PDA

View Full Version : Iron Maiden

Samhain
02-25-2010, 11:05 AM
Didnt see a thread dedicated to this awesome band. Who likes em? Just got back into them and jeezus Bruce Dickinson has the voice of a god. I think he might be my favorite singer of all time. Great.

Favorite song: Remember Tomorrow

PAAATE
02-25-2010, 01:21 PM
I like'em. Not much to say. My favorite song is Caught Somewhere in Time.

Spitfire
02-25-2010, 01:27 PM
Amazing band but I don't listen to them very often. I grew up listening to them so I've heard their songs so many times I can practically play them in my head. They're a blast to see live though. I've seen them 3 times so far. The last one was the best as it was the same set from their "Somewhere Back In Time" tour.

My favorite song is "Out Of The Silent Planet".

Samhain
02-25-2010, 01:34 PM
Amazing band but I don't listen to them very often. I grew up listening to them so I've heard their songs so many times I can practically play them in my head. They're a blast to see live though. I've seen them 3 times so far. The last one was the best as it was the same set from their "Somewhere Back In Time" tour.

My favorite song is "Out Of The Silent Planet".

I have seen them live only once but it was amazing. Best time I ever had at a concert.

saiyan_monkey
02-25-2010, 09:26 PM
I like them. I recently brought The Number Of The Beast. Some of my fav songs would be

Wrathchild
Run To The Hills
The Number Of The Beast
The Tropper