PDA

View Full Version : Does Movie star Leo/mike w collector's card EXIST?

andrewdsz
04-24-2010, 06:09 PM
I have this question in my mind for a VERY LONG time now... ...Neither myteefinestuff and Vaughnmichael's flick page has it listed.

I've been around ebay tmnt hunting on and off since 2003 and Im pretty sure i've NEVER seem LEO/MIKE w collector's cards listed EVER.

I'll have to assume that they don't exist.

Anyone can prove me wrong?

***First of Two Latin Kings***
04-24-2010, 06:20 PM
For some reason I thought they existed, for a long time I thought Don's was the only one that didn't exist but I found out recently that I was wrong about that.

Loco
04-24-2010, 06:30 PM
What do you mean about Collectors MS cards andrew ? You talk about the regular backcards for the 1992 movies stars figures? why would they don't exist pal ? every blister don't come with a character card ? I though it was something with alot of sense. I get only one card from MovieStars last week , but never saw a MS blister with my eyes.

andrewdsz
04-24-2010, 07:09 PM
What do you mean about Collectors MS cards andrew ? You talk about the regular backcards for the 1992 movies stars figures? why would they don't exist pal ? every blister don't come with a character card ? I though it was something with alot of sense. I get only one card from MovieStars last week , but never saw a MS blister with my eyes.

im talkin about this(from vaughnmichael's flick):

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3569/3659286103_e7c596ccbe.jpg

Loco
04-24-2010, 07:40 PM
im talkin about this(from vaughnmichael's flick):

I see but it don't answer any of my questions

Powder
04-24-2010, 07:43 PM
Lost angel he's not talking about the card from the back. He's talking about the card inside the package.

Loco
04-24-2010, 07:51 PM
okay thanks powder I really didn't understood that :ohwell: look like I can't help you more Pizza Tossin Raph'
somebody has the two others you're not lookin' for ? I would like to see what is that .

04-24-2010, 08:01 PM
okay thanks powder I really didn't understood that :ohwell: look like I can't help you more Pizza Tossin Raph'
somebody has the two others you're not lookin' for ? I would like to see what is that .

You should definitely have a T-Drome Wiki page... :tlol:

Loco
04-24-2010, 08:12 PM
hein ? you talk about me Sakii :goof: ? What does that means " I should have a Technodrome Wikipedia page " ? I'm dumb cuz i don't know these cards ? :lol: don't make fun of my face you Big selfish superstarrr :evilgrin:

04-24-2010, 08:22 PM
Nobody said you were dumb...yet :tlol:

I could see how someone who was unfamiliar could get confused, it's all good.

Loco
04-24-2010, 08:37 PM
nice new status you kan quote me on dat cause this is all you joker :lol:

04-24-2010, 08:55 PM
Now you are just spamming again.

andrewdsz
04-24-2010, 11:29 PM
Lost angel u need to calm down, Oroku_CJJ has absolutely nothin against u and he was joking.

Yea i was talkin about the cards inside, not the backings. Those movie star tmnts with collector's cards and colored weapons are re-releases from 1994, they are very rare in compared with the regular 1991 released movie star turtles.

Nobody answered my question yet.... ....

04-24-2010, 11:47 PM
Nobody answered my question yet...

I don't think anyone knows :tlol:

Archon_Turtle
04-25-2010, 03:04 AM
Best. Thread. Ever.

Ulisses31
04-25-2010, 04:18 AM
Calm down Lost... give him a brake, try to read and translate better the pots before you reply, CJJ is just a crazy guy, but a good guy, try a fresh start with him... for real.:tcool:

Loco
04-25-2010, 05:34 AM
keep talkin' ;)

We are only half making fun...I just happen to hold an MA in English. I even correct the native speakers on these boards from time to time.

04-25-2010, 05:47 PM
Yeah I will cuz in fact I'm pretty sure We have some similaries , mad boy, I will try my best to see that , but I was thinking about what you told me ulysse about the US dudes who make fun of us with sentences we don't (always) understand. Oroku ,in fact I love your new status haha and I'm glad you'd like it selfish super-starrr ;)

We are only half making fun...I just happen to hold an MA in English. I even correct the native speakers on these boards from time to time.

Leonardo87
04-25-2010, 06:18 PM
As for the Leo one, I would say no. Rose has a Leonardo up on Ebay and it's the same packaging as the picture you showed of Raph. Mikey I am not sure since, I don't see one up at the moment.

Ulisses31
04-26-2010, 05:18 AM
Lost I believe you will not last long with that attitude... but hey... is your own membership... try to see it this way... what would you fell and do if someone had your attitude in your forum...? Just trying to help a fellow European, but your post speak for yourself... :tgrumble:

Ulysse, I know there is a lot of nice people beside that lonely nerd.

what is MA ? in the meantime I don't give a **** scr*w you and your correction, maybe your parents should had more correct yourself :) halala poor man looks like you just got this to enjoy your life , this is the last time I will respond to you man , as I told you on your profile btw stop quoting me "mister Ooze Master " (a new one for ya ? ow yeah a new one for ya ! happy ? ) even if I don't really care about so just stop talkin' sh*t , you're makin' me famous

You are misreading almost everything... but this is my last attempt to help... you must have your reasons to act like this... but I donĀ“t see much future for you... keeping this way.

andrewdsz
04-26-2010, 09:20 AM
OKIE Folks, lets back to THE topic.

Anyone seem movie star leo/mike w coll. card before and have one ON HAND? Or can provide me a pic to proof its existance?

Ulisses31
04-26-2010, 10:03 AM
Not me... is this the hardest to find collectible from TMNT?:tgrumble::teek:

VaughnMichael
04-26-2010, 12:24 PM
OKIE Folks, lets back to THE topic.

Anyone seem movie star leo/mike w coll. card before and have one ON HAND? Or can provide me a pic to proof its existance?
Yes, I sold them to myteefinestuff.com guy on ebay around 2006, do I have photos no I do not.
@sshat didn't even leave me feedback.:tgrumble:

andrewdsz
04-26-2010, 12:30 PM
So they do exist... ... Too bad i havent seem a pic of them yet, ever.

I guess i just has to be patient on ebay then.

VaughnMichael
04-26-2010, 04:03 PM
So they do exist... ... Too bad i havent seem a pic of them yet, ever.

I guess i just has to be patient on ebay then.
We all do, the only other member I know that may have images would be TMNTGal she's the only other person I know on this site that knows all of the figures that came out as well as I do, if not better :)