PDA

View Full Version : Where does 2K3 rank in your all-time list?

k_lala
05-02-2010, 08:43 AM
Was this show your favorite show of all time? Where does this series rank for you all-time?

For me, its #1. Everything from the beginning to Ninja Tribunal. Not a lot of cartoon shows get to finish on there own. There's always networking issues, ratings, or the toys not selling which prevent the shows from finishing. We are lucky TMNT got to go out on its own.

So where does this show rank on your list? What is your list?

Guitar_Raph
05-02-2010, 09:28 AM
It ranks 3rd (Bronze) because of the incarnations, Raph's Shell Cycle, Turtle Titan & Wayne Grayson voicing Mikey.

The (fool's) Gold is Next Mutation & COOTS gets the Silver.

Koi
05-02-2010, 09:32 AM
It is sadly basically on the bottom of my list. I had high hopes for this show for the first few episode but to me the show totally bombed after the 4th episode of it.

TMNachoT
05-02-2010, 09:57 AM
As Batman:the Animated Series ranks # 1 for me, i´d say 2k3 ranks like # 2 or 3

Koi
05-02-2010, 10:04 AM
Wait... number on a top cartoons list or number of just the TMNT franchise?

k_lala
05-02-2010, 10:05 AM
It is sadly basically on the bottom of my list. I had high hopes for this show for the first few episode but to me the show totally bombed after the 4th episode of it.

Then why are you on this forum? You only watched 4 episodes? Are you talking about BTTS? There's no way you've watched the regular series if this is true.

k_lala
05-02-2010, 10:06 AM
Wait... number on a top cartoons list or number of just the TMNT franchise?

On your FAVORITE all time cartoon's list.

ToTheNines
05-02-2010, 10:07 AM
Then why are you on this forum? You only watched 4 episodes? Are you talking about BTTS? There's no way you've watched the regular series if this is true.

There's many other versions of TMNT for someone to like.

Koi
05-02-2010, 10:12 AM

I have watched all of them, I am just saying it went downhill after the fourth episode. I just thought the 2k3 was corny and had bad acting coated in bad animation as it continued down the line.

No need to get offended.

discordiatookie
05-02-2010, 11:48 AM

What's wrong with having an opinion on something? I've only seen the first two seasons of the 2k3 series. I think its okay, but i've never went out my way to get the rest of the series on DVD. This forum is not just for fans of the 2k3 series. Look about.

Cure
05-02-2010, 12:17 PM
Not very high. It was OK, but I can think of plenty of other things I like more.

MrPliggins
05-02-2010, 01:22 PM
It's one of my favorite cartoons along with B:TAS, Justice League and South Park. However, I don't make a habit of watching many cartoons (or tv period). Most of the cartoons I've watched are from the 80s and early 90s when I was younger. I haven't even seen Avatar, which I've heard is superior to 2k3.

Spacebabie
05-02-2010, 03:43 PM
Pretty high up on my list along with Gargoyles, Batman TAS, Avatar the Last Air Bender, Megas XLR and the Real Ghostbusters.

TheCanadiandrome
05-02-2010, 05:16 PM
i'd rank it in my top 10 of cartoons i like.

The Stryker
05-02-2010, 06:19 PM
Somewhere way down on the list. I hated 90% of that show.

k_lala
05-02-2010, 06:20 PM
I have watched all of them, I am just saying it went downhill after the fourth episode. I just thought the 2k3 was corny and had bad acting coated in bad animation as it continued down the line.

No need to get offended.

I apoligize, definately got to give it more than 4 episodes. Your missing out.

Koi
05-02-2010, 08:30 PM
I apoligize, definately got to give it more than 4 episodes. Your missing out.

XD But I have watched every episode in the series, 2k3, FF, and BTTS. I have all the DVD's for them except some of FF and BTTS. I would be a horrible person if I didn't watch all of them and just judged it. I disliked it, but I am a fan of TMNT so I most indubitably will watch them, buy them, etc.

Oh and you are just fine. No need to apologize, I am sorry I came here and said what I said so blatantly without thinking.

Powder
05-02-2010, 11:29 PM
Not very high. It was OK, but I can think of plenty of other things I like more.

Thats where I stand.

FlawedCoil82
05-03-2010, 03:06 PM
I'm actually kind of shocked at some of the answers here. I felt 2K3 was leaps and bounds above anything else bearing the TMNT name and anything else on tv at the time for that matter. Before FF, I'd rank 2k3 as my second all time favorite cartoon series ever. The one and only cartoon that it bows before is the 90's X-Men animated series.
Jack

plastroncafe
05-03-2010, 03:40 PM
I still haven't seen all of 2k3, but what I have seen I've really enjoyed. Probably because it draws so many points from the Mirage books, which are my favorite.

As for where it sits on my All Time Favorite Cartoon list though? Not very high. I...watch, and have watched, a lot of cartoons.

***First of Two Latin Kings***
05-03-2010, 04:06 PM
I still haven't seen all of 2k3, but what I have seen I've really enjoyed. Probably because it draws so many points from the Mirage books, which are my favorite.

Agreed.

As for where it sits on my All Time Favorite Cartoon list though? Not very high. I...watch, and have watched, a lot of cartoons.

I watch and have watched A LOT of cartoons too, and 2k3 still ranks high on my list. I loved the old cartoon growing up, and it's almost a draw between the two.

Leonardo_Warrior_Turtle
05-03-2010, 11:20 PM
2k3 is up there with Batman: The Animated Series, no doubt. I also enjoyed Batman Beyond, X-Men: The Animated Series, and Garogoyles.

Spitfire
05-04-2010, 12:18 AM
The animation in 2K3 is far from bad, it's quite good in fact.

Anyways I wouldn't rank it way up there. Toons like Justice League, Batman, Superman, and the like populate my list mostly. 2K3 is a fun series but the re-watch value is low for me. Plus I didn't like most of the comic adaptation episodes. I actually watch FF more then the core series.

VaughnMichael
05-04-2010, 02:09 AM
I'd say it's some place in the middle of my list.

Cipher
05-04-2010, 05:28 AM
As far as my favorite kids' action cartoons go? It's probably up there, albeit below most of the DCAU, Dragon Ball, Beast Wars/Machines, and select other Transformers series.

But as far as my favorite list across a broader range of media, or in a strictly Turtles list, it's not near the top.

Mutated Turtle
05-04-2010, 05:30 AM
2k3 ranks #1.

1.2k3
2.TNM...........................
3.OT
4.Movies.

Candy Kappa
05-04-2010, 05:42 AM
all time list of caroons, it's there in the middle