PDA

View Full Version : Little Cousins

Greed
03-29-2003, 11:44 PM
Well my little cousins came by today and there next generation TMNT fans thanks to yours truly anyways they come over often to see me and my grandma and I let them play with the figures and watch all the Eps. that I record but something made me kinda happy they got in a fight to see who was better so they came to my room and they were like cousin Julian who win in a fight Raph or Leo me being opinionated I said Raph of course it made me happy to see a new Raph fan and a crushed Leo fan and on a differnt occasion I was trying to find a movie for them when I came upon one of the best kid movies out TMNT the movie (I would of watched with them but I had work to do) so I but it in and they were like they already made a movie and was like yeah sure why not I was happiest when it was over they came to me and said can we watch it again please so I rewound and I watched them watch it and I almost let a tear drop but then I relized that I was an evil genus and went and drop a few E-mail bombs

well anyone else have any thing like this happen to them

Tokka-B
03-29-2003, 11:48 PM
heh, little cousins are so annoying..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Greed
03-29-2003, 11:49 PM
not mine haha you got annoying lil' cousins :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tokka-B
03-29-2003, 11:52 PM
heh, actually I have no cousins... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Greed
03-29-2003, 11:54 PM
HAHA-er :lol: :lol: :lol:

TMNT571
03-30-2003, 05:46 AM
I have the same deal my little cuzin is like 4 but he loves the turtles he calls them the magic turtles right now but i will get him to know them for what the rightfuly are but anyway i was watchin TMNT 1 and he came over one day and sat down and watched it with me. Thinkin he has never see it i told him there names and stuff but to my surprise he knew all there names even casey shredder splinter and april. And he said he wanted to watch the other ones cuz he has seen number one alot. i was very surprised at this.

Then in another incedent. i went over to a friends house and i was walkin by here little brothers room. this kid being like 6 er 7 and i saw a ninja turtle heaven he had all the cards out on the floor all the new tmnt guys and tons of the old tmnt guys i mean like with there weapons and every thing i swear if i hadn't been there to hang out with his sister i would have went and played with him. Well i did sneak in there a few times while his sister was doing something. But still he had every thing and i also noticed tons of the old cartoons on his book shelf. He told me he loved the turtles and has watched every single new ep. i was very surprised

ironhelix
03-30-2003, 06:02 AM
Well my little cousins came by today and there next generation TMNT fans thanks to yours truly anyways they come over often to see me and my grandma and I let them play with the figures and watch all the Eps. that I record but something made me kinda happy they got in a fight to see who was better so they came to my room and they were like cousin Julian who win in a fight Raph or Leo me being opinionated I said Raph of course it made me happy to see a new Raph fan and a crushed Leo fan and on a differnt occasion I was trying to find a movie for them when I came upon one of the best kid movies out TMNT the movie (I would of watched with them but I had work to do) so I but it in and they were like they already made a movie and was like yeah sure why not I was happiest when it was over they came to me and said can we watch it again please so I rewound and I watched them watch it and I almost let a tear drop but then I relized that I was an evil genus and went and drop a few E-mail bombs

well anyone else have any thing like this happen to them

Please don't take this the wrong way, but did you type all that while holding your breath? :trazz:

Greed
03-30-2003, 12:27 PM
The Slash don't not understand *passes out*

J Legault
03-30-2003, 01:10 PM
I a few cousins. I have one who is 2 years older than me and I would thank him for putting me into this TMNT habit. Other one I know ether live in riverside or Michigan.