PDA

View Full Version : [Want to Buy] Turtles TF for NES and Radical Rescue for GB - also Leo fan club MOC

tuxedocivic
05-28-2010, 03:22 PM
HOW ABOUT $200

I need both of these with box and instructions. Actually, I don't need the cartridges. Just the box and instructions, but I'll buy it complete also. I need these to be as minty as possible.

Offering up to $200 each depending on condition. That should be more than the going rate and you'd likely come out ahead, but I'm tired of waiting :P

I live in Canada, but can have it shipped to my in-laws in Minnesota. Thanks.

I also need a Leonardo with the fan club offer. I got the other 3. Condition ain't to important.

tuxedocivic
05-30-2010, 09:30 AM
Please help a guy out :D

***First of Two Latin Kings***
05-30-2010, 10:05 AM
What is Leo Fan Club???

tuxedocivic
05-31-2010, 11:17 AM
^ I mean that I want a 10 back Leo with the fan club offer in the packaging. Sorry for the confusion.

Digital Ghost
05-31-2010, 11:24 AM
TMNTerminator has a Leonardo with fan club flyer available for $35 in THIS (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=28284) thread.
I'll say he's an awesome seller, as I've purchased many a figure from him.

tuxedocivic
06-01-2010, 11:57 AM
^ Is that the going rate? I bought my other 3 for about $15 to $20 on feebay.

Anyways, could still use those Nintendo games pretty bad. If you have them, don't hesitate to contact me. I can provide references to other forums where I have good feedback. Thanks.

***First of Two Latin Kings***
06-01-2010, 01:30 PM
I know the first one for NES is pretty rare...I need that one as well, along with The Manhattan Project.

tuxedocivic
06-02-2010, 02:39 PM
^ Ya, tournament fighters is hard to find, especially the condition I want. Thankfully I have Manhattan Project. These are the last 2 I need before I start collecting PAL and other weird stuff.

Still looking ;)

tuxedocivic
06-04-2010, 04:57 PM
Does anyone on this forum have either of these in their collections? Come on, break the collection. Lets at least talk ;)

tuxedocivic
06-10-2010, 04:36 PM
PLEEEEEAS please please please... please help me.

Powder
06-10-2010, 04:39 PM
Dude, if someone had it they would have told you. Ya can't just keep bumpin the ol thread... ebay is your only hope.

Voidoid
06-10-2010, 09:20 PM
Actually, I've been having a pretty hard time to get Radical Rescue complete. I can only find the cart. Good luck though.

tuxedocivic
06-11-2010, 09:42 AM
Dude, if someone had it they would have told you. Ya can't just keep bumpin the ol thread... ebay is your only hope.

Someone could be holding out. Is it against forum rules? Sorry if it is, I'll stop.

Some people only stop in every couple of weeks. And I'm only bumping every couple of days.

Maybe my offer isn't good enough. NAME YOUR PRICE!

@ Pizza Face - Ya, radical rescue is hard. I saw a few of them last year, but there hasn't been any lately. Really weird. They don't come around often. I might have to spend stupid amounts of money getting that one. I have my original cartridge from when I was a kid, and I really wanna wrap a box and manual around it, badly.

lwizardl
06-11-2010, 10:40 AM
^ Ya, tournament fighters is hard to find, especially the condition I want. Thankfully I have Manhattan Project. These are the last 2 I need before I start collecting PAL and other weird stuff.

Still looking ;)

how hard is it to find TMNT3 complete ? Just wondering because I still have my TMNT2 and TMNT3 from my childhood and they are still minty complete.

Voidoid
06-11-2010, 01:23 PM
how hard is it to find TMNT3 complete ? Just wondering because I still have my TMNT2 and TMNT3 from my childhood and they are still minty complete.

It's not hard to get Manhattan Project complete at all. It's more expensive than the other two, but not hard to fine. I even have a Manhattan Project poster. But I find it strange that TF CIB is more common than Radical rescue complete...

tuxedocivic
06-11-2010, 03:14 PM
Ya, TMNT 3 isn't hard at all compared to TF and Radical Rescue. BUT Turtles 3 is a good game that people want, especially to complete the trio. And it is much less common than 1 and 2. So it's spendy.

I'd say Turtles TF and Radical Rescue are about the same for cartridges. The boxes for gameboy however were thrown out more often than the NES boxes, so finding the box I'd say is harder. Thankfully for me, less people collect gameboy so that brings the value in line to each other. Actually, I'd say finding very mint boxes for both, TF might actually be harder. The boxes that did hang around from gameboy, seem to be in nice shape. The people who actually did keep them, kept them nice. Turtles TF is usually an old rental box or something that got wasted :(

snackies
06-11-2010, 05:32 PM
Save your money and hold out on the fanclub leo. I had one and sold it last year for like $25. The fanclubs are definately not worth $200.