PDA

View Full Version : The Artifact


Toonami Tom
05-31-2010, 06:53 PM
The Shredder has learned of the existence of a powerful ancient alien artifact. The evil warrior seeks to posses the object, and deploys many of his followers on a mission to find it.

Fan characters are welcome.

I may add some rules to the RPG.

Canon Characters:
Leo- Iron Man
Don- Garou
Raph- Garou
Mikey- BubblyShell22
Splinter- Jade Green
April-
Casey- Cowabunga Carl
Shredder- Iron Man
Karai- Iron Man
Hun- Cowabunga Carl
Agent Bishop- Iron Man


Fan Characters:
Greysight- Jade Green
Agent Ortiz- Iron Man

Cowabunga Carl
05-31-2010, 10:43 PM
Can I play Hun and Casey?

Toonami Tom
06-01-2010, 10:24 AM
Yes, you may play as Hun and Casey.

jaymq
06-02-2010, 11:07 AM
*waves* Raph?

Toonami Tom
06-02-2010, 11:08 AM
Sure, and thanks for joining.

Jade Green
06-02-2010, 12:35 PM
Spinter

and maybe Greysight

Toonami Tom
06-02-2010, 01:16 PM
I added you as Splinter and Greysight. I hope that Greysight will be in the RPG, she's a great character and a major challenge to the bad guys.

jaymq
06-08-2010, 11:52 PM
*bumps in hopes of more interest*

I could also possibly pick up a second character if need be, can't promise I'll be good at them though. Eh~

Garou
06-12-2010, 02:16 AM
Can I have Donnie, please?

Toonami Tom
06-12-2010, 08:46 AM
Moosandra, you may play Mikey if you want to. That would be helpful. Thanks for bumping the RPG too.


Garou, Thanks for joining as Donnie. I haven't seen you online in awhile. I'm glad you're back. :)

Cowabunga Carl
06-12-2010, 11:05 AM
Just checking in :-) We still moving ahead?

jaymq
06-12-2010, 12:55 PM
(Sorry, personal reasons. I'm bowing out.)

Garou
06-12-2010, 01:06 PM
((Things have been a little hectic the past half year, that's why I've been absent - but I hope to be back for good now))

BubblyShell22
06-16-2010, 06:34 PM
I'll play Mikey if you want.

Toonami Tom
06-16-2010, 09:47 PM
Yes, you may play as Mikey, BubblyShell22. :)

Garou
06-17-2010, 02:37 AM
I can take Raph as well. I can see he's the only char missing from having the crew needed :twink:

Jade Green
06-17-2010, 11:59 AM
Just waiting for Iron Man to start

Toonami Tom
06-17-2010, 11:14 PM
It was a clear night, and the moon was shinning bright over the many buildings. An unmarked, black van drove down a street in New York City. Suddenly, an arrow struck the vehicle's front tire, causing the driver to lose control. There was a startling sound, as the van smashed into a fire hydrant. A gush of water erupted from the ground.

From a roof top not too far away, Karai grimaced. This mission could have been performed in a more silent manner, with less evidence for the police. Alas, it had already began. With a wave of her hand, the ninja woman commands those standing nearby to surround the van. "Bring them to me."

They obey, swarming the area. Ripping open the van's double doors, they extracted three people. All of these captives are dressed in the same dark uniforms with white emblems that read 'E.P.F.'

~~~~~~~~

Leonardo leaped from roof top to roof top, appreciating the fresh air. He expected that his brothers would not be far behind. He stopped when he heard the crash. "Guys, something's up. I think we should check this out."

Garou
06-18-2010, 02:55 AM
Don was close behind his brother, as they moved from one building to another with a steady pace.
When the sound of a crash rung through the air, Don instinctively slowed down and came to a holt right next to his blue masked brother.

Raph had moved a bit away from the group, still following on the sideline and in hearing range. As his brothers stopped, he jumped closer.

Sure, thought it's probably just some guy who can't drive," Raph muttered and shrugged. Of course they should check it out, in case some drunk moron had caused trouble on the street while sitting behind the wheel.

BubblyShell22
06-18-2010, 07:57 AM
Mikey was further behind his brothers but quickly caught up when he heard Leo say he spotted something. "What is it, bro?" he asked.

Jade Green
06-18-2010, 11:36 AM
Greysight had been following a blip on the screen of a Tom-Tom-like device on her belt. Suddenly, the little light had swerved and then it went out. "Damn!" She growled, making a mental note of where the crash happened and jumped onto her bike and drove off towards the site.

She turned the corner just in time to see black-clad individuals dragging away the very people she had been following. "Well this complicates matters..."

Toonami Tom
06-18-2010, 02:15 PM
"I don't know what it was. Raph might be right, but maybe not." Leo said. "It came from that direction." The turtle leaped from the roof top he was standing on, making his way towards the crash area.

He stopped when he could see the gushing water from the fire hydrant and the damaged vehicle. There was no one in sight. "I think that's one of Bishop's vans. Something must have happened. Perhaps they were attacked."

~~~~~~~~

The Foot ninjas had extracted the people, vanished from the immediate area, and now hid in the shadows.

On a roof top not too far away, Karai stood over the three Earth Protection Force employees. She leaned down, saying to one of them "Tell me everything you know about artifact X."

The dazed man looked at her. "I'm not telling you anything, lady."

Karai stood up, turning away from the man. "Hun, if you're here, come forth. I would like your assistance." She ordered. She knew that Hun probably wouldn't like being told what to do by her. He had seen her as a rival in the past.

BubblyShell22
06-19-2010, 01:13 PM
Mikey was surprised by this. Bishop's van? Seriously? That dude was messed up. He looked around nervously as if expecting Bishop to come popping out of nowhere to dissect one of them.

"What should we do, Leo?" he asked.

Jade Green
06-19-2010, 02:22 PM
She didn’t want to do this, but if she wanted Artifact X, she was going to have to save those men. Growling she tagged one of the minds of the ‘E.P.F’ and began to listen in while she moved closer to his location.

“Tell me everything you know about artifact X.”

Through the man’s eyes she could see the image of a ninja. ‘Ninjas,’ she thought, ‘why does it have to be ninjas?’

”I’m not telling you anything, lady.”

“Hun, if you’re here, come forth. I would like your assistance.”

'Hun? What kind of name is that? Is she calling her boyfriend or something?’ She didn’t bother to wait to find out, the rooftop was now in site and she could see the woman that the man was looking at. ‘Ninjas, I hate ninjas’ Greysight sprinted to the edge of the roof, grabbing her guns and then leapt towards the other inhabited one letting out a barrage of bullets onto the scene, mainly aiming for the ones holding on to the captives.

By the time she landed on the roof, half of the ninjas were dead. With a flick of her wrists, her guns were back in her holsters and had been replaced by a pair of kukhri knives. “Oooee! Deadpool ain’t got nuttin’ on me! Come and get it!”

Garou
06-19-2010, 04:30 PM
Don and Raph followed their brother to the scene of the accident and looked down on the car currently being splashed with water.

"That looks like Bishop's, alright," Donnie noted, trying to look around. It didn't look like it had hit another car or person first.

Raph kneeled down, eyeing the van. To be honest, if that belonged to Bishop, he really didn't want to save anyone. As he was about to get up again, he caught site of something... a thin stick that was just barely visible from their angle.

"Hey, what's that sticking out of the tire?" he pointed to the van.

Toonami Tom
06-19-2010, 04:32 PM
((Wonderful post, Jade. That was great. :D ))

Leonardo stared at the area where the van had crashed. He replied to Mikey's question "We should take a closer look."

Gun shots rang out. The blue masked turtle turned in the direction of the sound. "Let's check this out first, but we must be extremely careful." He leaped off the roof top, making his way towards the battle. He stopped when he was close enough to see the action. "It's the Foot.... and they're fighting a turtle!" He said, but not loud enough to bring enemy attention to him.

~~~~~~~~

All of this had happened so fast. Karai quickly unsheathed a katana, gripping it in both hands.

"You reference a comic book character." She said to the turtle. "You killed my ninjas. Who are you, and what do you want?"

She figured this turtle was most likely one of Bishop's followers. Although, Bishop wasn't likely to have mutants working for him, unless this was some type of experiment.

Jade Green
06-19-2010, 06:01 PM
“Better to be a comic book character than a fandom.” The female muttered to herself as she eyed the ninjas that had survived her assault. They had her surrounded, but she wasn’t worried. “Wait, what am I sayin? Oh, never mind.” Greysight turned her attention to the woman and presumably leader of this group. “Who am I? Who am I?!” She flipped one of her kukri back into its sheath, “How dare you ask me who I am!? I am the infamous and mighty…” Her mismatched eyes widened in horror and pointed at the sky behind Karai, “What the hell is that thing!?”

(no, there isn't anything really there...)

BubblyShell22
06-20-2010, 05:24 PM
Mikey followed his brothers and surveyed what was going on. Who was that mysterious turtle? What was she doing by Karai?

"Guys, this is really weird," he declared.

Garou
06-21-2010, 02:50 AM
Once they had stopped and noticed a turtle-esque figure by Karai, Raph immediatly drew his sais, ready for battle.

Don looked to Leo.

"Should we help?"

Cowabunga Carl
06-21-2010, 08:12 AM
Hun had watched on in silence after all it was a good thing for Kari to learn humility every once in a while. From his place in the ally he could see her facing off against a turtle he thought. But it wasn't one he'd seen before. Scanning the area he waited to see if anymore of the green freaks would show up.

BubblyShell22
06-22-2010, 07:59 AM
Mikey waited after Don asked Leo the question. After all, it was Leo's job to lead them and tell them what they had to do. He could see Raph poised, ready to go down and fight just like always.

Toonami Tom
06-22-2010, 09:38 PM
"Yeah, It's time to get involved. Follow my lead." With that said, the blue masked turtle leaped from roof top to roof top, until he landed on the building where Karai, the Foot ninjas, and the mystery turtle were standing. He unsheathed his swords.

Karai had spun around, expecting to see some kind of bizarre creature. There was nothing. Frowning, she turned back, focusing her sight on the katana-wielding mutant. "Leonardo, stay out of this. Do you know this turtle?" The ninja woman looked in the direction of where Greysight had been a moment ago, amusing that she hasn't fled the scene.

Jade Green
06-22-2010, 10:32 PM
The distraction was enough for Greysight to dart over to the two captives and untie them sit a simple slice or two from her blade. She was just pulling them to their feet when four others landed on the roof, she didn’t bother to look at who it was but instead shoved the two men behind her. The ninja woman had asked if ‘Leonardo’ knew her and she finally looked up to see who it was. Her eyes fell on four – count them – four male turtles and she made a face. “Okay, now this was a little unexpected.”

Garou
06-23-2010, 03:00 AM
Don had grabbed his bo on the run over to where the Foot was, though keeping his place behind Leo even when they stopped before Karai.

“Okay, now this was a little unexpected.”

Raph looked a bit skeptical at the female turtle. She had two men behind her, which could be from Bishop's van. Atleast he could see they were wearing black uniforms.

"Ya tellin' me," Raph muttered. Where the heck did a female turtle come from?

Toonami Tom
06-23-2010, 06:45 AM
Leonardo's eyes darted from Karai, to Greysight, to Raph, and then back to Karai. He ignored the question she asked. "I want to know what's going on here." The turtle said in a demanding tone.

Karai was frustrated that Greysight rescued two of the three captives. She was about to say something to Leo, when the third E.P.F member placed an arm around her throat, and a gun to her head, causing her to drop her sword. She didn't understand how hostage number three was able to free himself. Her thoughts changed to the horribly uncomfortable feeling on her neck.

One of the men behind Greysight said "Thanks..." in a low voice that was close to a whisper.

Karai struggled against the E.P.F agent.

"Don't fight it." Agent Ortiz then answered the blue masked turtle's question "These ninjas attacked our vehicle. Then you turtles showed up. It's as simple as that. I'm taking the 'ninja princess' and leaving." He started backing away towards the edge of the roof.

Leonardo's new goal was to save Karai. "No.... you're not." He ran towards the man.

"Stop or she dies!" The agent yelled.

Believing him, the turtle stopped.

A new group of Foot ninjas leaped onto the roof, all of them ready to attack.

BubblyShell22
06-23-2010, 03:03 PM
"Oh, man, this isn't good," Mikey declared as he twirled his nunchakus, ready to fight the Foot.

Jade Green
06-23-2010, 07:22 PM
The moment the third E.P.F. agent grabbed Karai, Greysight’s attention was on him. The idea of him running away with the little princes wasn’t something she really wanted; however, she already had two agents behind her. “Say, are you going to take that? He’s got your leader! Do you think that your master is going to like that?” The ninjas turned their attention more on Agent Ortiz, and Greysight took a step back, pushing the other two agents with her.

“I’m thinkin’ your friend there just made a big mistake,” She whispered to the two, “If you want to stay alive, you come with me, deal?”

Toonami Tom
06-23-2010, 10:12 PM
"Yeah, the situation is heating up." Leo said to Mikey. The turtle took a defensive stance, holding his katanas.

The Foot ninjas were focused on Agent Ortiz.

Ortiz gritted his teeth. "I'm serious. If anyone tries to be a hero, I'm pulling the trigger."

Karai tried to think of a way out of this. She wasn't finding a solution yet.

"We never abandon our own." One of the men near Greysight told her.

The other man said "Ortiz messed up. I like this deal. Let's get out of here. By the way, the name's Curtis."

The first agent changed his position on the issue. "Call me Red... and I think you're right. To stay alive, we must leave. I want to get something from the van before we go."

Curtis shrugged his shoulders.

Red started climbing down from the roof. When he reached the street, he walked away, towards the crashed van.

Garou
06-24-2010, 02:54 AM
Raph noticed the E.P.F. guy trying to get away.

"Yo Leo, Bishop's lackeys are on the run," he told his brother. He didn't know if there was a reason to stop them. Afterall, it could look like it had been the Foot who came after Bishop's men - but then again, why?

Jade Green
06-24-2010, 12:41 PM
Greysight stepped back, keeping a psychic tag on the two she had 'saved' while keeping her eyes on the third. As far as she knew, he was the one she needed. She turned and follwed the two agents, watching them from the shadows wishing they'd hurry up.

BubblyShell22
06-25-2010, 07:24 AM
Mikey saw the agent escaping to the van. What was it he had to get? If it was dangerous, they were all in trouble. "Leo, should we stop that guy?" he asked.

Toonami Tom
06-25-2010, 10:06 PM
Leo replied "Right now we have the Foot to deal with and the agent holding Karai at gun point. Something has to give." He stared at the Foot ninjas.

Agent Ortiz backed away from everyone. "Nobody move a muscle."

"Kill him!" Karai yelled.

The agent struck the ninja woman in the head with the end of his gun, then scooped her up in his arms. He started to run.

The man was jumped by eight ninjas. Bladed weapons repeatedly made contact with him.

The blue masked turtle's jaw dropped. The Foot were capable of barbaric acts, they seemed to have no limits. "My gosh...."

The ninjas stepped away, one of them with the unconscious Karai over his shoulder.

Agent Ortiz was dead.

~~~~~~~~

The agent known as 'Red' opened the back doors of the crashed van. He climbed in, searching for something. "Miss Turtle, Would you come here a moment? I have something I want to show you." His intentions were sinister.

Agent Cole stood on a street corner, listening to the voice coming from the vehicle. What is he doing?

Jade Green
06-25-2010, 11:59 PM
Greysight was a telepath, she easily caught the intent in the man's thoughts and this immediately made 'Red' useless to her. She whipped out a gun, and trotted towards the totaled van, and as soon as 'Red' was in sites she shot him twice in rapid succession, aiming for his head. Then, she turned to the last remaining agent. "Tell me, are you going to be as stupid as those two, or are you going to play nice?"

Toonami Tom
06-26-2010, 10:10 AM
The Foot ninja carrying Karai left the roof top, while the other ninjas stood side by side in front of the turtles. They raised their weapons.

The blue masked turtle focused on them. "Well guys, looks like we're going to be fighting the Foot after all."

The Foot ninjas charged forward.

Leonardo ran towards a ninja, blocked a couple of sword strikes, and kicked him in the chest. He turned and punched another one in the face with the hilt of his katana.

~~~~~~~~

Agent Cole put his hands up. "Hey, take it easy. I'm not going to try anything. He betrayed you. You saved us from the Foot back there."

'Red' was dead with a high-tech tranquilizer rifle near his body.

Cole continued "So where are we going? Earlier you said something like you wanted me to come with you."

BubblyShell22
06-26-2010, 04:44 PM
Michelangelo followed Leo's lead and began fighting a group of Foot Ninjas. It looked like their nightly patrol was going to end in a battle.

Garou
06-27-2010, 04:00 AM
Both Donnie and Raph jumped into the fight, knocking down Foot after another. Why did these guys always come in hordes?

((Sorry for the short post, I have an exam that it taking up a lot of time - don't want the RP to stall because of me, though.... After Tuesday, I have all the time in the world :D ))

BubblyShell22
06-27-2010, 07:29 AM
Mikey's nunchucks were a blur as he fought every member he could find. Why was it that every time they had a patrol, the Foot had to ruin it? It just wasn't fair.

Toonami Tom
06-27-2010, 09:24 AM
Leonardo continued fighting the Foot ninjas. The sound of swords clashing could be heard. The blue masked turtle kicked a ninja, sending the warrior flying back into another fighter. The turtle slashed a Foot ninja across the chest. The attack was not deep enough to kill, only defeat the opponent.

With the group of Shredder's loyal ninja followers defeated, Leo sheathed his katanas. He approached a defeated enemy. "I want to know what all this is about."

"Artifact...." The man in the black mask with gold eyes replied, before going unconscious.

The turtle figured this was probably a dangerous object if it involved Agent Bishop and the Foot Clan.

His thoughts then changed to the pretty mystery girl. "We should find the female turtle. She could be in danger, I saw her leave with two of Bishop's men."

Jade Green
06-27-2010, 10:34 AM
"Yep, that's right, you are coming with me." Greysight kept the gun in hand, direcing him into the alley and further away from the fight. Aside from pointing out where 'Cole' was to go next, the female turtle remained silent, once and a whlie glancing behind her. After several minutes they were several blocks away from thight which was just ending. "Now, Agent Cole, there are three ways we can do this: Easy, Hard and My way. In the latter two options, you end up dead so I'd reccommend 'easy'. What do you say?"

Toonami Tom
06-27-2010, 11:59 AM
Agent Cole looked at the gun, and then at Greysight. "I believe there are good mutants and bad mutants. Which one are you? Or do you not see things as clear cut as that? I was planning on letting you go. I wasn't even going to tell my boss about your existence. I'm willing to 'play nice' if you are. Let's do this the 'easy' way."

Jade Green
06-27-2010, 01:39 PM
"I'd be surpised if your boss doesn't already know about me." She replied simply, "All right, the easy way: You answer my questions, and then you can forget all about me." Greysight paused to let this sink in a little before firing off her questions, "Where is the artifact being held and why does it have all the crime lords in a tizzy?" Whomever those ninjas served, he wasn't the only one after it.

BubblyShell22
06-27-2010, 04:44 PM
Mikey saw Leo talking to one of the Foot Ninjas, trying to get information. Then he heard Leo say that they needed to find the female turtle. Easier said than done.

Jade Green
06-27-2010, 05:30 PM
(uhm, can we have some sort of rule where people don't post one liners? Becuase there really isn't much others can do to work with that.)

Toonami Tom
06-27-2010, 05:35 PM
((Sure, that's a good suggestion. I will install the 'no one liners' rule as of now. There is no penalty for breaking this rule, but I would prefer that everyone follow the rule.))


Agent Cole stared at the turtle. "I am not permitted to tell anyone anything about the artifact. Not even my wife. That is classified information. However, given my.... uhh.... situation.... I will tell you everything. Just don't kill me."

He paused before continuing with "Artifact X is suspected to be aboard an alien space ship. The crashed ship was extracted from the Egyptian desert, and it is now stationed in a warehouse beneath the Earth Protection Force base here in New York. The problem is, the space ship has highly advanced artificial intelligence. My boss Agent Bishop has sent many fellow agents and scientists aboard. None of them have returned. One of our ex-agents was a traitor, a secret member of the Foot Clan. Last week he met with a high ranking Foot member to tell the information. Before he could reveal the location, he was assassinated by Agent Ortiz. As for what the artifact can do, it is rumored to have magical powers, allowing one to see the future. Another rumor states that if used incorrectly, it could be a weapon of incredible destruction."

~~~~~~~~

Leonardo spoke to his brothers, saying "Let's search the city for the female turtle. I don't know if we will find her, but it's worth a try." He turned and began walking towards the edge of the roof top. He looked out over the city.

Jade Green
06-27-2010, 07:27 PM
Greysight listened intently, her fierce eyes boring into him. When he finished she replied, "Hrm... interesting... Good night." The female reached up and touched his temple, telepathically forcing the man into a slumber and removing any memory he had of her. When the man awoke, all he would remember would be the crash and nothing more. Sure, Bishop would find it suspicious, but he wouldn't be able to blame the man for betraying him.

Laying the man on his side, she turned and headed down the alleyway, she had more work to do tonight.

Toonami Tom
06-28-2010, 09:51 AM
A black van approached the crashed vehicle. It began to slow down, until it finally stopped. Five agents got out of the van and approached the crash site. One of them took a radio from his belt, saying into the communication device "Sir, we've found Van #52." He looked down at a tire, seeing the arrow. "They were attacked. All three crew members are missing. I found an arrow in one of the van's tires."

The other four agents began examining the van inside and out.

~~~~~~~~

Agent Cole was asleep in the alley way. He was having a dream about becoming the new leader of the Earth Protection Force. In his dream, Agent Bishop was in handcuffs, and wore an orange jumpsuit. It was just a fantasy.

~~~~~~~~

Leo looked out over New York City. "I think we should split up. Raph, you're with me. Mikey, I think you should go with Donnie. Contact me via shell cell if you find anything or if there is trouble."

A helicopter could be heard in the distance. It was getting closer.

BubblyShell22
06-29-2010, 07:53 AM
Mikey nodded at Leo. "You got it, Leo," he said. He followed his purple-clad brother to see if they could find the female turtle. Mikey scanned all around, but he couldn't see any sign of her. Maybe they needed the night-vision goggles to sense her.

"Hey, Don, you got any of those special goggles of yours?" he asked.

(Sorry about the one-liners, but there were times I just couldn't think of anything to add to the story. I'll try not to let it happen again.)

Garou
06-29-2010, 08:57 AM
((Alright, I'm back in the game - sorry for the oneliner, but I just wanted to post something so the RP could continue, even though I didnøt have a lot of time.

Speaking of continuing, has the other RP's died out?))

Donnie nodded to his brother, running off right away with Mikey right behind him. That female turtle could be anywhere by now...

"Hey, Don, you got any of those special goggles of yours?"

"Hm?" Don looked at his brother, "You know, I think I brought a pair along." The turtle started rummaging through the brown bag that seemed to have taken an everyday spot hanging on his shoulders, stuffed with some of his gizmos that could prove valuable on their night runs.

"Aha." Don heaved a pair of goggles up, giving it a turn in his hand before handing it over to Mikey. "You know, maybe we should go check on the van again - maybe they went back there."

<*><*><*><*>

Raph kicked off the last Foot he had been dealing with and walked up to Leo and paused. He could hear something in the distance, a chopper perhaps. If that was the case, they should get off the rooftop - it was too easy being spotted there.

"Yo Leo, we should head out too."

Jade Green
06-29-2010, 11:25 AM
((No! I am waiting for Cowabunga Carl to post in Ukomo Outbreak. If he doesn’t soon I may have to take away his characters. And I’ve been waiting for both of you in Hero High!))

Greysight had made it to the roof tops again, trying to keep to the shadows as much as she could. “It’s in a warehouse underneath the building? Is that even possible in a place so close to the water level?” The female turtle decided not to question it, as far as her telepathic since could tell: Cole had not been lying. “I’m not going to be able to get in there tonight…” She muttered to herself, “Not with all this **** going on.”

BubblyShell22
06-30-2010, 10:12 AM
Mikey nodded. "Yeah, that sounds like a plan, Don," he said. He took the goggles his brother gave him and followed him to the van. Hopefully they'd be able to find the turtle and see what was going on.

22222222

April sat in her apartment, flicking through the channels. Why wasn't there anything decent on TV? She thought about calling the guys and seeing if they wanted to come over for a movie night. That would be some fun. April picked up the phone and dialed Don's number.

(I decided to take over April since no one's playing her. Hope that's okay.)

Cowabunga Carl
07-01-2010, 09:43 PM
(I have to bow out do to personal reasons. I am so sorry. I hope to see you guys around when I return.)

BubblyShell22
07-03-2010, 08:16 AM
(Sorry to hear that, Carl. Best wishes.)

Garou
07-05-2010, 04:10 AM
Don moved over the rooftops and stopped at one close by the van. He could see someone rummaging around the van, probably looking for clues.
If he wasn't mistaken, these men were wearing the same uniform as the three agents they had just seen with the Foot. Even still, there was no sign of the female turtle or the two agents she had brought with her.

BubblyShell22
07-06-2010, 08:09 AM
Mikey followed Don and scoped out the situation. It appeared the female turtle was nowhere to be found. But who were those men rummaging around in the van? Did they work for Bishop or some other organization?

"So, what do you think, Donnie?" Mikey asked.

Toonami Tom
07-07-2010, 09:03 PM
((I'm glad we have April in the RPG now.))

"Yeah, let's go, Raph." Leo leaped to another roof top. He then climbed down to the street. Hiding in an alley way, he waited for the helicopter to pass. He wasn't sure, but it was probably one of Bishop's.

Another one of the black vans pulled up not too far away, where the blue masked turtle could see it. The area would soon be packed with E.P.F members. It seemed that a full investigation had been launched.

"Try not to be seen." The turtle whispered to Raph.

Magdolin
07-07-2010, 09:54 PM
((Finally able to post something nao. =D ))

Tired, and slightly frustrated from the long, busy night, Bella Myers looked up at the clock above the counter. Time was going by very slowly tonight it seemed. Bella wouldn't get off work for at least another hour, hour and a half. She sighed as she took care of another customer at the bar. She couldn't wait to get home, change into her PJ's and sink into her bed.

The thought of home, made her smile a little. Hopefully time would move faster for her. As she carried another drink over to a table, Bella thought about her day tomorrow. She was looking forward to going to the orphanage to read to the children.


((How's that? Is that OKay?))

Jade Green
07-07-2010, 10:21 PM
Greysight's path home took her back the way she came. Upon seeing the vans and trhe various E.P.F. she could not help but stop and look onto the scene. "My, my, Mr. Bishop you sure do have many men. I should've rigged that van." Foresight is 20/20.

BubblyShell22
07-08-2010, 07:15 AM
April sighed in frustration when Don didn't pick up. As soon as his voice mail came on, she left a message. "Don, it's April," she said. "I know you're probaby busy right now, but I was wondering if you guys wanted to hang out tonight. Please call me as soon as you get this. 'Bye." After she hung up, she went to her computer and logged on.

"I might as well do something worthwhile," she muttered.

Garou
07-13-2010, 02:03 AM
"I think we should try to see if they find something interting in there," Don replied, silently cursing himself for not bringing an extra pair of nightvision goggles. The streetlight illuminated the area around the car, where the agents where, but the light also made it harder to see into the shadows.

The shell cell had been put on silent, and it wasn't until the last second that Don noticed the vibrating machine in his belt. He quickly snatched it, but didn't push the button in time to answer. Hmm, April... Though he wondered what she had wanted, he put the cell back into his belt. he would have to call her back later.

<*><*><*><*>

Raph followed his brother down into the alleyway, crouching on the opposite site of the alleyway entrance than Leo.

"Try not to be seen."

"Oh really?" Raph smirked, giving Leo a quick glance before looking out at the street again.

BubblyShell22
07-14-2010, 10:37 AM
Mikey nodded, knowing this sounded like a good idea. If those guys found something incriminating, it would be his and Don's job to stop them from getting it. Then he saw Don pick up his Shell Cell.

"Was that Leo?" he asked.

Jade Green
07-16-2010, 10:23 AM
I'm waiting for Iron Man to post before I do so again... and don't forget about mine, guys.

Garou
07-17-2010, 02:07 PM
((So, as a foreigner I honestly have no clue - What is foresight 20/20? Great?))

Jade Green
07-17-2010, 04:00 PM
(that was a mistake
I ment HINDSIGHT is 20/20. lol. It's when you realize you should have done something differently.)

Toonami Tom
07-19-2010, 06:52 AM
The agents searching the crashed van suddenly stopped. They huddled together, discussing something. A moment later the men retreated from the area. One of them reached down, taking the arrow from the deflated tire. Another E.P.F member took a radio from his belt, saying "All clear. Return to base."

~~~~~~~~

Leo looked back to his brother, smiling slightly at his comment.

The guys in the uniforms similar to the SWAT Team began clearing the area.

Why are they all leaving? The blue masked turtle thought to himself. He was glad, but he just found it strange. Hmm.... I guess they have all the evidence they need against the Foot clan.

He took his shell cell and typed in a text message for Mikey. It read 'Bishop's men seem to be leaving. What's going on there?'

BubblyShell22
07-19-2010, 10:35 AM
Mikey felt his phone vibrate and took it out of his belt. It was a text message from Leo saying, "Bishop's men seem to be leaving. What's going on there?"

Mikey texted back, "I have no idea. Don and I haven't found anything either. There's no sign of the female turtle either. I'll get back to you if we find anything else."

"Hey, Don, Leo just said Bishop's men are leaving," he reported. "What do we do now?"

Jade Green
07-19-2010, 02:54 PM
Ironically, Greysight was just two buildings over from Michelangelo and Donatello and hiding in the shadows. She watched as the team of men cleaned up and began to leave. “This is going to be difficult.” She mused aloud, “I wonder if I can get blue prints of the base?” With the men gone, she had no reason to hide there anymore and stepped out into the open and right in the line of sight.

Being found by the four brothers was not her intention, and she had nearly forgotten all about them; however, if they didn’t see her now, they were really blind.

Garou
07-20-2010, 02:59 AM
"Should we follow them?" Raph half-asked his brother. In all honesty, that was what he wanted to do. But there was also the Foot. And a lot of loose ends.

<*><*><*><*>

Before Don could tell Mikey, his brother snatched his cell and apparently wrote something back.

"Hey, Don, Leo just said Bishop's men are leaving," he reported. "What do we do now?"

"I don't know, maybe we-" Donnie said, suddenly seeing something, or rarther someone, stepping out of the shadows. The female turtle from before.

"Mikey, over there." Don pointed to the figure.

BubblyShell22
07-20-2010, 07:25 AM
Mikey turned around and saw the female turtle stepping out of the shadows. He drew his nunchucks, ready for battle.

"Should we confront her?" he asked his brother.

Jade Green
07-20-2010, 11:11 AM
(She's two buildings away. Is he really going to shout "Who Are You" to her?)

BubblyShell22
07-20-2010, 04:24 PM
(Oops. My mistake. Well, he might shout it if he really wants to know.)

Jade Green
07-21-2010, 05:12 PM
The female turtle moved to the fire escape, still working out plans in the back of her mind. Maybe if she moved fast she could get the info she needed tonight and move in? "I really need better resources."

BubblyShell22
07-22-2010, 03:35 PM
Mikey kept an eye on the female turtle in case she made any sudden moves. He looked to Don to see what he wanted to do.

Jade Green
07-22-2010, 08:52 PM
With a sigh, Greysight turned away from the street and headed to the fire escape. She dropped down to the top tier, making her way down to the street.

BubblyShell22
07-23-2010, 07:49 AM
"Don, she's headed to the street," Mikey reported. "Should we follow her?" Why was Don ignoring him?

Garou
07-24-2010, 02:09 AM
"Let's keep an eye on her for now," Don replied, still holding the shell cell in his hand. "I'll try to contact the others."

With that said, he dialed Leo's number, hoping his brother was in a position to answer.

BubblyShell22
07-24-2010, 01:00 PM
Mikey nodded. "Good idea," he said and proceeded to keep watch on the female turtle. He just hoped she wouldn't notice them just yet in case she turned out to be an enemy.

Fang Wolf
01-26-2011, 05:24 AM
Iron Man, Can I Join with Elite Ninja Amelia? http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showpost.php?p=426239&postcount=137