PDA

View Full Version : Hero High

Jade Green
06-15-2010, 08:23 AM
The turtles, among other unique individuals, have been invited to attend a very special High School. Located somewhere deep within the Appalachian Mountains, this is a school specifically meant for Heroes of all shapes and sizes!

The turtles are 16 in this game and so they should be juniors. As usual, I would like it if the turtles didn’t know any of the original characters. Due to the theme of this game, originals are most welcome, (within reason, of course). The same rules for my games apply, (spell check is your friend, use proper grammar and logic, etc.). This is meant to be a light-hearted game to contrast ‘The Ukomo Outbreak’. If you join both, please know that this game is ‘just for fun’ and I would like more attention paid to the other. If there is a canon that is of ‘high school' or 'teacher' age that you would like to play, let me know. No, Shredder and Baxter are villains and thus cannot teach at a High School for Heroes, I'm not too sure about Bishop either.

Rules of the Campus: (I may add more later).
1. Students are expected in class from 8:30-3:30 Monday through Friday with a half hour break for lunch.
2. Students are not allowed to leave the grounds without a teacher during the semester.
3. Students are not allowed in dorm rooms belonging to the opposite sex before 11 a.m. or after 7 p.m.
4. Curfew is at eleven, students must be in their rooms by then.

..-=Characters=-..
..-Canon-..
-Students-
Leonardo: Iron Man
Michelangelo: Jade Green
Donatello: Garou
Raphael: Garou

..-Original-..

-Students-
Greysight: Jade Green
Tachena Kuro: Garou
Jean: Iron Man

-Teachers-
Ms. Pride, (Headmistress): Jade Green
Ms. Ripley, (Biology, Girl's Dorm Supervisor): Jade Green
Ms. Banks, (Art): Jade Green
Ms. Schmitt, (Music): Jade Green
Mr. Rayne, (Physical Ed): Garou

Garou
06-15-2010, 10:38 AM
Uuuuh, sounds like fun :)

I'd like to play as Raph, and if I could add a new character, that would be fun to "experiment" a bit with in a not-too-serious rp. Her name's Tachena Kuro, and it's the mutant ferret that is lying in my signature (bigger picture on http://angelgarou.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d1zwyh5. I figure she would be in around 16 in here too.

When it comes to the "hero" part, her special feature is that she is really strong (notice her big arm muscles :P)

Jade Green
06-15-2010, 01:20 PM
Gotta love Ferrets!

Toonami Tom
06-15-2010, 10:08 PM
This sounds fun. It made me laugh in a good way. :)

I would like to play as Leonardo and my fan character Jean. She will be age 17 in this RPG.

Profile for Jean the fox is here (you probably remember her though)

http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showpost.php?p=683200&postcount=311

Jade Green
06-16-2010, 04:09 PM
They're yours.

Jade Green
06-16-2010, 11:07 PM
....*bump* The RPG made by AngelQueenofChaos is dead, so I don't know why anyone would reply in it.

Garou
06-17-2010, 02:33 AM
Hmm...... I had hoped for some more life to this one.

Should we just try with the three of us playing? If so, I would like to grab onto Don as well...
And perhaps my char GoldRain could teach in sports (only thing I can see him teaching in). His full name is Michael Rayne.

Jade Green
06-17-2010, 11:38 AM
Good suggestion! Donnie is yours and GoldRain's the new Gym Teacher. I'll take Mikey. Can he be the Boy's Dorm Supervisor?

..~*~..

Michelangelo was beside himself with excitement as he and his brothers stepped out of the bus-like hovercraft and onto the landing pad. They were actually going to High School! And, not just any school, this place was made specifically for the unique in society... those that are or would soon be the heroes of the world! The coolest thing about it was that they weren't going to be the only mutant animals there, he had even seen a fox and even a... Don called her a ferret on the hovercraft.

A row of adults were waiting for them, "Cool!" One of them was a wolf! Theirs wasn't the only hovercraft, other students were getting out of them and heading for the line of teachers. He did the same.

Garou
06-17-2010, 01:11 PM
((Sure, especially since he's the only male teacher on the list so far :P
But just on a notice, we don't have High Schools as such here in the cold north, so bare with me if I have to check wikipedia or something akin along the way))

Don had to be just as excited as Mikey was. High School - a real teaching facility, teachers with great knowledge, classrooms, a library, the endless possibilities! He felt more in place than ever before. Not only was he going to study, they were here with other people who didn't fit the norms of the world.
He had seen other mutants there as well among them, along with a fox and a ferret who stood on the same hovercraft as them. Donnie looked down at the people waiting for them, and he guessed it would be the teachers and assistants of the school.

<*>...<*>...<*>

Raph was.... well, kind of excited. He had his arms crossed over his plastron, not really knowing what to think of the situation. They were gone from the "normal" world, which was a plus, but school? Did he really need something like that? Wasn't what Splinter had taught them sufficient? He just hoped it wouldn't get all boring. He wasn't nerd enough to spend his time studying...

<*>...<*>...<*>

Tachena looked around. So many interesting people were there on the hovercraft with her, and she didn't know squad. She placed her hands in the pockets of the old, torn jeans, when she couldn't help but notice four turtles in nothing but.... belts and masks?

'Hmm..... that looks interesting,' she thought, promising herself that she would have to find out more about them later when she had time.

Toonami Tom
06-17-2010, 10:57 PM
Leonardo was full of nervous excitement. He would have never thought that he and his brothers would be attending a high school. He stood near Mikey, while glancing down at the school brochure he held in his hand. There were so many opportunities here, and new people to meet.

~~~~~~~~

Jean looked around, taking in all the sights and sounds. Never before had she been in a crowd this large. She noticed a ferret not too far away from her in torn jeans.

I hope I fit in. The fox thought to herself. She wasn't sure what to wear either, so she had on her favorite white tank top and black pants that were modified to allow her fluffy tail to be free.

Jade Green
06-17-2010, 11:22 PM
The students were hearded towards the line of adults and a lovely looking woman with long black hair stood up. "Good morning students!" She spoke above the low hum of the crowd. "My name is Reyevenn Pride, Principal. A lot of you are returning students, but I do see several new faces within the crowd. I would like to go over the ground rules, as they are very important. Those who break them will find that detention isn't the worst punishment waiting for you."

Principal Pride began going over the rules, some of the students groaned when they found they could not leave with out a chaperone or be in each other's rooms after 7. Then, she began to introduce the other teachers. The gym teacher, Michael Rayne was in charge of the boy's dorm. A woman named simply as Ripley was in charge of the girl's dorm.

"Inside you'll find a series of tables, find the table that would hold your last name -- or first for those who do not have last names -- to retrieve your schedule and room number. Once you are done, please continue into the cafeteria to enjoy breakfast before unpacking your things in your respective rooms. Take the knowledge that we have to give you and use it to grow as people and as the heros you are or are destined to become. Welcome to Hero High!"

Several students cheered and they all began to file indoors.

Garou
06-18-2010, 03:10 AM
Raph groaned a bit during the long speech. There were even more rules than at home, and it sounded like he would be cooped up indoor every single night with nothing to do. He was starting to regret this, maybe even to a point where he would consider slipping out of the crowd and just run for it. Or, well, he knew that was what he would do at nighttime. What were the perks of being a ninja if not to sneak out and in again without anyone noticing. And how bad could punishments be?
Raph looked a bit at the large wolf standing among the teachers. He was huge, like he was on steroids or something. And he was smiling...

The gym teacher probably eat ya, if they find ya in the girl's dorm," Raph whispered to Mikey. Of all of them, he couldn't help but picture his younger brother to be the one to try and sneek out to the girl quarters.

Jade Green
06-18-2010, 11:47 AM
Moments before Raphael spoke, Michelangelo had spotted a female turtle in the crowd. "Hey, Guys! I-... huh?" What Raph said just registered into his mind, and he gulped down a lump that seemed to suddenly appear in his throat. "Ya think?" He asked, so much for getting to know the girl.

..~*~..

The turtle girl in question filed into the gym with the rest of the students, slipping past them seemingly untouched. This wasn't her first year at the school, and most of the kids from last year had remembered her. She wasn't exactly a bully. she typically left everyone alone; however, if you started a fight with her she did more than finish it.

There were precisely seven tables, and workers sitting at each one giving out schedules and room assignments. The seven tables were labled as such: A-D, E-G, H-J, K-M, N-Q, R-T, and U-Z.

She headed for the R-T table,the worker there immediately recognized her and handed her the papers with out a single word. Taking them, the turtle girl headed to the cafeteria.

Garou
06-18-2010, 01:02 PM
Tachena walked into the gym and quickly found the table she needed. She walked up to the person sitting there.

"Hi there. I'm Tachena Kuro," she introduced herself, silently hoping that she would get an exciting roommate. She was handed her schedule and room assignment, and the ferret started looking through them as she moved towards the cafeteria.

Jade Green
06-19-2010, 07:23 PM
Takena's schedule was such:

Takena Kuro:
Girls Dorm - 215

Monday - Friday
B - 07:00 a.m. - 07:50 a.m. - Cafeteria
1 - 08:00 a.m. - 08:50 a.m. - Gym ---- P.E. ----- Raynes
2 - 09:00 a.m. - 09:50 a.m. - Rm 204 - Biology -- Ripley
3 - 10:00 a.m. - 10:50 a.m. - Rm 107 - Ethics --- Pride
4 - 11:00 a.m. - 11:50 a.m. - Rm 310 - English -- Schmitt
L - 12:00 p.m. - 01:20 p.m. - Cafeteria
5 - 01:30 p.m. - 02:20 p.m. - Rm 225 - Math ---- Rose
6 - 02:30 p.m. - 03:20 p.m. - Rm 301 - History -- Daily
--- 03:30 p.m. - 05:50 p.m. - Free Time
D - 06:00 p.m. - 06:50 p.m. - Cafeteria
--- 07:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m. - Free Time

Saturday:
1 - 08:00 a.m. - 11:50 a.m. - Training - Gym
L - 12:00 p.m. - 01:20 a.m. - Cafeteria
2 - 01:30 p.m. - 03:20 p.m. - Hero Theroy - Auditorium
--- 03:30 p.m. - 05:50 p.m. - Free Time

Sunday:
--- 08:00 a.m. - 11:50 a.m. - Free TIme
L - 12:00 p.m. - 01:20 a.m. - Cafeteria
--- 01:30 p.m. - 05:50 p.m. - Free Time

..~*~..

Michelangelo found himself pushed into the gym along with everyone else. "Hey, guys, I think that's our table." He pointed to the table for H-J and slipped through the crowd to make his way to it. "Hamato!" He said proudly, "Michelangelo!"

The worker searched through the papers and found his schedule. "Hey," Mike said, taking the papers. "I saw a turtle chick a little while ago, you know who she is?"

The worker shook his head and motioned for Mike to move on. He turned to his brothers. "See ya in the cafeteria!" He called and moved away, never bothering to look at his papers.

Garou
06-22-2010, 05:28 PM
Donatello almost jumped in right after Mikey, as he couldn't wait to get his schedule and see all the exciting classes.

"Hamato, Donatello," he said with a big smile, and he soon got his papers and was ready to go into the cafeteria.

Raph stood next in line. This was the bad part. This was when he would know what hours of the day he would be locked into some smelly classroom to hear about stuff he didn't really care about. he knew what he needed to know, end of story.
As the red masked turtle stood in front of the table, he simply replied "Raphael", which earned him a look from the person sitting behind with the papers.

"Hamato..." Raph sighed, and he was handed his papers. If he had had pockets, he would have stuffed the schedule right into it, but for now he had to keep holding them.

"Why are we doin' this again?" he murmured, as he stood next to Leo.

Toonami Tom
06-22-2010, 09:57 PM
"So that we may broaden our minds. Don't forget that knowledge is power." Leonardo told his less than enthusiastic brother.

He stepped up to the table to receive his schedule. "Hamato, Leonardo." He was handed his papers. "It's an honor to be here."

~~~~~~~~

A few tables away, the fox said "Fox, Jean." She actually didn't have an official last name, but she registered herself as Jean Fox. With her schedule in hand, she made her way to the cafeteria.

Jade Green
06-22-2010, 10:56 PM
(There are typically 4 people to a dorm room so the turtles all share one. Jean shares with Takena and two others, maybe Greysight)

The worker grunted to Leo, giving him his schedule. "Here you go." He said and then waved him off.

..~*~..

Jean's worker smiled to her, giving her the schedule. "Have a nice day." She said.

..~*~..

In the Cafeteria, there were several people of all types already eating. It didn't take Michelangelo long to spot his quarry, the female turtle he had seen was sitting alone at one of the tables staring down at her milk carton. Grabbing his food, he slipped into the seat across from her. "Hi."

She looked up to him, and then back at her drink.

Garou
06-23-2010, 03:27 AM
"So that we may broaden our minds. Don't forget that knowledge is power."

"Pff," Raphael snorted, "If people break into song when we enter that cafeteria, I'm outta here...." The turtle started walking towards the cafeteria to find his two younger brothers.

<*>...<*>...<*>

Tachena looked around. My, it was big. But then again, she came from a small place. Quickly, the ferret found the food, which she got before sitting down at a table with free space.

<*>...<*>...<*>

Donatello got his food as well, noticing the ferret on the way. But at the moment, he wanted to see if he could find any of his brothers. Leo and raph had been behind him, so he could hope that he would be able to spot Mikey somewhere in the crowd.

Ah, there he was. The orange turtle had just sat down at a table with a femake mutant turtle. Don walked over to the table, sitting down next to his brother without a word, as Mikey had just tried to start a conversation.

Jade Green
06-23-2010, 07:10 PM
Undaunted, Michelangelo continued, “My name’s Michelangelo, what’s yours?” The female looked up, her bi-colored eyes staring at him and then darting to the person who had just sat down next to him. “Oh, hey bro… This is Donatello, my brother.”

“Greysight.” The female muttered finally.

“Say wha?” Mike blinked, “Grey-sight? That’s a cool name! Is that supposed to be like, your hero name?” She merely shrugged.

Toonami Tom
06-23-2010, 10:59 PM
Leo made a face after the worker had grunted. He really meant it, he was honored to be here. Taking his schedule, the turtle headed for the cafeteria.

In the crowd, he noticed Mikey and Don sitting at a table with a turtle girl. I can't believe this is real. Maybe I'm dreaming.

After getting some food, he approached the table. "Is there enough room for me at this table?"

What are you doing? He thought to himself. Just sit down, there's empty seats.

Yet he continued to stand.

~~~~~~~~

Jean placed her tray of food at the table where Tachena was sitting.

"Hi, I'm Jean. It's nice to meet you." The fox smiled and took a seat across from the ferret.

Garou
06-24-2010, 02:49 AM
Donatello, not knowing what he should say and furthermore thought it would be kind of rude to break in, kept silent and just took a bite from the food he had gotten.

<*>...<*>...<*>

Raph had picked some food like the others and had naturally headed for the table with his brothers... and a female turtle. Well, Mikey had quickly mentioned her before when they stood listening to all the jabbering from the principal. Raph trotted over to the table, sending Leo a weird look on the way. Why didn't the guy just sit down? Or maybe he was trying to play all gentle-turtle for the girl. A sly smirk quickly ran across Raph's face. It could seem Leo would be joining Mikey when sneaking to the girl's dorm...

The turtle sat down in one of the empty seats.

"Hey Leo, just sit already..."

<*>...<*>...<*>

Tachena looked up at the fox who had just sat acroos from her, and the ferret gave Jean a warm smile.

"Nice to meet you too," Tachena reached out her dark hand to shake hands with Jean, "I'm Tachena."

Jade Green
06-24-2010, 12:39 PM
"So, Greysight, where ya from?" Mike went on, "I mean, we don't get to see many really hot turtle girls..."

"Is that so?" Greysight asked, looking over her shoulder at the tables behind her.

"Yeah, you're like, the first!"

"Is there enough room for me at this table?"

She turned her attention back to the table, seeing that two other males had shown up. Before she could say anything, one of them sat down.

"Hey Leo, just sit already..."

"These are my other two brothers: Leonardo and Raphael." Mike stated, gesturing to the two.

"Uh-huh..." The female said distractedly, peering over Mike's shoulder to the tables behind him.

"I was kinda hopin' that you'd tell us a little bit about this place," He leaned in, "Maybe show us around?"

"Really." It was a statement more than a question and she stood up. "I'm busy, find someone else." With that, she walked down the aisle, cutting to another group of tables and poured her milk atop the head of some buff human who quickly jumped up... and a fight ensued.

Garou
07-05-2010, 04:11 AM
((Well.... dunno what to right, as there hasn't been a reply to my characters. I hope this one won't die out, cause I think it's really fun))

Jade Green
07-05-2010, 09:26 AM
(Therew as fro Raph and Don because they'e with Leo and mike. but not for techena. You could always say that before the fox girl replied a fight broke out right next to them :))

Toonami Tom
07-07-2010, 08:56 PM
((I'm better with action-adventure RPGs. I like this story though. I will try to think of a good reply tomorrow. :) ))