PDA

View Full Version : Googoo for Gaga

Samhain
06-16-2010, 04:02 PM
So, anyoine into Lady Gaga? Me personally I love her music. Hearing her actually sing live is a breath of fresh air.

Cure
06-17-2010, 01:40 PM
Yeah, I love her stuff. I think Paparazzi is my favorite so far.

06-17-2010, 02:07 PM
Gaga is totally awesome. The Fame is one of the single best albums I've ever listened to. Next time she's in town, I'm definitely going to see her live.

ThirdMarioBro
06-17-2010, 02:45 PM
She's my new goddess of worship. I actually met her Monday night at the Capcom party. She seemed really tired, but was still the sweetest person ever.

And Fame Monster > Fame. Love them both, but So Happy I Could Die melts me.

Leogeddon
06-17-2010, 04:12 PM
Not really into her but I will admit she's really good.

Samhain
06-17-2010, 04:34 PM
Very cool to see other's here have a interest in her music. Yeah and my favorite song has gotta be Alejandro. Just too catchy for me to ignore. And the dance she does is just awesome.

Cure
06-17-2010, 04:52 PM
Alejandro is actually my least favorite, but I still love it.

Samhain
06-17-2010, 05:12 PM
Alejandro is actually my least favorite, but I still love it.

Yeah, I think Alejandro and Telephone are tied as my 2 faves. I think the videos might have something to do with that.

Koi
06-17-2010, 05:14 PM
I agree with The Cure, I really like the song Paparazzi. And Lady Gaga, is pretty bodacious.

Sewer Bull
06-17-2010, 11:14 PM
'Telephone' video is freaking awesome. And her outfits are totally rad.

Samhain
06-18-2010, 07:46 PM
'Telephone' video is freaking awesome. And her outfits are totally rad.

Yes, I agree. I love that little dance type thing right before she gets released from prison. Makes me laugh everytime!:lol:

ooglafina
06-19-2010, 02:44 PM
I do like Gaga quite a bit. Although the "Alejandro" video bothered me a little bit. I think "Bad Romance" is my favorite so far. I don't know if the last scene is a reference to "A Rose for Emily" by Faulkner, but I can always pretend.

Original TMNT Cartoon Fan
06-24-2010, 09:33 AM
I hate most of her songs. Annoyng, and mostly very repeating lyrics. And looks like it's the only songs the commercial radio stations play nowadays.

TuЯco
06-24-2010, 09:39 AM
didnt hilary duff sue her for stealing her stylre? or was that linsy lohan...

Candy Kappa
06-24-2010, 09:49 AM
didnt hilary duff sue her for stealing her stylre? or was that linsy lohan...

probably Madonna

edit: can only that her ex sued her. For 30 million dollar

Voidoid
06-24-2010, 09:51 AM
Aw man, I hate her(hate is a wrong word but I'm gladly using it here), she's just down right HORRIBLE in every aspect of the word. Her music sucks, her style sucks, her attitude sucks, she just down right sucks. She is proof that the music industry is nothing but a JOKE.

Jerry Seinfeld gladly approves of my statement.

http://thegood.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/3-jerry-seinfeld-banana.jpg

ooglafina
06-24-2010, 12:33 PM
Yeah, her shine has been tarnishing for me lately.

Voidoid
06-24-2010, 01:26 PM
Yeah, her shine has been tarnishing for me lately.

Until recently I really never who she was. I heard her name here and there but never paid attention. A friend suggested I listen to her music and I didn't like it and I figured "eh, whatever just the next Christina Aguilera or something" like I really had no opinion on this lady. Then when I heard what she did at the Yankee's game it just completely changed my attitude towards her. That's just nasty.

Candy Kappa
06-24-2010, 02:19 PM
I prefer her singing before the gaga persona

ThirdMarioBro
06-24-2010, 04:30 PM
Jerry Seinfeld is a c*ck. His show was funny, but he's not.

Samhain
06-24-2010, 04:56 PM
Aw man, I hate her(hate is a wrong word but I'm gladly using it here), she's just down right HORRIBLE in every aspect of the word. Her music sucks, her style sucks, her attitude sucks, she just down right sucks. She is proof that the music industry is nothing but a JOKE.

So an artist that writes all her own stuff and sings live sucks? Please. Her attitude? Listen, Kanye West might be a dick, but I love his music. I really dont care about someones attitude. Her songs are damn catchy. That is what matters.

Voidoid
06-24-2010, 06:37 PM
So an artist that writes all her own stuff and sings live sucks? Please. Her attitude? Listen, Kanye West might be a dick, but I love his music. I really dont care about someones attitude. Her songs are damn catchy. That is what matters.

That's your opinion. And in my opinion her music ****ing sucks. Sorry If I offended any Gaga fans, I just don't like her. That is all.

ThirdMarioBro
06-24-2010, 08:02 PM
That's your opinion. And in my opinion you ****ing suck. Sorry If I offended any of your fans, I just don't like you. That is all.

:P

Voidoid
06-24-2010, 08:03 PM
That's your opinion. And in my opinion you ****ing suck. Sorry If I offended any of your fans, I just don't like you. That is all.

:P

:lol::lol::lol:<3

http://static.gigwise.com/gallery/3936843_LadyGaGa-breasts.jpg

ooglafina
06-24-2010, 08:16 PM
Mine's in the shop.

Voidoid
06-24-2010, 09:13 PM
Mine's in the shop.

Only the left nipple works on mine.

The Stryker
06-24-2010, 09:25 PM
Oh god and he makes terrible jokes too.

Voidoid
06-24-2010, 09:29 PM
Oh god and he makes terrible jokes too.

http://www.seriesblog.es/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/133310__george_l.jpg

Warhorse
06-27-2010, 10:43 PM
I did like her for about 15 days, but after the baseball game crap, I'm kind of not liking her anymore. And her Alessandro song sounds alot like Ace of Base's Don't Turn Around.

XERO
06-28-2010, 08:55 AM
http://static.gigwise.com/gallery/3936843_LadyGaGa-breasts.jpg

The girl in the back is like 'DAYUM.'

I like LG, too. I don't listen to her as much as I should, but I love the hell outta Poker Face.

plastroncafe
06-28-2010, 10:25 AM
As an Artist she's very talented and I dig what she's doing.
As a musician, meh...I could take her or leave her.

Magdolin
06-28-2010, 06:08 PM
My mom, my sister and I absolutely love Lady GaGa. I think she has great talent, and is very creative, and beautiful. :) I love all of her songs. I even sing them, and dance to them, but of course my singing isn't as wonderful as her's. ;) I would really love to meet her someday, and tell her how freaking awesome she is to me and my family. :) I love going to YouTube, to watch her live. And what's really awesome is that you can see that she is ACTUALLY singing, and not faking it. :D It doesn't bother me if some people don't like her. It's not gonna stop me from liking her. :)

SassyGal
06-28-2010, 07:31 PM
I really enjoy her music and all her live performances I have seen are pretty awesome. I like that with both of her albums I can put them on when I'm driving or cleaning and not have to skip any lame tracks, because every song is great!

I'm with you on that one. It sucks when an artist has a crappy attitude, but if the songs are catchy, I can't help but enjoy them!

ooglafina
06-29-2010, 10:29 AM
I did like her for about 15 days, but after the baseball game crap, I'm kind of not liking her anymore. And her Alessandro song sounds alot like Ace of Base's Don't Turn Around.

Funny you should say that "Alejandro" sounds like "Don't Turn Around." I was keep thinking that her song "The Fame" makes her sound just like Gwen Stefani. I sort of like Gwen better than Gaga because she's cuter. Gaga's becoming a little too alien and inaccessible. At least to me anyway.