PDA

View Full Version : Conflicts between each Turtle and Splinter

Scandia
08-16-2010, 03:29 PM
What would each Turtle get into arguments and conflicts with Splinter for? What would each Turtle get into trouble the most for, or reprimanded the most about? It can be speculated, even if not officially shown explicitly on the TV series/movies/comics.

NameGoesHere1066
08-16-2010, 03:52 PM
which universe are we talking about?

in the 2k3 series it would go like this:

Leo: over stepping himself, or over doing it to the point where Splinter feels he is trampling on his authority.

Don: making some dangerous or destructive machine that would upset the household

Raph: duh, his anger issues and temper tantrums, and possibly fighting with Leo and Mikey.

Mikey: for being who he is.

Original TMNT Cartoon Fan
08-16-2010, 05:01 PM
Didn't Archie Raphael have some, maye not "conflict", but a lot of discussions with Splinter if I'm right?

Scandia
08-16-2010, 07:13 PM
This goes for every single Turtle universe.

And be more specific for Mikey. And well, for everyone in general. Such as "Mikey is not sharing his food" (or would Raph be likelier to do that?).

Herald7
08-16-2010, 07:56 PM
And be more specific for Mikey. And well, for everyone in general. Such as "Mikey is not sharing his food" (or would Raph be likelier to do that?).

Well in the OT episode "Chowabunga, Shreadhead!" it's Michaelangelo who has a problem with constantly hogging all the pizza. :lol:

Eiko
08-16-2010, 08:12 PM
Leo: Being to bossy

Raph: His anger

Mikey: Being to stupid all the time

Don: Creating something to dangerous they can,t handle

Venom
08-16-2010, 09:35 PM
Mikey: Acting too stupid all the time

fix'd.:tgrin:

Eiko
08-17-2010, 12:01 AM
Why ty Venom. I was meant to say that.:)

Redeemer
08-17-2010, 02:21 PM
You guys need to break down the characters better to make this interesting.

Leo: His fighting with Raphael-This brings friction between the team and as well as the family life. Also: Leo's ignorence, this creates most of the friction.

Raph: Lack of control over his emotion not jst anger. He is too emotional in battle which put him and his bros in danger. Raph emotional outlet. His anger is an emotional outlet. This not only hurts him, but his brothers.

Don: He relies to much on his brothers and also relies to much on technology. This makes him weak with fundamentals. If his bros r holding him up in time of crises this can cause a disaster.

Mikey: Is need more descipline he also has weak fundamentals like Don, But his is caused by lack of focus and descipline. He needs to be more serious to during times of crises. This causes calamity among the team.

TheUltimateShredhead
08-17-2010, 03:00 PM
Mikey: Being to stupid all the time

I would say unmotivated, his not stupid.

Scandia
08-17-2010, 03:20 PM
What is Leo ignorant about? He may be very idealistic. Possibly even naive or gullible at most when it comes to some things. But he is not really clueless.

And if any Turtle is independent and self-reliant, it is Donnie. I do not see him as being dependent.

Hehe, Raph has no control of his emotions, while at the same time not being so good with the emotions of others. He is neither rational nor empathetic. He has the Thinker preference, but at the same time explodes easily since he is so Limbic. He is both impulsive AND has a big stick up a certain cavity. Can you tell I dislike Raph?

Mikey I agree needs more discipline and motivation. He is motivated when it comes to certain things, but not others. If anyone needs extrinsic motivation the most, it is certainly Mikey.

Redeemer
08-20-2010, 01:29 AM
What is Leo ignorant about? He may be very idealistic. Possibly even naive or gullible at most when it comes to some things. But he is not really clueless.

And if any Turtle is independent and self-reliant, it is Donnie. I do not see him as being dependent.

Hehe, Raph has no control of his emotions, while at the same time not being so good with the emotions of others. He is neither rational nor empathetic. He has the Thinker preference, but at the same time explodes easily since he is so Limbic. He is both impulsive AND has a big stick up a certain cavity. Can you tell I dislike Raph?

Mikey I agree needs more discipline and motivation. He is motivated when it comes to certain things, but not others. If anyone needs extrinsic motivation the most, it is certainly Mikey.

In the movie He told Raph that he could beat, but Raph shut him up. ignorence.

Sage Ninja
08-20-2010, 09:26 AM
pfft. That's bias. I'm sorry.