PDA

View Full Version : [Fanfic] Ex-Cel Band on Superhero Family

Guitar_Raph
01-04-2011, 09:38 PM
In the Dizzylodeon studios, where Superhero Family's filmed, the cast greets our New York friends to tape an episode set for Valentine's Day. The director told them that they will make an appearance during a concert scene.

DIRECTOR: Where's the hot girl who plays the sax?
EX-CEL: We broke up.
DIRECTOR: That's just great!
SENTRY: Why don't you mention she had the measles.

The director sighed & told the writers that.

== OPENING ==

At the Jensen residents, drumming is heard while Sue arrives home on her motorcycle. She thinks that Derek's home & is being irresponsible over his school studies. She goes inside the house, upstairs into the bedroom & says,

SUE: Derek Jensen, you hit those books now!

She was stunned to find that it's her husband, Ben, playing the drums. Ben stops playing.

BEN: Relax, it's only two hours before Derek gets home from school.
SUE: You were suppose to move those drums over to our fortress. If your son saw you play the drums, he'd have a field day.
BEN: And I'm trying to discourage his music. I told him I played drums when I was a teen & you fell for Wonder Guy playing the drums for a televised benefit. Then stopped playing after having this family. Derek's gotta grow up & get off this music phase.
SUE: I kinda like Derek playing like a band. Gets him away from drugs & he could get girls. What am I saying?

They start kissing.

BEN: Did you get Derek his birthday gift?
SUE: Yeah & Wonder Teen's too. Got it from a used bike lot. A 1995 red ninja bike. The dealer claims that it was only driven once by Joey Lawrence.
BEN: What a bragger.

Over @ Wayne Grayson High, Derek's meeting with his girlfriend, Alyssa.

ALYSSA: Happy b-day Derek. Gonna be 17 soon.
DEREK: Thanks. (They kiss)
ALYSSA: Any plans this birthday?
DEREK: Would love to take you to see Ex-Cel in concert.
ALYSSA: Aren't you old for kiddie concerts?
DEREK: Ex-Cel plays jazz & rock. His music appeals to any age. It would be so cool if Wonder Teen got to jam with him (winking).
ALYSSA: Knowing your family & your sister, they'll find a way to spoil that concert.

Guitar_Raph
01-06-2011, 09:54 PM
Derek walked home from his school until he encounter some bullies known as the Bagle Bunch. They surrounded Derek.

DEREK: What you want?
LEADER: This area's the Bagle North Tollway. You wanna cross our path, ya gotta pay the toll.
DEREK: This is America.
LEADER: We don't care!

The Bagle Bunch started beating Derek up until Mind Girl flew down to the scene.

MIND GIRL: The tollway gag again? Stop charging people!
LEADER: (Thinking) Man in a few years when she develops, I can make her mine.

Mind Girl punched him in the stomach.

THUG: You forgot she can read thoughts.
LEADER: Yeah. So where's your super parents & that misfit super brother of yours?

Mind Girl flies off with Derek & takes him to a bush where he changes into Wonder Teen. Wonder Teen & Mind Girl take on the Bagle Bunch. As they flee, they plotted revenge.

WONDER TEEN: Thanks sis.
MIND GIRL: Happy b-day bro. Let's go get something to eat.
WT: I wanna go home. Got music to practice.

Mind Girl tried to talk her brother out of it, but he was stubborn. When they arrived home, Wonder Teen's stunned that his parents aren't home & that all his instruments are stolen!

WT: This can only mean one of two things, Dad or the Bagle Bunch stole my instruments!

Guitar_Raph
01-08-2011, 08:09 AM
Wonder Teen hears his parents coming, with Wonder Guy landing & Blue Canary parking her motorcycle. Mind Girl goes to them & tells them that her brother is home, so they told her to leave so she won't read their thoughts. They enter their home, Wonder Teen's very upset.

WT: Dad, how could you let this happen? My drums, vibes, sax, trumpet, organ, bass & guitar were stolen! Were you & Superman racing each other around the world again?
WONDER GUY: I was hangin with Spider-Man.
WT: Great. You teach me to be responsible of protecting my reputation by giving up music. And you go off haing fun with other supeheroes! I'm tired of your mixed mesages, I'm running away!
BLUE CANARY: Son, it's not what you think.
WG: Listen to your mother for once. You leave this house & you're banned from the fortress resort!

Wonder Teen storms off into his bedroom. Then comes back down & heads toward the garage.

BC: No son, don't!

He opens the garage door to find not only a blue bike, but a red bike as well, with the inscription, WT.

BC: Happy birthday, son.
WT: Thanks Mom. At least you didn't disappoint me. Can you hand me the keys please?

Blue Canary throws the keys to her son, but he was still in a fowl mood, thinking his dad would do such a thing. Then he opens the garage door & gets on the bike.

WG: You running away to join a circus? (LOL)

Blue Canary punched him in the arm.

WT: Better than that, join a band!

Wonder Teen drives off mad & heads toward I-18 East to let off some steam.

WG: Man, even superheroes make mistakes, like Ex-Cel.
BC: I'll Ex-Cel you! You and your bright ideas!

Blue Canary chases her husband with a shoe in her hand.

Guitar_Raph
01-10-2011, 05:34 AM
Along I-18, Wonder Teen's driving eastbound where he sees a sign reading "Leaving Palmolive, California. Home of the Superhero Family" with an old pic of the family when he was Wonder Boy.

WT: Man, the city's gotta update that sign.

Miles away along the desert, he spots a small town that's junctioned by U.S. 595, where he see a truck stop/diner. He takes the exit for U.S. 595 & goes to that diner. In the parking lot, he's amazed to find an 18 wheeler that had Ex-Cel's band pictured as well as three motorcycles parked nearby.

WT: Man, it couldn't be.

Wonder Teen got off the bike, headed to the diner where he encountered a Texas waitress.

WAITRESS: Is there some sort of superhero convention @ Colgate Convention Center in Palmolive? (LOL)
WT: Huh?
WAITRESS: I got two other superheroes, two men & two turtles in a booth. All that's missing is a partridge in a pear tree. Be seated.

Wonder Teen's amazed to find Ex-Cel & his band, having dinner @ that diner. The superhero guitarist spots him.

EX-CEL: Who are you? A super fan?
WT: No, I'm Wonder Teen.
TT: Hey, he's that kid from Palmolive, the Superhero Family. What are you doing here?
WT: I ran away to join your band.
SCOTT: Don't tell me Wonder Guy groundeed you for taking Blue Canary's motorcycle.
WT: No, I got my own bike.

Wonder Teen tells the band what happened. Then after having dinner, Ex-Cel offers him to join along the motorcycle convoy as they head to Palmolive for a concert @ Ajax Arena.

TT: Colgate, Palmolive, Ajax? What an imagination Guitar Raph has. What's next, Irish Spring River?

The convoy traveled along I-18 West with Ex-Cel, Turtle Titan, Casey & Wonder Teen on motorcycles with Leo driving the 18 wheeler with Scott by the side & Silver Sentry flying by. When they reached the city limits, who should show up but...

LEADER: Surprise!

The Bagle Bunch!

Guitar_Raph
01-15-2011, 08:09 AM
The Bagle Bunch eyed the 18 wheeler which had the band's instruments & equipment inside.

LEADER: We gotta inspect this cargo. Mayor's orders. Doesn't want any bull(BLEEP) acts in Palmolive!
WT: You leave my friends alone!
THUG: Hand us the keys & we'll head to a pawn shop!

The Bagle Bunch wents toward the band & the leader grabbed Leo because he drove the 18 wheeler. Leo used his ninja skills on the bunch while the others fought as well. Then the leader grabbed Wonder Teen by the neck & held him with a knife.

LEADER: One false move & it'll be only 3 in the super lame family!

Just then, crashing from the billboard of the Superhero Family, comes Wonder Guy.

WG: I don't think so, Bagle. Leave him & the band alone!

While that's going on, one of the Bagles hot wired the 18 wheeler & started it up. The leader lets go of Wonder Teen & gets in the truck. With help from Silver Sentry, he & Wonder Guy flew to chase the stolen vehicle. While Wonder Guy undid the cargo tow, Silver Sentry made the bust & took the Bagle Bunch back to jail.

On the city limits of I-18, the others waited for them. Then they saw them arrive @ the scene, without the 18 wheeler.

CASEY: Where's the 18 wheeler?
WG: The cargo's safely placed at Ajax Arena, ready to be unloaded & set for tomorrow's concert.
TT: So how are we gonna get to Palmolive?
SS: Wonder Teen, take Ex-Cel with you on your red ninja, Titan drives Ex-Cel's bike with Leo while Scott rides with Casey.

Wonder Guy then tells his son to take Ex-Cel over to their fortress resort.

WT: I thought I was banned from that place.
WG: It's lifted. Silver Sentry's gonna join me.

The three motorcycles went along I-18 with Wonder Guy & Silver Sentry flying ahead.

Guitar_Raph
01-19-2011, 05:16 AM
Wonder Teen took Ex-Cel Dude over to theri fortress resort, located outside the city limits. When they entered, they saw Blue Canary's bike.

EX-CEL: Your mom has an awesome bike. No wonder you got grounded.
WT: Give that a rest.

Wonder Teen showed his new friend most of the fortress, including the dining room where he got a shock to find people shouting "SURPRISE!" His mother made him a birthday cake.

WT: This is so awesome! Where's Dad?
BC: He went to get ice cream.
WT: How juvenile.
MG: For once, I agree with my brother.

After Wonder Teen blew out the candles, Blue Canary asked her son to go to the den. When he opened the doors to the den, there he heard a buzzroll from a snare drum, where he spotted Wonder Guy playing the snare drum of his drum set. Then Wonder Guy went wild on the drums. Wonder Teen saw that all his instruments were safe @ the lair.

WG: Happy birthday, son.
WT: You stole my instruments?
WG: No, moved them to the lair. Our ordinary home was starting to look like a music store, so I thouight you could have a place to play wiithout disturbing the neighbors.
WT: I still wanna play guitar in my own home.
EX-CEL: Show me what you can do, Wonder Teen.

Wonder Teen got his guitar & jammed while Sentry joins in on bass, Ex-Cel on vibes & Wonder Guy on the drums. Wonder Teen even got to sing a little in their jam. After their jam, Ex-Cel invited them for tomorrow's concert as well as sound check. He also wanted him to be in the show to play the sax. But Wonder Teen wanted to invite a guest.

Guitar_Raph
01-20-2011, 04:36 AM
Ajax Arena, where the concert's being held. Wonder Guy & Wonder Teen arrived on the scene for soundcheck. Wonder Teen had his own saxophone with him.

WT: Cool setup. Two vibe sets, drum set, two white tympanis, organ & assorted guitars. Dad, play the tympani.
WG: No son, it's their show. Turtle Titan wouldn't like it if somebody played his instruments.

The band entered the stage & saw them. Turtle Titan went over to those two.

TT: So cool to meet the Superhero Family! Where's the girls?
WG: Blue Canary has a heroines night out with Mary Marvel & Wonder Woman.
WT: And Mind Girl would rather see the Blackstreet Studs.

Ex-Cel took a pic of them together.

TT: It would be a privilige if you two could help me on sound check.

Turtle Titan led them over to his tympanis where he gave each of them mallets. Then he went to his drums to play & had father & son take turns playing tympani with Titan on the drums.

After that check, Wonder Teen got to work with Ex-Cel on the guitars. He felt electrified when he played his brown sunburst.

When sound check is done, the band gets something to eat & goes over tonight's concert with Wonder Teen guesting. After eating, Wonder Teen headed off on his motorcycle to pick up his date. When he arrived, he rang the doorbell where Alyssa's Dad looked st him & told him...

ALYSSA'S DAD: No doe, I mean daughter of mine is gonna be seen with a cheesy superhero driving a red nosed reindeer, I mean red ninja motorcycle!

As he's about to beat the crap out of him, we hear a voice.

ALYSSA'S MOM: Harold!

Then her mother yanked him by the ear as Alyssa came out & saw her knight in shining armor.

ALYSSA: You'll have to excuse my dad, he watches too many Christmas specials.
WT: Ready to rock? Or jazz in this case?
ALYSSA: You bet.

Guitar_Raph
01-24-2011, 06:03 AM
Wonder Teen & Alyssa arrived @ Ajax Arena, where they were stopped by 2 guards.

GUARD 1: No ordinary fans allowed.
WT: She's with me.
GUARD 2: Whoa! Cool bike, who got it for you?
WT: My mom.

The guards let them pass. When they took off their hats, it ended up being a cameo from Michael Chiklis (#1) & Joey Lawrence (#2).

Inside the arena, Wonder Teen & Alyssa are backstage getting ready to enjoy the concert. Ex-Cel came over & handed Wonder Teen a headjack mike.

ALYSSA: Are you gonna be in the show?
WT: Yeah, for about 5 times.
EX-CEL: I need a sax player for one song.

A darken stage & fans are waiting for the concert. Then, tympani music's heard & the spotlight shows Wonder Teen playing.

WT: Palmolive, California, are you ready to rock & jazz?

Fans cheer. The spotlight goes off & more tympani music's heard. The spotlight comes back on & this time, Wonder Guy's playing. After he plays, Turtle Titan comes to them & demands his mallets back.

TT: Let's hear it for Palmolive's own Wonder Guy & Wonder Teen! (fans cheer & Titan plays drumroll) Give it up for Ex-Cel Band!

Alyssa & Wonder Teen enjoyed the concert while Wonder Guy worked like a bodyguard. Wohder Teen got to jam in the concert 4 more times.

Jam 1: Wonder Teen played saxophone with the band. Before he did, Ex-Cel told the fans that Mallory had the measles & was unable to play.

Jam 2; Wonder Teen tackled the vibes with Ex-Cel & Leo. He shared Ex-Cel's vibes.

Jam 3: Scott, Ex-Cel & Wonder Teen had a cool guitar jam, with Wonder Teen playing Ex-Cel's full body 175 electric guitar.

At jam 4, he went over to Casey asking him to take a break so he could play the organ. Casey accepted & got off. Wonder Teen tells the fans...

WT: This song is something I wrote & is dedicated to Alyssa.

Alyssa watched her super boyfriend tackle the organ & singing a romantic tune by himself (the band took a small break). The fans liked Wonder Teen's performance. Then when he went over to Alyssa, Alyssa grabbed his cape & covered their faces as they kissed passionately. But Wonder Guy comes over to undo the cape.

WG: Son, how many times must I tell you not to use your cape to cover your makeout sessions?
ALYSSA: Wonder Guy, it was me that did that.
WG: Carry on.

Alyssa & Wonder Teen continued kissing while the concert continued.

A few days later along I-18, the Superhero Family answers a call. Wonder Guy & Mind Girl flew above with Blue Canary & Wonder Teen driving their motorcycles. Wonder Teen then noticed the city billboard is fixed & this time, it read Wonder Teen.

END