PDA

View Full Version : Cool TMNT Print

Spitfire
01-19-2011, 10:34 PM
You all might remember awhile back I posted a link buy a print of the Play magazine cover for TMNT Smash-Up. Well the artist re-colored it Mirage style and it's even better.

http://th05.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2011/006/e/c/tmnt_smash_up_retro_art_by_robduenas-d36j5jy.jpg

And guess what? He's selling them again too. They're $15, 10 for the print, 5 for shipping. I got one last time around. Nice quality and he autographs them. I ended up buying this one too. If you missed out on it last time I highly recommend picking one of these up.

http://spitfire666xxxxx.deviantart.com/favourites/#/d36j5jy

CyberCubed
01-19-2011, 11:46 PM
I simply love the way Shredder looks on the bottom there. Very, very awesome.

Luzmagica
01-19-2011, 11:58 PM
AWESOME!!! :tcool::tcool::tcool::tcool::tgrin::tgrin::tgrin:

Psypher39
01-20-2011, 08:57 AM
that is really cool i love the way raph looks.

Abnormal Freak
01-20-2011, 11:22 AM
Went and bought both versions, heh. Also bought the No More Heroes 2 print, since I'm mad-crazy about that series.

deadpoolRKO
01-20-2011, 12:24 PM
wow that is beautiful

Abnormal Freak
01-25-2011, 06:07 AM
Received my prints today and hung 'em in my room right away. Really great high-quality printing on these things. I'd like to get his Splatterhouse print also sometime.

After seeing this cool TMNT pinup (both versions) and some of his other Turtles art, it's too bad he never drew an issue or two of Tales Vol. 2. I expressed to him how cool that would be, and he told me one of the artists (or maybe Murphy--just said "one of the Tales guys" or something) tried to get him to draw for the comic like five years ago or something, but it never panned out; though was told he wouldn't draw anything with Shredder or Splinter anyway, so he wasn't too excited by that, ha ha. It's too bad there wasn't/isn't a Turtles comic line that isn't about canonicity and that, but more like the post-Eastman and Laird Vol. 1 stuff where a lot of the artists did their own interpretations of the Turtles. A super-ballsy story with this guy's art would be wonderful.

The Fifth Turtle
01-25-2011, 08:21 AM
SOooooo Cool! I might have to purchase one for my wall. :tcool: It has a Tournament Fighters feel to it. I like!

Samhain
01-25-2011, 08:42 PM
That is awesome!