PDA

View Full Version : TMNT still been in people memories...

Luzmagica
02-01-2011, 01:01 AM
I dont actually know well , where this thread must be placed...!
If it needs be moved...thats Ok!

Sorry for translate...its my best try! to make it sound funny as in Spanish languague!

Something funny happened with a Tweet of this singer in Twitter:
David Bisbal wrote:
"I have never seen the pyramids of Egypt so little traffic, hopefully soon to end the revolt."
In This tweet, David Bisbal has managed to raise a wave of comments in the network referring to the particular vision of the singer on the events in Egypt...

Between those comments: one of the most popular and trend topic had been:

* "I come to see the Sixtine Chapel....For be a Ninja turtle, Michelangelo was a ****ing-great painter ..." :lol::lol::lol:

Other jokes:

* Never seen the Mines of Moria so little traffic, I hope Gandalf kills the Fire-bug soon....

* Never have been so few cars circulating in Venice and I hope end soon the flooding....

* Antarctica has never been so depopulated, hopefully the polar cold longer anymore...

* Im Going on a trip to Hiroshima, is the bomb!..

* I advise you not to visit Greece, its all broken, old and full of stones on the ground...

* Stop the abuse!, all my support to the Egyptian people in their ,protests against the Pharaoh.

* I still can not find an English Court in England...

* Miami is famous worldwide thanks to Horatio and Dexter.

* Cristiano Ronaldo is from Madeira, like Pinocchio ( "Madeira" sounds so very similar like "Wood"...a word game )...

Hope you find it a bit funny!!! It makes me laught today!!!!
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

And i havenot twitter...that was a new in digital newspaper!!!

Venom
02-01-2011, 08:51 AM
Heh! I liked 'em! Thanks for sharing that. :D

Loco
02-02-2011, 06:48 AM
* "I come to see the Sixtine Chapel....For be a Ninja turtle, Michelangelo was a ****ing-great painter ..."

Hell Yeah :tlol: No Kiddin'

Cure
02-02-2011, 10:18 AM
There are way too many Ninja Turtle threads popping up here.

Candy Kappa
02-02-2011, 10:22 AM
There are way too many Ninja Turtle threads popping up here.

I see what you mean, but still the post made me chuckle.

The Stryker
02-03-2011, 07:15 AM
* Im Going on a trip to Hiroshima, is the bomb!..

Seriously?

Luzmagica
02-04-2011, 12:32 PM
Seriously?

Nop! No!!... :teek:
Its a word-game, a joke with words...

In the same way that Singer didnt express rightly his opinion about recently news in Egypt, (in his own languague) with that unfortunate comment....All the people starting to make similar jokes/ unfortunate comments with words!!.... Nothing serious...!!..

Luzmagica
02-08-2011, 02:58 AM
Another example:

This singer was in Houston and he didnt find a Problem!! :lol:

Luzmagica
02-09-2011, 12:06 AM
Also:

This singer Very excited visited The Empire State Building, there died King Kong...
:lol::lol::lol: