PDA

View Full Version : CW orders some pilots

Raph's Girl
02-08-2011, 11:20 PM
So what do we get to "look forward to"??

http://www.ksitetv.com/5237/the-cw-orders-a-pilot-for-secret-circle-is-raven-dead/

Secret Circle - from the author of Vampire Diaries. This one is about witches! "Tells the story of a young woman who moves to a new town and discovers that not only is she a witch and part of a secret coven, but she’s also the key that will unlock a centuries-old battle of good versus evil."

Awakening – Two sisters come of age in the middle of a zombie uprising. Yes that's right... a coming of age story admidst zombies...

Hart of Dixie – A young woman from the city inherits a medial practice in an eclectic Southern town. Produced by Josh Schwartz. Rachel Bilson is said to be near landing the lead role.

Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman....sorta...

Heavenly – “It centers on a dedicated young female attorney and a former angel, Dashiel Coffee, only recently turned human, who tackle cases together at the attorney’s legal aid clinic – she saves clients’ butts while he saves their souls. As an angel, Dash never experienced feelings or emotions, and his “awakening” is a big part of the series.”

An angel who teams up with a lawyer?? WTF?

Copper and Stone – Two female homicide detectives who also talk fashion, music, and pop culture when they’re not fighting crime.

Danni Lowinski – A young hairdresser goes to law school and opens a practice in a mall kiosk. Amanda Walsh will star.

Will she have occasional crossovers with Dashiel? :P

Gah...After Smallville ends I really won't have a reason to tune into CW network. Unless they pick up the Raven series...

BubblyShell22
02-09-2011, 08:30 AM
All of these look pretty dumb. I've never read Secret Circle, but I've heard that Vampire Diaries doesn't even follow the books, so more than likely, this will be the same thing.

Master Splinter
02-09-2011, 10:11 AM
All of these look pretty dumb.

Agreed... I miss the old days when CW had stuff worth watching...

-ms

Hero
02-09-2011, 01:03 PM
I was kind of hoping for a Green Arrow spin-off.

Brodie
02-09-2011, 01:59 PM
I was kind of hoping for a Green Arrow spin-off.

I'd support that.

gobo
02-09-2011, 02:42 PM
I was kind of hoping for a Green Arrow spin-off.I'd support that.
Me too! Hartley probably should have specified "after Smallville's done, perhaps" when they ran the idea by him a few years ago.

Oniri
02-09-2011, 03:11 PM
Is it sad that all these ideas (well, except the hairdresser one) is still somewhat better than "The greysons" pitch to me? I love Dick as Robin, but there isn't a point to having a detective series with him BEFORE he actually became detective.:roll:

gobo
02-09-2011, 03:20 PM
CW orders some pilots
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v609/Kooshmeister/Movie%20Deaths/Independence%20Day/id4_russell07.jpg
"I can fly. I'm a pilot."