PDA

View Full Version : Kindom of Ruins

Wildgoose
02-10-2011, 07:12 AM
New RPG game!! Ok, here is the story:

Shredder's Heralds inform him about an ancient secret from the medieval Japan timeline that would gain him access to some gigantic power. The turtles must stop him before it's too late.

You can have OC if you want to.If you want to play any other character of the TMNT universe you re welcome to!!

TMNT Characters
Leonardo: BubblyShell22
Donatello: Loco/Wildgoose
Raphael: Wildgoose
Mikey: Jephael
Shredder: Wildgoose
Splinter: BubblyShell22
April: Loco/Wildgoose
Casey: Cowabunga Carl
Karai: Fang Wolf
Zack The Neutrino: papa_smurf73
Cyber Shredder:Fang Wolf

Free-to-use Characters
Hun
Baxter Stockman
Heralds

OC

Franziska: Wildgoose
Xartack: papa_smurf73
Lumpkin: Cowabunga Carl
Amelia: Fang Wolf
Mikki Bishop:Fang Wolf
Dana: Iron Man

papa_smurf73
02-10-2011, 10:02 AM
Ooo I'll join... But, I've never played games like this... What is OC? Is there somewhere I can read to get an overview of how this works?

Wildgoose
02-10-2011, 10:31 AM
The RPG games are like fanfiction. Each person takes the role of one character (or more if he wants) and go on with the story. OC is the 'original character'. You can make a character of your own and put him/her in the story.

The first poster (that would be me in this thread) starts with the backround and then the other posters follow. If you want you can see here another RPG game so you can get the idea.
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=31007
If you have any other question you re free to ask me! ^_^

Cowabunga Carl
02-10-2011, 11:04 AM
I'll play Casey and Raph if that is okay

Wildgoose
02-10-2011, 11:42 AM
Casey is fine...but Im afraid that Raph is taken... :(
Is there anyone else that you want?

papa_smurf73
02-10-2011, 12:15 PM
Sweet.

Could I take: Zack The Neutrino?

Ooo and an OC: Xartack (A young aspiring rock star who is slowly discovering he has the ability to read and control minds).

Wildgoose
02-10-2011, 12:32 PM
Already done!! ^_^

BubblyShell22
02-10-2011, 12:57 PM
May I play Leo and Splinter? I'll try and get on as much as I can, though I may not be on all the time.

Wildgoose
02-10-2011, 02:09 PM
May I play Leo and Splinter? I'll try and get on as much as I can, though I may not be on all the time.

That's ok! the more the merrier!!! ^_^

Jephael
02-10-2011, 02:47 PM
I'm interested in playing. I'll be Michaelangelo.

Wildgoose
02-10-2011, 03:27 PM
Your wish,my command! Mikey it is then!

Cowabunga Carl
02-10-2011, 10:03 PM
I'll play one of my original characters if it's okay then. His name in Lumpkin and he is a ferret. You can find info about him in character prophiles.

Wildgoose
02-11-2011, 05:08 AM
I'll play one of my original characters if it's okay then. His name in Lumpkin and he is a ferret. You can find info about him in character prophiles.

done!! Ill look for him/her if you want me too!

BubblyShell22
02-11-2011, 07:17 AM
Sweet. Thanks for letting me play. I can't wait to get started.

Wildgoose
02-11-2011, 08:00 AM
well lets wait a little bit more, for some others to come and then we begin!!

Fang Wolf
02-11-2011, 12:41 PM
Can I Join with Elite Ninja Amelia? http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showpost.php?p=426239&postcount=137

She Work for Shredder.

Cowabunga Carl
02-11-2011, 12:49 PM
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showpost.php?p=718872&postcount=323

is the link for my character

Loco
02-11-2011, 03:37 PM
Donnie's here

or April ? hmm :trazz: I don't know .. can I play both ? x)

Wildgoose
02-11-2011, 03:49 PM
sure you can! is there any Oc you want to play too?

Loco
02-11-2011, 03:51 PM
Cool. 2 seems Fine 4 me
we'll see if that works w my basic english.

Wildgoose
02-13-2011, 01:40 PM
I dodnt know if anybody else's going to play..I say we may start and see....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~000000000~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The night was unusually quiet in New York city. The silence was interrupted by the sound of a van accelerating on the empty roads. The car stopped in front of a small building. The car's door opened and two men got out of it. They entered the building and closed the door behind them. Muffled voices could be heard. After a couple of minutes the men exited the place and returned to the car. When the van had been set on move the driver spoke. "Call the boss. Tell him that everything went according to plan." The other nodded and start dialing a number on his cell phone.

Many meters under the earth in the turtles' lair there was a big commotion.
Shrieks and growls could be heard all over the place. Mikey was running for his life while laughing and screaming at the same time. Right behind him Raphael covered with what it seems to be a mix of pink paint and grease was growling and swearing things that could make even Hun blush with embarassment.
"That's it laughing boy!! Your time is over! When I get my hands on you, you will wish you were never mutated!!", he shouted with rage and tried to whip the ooze of his body.

Fang Wolf
02-13-2011, 02:06 PM
Meanwhile up on the Foot Clan Headquarters roof sits Elite Ninja Amelia.
Her eyes, ears and smell sense was on guard, Her claws ready to strike.

Wildgoose
02-13-2011, 02:31 PM
The door on the Foot Headquarters opened and closed. The Foot ninja walked a few meters and then kneeled. "The master requested your presence" he said to Elite Amelia. "He siad that it was urgent. He awaits you at his personal room."

Fang Wolf
02-13-2011, 02:35 PM
Amelia nods and Run away to the Master's room, she enters.
"You want to talk to me, master." She says and bows.

Wildgoose
02-13-2011, 03:07 PM
Oroku Saki turned from the spot where he was standing and faced the she-wolf. He put a dark smile on his face. "Yes Elite Ninja Amelia. I summoned you. There is something that I would like to do for me. On the desk there is a folder this a picture of a man and a picture of an object...there are also soeme instructions such as adresses ect....I suppose you know what to do, right? And make it look like an accident...no clues. I ll not tolerate filure."

Fang Wolf
02-13-2011, 03:22 PM
Amelia goes to the desktop, taking up the picture.
"I know where my job is, I'll make sure this Man is dead. But it'll look like an accident." She says.

Loco
02-13-2011, 04:37 PM
meanwhile in the Sewers , Donatello and Mikey are cooking a pizza while Raph and Leo Practice together, when suddenly the turtlecom ringed.
April " Hey Guys Mind if I join you ? I need to talk to you ! I hear Mikey singin ^^ are you guys cooking ? save me a slice I just come off work "
Don " No Problem April we're waiting for you but hurry up , Mikey's starving too"

is it like this ? :trolleye: correct me if this is not how we do :tsmile:

papa_smurf73
02-13-2011, 04:39 PM
It is now 12am, and lightly raining outside. The city lights are somewhat visible through a thick steam that rises from the ground.

A man named Xartack sits perched in an abandon church's bell tower, with his guitar in one hand, and a picture of his beloved deceased wife, Xangelicia, in another. He reminisced of when they first met, and realizes he will never see her again. In the last few moments of her life, Xartack was holding her hand. Just before she said goodbye, Xartack somehow began to see flashes of her memories. Most of them were memories of their life together; however, in the moment she took her last breath, he could clearly see her killer. A masked person, with a foot symbol above his or her brow, Xartack would soon never forget.

In a building near by Xartack could see a small group gathering. He grows suspicious, but keeps a low profile. Only a few words from their conversation could be distinguished... "Amelia's going to kill someone, and make it look like an accident."

The haunting flash of a masked person begin flicker in Xartack's mind's eye. He makes a decision to investigate the small group's plans, and find a way to put an end to them before someone gets hurt.

Xartack stands up and peers down over the city. He could see movement on the ground below him. It appeared to be a person that was moving faster than anything he had ever seen in his life.

Cowabunga Carl
02-13-2011, 11:14 PM
Walking into the lair Casey calls out, "So whats up guys? nyone up for a movie or something?" He walks over to the couch and just falls onto it not really paying attention to anything around him, "I mean with ol' bucket head being so quite latly I figured we could take the night off."

Wildgoose
02-14-2011, 03:09 AM
meanwhile in the Sewers , Donatello and Mikey are cooking a pizza while Raph and Leo Practice together, when suddenly the turtlecom ringed.
April " Hey Guys Mind if I join you ? I need to talk to you ! I hear Mikey singin ^^ are you guys cooking ? save me a slice I just come off work "
Don " No Problem April we're waiting for you but hurry up , Mikey's starving too"

is it like this ? :trolleye: correct me if this is not how we do :tsmile:

yep! it is like this! youre doing it just fine!
only one comment...Earlier in my post I put Raph chasing Mikey cause the later pulled another prank. In your post you put Raph practicing with Leo....You have to read the older posts so that the storyline can go smoothly. Other than that since it's your first try you did it well!! ^^

Raphael approached Casey dripping wet and rubbing a towel on his head.
"Hey Casey how ya doin'?" the red cladded turtle greetted his human friend and then procced to fully dry himself. It took forever to wash away all the paint. But now he was way calmer. Having locked Mikey in the washing machine made him feel at peace....for now at least. When Leo was going to find out there would be lecture coming for sure.
"It's your lucky day pretty boy. I heard that April is coming to the lair too" Raph said to Casey and winked at him.

Fang Wolf
02-14-2011, 04:42 AM
Amelia leaves the Foot Headquarters with a hasty speed, She goes to the address that the man would be.

BubblyShell22
02-14-2011, 07:05 AM
Leo came out of the dojo where he was practicing a kata with Master Splinter. "Mikey, Raph, stop fooling around," he said. "Nice to see you, Casey. Movie night sounds good."

Splinter walked behind his eldest son. "Yes, I think a movie would be a good thing for us to do," he replied.

Wildgoose
02-14-2011, 03:00 PM
Raphael turned to look at his elder brother. "Sure make me the bad guy here. I should see you how you would handle a bucket of paint falling on your head when you re exiting your room. Oh, by the way.....I think you should pay a visit to the washing mashine...whatever was inside must have been washed by now" he chuckled to himself. Then turned to face Casey. "So, what are we gonna watch tanigh'? Yo Donnie! How is the food doing? Everythin' ok?"

BubblyShell22
02-15-2011, 06:14 AM
"Why don't you check it?" Leo retorted.

"My sons, that will be enough bickering for now," Splinter scolded. "Michelangelo, perhaps for punishment you should miss the movie and do fifty flips in the dojo for playing that prank on your brother."

Loco
02-15-2011, 06:24 AM
Donnie was finishing to set to dishes on the table when April came in the Lair
"Hey guys ! how are you doin' , oh Casey sweety hello *blush* a robbery happened this night in a small building near Chanel 6, some anonymous source called us said a van has been seen around. you guys should maybe take a look about this"
"hmm kay April I think instead of go for a movie we guys should take a look around this.. what you do think turtles ? wait ! first let's eat fellows I'm starving now I could eat a dinosaur " said Don , and they all take a sit around the table.
Pizza Time !

Fang Wolf
02-15-2011, 12:00 PM
Amelia sitting on the roof of her goal. "Waiting for the right time." She breathes deep breaths, very heavy breath as darkness.

Wildgoose
02-15-2011, 02:07 PM
"Donnie for God's shake dont tell me that you have made chilli pizza!! Remember teh last time Mikey ate one what happened!!" Raphael said as he sat beside Casey. Everyone laughed.

Back at the Foot Headquarters Oroku Saki was sitting on his desk speaking on the phone. "Hun, did you do what I ask you to do?" He listened the reply. A small smile made its appearance on his lips. "Good. Very good. Im sure teh authorities will have their hands full by now. And what about the bag with the stuff?" A long silence filled the room. Saki stopped playing with the pen in his hand and drop it on the desk with such forse that it broke in many pieces. "I dont care about that! I want that bag. Go, sherch everywhere. Find it, and bring it to me." He ended the communication and stared at nothingness. After a while he stood up and left the room.

Loco
02-15-2011, 02:43 PM
"Chill out Raphie boy! first I did not remember , why don't you tell us what happened? second, if you and mikey don't like chilli you should cook your own silly pizzas" retorted Don with a lil' smile. Everyone laughed again , except Master Splinter. "dang I don't know what happen but this is really though to make master splinter laugh theses times " thinks Don :tgrumble:

(damn rpg is hard from translation, I'm not sure to fit in and be a good story teller. Sorry :tlol: )

Cowabunga Carl
02-15-2011, 03:12 PM
OOC: What universe are we playing in?

Wildgoose
02-15-2011, 03:27 PM
OOC: What universe are we playing in?
Mmmm havent thought of it...I guess we can say that it's a mixed version of the old toon and the 2k3 series... the channel 6 exists and aparently Ape is working there (as far as I understood...correct me Loco if Im wrong) and another player wanted to have a Neutrino as a character....so lets say a mix!!

Cowabunga Carl
02-15-2011, 09:49 PM
"Look guys," Casey chimes in, "If April has a tip I think it might be worth checkin out. I mean after all worce case we get a little exercise. And it looks like Raph is gettin a little pudgy so it can't hurt."

Wildgoose
02-16-2011, 04:24 AM
"Ah, finally the voice of reason!!" said Raphael and start spinning the sais in his hands."Common lets eat fast and go kick some shell. Plus we ll manage to perform our new katas so Master Splinter wont be dissapointed!" He winked at Leo.

Fang Wolf
02-16-2011, 04:42 AM
OOC: Can not Cyber Shredder be in this PRG? I only Ask.

Amelia jump down and go into the building. She is doing its job.
She kills the man and takes the object, She does it look like an accident.
Amelia leave the House with object.

The whole house collapsed, a collapse of the planks.
And She leaves no tracks or clues behind.
Amelia set fire to the pile of planks from the house.

When Amelia was up on the roof of the Foot Clan, she will enter.
She goes to Saki with the object. (She-Wolf sit on her Knee)
"Master, I have what you are looking for." She says, showing up objects.

Wildgoose
02-16-2011, 05:15 AM
OOC: hmm Ive made here Shredder as a being in the material world not in cyber world. I f you want we can have another Shredder (the cyber one) and you can play him if you want to...But with two shredders I guess a big battle between them will be at hand...(after all this such an ego they could not stand itsother!! ^_^)Of course if everyone else doesnt have a problem I can make him Cyber....

Saki looked at the package. "Good. Elite Amelia. Im pleased with your work." He took the package from her claws and held it near him. "One more thing before you go...Go, find Baxter Sockman and bring him here. I believe it's about time for his punishement."

Fang Wolf
02-16-2011, 05:20 AM
OOC: It would be cool with two Shredder. What a battle it would be.

Amelia nodded. "Yes, my Lord." She look after Baxter Stockman.
She run efter Stockman.

Wildgoose
02-16-2011, 05:23 AM
OOC: then I will put you as cyber shredder ok? ^_^

Fang Wolf
02-16-2011, 05:25 AM
OOC. Aye, Yes. he is my Favo Shredder. I bring in new OC as Work for Cyper Shredder. Mikki Bishop. (He look like Bishop, but he is Panther.)

Wildgoose
02-16-2011, 05:31 AM
OOC: consider it done!! cyber shredder and mikki bishop are yours!!

Fang Wolf
02-16-2011, 05:41 AM
OOC: Thanks, mate. ^_^

Amelia find Stockman, she takes him to the Oroku saki.
"Here, the Rat you look after." She said.

In another part of New York, in a secret hangout Works Mikki Bishop with a portal. "Soon, the portal ready for my master to come to our world." Smile was cruel. He turns to his soldiers. "Get the last thing I need." He ordered.

Wildgoose
02-16-2011, 05:52 AM
OOC: nothing!! ^^

Saki turned to look at Baxter Stockman shivering with fear while hunging in the air from where Amelia has holding him. "My my, looks like my Elite wolf found a dirty rat in my building and for once it's not the turtles' rat..." Saki walked the distance between him and Stockman. "So, Stockman...I think we two have a little chit chat to do... Elite Amelia drop him and wait here. I ll need you in a few minutes." Then he grabbed Stock man by the colar of his lad coat and pull him behind a door of another room.

Fang Wolf
02-16-2011, 05:58 AM
Amelia nods. "Yes, sir." She was waiting for his master.

BubblyShell22
02-16-2011, 12:37 PM
Splinter wasn't fond of chili pizza, but he knew better than to hurt Donatello's feelings. "This tastes good, Donatello," he said. "As for going out, I think you should be careful."

"Sensei's right," Leo said. "We don't want any trouble."

Wildgoose
02-16-2011, 12:44 PM
Raphael swallowed another piece of his pizza. "Of course Master Splinter. We dont want any trouble...the trouble wants us!!"

Fang Wolf
02-16-2011, 12:52 PM
Down in the city, looking Mikki's soldiers after the parts to the portal.
"We found a few more. Reporting to boss." Says one soldier.

BubblyShell22
02-17-2011, 07:20 AM
"Yes, I agree, but it would be best to err on the side of caution," Splinter advised. He didn't want his sons to get injured or captured. He had too many nightmares about that every night.

"Don't worry, Sensei, we'll be careful," Leo assured him. He could sense his father's fear and wanted to smother it.

Fang Wolf
02-17-2011, 09:32 AM
Amelia receive up the scent of Mikki's Soldiers. "That smell? I recognize it. They smell familiar." She goes to the window.
And Her sense of smell was now booming, she knows a lot of familiar smells.

Wildgoose
02-17-2011, 09:53 AM
Shredder releashed Stockman with such force that the other man fall on the floor. "So, Baxter Stockman...You told me that Peter Solomon had the object that I needed, didnt you?" Stockman pulled himself of the ground and fixed his tie. "Of course", he replied as a matter of factly. "I was watching him closely. He is know among us scientists and we had a communication. I spied his research and I found what you wanted. Of course that was nothing for a man of my-"
"Enough!", Shredder shouted. "You are nothing more than a failure Stockman. That thing that you 'found' it's completely worthless!"
"What?!!? But that's-"
"Silence! It was a fake Baxter! A fake! I had enough of you...Time for your punishment. Amelia! Come inside"

Cowabunga Carl
02-17-2011, 10:50 AM
"Hey after all, I'll be with them," Casey gave one of his famous lopsided grins, "How much trouble could they get in." After he finnished eat the pizza he got his golf bag and mask getting ready for the night.

Wildgoose
02-17-2011, 10:58 AM
Raph lift up an 'eyebrow' at Casey's comment. "yeah, genius...especially with you trouble will never find us! Common lets go. Move it shell for brains!" He stood up and grabbed the end of Mikey's mask before he could finish the last piece of pizza and start pulling him to the lift.

BubblyShell22
02-17-2011, 12:11 PM
(I think the term you're looking for is eyeridge.)

"I do not want to know what trouble they can get into with you, Mr. Jones," Splinter replied with a twinkle in his eye.

"We'll be back soon, Sensei," Leo said as he followed his brothers to the elevator.

Fang Wolf
02-17-2011, 01:50 PM
Shredder releashed Stockman with such force that the other man fall on the floor. "So, Baxter Stockman...You told me that Peter Solomon had the object that I needed, didnt you?" Stockman pulled himself of the ground and fixed his tie. "Of course", he replied as a matter of factly. "I was watching him closely. He is know among us scientists and we had a communication. I spied his research and I found what you wanted. Of course that was nothing for a man of my-"
"Enough!", Shredder shouted. "You are nothing more than a failure Stockman. That thing that you 'found' it's completely worthless!"
"What?!!? But that's-"
"Silence! It was a fake Baxter! A fake! I had enough of you...Time for your punishment. Amelia! Come inside"

Amelia goes to the shredder. "You called, my lord." She bows.

Wildgoose
02-17-2011, 02:15 PM
(yes thank u BubblyShell22. ^^)

"Finally! some action!! Yo, Donny, did you fix the shell syckle?" Raph asked as he kept pulling Mikey by his mask.

Shredder faced his female Elite as she entered the room.
"Elite Amelia. I feel generous today. For filling your mission with a success Im honoring you by giving you the privilage to punish Mr. Stockman. I believe he has too many limbs on his body. Pick one and get rid of it. Youre dissmissed.

Fang Wolf
02-17-2011, 02:22 PM
Amelia bows. "It'll be my pleasure to punish this rat!" She goes to the Baxter.
And she rips off one arm of Baxter. Amelia throws down Baxter on the floor.

She turns to Shredder. "My Lord, I have felt the scent of mysterious soldiers. They are here in city." She looks at Shredder.

Wildgoose
02-17-2011, 02:39 PM
"Mysterious soldiers?.....Take some foot ninjas and investigate. See if they re friend or foe". Shredder then looked at Stockman who was lying on the floor holding his arm, trying to stop the bleeding. "And before you go take him to the infimary...I still need him alive...for a while at least."

Fang Wolf
02-17-2011, 02:52 PM
Amelia bows and drags Baxter To The Infirmary, After she had left on Baxter To The infimary.

She gives away with a few foot soldiers into to the city. "I know their smell from far away." She follows the smell.

Cowabunga Carl
02-18-2011, 12:32 AM
(yes thank u BubblyShell22. ^^)

"Finally! some action!! Yo, Donny, did you fix the shell syckle?" Raph asked as he kept pulling Mikey by his mask.

"Hey give the shell head a break Raph, after all you keep pulling on his mask like that you might damage him more then normal." Casey caught up to the two turtles and hit Raph on the shoulder.

Wildgoose
02-18-2011, 04:37 AM
Raph laughed at Casey's joke. "Seriously Casey I dont think that it can get any worse."

BubblyShell22
02-18-2011, 07:33 AM
"Okay, guys, let's go," Leo said.

"Be safe, my sons," Splinter said.

"We always are, Master Splinter," Leo replied.

Wildgoose
02-18-2011, 07:39 AM
"Are we gonna take the battle Shell or were going on foot? Raphael asked

Fang Wolf
02-18-2011, 10:24 AM
Down in the the city, raging Mikki's soldiers, they are looking for the last part (Energy Crystals) to the portal.

Amelia watching over them on the roof of a building some distance away.
"I know soldiers, and soldiers belonging to Mikki Bishop! But I wonder one thing; What are the rat after?"

She sneak closer and see that they load on Energy Crystals (Power supply to the portal) on a large truck.
"Hurry, we must be ready before the night." Says one of soldiers.

"My lord, you must hear this. The soldiers of Mikki Bishop. They load on the Energy Crystals." Reported Amelia to Master Shredder.

BubblyShell22
02-19-2011, 02:51 PM
"I say we go on foot first," Leo said. "It's better to check things out first. We can always summon the Battle Shell later."

Wildgoose
02-20-2011, 06:33 AM
Sredder froze when he heard Amelia's report.
"Mikki Bishop? I thought I had been rid of him. How can he still be alive?" He rubbed his chin. "And energy crystals? How could they found them? And before me?......Tsk. Elite Amelia. Continue your spying. Interfere only if you think its an emergency...And always keep me informed."

"Foot it is then!! Cee ya April! We ll come back with souvenirs!" Raphael said

Fang Wolf
02-20-2011, 08:00 AM
"Yes, I will keep you informed, my lord!" says Amelia and continues to keep track of soldiers.

A black limousine shows up, it stops in front of the soldiers.
The door opens and a black panther going out, It was Mikki Bishop, he had a few new weapons with them.

But Mikki limousine sits on the limousine's bonnet, he loads his new machine Rifle.
"I feel the smell of ..." Mikki shooting at Amelia's place.

Amelia be hit by a shot, she fell down in front of Mikki's Limousin.
The rest of the foot are fleeing back to the Shredder.

And Mikki picking up the wounded Amelia, he threw her into the limousine's trunk.
"Day to leave this place." He sat in the limousine.

All trucks leaving the location together with Mikki.
Amelia is seriously injured in the back, she had fainting of the hard case.

A foot soldier reports to the shredder.
"Sir, Amelia is a prisoner of Mikki." He bows.

Wildgoose
02-21-2011, 04:27 PM
Shredder look at the foot soldier.
"How can this be possible? Elite Amelia is one of my most skilled Elite guards? prepare the other Elite and meet me at the rooftop. I ll not let this go lightly."

Raphael jumped of the building and landed perfectly on the next rooftop.
"Common slowpokes!! move your legs!!" he called the others.

Cowabunga Carl
02-22-2011, 12:38 AM
"Come on guys," Casey said as he leaped after Raph, "I aint got your ninja tranin." He tried his best to keep up with the group.

Fang Wolf
02-22-2011, 04:30 AM
Foot Soldier tells the rest of the elite face the Shredder on the Roof.

BubblyShell22
02-22-2011, 11:57 AM
"Who are you calling slow?" Leo taunted as he kept pace with Raph and Casey.

Wildgoose
02-28-2011, 03:37 PM
Later at night a big group of foot soldiers was spreading across the city. They searched everywhere. Then all gathered around a werehouse. Shredder arrived a few minutes later. "So here is where they keep my Elite huh? Foot soldiers, spread around. Dont let anyone left standing."he ordered them. The soldiers followed his orders. "Bishop!" Shredder yelled. "Release my Elite this instant and you wont suffer much"

Raph paused as he was ready to jump to the next building. "Uh, guys, is this the place that April said?" he asked the rest of the group as he took a close look down at the street.

Fang Wolf
03-01-2011, 01:36 AM
Mikki hear Shredder from his headquarters, he goes to Injured Amelia.
"Time to give you the serum that I have created, giving you a gift. But you will obey me." He sticks the syringe into Amelia's Arm. (Werewolf poison)

Then Mikki are going out with Amelia, he had a rifle at her head. "If you move, so she comes here to die. So give up, Shredder!" After the Bishop, there are lots of soldiers out.

BubblyShell22
03-02-2011, 09:21 AM
Leo studied the surroundings. "It looks like it to me," he said. "Be alert though. You never know what may be lurking."

Cowabunga Carl
03-27-2011, 09:35 PM
oooc: Are we still playing. SOrry I vanished by the way. A lot has gone on in my life.

Wildgoose
03-28-2011, 06:17 AM
ooc: yep we are still playing. dont worry i had vanished too!!! ^^
i was thinking some twists in the plot but nothing sounded right to me! ><

BubblyShell22
03-28-2011, 08:18 AM
(Hey, it's all good as long as we keep going.)

Wildgoose
03-28-2011, 09:10 AM
( ^^, well said!!)

"Hey....check this out!!" Raph sai dto the others as he hung his head from the roof looking below. "It appears that it's our so lovable friends..purple dragons on the move.." He spined his sais in his hands. "Time for some shell kicking!!"

BubblyShell22
03-28-2011, 12:06 PM
"Hang on, Raph," Leo cautioned. "We can't just go bursting in there. Let's see what they're up to first." There was no way he was going into a fight unprepared. That was the trouble with Raph sometimes. He just didn't know when to think before jumping into a fight, which resulted in chaos.

Wildgoose
03-28-2011, 01:37 PM
(Ill notify you that Loco gave me permission to use Donny and April cause he wont be playing very often...)

"Ha!! Like I would do that! Just look at them...we can easily overpower them anytime. Common Fearless, lightn' up!!" Raph said and he dove from the roof without waiting the others. Donny sighed at his brother behaviour. "Leo, you knew this woud be the result...Well, we were going to beat them anyway..."he said and followed Raph.

Shredder glared at Mikki spikes of fires coming out of his eyes. "Who are you that youll order me? Noone orders The Shredder!! Foot ninja! Attack!" he roared. The foot ninjas came out like droplets of black rain and landed gracefully but deadly around Mikki. He was surrounded.

Fang Wolf
03-29-2011, 08:53 AM
(OOC: Later, Amelia become a Worgen (Werewolf) by which Mikki gave her like poison.)

Mikki smiles. "Do you want to test me? If you move a step, your elite to be dead." His fingers squeeze a little to trigger on the his rifle.
Amelia I wake up slowly. "What happened?" Amelia looked pretty drugged out.

BubblyShell22
03-29-2011, 10:38 AM
Leo sighed and followed his brothers. Sometimes, it was so hard being the leader.

Splinter sat in the Lair, flipping through the channels. His soaps were in reruns, and he had nothing else to watch.

(Figured I'd give Splinter something to do because we haven't used him that much.)

Wildgoose
03-29-2011, 11:21 AM
"Hey uglies!! Are ya working overtime?" Raph taunted the purle dragons. The thugs turned to look at him. "Hey look!! It's those reptalian freaks!" one of them said. "Let's get them!" said the person next to him. They dropped the cargo and started walking to his direction. "See?", Donny said as he landed next to Raph,"That's why you're never put to play the leader..." Raph sneared at him. "Yah, yah, whateva'...Now let's kick some shell!!"

Shredder remeaned silent. He cliped his fingers and the circle around Mikki grew smaller. One of the foot ninja's threw his shakled weapon which grabbed Mikki's hand and confined it. Another one jumped and with a high kick, kicked the weapon away. "I told you....I dont get orders from nobody..."Shredder said.

Fang Wolf
03-29-2011, 11:29 AM
Shredder remeaned silent. He cliped his fingers and the circle around Mikki grew smaller. One of the foot ninja's threw his shakled weapon which grabbed Mikki's hand and confined it. Another one jumped and with a high kick, kicked the weapon away. "I told you....I dont get orders from nobody..."Shredder said.

"Huh, I'll tell you that you will regret this. Oh, Wait until the time comes, you'll see." Smirk Mikki.
He knew he was defeated.

Cowabunga Carl
03-29-2011, 03:16 PM
Casey jumped down from the roof, "Gooongoola!!" as he landed he tripped and botched the landing. As he stood up he grabed his hockey stick ready to kick some Purple Dragon butt. "Gome on uglies, we got some scores to settle."

Wildgoose
03-29-2011, 03:30 PM
"Yeah, that's the spirit!!" Raph said to Casey as he threw the first punch to a thug. "Common Donny...admit it...It's a good work out!!" One more purple dragon wnt flying to the next wall.

Shredder smirked behind his mask. "Now", he said to Mikki,"Release my Elite..."
The foot ninjas were ready to attack at any suspicious motion. Well, Mikki was weaponless so the odds were against him. Still they didnt want to take any risks.

Fang Wolf
03-29-2011, 04:06 PM
Shredder smirked behind his mask. "Now", he said to Mikki,"Release my Elite..."
The foot ninjas were ready to attack at any suspicious motion. Well, Mikki was weaponless so the odds were against him. Still they didnt want to take any risks.

"Okay, take her with you, but you will regret it later." Smirk Mikki.
He releases Amelia, she goes to the shredder.

Wildgoose
03-29-2011, 04:13 PM
The foot ninjas made a protective cirvle around Amelia. When she returned to him Shredder had his full attention on Mikki."Amuse me....why would I regret it?"Shredder asked him.

Fang Wolf
03-29-2011, 04:20 PM
"You may know it time enough, Shredder." Replied Mikki.

---

Amelia is not feeling so good, she is sitting down and breathing heavily.
Her legs were weak. "I do not feel so good." Panting Amelia.

Wildgoose
03-29-2011, 04:28 PM
"I dont like playing games..."Shredder told Mikki. "Foot ninjas!" The foor upon hearing the order took out off their pockets small round bombs and threw them at the werehouse behind Mikki. There was a big explosion and fire started. "Be thankful that I wont go after your neck this time...I have more serious matters to attend too" Shredder said to him as he took Amelia and threw her over his shoulder. Then he threw a smock bomb in front of him and vanished. The foot followed his lead.

Fang Wolf
03-29-2011, 04:34 PM
Mikki smiles. "Well, when the time comes, You look me up. Ask for Help." He picks up the rifle.
And He leaves this place.

---

Amelia was completely gone in her Head, her body aches.
Every muscle hurts, her body temperature rises speedily.
"Hurts."

Cowabunga Carl
03-29-2011, 09:45 PM
Casey brought his stick up connecting with one of the thugs jaw. As he sent the man sliding across the ally he smirked behind the mask. It felt good to be busting heads. As he came around he caught another behind the knee and then smashed him in the gut.

"Raph I bet I can take more down then you can."

Wildgoose
03-30-2011, 07:37 AM
"Yeah righ'...Ill take that bet. The loser pays for the pizzas" Raph sai dto him as he kicked another dragon to the stomach. "Oh boy here we go again..."Donny muttered as he used his bo to put out the way the flying dragon that Raph sended to his direction.

Shredder arrived at his headquarters. "Stockmaaaan" he shouted. Out of the slidding door Baxter Stockman apeared, his missing hand replaced with a mechanic one. "You called Master?" he asked him. Shredder dropped Amelia on the floor in front of Him. I just received her from Bishop...Mikki Bishop. I think he has done something funny to her. See through it and fix her back." he ordered him. "But sir, we already have done brainwashing to her. Any further and-"Baxter began to say. Shredder lift his arm to silence him. "I said fix her...Im not going to repeat myself." Baxter sighed. "Yes sir". He clapped his hands and two tech ninjas appeared and took Amelia with them in Baxter's lab.

Fang Wolf
03-30-2011, 10:43 AM
Amelia feels a powerful new insight that will wake up.
Her body start to recover, Werewolf's Poison turn into her blood.
"I feel strong, so release me. I'm okay." She says.

BubblyShell22
03-30-2011, 11:10 AM
Leo sighed as he heard Raph and Casey try to one-up each other. It didn't surprise him as this happened all the time with those two. They just couldn't stop competing.

As Splinter watched TV an uneasy feeling stole over him. He wasn't sure what this feeling entailed, but he was sure it wasn't good. He thought about following his sons to make sure they were alright, but shook his head. No, that would be foolish. His sons were old enough to take care of themselves and didn't need his help right now. They would be back soon.

Wildgoose
03-30-2011, 02:44 PM
"Hey hey hey!! Look at that!! This counts for double!" Raph said as he hit one thug who lost his balance and landed on another one resulting the fall of both of them. "Raph, didnt master Splinter told you not to play so hard with your toys?" Donny commented as he moved to avoid the attack of a gang member.

"Im afraid I cant do that Miss Amelia.."Baxter said to her. "Im under strict orders to look after you...Dont worry, Ill run some quick tests..."he said to her as he instucted her to climb inside a tube.

Fang Wolf
03-30-2011, 02:51 PM
"Im afraid I cant do that Miss Amelia.."Baxter said to her. "Im under strict orders to look after you...Dont worry, Ill run some quick tests..."he said to her as he instucted her to climb inside a tube.

Amelia climb inside a tube.
"Only quick test as tell what happed to me?" She ask.

Wildgoose
03-30-2011, 02:59 PM
"Yes, yes..exactly that" Baxter said impasiently as he waved to her to move faster. "I have a lot of work to do...I cant occupie myself with you...Im not a nurse, Im a scientist...Now get in and put the breathing mask in your mouth."

Fang Wolf
03-30-2011, 03:01 PM
OOC: Karai, I can play her...

Amelia put on the breathing mask on her face. "Done." She said.

Wildgoose
03-30-2011, 03:20 PM
(ooc: ok, Im gonna put in on the first page with the characters. ^_^

Also if anyone else want to play, with any other character, from any universe he wants, is welcome! After all the story isnt going very fast. So come, dont be afraid!! :lol:)

Baxter closed the lid of the tube. A light green liquid filled the tube. "Dont worry about theliquid. It's completly safe. You're gonna inhale a sleeping gas now. By the time you'll wake up, well have finished."Baxter explained to Amelia. He push some buttons in the control next to him. After he made sure that everything was working right, he picked a chair and sat, staring at the sleeping Amelia in the tube.

Fang Wolf
03-30-2011, 03:24 PM
In another part of New York, in a large warehouse.
Mikki and his black-clad soldiers transporting the dangerous weapon.

---

Karai sitting in her room, she takes up the Mobile.
She calls someone. "Answered the Mobile then."

BubblyShell22
03-31-2011, 10:19 AM
(Oooh, that's cool that Karai's in it now.)

Leo laughed at Don's remark. Sometimes his brothers were so silly, but he wouldn't trade them for the world.

Cowabunga Carl
04-02-2011, 10:48 AM
"Double my butt," Casey says as he trips another and then hits another in a gut, "Come on man. I know you aint given up yet." He is just a blur of movment as they continue to fight the Dragons. It is a trying battle but in the end Casey felt quite good.

"So what ya think these bozos where up to?"

BubblyShell22
04-02-2011, 07:01 PM
"I don't know, but we'd better find out," Leo replied as he swiped at two Dragons with his katanas. He didn't want anything to happen to his brothers or innocent people.

Wildgoose
04-03-2011, 04:16 AM
"Ugh!" another pair of flying purple thugs landed ina trash bin. "Common, let's get out of here..." one of them said and they disappeared. "Yeah, yeah...run if you can...chikens.."Raph said. "Well Casey...I guess that tonight the delivery is on you!! heh heh heh heh!!"
"Heeey! Look at this guys" Donny sai dto them as he examined a wooden box, one of the many that the thugs left behind. He used his bo staff to opened it. "Look what do we have here!!" he said to them, as he picked up a military gun.
"So that's what they were doing...scums..."Raph said.

Fang Wolf
04-03-2011, 07:05 AM
OOC: Mikki have used the Utroms technology and myths technologyin the venom. (Baxter will see it.)

After a few times, Answered Mikki in the Mobile.
(Mobile Call)
"Karai.
"Mikki, Stop messing with my father."
"Your Father who started first!"
"What did you do with Amelia? Answer Now!"
"Baxter might be able to figure out what I have done."
"You are naughty kitty, Mikki."
"God Bye, my loved." (Mikki Shut down the mobile phone.)

Karai goes out of her room. "I will seek out the naughty kitty, he'll tell to Me what he has done with Amelia."

Wildgoose
04-03-2011, 12:16 PM
(ooc: Actually it was in my plan to have baxter figured it out!! ;) By the way I have to say that Hun and Baxter Stockman are free to use, if you want to!!)

Baxter Stockman was sitting on his chair looking through his job at his personal computer when a warning beeping start coming from the tube with the sleeping Amelia. "What's That?" he asked as he rise and went to teh computer screen attached with the tube. He examined the results of teh diagnosis. "Hmmm. that's strange.."he typed something on teh screen and waited. The water inside the tube changed colour. Now it was a bright orange. He waited for a couple of moment till teh results of teh new test.
Stockman remained skeptical after seeing the latest results. "That's really interesting. Now all that remains is to decided what to do with this piece of information. Should I tell Shredder.....or not?"he asked himself with a smile planted on his lips.

Shredder was interupted from his meditation. He looked to see the interuptor. It happened to be his mobile phone. "Speak"he said to the person at the other end of the line. "Master, this is Hun"
"Hun? Why do you interrupting me?" Shredder demanded to know.
"Master, there was some interfeerance at today's job..."Hun said. "We lost the cargo..."

Fang Wolf
04-03-2011, 12:32 PM
OOC: I Can Take Baxter.

Karai meet up Mikki.
"Tell me what you have done with Amelia." Karai says.
Mikki look on her. "Why? You'll know time enough." He says.

Wildgoose
04-03-2011, 12:38 PM
(ooc: It's okay I want all of the players to use them..Baxter and Stockman I mean....I think Ill make and some other characters to be free-using too....)

Fang Wolf
04-03-2011, 01:38 PM
OOC: Okay, Everyone Can use Baxter Stockmam if they want.. ;)

Amelia was still in sleep mode, but the werewolf venom begin more and more take heed. Her fur is darker, her teeth and claws become sharper.

BubblyShell22
04-04-2011, 07:06 AM
Leo eyes darkened in anger as he saw the guns. "Well, we'd better take care of this before innocent people get hurt," he said.

Wildgoose
04-04-2011, 07:45 AM
"Check this out"Donny said pointing at the far left of the box. |"It has the name of a military base...How could they steal something like that..?"
"We are talking about Shredder here, I dont think that something like that would be difficult" Raph said and crossed his arms. "Mmm, still..."Donny examined the gun that he held in his hand and didnt finished his sentence.
Sirens were heard from nearby. "Uh oh, the boys in blue!! We better disappear!" he said looking at the direction of the sound.

Fang Wolf
04-04-2011, 03:38 PM
"At the next full moon, it happens." smile Mikki.
Karai becomes pensive. "No, it is a myth? or not?" Her thoughts spinning around in my head.
"Okay, I will come back, to look up some stuff!" She says, leave Mikki.
"Hope you find the answers, my fair." Mikki calling after her.

---

When Karai go to the library in down town.
She checked through all the books with myths.

Karai find a Book of lycanthrope.
She takes the book back to headquarters.

BubblyShell22
04-05-2011, 07:31 AM
Leo nodded. "I'm sure the police can handle this," he said. "We don't want to leave any indicators that we were here. Let's go."

Wildgoose
04-05-2011, 08:50 AM
"Hey, can we take one of this?" Raph asked mentioning the military guns. "Raph!! No, firstly cause it's not right, secondly we might leave clues...we wouldnt want to have people wandering in the sewers..."Donny said. "Aw, common...Only the bad guys get to have all the cool toys.."he whined as he held the gun in his hand. Still he put it back in the box and grabbing Mikey's mask ribbons he retreated. "Common Casey, you owe us some pizza!!"
As the team climbed on the nearest building rooftop the police was already at the fight scene. Raph was the last one to climb so he turned to look down just in curiousity. "Hey, heeeeey!! Dont leave yet...look at that.."he said to the others.
The siren that was heard didnt belong to a police car. It was probably a private police car cause it was a black ordinary car but had the police's blue light on top of it. "That's explain how they manage to arrive so soon...Our local police isnt so jumpy to come across the purple dragons..."Donny said looking at the car stopping. The car's door opened and closed. A young woman appeared. She had very long hair, red in colour like the fire, pulled up in a tight ponytail. She was wearing drak blue jeans, with high heel black boots. Her hands were inside the pockets of a black jacket. She started walking around the place examining every little detail.
"Now, that's not something you see everyday..."Donny simply said. Mikey whistled in approvement. Raph whacked him on the head. "Keep it down! She might hear us."
Right then more siren were heard. The local police cars had arrived as well.

Fang Wolf
04-05-2011, 11:02 AM
In Foot's headquarters.
Karai Sitting in her room and read through the Book of lycanthrope.
"Interestingly, it is very antique, old and rare." She says.
Karai hiding the book under her pillow.

BubblyShell22
04-05-2011, 12:57 PM
"Yes, it's very weird," Leo agreed. "Maybe we should stay and see what goes down." Although he wasn't comfortable with staying, he figured it would be better than just leaving. He was curious to see who this strange woman was and what she was doing there. Was she associated with the Purple Dragons, or was she someone else?

Wildgoose
04-05-2011, 02:38 PM
The woman stopped examine the scene and bent to pick up something from the ground. She spin between her fingers, her expression dark and serious. "OH SHELL!!" Raph almost screamed. "Shhhh!! What bite you?" Dony asked him as he punched him to silence. "I lost a sai...that's my sai that she's holding"
Mikey did a facepalm. "What?!"Donny tried to hold his shriek. "Raph! Hocould you be so...."a sigh escaped Donny's mouth. The group continued looking at the woman.
Now she turned over to the policemen that arrived. They had a heated conversation. The woman was barking orders and the men tried the best to do them. They took prints and any other thing that would look like a clue. The young woman was watching them doing the work while examing the place herself. She took her mobile phone and spoke with someone. By the looks of it she was in the lead of the conversation.
Some minutes later, the policemen finished their work, saluted the woman and left. The woman stayed behind for a few more minutes. She put a cigar in her mouth and smoked while looking at some documents which were given to her.
"Hey dont you find this weird?" Donny asked the rest of them.
"What?" Raph wanted to know.
"She obviously is at a higher level from those policemen...but one thing was completely strange among the others...she didnt show them your sai...She hid it in her bag..."Donny explained as he kept watching at her.

Fang Wolf
04-05-2011, 04:01 PM
Karai go down to the Baxter. "What about her tests?
She looked at Amelia, who was asleep.

--

Amelia now has more muscle, looks more like a big wolf.
Utroms technology and myths technologyin do so Werewolf poisons Developed more and more.

BubblyShell22
04-05-2011, 07:04 PM
Leo gave Raph an angry look. "Dammit, Raph, how could you be so careless?" he whispered angrily. Sometimes his brother got on his nerves when he did things like that. Then he noticed what the woman did. "She may not have gone to the police, but she could still spell trouble. I say we follow her and see what she's up to." He was anxious because he was still afraid the woman would expose them, even if she didn't show the policemen the sai.

Wildgoose
04-06-2011, 08:02 AM
"Well, as you can see", Baxter told Karai as he moved a little for a better view in teh tube,"She's not very well...Whatever Mikki had injected to her had made grave changes not only on the outside apearance but on her genes too. Would you care for a more detailed explanation?"

"Leo, dont start....Im already mad..."Raph growled. His eyes didnt leave the woman's bag. The woman finished her cigar and steped on it. Something must have caught er attention cause she stayed still for a sceond and then went over to the place where the cargo with the guns was. She bent and picked up something. Then she turned around, got in the car and sped up.

Fang Wolf
04-06-2011, 12:44 PM
"I would probably know all the details, I want to know what he has done with her," Karai looks at Baxter.

Werewolf Toxins change the whole Amelia, at the full moon is the transformation complete.
Amelia Hair becomes much longer and stronger.

BubblyShell22
04-06-2011, 01:52 PM
"Well, it's your own fault you lost your sai!" Leo retorted. "If you weren't so careless, none of this would've happened!" He watched as the woman picked up something then got in her car and sped off. "Let's follow her." He took off across the rooftops making sure to try and keep the car in sight.

Wildgoose
04-06-2011, 02:41 PM
"Grrrrrr, Leooooo..."Raph growled as he lanched forward to keep his cool. The car speeded as it run on the street. It took many turns and after a couple of minutes it stoped. The woman parked the car in front of the main entrance and got inside the building. A guard saluted her as she rushed inside.
"Guys!! Guys!!! Do you realise where we are?" Donny asked the group. "Uh, in front of a big building? Well it's not like the foot headquarters but still..."Raph said.
"No!! Look. There is a guard there, which means that this building must be..."Donny tried to give a hint.
"So what? Even in the Mall there are security guards..."Raph paid no attention to him.
"For crying out loud Raph! You still dont realise where we are?"Donny almost screamed. "This is the main prosecutors office..Only the greatest prosecutors are having their offices in here...."
"Whaaaa? Why would she go in such a late hour in a prosecutor office?"Raph asked.

"Look closely Miss"Baxter guided Karai to the tube. "As you can see her appearance has change. From what I managed to get through my tests she must have been injected some kind of mutant poison. She's turning into some werewolf creature. Im still trying to find a cure..."

BubblyShell22
04-06-2011, 05:13 PM
Leo ignored Raph and focused on Don. Yes, it was very weird that a lady would show up late to a prosecutor's office. Something definitely wasn't right. However, he wasn't sure they should follow her any further. He didn't want to attract attention, and there could be cameras there, too. Sure, Don could probably disable them, but there were bound to be obstacles with that.

"Guys, I think we should just head home," he suggested. "We've done enough investigating."

Wildgoose
04-07-2011, 05:36 AM
"Oh man....I knew I should have brought my turtle trackers with me...."Don cursed himself. "I want my sai back..."Raph mumbled still glued on the same spot, his eyes locked on the entrance of the office.

BubblyShell22
04-07-2011, 07:21 AM
"You have a spare pair at home you can use," Leo reminded him. "We can't risk being exposed. I'm sorry, Raph, but you need to let it go." He knew his brother was very fond of his sai, just as he, Leo, was fond of his katana and felt like they were an extension of himself. But he knew it wasn't worth the risk. "And if you can't find the spares, I can always help you forge some," he added. He remembered when Raph helped him forge new swords after his attack from Shredder and his Foot Ninjas. Maybe he could return the favor.

Wildgoose
04-07-2011, 08:28 AM
Raphael mutter something under his breath but didnt oppose to his brother. He knew that he could do nothing. The sai was as good as lost. "Still..."Donatello said rubbing his chin, "I say we come again tomorrow...At least to make sure that woman wont find anything that would lead her to us. Lets call it a night" The group of five stood up from their hiding and left the scene.

About an hour later, the woman who took Raph's sai came out of the building. She drove the car till the front door of a big house. The garage door opened and she parked the car. She then unlocked the door of the main house and got inside. She dropped her back on the sofa and heeded straight to the phone. She dialed a number and waited till teh answered it. "Franziska", she identified herself to the person in the other end of the line. "How's it going?" A pause. "What do you mean you havent found them yet?!! Do you realise to who you are talking to? I hope that by tomorrow afternoon youll have a clue or two, or else..."she hung up without waiting for an answer. She looked at her bag on the sofa. She walked till there and fished the sai out. She examined it but after a few seconds she threw it angrily on her desk. It landed on the open laptop.

Toonami Tom
04-07-2011, 09:26 AM
(ooc: ok, Im gonna put in on the first page with the characters. ^_^

Also if anyone else want to play, with any other character, from any universe he wants, is welcome! After all the story isnt going very fast. So come, dont be afraid!! :lol:)

(Thanks. I read the other pages, this looks like a fun RPG. I would like to join as my new fan character Dana. She is age 22, with green eyes, and long black hair. Right now she is wearing black pants, and a white button-up shirt with short sleeves. Dana is an elf scientist that uses magic. I hope you don't mind if I add her in so that I can begin playing.:) )

At the Foot HQ, Dana waited in a room for someone to come and talk to her. She was there for a job interview. The elf woman wanted to be a scientist for Oroku Saki, as she heard that he paid his employees well.

The pretty young woman sat in a chair, looking down at a black duffel bag she brought with her. Dana placed her hands on her head for a moment, smoothing down her hair, making sure her pointy elf ears were hidden. Nobody knew her secret, that she was an elf and not human. To everyone else, she looked like an attractive human girl.

Wildgoose
04-07-2011, 10:17 AM
( OOC: As I saw you mde yourself bled in quite naturaly so its more than Ok to play!! ^_^
Ill put your character in the front page. Now the rest is up to yo...Have fun!

By the way, let's say that now a day has passed after the turtles little experience on the surface. So now it's morning. That way we can explain Dana's appearance in the Foot Headquarters. Karai is still in Baxter's lad, as they started their conversation really late at night...)

A foot soldier appeared at Oroku Saki's office. "Sir, there is a young woman outside. She said that she came here for the interview..."
Saki turned up his head from the documents he was reading. "So soon? Very well. Guide her to the arranged room for the interview. And inform Stockman that he is needed there..."

Baxter Stockman was awake all night with Karai looking at researches about werewolves. He still hadnt informed Saki about Amelia's condition. Then he received a message in his computer. "Baxter Stockman, you are needed at the interview room. Please attend."
"What? Interview room? Has a candidate arrived?"He asked out loud.

BubblyShell22
04-07-2011, 02:25 PM
Splinter woke up and was meditating about what his sons had discussed last night. He was very concerned about the woman they described and that she had one of Raphael's weapons. He had already lectured his son about his carelessness with his weapons and that he had to be more careful. He decided to wait until his sons woke up to talk to them about this some more.

Wildgoose
04-07-2011, 04:37 PM
"'Morning" a halfasleep Raph said to his master as he made his appearance. He was really grumpy about what happened last night. He wanted his sai back. Not just because he was fond to it. It came down to man's selfishness...He walked around to prepare a bowl of cereals. "The others havent woken up yet?" he asked master Splinter.

Toonami Tom
04-07-2011, 04:38 PM
(Thank you. :) )

Dana followed the Foot ninja to the interview room, and took a seat. "Nice place." She said, looking around. It was well decorated with a fancy desk. The Foot ninja didn't say a word and then left. "Silent type I guess...."

Fang Wolf
04-08-2011, 03:16 AM
"Look closely Miss"Baxter guided Karai to the tube. "As you can see her appearance has change. From what I managed to get through my tests she must have been injected some kind of mutant poison. She's turning into some werewolf creature. Im still trying to find a cure..."

"Okay, but we perhaps he can use her more as a werewolf.
Her instinct is much better, can look up the turtles and their master, create problems for you and me.
Good idea?" She looked at Baxter.

Wildgoose
04-08-2011, 03:45 AM
"As you wish."Stockman said. He was kind of happy though. He really wanted to study the werewolf poison more than he wanted to find a cure for it. "Ill just keep her in the tube a little more, to do some tests just to make sure she wont turn on us...Ill keep you inform about her progress. Should I inform Master Shredder?"he asked her. "Tell me now, cause I am needed in the interview room."

Fang Wolf
04-08-2011, 03:54 AM
"As you wish."Stockman said. He was kind of happy though. He really wanted to study the werewolf poison more than he wanted to find a cure for it. "Ill just keep her in the tube a little more, to do some tests just to make sure she wont turn on us...Ill keep you inform about her progress. Should I inform Master Shredder?"he asked her. "Tell me now, cause I am needed in the interview room."

"Good, You Inform first.
Maybe you can invent a necklace that is Amelia in a crackdown.
So she reads me the two of us.

Perhaps it is a good idea to tell the Shredder? So you get the room." She says to the Baxter.

Wildgoose
04-08-2011, 04:08 AM
"Very well" Stockman said a she fixed his glasses. "Ill inform master Shredder after I finish the interview..."He turned and left the room.
He passed some corridors and levels and arrived in teh interview room. He saw a young beautiful woman waiting inside. He put up oneof his best smiles, hid his mechanical hand behind his back and got inside. "Excuse me for keep you waiting, miss. Im Baxter Stockman. Ill take your interview."

BubblyShell22
04-08-2011, 07:37 AM
"No, they have not woken up yet," Splinter replied. He was surprised because Leonardo was usually the first to wake up. The fact that he wasn't awake yet truly concerned him. Was his son alright? His fears were alleviated as he saw Leonardo come down the stairs.

"Good morning, Sensei," he said. "Good morning, Raph. Should I go wake the others?"

"Yes, please do, Leonardo," Splinter said. "We have much to discuss this morning."

Fang Wolf
04-08-2011, 12:30 PM
"Very well" Stockman said a she fixed his glasses. "Ill inform master Shredder after I finish the interview..."He turned and left the room.
He passed some corridors and levels and arrived in teh interview room. He saw a young beautiful woman waiting inside. He put up oneof his best smiles, hid his mechanical hand behind his back and got inside. "Excuse me for keep you waiting, miss. Im Baxter Stockman. Ill take your interview."

Karai sit down and Wait on Baxter, She sit beside to container.

Toonami Tom
04-08-2011, 10:30 PM

Dana smiled back at Baxter Stockman. "That is fine. I'm Dana. It's nice to meet you Dr. Stockman.... or should I call you Baxter?" She winked at him, flirting some.

Wildgoose
04-09-2011, 02:14 AM
Stockman fixed his tie, a smirk appearing on his lips. "You flatter me, Miss. But before we proceed at this level I would like to see your bio. Im sure that you can understand that I cant have anyone working for me....no matter how pretty they are..."

"Morning everyone" Donatello said as he entered the kitchen followed by a half asleep Mikey. "Good, now everyone is here..." Raph said takinga mouthful of cereals.

BubblyShell22
04-09-2011, 07:51 AM
"Good morning, my sons," Splinter said. "I hope you slept well." Not waiting for an answer, the rat continued, "I feel that we need to discuss the events of last night and that woman you saw. It worries me that someone has a weapon of Raphael's and that they could possibly trace us here because of it."

"That's my concern, too, Sensei," Leo said. "I thought maybe we could investigate more tonight and see who this woman is. Don, could you go to the computer and see if you can find anything?" Don had a good memory and would remember exactly what the woman looked like.

Fang Wolf
04-09-2011, 01:28 PM
In the lab begin Amelia awake more and more.
"Oh, My God, she wakes up." Says Karai.

Wildgoose
04-11-2011, 08:06 AM
The guards at the police station stopped their chatting when they saw a black car parking in front of the building. They quickly went into positions. When the owner of the car passed them they did the formal salute. Th eperson walked fast through the corridors as if knowing the exact location of the bureaus. Everyone was stepping aside from her path. When she arrived at her destination she opened the door with force without knocking. "Oh! Miss von Roimen!!!"the man said as he quickly stood up from his chair to make a small bow. The beautiful woman today was wearing a white shirt with a black mini skirt. It was coming with a matching tight vest. Her long legs were dressed with grey strokings and her black high heel shoes were giving her a strict but elegant look. Her hair were tied up again ina tight ponytail.
"What's the progress?"she asked harshly, no time for silly chit-chat.
"Well", the man said,"We have comfirmed that teh persons who did that last night were the infamous gang of Purple dragons....but we couldnt find any of the suspects..."
"How predictable...coming from fools like you..." The woman said glaring at the man. He was so embarassed at her comment that he couldnt look at her in the eye.
"I dont care about them..."she quickly continued, "did you find any other clue? About why they left their cargo? Who they fought? Anything?"

Fang Wolf
04-11-2011, 08:47 AM
The Mikki new hideout.
Mikki calculates how long it will take before Amelia is Werewolf.
"The moon is now coming up, she will getting caught in a curse."

He turns to his computer and contacting Cyber Shredder.
"All through the plans, Master. She has been Werewolf poison. "
And All Energy crystals are in place, One more thing is needed before the portal is complete, the rare red diamond, heart to the whole process.

"Well, soon I can stay in this world. Ensure that Amelia will be with us."
"She will obey you, my master."
"I hope so for your skin's sake, Over and out" Cyber ​​Shredder picture disappears.

"We will fix this find the gem, then little werewolf." Says Mikki.

Wildgoose
04-12-2011, 03:21 AM
"So Master Splinter, what do you wanna talk about?"Raph asked him as he finished his breakfast.

"Probably about your actions last night..."Donny said as he poured himself a cup of cofee. "Donny, Im not in the mood..."Raphael told him.

BubblyShell22
04-13-2011, 06:39 AM
"No, I already lectured Raphael on that last night," Splinter replied. "What I want to discuss is this mysterious woman. It seems suspicious that she would just take Raphael's sai and not tell anyone. Are you sure she did not go to the police and show them the weapon?"

"We're sure, Sensei," Leo replied. "We saw her do it."

Wildgoose
04-13-2011, 07:09 AM
"We saw her getting inside the central prosecutor building sensei...She didnt go to the police. But that's weird...." Donatello said.
"Yeah, also remember how those policemen talked to her yesterday..." Raphael added as he nodded showing his agreement with Donny's remarks.

Fang Wolf
04-13-2011, 02:22 PM
"The Rare Red Diamond are included in the New York museum."
Mikki driving there with his black Limosine, stopping at the back of the museum.

In the Limosine, Mikki plugs into the security system.
"System is off for an hour, hurry up." He says.
Mikki and some soldiers go into the museum, they go against Rare Red Diamond location. "There it is, beautiful." Says Mikki.
He goes against it, he takes the slide. "Beautiful." He says And takes up Rare Red Diamond from his location and puts it in his pocket.

"Hurry out, for now trigger the alarm." He says.
Mikki and his soldiers leave the building with a diamond.

After a while start to the museum alarm starts to alerting, sounds really loud.

Mikki drive away with the diamond in his possession.
"Hehee..." He says, He watched her pretty rare gem.

BubblyShell22
04-13-2011, 03:20 PM
"We saw her getting inside the central prosecutor building sensei...She didnt go to the police. But that's weird...." Donatello said.
"Yeah, also remember how those policemen talked to her yesterday..." Raphael added as he nodded showing his agreement with Donny's remarks.

Splinter mused on what his sons said. "Yes, that is suspicious," he mused. "And why would she go into a prosecutor's office? It seems to me that she may be hiding something."

"So, what should we do, Master?" Leo asked. He didn't want to do anything without his father's approval.

"I suggest that you investigate this matter, but do so carefully," Splinter replied. "We do not want to attract unwanted attention. Understood?"

"Yes, Sensei," Leo replied, bowing to him.

Wildgoose
04-13-2011, 03:27 PM
"So I guess we ll hit the surface when it gets dark?"Donny asked

"Hey guys...."came a voice from the elevator. Everyone turned to see the source of it. It was April. "I knew I would find you awake!! So, how did it go yesterday?"she asked as she walked over to the kitchen.

BubblyShell22
04-14-2011, 06:37 AM
"Yeah, I guess so," Leo replied. Then he turned as he heard April come in. "Hey, April, do we have a story for you," he said.

"It is good to see you, Miss O'Neil," Splinter said. "Please make yourself at home."

Wildgoose
04-22-2011, 02:01 PM
"Thank u guys, you are always so sweet!" April took a chair and sat next to Mikey. "So what's up? Why so blue?" she giggled with her own little joke.

Franziska was more than pissed. The detective was less than useless. "What are you going to do now? You dont have any information about who fought with the Purple Dragons? Anyone? What about those suspects?"she barked at the detective. The man almost let out a whimper. "W-well, we have spotted two members of the gang who might be responsible for yesterday's events. We plan to take them to the station tonight..."

BubblyShell22
04-23-2011, 10:36 AM
"We encountered a suspicious woman last night," Leo replied. "She took Raphael's sai that he lost. We thought she'd report it to the policeman she saw, but she didn't. Instead, she pocketed it and went into the prosecutor's office."

Wildgoose
04-24-2011, 03:55 PM
"A suspicious woman?" April asked. She rubbed her chin. "What would she need Raph's sai for?" she asked out loud. "So you are going there tonight?"

BubblyShell22
04-24-2011, 05:44 PM
"Yeah, we're going to investigate and see what's going on," Leo replied. "We need to find out why she's doing this suspicious stuff."

Fang Wolf
04-25-2011, 04:29 AM
Mikki returns home to his secret hideout.
"Now I last thing we need for the portal." He says.
He goes to the portal, he puts the diamond in its place.

"Now it's just to start it up. I will contact the master." He says.
He had thought to use force Diamond to create creatures from the myths.
"Master will receive a mighty army of monsters in myth. Ah, I need lots precious DNA first, but I'll come later." He laughs nastily.
But Mikki starts up the portal.

"Master, the portal is now open."
"Well done Mikki."

Cyber ​​Shredder download through Cyberspace to Mikki's portal.
There is a long processes. But Mikki and his men wait on their Master.

Wildgoose
04-26-2011, 12:55 PM
"So, are we going or not?" Raph asked them still in a kinda bad mood. He hadnt come over the loss of his sai...

"Miss wait!!" the detective shouted as he rushed out of his bureau to catch up with her. "What about the-"
"I dont care!!" The young woman shouted back at him. "Thats your responsability Detective. I want results, and I want them before this day comes to an end." She turned her head to look at him, her hair made a red smooth movement. "I dont accept failure again..."she narrowed her eyes. Then without a word she left. The detective sighed and rubbed his hair. He was in deep....

BubblyShell22
04-30-2011, 07:42 AM
"Yeah, we're going, but we have to do this carefully," Leo said. "I don't want any mistakes to be made."

"A very wise decision, my son," Splinter said.

Fang Wolf
04-30-2011, 08:30 AM
Mikki While waiting for his master, he prepares all the mysterious myths.
"The Diamond have power to create life, but first I'll get DNA from the storage room." He goes down from a stairs.

*Down in the room, he look around. "See what has to be created first? Hm."
And He checks all DNA containers, Are lots of myths in which the DNA.

Wildgoose
05-01-2011, 01:49 PM
"Fine, lets go already!!" Raph said as he shoot up from the chair and marched to the exit.

"Im telling you Miss, you cant see Mr. Fah... He is busy right now" the man in front of big door said for the third time. "I couldnt care less..." the young woman barked back at him. "And you re right...he is busy...with me! I have business with your boss so let me through!" Her patience being in a dangerously low level, she shoved the man away from the door and she opened it without even knocking. Inside the door was a pretty large room. the desk was full of paper work. In the same state were the only two other chairs. "Fah!" the woman barked as she saw him sitting on his chair. "Franziska!! I knew I heard your voice...it's difficult to forget it..."the man said as he hunged up his phone and flashed her a smile. Franziska eyes narrowed. "Very funny Lee...Now if you're finished taling to your date, Im here for business", she pushed some papers out of one of the chairs to sit. "As if you arent..."Lee commented and roleed his eyes. "So, lets hear it...What is it?"

Fang Wolf
05-02-2011, 06:44 AM
Strong Power source occurs when the portal upload Cyber ​​Shredder.
Mikki has upgraded the security around its headquarters, he does not want to foot, the police or FBI can spy.
He will ensure that no one knows if Cyper Shredder's return to this world.

Mikki back up to the portal.
"Time to create more guards, Mighty strong soldiers, or should I say, mutants with Myth DNA mixed with animal DNA.
And I love when I'm nasty. " He smiles.

Mikki sent his best warriors to retrieve DNA Animals.
* Lions and Tigers * - They will be his new soldiers.

Black Panther was very careful. "Make sure nobody is going vicinity of the My Headquarters!
Shoot anyone who comes near. I do not want snooping intruders." Order his his soldiers.

----

His Three fighters sneaking into the zoo.
Warrior 1 - Lioness DNA, after which they are good hunters.
Warrior 2 - Tiger DNA - for strength and flexibility.
Warriors 3 - Does the guard.

---

"Master must have strong new soldiers for his purposes." Mikki Says.
Cyber ​​Shredder was now next downloaded into this world.

BubblyShell22
05-02-2011, 11:00 AM
"Okay, let's go investigate," Leo said. "But there will be no rash actions. We think of a plan first and attack when necessary. Got it, Raph?" For some reason, he always felt he had to make sure his brother didn't do anything stupid.

"Be safe, my sons," Splinter said.

"We will, Master," Leo reassured him.

Wildgoose
05-05-2011, 03:01 PM
"Finally!!!" Raph said as he lead them to the exit. "Good luck guys..." April said. Then she added:"Why dont you ask Casey for some help?"

Franziska crosse her hands over her chest and looked at Lee. "About yesterday's events..."she began. "What? I thought that you have taken the lead on that investigation. What's wrong little mare? Are your people that useless?" Lee taunted her and smirked. "Dont start with that..." Franziska glared him. "Tell me what you know" Lee put his feet on the desk and looked at her. "Everything you want to know is on the reports...I dont see what else you want to know..."he said boringly. "I know that you have more information than my men...so spill..." Franziska told him. She walked till she stood in front of him and put each hand on the desk. "Do you think that I dont know that you are investigating? Im not stupid. And I know that yesterday's fight had something to do with that or else you wouldnt have sent men..."

BubblyShell22
05-06-2011, 01:17 PM
"Good idea, April," Leo said. "Maybe we should ask Casey for help." It would be a good idea to have backup in case something went wrong.