PDA

View Full Version : Within the Cross Hairs (PG13)

Jade Green
03-01-2011, 09:14 PM
Antonio Russo was on his way to becoming a Man of Honor. A man of full Sicilian decent, he had been working as an associate for the American Mafia for nearly seven years and all he needed to do now was complete his first contract killing. This was easier said than done. Antonio wished he had lived fifty or sixty years ago, everything was so much easier back then. Now days you couldn’t just walk up and whack a guy, it wasn’t done that way anymore. If you did, your ass was in the can for murder one. Today, he had been hired to take out Tito, a suave lady’s man who had messed with the wrong woman and now her boyfriend wanted him dead.

Our wise-guy-to-be sat against the ledge of an old office building rooftop waiting impatiently for his mark to appear. Antonio had done his homework and knew that that every Thursday evening that Tito went in to touch up his spray tan. Did women really like that sort of thing? Maybe he’d look into it later: Tito had finally stepped out of the salon.

Antonio grinned like a mad man and focused in on his freshly spray-tanned target, waiting for him to get out of view of the store before, “Pfft!” He fired off his shot. He hit the man squarely in the throat, and watched with glee as Tito stumbled to the ground. He had completed his first job! He was going to be a Made Ma… A sharp sense of pain interrupted his thoughts. Antonio had enough time to touch the back of his head and realize he was bleeding before he finally died.

Greysight was already on the move. Antonio may have not realized it, but he had made a few enemies during his time as an associate of the Mafia and these enemies did not want him to become a ‘made man.’ Her job had been simple: If Antonio was successful, kill him; and, if he failed, kill them both.

The mutant turtle moved silently and expertly down the fire escape of a building, making it the alley way in no time flat. The female paused to stare down a homeless man who had been sleeping next to a group of trash cans, he didn’t even wake up. Letting out a sigh, she turned and headed deeper into the alleyway…

..~*~..

HELLO!

Be forewarned that this game is to be considered PG13 for some violence.

This game is more open than most of the ones I’ve run in the past, there is no definite plot or storyline; but, that doesn’t make it a free for all either. Obviously, we can’t have every TMNT villain popping up and causing havoc so if you really want to play a bad guy, ask me FIRST via PM and explain what you have planned. If I approve it, THEN you can start posting.

My word is law. If I say something should or shouldn’t happen, then that is it. If you do not like it then you do not have to be in my game. Like all my games this is a literate game written in Novel style. This means that you are to use correct grammar and spelling. Try writing your post in word first before you post, (that’s what I do). No one or two liners, use description. If you can’t write up to 100 to 200 words a post, don’t join. Stay in character, do not kill another character without the player’s permission, and always be courteous to each other.

I will allow fan characters, but you must first send me a bio with their information before I will allow you to play.

Playable Canon Characters:

Splinter: BubblyShell22
Leonardo: BubblyShell22
Donatello: Jade Green
Michelangelo: FangWolf
Raphael: Pizza Power Wildgoose
Casey Jones: Cowabunga Carl
April O’Neil: Iron Man
Oroku Saki: Iron Man

Fan Characters:
Greysight: Jade Green
Lumpkin: Cowabunga Carl
Dahlia: Wildegoose
Bluestreak: Iron Man

..~*~..

BIO

Name:
Alias:
Eyes:
Hair:
Distinguishing Features:
Personality:
History:
Abilities:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:

Toonami Tom
04-01-2011, 12:37 PM
Greysight working as an assassin? Interesting story. This sounds like a dark tale. May I join as The Shredder Oroku Saki? His character has experience as a business man and crime boss, not to mention when he puts on his armor and he's ready for battle. Maybe Oroku Saki could hire Greysight to work for him, or she could be sent to eliminate him. It would be one heck of a battle, lol.

BubblyShell22
04-01-2011, 01:15 PM
I would like to join as Leonardo and Splinter please.

PizzaPower
04-02-2011, 09:55 AM
ill take raphael

Fang Wolf
04-02-2011, 12:01 PM
Can I Join?
If so, I want to play Michelangelo. :tsmile:

Jade Green
04-04-2011, 09:53 AM
Wow, I wasn't expecting people to actually want to play this. I mean, it took everyone so long to reply. A whole month, in fact.

Iron Man, I'll let you play Oroku Saki provided that you work with me via PM on his plans. I can see him using outside 'assistance' since his own Ninjas can't seem to cut the butter. Just keep in mind that if he hires Greysight for anything that no one knows what Greysight looks like, or what gender for that matter.

BubblyShell22 Leo and Splinter are yours.

PizzaPower Raphael is yours.

FangWolf you can play Michelangelo.

With that done I would just like to remind everyone of the rules. I'm very stickler about them, almost elitist, I will admit. You may have to do what I do: Write your reply in word and then post it. :)

Anyways, I guess this means that Donatello is mine.

So, the setting:

In the story right now it late afternoon, winter time.
It has not snowed in the past few days, but there is still a lot on the ground.

Jade Green
04-04-2011, 10:24 AM
Donatello stared at the black screen filled with neon-green code and reread the last few lines. There seemed to be no error in the text that he could see and yet the program was still not working! IF the problem with this program wasn’t in the code, then it meant that it was elsewhere. “I’m missing something…” The turtle muttered aloud and tapped the ‘enter’ button on his keyboard and typed in a new command. The screen blinked, bringing up a list of files which the genius quickly reviewed. “No, not there either,” he said and brought up yet another, larger, list.

He began to read the files one by one, his dark brown eyes flicking quickly back and forth as he did so. Without thinking, he reached for his pen and tapped it on the desk rhythmically. Anyone watching his face might notice that he was tapping the pen when he reached the end of a line of code. It was an idiosyncrasy of his, one of many.

Toonami Tom
04-04-2011, 11:02 AM
Iron Man, I'll let you play Oroku Saki provided that you work with me via PM on his plans. I can see him using outside 'assistance' since his own Ninjas can't seem to cut the butter. Just keep in mind that if he hires Greysight for anything that no one knows what Greysight looks like, or what gender for that matter.

(Alright, sounds good to me. Thanks. Yeah, Saki's ninjas are somewhat useless most of the time, lol. The same goes for pretty much all henchmen in movies and shows.:D )

(Saki doesn't have any big plans as of yet. I will work with you via PM.)

At the Foot HQ, Oroku Saki was in his throne room, drinking his hot tea. The man took a long sip from the small container, then placed it on the table in front of him. Standing up, he walks over to the wall and presses a button on a key pad. "Elite #3, report to me at once."

Less than a minute later, the automatic double doors with the red Foot logo painted on them open. In walks a Foot Elite ninja. Immediately he kneels before his master Saki.

"What is your report?" Saki asks his ninja in a serious voice.

The elite stands, replying "There is no sign of the turtles, master. My patrol group found nothing."

Wrinkling his forehead, Saki stares into the ninja's eyes. "Very well then. Your mission is the same. If you find the turtles, wherever they may be, destroy them. The only exception is surrender, and if they do, bring them to me as prisoners."

Fang Wolf
04-04-2011, 04:43 PM
Michelangelo lying down relaxing on the couch in front of TV.

Jade Green
04-04-2011, 05:53 PM
((OOC: Fang Wolf, this is your first warning. Please re-read the rules.

No one or two liners, use description. If you can’t write up to 100 to 200 words a post, don’t join.))

Fang Wolf
04-04-2011, 05:56 PM
((OOC: Fang Wolf, this is your first warning. Please re-read the rules.

No one or two liners, use description. If you can’t write up to 100 to 200 words a post, don’t join.))

OOC: I Sorry do.
But I try to do my best..

Jade Green
04-04-2011, 07:45 PM
((OOC: I am not trying to sound mean, but I did specify it in my rules for a reason. Surely he's doing more than lying there. What is he doing while he lies on the couch? Is he... watching tv? reading a comic or book? Sleeping? If he's watching tv, what is he watching? If a comic, what sort of comic. If he's sleeping then why is he sleeping there rather than his bed? What lead him to that point?))

Fang Wolf
04-05-2011, 02:32 AM
OOC: Hope this is okay, I try now do good .

Michelangelo lying down relaxing on the couch in front of the TV.
He was watching the news, listen with interest to what is happening in the world where up.
Each word was quite interesting, pictures were incredible that they showed.
He was totally inside the television, away from reality.

After the news he was changing a channel to a movie channel.
"That was better, a good roll." He relaxes more.
(Very Good Old Horror Movie - 1986 - Someting with Werewolf)

"No wait! Need Party-Snack to the movie." He goes into the kitchen and get some snacks.
He picked chips, cheese popcorn, other sweets and Soda.
Near He returns to movie, he makes herself comfortable and start to eat the unhealthy candy.
And drink good soda, he belched High loud after. "BURP, BURP, BURP, BURP, BURP, BURP, BURP!"

Mikey gets smeared by the cheese, he licks the fingers.
"Cheese, on my fingers, But I have says one thing, Mumm, Yum, Yum."
He spilled a lot of chips on the floor in front of him, and other goodies.
"Opps..." when he sees how much he had dropped on the floor.

BubblyShell22
04-05-2011, 08:38 AM
Leonardo was in the dojo working on perfecting his katas. He'd had a hard time in practice that morning and wanted to try to perfect them. His katanas danced in front of him as he swiped at imaginary opponents. He could often get so focused in his routine that he would forget where he was and think he was fighting real opponents. In a way, this was kind of like meditation to him as well.

Splinter watched his son doing the katas. He didn't need to be there, but he was often concerned about Leonardo. He tried so hard to do well and please everyone, but he had to realize that perfection is not something anyone can obtain on their own. He wished his son would simply learn to accept failure. He was getting better because of his training with The Ancient One, but he still had lapses where he would get frustrated.

"Well done, Leonardo," Splinter praised as his son finished the kata.

"Thank you, Sensei," Leo replied as he bowed. "I hope I did better than this morning."

"You did," Splinter agreed. "Now, I would like for you to join me for some tea after you have showered."

"I would be honored, Master Splinter," Leo said. He bowed once more and left the dojo. As he headed to the bathroom he saw Mikey on the couch watching TV.

Jade Green
04-05-2011, 06:13 PM
(Much better Fang Wolf, that’s what I was looking for. Keep up the good work.)

Donatello was only half way through the lines of code when something broke his concentration. To be more precise, it was someone: Michelangelo. Each burp seemed to be louder than the first and brought a shiver down the turtle’s shell. He tried his best to ignore it, and looked back up to the screen but it was too late…he had lost his place. With a heavy sigh, he picked a point that he knew he had reviewed already and began from there.

With each finished line, he tapped his pen. The quiet Rhythm went on for some time and Donatello was even able to find the place that he had left off after Michelangelo’s distraction. He still hadn’t found what he was searching for but he was certain he was close.

And then, that all too familiar voice of his brother said ‘Oops’.

It felt like a cold rush of water had been dumped on the turtle genius. To him, the word ‘oops’ was one of an ill omen. It often meant he was going to have to fix something. He sat there, staring at the lines, determined not to look to see what exactly Michelangelo had done. If he looked, then it meant that he was allowing himself to get into the situation; but, if he didn’t look, he would have no idea what was really going on.

Finally, curiosity took over and the purple masked hero looked over his shoulder to the couch. So far nothing seemed wrong, but… “What is it this time, Mikey?” He asked in exasperation.

BubblyShell22
04-05-2011, 08:09 PM
Leo also turned in exasperation at his brother's words. Usually, that meant that Mikey had done something wrong. He was about to ask something when Don beat him to it. Although Leo was curious as to what had happened, he really needed to take a shower. Feeling that Don could cope with the situation, the blue-clad Turtle headed to the bathroom to take a much needed shower.

Once inside, he turned on the shower and waited for it to warm up, taking off all of his gear and setting it aside. As soon as he felt it was warm enough, he went in the shower and let the water pour on him. It felt so good after his rigorous workout. Once he was clean he dried off and put his gear back on then exited the bathroom and headed to Splinter's room. Leo always felt it was an honor to be in his sensei's room as long as he wasn't in trouble.

Splinter was seated at a table with the tea and cups in front of him. He looked up when his son knocked on the door. "You may come in, Leonardo," he said.

Leo entered the room and bowed to his father. Then he sat down opposite him and watched as Splinter poured the tea.

"I take it Michelangelo is causing mayhem," Splinter stated.

"Yeah, I guess so," Leo replied. "I don't know what's wrong, but I figure Donnie can handle it."

"Yes, he can," Splinter said. "Now, let us enjoy our tea."

Toonami Tom
04-05-2011, 11:07 PM
April O'Neil had also recently taken a shower. Now she was standing in her underwear, looking through her closet for what to wear. A moment later she grabbed a pair of bluejeans and a bright green t-shirt. Why green? She figured her friends would like it. After stepping into the bluejeans, and slipping the shirt on over her head, she put on her socks and made her way towards the door. Placing a hand to her chin, she thought for a moment, then picked up one of her credit cards from the dresser, placing it in her pocket. She didn't want to carry too much, but she thought she might need buy something while she was out.

The woman put her shoes on, as she didn't like wearing them indoors. Ready to go, April left the apartment, and she was on her way to the city streets.

The red head stopped when she came to a manhole cover on the ground. Looking around to make sure that nobody saw her, she lifted the cover, then climbed down into the sewers.

She walked along the sewer tunnels, her green eyes darting back and forth. Along the way she saw a rat, that reminded her of someone she knew. Finally, April reached a familiar wall, and pulled back a pipe, revealing a key pad. Typing in the password, the wall moved upwards.

"Hey guys." She said with a smile, as the door to the lair closed shut behind her.

Cowabunga Carl
04-05-2011, 11:32 PM
He sniffed the air and recoiled as the smells hit his nose. How could creatures stand to live in a place that smelled like this? But that is what the four frogs had saud, so here he was. After all he wasn't sure what he really was anymore. But if these others could help he was up to at least checking.

He darted from corner to corner, shadow to shadow. Even though it was the sewers he wanted to make sure he wasn't followed. After all when one goes from a pet Ferret to walking and talking you can draw attention.

BubblyShell22
04-06-2011, 08:43 AM
Splinter heard April's greeting and smiled. "I believe Miss O'Neil has decided to come visit us," he said. "Perhaps we should postpone our tea and go see her."

"Or maybe she'd like to join us," Leo said. "We can always go see."

"Yes, that is a good idea," the rat said. He got up and walked out of the room followed by his oldest son. April was standing in the living room.

"Hey, April, nice to see you," Leo said.

"Greeting, Miss O'Neil," Splinter said. "How are you doing today?"

Fang Wolf
04-06-2011, 02:18 PM
Finally, curiosity took over and the purple masked hero looked over his shoulder to the couch. So far nothing seemed wrong, but… “What is it this time, Mikey?” He asked in exasperation.

Mikey replied: I spilled out all chips on the floor. But I will clean up after me.
He gets up and goes to the broom closet Enoch charge of the broom from the cleaning cupboard.

"I do not want Sensei to see how noisy it is here, he would not approve." Mikey returns back and start cleaning.
Mikey begin to clean up after themselves.

After he had cleaned, so he returned to TV viewing.
"This film is completely" Awsome "Best reel I've seen. My Favorite with."
Mikey drink some soda and places and eat chips.

"Nothing is wrong here, just good TV watching, Don."
He turns his gaze to the Don.

BubblyShell22
04-06-2011, 02:54 PM
Splinter's gaze flickered to Michelangelo who was watching a movie and eating some snacks. "My son, I would advise you to be a bit more careful when eating," he advised. Sometimes his youngest son would get into a lot of scrapes. When he was younger, Michelangelo once got stuck in a cupboard trying to hide from his brothers and couldn't get out. Thank goodness Splinter had heard his yelling and got him out of it.

Jade Green
04-06-2011, 06:43 PM
Before Michelangelo had a chance to answer Donatello’s question, April O’Neil walked in. His brother’s response about the spill did not go unnoticed by Splinter or Leonardo. A mess was a nuisance, but it a breath of fresh air for the genius as it meant he didn’t have to repair something. His eyes darted over to the television set, “An American Werewolf in Paris,” he said to Michelangelo, “A bit campy, but it’s still pretty good.”

Since Michelangelo was already cleaning up the mess, he glanced over to April and gave her a short wave. “Hey, Ape. How’s it goin’?” Maybe he should take a break from his work for a while?

..~*~..

Greysight had reached her next destination, the roof of an apartment complex on Laird Street. The place was useful. The residents rarely if ever wandered up there, and when they did, they never questioned the shack or the cage of pigeons. Everyone assumed that it belonged to someone else in the building. Well, they were partially right, Greysight didn’t really live there.

She set down her satchel which currently housed her riffle and pulled out a tiny slip of paper and a pen. In small, neat hand writing she wrote: ‘It is done’ and walked towards the cage of pigeons. As she entered, the birds looked to her expectantly. “I’ll let you out in a moment.” She told them, and singled out a single bird in particular. It simply ‘cooed’ as she picked it up. This was an everyday thing for the bird. She wrapped the message around its leg and then opened the door to the cage wide open.

In a fury of feathers the birds took flight and stormed through the door. Once they were all gone, she leaned against the door’s frame and watched them disperse. They would come back in the evening; and if her charge had any more work for her, she would know then.

Toonami Tom
04-07-2011, 08:45 AM
“Hi Leo, Splinter.” April smiled and respectfully nodded to the elderly rat. “It’s nice to see you guys too. I’m doing great, I hope everyone is having a good day. I thought I would visit for awhile.”

She looked to Donatello, lifting a hand to wave back. “I’m fine. It looks like you’re working on something on the computer.” With that, she went into the living room, taking a seat in a lounge chair. The lair of the turtles always gave her a sense of comfort. She knew she was among friends that cared about her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oroku Saki was looking out his window in the Foot throne room. He wasn't going to just stand around and do nothing. The ninja crime boss had plans. If there was any group that was going to stop him, it was those turtles.

I will not allow five creatures to hold me back. The turtles and the rat will meet their end. He thought to himself, as he made a fist. He stepped away from the window, pressing a button on a key pad. "Foot elites #3, 4, and 5. I want to see you now."

Saki was starting to become more obsessed with conquering his enemies.

The Foot elite ninjas entered the throne room, kneeling to him.

"Foot elite ninja, you are some of my best warriors. Together we can accomplish goals for the glory of the Foot Clan. I want all of you to find the turtles, and destroy them. This may be a familiar mission, but this is going to take top priority. Use any means necessary.... and bring me the woman who befriends them: Ms. April O'Neil.... alive and unharmed."

BubblyShell22
04-07-2011, 03:21 PM
"Yes, we are having a fine day, Miss O'Neil," Splinter replied. "Would you like to join Leonardo and me for some tea?" He thought it would be nice to ask the young woman to join them. He always enjoyed her company and was glad that his sons had such a nice friend to help them and aid them. She was like a daughter to him, and he cherished her as much as his sons.

"Yeah, we'd love to have you, April," Leo said. He always enjoyed talking to her, though he knew she'd probably want to hang with Don. Leo could tell Don really liked her and as more than a friend. But he knew better than to voice this out loud because he knew Don would probably want to keep it to himself. Leo often wondered if Splinter could sense the crush Don had on April or if he didn't even know yet.

Cowabunga Carl
04-07-2011, 05:02 PM
He got closer to where the frogs had said that these turtles could be found. There where voices ahead, of that he was sure. It would be better to try and stay as silent as he could until he was sure these where those he was seeking. Unfortinitly the can he kicked had other ideas it seemed as it went clatering down the tunel. He tried to find the darkest coner to hide in hoping he wouldn't be discovered.

Jade Green
04-07-2011, 07:35 PM
Donatello suddenly remembered what he had been doing before Michelangelo had pulled his attention away and looked up to the screen. “Oh, yeah… I’ve been working on a program and for some reason it’s not showing up correctly. I’ve got a vague idea as to why that might be – I think that I mislabeled a file along the way – the only problem is actually catching it. Once I do, I’ll then have to make sure it is labeled correctly and that every code referring to it is also…” His voice faded as he realized that April was busy talking to Leonardo instead. Embarrassed, but refusing to show it, he quietly turned around and went back to work.

..-~*~-..
Greysight watched the last pigeon disappear from sight and turned towards her shed. She could hear the whispering thoughts of the people below. Mathew didn’t know that Gloria knew that he was cheating. It was as if she had her own personal Soap Opera in her head. The problem was that she hated Soap Operas. In fact, she hated invading other people’s privacy, but it was one of her many ways of ensuring that she was not snuck up on. Stepping inside her shed, she pulled out a half used bag of rice and filled a pot full of water. It was time to eat.

Fang Wolf
04-08-2011, 04:10 AM
Before Michelangelo had a chance to answer Donatello’s question, April O’Neil walked in. His brother’s response about the spill did not go unnoticed by Splinter or Leonardo. A mess was a nuisance, but it a breath of fresh air for the genius as it meant he didn’t have to repair something. His eyes darted over to the television set, “An American Werewolf in Paris,” he said to Michelangelo, “A bit campy, but it’s still pretty good.”

"Of course it's good, it's classic." Mikey smile.
* gives Don a Big smile *
He looked at April. "Oh, hello April." He turns his head back to TV again.

Mikey put down you had an empty chip bowl.
"More Chips." He gets up and goes into the kitchen.
* brings new chips bag and lots of soda .*
He looks Splinter and Leonardo. "Hey, I gotta get more snacks for the movie."
And He goes back to the TV and sit down and start eating.

BubblyShell22
04-08-2011, 08:34 AM
"Save some for me, Mikey," Leo said. He thought that he would have tea with Splinter and then join Mikey for the rest of the movie if it wasn't over by then. Despite what most would think, Leo did like having fun and spending time with his brothers. He noticed Don's embarrassment as he realized that no one was talking to him and felt bad. "April, maybe you should go with Don," he suggested. "You can join us for tea some other time."

Splinter nodded after seeing his purple-clad son's embarrassment. He reason to believe that Donatello was very fond of Miss O'Neil but as more than a friend. He made a mental note to talk to him about it and see what his true feeling were. He hated to bring heartache to any of his sons, but Donatello needed to know that such a relationship wasn't possible with their species.

Cowabunga Carl
04-08-2011, 04:08 PM
Whatever was going on in there was enough apparently to keep them from hearing him. Thinking it was safe he eged closer to the enterance trying to hear what he could still without being seen. He all ready knew what running into people could cause and was not in a hurry to repeat that. Sticking his small snout around the corner he tried to get a good look on what was going on inside.

Jade Green
04-08-2011, 04:38 PM
Lumpkin would find to his dismay that the door had slowly closed after April O’Neil had entered. As a ferret, he could no doubt hear far better than the average human and so he would be able pick up bits and pieces of the muffled conversation happening on the other side of the wall.

Donatello was immensely thankful that he had turned around again. The colors of his cheeks had momentarily darkened thanks to Leonardo’s suggestion. “Leo… let April do what she wants.” He said, successfully hiding his embarrassment and aggravation. “Besides, I’m sure I’ve almost found the source of the problem and then…” A blip on another, smaller screen had caught his attention causing a rush of cold to wash over his face. “Uh… April, are you sure you weren’t followed?”

The ninjas might not have detected the ferret's presence, but Donatello's sensors had.

Toonami Tom
04-08-2011, 09:11 PM
April looked from Leo, then to Don, and then back to Leo. She realized this was an uncomfortable moment for the brothers. “Umm…. sure I would like to join you and master Splinter for some tea.”

She smiled warmly to the purple masked turtle. “Maybe I can help you with the program later, Donnie.”

Donatello's question caused her to widen her eyes. “No, not to my knowledge. I was very careful, as always. What’s going on?”

BubblyShell22
04-09-2011, 08:48 AM
Leo heard the concern in his brother's voice and hurriedly joined him. Something about Don's tone signified that something wasn't right. "What's going on, Donnie?" he asked. "Have you picked up something?" That was all they needed was for someone to spot the Lair. Was it a Foot Ninja, or something else?

Splinter's ears twitched at his purple-clad son's question. Apparently something was in the sewers that shouldn't be there. He only hoped it wasn't a human scientist who would find them. He made his way to Donatello's computer, curious to see what the sensors had picked up.

Fang Wolf
04-10-2011, 05:13 AM
(OOC: I'm sick, so it will go a bit slow. Hope it's okay?)

Mikey goes again down to the kitchen.
"Time to order a pizza with everything on the XL Stolek." He picks up phone, dial the number to pizzeria.
"I would like to Order an XL pizza with everything on, Ah a Large Coca-Cola will be with. Okay on 10 Minutes." He puts the phone.
"Looking forward to the pizza." He smiles. Mikey is sitting down and waiting for their XL Pizza.
"About 10 minutes, it must be here."

BubblyShell22
04-10-2011, 07:57 AM
(Feel better.)

Leo heard Mikey ordering a pizza on the phone. Why was his brother doing this when there were serious matters to contend with? "Mikey, why are you ordering a pizza at a time like this?" he asked. "We're facing a crisis here. Someone could be in the sewers trying to track us down. Why can't you take anything seriously for once?"

PizzaPower
04-10-2011, 09:08 AM
Raphael had just dropped back into the manhole, and was on his way to the lair. "Sh*t, I'm tired." The slowly moving turtle said has he finally went down the last bar of the ladder. The Turtles nor Splinter knew what Raphael did at night.

"Sweet, almost home, WAIT! What the shell is that!?" Raphael saw in the shadow the beady little white eyes of the soon to be discovered ferret.
'
"GUYS, GET OUT HERE NOW!" Raphael yelled. "AND HURRY!" The hot-tempered turtle reached for his Sai on his left.

Cowabunga Carl
04-10-2011, 11:33 AM
Turning he saw one of the creatures, it was a turtle. But he was not propered when he pulled a weapon. Trying to scuttle backwards he llet out a cry of, "Please don't hurt me. I came to find you. Some Frogs in Florida told me I could find you here. I don't know what happened to me. They said you could help."

Jade Green
04-10-2011, 12:56 PM
Donatello switched his hidden cameras to their heat sensors. There was a large blotch on the screen: Whatever was outside was extremely warm blooded and about the size of a normal human. In his panic, Don didn’t notice that the creature’s body shape was off. “There’s someone outside right now.” He told his family and stood up.

Michelangelo made a joke about it ‘must be the pizza he ordered’ which Don simply tried to ignore. His brother was just trying to lighten the mood. As Leo berated Michelangelo, Don grabbed his bo and thought of what they could do. If they just kept quiet, maybe whoever it was would go away?

“GUYS, GET OUT HERE NOW! AND HURRY!”

Whoever it was, Raphael had just found them. Why couldn’t the hot-head just think it through and back off? Once he was a safe distance from the person and warned them via shell cell! It was too late now for that, and the culprit that was out there with Raph was talking. Almost… begging?

Donatello sighed, looked to Leo and then moved to open the door.

PizzaPower
04-10-2011, 03:07 PM
The creature that Raphael had discovered pleaded for help, but the already tired Raphael had a hold of his throat already. "What did you say? Your not here for us, your here to tell the foot where we are hiding." Raphael threw him over his shoulder as the door opened up.

"About d*mn time guys!" he said as he drew his other sai.

BubblyShell22
04-10-2011, 05:50 PM
"Raph, why did you bring him here?" Leo demanded. "Now he knows where we live. He could be spying for the Foot, and you've just led them to our home! Don, see if there's a tracker anywhere on him. You'll have to disable it." He really didn't like to be so harsh, but he was worried for their safety. Why couldn't Raph think of that, too?

Splinter was also concerned. "Raphael, what did this being say to you?" he asked. "Did he tell you why he was here?"

PizzaPower
04-10-2011, 06:57 PM
"No he didn’t Master, and as for you Splinter Junior I didn’t bring him, maybe Donny needs to work on a better security system!" Raphael said with sarcasm. "I was just coming back home when this little punk was trying to get in our lair!" Raphael spit at Leo's feet as went around him.

Cowabunga Carl
04-10-2011, 07:54 PM
His throat was sore but he was able to get out, "Napolien said I'd find you here. Came to see if you could...." then he dropped his head. Apparently he had been more ruffed up then he thought he had. He would have to remember the one in red had a temper.

Jade Green
04-10-2011, 08:07 PM
Donatello frowned at Raphael. There was nothing wrong with his system. It had detected the… weasel? No, it looked more like a ferret. He wasn’t sure he really believed Raph’s reply to Master Splinter. The newcomer had said something before Don could get the door open and the guy look rightfully scared, and beat up, for that matter.

Sometimes his brother(s) could be really embarrassing. There were far better ways to deal with situations like this. For one, they didn’t need to call attention to themselves and for Leo to immediately assume that this guy was after them proved just how much of a pessimist the family had become. He shook his head as the ferret spoke.

“Napoleon?” He looked up, “As in Napoleon Bonafrog?” He was a member of the Punk Frogs, a group of mutant frogs that had been trained by Shredder to fight them; but the group had soon realized that the Turtles were the good guys when they rescued the frogs from Captain Hoffman. Suddenly, he felt extreme sympathy for the poor guy. “Uh, Master Splinter? I think he’s one of the good guys.”

..-~*~-..

After her small dinner, Greysight stepped out into the evening light. A few of the pigeons were back yet, but not the one she was waiting for. She sighed and adjusted her scarf. When fully clothed the female turtle would have looked like a normal, although chubby, human to the untrained eye. Most didn’t bother to distinct that the roundness of her back might be due to something other than fat.

If she really wanted to, Greysight could just come back tomorrow morning to retrieve the message, but she didn’t feel like going home just yet. Instead, she pulled out her katana and began to practice the basic forms.

Cowabunga Carl
04-10-2011, 08:41 PM
"Yes, I believe they said you would know them as the Punk Frogs," he was getting his voice back. "And I promise I want to cause you no harm. If I could please be put down." It wasn't that he blamed the one holding him, but more of the fact that he scared him.

PizzaPower
04-10-2011, 08:48 PM
"Look if your really sent from Napoleon, then im sorry. You have a name don't you? Come on tell us why you where sent. Im Sorry we got off from the wrong start." Raphael said yawning cause of the lack of sleep he had training. Raph started snoring as soon as he shut his mouth from the yawn.

Cowabunga Carl
04-10-2011, 11:00 PM
Sitting on the floor with his back against the wall he looked at all present before he began, "I really don't remember much, I'm sorry. But what I do remember is that I had a boy who loved me. We would play everyday befor he went away and then when he returned. One day I thought I would follow him. It was not to be, for as I escaped my cage and the house I was picked up by a man. This man took me to a house and gave me to another man."

He paused and tried to gather himself. The strain in his voice made it clear that this was hard for him to talk about.

"This man did things to me. I try not to remember. It was horrible. The only thing that kept me going was I thought I would escape and see my boy again. When I did escape, well as you can see," he jestered to himself, "I tried to go home. But in the end I thought I would scare him. So I travled. That's when I meet the four frogs. They told me of you, of your master. How you might help me make since of what has become of me."

He hung his head. He didn't dare meet anyone's eyes. Tears welled up in his.

Jade Green
04-11-2011, 12:30 AM
“Well maybe if you’d stop and think once in a while…” Donatello muttered under his breath, and then the Ferret began to tell his story. Ferrets were notorious for escaping from their cages and they needed a lot of attention too. So it was plausible that this guy had escaped from his cage (and house) while looking for his ‘boy’ and was found by someone else instead. The idea of people just using strays for scientific experiments was simply ghastly, but he wouldn’t put it past some of the scientists they had met in their life time.

“I’m actually surprised that you remember as much as you do.” He said. “You’ve been mutated. They’ve turned you from a boy’s pet into an anthropomorphic sentient being. Although, I don’t know for what purpose they would have done so. You said you escaped. Where was the lab? The, uh, place you escaped from?”

Cowabunga Carl
04-11-2011, 12:38 AM
"It was a huge house. The lab was in the basment. I don't know really. I know it took me some time to reach where the Frogs where. I traveled south. That much I do know. I'm sorry"

He looked at the turtle wearing purple, so far he had been the kindest to him. "Oh and my name, well it is Lumpkin."

Fang Wolf
04-11-2011, 03:30 AM
(Good?)

Mikey goes out fron one hidden exit for at wait on his XL pizza, he sits in a Well with directions.
He waited and waited. (Pizza The offer runs from pizza, to the address the buyer (Mikey) will be.)
After 20 minutes, he heard the pizza car will, a guy goes out with pizza and a 2 liter coca.
"Down here, dude." The guy put down the pizza in the well.
And Mikey goes Very, Very, Very slowly back to Lair.
He does not want to lose pizza or soda on the ground.
Then it would be hopeless, If he would lose everything.

BubblyShell22
04-11-2011, 07:12 AM
Leo and Splinter listened to the ferret's story and felt bad for him. He'd become a pet to a boy and had been turned into what they were. The Frogs were right in sending Lumpkin to them as they knew all about being mutants. It made Leo think about how they had been ordinary pet shop turtles and had been mutated into what they were now. How would their lives have been different if they'd never mutated?

"We are sorry for your ordeal, Lumpkin," Splinter said graciously. "You may stay here as long as you need assistance." He wasn't one to turn someone away, especially if known allies had sent him to them.

(I remember the Punk Frogs vaguely.)

Wildgoose
04-11-2011, 08:52 AM
In a house, away from the turtles lair, a young woman was speaking on the phone. The house was a mess. Documents and other paper-work stuff lying all over the place. At least two computers were on, causing too much heat the the room. The woman was passing back and forth, in a heated conversation. She was glaring as she spoke to the caller. "Oh yeah? Let me guess....they want someone again to cover all the dirty work huh? And *din din din* Im the lucky number one candidate for the work...........No Im not being sarcastic...It's the truth anyway. Look, I have other more serious jobs to do, Im not just a-" There was a pause. "So what? Do you think I give a damn about it?.....Listen, and listen well....Im not anobody's dog...Im not following orders..." One shorter pause. The woman sighed and pushed the bangs of her hair away from her eyes. "Yes, yes Ill do it....I just hope itll worth my time...Of course and that's extra!! Do I look like an idiot to you?"
She hung up and went to the bedroom to get dressed while cursing under her breath. Her day didnt start well...

Jade Green
04-11-2011, 12:44 PM
((OOC: Fang Wolf, I tried to reply to your pm but the system won't let me otherwise I would have told you there. Your are ignoring what is actually happening in the story and your are playing Michelangelo completely out of character as a result. Michelangelo would never order pizza after it is announced that an intruder (Lumpkin) is outside their home. Even if he had ordered the pizza before the detection of Lumpkin, he would have never just left while Raphael was bringing the guy in to go get it. (He is not that obsessed about pizza).

Also, there is a problem about time. If Michelangelo was gone for 20 minutes there is no way he could have been back already. Only a few minutes of talking have gone by.

As for Black Sharky, I will have to say 'no' for right now. Sorry.))

..~*~..

Donatello walked over to Lumpkin, offering the ferret a hand to stand up. "I'm Donatello." He said. "Are you hungry? Apparently my bro Michelangelo has gone out for pizza while were were all distracted. I'm sure he won't mind sharing with you when he returns. The angry, sleeping one is Raphael... sorry about him, that's Leonardo and our friend April and this..." He gestured to the rat, "Is Master Splinter."

..~*~..

The pigeon had finally returned. Greysight stopped her practice and approached the bird. It cooed at her and simply hopped onto her offered wrist. The female turtle gently pulled the slip of paper from its leg and red its contents. There was a single name there. The assassin committed it to memory and the slipped the paper into her mouth.

She let the pigeon fly back into the cage and grabbed the flag near by. When she flipped it upwards, all the pigeons who had not flown into the cage flew into the cage. Greysight waved the flag about and the flock followed her motions until finally she pointed the flag to the cage.

The flock obediently few into the cage and Greysight closed it as the last one entered. It was time to go home.

Down in one of the apartments below her, a not so average girl had just finished arguing on the phone about her job...

Fang Wolf
04-11-2011, 12:53 PM
[I]((OOC: Fang Wolf, I tried to reply to your pm but the system won't let me otherwise I would have told you there. Your are ignoring what is actually happening in the story and your are playing Michelangelo completely out of character as a result. Michelangelo would never order pizza after it is announced that an intruder (Lumpkin) is outside their home. Even if he had ordered the pizza before the detection of Lumpkin, he would have never just left while Raphael was bringing the guy in to go get it. (He is not that obsessed about pizza).

Also, there is a problem about time. If Michelangelo was gone for 20 minutes there is no way he could have been back already. Only a few minutes of talking have gone by.

OOC:Okay I'm sorry, I'm so sorry.
I Not good on time.

So I Change my Post.

Jade Green
04-11-2011, 01:01 PM
((I know you're trying, thank you.))

Fang Wolf
04-11-2011, 01:03 PM
((I know you're trying, thank you.))

((Yes, I really try.
What do you think about the change? Good or bad?))

Jade Green
04-11-2011, 01:17 PM
((A lot more logical, I'll assume that he left through another, hidden exit. Keep working hard your writing and we'll see about adding Sharky later, deal?))

Fang Wolf
04-11-2011, 01:22 PM
((Deal, I add the hidden exit of the text.
And I add little more too...))

Cowabunga Carl
04-11-2011, 08:58 PM
"I thank you. I am sorry about sneaking around. I just wanted to be carefull is all." He tried to smile as much as he could, "Do you have somewhere I can sleep. I am very tired."

BubblyShell22
04-12-2011, 08:05 AM
"Yeah, we have a guest room we use for our friends," Leo said. "If you want, I can lead you to it." He was happy to do anything for the ferret. "I hope that when you do recover, you will tell the Frogs that we are in their debt. We would be honored to help you in any way we can."

"Would you like something to eat, Mr. Lumpkin?" Splinter inquired. He didn't want the ferret to just sleep without any food. He had obviously traveled a long way to get to them and needed nourishment.

Cowabunga Carl
04-12-2011, 11:50 AM
"I thank you for the offer of food Master Splinter, but I am very tired right now. Maybe when I wake up. If you have some raw fish?" He then looked at the one called Leo and nodded his head, indecating he would very much like to be shown. A lot had happened in such a short while. There where others like him and they seemed to be friendly.

Jade Green
04-12-2011, 05:23 PM
"Does Sushi count?" Donatello joked, knowing that the food really wasn't considered 'raw' becasue it was chemically cooked. "No, but when you're ready to eat we'll see what we can find." From there he let Leonardo and Splinter take a handle on dealing with Lumpkin. He really did have other things to do, like programming and Mike wasn't back yet from getting pizza. He looked over to April who had been strangely silent, smiled, and then went back to his computer station.

BubblyShell22
04-13-2011, 07:43 AM
"Very well," Splinter replied. "If you are hungry later, please let us know and we will see what can be done." With a bow of respect, he left to his own chambers and let Leonardo show Lumpkin to the guest room.

Leo smiled. "Okay, follow me," he said. He led Lumpkin upstairs and past their rooms to a room near the end that was designated as one of the guest rooms in their Lair. He knew if Mikey were leading Lumpkin upstairs, he'd probably give him what he called "the grand tour." However, Leo could tell the ferret was tired and needed some rest. He opened the door and gestured for Lumpkin to come in.

"If you need anything, just let us know," he said.

Wildgoose
04-13-2011, 08:18 AM
The young woman finished putting up the nessecairy make up and checked her reflection at the mirror. She frowned at her own image. 'Man I want to punch someone really bad...' she thought. She went over to her wardrobe. She chose one wig with short shiny hair that went past her chin and put it on. Then she grabbed her bag and keys and headed to the door.

Cowabunga Carl
04-13-2011, 09:17 AM
"Thank you. Please only let me sleep a little while. If anything happens and you need me, well I guess you know where I am." He went into the room and took his vest off. Finding the bed he crawled up onto it and then made himself into a ball.

Toonami Tom
04-13-2011, 01:26 PM
April smiled back at Donatello. "I'm glad Lumpkin isn't a threat...." she said softly. It wasn't everyday that a new mutant animal made their way to the lair. She knew the turtles had enemies, and she was thankful Lumpkin wasn't vicious. The red head felt sorry for ferret, his story was tragic.

The woman stood up from the chair and walked over to Donatello, placing a hand on his shoulder. "It is very kind of you and your brothers to offer Lumpkin food and shelter." She was then silent for a moment, as she took her hand away from the turtle's shoulder. "Do you need any help with the computer program? I'm not sure if I could be of assistance, but I can take a look at it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the Foot HQ, Shredder held a communication device in his hand. It looked somewhat like a cell phone, but then again it was very foreign. The communicator was not of this dimension. On screen was a pink, brain-like creature.

"I don't know how you are going to travel to this dimension, Krang. That is your problem. I'm here in New York City, plotting the downfall of those wretched turtles." Saki said to the screen.

The creature on screen complained after hearing this.

"Krang, If I have time, I might contact you later. Goodbye." After saying this, Saki turned off the device.

((I figured if the Frogs are a part of this story that Krang could have a cameo appearance.))

Wildgoose
04-13-2011, 04:06 PM
The woman drove for about 15 minutes. She parked in front of a building that looked like a common company. She entered the main door and headed to a sertain office. She opened the door without knocking. "Hey!!! Dahlia! What's up?"the man took his eyes off the screen of the pc to look at his visitor. "The sky...Im in hurry..."Dahlia said sitting on a chair opposite of him. "My my...It looks like somebody woke up from the wrong side of the bed."the young man chuckled and rubbed his nose. Dahlia's stare was all that needed to make him stop. "Ok ok, cant you take a joke?"he said pulling his arms up in defence. "Not when they mess up with my programm, job and life..."she growled and crossed her hands. The man sighed. "Them again?"he asked her. "Who else? Im telling you, the only thing they know, is doing my life more difficult than it already is...."

BubblyShell22
04-13-2011, 04:25 PM
"Thank you. Please only let me sleep a little while. If anything happens and you need me, well I guess you know where I am." He went into the room and took his vest off. Finding the bed he crawled up onto it and then made himself into a ball.

"Okay, I'll let you know," Leo said. "Have a good rest." He headed back downstairs and saw that April was busy talking to Don. He decided to go back in Splinter's room and finish his tea with his father. It was always his favorite treat.

Splinter smiled as he saw his son enter. "I am glad you came back, my son," he said. "Is our guest comfortable?"

"Yes, Master Splinter," Leo answered.

"Good," Splinter said. "I am very concerned about him and what his past may reveal. I do hope he will be alright and will not come to any harm. The best thing we can do is offer him shelter and a place to stay."

Jade Green
04-14-2011, 09:13 AM
Greysight made it home quickly and unseen. The name that had been on the paper was that of her next target and it meant she had more work to do. It was not often that her charge would reply to a finished job with another one but either way she planned to get it done quickly. To do that, first she had to track the victim down...

..~*~..

"Actually, I think I just spotted my error." Don replied, staring up at the screen. He let out a laugh and flipped back to the screen containing all the code. He highlighted a bit of the text and altered what it said. "I forgot that one of my files was named differently. That's all." The genius leaned back and went to the front of the program and pressed the start. "We now have our finger on the pulse of the NYPD." He said merrily, "This program is designed to work like... well, like a web crawler. It goes through their system continuously, looking for anything abnormal or uniquely specific to us."

PizzaPower
04-15-2011, 12:49 PM
Raphael was very tired, and still yawning like crazy. "Look Lump whatever your name is, mi sorry I attacked you like this. My brothers and I do not get many visiters just coming to our pad, so yeaaaaa, and I dont say sorry much ask Donny." Raphael said has he headed for his room. "Goodnight everyone." Raph mumbled under his breath as he laid down and started snoring right away.

Wildgoose
04-15-2011, 05:20 PM
"Aw common girl...take it easy. If you continue like that youll get old before you know it. Do you know that you are going to start having wrinkles between your eyes?"the man said pointing at the spot between his eyes, smiling.
"The reason Im gonna have wrinkles between my eyes is because of you! Im still waiting for the things I told you to get me..."Dahlia said tapping the toe of her shoe on the floor impatiently. Some people were too happy-go-lucky.
"But I ve finished it!! I have it right here"the man said as he patted an overfilled folder next to him. "What?! Then why am I waiting here for?"Dahlia snapped as she shot off the chair. "Well, it's not like I see you very often. Only for your work...so I decided that we could chat a little..."
"Matthewwww...."Dahlia growled as she narrowed her eyes.
"What? It's true!"Matthew said putting his arms up in defence. "I only get to see you if you want me to do something for your work. Which by the way cant understand yet..."
"Neither do I..."Dahlia muttered undr her breath as she glared at the folder.

Cowabunga Carl
04-16-2011, 05:15 PM
As he drifted off to sleep he could hear the others talking. He heard the one called Raph go by the room and offer the appology. Sleep came fast for Lumpkin and the dreams even faster.

He was running threw the yard like he had done contless times before. The grass was long and hid him well as he made his way to the picket fence. Sticking his head between slats he looked back and forth on the side walk. The cost was clear. Darting out he headed in the direction that his boys smell was the strongest. Running from cover to cover he knew he was doing something that was wrong, he didn't care. He wanted his boy.

It was as he was about under a bush that a hand grabed him. Lumpkin tried to bite it, but it was no good. The figure had a golve on and his teeth couldn't penitrate it. As he squirmed he saw the figure. A man in a coat wearing a hat and dark glasses. He appeared rodant like himself. "Calm down my little brother. It is your lucky day. The Doctor will know what to do with you. You have no idea how much easier your life will be." The man stuffed him in cage before putting him in a very long car.

Lumpkin was thrashing about in bed. Words escaped, "No...please....no....I'm trying to find.....put me do..."

The car door slamed shut and he knew it was usless. He would just have to wait tell he got to wherever this man was taking him. Something about the man didn't smell right he thought as he sat in the corner of the cage. Time passed and he wasn't sure how long. He heard other voices. He perked up. Childeren! He listened but he didn't hear the voice of his boy. The car started moving.

Fang Wolf
04-17-2011, 05:23 AM
Mikey comes in from the secret exit.
In his hands he had XL Pizza and 2 L Coca.

And He walks into the kitchen.
"Now it will be good with a little evening meal before bed." He says.
He fix the pizza into pieces, pour Coca-Cola in a large glass.

From the kitchen, he hears the afraid words from the guest room.
"Do we have a guest? Great, you hear the words, he sounds become afraid.
It's like he's dreaming a nightmare." Mikey Calling to the others from the kitchen.

BubblyShell22
04-17-2011, 08:47 AM
"Yes, Michelangelo, we do have a guest," Splinter replied as he came out of his room. "His name is Lumpkin, and he was sent here by the Punk Frogs. I will go and wake him." He made his way upstairs and to the guest room. He could tell that the ferret was very distressed by the nightmare that plagued him. "Lumpkin, wake up," he urged as he shook the ferret awake. "You are safe now."

Cowabunga Carl
04-17-2011, 09:47 AM
He heard his name being said, someone was shaking him. Fighting threw the haze of dreams and sleep Lumpkin slowly opened his eyes. It was the one called Splinter. He was a little out of it still when he began to speak, "I was talking again, in my sleep I mean wasn't I? I am sorry if I disturbed you." He got out of bed and stood next to Splinter, "I truely can not tell you how greatful I am to find others like me."

BubblyShell22
04-17-2011, 04:09 PM
Splinter smiled kindly at the ferret. "Yes, you were, but it is alright now," he said. "You did not disturb me at all. I am also glad that you were able to find my sons and I. I know that they will help in any way they can because they are honorable warriors. Do you have any other family besides your human owner?"

Cowabunga Carl
04-18-2011, 11:51 PM
He wasn't sure if the others from where he escaped would be considered family. It was a hard thing to think about, surley some of the others must have felt the way he did. If they did however they hadn't ran when they had the chance, "No. I am alone in the world now. My only belonging the vest on my back. And now I wouldn't even call my boy family."

Lumpkin walked past Splinter and back into the main room to see what the others where doing. He turned to Splinter, "I am sorry. It's just, well human manners are comeing hard to me. Who would have thought it would be this hard to be like this."

Wildgoose
04-19-2011, 04:19 AM
"Anyway...." Dahlia said as she stretched and got up. "I need to go. Give me the folder." Matthew took the folder in his hands and threw Dahlia a flirty look. "Wont I get a kiss from the beautiful maiden for my hard work?" Dahlia lowered her body and placed her elbows on his desk and smiled to him. "Well...I guess so..."she said as she played her eyelashes," but only if you want a nice punch on the jaw that sequence the earlier actions..." Her smile instantly disappeared from her lips and she narrowed her eyes. "Now...on with it!!"she expand her arm.

BubblyShell22
04-19-2011, 07:37 AM
He wasn't sure if the others from where he escaped would be considered family. It was a hard thing to think about, surley some of the others must have felt the way he did. If they did however they hadn't ran when they had the chance, "No. I am alone in the world now. My only belonging the vest on my back. And now I wouldn't even call my boy family."

Lumpkin walked past Splinter and back into the main room to see what the others where doing. He turned to Splinter, "I am sorry. It's just, well human manners are comeing hard to me. Who would have thought it would be this hard to be like this."

Splinter felt saddened by the ferret's words. How lonely he must be not having anyone, even his boy, as his family. Splinter had always considered Master Yoshi as his family, so he wondered what had hardened this ferret's heart to feel this way.

"You were talking about your boy in your sleep," he said. "Why do you not consider him as family?"

(I wasn't sure what universe we were playing in, even though the Punk Frogs are from the OT universe. I thought that making Splinter Yoshi's pet rat would help him to sort of connect with Lumpkin. I hope that's okay.)

Cowabunga Carl
04-19-2011, 07:57 AM
"I've seen the darker side of humanity. They can be crule and selfish creatures. I've been on the fringe for a while, watching trying to survive," he looked at the floor before he started speaking again, "I know not everyone of them is like that but the majority it seems. It is better to not long for something that I know I can never have again."

He looked at Splinter with tears in his eyes. All the others like him where so kind. He didn't want to be filled with such hatred.

BubblyShell22
04-19-2011, 06:02 PM
"Yes, humans can be cruel," Splinter agreed. "But my sons and I are lucky to have such good friends as Mr. Jones and Miss O'Neil on our side. They have helped us many times with different things. Perhaps if you found some kind humans, you would not feel this way. My sons and I will do all we can to help you."

Jade Green
04-21-2011, 11:53 AM
(Well, I WAS waiting for a reply from Iron Man, but I think I need to help the story along so... I'll post now).

April didn't reply, she seemed to be distracted by something else. Donatello wasn't offended, not in the least. He was more interested in playing with his new program anyhow. He typed into the system 'homicide' to see what it might pop up with. The most recent cases appeared on his screen, just that day there had been four killings. One in a home invasion, another in a mugging, and then a 'double homicide' with a side note stating that it might be 'mafia related'. This one interested the turtle genius the most and so he selected it.

A man by the name of Marco Giovanni was shot shortly after walking out of a tanning salon. The CSI followed the trajectory of the bullet and found a second man, Antonio Russo, lying dead on the roof of a nearby building with a riffle sitting right next to him. From the evidence, the police conjectured that Mr. Russo had been hired to take out Mr. Giovanni.

Donatello leaned back in his seat, reading the rest of the report. It stated suspicion that the second shooter, (who had used a hand gun), was either working with Mr. Russo or had been hired to take him out. It was not often that the Mafia took out their own, but when they did, they were fierce about it.

Shouting pulled the turtle's attention away from the screen. Michelangelo had finally returned home with dinner and his master was going to the guest room to check on Lumpkin. He could hear the rat talking to the ferret in that calm, soothing voice that Splinter was famous for. Donatello found it a little ironic because ferrets, (non mutated that is), had been used for thousand of years to hunt and kill rats. In fact, they were used in Egypt even before cats.

He got up and went to the kitchen to grab a slice of pizza. "Hey, Leo, do you want to see the database?"

..~*~..

Greysight rolled her eyes, wishing that the girl would leave already. Her order was to retrieve a file, kill Matthew if necessary, and then... DAMN! The file that he just gave the girl "Dahila": what if that was the one SHE needed to get? This complicated matters further. Now she couldn't let the girl leave until she knew if it was the one she came for or not.

Angry at herself and at the situation, the mercenary slipped inside and watched the two from the shadows. Matthew was trying, and failing to flirt with the seemingly short-tempered Dahlia. Greysight couldn't blame the girl, the folder probably held valuable documents...

Her eyes darted to the tab of the folder, there was no name on it... no way of telling if it was the one she needed. The turtle let her mind spread out and briefly touched the minds of the two humans. The man was completely normal, his surface thoughts were only of the woman; the woman was... abnormal, unique, and that meant dangerous. Greysight had to be careful about this... if one must walk on hot coals, tread lightly.

"Excuse me," She spoke, keeping herself in the shadows for now. "I apologize for interrupting; however, I felt it best to make my presence known before your discussion progressed any further."

BubblyShell22
04-22-2011, 08:27 AM
Leo watched as Splinter left the room to go check on Lumpkin. He often found it amazing that Splinter could sense when someone was troubled or having a nightmare. Usually Raphael was mad about that because he felt it was an invasion of privacy, and he had a reputation to protect. But Leo was always grateful for it because he liked how Splinter often reassured them about their dreams. He knew he was doing the same for Lumpkin and that the ferret was in good hands.

Leo decided to see what was going on elsewhere and saw Don hunched over the computer. At his brother's question, Leo nodded. "Yeah, I would," he said. He went over to the screen and saw what his brainy brother was looking at. "Homicides?" he asked. "Why are you so interested in this, Don?"

Jade Green
04-22-2011, 01:40 PM
Donatello looked up from his slice of pizza, “What? Oh, it’s just an example of what the program can do.” He set down his plate and walked over to the computer, “My intention was to provide us with access with all the criminal files that the police might have, but… it does a little more than that. Try entering in a name; if they’ve got a record… the program should bring it up. You can even set up alarms, so if something specific happens, we can be immediately informed and knowledge is power. If we know what’s going on, we know what needs to be done… whether that means to avoid it or to actually deal with it in one way or another.”

(Wildgoose, don't forget my post as Greysight. Only pointing it it out just in case you miss it! :) )

Cowabunga Carl
04-22-2011, 02:01 PM
"I will think on your words," the ferret said as he bowed. He didn't really know why but it felt right, "Is there somewhere safe that I might hunt or fish around here? This city is much busier then the places I've been before." He awaited the rats answer as his stomach growled with hunger.

Wildgoose
04-22-2011, 03:13 PM
"Oh well...." Matthew said as he handed the folder to Dahlia. "I know that you are trying hard not to surrender to my charms" Dahlia rolled her eyes as she took the folder in her arms. "But if you change your mind..."Matthew insisted and gave her a genuine smile. Dahlia smirked,"...You know where to find me"she completed his sentence. Then she heard a voice. It belonged to a woman. She turned around at the door but saw noone. 'What the hell?' she thought as her instict was itching her. "What the- Who is it?" Matthew too heard her and stood up from his chair to look around. 'Where are you?' Dahlia asked herself as her eyes scanned the room. They had an icy darkness on them that Matthew saw for the first time. 'Could it be on of "them"? How? Why here?' Dahlia's mind started rushing over countless data.

PizzaPower
04-23-2011, 12:35 AM
Raphael woke up. "Wow, what a dream, eh lucky it was only a dream." Raphael said sitting up. The sleepy looking turtle got up and went to where the feret was. " I, uh heard you say that your where hungry? Well come with me, I have some making up to do, meet me out side the lair and make it quick, so the others do not see you, show you a good time." Raphael went out of his lair entrance.

Cowabunga Carl
04-23-2011, 01:18 AM
Lumpkin looked around and saw that everyone seemed to be busy with their own things. Surely he couldn't get into to much trouble with this turtle. And they had gotten off on the wrong foot. He followed Raph out of the lair.

Jade Green
04-23-2011, 03:25 AM
Eating the pizza that Michelangelo had brought, Donatello’s eyes trailed to the guest room where Splinter, Lumpkin, and now Raphael stood. He could only hear bits and pieces of what his brother was saying, but the words ‘good time’ rang clear. He knew Raph well enough to know that ‘good time’ often meant leaving the lair and finding trouble. Did he seriously have the gall to say something like that right in front of Splinter? Maybe his dear red-masked brother had been in one too many brawls; even Michelangelo was smart enough not to talk about sneaking out within earshot of their master! He shook his head and turned his attention back to his food and his computer screen. Whatever it was, Splinter could take care of it. He was so caught up in waiting for Leo's reply that he didn’t even notice Lumpkin and Raphael leave.

..~*~..

"Stay calm," Greysight said, taking a step forwards. There was just enough light to show where she was, but not what she was. The turtle mercenary kept her voice soothing and as nonthreatening as she could. She had no idea with the girl could do; however, she could easily bet that a battle between the two would be… messy. “I’m not here to hurt anyone. I’m here to retrieve a folder too. I just want to make sure it isn’t the one he’s about to give you. I doubt that it is, but I still have to make sure: What is the label on the folder?” She wasn’t even sure there was a label on it.

BubblyShell22
04-23-2011, 11:46 AM
Donatello looked up from his slice of pizza, “What? Oh, it’s just an example of what the program can do.” He set down his plate and walked over to the computer, “My intention was to provide us with access with all the criminal files that the police might have, but… it does a little more than that. Try entering in a name; if they’ve got a record… the program should bring it up. You can even set up alarms, so if something specific happens, we can be immediately informed and knowledge is power. If we know what’s going on, we know what needs to be done… whether that means to avoid it or to actually deal with it in one way or another.”

(Wildgoose, don't forget my post as Greysight. Only pointing it it out just in case you miss it! :) )

"Wow, sounds interesting," Leo said. He was amazed at the knowledge that Don displayed sometimes. Don was always smart, but sometimes he astounded his brothers with just how smart he really was. Leo often wished he had that level of intelligence. He remembered going to Master Splinter and asking why he couldn't be as smart as Donnie. The rat had replied, "You are smart, Leonardo. One day you will use your intelligence to strategize battle plans and assist your brothers. All of you are intelligent in your own ways." As young as he was at the time, Leo couldn't understand what Splinter meant, but now he did. They were lucky to have someone as smart as Don on the team.

"I will think on your words," the ferret said as he bowed. He didn't really know why but it felt right, "Is there somewhere safe that I might hunt or fish around here? This city is much busier then the places I've been before." He awaited the rats answer as his stomach growled with hunger.

Splinter was about to answer the ferret when Raphael came in and offered his services to Lumpkin. The rat wasn't offended by this, but he did have misgivings as his second oldest often was reckless. "I am sure my son will show you these places," he said. "Normally the sewers are fairly safe. We do have to contend with workers at times, but we manage to avoid them."

Raphael woke up. "Wow, what a dream, eh lucky it was only a dream." Raphael said sitting up. The sleepy looking turtle got up and went to where the feret was. " I, uh heard you say that your where hungry? Well come with me, I have some making up to do, meet me out side the lair and make it quick, so the others do not see you, show you a good time." Raphael went out of his lair entrance.

Although Raphael didn't know it, Splinter had heard his son's words and was a little alarmed at their tone. He didn't want his son to lead Lumpkin into danger. "Raphael, please be careful and do not lead our guest into danger," he cautioned. "You know where the safe routes are. Go there."

PizzaPower
04-23-2011, 08:04 PM
"Wow, can you move any faster?" Raphael said using his sai like a toothpick. "So your hungry huh? What do you fancy at this time of hour? Wait a minute, ever tried fast food? Ive got a friend who can deff get us something." The turtle took his sai and twirled it around his fingers then drew it back in his belt. " Come on follow me"

Cowabunga Carl
04-24-2011, 09:22 AM
"I've lived off what I could get," Lumpkin told Raph, "And it hasn't always been great. I think I would like to try this fast food." He followed the turtle a little in silence before asking, "What did Splinter mean about being careful and not to look for danger?"

PizzaPower
04-24-2011, 11:16 AM
Raphael pretended not to hear Lumpkin say those words instead he handed the feret a butterfinger that he stole from his brother Mikey's room. "Ima take you to my good old friend, Casey. Look We are about to go up top from this damn sewer, cause it is the only way to get to him, so I hope you can keep up with me." Raphael said has he climbed up the ladder. " But if you cant then i understand."

Wildgoose
04-24-2011, 05:03 PM
Dahlia finally orintate the source of the voice. She turned to its direction. Holding the folder tightly in her arms, she glared at the figure. "There is no label on the folder...." then she added,"Of course dont even think that Im going to tell you what's inside." Matthew was exactly behind her, trying to understand who was that woman who wanted Dahlia's folder. "Dahlia, dont anger her...We dont know if she carries a gun or not...."he told her. "I need this folder, and I need it now...there is no way Im giving it."Dahlia barked at him. "But the-" Matthew tried to convince her. Dahlia's look was enough to keep him silent.
'I had already delayed the job...I cant loose the folder now, Ill be in deep s**t' she thought.

Jade Green
04-24-2011, 06:51 PM
There was no label and that meant it wasn’t the file she was looking for. “I don’t want to know what’s in the file.” Greysight replied simply, “We’re after different files, so there’s nothing to for you to worry about; now,” She turned her attention back to Matthew, “the file I’m looking for is labeled ‘Apex’, if you could please retrieve it for me, I would greatly appreciate it.” The guy seemed smart enough to know what possible danger she posed, perhaps that meant that he would cooperate. “By the way, it seems you’ve made a few enemies in the criminal underworld. I suggest that you leave the country… tonight if at all possible.”

..~*~..

Donatello grinned. He loved being praised for his work. It was one of the few ways that made him feel worth. He wasn’t as good at Leonardo in strategy, or as strong as Raphael, or even as nimble as Michelangelo, but he did have his technical brain. “So, do you think it could help us?”

Cowabunga Carl
04-24-2011, 08:25 PM
Lumpkin followed up the latter after Raph. Once he was topside he found a shadow to hide in. He had found out the hard way that people didn't like things that where different. Looking around he could see that as he had first thought this place was very different from any he had ever been to before.

Casey sat at hom in his chair watching TV. There wasn't anything good on and he thought about going and seeing the guys but he wasn't sure. He got up and walked to the fridge grabing himself another beer. Maybe it was best if he just stayed in tonight. Going to the DVD shelf he pulled out A Fist Full of Dollars.

"I think me an Clint should just have a guys night."

Wildgoose
04-25-2011, 02:08 PM
Matthew's breath almost cut off when he heard the woman's request. " Apex?"he asked, "I dont know what are you talking about...The only folder in here is this one" He pointed at the folder Dahlia was holding. Dahlia was looking the dark figure but at the same time she had her ears turned to Matthew's direction. 'Apex? What is this name...it's like....it's ringing a bell...I dont remember...'she thought, being confused.

Jade Green
04-25-2011, 10:36 PM
Greysight breathed in, she heard what Matthew was saying and it was almost the truth… almost there was something else. “Matthew, have you ever been strapped to a lie detector? Did you know that if you feel even the slightest bit of doubt when answering the questions that it will be taken as a lie?” She paused, letting the man absorb what had been said. “And I detect doubt. That means part of you thinks that you might have heard that word somewhere before… and judging from the lovely Dahlia’s face, she feels the same way. And, it makes me think that perhaps this isn’t a… physical file? You have a computer right there…” She then smiled, “Say, have you checked your email lately?”

It was possible that Matthew was just the ‘go between’, or a ‘middleman’ just like Greysight. Someone might have sent him the file from a secure location for her to pick up. “Please, help me by checking… all your email addresses, by the way.”

Toonami Tom
04-25-2011, 11:08 PM
April O'Neil looked at the turtle's computer screen. "Interesting program.... I think that will be useful." The red head then went over to a chair in the living room, taking a seat. She reached in her pocket to retrieve her cell phone, and frowned. I didn't bring it with me.... She was going to call Casey Jones.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Foot Elite ninja was thrown through the window, falling to his demise. There was no way he could have survived the fall.

Shredder had lost his cool, after being told there was no sign of the turtles or their companion Miss O'Neil. The man looked to the shattered window. "Perhaps I went too far this time."

The Foot leader went to his desk and picked up a phone. He dialed a number. "Yes, this is Oroku Saki. I will be needing your.... services.... after all."

((This is to arrange a meeting with Greysight.:) ))

Fang Wolf
04-26-2011, 02:31 AM
Mikey has now eaten the pizza, he takes away behind the kitchen, he goes out to Living Room with Coca-Cola in his hand.
And Other hand he have a Large Glas."Hey April." He sits on the sofa.

And Mikey takes a large sip of Coca-Cola. (Large Glas)
"Where is our guest? What are you doing, Don?" He relaxes on the couch.
*Warm and comfortable sitting Mikey right now.*

"Burp, Burp, Burp, Burp... Sorry"

BubblyShell22
04-26-2011, 08:00 AM
Leo nodded to his brother. "Yeah, I think this could help us," he replied. "It'll definitely keep tabs on what's going on. With all this strangeness, this could be a good thing to keep us informed." Once again, he marveled at his brother's intelligence. "Nice work, Donnie," he complimented. Sometimes, he knew all of them took Don's intelligence for granted. He would make sure that didn't happen this time.

Splinter came downstairs and heard Donatello and Leonardo talk about the new program. "Yes, this will be an asset to us," he said. "Nice work, my son." Then he turned to Michelangelo. "Our guest has gone with Raphael," he replied. "I do hope they will be careful."

"Should I go follow them, Master?" Leo asked.

"Well, it could not hurt to make sure they do not get in trouble," Splinter replied. "Just be careful, my son."

Leo bowed. "I wil Sensei," he said. "I think I have a pretty good idea where they've gone. If I know Raph, he's probably going to introduce Lumpkin to Casey."

Toonami Tom
04-26-2011, 11:06 PM
"Hey Mikey." April replied with a smile. The orange masked turtle was like a younger brother to her. "That cola looks good, I think I will have one too."

She left her chair and walked into the kitchen, grabbing a Coca-Cola from the fridge. The red head returned to the living room, taking a sip of the drink.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oroku Saki looked back at the shattered window. Now I have to have this side of the building guarded by extra Foot ninja. I must have more self control next time.

Jade Green
04-27-2011, 10:56 AM
The man who Oroku Saki just called paused before answering. “Greysight will be contacting you shortly for the details of the mission. Be sure you have the payment ready to be sent as soon as it is accepted.” The man, Greysight’s handler, then hung up.

..~*~..

Donatello winced as he heard Mikey let out another series of loud burps. “It’s a program that’s hacked into the police database so we can keep tabs on what’s happening…” He then quickly followed Leonardo, “Hey can I come? With my program done I really don’t have much to do.”

Toonami Tom
04-27-2011, 11:25 AM
Oroku Saki hung up the phone and reached under the table, taking a laptop computer out of a bag. He opened the device, ready for when he would need it to send payment to this Greysight person. The turtles were resourceful creatures, so he already had doubts if anyone from the outside could actually destroy them. It was worth trying though, as his Foot ninjas had failed him numerous times. The ninjas were capable of completing other tasks, but when it came to the turtles.... well, that was a different story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Outside the building, a police officer called the station, notifying them of a dead Foot Elite ninja outside Saki's building. "It appears this man died from a fall."

A Foot ninja leaped behind the officer, taking him by the throat. The masked warrior whispered "Tell them you are mistaken. It is a prank, nothing more."

"I need back up!" was the last message that transmitted, as the ninja slashed the man. He was then dragged away.

Cowabunga Carl
04-27-2011, 02:27 PM
Casey was enjoying the movie but it just wasn't the same without the guys or April. Setting his drink down he reached for the phone quickly dialing April's number. He waited as it rang and it went to voice mail. Hanging up he sighed. Maybe it would be better if he went and saw the guys.

Turning the tv and dvd player off he quckly put on his coat and grabed his gear. After all he never knew what would happen with the guys. Making sure the door was locked he headed out.

Fang Wolf
04-27-2011, 03:04 PM
Donatello winced as he heard Mikey let out another series of loud burps. “It’s a program that’s hacked into the police database so we can keep tabs on what’s happening…” He then quickly followed Leonardo, “Hey can I come? With my program done I really don’t have much to do.”

Mikey sits comfortably on the couch.
"To hacking into the police database is illegal, we may have problems if they come at us."
And He drinks a very RUMOUR of Coca-Cola, So he gets up carbon dioxide in the nose. "burp".

"I hope that our guest's safety at home."

Jade Green
04-27-2011, 03:23 PM
"Living in the drainage system of New York is illegal. Traveling via roof tops is illegal. We've got electricity, water, cabel and internet all of which I assure you we do not pay for; because, if we did, those companies would then question why our residence is located where it is." Donatello replied calmly, "Long story short, we do a lot of illegal things as it is."

Toonami Tom
04-27-2011, 05:46 PM
April took a sip of her drink, and grinned after hearing Donatello's comments. It sounded funny to her, although also true. The turtles were very unconventional, to say the least. "Has anyone heard from Casey? I wonder what he's doing." She then considered borrowing a 'shell cell' phone to call him, but she would wait for an answer from one of the turtles first.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

A frantic Foot ninja entered Oroku Saki's throne room. "Sir...." he said in a shaky voice, "I think I have the suspicions of the police upon us.... uhhh, that I mean is....."

"Silence!" Shredder yelled at the masked man. "You idiot! What have you done?"

The Foot ninja replied "The body of the Foot elite.... the police found it before I did, and I dispatched an officer. He called for backup before his untimely end."

A ninja throwing star flew through the air, hitting the Foot ninja in the head. He fell to the floor dead. "Nothing is going to plan. Why must everything turn into a pile of garbage?" Shredder said to himself. He had already killed two of his followers, and now it was time to kill a third.

Walking over to the intercom system, he pressed a button, saying "Have Bluestreak report to my throne room immediately."

((May I play as a new fan character, a Purple Dragon Gang member named Bluestreak??))

BubblyShell22
04-30-2011, 08:46 AM
"Sure, you can come along, Donnie," Leo replied. "It might be a good idea to have backup just in case." Then he smiled at Don's and Mikey's banter. "Don's got a point, Mikey," he said. "As for Casey, he's probably at home, and Raph's going to see him. That's where Don and I will look first. Want to come with us, Mikey?"

Jade Green
04-30-2011, 11:36 PM
(Our Raphael dropped out, does anyone else want to claim him.

And Iron Man, I've added Bluestreak to the list.)

Fang Wolf
05-01-2011, 06:55 AM
"Sure, you can come along, Donnie," Leo replied. "It might be a good idea to have backup just in case." Then he smiled at Don's and Mikey's banter. "Don's got a point, Mikey," he said. "As for Casey, he's probably at home, and Raph's going to see him. That's where Don and I will look first. Want to come with us, Mikey?"

"Okay, Okay, Whatever we are doing is illegal. But Of course, I'm coming with you.
Is that your foot is at it again? Purple dragons? "
Mikey gets up from the couch, And He goes to Leo and Splinter.

"So when are we going?"
Mikey look to Others.

Wildgoose
05-01-2011, 02:37 PM
(I guess I can play him....if you want me too...)

"What's going on here? who are you?" Dahlia demanded to know. She didnt like how things were going on. And she didnt like Matthew's silense.
"I cant do that!" Matthew declined the mystery woman's request with a smirk. "Firstly cause I seriously have no idea what are you talking about. Secondly, You can check my mail if you want but you wont find anything in this pc relating your 'folder'..." He smirked prounpiously at the woman. Dahlia looked at him with the corner of her eye. "Matthew...where have you got yourself involved to?" she whispered at him. "I dont know what are you talking about, baby."he whispered back, "Im a normal healthy young man who has plenty of love to give to the ladies. And if a friend asks, Im doing him a favour..."
"Considering my 'favours'..."Dahlia whispered at him mentioning the folder in her arms, "Im right guessing that your hands are not so clean as you claim them to be..."

BubblyShell22
05-01-2011, 02:40 PM
"In a few minutes, Mikey," Leo said. "We just need to make sure Raph isn't in any trouble or leading Lumpkin into danger. Then we'll see what else is going on." He really wanted to plan things carefully and hoped that Mikey would take this seriously. Sometimes Mikey goofed off too much and always liked to joke around. Yet, there was nothing funny about what was going on here, and he didn't want Mikey to make light of the situation.

Cowabunga Carl
05-01-2011, 11:31 PM
(waiting on Raph to really post anything for Casey or Lumpkin)

BubblyShell22
05-02-2011, 07:10 AM
(Well, Raph's player dropped out so someone else will have to take him.)

Toonami Tom
05-02-2011, 12:16 PM
"Okay then." April replied, after hearing Leo's speculation that Casey was at home. The red head finished the Coca-Cola she was drinking. "I can follow along in my van, if you would like me to." She looked to the blue masked turtle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oroku Saki waited in his throne room for the Purple Dragon member named Bluestreak to arrive. She will be the perfect person to take the heat off of me. The cops will think she killed the Foot elite, and their officer. My followers disappoint me, the elite's body should have been quickly taken away. He thought to himself. Saki held a sheathed katana in his hands. The weapon had been used in the crime.

BubblyShell22
05-03-2011, 07:46 AM
Leo nodded to April. It would be good to have some backup in case things went wrong. Even though April wasn't a full ninja yet, she'd been training under Master Splinter and was still fairly good. "Sure, you can come with us," he said. "We may need backup just in case."

Cowabunga Carl
05-03-2011, 09:38 PM
Casey got on his motorcycle and started it. Revivng it a few times he listened to the engine roar. It was time to get on the road to the guy's place. If he ran across some thugs well so much the better. Reviving one more time he put it in gear and pealed out.

(Leting whoever is taking over Raph a chance to post before Casey makes it to the lair)

Jade Green
05-04-2011, 10:08 AM
(Wildgoose, if you'd like to Play Raph, I'd appreciate it.

And about the Apex File it will have no repercussions later in the game. It was just an OOC ploy to get the two to meet... So a little cooperation about 'finding' it would be appreciated. We don't want this to drag out TOO long.)

Greysight let out a deep sigh, "Listen, it's really simple. I am a mercenary, I do various jobs for various people. I've been hired to come here and pick up this file and deliver it. I was also told that if you resist..." The shadowy figure trailed off, she honestly didn't want to kill this guy. "Please, don't resist. Think of all the email addresses you are tied to and check them. If any email has an attachment entitled 'Apex' download it to a disc and give it to me. After that, feel free to look at the data all you want, it is of no concern to me. If there is no attachment then I will leave. No quarrel."

She took a step closer, just enough so that they might see she clearly wasn't human. "But whatever you do, do not lie to me."

..~*~..

"Backup? For this? I'm sure Raph's just dragging Lumpkin over to Casey's so he can have an excuse to get a few beers." Don said under his breath so that Master Splinter wouldn't hear. "You don't really think it's that much of an issue, do you?"

Wildgoose
05-04-2011, 02:17 PM
(Ok, thanks Jade!! ^_^ I know you didnt meant much about the file...I just wanted to make look a little bit more important...maybe I slowed down the things too much, sorry :( )

"Common new-blood!!", Raphael said as he showed the way to the elevator to the ferret. They went past the garage and on the surface. Raphael took care of not being noticeable to the normal people. They went through the rooftops. Thankfully his companion wasnt too bad as a follower. As they landed after another jump Raphael tapped his shoulder and montion to him an old building. "Here we are. That's the spot..."he told him. Then he recognised Casey's figure at the door getting ready to leave. "Yo! Casey!" he shouted loud enough for Casey to hear but not too much for other people to notice.

Dahlia was starting to get tired of this. "Matthew I dont know what's going on here but you better fix it...now!" she said to him. "But, I swear, I dont-" Dahlia's glare didnt let him finish. "Fix it...now..."she repeated. Matthew let a hand pass through his hair. "OK, ok...",he said as he sighed,"look, the thing is that...there is a file by that name...but I dont have it in this pc..."
"Why did you lie to me?" Dahlia asked him feeling her anger rising. "I didnt want you to know about this...There are some things that it is best to stay hidden."Matthew said his eyes looking at a spot on teh floor. 'Tell me about it' Dahlia thought bitterly. "Ah!" Matthew let a cry leave his mouth. "I think I might have it....somewhere here..." he said as he rushed to the desk and started searching around the mountains of papers. After a few seconds of searching he pulled out a small usb stick. He connected it the the pc and started typing like crazy. A few miliseconds afterwards he turned to look at the threatening woman. "Is this what you re looking for?" he asked her as he leaned on the chair and put one of his arms around the head of the chair to let her see the screen.

Jade Green
05-04-2011, 06:46 PM
The inhuman figure turned her head slightly to ‘look’ at the USB through a pair of aviator shades. “You know it is.” She said plainly. The USB stick suddenly flew like a bullet from Matthew’s fingers into Greysight’s waiting palm. “You should be grateful to Miss Dahlia, Matthew. There is a good chance that you would already be dead if it were not for her.” She turned her mirrored gaze to the woman, “Someone as… unique as you deserves some consideration…” Greysight took a step back, “Mr. Matthew, I was not kidding when I said you may want to leave the country.”

Cowabunga Carl
05-04-2011, 09:05 PM
Lumpkin had kept up with Raph and as they ran he could see the turtle change. He could only imagine what had caused this other so much pain. Maybe they where more alike then he thought. After all he wasn't the only one who had suffered he was sure. When he got to the edge of the building he saw the human on a bike.

Casey thought he heard his name being called as he was getting ready to take off. Looking around he noticed a couple shadows on the roof. Well it looked like he wouldn't have to leave quite yet. Getting off his bike he headed up the fire escape.

"Who's your friend Raph," he asked when he reached the roof top.

BubblyShell22
05-05-2011, 01:15 PM
Leo nodded at Don's question. "Yeah, it would be a good idea in case any Foot Ninjas are out there," Leo replied. "We've seen too much suspicious activity lately. I just want us to be careful and make sure Raph doesn't do anything stupid or rash. You know how he can get when it comes to a fight."

Wildgoose
05-05-2011, 04:08 PM
"Whaaaa'? You re kidding right?" Matthew almost fell over his chair upon hearing the woman's threat. Dahlia was standing at the corner of the room trying to get everything that was happening. She would make Matthew hear an earfull after the thing was over. "Who are you?"she asked the woman. Her instict was iching. She said that she was unique. How could she know? Her phone was ringing. They were looking for her. Thankfully it was in vibrating mode so noone else noticed it.

"Hey Casey!! Meet Lumpkin, he is new in town so I thought of doing a little...sightseeing" Raphael introduced the ferret to his friend.

Jade Green
05-05-2011, 07:02 PM
"Point taken." Donatello said, already heading for the exit of the lair, bo in hand. "There has been a lot of activity as of late. Still, it would be nice if Raph didn't run into trouble... at least just this once."

..~*~..

The Esper Turtle caught the glimmer of a thought about the ringing cell phone, but said nothing about it. "Pleased to meet you, won't you guess my name?" She said instead, it was a joke, of course. "I've got a lot of aliases. You may call me Mouki."

BubblyShell22
05-06-2011, 02:19 PM
"I agree, but that's not Raph's forte," Leo said. "He always runs into trouble when he could just avoid it." He shook his head, remembering all the times Raph got in trouble because he wasn't thinking clearly. "Let's move."

"Be safe, my sons," Splinter said.

"We will, Master Splinter," Leo said as he bowed to his father.

Toonami Tom
05-09-2011, 12:27 PM
April followed Leonardo and Donatello to the lair's exit. On the way, she placed the empty Coca-Cola bottle in a trash can. The red head turned back for a moment and bowed to Master Splinter, and then she left.

"I'm going to go back to my apartment, that's where my van is parked. I will call you." April said to the blue masked turtle. She began walking towards a ladder, to leave the sewers.

BubblyShell22
05-09-2011, 04:43 PM
"Sounds good, April," Leo said. "We'll see you in a bit. We'll be on the rooftops scouting to see if we can find him." Leo fervently hoped Raph wouldn't get into any trouble. They didn't have time for this.

Cowabunga Carl
05-09-2011, 06:20 PM
"Hey Casey!! Meet Lumpkin, he is new in town so I thought of doing a little...sightseeing" Raphael introduced the ferret to his friend.

Casey looked at the new mutant cocking his head to the side a little. "Nice ta meet ya Lumpkin." He then looked at Raph and asked, "Is it some kind of dog or somethin?"

Lumpkin gazed at the human. He looked a lot like his old boy, but older. He held back feelings he didn't want coming back. Then this fellow asked if he was a dog. He laughed. It had been such a long time since he laughed or found something funny. So like his boy.

"Ferret thank you. Do I smell like a dog?"

Casey looked a little taken back, "So what brings you guys surface side?"

Wildgoose
05-10-2011, 03:49 AM
"So Mouki..."Dahlia said to the woman,"Since you got what you were looking for I guess it's time to say goodbye..." She didnt like the fact that she was still here. Was there something more that she was after? The vibration onher phone started again. They were looking for her. Dahlia cursed under her breath. Why would they call her now? Could their timing be worse?!?!

"As I said, he is new in town...plus I was bored sitting at the lair so I tooki him up for some air."Raph said as he streched his arms. "Where were you going, lover boy? Maybe to April's?" he asked his friend and winked at him as he smirked.

Jade Green
05-10-2011, 07:42 PM
"Sounds good, April," Leo said. "We'll see you in a bit. We'll be on the rooftops scouting to see if we can find him." Leo fervently hoped Raph wouldn't get into any trouble. They didn't have time for this.

Donatello offered April a mock solute and then headed after his brother(s) towards the surface. "So, straight to Casey's and if he isn't there we'll try to contact them." And if that didn't work, Don had other tricks up his non-existant sleeves.

"So Mouki..."Dahlia said to the woman,"Since you got what you were looking for I guess it's time to say goodbye..." She didnt like the fact that she was still here. Was there something more that she was after? The vibration onher phone started again. They were looking for her. Dahlia cursed under her breath. Why would they call her now? Could their timing be worse?!?!

"Not so much as 'good bye' as 'see you later'." Greysight couldn't help but smirk. Now that she found this girl, she planned to keep tabs on Dahlia. "I've taken too much of your time, and you really need to answer that phone. See you later, Dahlia. Good bye, Matthew." She took a step back and disappeared into the shadows.

BubblyShell22
05-11-2011, 11:50 AM
Leo nodded. "Yeah, that about covers it," Leo said. He knew that if they couldn't contact Raph via the Shell Cell, Don would have some way of getting in touch. Don always had the right solutions to things, which was why they were lucky to have him. Without him, Leo truly believed they would be screwed.

Fang Wolf
05-11-2011, 04:21 PM
"I hope not to Raph put itself in serious trouble, but he's good at it.
But why he does not respond? He might have run into severe problems."

Mikey jerk only on the shoulders, He thinks, and exclaimed.
"Perhaps He Was Taken by aliens!"

Cowabunga Carl
05-12-2011, 12:19 AM
"Well yeah. I mean I tried watching some movies and just was bored. Thought about seeing if you guys where going to patrol tonight, maybe knock some heads," Casey said. He figited a little. Being in a grown up relationship of sorts was harder then he thought it would be. April was great though. He had really lucked out.

"I know why not grab some hotdogs? I mean I'm kind of hungery and you've never truly had a good dog tell you've had one from this guy down by the park."

Wildgoose
05-12-2011, 07:03 AM
"Few...we are done with that..."Matthew said as he sighed in relief when Mouki left. In an instant a hand had grabbed his front of the tshirt and lifted him from his seat. "What do you mean we re done? Do you know how serious this is? Do you understand that you re in danger and you might have exposed me too?" Dahlia said as she glared him. If looks could kill, Matthew would be a cold corpse by now. "Hey hey, chill out honey. She took what she wanted and she left. Speaking about leaving..."Matthew said as he tired to get free form her grip. Dahlia released him. "Be thankful that Im in a hurry. I ll call you later."Dahlia said as she rushed to the door. "Really? As in for a date?" Matthew asked excited. The only response he got was the loud bang from the door getting closed.

"Hot dogs huh? Totally fine with me!!" Raph said rubbing his stomach. "How about you Lumpkin? Wanna try some real food?"

BubblyShell22
05-12-2011, 08:11 AM
"I doubt he was taken by aliens, Mikey," Leo said. "He probably has his Shell Cell off." It was a common habit Raph had so he wouldn't have to answer to his brothers, especially Leo. Leo often lectured to him about the importantance of keeping it on. "What if you get captured and have it off?" he'd asked once. "Then what will we do?"

"It's got a trackin' device on it," Raph had retorted. "Don can just use that."

"But what if it doesn't work?" Leo prompted.

"Leave a message," Raph replied.

"Okay, but what if they take your Shell Cell and destroy it so you can't contact us?"

He'd been silent then, not really having an answer to that question.

"Exactly," Leo had replied. "So, keep it on."

But once again, Raph had turned it off, making Leo think that he was definitely up to something he didn't want his brothers to know about.

Cowabunga Carl
05-13-2011, 10:33 AM
"I try not to eat others pets, I am sorry." Lumpkin says looking between the other two, "IT seems wrong to make a dog hot so we can eat it."

Casey burst out laughing. He tried to speak but couldn't. He only managed to get out, "Raph...explain...please."

Jade Green
05-17-2011, 07:20 PM
(I'm still here! I'm sorry, school has become demanding but I will be posting soon... promise!)

BubblyShell22
05-18-2011, 11:56 AM
(It's cool, Jade. Take your time. I'd post today, but the dog's sick, so I'm keeping an eye on him.)

Cowabunga Carl
05-18-2011, 04:40 PM
(been busy with getting ready for school so no worries. We'll be here when you get back.)

Fang Wolf
05-19-2011, 03:16 AM
(I have problem with my laptop adapter, do not have access to the Internet.
And I will provide my laptop for service and get the error repaired, So I will be able to post after that, until then I can not post.
PS: I have borrowed computer just now - For Post this Message!