PDA

View Full Version : Donating Palladium RPG books

***First of Two Latin Kings***
03-02-2011, 05:21 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v187/acgvettech/SANY0422.jpg

If anyone would use these, I would like to donate them as a means of giving something back to this community. I would like to ship them by tomorrow or Friday, and I would prefer to donate all of them to the same person to save on shipping costs. They were first offered to Jade Green, who gracefully suggested I offer them to the more general RPGing community, as she already has copies of the books included here...

oldmanwinters
03-02-2011, 07:59 PM
If anyone would use these, I would like to donate them as a means of giving something back to this community. I would like to ship them by tomorrow or Friday, and I would prefer to donate all of them to the same person to save on shipping costs. They were first offered to Jade Green, who gracefully suggested I offer them to the more general RPGing community, as she already has copies of the books included here...

I'd like to have Guide to the Universe, since I already have all the others. If you really don't want to split them up, I guess I can find a place for the others, but I'd happily pay you the shipping, whatever it may be.

03-03-2011, 07:21 AM
I will get back to you...

Master Splinter
03-03-2011, 07:59 AM
I will get back to you...

I will take them all CJJ if you are donating... I could give you some money for shipping too...

-ms

03-03-2011, 10:32 AM
Someone who was buying some other figures and comics asked for them, but this person has agreed to provide images of the content time permitting. Thanks for the interest, guys.

03-08-2011, 10:05 AM
We should be able to send our own threads to the disintegrator when they are no longer relevant :tlol: