PDA

View Full Version : Nickelodeon will premiere TMNT in 2012 and Leonardo Voice Actor Revealed

tone-master21
03-10-2011, 02:45 PM
Nickelodeon Builds on Animation Legacy by Adding Unprecedented 450 Episodes of New Animated Programming to Schedule Over the Next Three Years

Network Greenlights New CG-Animated Series Robot & Monster and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Saturday-Morning Animation Block Gets Super-Charged with Celebrity Guests, New Content
NEW YORK, March 10, 2011 - Nickelodeon , the global leader in television animation, will introduce 450 episodes of new animation programming over the next three years, with nearly 200 episodes rolling out on Saturday mornings in 2012. Representing the largest amount of animation production in the network's history, the new roster includes current hits like SpongeBob SquarePants, The Penguins of Madagascar, Fanboy and Chum Chum , T.U.F.F. Puppy , and the brand-new series The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra --a spinoff of Avatar: The Last Airbender; Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness --Nick's latest partnership with DreamWorks Animation; a new CG series, Robot & Monster ; and the Italian import Winx Club . And in fourth quarter 2012, Nickelodeon will premiere a new CG-animated version of the wildly popular franchise, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles .

"For 20 years animation has been a comic mainstay of the Nickelodeon DNA," said Brown Johnson, President, Animation, Nickelodeon and MTVN Kids and Family Group. "Smart characters and great stories have made our shows number one for kids, and these pick-ups exemplify the continuing evolution of our animated programming. They complement our successful live-action offerings perfectly."

Further cementing its leadership position in television animation, Nickelodeon will elevate its powerhouse Saturday-morning animation block this spring with a vibrant new look, including never-before-seen program content, original animated shorts, animated music mash-ups and celebrity guests. The block will originate from the Nickelodeon Animation Studios in Burbank, Calif., allowing viewers to experience the process of how animation is made today, as well as see the celebrity voice talent who come to the studio. Viewers will also be able to engage with the block's interactive features like online games, trivia challenges and watch-and-win opportunities. Nickelodeon's Saturday morning lineup (8 a.m.-12 p.m. ET/PT) has been the number-one destination for kids 2-11 for 11 consecutive seasons and currently delivers 3.2 million total viewers each week. On Saturdays at 10:30 a.m., SpongeBob SquarePants is the number-one program on all of TV with kids 2-11 (Source: NMR, Live + 7 Day data 12/27/10-2/20/11, Live + Same Day data 2/21/11-3/6/11, Sat 8 a.m.-12 p.m. time period).

New Series:

* Based on the iconic hit franchise, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles has been greenlit for 26 episodes and will be executive produced by Ciro Nieli, Joshua Sternin and Jeffrey Ventimilia. This half-hour CG-animated action-comedy series breathes new life into the wildly popular band of reptile brothers. The new series begins as the turtles emerge from their hidden lair in the sewers for the very first time, ready to confront the wondrous and hostile world of New York City and face enemies more dangerous and pizza more delicious than anything they could have imagined. Funnier and ninja-ier than ever before, the show will explore the camaraderie of four teenage brothers learning to rely on themselves and one another as they unravel the mystery of their existence and grow to become the heroes they are destined to be.

* Created by Dave Pressler, Joshua Sternin and Jeffrey Ventimilia, Robot & Monster has been picked up for 26 episodes. The animated buddy comedy is set in a unique world where gangs of Howling Cyber Monkeys roam the streets at night, everybody loves bacon, and robots and monsters live side by side, but typically don't get along. A self-proclaimed genius and amateur inventor, Robot is convinced he is capable of great things, an opinion that is shared by absolutely no one else except Monster. Monster believes good things happen to good people and that all people are good. Together, they prove you can handle anything with your best friend at your side.

* Winx Club (52 episodes) is an animated action and fantasy series set in the mystical dimension of Magix, where three schools educate modern fairies, witches and supernatural warriors from all over the universe. Bloom, a young fairy in training from Earth, and five of her schoolmates form the Winx Club to combat their arch enemies. Winx Club first debuted in Italy six years ago and quickly became a hit that has generated international popularity, as well as a CG feature film.

* Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness has been picked up for 26 additional episodes (for a total of 52) and will debut later this year. Nickelodeon's second collaboration with DreamWorks Animation, the series chronicles the further adventures of Po, the energetic, enthusiastic, always hungry martial arts panda as he protects the Valley of Peace from threats of all kind. Based on DreamWorks Animation's hit feature film Kung Fu Panda , the Nick animated series is executive produced by Peter Hastings.

* From Michael DiMartino and Bryan Konietzko, creators of Avatar: The Last Airbender, The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra (picked up for 14 more episodes for a total of 26) continues the evolution of the animated franchise and its mythology. The Legend of Korra takes place 70 years after the events of Avatar: The Last Airbender and follows the adventures of the Avatar after Aang – a passionate, rebellious, and fearless teenaged girl from the Southern Water Tribe named Korra.

SpongeBob SquarePants , Fanboy and Chum Chum , T.U.F.F. Puppy , Robot & Monster, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra are produced at the Nickelodeon Animation Studios in Burbank, Calif. The Penguins of Madagascar and Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness are co-productions with Nickelodeon and DreamWorks Animation SKG and also produced at the Nickelodeon Animation Studios. Winx Club is a co-production with Rainbow S.p.A. and Nickelodeon, and it is produced in Italy.

Nickelodeon, now in its 31st year, is the number-one entertainment brand for kids. It has built a diverse, global business by putting kids first in everything it does. The company includes television programming and production in the United States and around the world, plus consumer products, online, recreation, books and feature films. Nickelodeon's U.S. television network is seen in more than 100 million households and has been the number-one-rated basic cable network for 16 consecutive years. For more information or artwork, visit http://www.nickpress.com. Nickelodeon and all related titles, characters and logos are trademarks of Viacom Inc. (NYSE: VIA, VIA.B).

http://cabletvtalk.com/showthread.php?t=5231

PizzaPower
03-10-2011, 02:56 PM
this is awesome news!!! i cant wait for the new show.

sdp
03-10-2011, 02:58 PM
Fall 2012 premier confirmed, thats a shame but oh well I can deal with it, 2k3 just ended after all, I mean if Nick hadn't bought the tutles who knows how long before a new show would have been made. 26 episodes are nice, I can see this show lasting the 150 episodes Cybercubed wants ;)

Out of the other shows I'm only interested in Avatar The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra. Wonder why they don't mention the new Voltron Force show, thats a potential big property as well, definitely more important than Winx Club, maybe because the show premiers this year? Also no mention of Power Rangers but I guess since its live action it doesn't cont.

tone-master21
03-10-2011, 03:21 PM
Apparently Jason Biggs will be the voice of Leonardo.

The presentation also featured the first-ever sneak peek of footage from the brand-new, CG-animated Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, revealed by actor Jason Biggs, who will portray the voice of Leonardo in the series. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is currently in production at the Nick Animation Studios in Burbank, Calif., and bows in 2012.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Topranked-Nickelodeon-Details-prnews-672957030.html?x=0&.v=1

gobo
03-10-2011, 03:24 PM
26 EPS?!? :o SHA-WIIIIING.
Wonder why they don't mention the new Voltron Force show, thats a potential big property as well
Not animated 'in-house' might have something to do with it.

Utromshredderhater
03-10-2011, 03:26 PM
2012 noooooooooooooooooooo by that time some of us will be too old. Bull!!!!!

Jephael
03-10-2011, 03:27 PM
Jason Biggs as Leo? Boy, that's going to be interesting.

Ninjinister
03-10-2011, 03:29 PM

Had to look up who it was. Not too familiar with his work (I've only seen part of one movie he was in), so for now my status is:

http://people.ambrosiasw.com/~andrew/funny/not_sure_if_want.jpg

I'll wait until I actually hear something from him to judge, though.

PizzaPower
03-10-2011, 03:29 PM
who is jason biggs?

sdp
03-10-2011, 03:32 PM
26 EPS?!? :o SHA-WIIIIING.

Not animated 'in-house' might have something to do with it.

Kung-Fu Panda is being animated in house? What about Winx Club, thats just re-runs of an older french cartoon.

plastroncafe
03-10-2011, 03:33 PM
The part of me that never really liked Leo is really tickled by the fact that the guy famous for having his way with a pie on the big screen will be playing him.

Which is about as entertaining as being equated with Dean Venture.

Jephael
03-10-2011, 03:35 PM
The part of me that never really liked Leo is really tickled by the fact that the guy famous for having his way with a pie on the big screen will be playing him.

I know, kinda ironic.

ToTheNines
03-10-2011, 03:36 PM
who is jason biggs?

American Pie.

ssjup81
03-10-2011, 03:40 PM
Sorry, I just started laughing by head off. I don't want to think of American Pie when I think of Turtles! Poor Leo...being voiced by a guy whose character couldn't get laid and had to resort to warm apple pie. ><, lol

Jephael
03-10-2011, 03:41 PM
For those of you who never saw American Pie, you may know Jason from a new series he's starring in a new show on CBS called Mad Love. The show also stars the actress who played Elliot on Scrubs and the dude who played Sock on CW's short-lived Reaper.

discordiatookie
03-10-2011, 03:41 PM
ninja-ier

Heh. Here's hoping!

Raph's Girl
03-10-2011, 03:45 PM

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Topranked-Nickelodeon-Details-prnews-672957030.html?x=0&.v=1

I'd love to see the footage! But Jason Biggs as Leo? Eh... I dunno. I've never seen anything he's in. I guess I'll watch Mad Love on Monday (that's the new CBS show he's in with Sarah Chalke).

Ninjinister
03-10-2011, 03:50 PM
For those of you who never saw American Pie, you may know Jason from a new series he's starring in a new show on CBS called Mad Love. The show also stars the actress who played Elliot on Scrubs and the dude who played Sock on CW's short-lived Reaper.

Oh. I've seen that, and didn't realize that's who that was.

Status still stands, though.

TheCanadiandrome
03-10-2011, 03:51 PM
26 episodes, yes! and i know this will air in Canada as well, so can't wait!

plastroncafe
03-10-2011, 03:53 PM
I caught him in an off Broadway production of "The Graduate" opposite Kathleen Turner and I think Alicia Silverstone. He was quite good in that. I have hope he'll be a good Leo.

It's just...I can't help but imagine a meta comic where all four turtles are sitting around reviewing the news as it comes out. And Leo not being able to hear the end of this.

PizzaPower
03-10-2011, 04:00 PM
American Pie.
yea i remember now, lol wow leonardo huh?

Jester
03-10-2011, 04:15 PM
actor Jason Biggs, who will portray the voice of Leonardo
Just remember Jester, Rob Paulsen is Donnie, Rob Paulsen is Donnie.

Jim Levenstein is not and should not be LEO!!

Now I know how the Mikey-sans-chucks group feels.

Utromshredderhater
03-10-2011, 04:19 PM
This is BULL, We were promised 2011, by the time 2012 comes around most longtime TMNT fans will be too old for it

gobo
03-10-2011, 04:21 PM
I actually like Biggs, but I can't imagine him as an even remotely convincing Leo. But, I guess it can't be much worse than Dean Venture as Leo. *shrug*

plastroncafe
03-10-2011, 04:21 PM
This is BULL, We were promised 2011, by the time 2012 comes around most longtime TMNT fans will be too old for it

I will?
Says who?

Jester
03-10-2011, 04:28 PM
I'll be a 27 year old shamelessly watching a children's show.

Powder
03-10-2011, 04:30 PM
Jason Biggs? I literally exclaimed "What?!?!" in a very high pitched voice.

As The Ninjinister said...

Dunno if want.

I'm neither here nor there, just somewhere in between. I won't judge until I hear it.

Galactus
03-10-2011, 04:32 PM

I've been too old for TMNT cartoons for two decades now and yet...I'm here.

plastroncafe
03-10-2011, 04:32 PM
I'll be a 27 year old shamelessly watching a children's show.

I'll be 35. Shame is for other people.

Okay, so I know that information about this project is limited at best, but...I can't help but notice the lack of Splinter in what little we have had.

So now I can't help but speculate:

They're playing up the fact that they're teenagers (finally!), and the show will start with them coming to the surface for one of the first times, I can't help but wonder if Splinter is gone. And that's what brings them out of the sewers.

Of course, I've read all this stuff so quickly that this could just be reaching...

VaughnMichael
03-10-2011, 04:40 PM
I'm 31 and couldn't be more excited about Nick & the TMNT.
Jason Biggs as Leo on the other hand...not so excited.

Oculus Orbus
03-10-2011, 04:47 PM
2012 is alright, it could've been worse. We now have a long long year of teasers to come.

Chris
03-10-2011, 04:50 PM
Can't say I'm a fan of the casting. But then I remember how a LOT of people were against Heath Ledger playing the Joker and look how that turned out. Guess it's gonna be a case of wait and see, and keep your fingers crossed.

I'll be 28 by the time this show airs and I can say without any shame at all that I'll be watching it.

GK Punk
03-10-2011, 05:06 PM
I ain't gonna lie.

* Winx Club (52 episodes) is an animated action and fantasy series set in the mystical dimension of Magix, where three schools educate modern fairies, witches and supernatural warriors from all over the universe. Bloom, a young fairy in training from Earth, and five of her schoolmates form the Winx Club to combat their arch enemies. Winx Club first debuted in Italy six years ago and quickly became a hit that has generated international popularity, as well as a CG feature film.

That excites me the most.

chad
03-10-2011, 05:15 PM
Not sure what to think about Biggs as Leonardo but I'll wait until the show airs

Volvagia
03-10-2011, 05:38 PM
Not too sure about Leo's VA but I'm not going to judge him before I've heard anything. I haven't seen anything with him so who knows he might be great and if he sucks we'll at least have Rob voicing Don.

PizzaPower
03-10-2011, 05:40 PM
i wonder what don is going to sound like.

Turo602
03-10-2011, 05:49 PM
http://tv.ign.com/articles/115/1154603p1.html

Not a fan but I could work with it.

EDIT: Never mind looks like I was late to the party.

FearlessLeader
03-10-2011, 06:19 PM
Can't say I am a huge fan of the American Pie franchise, but I am not going to judge until I actually hear Jason Biggs in the role of Leo.

So for right now I am just kinda confused :tlol:

Candy Kappa
03-10-2011, 06:23 PM
I can kinda see him do a young not the leader type Leo

Raph's Girl
03-10-2011, 07:08 PM
This is BULL, We were promised 2011.

No we weren't. They've been saying since Nick got the rights that it would be 2012.

Scoshan
03-10-2011, 09:08 PM
Jason Biggs huh?

Kinda makes me want to draw Leo getting caught having sex with pie.

IamtheNorm
03-10-2011, 09:22 PM
Jason Biggs huh?

A pizza pie that is :tlol:

Spitfire
03-10-2011, 09:28 PM
Jason Biggs huh?

I'm sure fan girls on Deviant Art have already beat you to it. If they're not having sex with each other it's inanimate objects.

Scoshan
03-10-2011, 10:05 PM
I'm sure fan girls on Deviant Art have already beat you to it. If they're not having sex with each other it's inanimate objects.

Now they don't just draw sex...not most of the ones I know anyway. Come on, American Pie reference, It could be can kinda funny!:D

deadpoolRKO
03-11-2011, 07:14 AM
I like Jason Biggs as an actor , i've only seen the first American pie.

but he's hilarious in Saving Silverman & My best friends girl.

now as leo.. idk.

but all his characters in every movie i've seen , he comes off as a really nerdy/geeky kind of guy.

so maybe he's a turtle fan in real life?

FearlessLeader
03-11-2011, 08:16 AM
I listened to some interviews last night and actually his speaking voice is pretty close in tone to Mike Sinterniklaas's speaking voice.

I was hoping for a little deeper of a voice for Leo more like the 2007 film, but I did really like Mike's interpretation of Leonardo.

Hopefully Jason Biggs loves Leo half as much as Mike did and really throws himself into the role also.

I actually think he will do a good job! :twink:

Jester
03-11-2011, 08:21 AM
I guess to me casting Biggs is like casting Matthew Willard as Shaggy. Aren't there some established voice over guys who could do it. I mean, Ron Paulsen, who BTW is 55 today, is Donnie. Why "stunt cast" Leo.

Oh well, I need to just shut up and wait until I hear him do Leo, he might be great.

FearlessLeader
03-11-2011, 08:33 AM
I guess to me casting Biggs is like casting Matthew Willard as Shaggy. Aren't there some established voice over guys who could do it. I mean, Ron Paulsen, who BTW is 55 today, is Donnie. Why "stunt cast" Leo.

Oh well, I need to just shut up and wait until I hear him do Leo, he might be great.

To me a lot would have to do with if he is a fan of the franchise. Not knowing what's going behind the scenes he might have heard about the project and rallied to have himself casted because he loves the guys so much??

With only knowing base facts it's hard for me to form any real judgment??

Jester
03-11-2011, 08:39 AM
I hear ya. But just because you love the franchise, doesn't mean you should be in the show. If you don't fit the role, that's what should count. That said, maybe Biggs does just that. *shrugs*

PizzaPower
03-11-2011, 08:41 AM
ya but maybe he does fit the role, and maybe he will bring leo to life.

Koi
03-11-2011, 08:42 AM
omg, the voice actor. I am ok with this.

Also, LOOOOOVE the news. From the moment they said pizza I was ok with everything.

BitchinPicturesChris
03-11-2011, 12:40 PM
Wow Jason Biggs is the last person I'd think of. But that's pretty cool! I guess we'll have to wait and see how he does. He seems like he'd have the right voice for it so I think he'll be good.

plastroncafe
03-11-2011, 12:46 PM

You've got to admit though, Lillard did an amazing job as Shaggy. He was probably the only good part about those live action movies.

I mean, I'm as against "star power" voice actors as much as the next animation geek, but if they can kick ass at the voice then more power to them. Take Justin Timberlake's Boo Boo. I only caught the trailer, but I could barely tell he wasn't the original voice actor.

Dan Akroyd's Yogi, on the other hand....

So long as we get a voice out of Biggs that isn't just....Biggs, I think he'll do okay.

gobo
03-11-2011, 12:53 PM
You've got to admit though, Lillard did an amazing job as Shaggy. He was probably the only good part about those live action movies.
True dat. He fit the profile more than any of the other pathetic likenesses, but he should NOT be voicing the animated Shaggy (which he is). He gurgles all of his lines, and that's majorly irritating. >_<

plastroncafe
03-11-2011, 01:03 PM
True dat. He fit the profile more than any of the other pathetic likenesses, but he should NOT be voicing the animated Shaggy (which he is). He gurgles all of his lines, and that's majorly irritating. >_<

I think that speaks more to how bad his voice director is, than him as a voice actor.

Redeemer
03-11-2011, 08:28 PM
This is sound more and more hopeful by the second :tgrin:

sdp
03-11-2011, 11:23 PM
so the new show isn't out until fall 2012, I'm guessing we are not going to be getting any new news until early 2012 at the earliest... that kinda sucks. There won't be much to discuss until then.. Same with the movie since its not out until 2013 we won't get news until early 2012 at the earliest.

Toon
03-11-2011, 11:59 PM
For what it's worth, I love the voices. Mikey's never been my favorite turtle in any incarnation, but this time around I'm torn between him and Donnie. The actors are nailing it.

Jester
03-12-2011, 12:16 AM
For what it's worth, I love the voices. Mikey's never been my favorite turtle in any incarnation, but this time around I'm torn between him and Donnie. The actors are nailing it.

Now you've got me wondering who Mikey is. :D

FearlessLeader
03-12-2011, 06:54 AM

How is Biggs as Leo?? Not certain if you can give any information at all, but I figure it's worth asking. Does he make a good Leo??

Donnie
03-12-2011, 02:07 PM
Whereas I can see Robbie P as Donny, I don't know if I see Biggs as a Leonardo. An OT Raphael maybe, but Leonardo? Well, like Powder and most of the club here, I'm just going to have to wait and pass judgement at a later date.

Man, this is such an exciting time to be a TMNT fan. And in regards to age, it's not like 2012 is that far away, lol. I'll be 25. Never too old for TMNT.

Xav
03-12-2011, 05:54 PM
Jason Biggs as Leo? Whats next? Eugene Levy as Splinter? Sean Williams Scott as Mike?

Powder
03-12-2011, 08:29 PM
Jason Biggs as Leo? Whats next? Eugene Levy as Splinter? Sean Williams Scott as Mike?

Yeah, didn't you read the rest of the article? Alyson Hannigan is April.

CyberCubed
03-13-2011, 08:53 PM
Yeah, didn't you read the rest of the article? Alyson Hannigan is April.

Alyson Hannigan would make a good April, no joke. I also thought Sarah Michelle Gellar did a good April voice in the 4th movie.

Utromshredderhater
03-13-2011, 08:57 PM
So who's gonna be Shredder?

PizzaPower
03-13-2011, 08:59 PM
a tin can :)

Utromshredderhater
03-13-2011, 09:01 PM
a tin can :)

Gee aren't you just the joker:x:x

GK Punk
03-13-2011, 09:27 PM
Why so serious?

Powder
03-13-2011, 09:40 PM
Alyson Hannigan would make a good April, no joke. I also thought Sarah Michelle Gellar did a good April voice in the 4th movie.

Not really the best choice, but I suppose it could work.

twopinacoladas
03-13-2011, 10:29 PM
Jason Biggs is surprising but I think he could be good. He is known mainly for his awkward situations he gets himself in, in comedy roles but I think his voice could lend well to Leonardo if he does a heroic Cam Clark kind of way as in early episodes of the original toon. It could be similar to the new toon, I am sure he must have been good or what they were looking for that they wouldn't half hazardly cast someone that wasn't right for the part.

The only thing is it would be weird knowing who is doing the voice lol

FearlessLeader
03-13-2011, 11:19 PM
The only thing is it would be weird knowing who is doing the voice lol

I guess they figure kids won't know or care who he is.

Toon
03-13-2011, 11:19 PM
How is Biggs as Leo?? Not certain if you can give any information at all, but I figure it's worth asking. Does he make a good Leo??

Yeah, he really does. I honestly think they all nail it. Great chemistry, and they just "get" it - they're the turtles. They sound right. That's the best way I can put it.

FearlessLeader
03-13-2011, 11:20 PM
Yeah, he really does. I honestly think they all nail it. Great chemistry, and they just "get" it - they're the turtles. They sound right. That's the best way I can put it.

That actually is like the perfect reply! Thank you so much!

I seriously cannot wait for 2012 now! :tgrin:

Jester
03-13-2011, 11:23 PM
Well since one of them was a turtle before....:D

Gah, I'm such a shameless fanboy.

gobo
03-13-2011, 11:30 PM
So who's gonna be Shredder?
Johnny Five! :D

Jester
03-13-2011, 11:51 PM
Johnny Five! :D
Stephanie!!! Destroy the turtles!!

Luzmagica
03-14-2011, 01:26 AM
Im not very worry about voices ...after all...I use wacht the turtles in so many versions after dubbing!!! :tgrin::tgrin::tgrin:

Whitewolf89
03-17-2011, 12:51 PM
I've been too old for TMNT cartoons for two decades now and yet...I'm here.
I'm 54, and have been doing the same thing for more decades that that. And I'm not the least bit ashamed of if that.

Even if certain members of my family keep telling me that I, quote, "Need to grow up and quit messing with kiddie-stuff!", end-quote.

Sorry, folks. Ain't gonna happen.

(Not til they lay me in my grave, at least.:twink:)

BubblyShell22
03-18-2011, 12:30 PM
Heck, I'll be twenty-nine when the new show comes out. As far as I'm concerned, you're never too old for cartoons.

As for Biggs playing Leo, I'll reserve judgment until I hear him. But that news from Toon sounds pretty good to me.

And I'm also glad that Nick is picking up Winx Club. It'll be nice to see it again. Maybe they'll continue it after season three. That would be awesome.

TheCanadiandrome
03-18-2011, 07:33 PM
Heck, I'll be twenty-nine when the new show comes out. As far as I'm concerned, you're never too old for cartoons.

this is true

gobo
03-18-2011, 08:11 PM
'Toons are only for tykes. That's a fact. I only suffer thru 'em on a regular basis for my unborn children's sake.

TheCanadiandrome
03-18-2011, 08:12 PM
oh oldman party pooper gobo, rofl!

Jester
03-18-2011, 08:15 PM
I watch cartoons, because I may be 26, but I only act like I'm 6.

Powder
03-18-2011, 08:20 PM
I'm 20 on the outside, 10 on the inside.

Jephael
03-18-2011, 09:07 PM

Same here, except I'm 30.

PizzaPower
03-18-2011, 09:13 PM
yaaa sometimes im 5 on the outside 23 on the inside.

gobo
03-18-2011, 09:36 PM
I totally don't believe you. Prove it. Anyone got me a saw handy? :evilgrin:

k_lala
03-20-2011, 07:46 PM
I'm thankful we had 2K3. It was based off the books and Peter was heavily involved. Obviously, this new series has to be completely different with brand new stories probably starting from scratch, similiar to what the OT series did. I expect this new series to be somewhat in between OT and 2K3.

TheCanadiandrome
03-21-2011, 05:59 PM
I watch cartoons, because I may be 26, but I only act like I'm 6.

yup, i'm 27 and act 7 :tlol:

GK Punk
03-21-2011, 06:00 PM
I'm a 31 year old 9 year old.

Newton Gimmick
03-21-2011, 08:19 PM

I thought you were saying Biggs was Sock and I was like, uh no. Then I re-read. I'd rather Leo be voiced by Sock.

Ninjinister
03-21-2011, 08:38 PM
I thought you were saying Biggs was Sock and I was like, uh no. Then I re-read. I'd rather Leo be voiced by Sock.

That's because Tyler Labine is awesome.

Jephael
03-21-2011, 10:03 PM

I disagree. The guy who played Sock would be better off as Raphael.

BAXTER STOCKMAN 19
03-22-2011, 06:09 AM

i am 23 years old and act like 23 .

deadpoolRKO
03-22-2011, 06:22 AM
I'm a 31 year old 9 year old.

lol , i would like permission to steal that line except replace 31 with 20

Xav
03-23-2011, 12:45 PM
So the show will just be called Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles no subtitle? That means we will now have 3 shows with the same title.

Andrew NDB
03-23-2011, 12:47 PM
I'm thankful we had 2K3. It was based off the books

If you say so.

Icegaze
03-26-2011, 08:22 AM

Hey guys,

I just found this video with Jason Biggs confirming that he will be Leo's VA. Skip video to 1:54 and then later at 4:39. He speaks for a few secs but I thought it would be nice to hear the little he has to say about the show. :tgrin:

gYa1q-bsmUA

Powder
03-26-2011, 08:47 AM
Great find!!!!!!! Thanks a lot for sharing it. He seems very happy to be playing Leo, I'm glad about that.
It always helps to have an actor who can really appreciate the character they portray, especially if they have a history with it.

deadpoolRKO
03-26-2011, 11:07 AM
Awesome share man , thanks. Like powder said he seems happy to be playing leo.

also , Jerry Trainor is hilarious. " kids and there parents come up to me and there like " we love your show " , " does that ever get annoying ? .. no. it gets , more awesome "

lol

chad
03-26-2011, 12:23 PM
That is awesome that Biggs is excited for the show. Nice to hear that

Raph's Girl
03-26-2011, 01:08 PM
After watching this and finally hearing Jason Biggs' voice (what? I've never seen anything he's been in :P) I have to say he does have the right voice for Leo. He kinda sounds like a combo of Michael Sinterniklaas and Cam Clarke. It's also awesome that he's a fan and like many of us grew up watching the original series.

I just wish they hadn't cut him off mid sentance! I wanna hear more of his opinion on the show darnit!!

JakeSully
03-26-2011, 04:33 PM
The American Pie guy? sounds nice.

TheCanadiandrome
03-26-2011, 06:41 PM
good stuff

BubblyShell22
03-27-2011, 07:33 AM
I'm glad he's excited about voicing Leo and agree that he has the right voice for it.