PDA

View Full Version : 1992 Blue Card Reissues Overview

mustafa
03-24-2011, 05:01 PM
I don't know if anyone else is as crazy about these reissues as I am, but for those who might find this informative, here is what my research has found. The lists I have compiled below come from various sources beginning with what I personally saw in stores when these came out, listings on myteefinestuff.com, eBay and various Internet websites that buy and sell vintage action figures. At the moment, I do not have any scans for a visual reference. Pictures do exist on the internet, but they are not mine, so unless permission is granted, I will not use someone else's pictures. If anyone knows of any that I excluded from these listings, please feel free to add them.

1st Version -1992 (43 figures pictured on the back, 41 reissues and 2 new figures: Halfcourt and Sandstorm)

Figures released on this card back:
Antrax
April II
April, the Ninja Newscaster
April, the Ravishing Reporter
Baxter Stockman
Bebop
Chrome Dome
Doctor El
Foot Soldier
General Traag
Halfcourt
Hothead
King Lionheart
Krang
Merdude
Metalhead
Monty Moose
Movie Star Foot Soldier
Movie Star Splinter
Rahzar
Rat King
Ray Fillet
Rock 'n Roll Mondo Gecko
Rocksteady
Sandstorm
Scale Tail
Shredder
Splinter
Super Shredder
Tokka
Usagi Yojimbo

2nd Version - 1992 (44 figures pictured on the back. Mona Lisa is the figure added. She is also the only figure released on this card back)

3rd Version - 1993 (52 figures pictured on the back. Hot Spot, Scratch, Robotic Bebop, Robotic Rocksteady, Super Mike, Super Don, Mighty Bebop and Rhinoman are added to the back. Hot Spot was the only figure released on this card back)

4th Version - 1993 (54 figures pictured on the back. The additions are two more reissued figures; April O'Neil and Casey Jones)

April O'Neil
Casey Jones
Mighty Bebop
Rhinoman
Robotic Bebop
Robotic Rocksteady
Scratch
Super Don
Super Mike

5th Version - 1993 (62 figures pictured on the back. The additions are the 4 Movie Star Turtles and 4 of the Sports Turtles)

Grand Slammin' Raph
Movie Star Don
Movie Star Leo
Movie Star Mike
Movie Star Raph
TD Tossin' Leo

Figures that were pictured on these card backs but did not get reissued (Note: three of these figures did eventually get re-released. Those will be marked with an *)

Ace Duck*
Dirtbag
Hot Doggin' Mike
Mondo Gecko*
Muckman & Joe Eyeball
Mutagen Man
Napoleon Bonafrog
Pizzaface
Scumbug
Sergeant Bananas
Slam Dunkin' Don*
Space Usagi