PDA

View Full Version : Lady Gaga - Born This Way

The Stryker
05-26-2011, 10:55 PM
MAN.

I'm normally a GaGa fan but this album SUCKS ASS. For all the early talk calling the album her Thriller or Sgt.Pepper it doesn't have a single great or even good song on it.

Also the album cover looks like some MS Paint job.

05-27-2011, 05:38 AM
I kinda wanted to get this album, but the cover art is horrific. I don't want that crap in my possession. I'd feel embarrassed.

Jester
05-27-2011, 05:39 AM
I kinda wanted to get this album, but the cover art is horrific. I don't want that crap in my possession. I'd feel embarrassed.
Then download the digital copy...

05-27-2011, 05:41 AM
Then download the digital copy...

Anyone who buys digital copies of albums is an idiot.

Jester
05-27-2011, 05:45 AM
Anyone who buys digital copies of albums is an idiot.
Why's that? It only slightly different from buying an album, sans the physical disk and liner notes.

And I never said "buy."

deadpoolRKO
05-27-2011, 05:57 AM
" born this way " the song sucked imo , so i never bothered checking the album out. I'm glad i didn't miss out on anything. I do enjoy GaGa's other music though

Jester
05-27-2011, 05:59 AM
Not a huge Gaga fan, but am glad she green-lit Weird Al's Born This Way parody Preform This way.

Sun Baked Records
06-06-2011, 08:12 PM
I can't stand her music personally, but I know that she has plenty of fans who do and she does have that whole "out there" publicity thing that makes her unique...for now, anyway. I do think it is awesome that Weird Al is going to get to release (has released) his parody, which, in my opinion, is much better than the original.

The Stryker
06-06-2011, 08:20 PM
Weird Al hasn't been funny in like 10 years.

Sun Baked Records
06-06-2011, 08:36 PM
Well, it really depends on your sense of humor. Some people think he is, some people think he isn't, and some people just like his music in general, whether they find it funny or not. Each artist has their fans (and occasional die hards), but to quote the late, great Frank Zappa, "Ultimately, who gives a <expletive> anyway..."

Music is the best.