PDA

View Full Version : In The Shadows

Cowabunga Carl
07-19-2011, 10:38 PM
Hello all. I figured it was time I started a game on here after partaking in some that others have offered. So here is my offering. To start things off by saying this is it's own timeline. It is based on all Turtledom(is that a word) but at the same time none of it has happened. Ground zero. So this world is whatever you make of it.

The first step is getting players. Let me know who you want and I'll add it to this post.

Don - Jade Green
Leo - Bubblyshell22
Mike - Jade Green
Raph - CC
Splinter - Bubblyshell22
April
Casey- Cowabunga Carl

Shredder- Old Hob
Bebop- Fang Wolf
Rocksteady- Fang Wolf
Hun- Old Hob
Krang-

Scoshan
07-22-2011, 08:11 PM
I suppose I could try being Donatello.

Cowabunga Carl
07-23-2011, 07:52 PM
Hey that's awesome and it's a start at least :-) Welcome!

Cowabunga Carl
08-04-2011, 04:56 PM
Okay going to give an update of what I'm thinking so people can have a better idea. My idea for this game is basically for the first day the turtles go top side. Nothing is established story wise. Other then Splinter has trained the Turtles. So whatever version of the character you like best can be the one you play. Would really like to see this game take off.

BubblyShell22
08-26-2011, 02:29 PM
I'll play Leo if you want and maybe Splinter if no one else wants him.

Fang Wolf
09-06-2011, 08:56 AM
I want join.
Bebop & Rocksteady - I take them.
And My OC - Amelia: http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showpost.php?p=426239&postcount=137 (She is a Ninja Assassin)

Cowabunga Carl
09-29-2011, 12:37 PM
I would still like to try and get this going if people are still interested.

BubblyShell22
09-29-2011, 05:13 PM
I'm still interested.

Cowabunga Carl
09-30-2011, 11:56 AM
Added you BubblyShell

BubblyShell22
10-01-2011, 05:22 PM
Okay, thanks.

Cowabunga Carl
10-02-2011, 11:39 AM
Now we just need to drum up some more people.

BubblyShell22
10-02-2011, 01:32 PM
Like I said before, I'd be willing to play Splinter if no one wants him.

Cowabunga Carl
10-02-2011, 09:39 PM
I'll add you as Splinter and I'll take Raph for the time being.

BubblyShell22
10-03-2011, 07:09 AM
Sounds good, but I agree we need more people for this.

Fang Wolf
10-03-2011, 11:33 AM
I'm still interested to PRG. :)
I Love at PRG :tlove:

Cowabunga Carl
10-03-2011, 10:54 PM
cool. I'll add you as Bebop/Rocksteady. Maybe hold off on original character for the moment though?

Fang Wolf
10-04-2011, 01:41 AM
ok, I started well with the two from the beginning.

Scoshan
10-04-2011, 02:07 PM
I could play second character too if it's needed.

Cowabunga Carl
10-05-2011, 06:27 PM
If you would like to that is fine. There used to be more of a group that RPed on here. Wonder where they all went. :-/

BubblyShell22
10-06-2011, 06:37 AM
They're probably busy with RL.

Cowabunga Carl
10-06-2011, 10:31 AM
Yeah that's where I disappear to from time to time.

BubblyShell22
10-06-2011, 01:05 PM
I think we all do at some point.

Cowabunga Carl
10-18-2011, 07:22 PM
You guys up for just starting with the ones here and NPCing the others?

Cowabunga Carl
10-27-2011, 12:46 PM
{{SOMEWHERE IN THE SEWER}}

He was exploring the surrounding area as not to have to deal with his brothers at the moment. After all when the only interaction you have is with the same four people it can get grating. As he walked down the small catwalk in the sewer he thought he heard something. Moving a little slower he made his way towards the sewer turn off.

"Just set it up, we need to get moving."

He peeked around the corner and saw two men working on setting something up. Maybe he should go get his brothers.

Jade Green
10-27-2011, 02:27 PM
Hey, i think i'll join in. Since Mikey isn't taken I'll be him... and if OCs are allowed, I would like to be Greysight if that's ok with you.

Scoshan
10-27-2011, 02:49 PM
So do we take turns with this then?

Cowabunga Carl
10-27-2011, 04:12 PM
Just kind of post what your characters are doing. We will interact and occasionally if need be I'll NPC things to keep things going.

Jade Mike's yours. Also I think I will allow Original Characters. So yeah you can bring yours in. Also if others want to do original characters just run them past me.

Jade Green
10-27-2011, 04:58 PM
After Raphael had left for his walk, Mikey decided that maybe a little time a lone was a good idea. He grabbed his skatboard and left for a series of very special tunnels. The were special because they here 'his' tunnels. He had found them half a year ago and discovered that they were no longer connected to the others in any functional way. The water inside was old and stagnet, having sat still for who knows how long. It had taken him nearly all that time to clean out those tunnels until they were free and clear of debree and water.

Now, they were the perfect skateboard course.

Grinning, he set down the board and hopped on, using his ninja balance to keep him from rolling down the slope of the tunnel. He took a moment to plan his decent and then leaned forwards.

He rocketed down the tunnel, twirling about the tubular path, leaping over obsticals that he had made and landing perfectly on his board. He leaned forwards, going father and spread out his hands to feel the wind beneath his arms. Everything was going speedingly perfect until his board crashed into an obstical that wasn't supposed to be there. Mikey yelped as he flew fowards and collided with the curve of the tunnel wall and then fell to the ground.

Mikey woke up a few minutes later with a groan. His head was pounding and he swore that he was seeing stars. The turtle's arm was screaming in pain, he attempted to move it to test if it were broken. No, just dislocated. What the hell did I hit? He thought, as he pushed himself up with his good arm.

There, lying in the middle of his coarse with light cascading down upon it was a mound of light, patchy leather that looked as if it had seen better days. Curious, he stepped forwards and followed the beam of light upwards. Looks like my course gets a new skylight. He looked back down to the mound of leather and noticed a puddle of red blood had formed to one side.

The ninja felt panic swell in his plasteron and he reached to turn the mound over. He stumbled backwards, agape at what he saw. When the words finally found him Mikey said, "Ya know, angel, the term 'falling from heaven' is supposed to be a metaphore." The figure, of course, did not answer.

With a sigh, and his board forgotten, Michelangelo quickly bandaged the person's wounds before carrying them out of the tunnel. Boy, are the guys going to get a kick out of this, he thought.

BubblyShell22
10-28-2011, 08:02 AM
Leonardo was reading a book in the living room while Master Splinter was engrossed in his soap operas. Leo felt happy because practice had gone well, and he didn't really feel like doing any other katas today. So, he settled down with a good book April had lent him, hoping to lose himself in its pages.

Splinter was deeply engrossed in his soap operas. He was so in tune with the characters that he felt that he knew them. He gasped as it was revealed that Melanie's twin sister, Mariah, was still alive after her car plunged off a cliff. How she survived was only a mystery, though Splinter was sure she had escaped before the car fell.

"This does not look good for Melanie's relationship with Derek," he mused. "What do you think will happen, Leonardo?"

Leo was engrossed in his book, but he knew he had to answer his sensei. "Um, I think that Mariah will try to steal Derek away from Melanie," he said. "I mean, they were in a relationship before, right?"

"Yes, they were," Splinter said.

Hunter Mason
10-28-2011, 02:43 PM
I'll take Shredder and Hun.

Scoshan
10-28-2011, 05:25 PM
Donatello lay on his bed twiddling his thumbs, staring at the cracks in the dull grey ceiling. He could not believe how lazy he was feeling right know, nothing was holding his interest.

Sighing, he hopped off the bed with a quiet squeak. He pushed his door open and heard snippets of whatever TV show was on. Don headed for the living room.

Cowabunga Carl
10-29-2011, 08:55 PM
His foot hit the puddle sending water that had sat stagnent flying. He had to get back to the lair. How was he even going to try and tell the others where he was and why he had left. Turning down another tunnel he could see the way ahead was clear. As he got closer to the lair he called out, "Hey Leo! We have a problem."

Jade Green
10-29-2011, 09:28 PM
Michelangelo stepped out of his course-made tunnel and shifted the weight of his injured passenger to his other shoulder and continued on. Once he got a little closer he paused and rethought what he was doing. Leonardo would probably throw a conniption fit about him bringing someone unknown into the lair, even if they were unconscious. It also didn’t help that his little guest was extremely well armed with guns and melee weapons. They would have to disarm her before she woke up.

Just as he was getting closer to the lair he heard Raph yelling for Leo. What now? He wondered and quickened his pace, reaching the lair only a few moments after Raph. "Hey, what's goin' on?" He asked, completely forgetting about the unconcious person still on his shoulder.

BubblyShell22
10-30-2011, 05:24 PM
Leo heard Raphs cry and wondered what was wrong. He marked his place in his book and immediately got off the couch. He was tense as though prepared for anything. Had someone found the Lair?

"Raph, what's going on?" he demanded.

Splinter disengaged himself from the television to listen to his sons. Apparently, something wasn't right. "What is it, Leonardo?" he asked.

"I don't know," Leo replied. "Raph hasn't told me yet, but something isn't right."

Splinter's ears laid back to indicate that he wasn't fond of these words. "We must be prepared for anything," he said. "Where is Donatello?"

"He was in his room," Leo replied. Then he heard his brother coming down the stairs. "There he is now," he said.

Jade Green
10-30-2011, 06:52 PM
(Pssst! Michelangelo's carrying someone wearing a long leather coat over his shoulder! I thought I point that out ;) )

BubblyShell22
10-31-2011, 09:07 AM
(I know, but they haven't spotted Mikey yet. I was running short on time when I posted. Otherwise, I would've gotten to that sooner.)

Leo saw Mikey come in with someone over his shoulder. "Mikey, who is that?" he asked. "Where did you find them?" He was a little uneasy having a stranger in the Lair. They were always forbidden to bring strangers home as any of them could be an enemy.

Splinter was also tense, though he tried to mask it. "Michelangelo, please tell us what happened," he said. "But first, please set our guest on the couch. Leonardo, bring a blanket from upstairs. Donatello, perhaps you should examine this guest."

Scoshan
10-31-2011, 05:33 PM
Immediately following Splinter's orders, Donatello kneeled next to the couch and began carefully removing the person's leather coat to get a better look at any possible injuries.

Jade Green
10-31-2011, 09:38 PM
Michelangelo paused for a moment, looking over to Raphael once before placing the unconcious turtle on the couch. "I found her lying in the middle of my skate course." Underneath the coat she wore chest harness that held a pair of guns, there were two kukri attached to her belt along with various other tools including throwing knives and extra ammo, well used boots, and around her neck was two different chains. One was thick and silver, belonging to military dog-tags and the other was thin and gold with a little jade turtle pendant.

The bandages that Mickey had used on her temple had already soaked through with blood. Her wounds and bruises all looked to be at least five days old save for a few cuts and a large bruise on her hip and thigh. Mikey reached over to remove the girl's various weapons and added, "It looked like she fell through a weak spot or something."

He took the weapons and placed them in a safe distance away, just in case the girl woke up and tried to attack. Then, he looked back over to Raphael giving him an apologetic look and added, "Raph, what problem were you talking about?"

BubblyShell22
11-01-2011, 07:58 AM
Leo listened to Mikey's explanation of how he found the turtle (and he still couldn't believe there was another turtle in their midst) and assessed the situation. While it wasn't a good idea for someone strange to be in their Lair, he could understand why Mikey had done what he did. Mikey was the most compassionate of the four of them and always tried to give people a chance no matter what. If he found this female turtle lying there, he had taken her to the Lair with good intentions.

"Okay, Mikey, thanks for explaining that," he said and turned to Raphael to see what he had to say about his problem.

Cowabunga Carl
11-06-2011, 11:10 AM
"There are guys in the sewer, and not your normal sewer workers. They got little devices they are planting all around. I think they mean to do some damage," he said as he had listend to Mike and Leo talk. Another one like them? How? He moved closer but not to close.

"Look this is all real fascinating but if they do what I think they are doing then we are going to have a lot of people down here we don't want down here."

Jade Green
11-06-2011, 01:05 PM
Mike looked over to Leo and Splinter. This turtle appearing around the same time Raph found strangers in the sewer couldn't be just a coincidence could it? He hoped for his family's sake it was otherwise he had just inadvertantly brought danger into their home.

"Think we should investigate?" Mike asked, although he knew that the answer would be yes. The girl was out cold anyways and Master Splinter could easily take care of her while they went and looked at what Raph aws talking about.

BubblyShell22
11-06-2011, 04:34 PM
Leo grew alarmed by what Raph was saying. This wasn't good for them as he feared that the workers would somehow stumble on the Lair and discover them. "Yes, I think we should investigate this," he replied. "We have to make sure these workers aren't going to discover the Lair or us. What do you think, Master Splinter?"

"I believe you should investigate this matter, Leonardo," the elderly rat replied. "I will keep an eye on our guest and alert you by telephone if anything happens. Just be careful and alert, my sons."

"Yes, Sensei," Leo replied as he bowed to his father in respect.

Fang Wolf
11-07-2011, 02:38 AM
Rocksteady and Bebop had fun in the city, they ravaged and smashed things.
They laughed and had fun. "So have fun, we have not had in a long time, We love to break things!" They says.

"112 emergency, two Hazardous Fools terrorizing the city!"
- Channel 6 news was there and filmed. (All Get on the news)

Cowabunga Carl
11-12-2011, 12:57 AM
"If you guys are ready then," Raph began, "Then I suggest you follow me. Though can't say I like leaven Master Splinter alone with a stranger." He looked at his bothers and then his father. He bit is bottom lip waiting for them to either follow or object to leaving.

BubblyShell22
11-12-2011, 07:04 AM
Splinter smiled at his son's concern. "I will be fine, Raphael," he assured him. "I can take care of myself even if I may be showing my age a little. I wlll alert you if anything goes wrong. Be careful, my sons."

Leo nodded. "We will, Sensei," he replied. He turned to Raph. "I'm ready to follow you. Lead the way." It was weird for him to let someone else lead, but Raph was the only one who would know the way.

Jade Green
11-12-2011, 07:06 PM
Despite Raph's vocal concerns, Mikey stayed resolute in his decision. If he had left her there, she might have died and it wasn't as if there was a hospital near by that was willing to take a mutant in. Besides, he had complete confidence in his father. Master Splinter was, after all, their master. The old rat could still beat them four to one.

The turtle twirlled his nunchuku absent mindedly, nodding to Raphael to say that he was ready to go.

(what should be done about "Don"? I fear that his player might have forgotten about him.)

Cowabunga Carl
11-14-2011, 12:21 AM
(Sent him a PM. Going to give him a day or so)

Scoshan
11-14-2011, 08:42 PM
(Sorry about taking so long, I just got kind of busy and wasn't sure what to do with Don in the scene. Can you tell I haven't rp'd before?:))

Donatello stood up, "Okay, let's go then." he said, ready to follow his brothers.

Jade Green
11-19-2011, 08:42 PM
(Hey, we all have to start out somewhere, right?)

BubblyShell22
11-21-2011, 08:28 AM
(Yep, I agree with that. Everyone starts somewhere.)

Cowabunga Carl
11-22-2011, 01:01 PM
Raph nodded his head, "Well about time." He didn't wait to see if they were following him as he headed from the lair. Moving down tunnels quickly he looked around to make sure he was headed in the right direction. Once he got to the spot he had last seen the two men he noticed they were gone but their little bundle was strapped to the wall.

"They aint here. But their little package is."

Jade Green
11-22-2011, 05:59 PM
Mikey walked with his brothers in relative silence, following Raphael to where he had seen the men. Soon enough, they were on a cat-walk, looking down at something strapped to the wall. The turtle frowned at the package, wondering what exactly it might be. He could only really think of one possibility, “Ya know, in the movies, packages strapped to walls usually turned out to be bombs.”

..~*~..

Meanwhile, in the lair, the guest on the couch was beginning to stir. Her head was swirling and throbbing in pain. The girl grimaced and reached up to touch the source of the pain as she tried to recall what exactly had happened but all she could remember was running and then falling. Hopefully, that would change soon.

She was on something lumpy but soft and, although her mind was clouded with pain, the turtle could feel the presence of someone else nearby. ‘Crud’, she thought. That meant that someone had found her and that could possibly be a very bad thing. The soldier opened her eyes – one pale blue, the other red – and tried to focus them.

Fang Wolf
11-23-2011, 05:41 AM
The police arrived at the location, they were amazed.
A Warthog and a rhino that terror total of the city.
"All units to the location."

Rocksteady and Bebop hear any sirens.
"The police come, Shall we go right?"
"Why should we go? We stay and fight."

- And everything shown on TV. -

BubblyShell22
11-23-2011, 08:08 AM
Leo followed Raph to the location where he had seen the humans. He noticed that the humans were gone and that they had left a strange package. He nodded at Mikey's remark about bombs. It was best to tread carefully around it.

"Mikey's right," he said. "We don't know what's in this package and what their motive is for carrying it. Don, is there any way you could scan it for explosives or something?"

Splinter was watching the female turtle carefully and started when she began to stir. When she opened her eyes, Splinter noticed that one was pale blue and the other was red. That was most unusual for anyone to have different colored eyes. The old rat carefully approached the turtle so as not to frighten her.

"Are you all right?" he asked softly.

Hunter Mason
11-24-2011, 08:08 PM
Saki sat in his plush leather chair behind his desk in the building he used for his legitimate business front. Eyes closed his mind was far away thinking of things long pass. He breathed deeply holding it in and then releasing it slowly. Somewhere out in the city were Bebop and Rocksteady unleashed and causing mayhem. It would be moments tell he would unleash his true plan.

He heard the door click as it opened, the soft sound of it being pushed open over the carpet. The footsteps that approached were heavy. He tilted his head forward. It would be Hun.

"I take it that it is done then?"

The large man kneeled in front of him as he answered, "Yes Master. Everything is in place."

Cowabunga Carl
11-26-2011, 08:35 PM
"Yeah Donny aint there something you can do?" Raph looked at his techno tending brother.

Jade Green
11-28-2011, 09:38 PM
"I'll go down with ya, bro." Mikey volunteered and leaped off of the cat walk, using his ninja agility to make it down with out any problems. Since he got down before Donatello, he carefully neared the package and listened... just in case he heard ticking or anything.

..~*~..

As her eyes came into focus, the girl realized that she wasn't in any sort of medical facility. Judging by the couch she was likely in someone's home; but, who in their right mind would take in a giant mutant animal? The question was answered quickly as soon as the rat came into focus. The girl felt a sudden sense panic spring up in her throat but swallowed it down. "That depends, am I prisoner or patient?"

BubblyShell22
11-29-2011, 01:53 PM
Splinter smiled kindly at the girl. "I assure you, you are not a prisoner," he said gently. "My son, Michelangelo, found you and brought you here to be cared for. Once my sons have returned, Donatello will examine you further. What is your name, Miss?"

Scoshan
11-29-2011, 07:39 PM
(I'm thinking about using an oc of mine, I just don't know who.)

Donatello jumped down carefully next to Michelangelo. "Let's see," he looked at the package thoughtfully, "Why would someone put a bomb down here though?"

Fang Wolf
11-30-2011, 04:56 AM
Rocksteady and Bebop hold out against the police, they had passed a truck for protection.
"Now it will be fun." laughed Rocksteady. Bebop was laughing with him.
- Firing from both sides. -

"We need backup."

BubblyShell22
11-30-2011, 05:02 PM
"Probably to dispose of it," Leo replied. "You can never be too sure of anything nowadays." He was still pretty nervous, even though he knew Don was approaching and treating the situation with caution. They couldn't afford to make any mistakes.

Jade Green
11-30-2011, 05:46 PM
"Yeah, but, strapping it to a wall? That doesn't exactly sound like a 'proper disposal technique' to me." Mike said, "It sounds more like compromising the 'structural integrity' by detonation." At least, it sounded smart, like something out of a movie. After he said it, he backed further away from the package just in case it really was a bomb and he was right.

..~*~..

Michelangelo? Donatello? A family of rats with Italian names and yet their father sounded almost Japanese. Why not? Actors and Actresses were naming their kids 'Apple' and 'Blanket' for goodness sake. The question of her name brought a look of concern to her face and her hand shot up to her chest, feeling for the dog tags. She sighed when she found them and held them up, not only did they have her alias and soldier number, they had her medical information as well.

With a huff, she dropped them again and looked to her rodent host, "Just call me Randi; and... you didn't use anything on me medication wise, did you?" She wasn't feeling woozy or sick, so the likely answer was 'no', but she had to be sure.

BubblyShell22
12-01-2011, 05:20 PM
Leo gazed at Mikey incredulously, surprised at the words that had come out of his brother's mouth. Even though he knew Mikey wasn't dumb by any means, he rarely said anything that Don would normally say. Most of the time he tended to joke about things to lighten the mood.

"That does sound odd," he said. "Can you scan it, Donnie?"

"No, you have not been given anything yet, Miss Randi," Splinter replied. "However, I am sure Donatello will give you something if you are in any pain. Would you like anything to drink?" He could sense that she had no intention of attacking him as she would have done so once she had woken up. So, he decided the best thing to do was to be as hospitable as possible.

Cowabunga Carl
12-01-2011, 11:14 PM
"Look why don't we take to a deep hole and just drop it in. End of problem right?" Raph asked. Looking around the area he didn't like it that there was something dangerous this close to home. He also didn't like it that Master Splinter was alone with a stranger. "I mean we need to get this done and over with so hurry up Don."

BubblyShell22
12-02-2011, 08:04 AM
"We have to find out what it is, first, Raph," Leo reminded him. "If we drop it into a hole without checking what it is, it could be dangerous. And even if we do drop it into a hole, we need to cover it up so no one can get their hands on it." He didn't want to take any chances that someone could be harmed if the object was dangerous.

Cowabunga Carl
12-05-2011, 04:56 PM
(Did our Donie vanish again?)

BubblyShell22
12-06-2011, 08:07 AM
(I think he did.)

Jade Green
12-07-2011, 06:23 PM
(I'm just subbing for Soshan to keep the story moving along.)

Donatello set down his duffel bag and searched through it as his brothers talked. He shook his head a Raph suggested they dump it down a hole. Leo was right to say that it was too dangers. "Let me just take a look at it first. I may be able to defuse it." He said and pulled out some tools to carefully open the package without detonating it. "You guys should back off, just in case."

"You'll get no complaint from me!" Mike replied, stepping back, "Be careful, Donnie. If you buy it, who's going to fix the T.V.? Or the Van?"

"I see you've got your priorities in order, Mikey..." Don muttered.

..~*~..

The look of panic crossed Randi's face for only a second before it was replaced with a calm smile. "No pain killers for me. I'm... allergic to most kinds of analgesics..." Even Ibuprofen made her feel sick. She grunted as she moved to sit up, the pain terrible but this wasn't the first time she had to deal with such things.

"Tea would be nice... thank you." Caffeine, she could handle. At least her luck was changing. For once, she had met a mutant, (maybe even a group of them), who didn't see her as an enemy of one kind or another. But this short reprieve was just another nasty reminder what was waiting for her.

Cowabunga Carl
12-07-2011, 09:13 PM
"Look we aint got all day. I mean what if there are more of these things along the walls. Takin our sweet time we could be caught in a cave in," Raph said tapping his foot. He looked around this was going way to slow for his liking.

Fang Wolf
12-08-2011, 03:50 PM
(I wonder if that okay I bring In Ninja Assassin Amelia now?)

Rocksteady throw a hand grenade at a police car, it was big bang. "BOOM"
"Good cast, it was good for." Laughed Bebop.

Now both had a great time.

"Wonder if the beetles can see this on TV?" Rocksteady says
"I hope so, I look forward to crush the beetles." Bebop says back.

BubblyShell22
12-09-2011, 07:56 AM
Leo stepped back as Don told him to, hoping that nothing would happen. "Okay, Donnie, but be careful," he cautioned. He knew Don would be annoyed by that, but he really did care about his brothers.

Splinter smiled at Randi. "Very well, Miss," he said. "I will go and make some tea for you." He really hoped his sons would be back soon as he wanted to know the extension of the young lady's injuries. He made the tea and brought it back to her, smiling as he did so. Of his sons, only Leonardo seemed to enjoy tea. The others preferred soda, or in Donatello's case, coffee.

Jade Green
12-09-2011, 02:17 PM
Mikey shrugged his shoulders at Donnie and looked over to his red branded brother. They had no way of finding them all, and even if they did, tossing them down a hole might not help matters at all. The skater turtle had the sudden image of the floor collapsing under him and falling to his death. He shuddered involuntary, "Let's just see what the all powerful Donnie can do."

..~*~..

"I could never drink coffee on an empty stomach." Randi replied as Splinter started to make the tea, "And I've never really liked soda to begin with." It was only after she spoke that she realized that the rat hadn't even spoken a word. She had inadvertently read his thoughts. Oops.

Suddenly, her headache felt worse than before and the turtle slowly laid back down on the couch. Maybe the rat wouldn't catch the slip?

Cowabunga Carl
12-10-2011, 01:59 PM
(I wonder if that okay I bring In Ninja Assassin Amelia now?)

Rocksteady throw a hand grenade at a police car, it was big bang. "BOOM"
"Good cast, it was good for." Laughed Bebop.

Now both had a great time.

"Wonder if the beetles can see this on TV?" Rocksteady says
"I hope so, I look forward to crush the beetles." Bebop says back.

I'd like to hold off on putting to many new characters in all at once. Plus I'd like you to work on Bebop and Rocksteady. I know english isn't your first language so :-) just try your hardest.

Fang Wolf
12-10-2011, 02:15 PM
I'd like to hold off on putting to many new characters in all at once. Plus I'd like you to work on Bebop and Rocksteady. I know english isn't your first language so :-) just try your hardest.

Okay, I will do my best with those two. :)
And My english is not so good. ^^" *sweatdrop*

BubblyShell22
12-11-2011, 07:42 AM
The rat was surprised at the girl's statement. Had he spoken out loud? No, he would remember telling her about his sons. "How did you just do that?" he asked her. This was definitely something interesting.

Jade Green
12-11-2011, 05:16 PM
Randi massaged her temples and tried to think of exactly how to respond to that question. She could just own up to her abilities, and tell the truth: that she had inadvertently overheard his thoughts; however, most people didn't like the idea of having a telepath about which tended to be bad for her. If she lied, saying that they were just some of the most common forms of caffeine beverages that she could think of then there would be the question as to why she listed them in the same order he had thought them... and if he were to find out later that she really was a telepath, things could be even worse.

"I'm a telepath... among other things." She said, taking the tea with a thankful nod. "Thoughts are... complex affected by emotion, memory, sound and so on. Some tend to be louder than others and are subsequently easier to pick up. I didn't mean to invade your privacy, sorry."

Cowabunga Carl
12-12-2011, 09:05 AM
"Look, I can't take this. I showed you were this thing was. You guys want to take your time fine. I aint waiting around," Raph turns to leave, "You guys just be careful." He starts to take off back the way they came.

He didn't like the idea of Splinter being in the lair with a stranger. Raph knew that Splinter could take care of himself but that wasn't it. Their lives had been so easy lately. Peaceful almost. Now it seemed everything was falling apart.

BubblyShell22
12-12-2011, 01:48 PM
"Raphael, come back!" Leo called to his brother. Now was not the time for Raph to be acting so rashly. He ran after him, hoping that maybe he could coerce Raph to come back. Then again, he thought to himself, Raph never listens to what I have to say. It'll just end up in a fight. Still, I have to try.

Splinter smiled gently at the female turtle. "It is all right, Miss," he said gently. "It is not something you can help. If I may ask, how did you come by this ability of yours?" He knew this was something Donatello would find mildly interesting and knew the technologically advanced Turtle would want to question her about this. Donatello had always been interested in scientific methods and things that sometimes happened on certain television shows, such as mind reading.

Jade Green
12-13-2011, 02:58 PM
(Soshan? Are you still with us?)

"I'll, uh, stay here with Donnie!" Mike called out and looked to his brother Donatello. "Not that I'm trying to rush you or anything... but you think you can move a little faster, bro?"

..~*~..

"I'd rather not talk about that, if you don't mind." Randi replied, looking down to her tea. It wasn't exactly something she wanted to dwell on.

Fang Wolf
12-14-2011, 06:31 AM
"Backup, we need backup! Send S.W.A.T." Called Polisen In their police radio. Channel 6 was there and filmed the whole occurrence, everyone must know about the danger.

"Look, a jewelry store, take a look?." Bebop says and He pointed to the jewelry store. Rocksteady goes to one of the city's jewelry store, he smashes the window with his fist. (The alarm goes) Bebop takes up a Big bag. "Time to rob." He says. Both go in and start looking on all the finest jewelry, Fill their bag with everything beautiful. When the bag was filled, it was time to go.

S.W.A.T. arrives soon to the location, they were heavily armed.
When Rocksteady and Bebop leave the jewelry store, they see the big black cars had arrived. "Oh, My God..." They says.

Rocksteady throw a grenade into one of the black cars. "BOOM"
"Check a sewer lid, we may be able to escape through the sewers." Bebop says and point to sewer lid, They run up to the sewer lid and throw it up.

Just when Rocksteady would jump down, he was hit in the arm by a bullet.
And Bebop helps Rocksteady down with booty.

Now flees Bebop & Rocksteady with their loot down in the sewers.
And Rocksteady hold one hand over the wound.

"Both have now shifted down into the sewers, how will the police catch them now?" - Channel 6 news

BubblyShell22
12-14-2011, 07:57 AM
Leo heard Mikey but didn't respond. His mission was to get to Raph as soon as possible. Who knew what the hothead would do at a time like this? That was the problem with Raphael sometimes. He always acted without thinking. And why was he so worried about Splinter? He knew Splinter was a master of martial arts. If Splinter got into trouble, Leo knew that the rat could take care of himself. Sighing, he headed off in Raph's direction, hoping that maybe he could bring him back.

Splinter nodded at the female's statement. "I understand, Miss," he said. He could tell the question had stirred something within her that she didn't want to talk about. More than likely, this ability had been forced on her against her will rather than something she was born with. Splinter had to wonder if maybe it had something to do with Bishop.

Cowabunga Carl
12-14-2011, 03:31 PM
"Leo if you're following me hoping to talk me out of this it aint happening. What do we know about that girl? We find these bombs in our home and she shows up. I don't like it," He kept walking but was talking loud enough for Leo to hear.

He didn't like it. To many things were going on for his liking. They've lead such a quite life up tell this point. They'd managed to stay off the radar and live their lives without anyone knowing about them, and now here they were being wisked into situations they'd never had to confront.

(Hunter told me he might not be sticking around the forum. Me and him had a big fight so I'll NPC Shredder/Hun if need to.)

BubblyShell22
12-14-2011, 06:52 PM
"If she was a threat, I think we would've seen it," Leo told him. "You know how Splinter is. He can sense these things. I think she was in need of help. But if you're so worried, we'll go to the Lair and I'll prove to you that everything's fine." He decided to just give in to Raph at the moment as he didn't want to argue. They did enough of that already. Maybe if Raph saw that everything was okay, he wouldn't panic anymore. Leo was worried about Mikey and Don, but he knew they'd be okay by themselves for the moment.

Jade Green
12-16-2011, 09:06 AM
(Old Hob, should I keep 'subbing' for Soshan? Or should we just wait for him to come back? Mikey's kind of stalled without Don in action)

Cowabunga Carl
12-16-2011, 09:13 AM
(I'll shoot him a PM. If he doesn't respond then we will have to figure something out. I ended up in control of Shredder and Hun due to Hunter deciding to be a jerk :-/)

Fang Wolf
12-16-2011, 01:05 PM
Bebop & Rocksteady runs around in the sewers, they do not know which path they should take.
"Here it is like a big labyrinth, many paths to take." says Bebop and scratching his head.
"Too bad we not have a map of the sewers, would have been easier to find a way out." Says Rocksteady and shrugs his shoulders.

Jade Green
12-16-2011, 07:04 PM
Randi had no clue who 'Bishop' was, but the name only made her think of a chess piece. If this rat thought that he was the cause of her powers, then 'Bishop' was likely a very formidable person to deal with. She suddenly wondered if he could be any help to her. It was something to investigate at a later date.

"We interrupt this regularly scheduled program for an important news bulletin. Just a few moments ago..."

The television set, which had been playing a soap opera was now reporting about a rampage on the streets. A helicopter view showed to ugly looking characters sharing pot shots with the local police. One of the perpetrators even tossed a grenade at a police car which was enough for the cops to back off. The two mutants -- for that was what they were -- then smashed open the window of a store to loot the merchandise.

"Hmph, you'd think they'd have sense enough to know that all the window display stuff is fake..." Randi muttered aloud. When the S.W.A.T finally made it to the scene the two retreated down a man hole.

"Both have now shifted down into the sewers, how will the police catch them now?"

She wasn't entirely sure if that was a smart or stupid move. New York City's underground was a virtual labyrinth of sewer, drainage and subway tunnels. They could easily lose the cops down there, but they could become easily lost as well. Unbeknownst to her, she was residing in a home located somewhere in that labyrinth.

BubblyShell22
12-18-2011, 08:19 AM
Splinter watched the news and gasped as he saw Bebop and Rocksteady creating havoc in New York and shooting it out with the police. As he saw them go down into the sewers, alarm filled him. They were leading the cops into the sewers, and his sons were down there! What if they ran into the police? He had to alert them. He picked up his Shell Cell that Donatello had created and got ready to dial one of his sons. He studied the buttons, trying to remember what Donatello had instructed him to do. The rat sometimes had trouble with all of this technology. Then he remembered that his sons' phones were connected to the four buttons near the top. He pressed the blue button, hoping that Leonardo would answer his phone.

Leo was still following Raph when his Shell Cell went off. He reached into his belt and saw that Splinter was calling him. "Hello?" he said.

"Leonardo, I have just been watching the news," Splinter began. "Bebop and Rocksteady were in a shootout with the police and have escaped into the sewers. You must alert your brothers immediately."

"Okay, I'll tell them," Leo replied. "Thanks for the information, Sensei. Raph and I were just going to check on you. Are you okay?"

"I am fine, my son," his father replied. "Our guest has been very hospitable to me and has not attacked. Just alert your brothers of the situation and be careful."

"I will, Father," Leo promised. He hung up and turned to Raph. "Raph, change of plans," he said. "Bebop and Rocksteady have led the police into the sewers. We have to get back to Don and Mikey right away." He dialed Don's number and just hoped that Don would answer.

Cowabunga Carl
12-21-2011, 03:40 PM
"What are those two lunk heads doing here? Aint they got somewhere more important to be like in a zoo?" Raph didn't like this one bit, to many things were going on for everything to be a coincidence. "Well then I guess it's time we go kick some shell."

Fang Wolf
12-22-2011, 01:47 AM
Bebop & Rocksteady spinning around in the sewers, they were completely lost.
"Which way?" ask Bebop. "This, perhaps?" Rocksteady says.
And Bebop & Rocksteady walking deeper into sewers, Hope to find a way out.

BubblyShell22
12-22-2011, 08:46 AM
Leo nodded at his brother's words. They would have to stop those two from creating havoc in any way they could. However, they had to call Don first and tell him. So, far, he was getting no answer. What had happened?

Jade Green
12-22-2011, 05:39 PM
(Uh... so, what are we going to do about Donatello?)

Randi listened to the rat talk on a wierd looking phone and continued to watch the television. The news flash had finished and so they had gone back to their regularly scheduled programming. It turned out the baby belonged to the twin that she truly 'loved'. Whatever.

Her main concern was leaving... which she couldn't do at that moment due to the floor constantly spinning with her as the axis. Hopefully this 'Donatello' person could stitch her up and -- after a little bit of rest -- she'd be good as new. "So... what is your name?" She asked Splinter, "I forgot to ask."

Cowabunga Carl
12-24-2011, 11:27 PM
(not sure what to do about Donnie. Anyone else want to play him? If not I'll play him and Raph, Shredder, and Hun)

BubblyShell22
12-25-2011, 02:40 PM
Splinter heard Randi ask him her name and smiled. He was sure he had told her his name, but she might have forgotten. "It is Splinter," he said. "My Master Yoshi gave me the name to remind him of something his father told him."

Jade Green
12-25-2011, 05:01 PM
(I double checked, he didn't give his name... lol.)

When she thought of the word 'splinter' Randi imagined a tiny splinter of wood. Splinters could be excessively hard to get rid of once they got under your skin. The the more you tried to pull them out, the deeper the splinter went. The only way to get rid of the splinter was to push it... encourage it to pierce your skin a second time and slide out on its own. Randi wondered if that was the reminder, push don't pull when dealing with adversity.

"I'm curious. It is uncommon for to be more than maybe one or two mutant animals in a major city at any given time." Randi commented, "Adding in the sons you've mentioned I've counted... six, maybe seven, seperate individuals... and that isn't even including me. How did such a population come to live in this city?" And further more, did the militia know about them?

..~*~..

(I'll take Donatello for now)

Donatello, who was nearly done defusing the bomb let out an growl of aggrivation as his shell cell continued to ring. "Mikey! Would you please get that?"

"Right." Michelangelo replied and pulled the phone off of his brothers belt. "Yo, what's up? Find another ticker?"

BubblyShell22
12-26-2011, 08:07 AM
(Ah, I see. I couldn't remember if he did or not.)

"Well, our origin is indeed a mystery to most," Splinter replied. "When my master died, I left his home and traveled on my own. During that time, a blind man was walking down the street when a truck came upon him. A young boy who was carrying four pet turtles in a bowl saw what was about to happen and aided the man. While doing so, the bowl smashed, and the turtles were washed down the sewers along with a can that fell from the truck. I hurried to help the turtles and found that the canister had smashed over them. I tried to wipe the substance off of them, but it clung to me as well. The next day, we were changed from the substance.

"As for Bebop and Rocksteady, I believe that Shredder changed them as they were once human."

He could see that this young woman was curious about mutants when she was one herself. He decided not to press her about her existence as he knew it was something she didn't want to discuss.

"Hey, Mikey, we've got trouble here," Leo said. "Bebop and Rocksteady have gone down in the sewers and have led the police there. Just get what you need to done and head back to the Lair. Be careful."

Cowabunga Carl
12-26-2011, 05:39 PM
Hun was loading up the van with weapons from the armory when his cell rang. Answering it he listened as the man on the other end told him that the two freaks had done what they were expect to. The Master would be pleased, it seemed these two could be useful from time to time. The man went on to tell him that the bombs had been planeted and activated as well. As he hung up he touched the button on his belt, just a few more minutes.

~~~~

Raph looked at Leo, "We going after them or we turnin tail?Cause you know I hate runnin."

Fang Wolf
12-26-2011, 05:46 PM
"Boss come be happy." Rocksteady says.
Bebop nods. "Yes, he would be very happy with our job." He says.

Both continues its journey through the sewers.
"If we are lucky we may encounter the beetles and their masters." They says.

Jade Green
12-26-2011, 05:47 PM
"Aw maaan, really?" Mikey sighed, just what they needed: more trouble. "Alright, I'll tell Donnie. We'll get back to the lair as soon as we can."

"What's going on?" Donnie asked, not looking up from his work.

"Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum are playing hide-and-go-seek in the sewers with a bunch of cops." He replied, tossing Donnie's com into his duffle bag. "You done, yet? We need to get back."

"One second." Don replied and severed another cord. The little digital clock froze and the bomb was successfully defused. "Alright, let's go." The two started back down towards home.

..~*~..

That was a little bit more information than what Randi expected; but, it was usefull: Splinter and his turtle sons were created due to an accident with some sort of mutegenic material. The rhino and boar, Beebop and Rocksteady had been created intentionally, to combat the aforementioned family.

"Human, eh? What a coincidence, I used to be human too..."

The most important piece of information here was that Splinter and his family were in conflict with an adversary capable of creating a virtual army of mutants. Which brought into question the reasons why this 'Shredder' hadn't done so yet? It was obvious that he wasn't worried about the mutants being seen which meant there was another reason why he hadn't attempted such a feat. Perhaps he lacked the needed resources?

She set down her cup of tea and shifted onto the couch to lay back down. Randi had always been a telepath. Her mutation, (which was no accident), had served to enhance her powers but also caused a lot of minor, physical problems such as her allergy to analgesics, colorblindness and even the color of her eyes. Randi touched the side of her head and felt the dampness of her bandages. They would need to be changed soon.

"Splinter, I'm going to be in this city for a while... and there is a likelihood that I'll run into this Shredder and his goons. Anything you can tell me to give me a leg up on him would be greatly appreciated."

BubblyShell22
12-27-2011, 06:51 PM
"Well, the main thing to do is to try to prevent yourself from being captured," Splinter told her. "Shredder will try and use you for his own personal gain. If he promises you anything, do not believe it. My son Leonardo once believed that Shredder was good and almost joined him until I told him about how Shredder was responsible for my master's death. If he tries to take you, be sure that you know some self-defense. If you do not, I would be happy to teach you."

Cowabunga Carl
12-29-2011, 11:24 AM
As he moved down the sewer he listened for sounds of the two overgrown zoo escapees. "What's the plan when we find them Leo?" Raph knew when to listen to his brother and this was one of those times. He wasn't much for planning, but knowing that there would be police in the sewers made him uneasy.

~~~~

Hun drove the van towards the warehouse that the Purple Dragons were using as a base for the time being. As he approached the gate opened and he pulled the van to a stop next to the building. Some random members of the gang appeared and started to unload the weapons.

As he got out and looked across the waterfront he reached for the detonator. A smile played across his lips. As soon as he pressed this button in two minutes a chunck of Manhattan would sink and begin to flood. With a firm press of his thumb he hit the button.

BubblyShell22
12-29-2011, 05:48 PM
Leo turned to his brother and was surprised that Raph was asking about a plan. He figured Raph would want to just jump into a fight without a plan. That was usually the way he was. "We wait and see what's going on," he replied. "We don't engage unless someone is being harmed. Any sign of the police, try to stay undercover unless they're being attacked."

Jade Green
12-30-2011, 12:02 PM
Randi offered Splinter a slight nod and closed her eyes. As serious of a danger as this Shredder was, she knew there really wasn't much that she could do about it. She had to focus on getting better before she could do anything else.

"Thank you for the offer," She said, recalling seeing some martial artist equipment, "I might just take you up on that, I could use the brush-up... when I'm not so dizzy, that is." Randi had been trained in the Mutant Militia's own brand of martial arts which was primarily Kung Fu in form. Truth be told, it hadn't exactly been her best subject back in basic training; however, it had proved to help her develop her own form of self defense. 'Gymnastic Gun-play' or 'Gun Fu' is what some of her peers had jokingly called it.

Never-the-less, any training this rat was willing to provide she'd happily accept. Strategically speaking, it might give her the upper hand she needed against her enemies and give her an idea of how his actually worked.

..~*~..

As the two brothers left the area where the bomb had been planted, Donnie pulled a device out of his bag. Mikey recognized it as something he had been using while messing with the bomb. "Hey, Bro, what'cha doin'?"

"The bomb was working on a specific radio frequency." Donatello replied with a frown, "I want double check something." He pushed a button on the side of the device and the screen lit up in black and neon green with not one, but two red spots. "Oh no!" The techno savvy turtle sprinted down another tunnel which didn't lead home.

"Hey! Where are ya goin'?"

"Raph was right! There's more than one and one of them is way too close to the lair!" Don called back, "I need to defuse it!"

"Oh man!" Mikey reached for his own shell cell and called for Splinter. He had to be warned!

Fang Wolf
12-30-2011, 01:57 PM
Rocksteady & Bebop hear the police and police dogs behind them.
"They take in on us, we are now big problem." Says the two and start running as fast as they can.

BubblyShell22
12-31-2011, 03:58 PM
"You are quite welcome," Splinter replied. He was glad the young lady was thinking about possibly taking some self-defense. She would need it against Shredder and his minions. Just as he was about to talk more, he heard his Shell Cell going off again. He reached into his kimono and drew it out. He saw Michelangelo's name on the caller ID and wondered why he would be calling.

"Michelangelo, what is wrong?" he asked.

Cowabunga Carl
01-01-2012, 12:01 PM
He could hear shouts coming towards them. No doubt it would be the two luggs followed by the police. He looked to Leo. "Well?"

(Sorry just trying to speed some things up)

Jade Green
01-01-2012, 01:54 PM
"Master, there's a bomb planted near the lair! We're going to try to defuse it but there's another one.... uh, where is the other one?" Don spouted out a location which Michelangelo repeated to Splinter.

"I can't garauntee that I can defuse them both." Don added, "We've got to be ready!"

BubblyShell22
01-02-2012, 07:30 AM
Splinter was alarmed to hear that from his son. "All right, do what you can, Donatello," he said. "Should Randi and I leave then?" He wanted to make sure that he and Randi were safe. He had confidence in Donatello's abilities, but sometimes things could go wrong anyway. He reported to Randi what Michelangelo had just said.

Leo looked at Raph. "Let's just wait and see who it is," he said. "Don't engage unless I tell you to. If we're lucky, the police can subdue them, and we won't have to do anything at all."

Cowabunga Carl
01-09-2012, 08:22 PM
(Fang Wolf think your up mate)

Fang Wolf
01-10-2012, 07:59 AM
(Fang Wolf think your up mate)

(What I have come up to?)

"Release the hounds!"
"Let's take those two animals!"

Rocksteady & Bebop begin to approach the turtles location.
Both had heavy weapons in hand + Big Bag with Beautiful Jewelry with expensive Gems.
And police dogs were right behind Rocksteady & Bebop.

BubblyShell22
01-11-2012, 06:53 PM
Leo noticed where Bebop and Rocksteady were headed. "Uh-oh, this doesn't look good," he said to Raph. "We'd better stay alert." It definitely wasn't good that the police were after the two villains. He only hoped the police wouldn't think that he and Raph were with Bebop and Rocksteady.

Jade Green
01-11-2012, 09:01 PM
"Bombs?" Randi asked, slowly sitting up, "Explosives?"

"I don't know." Don replied, still heading for the location of the bomb. "If the first bomb is any indication I reccomend that you hide under the table, it's going to feel like a small earth quake."

"I can defuse it, show me where it is." Randi stood up and then quickly fell back down, holding her head. "Oh man..."

BubblyShell22
01-12-2012, 07:17 AM
Splinter hurried to the woman's side. "Are you all right, Randi?" he asked. He was concerned that something was wrong with her and that it had something to do with the situation at hand.

Cowabunga Carl
01-12-2012, 02:08 PM
(Question: How is combat usually done in these type of things)

Jade Green
01-12-2012, 02:34 PM
(Carefully. Discriptively. Do not say you actually HIT someone, give them the chance to get out of the way. No one is perfect, not all your attacks are going to hit, and alternatively, you can't evade every single attack.
Example:
Rocksteady charged forwards, lowering his head to ram into the two turtles.

Leonardo dodged to the right, evading the rhino's attack and pulled out his swords, bringing them down towards the mutant.

Also, be logical that means, if it seems likely to happen, it probably will. This means, if you reclessly charge forwards in a closed quartes area and miss your target the likelihood of slamming into a wall are greatly increased.

Rocksteady charges Leo, Leo uses his ninja skills to dodge, Rocksteady subsequently rams into the wall. Since Rocksteady is a Rhino he is slightly dazed -- and might even ruin the wall -- but he's not out of the fight.)

BubblyShell22
01-12-2012, 05:14 PM
(Yeah, I think we should just play it by ear here. Leo doesn't want them to engage yet and to just wait and see what happens. If Fang Wolf decides to let either Rocksteady or Bebop fight the Turtles, then we can start to fight.)

Jade Green
01-12-2012, 06:07 PM
(I agree with you, bubbles. And remember, ninjas are of the shadow, they avoid conflict whenever they can)

BubblyShell22
01-13-2012, 06:56 AM
(Yes, exactly. That's what I'm aiming for.)

Cowabunga Carl
01-13-2012, 11:50 AM
Raph tried to find a place in the shadows to allow the others to pass. He didn't like that they were headed in the direction of the lair. If this is how Leo wanted to play it, then he'd follow the lead on that. He just hoped there was more to the plan and Leo would tell him what it was when they didn't have to worry about quite.

Fang Wolf
01-13-2012, 01:49 PM
(No, that be no fight. Only Problem for Turtles. ^^)

Rocksteady & Bebop runs continue Turtles.
"Catch this!" They say and throwing stolen goods with Beautiful Jewelry with expensive Gems to Leo.
And They continue to run through the sewers.

BubblyShell22
01-14-2012, 08:55 AM
Leo was a bit surprised that Bebop and Rocksteady weren't going to fight. He caught the bag of jewelry that they threw at him so that it wouldn't be discarded. Then he set the bag down. He figured it would be best to go to the police station and turn in the stolen bag. "Raph, I'm going to go to the police station and turn in these jewels," he said. "You go back to the Lair and check on Master Splinter."

Cowabunga Carl
01-25-2012, 05:08 PM
"Fine, but make it fast. With those two down here somethings going on." Raph took off towards the lair. He could still hear the cops and their dogs but he hoped maybe he could draw them away before heading home.

BubblyShell22
01-26-2012, 08:03 AM
Leo nodded and picked up the jewelry bag, making sure not to drop any discarded jewels. It was pretty heavy, but Leo was able to carry it anyway. He ascended to the surface and made sure no one could see him. Then he made his way to the police station via the rooftops and left the bag by the entrance, hoping that the police would see it. He only hoped his fingerprints wouldn't be visible. Otherwise, they could trace the bag to him.

"There, that's done," he said. Then he headed back to the Lair to check on Splinter and meet up with Raph.

Fang Wolf
01-27-2012, 08:43 AM
Police dogs to sniff up Rocksteady & Bebop tracks, until they got the tracks.
"Now we have them, Stop all escape doors!" The police spread out in the sewers, police dogs will lead police to Rocksteady & Bebop.

Rocksteady & Bebop stop and began hyperventilating.
"We got rid of the cops?" Both checks behind. "Yes, I hope the beetles got the police on Them."
Rocksteady & Bebop sit down and begin to rest.

Jade Green
01-28-2012, 09:36 PM
"No..." Randi muttered truthfully. Her head injury was more severe than she first thought. If there really was another bomb near by, there was no way she was going to be able to help.

Meanwhile, Don had shoved the shell cell into Mike's hands. He had found the bomb closest to their lair and was working on defusing it. "Tell them to find a secure place, like under a door frame."

Michelangelo put it to his ear and could hear the muffled voices of Splinter and -- he presumed -- the female turtle he had found earlier. "Master Splinter? Donnie says that you guys should probably find some place secure to wait... just in case."

BubblyShell22
01-29-2012, 07:06 AM
Splinter nodded at his son's request. "Very well," he said. "We will try and find a more secure place." He then turned to the female turtle. "My son Donatello says that we must find a secure place to wait until he defuses the bomb. I heard him mention a doorframe, so I suppose we can do that. Let me help you." He held out his hand for the female turtle, hoping she would take it and go with him.

Cowabunga Carl
02-14-2012, 05:35 PM
The Police could still be heard shouting in various parts of the sewers. Barking from the dogs reverberated through out causing the directions they were heading to be hard to determine. Raph made his way as stealthily as he could towards the lair. Taking out his cell shell he called Mikey. "Come on answer."

Jade Green
03-07-2012, 05:30 PM
Greysight took Splinter's offered hand and allowed him to lead her to the aforementioned 'secure place'. As soon as they reached it, she leaned a part of the door. "This... really... sucks..."

..~*~..

Mikey was just about to call Leo when his phone rang. It was Raph, "Hey Raph! I was just about to call you guys. DOnnie found another bomb but he says there's another one near by. You and leo need to find a secure place, NOW!"

BubblyShell22
03-07-2012, 06:18 PM
Splinter could sense the female's distress. "Yes, I believe it is very unfortunate we have to do this," he said apologetically. "However, it is best for us to be safe than for us to get hurt. I just hope my other sons will be under cover so they do not get hurt." He really wasn't sure what was happening with Leonardo and Raphael. He only hoped they would be able to control Bebop and Rocksteady before they caused havoc.

Cowabunga Carl
03-07-2012, 10:25 PM
Raph listened to Mikey and when he was finished Raph answered back, "Yeah well that's just great. Those two lunkheads tossed the cash and kept running. Leo had to take it back so I don't know where he's at, and I don't like those two still being in the sewer. I'm headed back to the lair as fast as I can. I'll help father with the stranger. Tell that egghead to get a move on it." He hung up before Mike could answer and started running towards home.

BubblyShell22
03-08-2012, 04:18 PM
After Leo had dispatched of the bag, he ran through the sewers, hoping to catch up to Raph. At least the bag was taken care of, and he didn't have to worry about anyone coming across it unexpectedly and being caught with it. The last thing he wanted was for some innocent person to go to jail.

Jade Green
03-08-2012, 05:05 PM
"Actually, I was complaining about all the movement." Greysight muttered in reply, "I feel like my brain's being swished around in a jar."

..-~*~-..

Mike didn't miss a beat and called Leonardo. He didn't bother to tell Don to hurry because he knew that his brother was doing everything he could. "C'mon Leo, pick up!"

BubblyShell22
03-09-2012, 07:22 AM
"Ah, I see," Splinter replied. "I have some herbal medicine that may help with your headache. My sons often take it when they are in distress.

Leo heard his phone ring and saw that Mikey was calling. "Hey, Mike, I just got rid of the bag and am heading to the Lair," he reported. "What's going on with you and Don? Did you defuse the bomb?"

Cowabunga Carl
03-13-2012, 12:12 PM
Raph could hear the sound of someone coming up behind him. It was fait so they probably didn't want to be heard but he knew these sewers and their sounds. Someone was behind him. Turning to face his pursuer he could see it was Leo.

"Leo, Don and Mike found another bomb. We got ta get Splinter out of the layer."

Jade Green
03-13-2012, 01:05 PM
Just as Leo asked the question, Don let out a shout, "Done! Get some place safe now, you've got one minute!" He was already moving to what he hoped would be a secure location

"Dude, you hear that? the last one's going off in less than a minute!" Mike quickly relayed as he followed Don.

BubblyShell22
03-14-2012, 07:21 AM
Leo had just reached Raph and heard Mikey and Don's news. "Okay, we're taking cover," he reported. He hung up and led Raph to a safe place where they could take cover. He just hoped his brothers would be okay and that Splinter was also safe.

Fang Wolf
03-14-2012, 06:18 PM
Rocksteady and Bebop got up from their place, they would now try to find out the sewers.

"Which way?"
"The police are still after us."
"If they catch us, it becomes zoo in force."
"A terrible idea..."

Rocksteady & Bebop can still hear the police dog's barking.
"Time to move on to a safer place.."

So they start running again, They hope to find out again.