PDA

View Full Version : Spider-Man. Yup. Not TMNT at all. Whateva.

Dane E5R
08-02-2011, 03:04 AM
Hey strangers.

Did this Spider-Man here pretty recently, decided to share.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v120/Y2Dane/spydamaaaanlores.jpg

I have a character in my upcoming web series that wears a Spider-Man shirt. I thought it'd be a cool idea for it to be a custom shirt that no one else on Earth has. So I grabbed a ****** drawing of Spidey that I drew a little over a year ago, made it less ******, brought it into photoshop, made even LESS ******, and colored it.

Since I want the shirt to have the appearance of an officially licensed shirt, I decided to color this in a western/American comic book style instead of my traditional cel shading/anime style. This was the first time I've ever tried coloring in said style, and for a first attempt, I'm pretty close to satisfied.

Bauer536
08-02-2011, 07:41 AM
Hey strangers.

Did this Spider-Man here pretty recently, decided to share.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v120/Y2Dane/spydamaaaanlores.jpg

I have a character in my upcoming web series that wears a Spider-Man shirt. I thought it'd be a cool idea for it to be a custom shirt that no one else on Earth has. So I grabbed a ****** drawing of Spidey that I drew a little over a year ago, made it less ******, brought it into photoshop, made even LESS ******, and colored it.

Since I want the shirt to have the appearance of an officially licensed shirt, I decided to color this in a western/American comic book style instead of my traditional cel shading/anime style. This was the first time I've ever tried coloring in said style, and for a first attempt, I'm pretty close to satisfied.

Really good Spiderman. Too bad the new movie next year looks like it's going to stink for me. I loved the first film a lot. I love how you blended in your colors.:tsmile: Even the shading on his eyes look great.

Jester
08-02-2011, 08:20 AM
Great as always Dane. Good to see ya again.

Jephael
08-02-2011, 01:04 PM
Awesome drawing, dude!

MrPliggins
08-02-2011, 06:47 PM
This looks great; I love the vibrant colors. The drawing style kind of reminds me of Sal Buscema.

Samhain
08-02-2011, 08:04 PM
Loving this!

Rikirk
08-21-2011, 03:45 AM
I like that...

A Lot.;)