PDA

View Full Version : Looking for TMNT Episodes on VHS will Trade

Pointblank
04-21-2003, 06:32 PM
Since some members on this site can't act like adults with sending useless pm's and comments, I am no longer wasting my time and money to make copies for people. I am sorry for the people who were interested. It isn't worth my time if people won't respect the laws and respect my views. That was all I was asking. I was making them for people who couldn't get them by other means out of respect and from one collector to another. I Thank for everyone who was interested and hope they have luck finding them elsewhere. Hope everyone understands...

Pointblank
05-02-2003, 02:10 PM
See above

Deathknight
05-02-2003, 07:40 PM
In 2-3 weeks I'm probably gonna be selling this set but I want cash. Complete set of all 193 tmnt eps + the 2 anime episodes on vhs. They aren't in order and most don't have commercials, Quality is 6-8 out of 10. Tell me how much you'll pay for that if you're interested and we'll talk. Of course I have to wait for my new set to arrive. :P

Cascadia
05-02-2003, 09:44 PM
I have some of the original TMNT on VHS.....

Casey Jones
05-03-2003, 08:28 AM
would you be interested in selling any of those, Point Blank? i'd offer TMNT eps, but all i have are copies of the '03 series.

Cascadia
05-03-2003, 03:52 PM
I have Sky Turtles, Cowabunga Shredhead, Donatello's Degree, Michelangelo Meets Bugman, Super Rocksteady and Mighty Bebop, and Planet of the Turtles, Raphael Meets his Match, The Four Musketurtles. I am willing to trade any of these tapes for whatever you would to trade with me.

Deathknight
05-03-2003, 05:18 PM
the TV teddy four musketurtles or the rare one with Take me to your leader?

Pointblank
05-03-2003, 05:31 PM
See above.

Cascadia
05-03-2003, 08:15 PM
the TV teddy four musketurtles or the rare one with Take me to your leader?

It is the TV Teddy for musketurtles

Deathknight
05-04-2003, 03:13 PM
man I WANT THE ONE WITH TAKE ME TO YOUR LEADER! I loved that ep.

Ratking
05-06-2003, 06:16 AM
Thanks for the offer, but I only trade. It is considered to be illegal copy right violation if you sell episodes you record from the tv or movies, but there is a loop hole, you can trade from a colletor to collector any media for your own personal use. :)

hehe cool. Where does it say that?

Deathknight
05-06-2003, 09:42 AM
it says it in the copyright laws, and if you follow them you're pretty pathetic. I mean the companies haven't released any episodes on DVD and the vhs are out of print, just how are they losing money by people distrubuting or selling them in other means? You need to realize limitations you can have like I do. I don't download anything I can buy unless I'm just looking at it to see how it is.

Pointblank
05-06-2003, 11:14 AM
Mods can lock or delete these thread if they want. Sorry about this.