PDA

View Full Version : Old Post, New Post

Jester
10-04-2011, 03:32 AM
Not really a game, more so a "Wow, I used to sound like that..." This is a thread where you post an example of an old post and an example ofa new post to show just how much you're posting style has matured over the years. I;ll start, since my posting style has very drastically changed.
Jester liked episode.
Jester gives a 3 outta 5 stars.
Jester liked the forshadowing of the "City of War" story arc.
Jester likes how the turtles, splinter april and casey are one big, however disfunctional, family.
Jester likes april in the mud mask and robe.
Jester likes the fact that he sees a strange love triangle unfolding (u know donny's gonna be jealous of casey....april and he are so similar).
Jester has said enough...
Jester will now sleep.
Bow before....Jester
Man that was painful.
new toon shredder is brave even as a utrom.
Remember Raph said...."he's not so tough let's squish 'em" and then the utrom tin grin latched on to his face and taunted him..." ican't hear u....what did u say?"
In my book that makes for a strong villian....if he survu ved the tcri explosion.....which i'd bet he did....if i was a beting man
i was kinda dissapointed when i learned that technaly new shredder was krang/shredder kinda cross but u know waht ever works...it's a twist
I just wish we'd see a new toon bebop and rocksteady....that'd rock!!!!
Yikes.

And now:
Yeah the Mutanimals is a misnomer. All of 3 of them are mutants, and only 2 by way of Krang and Shredder mutagen
Leatherhead- Once Human Mutant (though via the Turnstone, not mutagen. We both forgot Archie LH in the list, too Cubed. ;))
Mondo Gecko - Once Human Mutant
Man Ray (Fillet) - Once Human Mutant
Wingnut and Screwloose - Aliens
Dreadmon - Mystical Wolf Man (although he was once a dude. If he lost the stolen amulet that made him a wolf, would he return to normal? You know, like Juggernaut?)
Jagwar - Mystical Jaguar/Human Hybrid (EWW!!!)

Then again 3 of 7 isn't bad...and Dreadmon could almost be a "maybe mutant" He was once human, after all.
Look. there's structure. Grammar, even!

I guess if you wanted to actually make it a game, just don't give clues as to which is the old and which is the new. There GAME ON!

Kendamu
10-05-2011, 10:57 PM
Sure. Konami's gone. Whatever. I have their best stuff on MAME, anyway. Besides, I'm one of the weird guys who thought that Konami was getting worse at it everytime a new toon TMNT game would come out. The first one's the best, IMO.

Now, Ubisoft isn't some sort of company that stands out in my mind as the best game makers in the world or anything, but they definately don't seem to be responsible for any games I don't like. So I'm excited.

Cautiously optimistic about everything like I am now.

So what you're saying is that you have problems perceiving attempts at humor even with obvious clues such as the logo of the website featuring a comedian's face and the articles are all required to have something to do with said comedian?

I think you need to go back to Clown College.

And for everyone else... "Grr! I take my TMNT way too seriously to realize that oftentimes parodies are a sign of the thing being parodied being really famous and well-known! Grr! I also don't realize that, unless what's being parodied did something to harm people that it's actually a sign of respect! Grr!"

I'm not going to edit away my response because I figure it's just stupid to take away what I've already done. However, at the time I wrote this I was kinda peeved about some other things and I just happened to vent in this post toward people and about things that aren't involved in any way. So, while the general opinion still holds true that I think that the article is a really funny parody of the TMNT and political stuff, I didn't mean to come off as such an ass when driving that opinion home.

That's probably when the overall pessimism and hate TMNT fans had of EVERYTHING in the franchise that wasn't the earliest issues of TMNT Vol. 1, the 1990 movie, S1 OT, or Turtles in Time started getting to me.

I don't mind the NWA thing at the top. I might get this shirt.

Still, easy to please and pretty optimistic.

Luzmagica
10-06-2011, 01:03 AM
How can you get your very first posts??? :-?:-?:-?

Jester
10-06-2011, 01:55 AM
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/search.php?searchid=378192
Here ya go. :D

Luzmagica
10-06-2011, 07:14 AM
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/search.php?searchid=378192
Here ya go. :D

I went on link..???? Message: Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms. :-?:-?:-?

Jester
10-06-2011, 07:42 AM
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/search.php?searchid=378242
Does this work? If not then...
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y132/Jesterangelo/FirstPost.jpg
Do this...:D

Luzmagica
10-06-2011, 02:57 PM
Thanks to Gobo! and Thanks for info Jester!!!! ;)

Here is my first one two years ago!

"Hi!
Hi !!.
This is my first post in this forum!! Im collecting TMNT cards and found these place searching every link, I hope complete my collection!! I have send a message to saiyan monkey!!!
Thanks!."

OMG!!! :lol: ...I think I improved my english a bit since then...Does still sound like a telegram???? :lol:

About the content still being the same!!!! Searching cards for my collection too!!!! :lol: LOL :lol: Also I've also contributed a little to the forums with my opinions, votes and pics/scans...

I hope that for a long time .... :tgrin: :twink:

gobo
10-06-2011, 03:07 PM
Your Spanglish is still unrivaled, chica. ;)

Luzmagica
10-07-2011, 02:29 AM
Your Spanglish is still unrivaled, chica. ;)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:!!! A new word! :lol::lol::lol: ;)

Thansk guys! *kisses*