PDA

View Full Version : Entrance Greats Undertaker

Newton Gimmick
10-11-2011, 01:29 PM
http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6218/6232407857_5547cec38e.jpg (http://www.infinitehollywood.com/2011/10/figure-review-entrance-greats.html)

All month long we're doing 31 Days of Halloween showcasing a variety of scary things. Today we're looking at the scariest wrestler in 1990... THE UNDERTAKER! It's the Mattel Entrance Greats version. This guy was pretty hard to find in my neck of the woods, but I finally got my hands all over the Deadman. Eww.

Time to go OLD SCHOOL!

Entrance Greats Undertaker Review (http://www.infinitehollywood.com/2011/10/figure-review-entrance-greats.html)

TheCanadiandrome
10-12-2011, 12:32 AM
So cool! Where'd u find it?

Newton Gimmick
10-12-2011, 12:09 PM
I bought it online, which is probably the best bet.

TheCanadiandrome
10-13-2011, 12:47 AM
Is it Toys R Us?

Leonardo87
11-09-2011, 06:37 PM
Yes it's at Toys 'R Us and I have a few things I want to mention on the review. For one; his last name is spelled "Calaway" not Calloway. Another thing is he wore black gloves during the time he debuted into a few weeks of wearing them since his debut until they turned gray.

I am just a huge Creature of the Night; sorry for that :tsweatdr:

GK Punk
11-09-2011, 06:47 PM
I found this one at Burlington Coat factory of all places for 10 bucks this week. They had a few other Entrance greats there for the same price as well.

TheCanadiandrome
11-10-2011, 11:30 PM
Yes it's at Toys 'R Us and I have a few things I want to mention on the review. For one; his last name is spelled "Calaway" not Calloway. Another thing is he wore black gloves during the time he debuted into a few weeks of wearing them since his debut until they turned gray.

Wow, didnt even know that about the gloves

Hamato Yoshi
12-13-2011, 04:06 PM
I went to the last 3 Manias just to see him....nuff said :D

Newton Gimmick
12-15-2011, 07:17 AM

Actually, to be fair I made that pretty clear in the review that he wore black gloves, although that's not at all what is considered his iconic look. You're correct on the name though, albeit a common mistake.

TheCanadiandrome
12-17-2011, 09:14 PM
I went to the last 3 Manias just to see him....nuff said :D

nice! going to next years?

Hero
02-04-2012, 06:26 AM
Big Rumor: Mattel, producers of the WWE figures line will be releasing limited edition Undertaker & Kane Barbies complete with 'authentic' hair. They will sell on MattyCollector.com for only 99 each (ex p&p) and are available in a limited quantity for less than 3 days. The website promises to be bug proof this time round :)

TheCanadiandrome
02-04-2012, 11:40 PM
Big Rumor: Mattel, producers of the WWE figures line will be releasing limited edition Undertaker & Kane Barbies complete with 'authentic' hair. They will sell on MattyCollector.com for only 99 each (ex p&p) and are available in a limited quantity for less than 3 days. The website promises to be bug proof this time round :)

oh gee only 99 each?! so cheap :trolleye:

Sword Slicin' Leo
02-06-2012, 12:57 PM
Authenitic Hair? from what or who? thats nasty