PDA

View Full Version : looking for RPs

Jade Green
10-12-2011, 10:10 PM
I'm looking for a few people (or even just one) to play a tmnt rpg via aim. I'll admit I'm known to be quite picky on this board but please don't let that stop you from IMing me. My AOL name is onwingsofebony

Stellar Cat
10-14-2011, 01:49 PM
Oh sure thing, dudette. :tsmile: Before I AIM ya, a couple wee questions, are OCs OK to use and is doing crossovers all right? Also, do you prefer it to be taken place in the Old Toon-verse or New Toon-verse? Just curious. :tsmile:

Jade Green
10-14-2011, 09:16 PM
Oh sure thing, dudette. :tsmile: Before I AIM ya, a couple wee questions, are OCs OK to use and is doing crossovers all right? Also, do you prefer it to be taken place in the Old Toon-verse or New Toon-verse? Just curious. :tsmile:

I have OCs of my own, so why I would I hinder you in that aspect? I honestly prefer movie verse, but I'm cool with the new toon as well. When its a one on one rpg, I prefer that we share the responsibility of the TMNT (i.e. divy them up equally) and discuss basic plot ideas.

Crossovers are... complicated. I've done a few and they're ok if they're well thought out. I actually had an idea for one dealing with the Star Trek verse.

A couple of things about my own RPGs. They're usually dark and gritty. There is killing, and I even have my own set of villians. Romance is 'ok' but I don't want any predetermined outcomes, I'd rather that develope during the game.