PDA

View Full Version : NBA Lock out finally over!!!

Redeemer
11-26-2011, 03:28 AM
0http://www.cbssports.com/nba/story/16242814/tenative-deal-saves-a-nba-season-starting-christmas-after-exasperating-149-days-of-negotiations

I wake up at 530 a.m. and found out the lock out is over I am posting this bc I am curious and want everybody's input on this.

"Millionaire vs Billionaire" and the greed of players in general of the players.

The players took a 6% cut, but still!!! have more share of the overall revenue than the owners!!!!!! New(51 vs 49 favor players)

This is the only major sport that I am aware of were the players receive more revenue than the owners!!!

Its like employees making more than the owner in a business or corporation better yet.

Is it bc most players like Lebron James come from a poor background????

Discogod
11-26-2011, 05:22 AM
You give any guys in their early-mid 20s that kind of money & power, and it'll go to their heads, regardless of race or background. I'm just glad we can finally get down to some basketball, it's the only sport I have a major interest in and the thought of losing the season was too much to bear.

Ninjinister
11-26-2011, 11:34 AM
There was an NBA lockout?

The Stryker
11-26-2011, 12:02 PM
Is it bc most players like Lebron James come from a poor background????

It's because he's from Cleveland. If he stops having money he has to go back there.

Also because he's black. It's just science.

Redeemer
11-26-2011, 01:15 PM
You give any guys in their early-mid 20s that kind of money & power, and it'll go to their head.

Thats a good point most players go to college for only one year and then go pro to make money and a lot of the play are immature to a degree

But still seriously some of these guys r making 120 million dollars/ 7 year contracts!!!!! thats over 15 million per season!!!!! thats ridiculous