PDA

View Full Version : Ile de la Ménagerie


Jade Green
12-05-2011, 03:28 PM
The teenage mutant ninja turtles wake up on a lush tropical island with no memory of how they got there. There is something odd about the island that they can't quite put their fingers on. They soon discover that there are other mutants on the island, and not all of them are hospitable; and, to make matters worse, something alien is visiting the island at night.

Now, it is up to the brothers to survive this new place and find a way home.

Rules:

Yes, I will be allowing Original Characters, but these characters must be reviewed by me. I have final say if they can be used or not.
I reserve the right to ask anyone to leave the game.
One liners are boring and terribly descriptive. Try to write at least 150 characters per post that isn't asking a lot.

Canon Characters:
Leonardo: BubblyShell22
Raphael: Old Hob
Donatello: Jade Green
Michelangelo: luzmagica

Original Characters:
Greysight: Jade Green
The Alien: Jade Green
Sloan: Jade Green
Grimm: Jade Green
Gwen: Jade Green
Random Mutants: Jade Green
Lumpkin: Old Hob
Augustus Hunter: toxicZodiac
Sira Hunter: toxicZodiac
Hades Kami toxicZodiac

BubblyShell22
12-06-2011, 05:52 PM
I'll play Leo.

Cowabunga Carl
12-07-2011, 12:08 AM
Can I play Lumpkin?

Jade Green
12-07-2011, 01:05 AM
nice name change, sure Lumpkin will be added and Bubbly, you're Leo. We need at least Mikey and Raph claimed. I may just sub Mikey if no one takes him.

Luzmagica
12-07-2011, 03:29 AM
mmmm....I must confess my experience in RPGs = 0 :tconfuse: , ...if you dont matter about that I will try to play Mike... if any experience playing is needed I dont matter only enjoy/read the story... I dont want to be one you must tell to leave the game! :trazz:

Cowabunga Carl
12-07-2011, 12:02 PM
If you need a Raph I can play him too. He is mind of my staple turtle.

Yeah figured it was time for a name change. Making changes in my personal life so figured I'd make changes here too. Plus Hob is probably my favorite addition to the franchise in a long time.

Jade Green
12-07-2011, 04:47 PM
luzmagica, I'm willing to give you a chance. Just try to keep in character, (do/say what you think Mike would do and say) and try to post when you can.

Old Hob, Raph is yours.

I'll work on a beginning post.

Jade Green
12-08-2011, 12:40 AM
The hot sun pressed down upon his skin and the cool breeze swept across their bodies bringing with it the salty sweet scent of the sea. The trees and ferns whispered unintelligible secrets as the wind pushed pass and the ocean grumbled a continuous reply. The sand was so fine that it felt like powder beneath him. It was a beautiful dream, all too lovely to be real and Donatello didn't dare open his eyes for fear that it might end.

Then, he heard the laughing of a gull and reality set in. He opened his eyes to find himself not in his bed or at his computer but a beach staring out at a vast blue-green ocean. On either side of him lay his brothers, all still seemingly asleep. As Don gazed out across the distant watery horizon, a deep sense of dread filled his throat.

He couldn't remember how they got there!

..~*~..

On another part of the beach only a few miles away, a female turtle set down her fishing supplies to inspect what she had found. It was a weasel or ferret of some kind, (Lumpkin), with no physical injuries that she could see; however, she knew from experience that fur had a nasty habit of hiding the deepest of wounds. She reached over and gently touched the mutant mammal's neck to check for a pulse and, finding one, began to check his body for any broken bones or unseen bruises. Finding none, the female turtle stood up and nudged the ferret with blunt end of her spear.

“Hey,” She said in English, “It’s time to wake up.” She bumped his side again, repeating what she said first in Japanese and then in Mandarin Chinese. You could never know language the new ‘castaways’ spoke, it was best to try as many as you could.

Cowabunga Carl
12-08-2011, 11:18 AM
Raph looked around and saw only darkness. No matter which way he moved it seemed it moved with him. He could hear things through the darkness as if they were taunting him, calling out to him in this shroud of blindness he found himself. He reached out but there was nothing infront of him but space. His feet felt cool and then warm. As he moved it kept happening. The sensation kept moving up his legs. All of a sudden he felt himself falling.

In that instant Raph sat bult upright on the beach. As his eyes adjusted to the brightness he took a moment to look around. He could see Leo and Mike next to him but Donnie was awake too. "Where the shell are we Don?"

~~~~~

Lumpkin's eyes opened at the sound of someone talking to him. Looking up he could see it was a female turtle. 'But it isn't a normal turtle is it,' he thought to himself, 'She's like me.' He tried to sit up but found he was more sore then he expected. But why was he sore? In fact how had he even gotten here?

"Umm hi," was all he could think to say.

Luzmagica
12-09-2011, 12:51 AM
Michelangelo could not define it as a nightmare, but did not feel quite right, maybe a little dizzy .... got carried away by the feeling .... I will be waiting a bit until one of my brothers come to wake me up for breakfast and training .....
He began to feel the sand under the toes ... what happens here?... Suddenly he heard Raph saying: "Where the shell are we Don?" ....
...mmmm....This is not the usual way to start the day .... He feels a little less dizzy ... the beach was still there .... Don and Raph raised his side and .....Leo sleep yet??? The world upside down ....!!!
Mike deeps breath and calm down, there are worse forms of waking thought ... (in a zoo cage ...for example....), we are together .... and that's good ....
Just to ease the initial tension in the air ....he asked "what about the breakfast, guys...?"

BubblyShell22
12-09-2011, 09:03 AM
Leonardo awoke at the sound of Raph's voice. Wait, why would he hear Raph's voice? Raph hadn't slept in his room. It was then that he felt the cool breeze on his skin and sand beneath him. This wasn't right. He opened his eyes and took in his surroundings. They appeared to be on a beach of some sort, but how had they gotten there?

"I don't think we'll be getting any breakfast now, Mikey," Leo replied. "How the shell did this happen?" He felt a pang as he realized that Master Splinter wasn't with them. Surely he'd be worried that his sons hadn't returned home. He decided to try and see if he could reach out for his father via meditation. Maybe if he could do that, he could get a message to him somehow.

He sat down in the lotus position and tried to clear his mind of all thought, but his initial panic at finding himself on a beach instead of at home was ruining his concentration. With a frustrated sigh, he decided to meditate later.

Jade Green
12-09-2011, 03:08 PM
"Why is it immediately assumed that I would know?" Don asked in frustration and stood up. "My best guess, we're on a beach and from the look of the trees... Somewhere in the tropic of Capricorn, maybe, but other than that I couldn't tell you." He'd have to wait until nightfall. Maybe he could use the stars to get a fix on their location.

Donnie scratched the back of his head, "Guys? What's the last thing you remember doing?" Had he gone to bed, or was he working on the computer? Maybe he had gone out on a training run with the rest. Don wasn't sure and that worried him the most.

..~*~..

The female turtle stared at Lumpkin through bi-colored eyes: one a soft blue the other a deep red. She was frowning with a stern sense of concern. "Hello to you too." She replied and leaned in a bit, "How are you feeling? Can you get up?" Greysight refrained from asking him what he remembered last, she knew that he wouldn't be able to call... just like everyone else.

BubblyShell22
12-11-2011, 08:40 AM
"Well, I remember meditating and then going to bed," Leo replied. "I don't remember anything else after that." He tried to think about how they had gotten there. "Do you think this may have something to do with Renet?" he asked his brothers. "After all, she has put us in weird situations before. Maybe this is one of her tests she has to pass for Lord Simultaneous." It wouldn't be odd for something like that to happen.

Cowabunga Carl
12-11-2011, 01:16 PM
"Look I'm sorry Don. Your just the smart one so I figured if any of us knew what was goin on it would be you," Raph replied to his brother. This was a very weird situation to find themselves in and they could all really use clear heads at the moment. "Last thing I remember is sparing wit Casey. Then I was here."

He stood up and tried to stretch. His body was sore but was that because of the sparing or because of what happened to them?

"Renet? Oh shell I hope not."

~~~~

He scurried to his feet trying to brush off as much sand as he could. He blinked some more in the bright light. "Umm no, no can't say that I do. Can't say I remember a lot of anything really. Just you know you poking me and talking and then you asking me if I remember anything and now us talking. Hey where is here anyway?"

BubblyShell22
12-12-2011, 02:44 PM
"Well, it could be a possibility," Leo said. He scanned the beach area, wondering if Renet was going to show up suddenly and talk to them. He really hoped so as they needed to know exactly what was going on. "It can't be that Ultimate Draco thing because the Daimyo's son is a kid now, and Draco is long gone. It has to be Renet. She obviously messed something up again."

Luzmagica
12-13-2011, 12:07 PM
Mike was not sure that the whole thing were a Renet- connection..... ,
... Last thing he remembered clearly was being straightened his Collecion comics with a new number found in a trash can that was in excellent condition!

...Now he could only be delighted with the image of the beach ... it was not threatening in any way ... it seemed rather an invitation to build sand castles, or to do some guys go surfing !!!... ... how many times have the opportunity to do something like this? Humans tend to pay a holiday to be like us now ... lost in paradise! ...

...He do not dared exactly expresses high voice these fun ideas .... not yet ... but Mike sent his a mischievous/goofy "look" to Raph expecting some kind of complicity/wink ... and saying: "what?.... still going to stay here all day?... what if we explore a little? ..." Also sending a new secret wink to Raph... he knew well that his big brother liked to fix things by the action .... the more the better ...

....

Jade Green
12-13-2011, 04:11 PM
"We don't have suffient proof to determine who the culprit is." Donatello replied, brushing fine sand off of his hide, "Until we find some clue as to where we are or how we got here, our list of suspects is going to be long." He then acknowledged Mikey's 'suggestion', "Exploring might be a good idea."

..~*~..

Greysight just stared at him. Somehow she had accidently projected part of her thoughts into his. It was the only possible way a non telepath could have 'read' her thoughts. "We're on an island." She told him simply, "Other than that, I can't really say; but, once I figure it out, I'll be sure to let you know. Now, come on. I'll take you to the others."

With that, she picked up her fishing gear and headed into the forest. "Be sure to keep up."

BubblyShell22
12-14-2011, 08:53 AM
"Yeah, I think exploring is a good idea," Leo agreed. He figured that they needed to get the lay of the land to find out exactly where they were and if they could possibly get out of here. This was just a fishy situation all around. And if it wasn't Renet who was behind this, then who had teleported them here? Why would they want to do that? He decided to think about it later. Right now, they had more pressing matters to deal with.

"Come on, guys, let's check this place out," he said.

Cowabunga Carl
12-14-2011, 04:39 PM
"Sounds like a plan. We should split up, cover more ground that way." Raph offered as he was busy pounding his fist into his open palm. "Me and Mikey can go that way while you and Don go that way." Something told him Leo wouldn't go for it but you never knew for sure.

~~~

He followed at her heels running on all four for the time being. Something told him he hadn't been the way he was now for long. It was just a sinking feeling in the back of his mind. Being on all four just felt a little safer for now.

"Did you say others? Like others like us? Cause well we aren't right are we? I mean we aren't normal. Where are the others? Do they live on this island too?"

BubblyShell22
12-14-2011, 07:54 PM
"I don't think splitting up is a good idea, Raph," Leo said. "We don't know if there's any danger lurking. We need to stick together." He knew that since their surroundings weren't familiar to them that splitting up wasn't a good idea. Who knew what strange things were lurking there? It was best for them to stick together so Leo wouldn't have to worry about them. Besides, he didn't want Raph and Mikey getting sidetracked like they normally did sometimes.

Luzmagica
12-15-2011, 01:02 AM
Well go ahead guys!.... I ask the first coconut! Mike said happily ... all together and going ... The emotion of surprise, do not share the concern of Leo (he already concerned enough) came over him all over!....

...Not that apparently bothered him to have been abducted and taken without permission with his brothers on a desert island .... it's just that basically he did not believe that being together things could go wrong .... Although his joy and optimism could be a great encouragement , also it could be reckless at times ....

Jade Green
12-16-2011, 09:54 AM
"The term 'normal' is a matter of popular opinion." Greysight replied as she continued to walk, "There are about twenty-five other people on this island; and, if you mean 'like us' as in animal-like humanoids then the answer is yes. Most of them live in a little community inland. They should be able help you and I'm sure they could use an extra set of hands or... paws."

..~*~..

"Leo's right. We should stick together at least until we get a lay of the land." Donatello said and headed down the beach. "We don't know what's on this island... or whom."

BubblyShell22
12-16-2011, 10:41 AM
Leo was pleased that Donatello had agreed with him. "Thanks, Donnie," he said. "Let's just explore the place and see what we can find. Maybe we can find a decent place for shelter and then look for food." Although the weather was nice, Leo had a feeling it couldn't stay that way forever and that they could run into inclement weather soon. It would be good to have a decent place for a shelter.

Cowabunga Carl
12-16-2011, 11:31 AM
"Look I don't like this situation anymore then the rest of you guys, but let's think about this. We stay together we are more noticeable. Heck what was the point of all that ninja training if we aint going to use it? You guys want to stay together fine. But I think it's a mistake." He crossed his arms over his chest and just looked at his brothers. He had said his peace and felt a little better for it. "So were to first Leo?"

~~~~

He kind of paused at her subtile rebuke. Standing up on his hind legs he tilted his head at her a little, "I didn't mean to offend you. It's just this is all really new to me I think. I can't really remember much of anything.

BubblyShell22
12-18-2011, 09:11 AM
Leo refrained from sighing in frustration. Trust Raph to argue about his plan like always. However, he did see Raph's point to an extent. "Raph, I see where you're coming from, but I just think it's better to stick together," he said. "This is unfamiliar territory, and we don't really know anything about the place. For all we know, it could be rigged with traps. However, if you want to split up on your own, by all means, go ahead. Just make sure you have your Shell Cell on so we can reach you. As for where to start, I say we head in this direction." He pointed to the west.

Luzmagica
12-18-2011, 01:13 PM
Michelangelo came over and gave Raph a gentle slap on the back-shell ... "Let's go brother, you gotta watch my back if we have a bunch of cannibals hungry for turtle soup out there".... Mike knew his brother would put far more objections, if they had any problems, Raph will hate not be present to face them the first one....

...He began to look to the opposite edge of the coast, a rich and dense vegetation sticking out ... and felt a slight shudder, recalling his own words "cannibals hungry for turtle soup" ... He really wanted to be near Raph .....and he dedicate to Raph a new look wanting to say " Please Do not leave me all alone there right, bro...?"

Jade Green
12-18-2011, 03:25 PM
"Wait!" Don called out, "We don't even know if we can get reception out here!" He pulled out his own cell and dialed Raph's phone to test it. It didn't even ring. All he got was static. "Just as I figured..." He muttered, "Shell Cells are out. If we split up, we're on our own. We should decide on a meeting place."

..~*~..

Greysight paused, giving Lumpkin a fairly confused look. "I... wasn't offended. I was just stating a point of fact." She started walking again, "'Normal' is a matter of popular opinion. The majority decide what 'normal' is and here, we're the norm... well, as normal as you can get in this forsaken hell hole of an island. We're nearly there."

She continued down the small trail. A good pair of ears would be able to hear the sounds of life in the distance. Someone was chopping wood, someone else was shouting to another but the words were barely audible.

BubblyShell22
12-18-2011, 07:46 PM
"Great," Leo muttered. This wasn't what he had in mind. "Well, if the Shell Cells don't work, then I say we stick together since there's no way for us to contact each other if we get in trouble." He gave Raph a look that said, "And that's final." There was no way he was arguing with anybody on that point. Not now.

Cowabunga Carl
12-21-2011, 04:46 PM
Raph had crossed his arms across his chest as Don and Leo were having their little conversation about the Shell Cell. He didn't much care one or or the other if they were working, someone or something had brought them here and he wanted to know what. Sitting here contemplating things wasn't going to help. They needed to move. He unfolded his arms and pushed past Leo as soon as his brother had uttered the words, "And that's final."

"I go where I want to go Leo." He started heading towards the jungle.


~~~~

He followed as close as he could trying to stay upright. If they were the norm here and the others were like the woman he had found, then he didn't want them to think he was backwards by walking on all fours. It was awkward for him due to his long body but the more he walked upright the easier it seemed to be. He could hear sounds in the distance. "So then are outsiders uncommon here?"

BubblyShell22
12-22-2011, 09:43 AM
Leo sighed in exasperation. Why did Raph always have to argue with him? "Don, you and Mikey go and scout the area," he ordered. "I'll follow Raph and make sure he doesn't get into trouble. If you run into danger, just do your best to hold them off, I guess." He was uneasy that they'd have no way to contact each other if one of them did get into trouble. However, he knew there was no way they could just stay here without exploring the terrain.

(Note: I won't be on here during the weekend due to the holiday. Have a shelltastic one, guys.)

Jade Green
12-25-2011, 06:28 PM
Donatello sighed and nodded, "Alright, c'mon Mikey, let's walk along the beach for a while and enjoy the view."

..~*~..

"Every few months we get an influx of new individuals to the island. Mutant animals, all of them." She explained as they stepped into a large clearing. There was a small town consisting mostly of huts and a few small fields of some sort of vegitable. There were people -- mutant animals of all kinds-- tilling in the fields, building huts, and doing other work. Greysight gestured to the small settlement. "It wouldn't be prudent to treat every newcomer as an outsider."

One of the farming mutants looked up at them, waved, and let out a sharp whistle. A large wolf, perhaps six and a half feet tall, stepped down from a ladder and started towards them. He was menacing in appearance: most of the fur on the upper left side of his body and the entire left side of his face had been burned away. The skin of his muzzle had been peeled back to reveal dagger-sharp teeth and his left eye was completely black.

Following behind this burn victem was another canine, a poodle to be exact, although it had been a while since she had been to see a groomer. She walked with a daintiness that betrayed her previous position in life.

"Anotha un, then." The large male wolf growled with an astrailian accent, looking Lumpkin over.

"His name's Lumpkin." Greysight replied, "I found him on the beach. I trust you can find a place for him."

"Lumpkin? Very cute name." Chimed in the poodle, "Pleased to meet you, I'm Gwenn and this is my husband Grimm. Are you hungry? I could get you something to eat."

Grimm harrumphed, his gaze still focused on the ferret, "You any good at gettin' inta tight places?"

Seeing as she had delivered Lumpkin to the settlement, Greysight was already walking away.

BubblyShell22
12-26-2011, 09:10 AM
Leo nodded and watched Don and Mikey walk away. Then he hurried to catch up to Raph. He just hated it when Raph disobeyed orders like that. Who did he think he was trying to impress by doing that? Why didn't he just listen for once and not rush headlong into things? It was just so frustrating.

Cowabunga Carl
12-26-2011, 05:39 PM
Lumpkin looked around the settlement. He was overwhelmed by what he saw. The idea that there was others like him still left him in a lurch, the fact that they would accept him was even more jarring to him. He could remember enough to know that were he came from he was an outsider. As these and other thoughts went through his head he almost missed the fact that he was being spoken to.

"Sorry. Yeah tight spaces are my specialty. Well at least I think they are. I don't remember much that is."

He then noticed that the one who brought him was leaving. He watched her move away, "Doesn't she stay here?"

~~~~

Raph paused when he knew Leo was following him. When he was sure Mike and Don were out of earshot he turned and looked at Leo. "Let's follow them. If someones watchin they're likely to attack two instead of four. When they do we attack them."

BubblyShell22
12-26-2011, 07:14 PM
Leo was surprised by Raph's insight and was grateful that he had good advice to offer instead of just arguing with him. "Okay, sounds like a plan," he agreed. He was impressed that Raph sounded a lot like him, proof that if Leo needed him to, he could be a great leader when he wanted to be. The thing was, Raph wasn't into it like Leo was. Sure, he sometimes acted jealous of Leo, but when it came down to it, Raph had always admitted to Leo that he'd get the others killed if he took the post.

Jade Green
12-26-2011, 08:22 PM
Donatello walked in silence down the beach. He wondered how long it would take him to walk the perimeter of the Island. Such knowledge might give him an idea of just how big the place really was. While he walked, he also considered exactly who might have taken them here and the list was rather long. What worried him most was that the danger was something or someone new. At least with an old enemy they had some idea what to expect.

He glanced over to Michelangelo and then to the tree line. There were birds twittering in the trees and he could see a few coconuts nestled amungst the branches. "Well, worse comes to worse, we won't starve." Donnie commented and turned his gaze back to the beach again.

The beach itself was mostly untouched. The sand was smooth, swept by the waves and wind of the ocean. It was like that for at least another mile before he spotted any disturbed sand. Don stopped and stared at it, immediately recognizing the disturbance as tracks. Someone had walked outof the forest and into the water and emerged again several feet away and walked over to where someone was laying down. The second person stood up and the two had gone into the jungle. His eyes followed the footprints to a trail. "Hey, Mikey, it looks like we're not alone here."

..~*~..

Grimm let out a harrumph and glared hatefully at the turtle disappearing into the jungle. Gwenn placed a gentle hand on the wolf's arm and looked over to the ferret. "Not everyone lives in the village, Lumpkin." She said, pleasantly, "Some people choose not to."

"Never mind that." The large wolf grunted, "There's work f'r summ'un o' yer talents, kid; but, f'r now, let Gwenn take care o' ya needs. I've got other work t'do." He turned on his heel and walked away.

Gwenn's smile remained on her muzzle and she motioned for Lumpkin to follow her. "C'mon, let's get you some food."

..~*~..

Greysight headed down the trail and back down to the beach. She only had caught a few fish when Lumpkin appeared and so she had more fishing to do.

Luzmagica
12-27-2011, 06:56 AM
Mike followed Don a bit sad about Raph´s ignoring his best "Sweet -little-bro -please-come-with-me -look" ... When he heard Don saying..."We wont starve" he felt much better, ....He keeps to himself a big smile remembering he asked for the first coconut! He was sure!.... Also he was comtemplating the sight and he was miles away....When he felt Don stopping and commented "Hey, Mikey, it looks like we're not alone here."....

Mike looked carefully at tracks...Yea !!! ...He say too ...Those tracks at least dont seems to me any kind of fight here... ...
He looks again ...and asked Don... Do you think that one could be the footprints of Master Splinter??? ...not was very sure...."those tracks dont looks like Human boots!....." ...

Cowabunga Carl
12-29-2011, 12:13 PM
Raph tried to move as quietly as he could through the tree line. Leo was behind him somewhere he knew, figured Leo would be better at moving silently. He could hear snippets of Don and Mike talking. Did he hear right when Don said they weren't alone? He perched on a tree branch waiting to see what would happen. Part of him hated using his brothers as bait but the other part was itching for a fight.

~~~~

Lumpkin followed along on two legs as best he could. From the look of it all the people here walked upright better to blend in then be thought of as primitive. He was amazed at the village. So much around him and all done by people like him.

"How long has this been here? I mean it looks like it's been established for a while. Oh and what work is it he was talking about? I want to help and pull my weight. I don't expect a free ride. I'll do whatever you ask. I'm not sure what to do though."

His energy level was coming back and he was finding it easier to be himself.

BubblyShell22
12-29-2011, 06:45 PM
Leo joined Raph on a tree branch and waited to see what would happen. He could tell that Raph was itching for a fight and gave him a silent look that clearly said, "Calm down and wait." He hoped Raph would get the message without using words so that he wouldn't do anything rash.

(I thought Don and Mikey left them and were far away. How could we hear them?)

Jade Green
12-29-2011, 08:03 PM
(as I understand, Leo and Raph turned back and were tracking Don and Mikey silently just inside the jungle.)

"Right now, all i want is for you to be comfortable." Gwenn explained with a soothing voice. "Are you strictly carnivore or can you eat vegetation too? I know that non mutant ferrets only eat meat, but you never know. We've got some boar on the roast right now, but I think we'll have fish for the smoker soon." She stopped in front of where a large slab of meat was slowly roasting.

"I've been here for about six months, Grimm's been here about two years." She explained, motioning for the cook to serve up some food. "As for work... I'm sure that it's more than just one thing. There's another 'village' of sorts on the other side of the island only they're not as... welcoming as us. We've had a few disputes with them in the past and so we try to stay on our side of the island. Also, there's a series of caves that are of great interest but there are places that we just can't get into. Don't ask me why they're so interesting to Grimm, but they are."

She accepted the bowl of meat and offered it to Lumpkin. "Here you go."

..~*~..

Mikey was right about one thing, the footprints weren't made by a human. The first set, the one that had emerged from the water, looked a lot like his own only smaller and more petite. The second set, from the one that was lying down, looked like paw prints. "Those are paw prints, but they're not Splinter's. They're the wrong shape." He replied, "But it means we're not the only mutant animals on the island."

Meanwhile, Greysight was nearing the trail's exit to the beach and stopped in her tracks. There were others near by. Two on the beach ahead of her and another two hiding somewhere in the jungle. Her thoughts went into panic and she reached for one of the kukri on her belt, 'ambush!' She thought, sliding the weapon out of its sheath.

She slunk forwards towards the two on the beach like a cat silently stalking her prey, but her real target were the two hiding in the trees. If they tried to attack, they'd find that she was well prepared for them.

BubblyShell22
12-31-2011, 04:56 PM
(Ah, I see. I thought they all separated. My bad.)

Cowabunga Carl
01-01-2012, 12:29 PM
Lumpkin took the bowl of food. The smell of it was amazing, he realized for the first time how really hungry he was. Trying to remember the last time he ate alls that came to mind was waking up on the island. He smiled at Gwenn, "Thank you. I'm not sure what I eat. I can't really remember anything before the beach. You know waking up and seeing another walking talking animal was kind of scary. I thought she was going to hurt me. I didn't expect people to be nice. Well you know what I mean. Anyway I'd really like to be helpful as soon as I can. I don't want to take advantage of your kindness." he spouted almost as he wasn't breathing as he talked.

Taking in another wif of the food he took a small handfull and put it into his mouth. A force of flavor washed over him and he let out a little moan of enjoyment.

~~~~

This waiting was getting to him. His muscles tensed as he sat in the tree. He wished something would happen or that Don would move on. He knew Leo was beside him and maybe being alone this would be a good time to apologize for some of the things he had done in the past. This way at least he wouldn't be thought soft in front of the others.

"Hey Leo. You ever think about the past?"

Jade Green
01-01-2012, 03:14 PM
The aggression she sensed from one of the unseen mutants hiding in the trees gave way to general anticipation. He wanted ‘something’ to happen, but had no real definition as to what that something should be. Greysight realized that he, and likely the other one hiding in the trees, didn’t even see her. She relaxed and placed her kukri back into its sheath and continued down the trail towards the beach where she knew the other two mutants to be.

Donatello had investigated as much of the tracks in the sand as he could and stepped towards the brush where the prints disappeared. He stepped past several ferns and found to his amusement and delight that there was a small, hidden trail. “Hey, Mikey, come look at this!” He called back to his brother and, a barely a second later, a turtle stepped into view further down the trail. For a split second, Don thought it was one of his other brothers; but, then the realization set in that Raph and Leo had never looked that… feminine.

He stared, nearly slack jawed, as the female turtle continued towards him carrying a few fish on a string. The two locked eyes and he realized hers were rather unique: one red, the other a light blue. Then, she spoke, “I’d appreciate it if you’d stop staring at me like that.”

“Huh? Oh… Oh! Sorry…”

..~*~..


Gwenn grinned, baring her canine teeth happily at the ferret as he thuroughly enjoyed the food. "I'm glad you approve." She said, "Go on, sit down and eat. Let me know when you're done. I'll be over there." She pointed to where a pair of female mutants sat just outside a small hut."

BubblyShell22
01-02-2012, 08:33 AM
Leo was a little taken aback by Raph's question. "Well, yeah, I sometimes think of the past," he said. "Some memories are more accurate than others. Sometimes I still have nightmares about the time I was attacked by Shredder's army. Why do you ask?"

Jade Green
01-02-2012, 11:35 AM
((*Waves hands wildly* Wow you two totally missed it! Raph and Leo are hiding near Don and Mikey are. Don stepped into the forest and right onto a trail when a complete stranger [Greysight] was walking down the trail and towards them.))

BubblyShell22
01-03-2012, 08:18 AM
(I didn't miss that at all. I was just answering Raph's question. Plus, my Internet was acting weird at the time, so that's why I didn't elaborate. I'll do that now.)

Before Leo could say anything more and before he could give Raph a chance to answer, he spotted a figure walking toward his two brothers. "Raph, look," he hissed. "Someone's walking towards Don and Mikey. We'd better see what's up."

Luzmagica
01-03-2012, 09:03 AM
Mike followed his brother with his eyes as he approached when Don Said "“Hey, Mikey, come look at this!”....
Also saw someone approaching Don...He ran happily into thinking on something like Raph were change his mind and their Brothers (Leo&Raph) were back again... when he was almost out of breath by not recognizing what seemed inexplicable other turtle like them!! ....
OOps!!!! What!!!???
After a fews seconds were he cant see a major danger for them....his fast mind and sociable character began to appear...
Hello?... How about?...Impossible! No way!? Who are you? ¿Woa! you could be our sister!!!!? ! That rarely are you? Heya .... Don ...Did you seen that???? She looks like a turtle girl !!!!! Mike was smiling all the time and when his breath come to and end ....finally he stopped to talk all the time....Exactly all the time that Don needs to react to the surprise meeting!!!!!....

Wow ...Don ....your face is looking so funny....just like me I guess!!!!...then asking to the new one...
Hello! .....Nice to meet you! Nice to see you cannot be a cannibal looking for turtle-soup! .... He was a bit nervous...as usual he was trying to be a goofy and funny guy!....

toxicZodiac
01-03-2012, 11:48 PM
(Can I Join with some of my Characters? Augustus Hunter, Sira Hunter, and Hades Kami?)

Jade Green
01-03-2012, 11:52 PM
((Sure, but be sure to read what we have if you haven't already. I think Gus would make an awesome leader of the other territory; but, if you'd rather they be members of the village (the one under Grimm's leadership), then its up to you))

toxicZodiac
01-04-2012, 01:07 AM
Meanwhile, in a tribe full of reptiles (a cave in a mountain), was a lizard-turtle pacing around as if worried of something. The reptile seemed larger than most of the other tribe members, and very battered as if he faced a lot of tough battles. He was a komodo dragon mixed with alligator snapper, a rather dangerous combination of predator species of course. He continued to pace around, worried. But what was he pacing about? It was a question to ponder for the other reptiles, but it was only clear to this large lizard.

His name is Augustus Hunter, a mutant that had his shares of a terrible past as well as various great battles. He was head of the tribe full of mostly Reptiles, as there was no one else to fit the role, and of course he was good at leading them. The leader was worried about Sira, for she had been gone outside the territory for some time now... He knows he should not be so concerned, but he had reasons... She was more of a target due to her beauty, and he did not want her to suffer that fate anymore.

“I hope my daughter returns home soon, and safely..”

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Outside of the reptile tribe, was the lovely komodo dragon looking around for someone. A friend was supposed to bring something for her, and normally it never took her friend so long. Sira could not help but walk about the forest. Although, she could smell some new scents, but cannot exactly place her finger on it but continued anyway. She continued to walk, tracking a scent she was very familiar with, “Randi?” She called as she kept walking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sleeping near the heart of the forest, and of course hiding from anyone who'd might stumble upon him, was a large green lizard with unruly fire-colored hair. He was curled around a tree that was covered in brush and sleeping soundly. The lizard was unaware of what was going on, nor was conscious enough to make anything out as he slept.

BubblyShell22
01-04-2012, 08:27 AM
(Hey, welcome to the RP. Nice to have you on board.)

Cowabunga Carl
01-07-2012, 12:18 AM
(hey internet is acting up right now. Comcast is being really really stupid. Grrrr. Be back as soon as I can)

BubblyShell22
01-08-2012, 10:04 AM
(Hey, that's cool, Hob. I know how frustrating that can be. My Internet does that sometimes, too.)

Cowabunga Carl
01-09-2012, 06:55 PM
Was that a female Turtle? It couldn't be, could it? He glanced at Leo quickly to make sure he was seeing what he was real. "Leo there's another turtle." He couldn't believe his eyes.

Jade Green
01-10-2012, 12:35 AM
Randi looked between the two turtles and tried to catch everything that the second turtle (Michelangelo) was saying. Turtle girl, was he serious? The term was female not girl. The term 'girl' was a human term.

"The term 'cannibal' means a person or animal that eats the flesh of their own species." She corrected, "If I were a cannibal -- and I am not, by the way -- 'turtle soup' could easily be on the menu. Now, if will you please ask your two friends to get out of the trees, I would greatly appreciate it."

"Two friends?" Don looked up and around. It took him a second to realize who she meant, "Leo? Raph!?"

..~*~..

Gwenn was talkign with several other females and giggling. They were shelling nuts and sorting them between several large clay bowls. Every once in a while they would look in Lumpkin's direction.

BubblyShell22
01-10-2012, 08:49 AM
Leo nodded. "Yeah, where did she come from?" He then heard the woman's request and saw Don look up to where he and Raph were stationed. "Hey, Don, fancy meeting you here," Leo joked.

Luzmagica
01-10-2012, 12:55 PM
Mike`s smile coulnot be bigger!!!!

All brothers toguether again....and a pretty and smart girl...sorry....ehem... female turtle talking with them!!!

Hey...you right pretty-eyes!!! .... ...It was like Don explains something to him...Maybe could you tell us something about you?....and about the island? ... We use to think we were the only ones in the world!...and we cannot remember how we had arrive here,....

All his curiosity and good mood follow to his nice smile and sparkly eyes!...

Cowabunga Carl
01-12-2012, 03:07 PM
Lumpkin looked at the group of females that Gwenn had joined. He wasn't sure what they were talking about but he felt like it might be about him. Never the less he continued to eat the food from the bowl. When it was done he looked around for what to do with it. There was a small table that he thought would be a good place to put it. With the dish put down and the food gone he moves over to Gwenn.

"Excuse me, I hate to interrupt. I mean I can go away if I'm intruding. I don't want to be a problem. I mean you've already been so helpful to me.

He reached up and rubbed the back oh his head with his hand.

~~~

Well shell, they had been found out. Instead of trying to run and reposition themselves Leo had spoken and given them up. Well nothing to do now but to join the group. He didn't have to like it though.

Jumping from the tree he landed softly on the sand. Crouching where he landed hand on one sai he looked at the female turtle.

"What's going on and who are you?"

Jade Green
01-12-2012, 03:47 PM
One of the females, a feline, got up and picked up the bowl that Lumpkin had put down and offered hima polite smile before taking it away. Gwenn grinned at Lumpkin and stood up, "Oh, you're not interrupting me at all! In fact, it's easier to help you than it is to do my usual chores. How are you feeling? Would you like a tour of the villiage? I need to go over a few rules with you anyways."

..~*~..

"What's going on is that my patience is running out." Greysight replied evenly, her eyes fixed on Raphael. "If you want any cooperation from me, you will remove your hand from your weapon."

"Raph?" Don glanced over to his brother, "This is the first person we've seen, could you please not threaten her?"

Cowabunga Carl
01-12-2012, 04:07 PM
Lumpkin nodded his head, "A tour would be great. I mean this village looks amazing. I'm still floored that this amazing. So much stuff going on. And rules, of course." He looked around waiting for her to show him where she wanted him to go.

~~~

He stood up and crossed his arms. "Yeah, well for all we know she is the one who brought us here." He looked her up and down. The idea of another mutant was something he had never thought would be possible.

BubblyShell22
01-12-2012, 06:18 PM
Leo knew Raph was angry that he had spoken and given away their position, but Don had spoken first when he had spotted them. Plus, the female had sensed them anyway, so it wasn't like he was entirely at fault.

"Raph, calm down," he said. "If she was really a villain, she would've attacked Mikey and Don already." Then he turned to the female mutant. "Who are you, and do you know how we came to be on this island?" he asked politely, bowing to her in a show of respect.

Luzmagica
01-18-2012, 07:03 AM
Mike was paying atention to all the scene...

...just ...Did he hear something behind the girl???? ...He hates to interrup Leo this way....

mmm hey guys....Did you here something?? Is there any other friend with you?? ...

BubblyShell22
01-20-2012, 08:22 AM
Leo strained his ears to see if he could hear anything like Mikey could. At first, he could only hear the sounds of the island, but upon closer inspection, he did hear something else. "I hear it too," he said. "Are there others on this island as well?"

toxicZodiac
01-20-2012, 08:56 PM
Sira continued to look around for her friend, not really paying attention of the dangers she could be in, but was alert none-the-less. She could smell Randi, but who where these other people? She couldn't recognize them. She hoped nothing terrible happened.

Jade Green
01-28-2012, 11:18 PM
"Yeah, well for all we know she is the one who brought us here."

She rolled her eyes. "Oh yes, because I'm totally capable of that."

"If she was really a villain, she would've attacked Mikey and Don already."

"You have a pretty deluded sense of what a real villian would do." Randi pointed ot to Leo, "If you ask me, it was pretty evil of you two using thse guys as bait."

Don glanced over to Raph looking hurt, "You were using us as bait?"

"mmm hey guys....Did you here something?? Is there any other friend with you??"

Randi glanced over to Michelangelo but didn't immediately reply. Now that she thought about it, she could feel another mind near by. "Oh geeze..."

"I hear it too. Are there others on this island as well?"

"Several... actually." She replied, "The one near by is called Sira. I promised her I'd catch her some fish... only I got side tracked and then you boys showed up." It was just good luck that her friend showed up, it meant that Sira could take these four off of her hands. "HEY SIRA!" She called out, "I'M OVER HERE!"

"I can't believe you actually used us as bait..." Don muttered dejectedly.

..~*~..

Gwenn began leading Lumpkin down a line of huts towards a larger one, "I suppose you could call this one our 'town hall' although it is also where all the single males sleep at night. The single females have on on the other side. There are a few of us that have started families and even bore children, so they've all got huts of their own. The rules here are pretty simple... no stealing, no fighting or killing. All quarrels are to be settled in the town hall. Everyone works for their supper whether it be collecting berries and nuts, hunting, farming, guarding, building, or what-not."

The poodle stopped in front of the 'town hall' and went on. "Stay on the south side of the island. There is an all reptillian tribe to the north that doesn't want usin our territory. Their leader, will have you killed on site if he finds you. That being said... if you find a reptile on our side, be sure to let us know immediately. They've attacked us before, we can't be too careful... and finally... never ever leave the villiage at night. If you do and you are attacked, we will not come to your rescue until morning and by then... it might be to late. Understood?"

BubblyShell22
01-29-2012, 08:11 AM
Leo blanched a little as Randi pointed out that he was delusional and that he'd used his brothers as bait. He had to admit that he wasn't the best judge of character at times. His dealings with Shredder were proof of that.

He looked at Don a little sheepishly. "Well, we weren't using you as bait exactly," he insisted. "Besides, we had your back if anything happened. We were watching you guys the whole time."

Luzmagica
02-08-2012, 05:31 AM
Mike looked funny at faces of his brothers, they felt guilty for having used their little brothers as bait .... but at the same time he felt a great relief that they were actually keeping their backs ....

"That means my secret puppy look still works! thought to himself ..."

He offered everybody his wide smile .... :)

BubblyShell22
02-08-2012, 08:27 AM
Leo could tell Mikey forgave him even if he didn't say so. He couldn't help but smile back at his little brother. Then he turned to the female turtle.

"So, what exactly is this island about?" he asked her.

Jade Green
02-11-2012, 12:19 AM
(waiting for Old Hob to post)

BubblyShell22
02-11-2012, 08:13 AM
(Hey, that's cool.)

Cowabunga Carl
02-14-2012, 09:43 AM
Lumpkin nodded his head in understanding. This whole thing was going to take a little to get used to. It would be a lot easier if he could remember his life before he woke up on the beach. He turned to Gween, "I want to start helping, I want to do my part."

~~~~

"It wasn't like we weren't watchin ya," Raph said looking at Don, "Look we needed to know what was going on this island."

toxicZodiac
02-15-2012, 10:45 PM
Sira turned her head as she heard Randi and walked over to them. "Ah, there you are, was looking for ya." She glanced over to the four turtles, blinking slightly. "Who are these guys? I certainly don't recognize them... Are they from the other tribe?" She hoped not, then there would be real trouble.

"Anyway. I'm Sira Hunter." She introduced to the four, "I'm the daughter of the Leader of one of these two tribes. He is Augustus Hunter, but sometimes goes by Predator or just 'hunter'."

BubblyShell22
02-16-2012, 09:47 AM
Leo was a bit surprised to see yet another mutant walk over to them. He was about to unsheathe his swords but noticed that she was talking to the other female turtle. What was going on here? He decided to be brief about all of this.

"My name is Leonardo, and these are my brother Donatello, Michelangelo, and Raphael," he began, pointing at each one as he said their names. "We've landed here by accident and have no idea how we got here. Has your father always been the leader of the tribe?"

Jade Green
03-07-2012, 06:24 PM
So many questions and yet they gave her no real chance to answer them. With a heavy sigh, Greysight mentally listened everything that had been said and started from the top. "This island is 'about' 8 miles around the perimeter. I can't tell you how tall the mountain is. There is an expance of flora and fauna here that are similar to what you might find on other tropical islands. There are... twenty fi-... Thirty people on this island." She had to do a recount. She looked over to Sira and added, "Found a ferret earlier, brought him over to Grimm and Gwen."

It meant that their 'villiage' had about 15 people now compaired to Augustus's 10. The old hybred wasn't going to like that much. She then went to the next question which was very similar to the first but worded completely differently. "People have been randomly appearing on this island for years. No body remembers how they got here or what happened before they got here. Some don't even recall anything about their previous life. Augustus and his daughter Sira here came here a little over a year ago and set up the 'tribe' on the other side of the island." The other reptiles had quickly migrated to the 'tribe' leaving the 'villiage' to be entirely mamals. Greysight felt a twing of guilt not mentioning this to Lumpkin.

"And how long have you been on the island?" Don asked.

Greysight glared at him and handed Sira the string of fish. "Here, I'll get you more later. You should take these four over to see your father." She then turned and started to walk away.

..-~*~-..


"It looks like Grimm's got something special planned for you." Gwen replied, "I don't know exactly what so it might be best to wait for him to come to you. Until then, if you want to help with cleaning, I'd sure appreciate it!"

BubblyShell22
03-07-2012, 07:15 PM
Leo was a little worried when Greysight mentioned how people just came to the island and sometimes wouldn't remember their previous lives. Would that happen to them? Could he one day wake up and not remember Master Splinter? No, he had to make sure that didn't happen. He would never forget his father or their friends.

Cowabunga Carl
03-07-2012, 11:22 PM
Raph didn't like what he was hearing, in fact it bugged him a lot. Seeing however they were in a situation that was going to take some time to figure out he figured this probably wasn't the best time to be his normal hot headed self. He tried to breath deeply as Master Splinter had begun to teach him. He needed to control his temper.

Then this girl turtle just turned and walked away."Look, it aint that we are being ungrateful and all for you starting to answer questions, but we need to know how to get off this island. We got a life elsewhere. You want to stay that's fine. I aint resigning myself to this place. So how 'bouts you stick around and be a little more helpful."

~~~~

Lumpkin scratched his chin a little and tilted his head back and forth a little. "Would it be okay if I went exploring a little? I wouldn't go far, I just want to try and get used to this new place. It seems so wonderful."

Jade Green
03-08-2012, 11:02 AM
Greysight paused and looked over her shoulder, "Good luck with that. I've been trying to get away from here for three years." She had been the first on the island and had tried everything to leave. She had even built several boats, but after she ventured out a violent storm would rise up and she'd wake up back on the beach.

"Three years?" Don rubbed his cheek, "Maybe, we should go with you instead? I mean, with your experience and my technological know how maybe we can find a way off?"

..-~*~-..

"Oh that would be fine." Gwen said pleasantly, "Just be sure to get back before it gets dark, ok?"

BubblyShell22
03-08-2012, 05:21 PM
Once again, Leo was worried with what Greysight was saying. Three years? Would they have to stay here that long, too? Would Master Splinter think they were dead or captured? What if he tried to save them and got killed himself by one of their enemies? The blue-clad Turtle tried to erase these thoughts from his mind, but he couldn't do it. How were they going to get out of this? Don's suggestion sounded good to him, though he wasn't sure if Greysight would oblige.

"That sounds like a good idea, Donnie," he commented.

Cowabunga Carl
03-13-2012, 01:09 PM
Lumpkin nodded his understanding, "Thank you. You've been so kind." He then turned to leave. Quickly making his way through the village quickly he dropped to all fours when he hit the edge. Darting down the path he took in the sites and smells. The lush greens of the jungle, the sound of waves crashing on the beach far away.

It bothered him though that he really had no memory of his past life. Who or what had he been? Would there be people missing him? There was also a part of him that realized he didn't mind that much, that he had found a place with others like him.

edit: Just responding as Lumpkin for now since Raph shouted at Greysight and wanted to give Mike chance to talk too.

Luzmagica
03-14-2012, 07:52 AM
Mike was stunned with what he was hearing .... trapped on the island ... memory loss .... was comparing the recent news with all his pop cultural background: it was not in a TV series? ... and there was something similar in their beloved comics?? ....Was he lossing memories!?? ....

But what most surprised him was to hear of two groups ... reptiles and mammals populations .... ...

"Why do not all live together in a single village?" he asked so curious.... After all ... they always were a blended family .....(Master Splinter and his 4 sons)?...

as usual....he was pointing something important even if he didnt know yet....

toxicZodiac
05-17-2012, 06:41 PM
Sira scoffed, "The four of you can figure out how to get off once I get you settled in my father's village. It's best if you joined with reptiles like yourselves, the other clan doesn't seem to like us, they are full of furred creatures." The Komodo hybrid took the string of fish. "In the meantime, Randi is a busy girl, best not keep her from her duties--it would be rude."

She glanced over to Mikey, "Eh, I believe they once lived together in harmony before father and I came to the island... Before we came, there were problems. I suppose they can still be friendly, but each breed have dietary habits, it be hard to tend to all of that alone. So the reptiles have their diet, the mammals have their's, it's happier that way." She nodded, "How you boys best come with me, Randi will come later if she feels after she is done with her duties. I know the forest as much as she, it would be easy to get around threats and dangers."

BubblyShell22
05-18-2012, 07:22 AM
Leo was still unsure about accompanying Sira, but he knew there was no other choice. If they declined, they would have nowhere else to go. Still, he knew he needed to talk to his brothers about this first. "Can we have a moment to discuss this?" he asked.

Jade Green
05-22-2012, 06:57 PM
Greysight heaved a heavy sigh and started to walk back down the path towards the beach. Donatello watched her go and turned his attentions to his brothers, "Guys, I really don't know about any of this..."

BubblyShell22
05-22-2012, 07:09 PM
"I hear you, Donnie, but what choice do we have?" Leo asked him. "It's not like we know anything about this island. At least Sira knows something about it, and so does Randi. Maybe Sira's father can help us out. It can't hurt."

toxicZodiac
05-26-2012, 05:12 AM
The Komodo hybrid turned towards them again after Randi left, "We don't really have much time before the day ends. This place becomes dangerous to those who do not know the island well, but still even so it is dangerous. I may be a cocky little snake at times, I can admit that there are things in the dark that I cannot fend against." Sira gave a small sigh, picking up a branch that still had leaves on it.

"It is best we leave to the camp now, and cover our tracks. Who knows how smart some of the creatures of the shadows are. I can only defend you as much as my ability allows, though if we don't make it--but it is best to cover your ears if it does come to that." She hunched the line of fish over her shoulder and waited for them to follow before leading.

BubblyShell22
05-26-2012, 08:20 AM
"Well, I guess we have no choice, guys," Leo said resignedly. "Let's go." He would've liked to have a bit more discussion time with his brothers, but he could understand where Sira was coming from. He didn't want to run into any danger. And what was that about covering their ears?

Cowabunga Carl
07-05-2012, 10:01 PM
Anyway of bringing this game back?

Jade Green
07-25-2012, 10:13 PM
(well I'd like to, but I am afraid that our Mikey lost interest.)

Cowabunga Carl
07-25-2012, 11:32 PM
Recast I say

Luzmagica
07-26-2012, 03:22 AM
(well I'd like to, but I am afraid that our Mikey lost interest.)

(Nop...sorry....I keep reading...but i dont see the way to follow my character... Im sorry because my not so good english is keeping me a bit far from the story.... Maybe Im too much pasive character waiting for other lead the main story...

If anyone want recast or take Michelangelo, its no a problem for me...
Sigh! my first RPG and Im a mess!! Sorry about that! :tcry: )

BubblyShell22
07-27-2012, 08:41 AM
(Hey, it's okay, Luz. It happens. I'd love to return to this game though. However once I get my job, I may not be able to come on here every day to RP, but I will try and come on as much as I can. Just a heads up in case I do get the job.)

Jade Green
07-27-2012, 11:28 AM
Actaully, I rather like your version of Mikey
Maybe we can do a restart? Or.. something like that?

Cowabunga Carl
07-27-2012, 11:37 AM
That's cool. I'm sorry if I came off mean.

BubblyShell22
07-27-2012, 02:15 PM
Yeah, it doesn't matter to me what we do. I'm all for it.

Cowabunga Carl
08-02-2012, 08:22 PM
Any more thought on starting up/starting over again?

Jade Green
08-03-2012, 01:24 AM
I'm going to start a new thread for it, so that we don't get confused.