PDA

View Full Version : Bi-time TMNT Fan and Contributor Making It Official

MikeandRaph87
12-20-2011, 08:41 AM
Hello all, I have been lurking since I stumbled upon this place to confirm my suspicion that Shredder was really an utrom convict just as "Secret Origins" was unfolding back in January 2004. I come back monthly for TMNT news especially since the bittersweet sale of the TMNT property with Nick not utilizing ninjaturtles.com like they should.

I am one of the biggest Ninja Turtles fans that was not an official member of this brethen. While some of you are notably active I have done so quietly as one of Dan Berger's biggest contributors during his entire tenure overseeing the official website. After the sale I immediately signed up at blogspot for the sole purpose of talking with Peter Laird and sometimes Jim Lawson,Mike Dooney, or Stan Saki. It makes for some interesting reads and even though its post-sale I feel more intuned to the creators above due to the blogs.I am sure some of you have seen me over there!:)

Azrael over on the DC Comics Message Boards that I regularly post on convinced me that activity will be on the up. I was a lurker opposed to visible member because of the lack of activity at times. Lets just get the original cartoon conversation going is all I ask. I have been a fan since the age of two and don't remember why I started watching other than I turned on the television to a cartoon that looked cool back in the days I was in diapers in 1989 and been all over it ever since. I love the original cartoon first and foremost, the movies,video games, everything TMNT Adventures from Archie, Mirage Comics vol.1#1-21 and the original Tales mini-series, 2003 cartoon, and a current puller of the IDW series. Also, I wrote forty one episode continuation of the '87 series in a similar style and tone of the seventh and eighth seasons. In closing allow me to thank the more visible contorubtions of fellow fans like Krang,ToKka,Jester, Roseangelo, Mikey, Tone Master, and others.:tgrin:

Redeemer
12-20-2011, 09:04 AM
Welcome to the drome!!!!Glad Azreal convinced u to join in the activity. and Yeah the activity come and go in waves especially when new news on tmnt comes so do people as well. But we always r active in some way shape or form :D

pannoni1
12-20-2011, 09:23 AM
Welcome! You sound a lot like my type of fanhood from your interests! There is just so much content on hear that you won't dream about seeing half of this stuf even on the wikis and other forums. You can literally spend months reading all of the TMNT thoughts and not seeing it all! I'm not concerned about the official site yet as we don't want to have too many spoilers for future projects! :roll:

MikeandRaph87
12-20-2011, 09:35 AM
Thanks for understanding the years of lurking and not making it official. I wasn't sure the response to that. I assure you that I will be around here just maybe not every week just as I have been since "Secret Origins" lead me to this place's discovery.

That is the great thing about TMNT, pannoni. There are so many versions of Ninja Turtles there is something for everyone. Some fans like us may have similar interest while other focus more on the original Mirage Comics and concept which after "Return of New York" I am only so interested in. Your also correct about this site versus tmntwikia.com and the mother of them ninjaturtles.com.

Navin Johnson
12-20-2011, 10:20 AM
Hello, and Welcome

Luzmagica
12-20-2011, 10:27 AM
Welcome to the Drome! :tgrin: :tcool: :tparty: !!!

BubblyShell22
12-20-2011, 10:29 AM
Welcome to the Drome. You'll love it here.

tone-master21
12-20-2011, 11:46 AM
Welcome to the Drome!

gobo
12-20-2011, 11:53 AM
:tthumbsu:
Lets just get the original cartoon conversation going is all I ask.
Those conversations never stop, son. :lol:

Zany Orange Dude
12-20-2011, 02:45 PM
Welcome aboard the drome! We are glad to have you! Hope you enjoy hanging out around here! And lie to us if you don't.:twink::P

TheCanadiandrome
12-20-2011, 04:08 PM
Welcome and Cowabunga!

gobo
12-20-2011, 04:29 PM
I've just gotta ask...
Bi-time
WTF? :-?

MikeandRaph87
12-20-2011, 04:36 PM
The "g" on my computer does not always submit. That is all.:P

One thing about me is my rank of favoritism of the four turtles has never changed since I was two. I guess it has something to do with the almighty portrayals of Townsend Coleman/Michelangelo and Rob Paulsen/Raphael along with those two turtles engaging personalities.

Hope a few of you are also on the DC Comics boards.

Grimlock
12-20-2011, 05:18 PM
Me Grimlock say WELCOME!

Andrew NDB
12-20-2011, 05:25 PM
I've just gotta ask...

The "g" on my computer does not always submit. That is all.:P

I thought the same thing. At a glance, this looked like some kind of a coming out thread.

"Bi TMNT Fan making it official" is all I saw.

oldmanwinters
12-20-2011, 05:34 PM
I thought the same thing. At a glance, this looked like some kind of a coming out thread.

"Bi TMNT Fan making it official" is all I saw.

I "third" this reaction. It was one of the most intriguing thread titles of the year!

Samhain
12-22-2011, 09:44 PM
Welcome, enjoy the Drome.

Master Splinter
12-22-2011, 10:00 PM
Welcome to the Drome!

-ms

Ewan
12-23-2011, 12:56 AM
Welcome to the Drome!

mysterycolor
12-23-2011, 06:23 AM
nice to meet you :) welcome to the drome!