PDA

View Full Version : TMNT Heroclix

MikeandRaph87
12-23-2011, 06:46 PM
Have there been any plans to produce heroclix of the four turtles? I know some independant characters and even sports have thier own heroclix so it only seems fitting that the TMNT have one. If there are not any I am sure there are customs out there. If Neca did the Mirage likeness statues it would seem the Heroclix would not be far behind. I am not a gamer or anything just a collector of one of each Batman villain and Spider-Man villain, but we need a set of TMNT out ASAP!

Powder
12-23-2011, 06:58 PM
No.

This post must be ten characters in length.

Zage
12-24-2011, 11:10 AM
TMNT clix would ROCK!!!!, Especially if they could get all era's to make.

Ninjinister
12-24-2011, 11:44 AM
No.

http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=34358

MikeandRaph87
12-24-2011, 01:02 PM
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=34358

Thanks,dude! At least someone tried and it wasn't just a custom. The question is was this apart of a multiple comic company release or something to go aling with the TMNT film?

Still holding out hope to get one of each of the turtles made. *coughI*IDW are you listening*cough*. NECA is the producer so its not so far fetched. That and I hope to get a couple more Bat-villains and Spider-villains out.

Powder
12-24-2011, 05:04 PM
Don't bank on NECA doing any turtle products ever again.

MikeandRaph87
12-24-2011, 07:59 PM
Don't bank on NECA doing any turtle products ever again.

Powder, do enlighten me. Is it because of lower than desired sales with the Mirage statues? I don't know how those sold. I thought since it did the statues heroclix were not too far out of the question. If IDW ever makes an agreement for a set we probably would but the chances for that might be slim. Merry Christmas,btw.

Stingray69
12-24-2011, 09:00 PM
I think Neca lost the license to do tmnt but not 100% sure.

I wonder if some one contacted Neca about doing custom heroclix figures if they would for a minum order? I know hot wheels will if you order 1500.