PDA

View Full Version : [eBay] Set of Custom TMNT Puppet

The Boston Ninja Turtle
12-30-2011, 10:56 AM
check it out and good luck to those interested, as many of you know i made a set of TMNT puppets here are videos of them in action..alot of people have been asking if ill make them some so here is the first attempt to see if they will sell

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZ-Xi8VcecM&feature=youtu.be

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250963969176#ht_500wt_1361

Powder
12-30-2011, 11:18 AM
I understand you must've put a lot of work into these, but that price seems a bit ridiculous regardless...

Dragnskull
12-30-2011, 02:05 PM
I understand you must've put a lot of work into these, but that price seems a bit ridiculous regardless...

agreed. my first reaction was "holy sh*%..."

***First of Two Latin Kings***
12-30-2011, 03:04 PM

This is one of the few times that I wouldn't have sympathized with the other person had you outright BLASTED him... that price is WAY too high!!!

VaughnMichael
12-30-2011, 03:06 PM
You guys think $240.00 for 4 puppets is expensive?
Wow you must never have tried to commission one of your own characters to be made into a puppet before.
When I did it was much more than this and for one character.
I also hate when people come into someone elses post and talk about how much they are charging for something.
It's honestly very rude and uncouth.

Dragnskull
01-01-2012, 05:29 PM
You guys think $240.00 for 4 puppets is expensive?
Wow you must never have tried to commission one of your own characters to be made into a puppet before.
When I did it was much more than this and for one character.
I also hate when people come into someone elses post and talk about how much they are charging for something.
It's honestly very rude and uncouth.

as possible buyers, i don't think it hurts to voice our opinion on prices

however, i do agree with you, having custom commission pieces would easily cost that much. the difference is these are not commissioned pieces for anyone, these are custom made for someone else who no longer wants them. Being who you are, i'm sure you know customs don't re-sell for the same value often.

either way, these are awesome, hope u find a buyer

Plasticplayhouse
01-03-2012, 08:43 PM
Wow, those are really cool. A staring bid of $240 isn't unreasonable considering the amount of work, time, and materials put into them. You guys need to consider that they are not scalping some item they just bought from a toy stow and they are not forcing anyone to buy their stuff. They simply want to get what they feel is fair for their hard work.They are 4 unique and what look to be decent quality items. You ask any decent artist on deviant art to pencil/inks you a fully illustrated pic of all four turtles and it'll run you the same. Beauty and value are in the eye of the beholder. Like anything else, its all relative.

Hope they find a nice home.

The Boston Ninja Turtle
01-05-2012, 10:21 AM
however, i do agree with you, having custom commission pieces would easily cost that much. the difference is these are not commissioned pieces for anyone,r

hey sorry i havent responded been busy on my end building puppets for others..i gues i wasnt clear on the post though...they set im selling is an extra set...not getting rid of my personal ones...they are to close to my heart

but as for price i broke down material costs, time, labor and everything...i dont want to play this card but yes...look up puppets sometime on ebay and youll see they range from 150-1000 for one puppet

The Boston Ninja Turtle
01-09-2012, 05:11 PM
relisted price dropped

http://www.ebay.com/itm/professional-pro-Custom-TMNT-Teenage-Mutant-Ninja-Turtle-Muppet-Puppets-/250970034102?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a6efacfb6#ht_500wt_1361

Dragnskull
01-10-2012, 01:34 AM
hey sorry i havent responded been busy on my end building puppets for others..i gues i wasnt clear on the post though...they set im selling is an extra set...not getting rid of my personal ones...they are to close to my heart

but as for price i broke down material costs, time, labor and everything...i dont want to play this card but yes...look up puppets sometime on ebay and youll see they range from 150-1000 for one puppet

honestly i've never even seen a TMNT puppet, much less on ebay, and i keep my eyes open for odd things like that.

good luck!