PDA

View Full Version : Selling lot with 100 accessories

TheUnreal
04-27-2003, 01:32 AM
hi, i have 32 TMNT figures for sell.... i have 3 vehicles and over 100 accessories...i have a lot of hard to find figures... i have to sell them all QUICKLY...i have 7 pictures to look at.. i can send them if your interested.... here is a rough list of the guys i have... names could be wrong or completely misspelled..
Donatello
Leonardo
Mike
Raphael
Rocksteady
Shredder (i do have his cape thing)
Splinter (or it may be his)
Krang
Casey Jones
Mondo Gecko
Muckman
Wingnut
Scumbug
Triceratron
Muckman
Ray fillet
Panda Kahn
2 Don Undercovers
Raph space cadet (his legs are loose)
Leo Samurai
2 Don storage shells
Chrome Dome
Tokka or Razharr (the dog one) cant remember which is which
Mutating Beepop (head flips)
The Mole guy..forgot his name
Walkabout
the fly guy (his hand is broken)
surfing mike
army leo
VEHICLES
bottom half of the blimp
the motorcycle with side dumpster car
sewer surfboard with kicking foot on front (currently being held)

youll have to look at the pictures to be sure... some of the figures are really hard to come buy... i will take any reasonable offer into consideration and I REALLY NEED TO SELL THEM TOGETHER IMMEDIATELY ...so i will consider all offers... i also have a huge supply of weapons and accessories...some of the weapons are still attached to the rectangular brown things they came on if that matters to you... im sure i have weapons of other characters not listed that i used to have.. so that would be a bonus..

any way i would love to sell them all to someone....thanks for your time if nothing else..and remember i might have others that i dont know the names to... thanks again..please make an offer if interested..thanks
PLEASE EMAIL ME AT GPnBeck@Yahoo.com OR GPnBeck@aol.com
Glenn

Metal Head
04-27-2003, 07:42 AM
Howdy Glenn, welcome to the Technodrome......good luck selling your lot of figures. Were you able to match up any of my figures with weapons? LMK,Thanks, Brian

cqb101
04-27-2003, 07:53 AM
I"m interested in your Ray Fillet. Can you send me the pictures?

TheUnreal
04-27-2003, 10:53 PM
HEY BRIAN,
Thanks for the welcome...i am still working on matching your figures... i think i might have sold some more of the figures...but as you know it always seems be a long drawn out process.. anyway.. ill send you pic..cpq101... thanks