PDA

View Full Version : NEW OOZE CARDS

tmnt2513
04-28-2003, 11:49 AM
Hello, I'm wondering if anyone would be interested in a Shredder ooze card? Anyone who has actually handled one of these cards knows that there not only great looking but quite original (with the ooze on the inside) Reason for me getting rid of this card, is because I'm a completist and I know that at a 1:72 pack ratio...this ooze set won't be complete anytime soon...lol....So if your interested in this mint ooze card, post a reply on this thread and give me a cash offer.
- thank you, Lance

Donatello 3:16
04-29-2003, 08:36 PM
ill give ya 5$

Roseangelo
04-30-2003, 08:30 PM
I have the following ooze cards available:

Mike, Don, Raph, and TMNT (group shot)

I'm in need of Leo and the Origin card (has a baby turtle on it)

tmnt2513
04-30-2003, 10:45 PM
Hey Don, I'll do it for $10, and that has the shipping and handling included in the charge, I have to go out and find a specific case that will fit the card for shipping. I'm thinking I'll have to go out and buy one of those screw down cases...and there like 3 bucks!!!...lol..so I'll do it for $10.00, and that includes the case, s&h, and the mint Shredder ooze card...(trust me this card is awesome...had to open up 4 TMNT TRU exclusive boxes..just to get one ooze card) So what do you think?

Roseangelo
05-01-2003, 04:06 AM
You don't need to buy a special case for it. Just put it between some cardboard.

Metal Head
05-01-2003, 06:00 AM
The best thing to do would be go to a card or comic shop and just buy a toploader card holder. These holders are plenty strong enough to safely ship a single card......and you can get one for a dime......because a whole pack of 25 are only like $2

I've had alot of ball cards shipped to me in these cases...and nothing ever arived damaged.

tmnt2513
05-01-2003, 07:05 AM
Yes, I've been collecting cards since I was about 5. Metalhead have you ever actually held a ooze card? There much much more thicker than the average card...I haven't tried it yet..but I'm thinking to fit the card in a top loader...I'd have to really be pushing the card in..lol The cardboard theory would be nice also, but I'm afraid that it would slip around...trust me I'm not looking to make a quick couple bucks...I just don't want the card to end up getting banged around. But I will attempt the top loader idea, if it works then I'll only charge you $7, which would be for the card and s$h. If not I might have to go with a screw down case (every ooze card for sale that I've seen on the internet is shown in picture, w/ a screw down case..soooo) Again though, thanks everyone for help on this! I'll try the top loader idea, but I'm not going to force a card into the spot.
- Lance

Roseangelo
05-01-2003, 02:16 PM
The cardboard theory would be nice also, but I'm afraid that it would slip around...

That's what you tape the edges. :P

Krangfan
05-01-2003, 02:50 PM
the ooze cards are so cool. I was lucky enough to get one. I haven't gotten another since.

Metal Head
05-01-2003, 09:38 PM
Just another thought, you can also find what's called a "Double thick top loader" these are made for insert cards....and other cards which are at least twice as thick as a regular card. Just a thought.Peace, Brian

tmnt2513
05-05-2003, 08:39 AM
Hey Don, I'll sell it to you for 5$ if your still interested...just let me know..k? Well $5, plus shipping and handling. So like $7.00 or so.
- LMK
- Lance

Caliosidhe
05-07-2003, 12:04 AM
I have the following ooze cards available:

Mike, Don, Raph, and TMNT (group shot)

I'm in need of Leo and the Origin card (has a baby turtle on it)

I have the baby turtle ooze card and am looking for Oooze Card #2 with the four tmnt on it. (It's the last ooze card I need!) Is that the one you're looking for? If it is, I'd be thrilled to trade with you ^^

Roseangelo
05-07-2003, 03:01 AM
yes yes yes! let's trade! I think I still have your address...

Splinter
05-07-2003, 11:21 AM
Hey Don, I'll sell it to you for 5$ if your still interested...just let me know..k? Well $5, plus shipping and handling. So like $7.00 or so.
- LMK
- Lance
If Donny isn't intrested in it, I may need a Shredder Card for my Set. :)

tmnt2513
05-07-2003, 10:38 PM
Hey, Don316 hasn't wrote me anything regarding the card anymore...would you like to buy it off me?
just let me know :)
- tmnt2513