PDA

View Full Version : Meet the Creatures of The Night

Lethal Lullaby
03-14-2012, 05:27 PM
Pretty much this would be a more dark and eerie role playing game of tmnt. Something like where they meet a vampire and a demon. One is good one is evil. I'll just need volunteers. Limit of 1-3 characters per player. So umm Enjoy i guess. Hopefully this won't be a total bust. :embarass:
Main Characters
Master Splinter: BubblyShell22
Leonardo: BubbllyShell22
Donatello: TurtleTitan97
Raphael: TurtleTitan97
Michelangelo: Luzmagica
Second Characters(please feel free to tel me of any other ones)
Angel:BubblyShell22
Casey: Old Hob
Others(for those who would like to use their rpg charcter hey made)
Mystee Reigh Caremella (a vampire): RaphDonZixx aka me
Jason Sanderberg (demon): RaphDonZixx aka me

TurtleTitan97
03-14-2012, 05:33 PM
I will be glad to play as Raphael.

BubblyShell22
03-14-2012, 07:31 PM
I would like to play as Leo and Angel please.

Cowabunga Carl
03-14-2012, 08:33 PM
I'd like to play Casey if that's cool.

Lethal Lullaby
03-15-2012, 04:02 PM
:D Sweet. Now we just gotta wait for the other characters to get filled in.

BubblyShell22
03-16-2012, 08:31 AM
Well, you said we could have up to three, right? Well, I'll take Splinter if no one else wants him.

Luzmagica
03-16-2012, 08:31 AM
well.....:tanime: :tanime: Please take a look to http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=35737 ...if you like how Im playing Michelangelo currently...let me know...anyway just saying im not very skilled in this RPGs ..and sometimes i feel a bit stuck ....:tanime: :tanime:
:tgrin:

TurtleTitan97
03-16-2012, 01:07 PM
I could take Donatello if no one wants him.

Lethal Lullaby
03-17-2012, 02:19 PM
:tgrin: WOW. That was faster than I thought. Thanks everyone.

BubblyShell22
03-17-2012, 08:53 PM
Hey, no problem.

Lethal Lullaby
03-17-2012, 11:40 PM
Well than i guess i better start this off. Mystee: *I quickly dash around the sidewalk corner. The pounding of the stranger's heard feet behind me.* "I know I could easily turn around and kill him. Yet for some reason I couldn't. Who in the name of heck chases a girl during the day? And why aren't they bothering to help me? Am I talking aloud to myself?! *I turn around and now he's standing right in front of me. Then everything went hazy. I wake up realizing it was just a dream.* "Oh get a grip it was just a nightmare." *Somewhere in...

TurtleTitan97
03-19-2012, 05:01 PM
"Systems check out nicely"said Donatello with satisfaction in his voice. "With this new security systems in place we'll be able to detect any uninvited guests from a mile away from anywhere in the sewers." It was daily routine for Don to check the Lair's security systems every six weeks to make sure they still function. These devices were the best defense his family had from being discovered from outsiders. "Just one more adjustment and... there, finish! Not to shabby, if I said so myself." The turle look back with pride at the device, like a painter looks at his masterpiece. "Master Splinter will be please with this."Don looks at his wristwatch, when he suddenly realizes he lost track of time. "Aw shell, I'm going to be late for training! Sensei's going to kill me!"Packing his tools, Donatello quickly rushes back home to join his brothers.

BubblyShell22
03-19-2012, 05:20 PM
Leonardo was in the dojo getting ready for another practice session. He was doing warm-up stretches when he realized that Don wasn't there yet. What was keeping him?

"My sons, I believe we shall wait to start practice until Donatello arrives," Splinter stated. His tail was lashing against the ground, a sure sign that he was agitated. Splinter never allowed his sons to be late to practice at all. He always emphasized the importance of being punctual.

TurtleTitan97
03-19-2012, 05:42 PM
Raphael came towards Splinter. "Hey Sensei, I checked his workshop, he's not there. Most of his tools are gone too. He even left his staff." Raphael handed it over to Splinter and took his spot next to Leonardo, waiting impatiently for his missing brother.

Lethal Lullaby
03-19-2012, 09:22 PM
(I think I'm goin start writing in third person now since it's easier. If that's kewl with everyone?)
Meanwhile...
After washing up and changing into a white blouse with a black shaw over her dark hair, and black frilly skirt, Mystee goes into her kitchen. She opens up the refridgerator, looking freely through the shelves. She reaches in to grab a silver bottle. "Ah. My favorite beverage." she says after drinking down the red liquid from the bottle. She turns on the radio in the kitchen, searching for the weather radio station. "Now. What will today's forecast be?" She asks the radio, which replies 'cloudy with a 15 percent chance of rain.' Smiling she says, "Sounds like the perfect day for a walk. About time, too. I was getting tired of being cooped up inside because of that dreadful sun." She puts on her knee-high, high-heel black boots, and heads out the door telling herself, "Some may call this weather dreary and dull, but I would rather think of it as calm and serene."

BubblyShell22
03-20-2012, 08:10 AM
Raphael came towards Splinter. "Hey Sensei, I checked his workshop, he's not there. Most of his tools are gone too. He even left his staff." Raphael handed it over to Splinter and took his spot next to Leonardo, waiting impatiently for his missing brother.

(Wait, wasn't Don in his lab and on his way to the dojo?)

TurtleTitan97
03-20-2012, 10:21 AM
(Wait, wasn't Don in his lab and on his way to the dojo?)

(No, he was outside the lair installing a new security system.)

BubblyShell22
03-20-2012, 04:57 PM
(Oh, okay. My bad.)

Luzmagica
03-22-2012, 02:02 AM
Michelangelo was just putting his last comics recently found in the sewers ... he was already worried about being late for training ... he ran and sipped his breakfast and grabbed a cookie in a hurry while running the dojo ..... Just to get a relief to see that Don still had not reached him , he knows that he wasnot the last to arrive .... He put at mouth the biscuit in a hurry as he says Good morning Sensei! (insert funny noise when he is even chewing the biscuit yet!). :tgrin:

BubblyShell22
03-22-2012, 08:18 AM
Splinter looked sternly at his youngest son as he came in eating a cookie. "Good morning, Michelangelo," he replied. "I see you are a bit late for training. Also, you know better than to eat food before training as you may get sick. I will allow you to sit for a little while so your stomach settles." Then he turned to Raph and took Don's staff from him. "This is most disconcerting," he commented. "Donatello never leaves without his staff. I will give him a few more minutes to return, and if he has not returned, I will allow you to search for him." He only hoped nothing had happened to his son.

Leo nodded. "We understand, Sensei," he said. He was really worried for his brother and hoped that he was okay. It wasn't like Don to leave his bo behind like that.

Cowabunga Carl
03-22-2012, 05:37 PM
Casey was working out in his garage, his muscles were burning as he kept pushing the bar up and then bring it back down. 'It's been a while since I've talked to the guys,' he thought as he set the bar back into its holder and sat up on the bench. Grabbing a towel he wiped the sweat from his brow.

Getting up he decided he'd grab a shower later. Right now he was going to go see the guys.

TurtleTitan97
03-22-2012, 05:42 PM
The doors to the dojo burst open, with Donatello bursting through, skidding to a stop right in front of the 3 turtles and Splinter. He quickly took a deep breath and quickly bowed in front of his Sensei. "Please forgive me for being late father. I was out making sure our security systems were in check and and I lost track of time and.... I'm sorry if I worried everyone." Don looks towards Splinter to see what his punishment would be.

Luzmagica
03-23-2012, 02:07 AM
Mike breath in relief to see Don gasping tho. well ... "Come on brother! .....Do not worry .... .... Sensei is not not going to punish Don for maintain the alarm system right? ....right?"

(secretly he hoped that the punishment will not come also for him about his quikly breakfast at the mouth!) :)

Lethal Lullaby
03-23-2012, 06:40 AM
While on her walk Mystee's eyes catch a glimpse of a silly-looking but cute monkey doll. "AWW. He's so cute!" she says. Reaching into her pocket she pulls out a hot pink wallet. Unfortunately the latch is stuck tight again. She lightly curses at the wallet as she attemps to open it. "Careful. Careful... Don't fly out of my hands as I try to open you." She continues talking to the wallet. When she finally thought she would have got it open there was a gun shot heard. She jumps in startlement and the wallets falls from her hands into a nearby sewervent. "Oh. That's disgusting... I'm gonna have to go in there and get it ain't I?" she asks herself disappointedly. With an exasperated sigh she transforms into a dark fog and slips through one of the slots of the sewervent. Once inside she quickly changes back to her normal form. "Now where'd that little wallet of mine go?" She looks down towards the sewage water and sees it floating down stream. "Eww. It's all covered in sewage filth- wait is that a tampon?! Oh dear g- NOO!!!! I am not touching that!" she than replies to herself, "But Mystee your money is in there, along with your I.D. and other important things." She replies, "Oh you don't think I know that?" After slapping herself in the face for talking to herself she decides to follow her wallet down the sewer stream. "Maybe it'll stop somewhere less gross? If that's likely. Dang it I'm doing it again."

BubblyShell22
03-23-2012, 08:24 AM
"That is all right, Donatello," Splinter replied. "I am glad that you are keeping our security system up to date. However, please remember to keep better track of the time." He then gazed at Mikey who was talking with food in his mouth. "Michelangelo, please sit down and finish your breakfast."

Leo was relieved that Don was okay. "So, are the security systems good?" he asked.

Angel sighed as she got ready for school. She really wished she didn't have to go, but she knew her grandma wanted her to graduate and at least try to go to college. She just hoped she wouldn't get a lot of homework. But if she did, she figured she could always go to the guys and get their help.

"Don would help me out if I needed it," she said to herself.

Lethal Lullaby
03-23-2012, 03:50 PM
(Anyone think now would be an okay time to place a villian or should he show up later?)

BubblyShell22
03-23-2012, 04:07 PM
(Doesn't matter to me as it's your RP. Do as you like.)

TurtleTitan97
03-23-2012, 05:11 PM
"Everything checks out, Leo. April was kind enough to give me some new software for the systems." Don took a small device from the bag he was carrying and showed it to Leo. "If someone trips it, this device will start beeping and we will know if they are close to the Lair."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever," yawned Raph, "If you two are done acting like total geeks, can we get started already?"

BubblyShell22
03-23-2012, 07:56 PM
"Well, that's good," Leo said. "At least things are okay for now. You never know if something will happen with our luck." He then turned to Master Splinter to wait for him to begin training.

"Well, my sons, now that we are all here, let us begin practice," Splinter said. He began leading them in some warm up katas to stretch their muscles.

Lethal Lullaby
03-23-2012, 11:02 PM
Mystee continues to follow her wallet until it reaches an edge. The wallet falls down deep down into the sewer water. "Am I really going to jump into sewer water just to get my wallet?" Mystee asks herself. "Eh. Some hobo will find it. There was only 10 dollars in it. Along with a fake I.D. Now where did I come from exactly?" she looks around tryin to figure out how to get out. She finally decides to continue forward thinking there'll be an exit nearby. About after 10 minutes she trips on something and a alarm is heard. Screaming she covers her ears and drops to the floor. "WHO PUTS A SECURITY SYSTEM DOWN IN A SEWER?!" Instead of turning around and going another direction Mystee makes the mistake of still going forward; still having no clue about the alarm.

TurtleTitan97
03-24-2012, 04:17 PM
"Uh, Don, I think something's beeping in your bag", said Raph. Donatello quickly rushes to his bag and pull out the device he showed Leo earlier. "It's the security system alarm." Don had a worried face as he turn to his brothers and Splinter, saying, "Someone is close to our home."

BubblyShell22
03-24-2012, 04:21 PM
Leo tensed at Don's words. "Can you see who it is on your cameras?" he asked. If it was the Foot or someone else, they were in big trouble.

Splinter's ears flattened at the small noise because his ears were so sensitive. "This is not good for us," he said. "If anyone is near our home, they will likely find out who we are. Donatello, you must see who this is quickly."

TurtleTitan97
03-24-2012, 04:32 PM
"Yes, Sensei. Cameras are coming online."Don looks at the footage and then a sign of relief appears on his face. He turns to his family. "Well, got some good news. It's not the Foot or any of our enemies. It's just a woman."

Lethal Lullaby
03-24-2012, 07:59 PM
Mystee halts to a stop. "I have the strangest feeling that i'm being watched."
A voice out of nowhere answers her, "That's because you are my sweet."
Mystee turns around to see where the voice came from. "Whoever said that, you better show yourself! And I am NOT your sweet!"
A man with dark red hair shaped to look like horns and pitch black eyes steps out of a shadow. "Of course you aren't, but I would like for you to be my sweet. You see Mystee-"
"How do you know my name?"
"I know many names, but that doesn't matter. My name is Jason Sanderberg. How would you like to join me? Together with my demonic powers and your vampire abilties we could make all those people who betrayed us pay?" He pulls out a paper from his pocket on his trench coat. "Just sign this."
Mystee looks at the paper held before her, "O.K. I know I don't normally trust a lot of people, and I do think many of them should die, but not everyone deserves to fall at the hands of 15 year old girl and a I-don't-know-how-old-you-are-man."
Jason grins evilly and grabs Mystee's arm, "You WILL join me. Even if I have to hurt you just to make you."
Mystee jerks out of his grasp, "Don't touch me. I am never joining you. Go back from where you came from demon, and DIE while you're at it."
Jason angrily shoves Mystee into a nearby wall. He pulls out a knife and holds it at her throat.

BubblyShell22
03-25-2012, 06:18 PM
"A woman?" Leo repeated. "What's she doing down here in the first place?" It was very rare for humans to come down in the sewers unexpectedly. He remembered when they'd rescued April from the Mousers. Was this woman in trouble, too?

"This is still alarming," Splinter replied. "We must wait and see what this woman is doing down here."

Leo then noticed a man stepping out of the shadows. "Whoa, who's that?" he asked. He noticed the man red hair that was shaped like horns. "He definitely looks weird."

Lethal Lullaby
03-25-2012, 09:03 PM
Mystee looks at the knife held before her neck and thinks to herself, I have to be careful and quick about this. Say the wrong words and risk getting killed. Well let me look over him and maybe he'll turn around thinking i'm looking at some one? Mystee looks a bit behind him and nods her head as if trying to signal someone.
Jason turns his head to where Mystee was looking "Who are you looking at?" He hadn't realize his mistake quick enough.
Mystee shoved his knife-holding hand away from her neck and sunk her fangs into his neck. After a taste of his blood Mystee shoved him away and started spitting the blood out. "OH Gawd! Your blood tastes like-"
"Why did you bite me? You B-"
"Yeah. Welll for a so-called 'powerful' demon... You're pretty stupid, and I was thirsty. Great. Now I got to go find someone who will donate a little pint of blood to me, so I can get the nasty taste of yours from my mouth." She turn around thinking she had enough of this Jason guy and tries to look for an exit.
Jason quickly formed a ball of dark magic and sent it through Mystee's head knocking her out, but not killing her. He then walks away leaving her.

Luzmagica
03-27-2012, 12:54 AM
Mike was about to get out of his shell ....
Intruder alarm .... a girl in danger ...

....his chivalrous heart speak for him! "We have to save Apri .... Hey! I mean.... that girl!!""" She is in danger! :tgrin:

BubblyShell22
03-27-2012, 09:10 AM
Leo saw the man knock the girl to the ground and leave her there. As much as he wanted to help her, they couldn't bring a stranger to the Lair. "Look, we'll go check it out and take the girl topside. A hospital can take care of her." He figured it would be easier than taking her to the Lair when she was someone they didn't know.

"That is a good idea, my son," Splinter said. "Make sure she is safe."

Lethal Lullaby
03-27-2012, 10:50 AM
Mystee begins to stir as her cellphone starts to go off, with the beginning of "Headless Waltz" by Voltaire. She suddenly wakes up. "Ugh. My mouth feels so dry. I need blood. It's probably sunny outside right now so I'm gonna have to probably wait." She says walking around in a circle. She remembers that whenever she goes into sunlight she gets dizzy and after an hour she'll burst into flames andn hour she'll burst into flame feel something in her gut. "Eh. It'sprobably just the lack of blood. No it's hatred... Oh forget it! As soon as I see that twat I'm gonna claw his *bleep* throat out!!" She laughs evilly, but accidentally almost evilly, but accidentally almos hthat, she straightens up. "Ahem. Well that didn't go so well- hmm I wonder if anyone else is down here? You blockhead there ain't a soul down here! HELLO!! Shut up it could be some kind of creeper. Ooh maybe I can drink his blood. Wait I'm a vampire my sense of smell will find him!" Mystee sniffs the air for something living. "He must have forgotten to clean out his pets' cage, cuz I can smell them turtles real good." Mystee then follows the scent hoping to find someone, or at least something.

TurtleTitan97
03-30-2012, 09:43 PM
"You guys can go rescue her. I'll go look for that creep that attacked her. He could still be somewhere in the sewers." ,said Raph as he grabbed his sais. "Besides" ,said Raph as he looked back with a smile, " I've been aching for a little action all day." Raph then quickly rushed out of the Dojo.

Lethal Lullaby
03-31-2012, 12:34 AM
Jason brushed his hands through his hair like one of those cool-cat-people on T.V. For some odd reason his horn shaped style still managed to stay in place. He was standing in a darkened corner of the sewers. Five miles from where he encountered Mystee. He said some words of a foreign lanuage in a deep growl and a dark glowing orb appeared in his hands. "Show me Mystee." He waits for the image of Mystee to appear in the orb of dark magic.
Instead a message appeared in it: "Please say your username and password in order to confirm you are a true demon or if you haven't already confirmed one please inform the counsil members."
"What? When did this happen? I don't have time for this! Let me see her NOW!!"
"We're sorry the username or password you entered was incorrect. Good-Bye."
Jason let out an angry shout as he launched the orb into a wall. He than decides to just wait and see if Mystee will dumbly walk by, or if another sucker happens to pass by.

BubblyShell22
03-31-2012, 08:11 AM
"You guys can go rescue her. I'll go look for that creep that attacked her. He could still be somewhere in the sewers." ,said Raph as he grabbed his sais. "Besides" ,said Raph as he looked back with a smile, " I've been aching for a little action all day." Raph then quickly rushed out of the Dojo.

"Raph, wait!" Leo yelled, but he was too late. Raph had already left. With a sigh of frustration, he turned to his other brothers. "We'd better go after him," he said. "There's no telling what he'll do."

"Be careful, my sons," Splinter cautioned them.

Leo bowed to his father. "We will, Sensei," he promised.

Lethal Lullaby
03-31-2012, 06:34 PM
"Yep. You totally lost it, Mystee." Mystee says outloud to herself, "Now you're hearing voices." She then replies to herself, "And the strange thing is... It's like they're coming closer, but they don't smell like they'd be human. They- No it can't be. Could it?" Mystee wonders about this until she turns one more time. She couldn't believe what she was seeing. She stared at the creatures with her head slightly tilted and as if she were in some kind of trance. "Um... Hi? Do you live here?" She slaps herself after saying that. "Duh. Where else would they live?!" She rubs her red eyes to be sure she wasn't hallucinating and quickly says, "I'm sorry what are ya'll supposed to be?"
Meanwhile Jason chuckles as he thinks of his evil plans. His attention is then drawn when he sees a giant turtle carrying sais and sporting a red mask. ""Well? What do we have here? He might provide perfect for my plan?" He says aloud to himself. He shouts to the turtle, "Excuse me, sir! May I talk to you?"

TurtleTitan97
04-05-2012, 07:57 PM
"What the...?!" Raph quickly turns around and sees a strange looking man, the same man who attacked the girl he saw from Donnie's camera. "Buddy, I don't know who the shell you are or why your down here, but if your looking for trouble", said Raph as he pointed his sais at him, "You just found some! Start talking! Why did you attack that girl that was down here?!"

Lethal Lullaby
04-05-2012, 10:00 PM
"Whoa. Easy there partner." Jason says while staring at the sais. "I don't want to fight you. I wanted you to join me. I am Jason. That girl I attacked? Her name is Mystee. She's a vampire. I gave her an offer to join me but she declined against it. You. On the other hand might want such an offer. What do you say? You and I ruling over earth?" He holds out his hand as a gesture of agreement, hoping that he won't get stabbed. He just got his suit cleaned.

TurtleTitan97
04-05-2012, 10:18 PM
Raph couldn't help but start laughing at Jason. "A vampire? Seriously? Man, here I thought Mikey was a moron. Wish Casey was here to see this." He turned back to him. "Listen bozo, I don't care if you said she was the Loch Ness Monster, you still attacked her, and your tresspassing on turtle territory. So you can either leave and not come back down here, or we can do this the hard way". Raph crouches, ready to attack. "Personally, I prefeer the hard way."

Lethal Lullaby
04-05-2012, 11:35 PM
"Well obviously that didn't work." Jason says to himself. He than uses his hand to signal the turtle to 'bring it on.' "Fine. But don't ask for my help when she bites you." In his hand a black ball of dark energy forms as Jason prepares to launch it at the turtle.

TurtleTitan97
04-05-2012, 11:41 PM
Raph quickly jumps in the air, heading straight towards Jason, shouting a mighty "Yaah!" as he landed in front of Jason. Moving quickly like the ninja he was, he slashed him with his sai, landing a good mark on him. "Had enough?",said Raph with a mocking tone.

Lethal Lullaby
04-06-2012, 06:56 AM
Jason hisses in pain at his cut, and holds his hand to it, cursing. "Darn it. I knew I should have stayed for the healing session." he turns to the turtle and this time he throws down another ball of magic. When it exploded, Jason covere his ears as it made an ear piercing ringing. Of course it wouldn't make someone deaf, but it was good enough for him.

BubblyShell22
04-06-2012, 08:10 AM
Running through the sewers, Leo heard an explosion. "What was that?" he asked. "It sounded like it came from that way." Whatever it was, it wasn't a good thing. He just hoped Raph would be okay. "You better not be in trouble," he muttered as he led his brothers towards the sound of the explosion.

TurtleTitan97
04-06-2012, 10:58 AM
"Aaah!!!" ,said Raph after the blast. He felt like there was an alarm clock in his head, his ears were ringing in pain. He got up from the floor and looked at Jason. 'Man, who the shell is this guy?' , he thought to himself. He got his sais, and rushed toward Jason yelling.

Lethal Lullaby
04-06-2012, 04:09 PM
"Sure. Ignore me." Mystee mutters to herself. Mystee decides to follow these turtles she sees, maybe after they find whoever she can finally talk to them, "Hey! I could help ya'll find Ra- whatever it was!" she shouts as she runs behind them. She than speeds up ahead of them. 'Maybe I can find him for them.' she thinks as she keeps running.
~Jason doesn't realize the turtle coming towards him, as he heard something familiar. Mystee. "Ah. Here she co-AHH!! Son of a-" He pushes the turtle to the side and heads towards the shout.

TurtleTitan97
04-06-2012, 04:33 PM
"Arrgh!" ,said Raph as he was pushed. He saw Jason running away from him. "Hey, come back here! I'm not finished with you!" Raph quickly got up and chased Jason.

Don looked at the girl who was following them. "How can you help find Raph, Miss... I'm sorry, we didn't get your name. I'm Donatello, and these are my brothers, Leonardo and Michealangelo. Wait, aren't you a bit scared of our...appearence?"

BubblyShell22
04-06-2012, 04:39 PM
Leo looked a little curiously at the girl who was following them but didn't say anything. He decided to let Don take the lead on this one, though he was a bit weirded out by the fact that this girl wasn't scared of them.

Lethal Lullaby
04-06-2012, 05:08 PM
Mystee slows down and turns around running backwards while facing them. "No. Besides I'm used to the unnormal freakky stuff. Those names are killer awesome by the way. The name's Mystee. Now don't laugh, but I'm a vampire, so I could sniff him out for you. Now describe his smell."

TurtleTitan97
04-06-2012, 05:18 PM
Don turned to his brothers and whispered to them.' A vampire? Man, that stranger must have done something to her head. We might as well play along with this so that we don't upset her. In her current condition, should could run off into the sewers and get lost.' , said Don. He turned back toward Mystee. "Uh, sure. Let's see here... well, he does smell a bit like leftover pizza. Does that help?"

Lethal Lullaby
04-06-2012, 06:33 PM
"Eww! Does he roll in it or something?!" Mystee replies in disgust and shudders. "So gross. Ugh. I'll see what i can do." Mystee sniffs the air and picks up the scent. She than turns to Donatello and in a sing song voice, "I think I found him! Come on he's this way!" Mystee grabs Donatello's hand and starts pulling him towards the scent. She suddenly crashes into someone, "Whoa! Watch it you st- Oh it's YOU. Well don't you worry. I'm ready this time." She shows her sharp fangs and her 1 inch sharp nails. She takes a glance behind him and sees another turtle with a red mask. "Hey! He's the one you call Raphael?"
"I knew I heard you, Mystee. Now it's time for you to perish! Jason looks at the three other turtles and to the one he originally encountered, "And your friends, too." He takes out a knife and stabs it into Mystee, who lets out a hiss of pain as she falls to the ground.

TurtleTitan97
04-06-2012, 11:56 PM
Raph took a moment to catch his breath. Whoever this Jason was, he was fast. Raph thought back to what he saw. 'Man, is going on? First this girl shows up in the sewers, next I'm chasing some looney who for some strange reason, can shoot stuff out of his hand! I wouldn't be suprised if Shredder was behind this, he's always turning people into freaks, just so he can get to us. But what would he want with a girl?' Raph shakes his head. 'Alright, get a grip Rapheal. Your starting to sound crazy and paranoid. Not everything is because of Shredder. This guy must be new, he didn't even mention bucket breath, he only seems interested in the girl. Which means I got to stop him before he gets to her.' He quickly gets up and returns to the chase.

Lethal Lullaby
04-07-2012, 10:32 AM
Mystee rips the knife from her shoulder and licks the area where she was cut and waits for the scar to form. "How deviously delightful? Not only do i get to destroy you my sweet," Jason says to Mystee, than turns to the turtle who he encountered earlier. "But i get to dispose of you too, freak." Jason looks at the three other turtles who were with Mystee and frowns. "Hmm. I can't have witnesses, so I guess I'll dispose of you three as well." Mystee gets up and starts shouting, "Whoa! Listen here you little mofo! I don't know how many times I have to tell you, but I am NOT and never will be your sweet. Now shut your mouth 'fore i rip your tongue out!" Mystee shows her fangs and one inch sharp nails. "And although I know I just met these guys, but if you even dare attack them, you'll be digging your own grave." Jason and Mystee both get into fighting stances. "Careful Don, Leo, and Mikey- is it cool if I call you that?- this fight's gonna get real messy."

TurtleTitan97
04-07-2012, 12:51 PM
"Freak?! Buddy, have you looked at yourself in a mirror lately?!",shouted Raph.

Don looked at his brother. "Raph, what's going on?! Who is this guy?!"

"Some creep name Jason. Don, this guy's a real wack job. He told me that the girl you guys are with, she's a vampire! Can you belive this?"

Don suddenly looked curious. "That's werid, she told us the same thing!"

"Whoa, this is werid." Raph looked back at Jason. "We can talk about this later. Right now, lets show this punk what happens when he messes with the Turtles!"

Lethal Lullaby
04-07-2012, 02:28 PM
"I am a vampire actually. I can prove it too." Mystee says a bit offended that they weren't believing her.
Jason signals the turtles and Mystee that he's ready to fight. "You don't want to tick her off she has quite a temper." Jason smiles sinisterly.
"What did you just say?" Mystee asks Jason in an angry-tone. She turns around looking at Donatello, Michelangelo, Leonardo and last Raphael, "You want proof that I'm a vampire? Well here's your proof!" Mystee saw Jason quickly going towards Michelangelo with a knife. Mystee pushes him out of the way and catches Jason's blade before it stabs her. "Alright gentlemen. Here's my proof!" Mystee rips the knife from Jason's hand and shoves her hand, nails first, into his stomach, and rips her hand out. Jason lets out a scream and starts fighting her and the turtles while holding his wound.

TurtleTitan97
04-07-2012, 03:52 PM
Don couldn't belive his eyes. Mystee did something that no human should ever be capable of doing. He felt like he was going to throw up. He wondered if her story was true. Don wasn't the superstitious type, he tried to think what scientific explaination there was. He would figure it out later,now he had to focus on trying to stay alive.

BubblyShell22
04-07-2012, 04:03 PM
Leo saw what Mystee could do and was surprised. He had seen some strange things in his life, but he had never seen anything like this before. He was prepared to fight Jason if that's what it took. No one was harming his family.

Lethal Lullaby
04-07-2012, 04:36 PM
Mystee looks at the blood on her hand and starts to laugh. "Hey. Any- Anyone want a hi-hi-Ha ha ha ha!! five?"
"You are crazy, but I'm still gonna kill you all." Jason attemps a kick for the blue masked turtle.

Luzmagica
04-08-2012, 01:47 PM
Mike graciously thanked Mystee to deflect the knife from Jason ...
Similarly commented: "So if you're a vampire ... we do not have to worry about it? right? Because we are turtles and we have cold blood, you are dead and you need only to follow ehhhhh warm blooded ...for be "alive" No?"..... "would be like instead of drinking fresh water .....ehhhhh !"

An awful drink!....

Mike could see how Don looked stunned to him...he always was so scientific and rational...tho. Mike was the science-fiction genious!!! Smile and wink

"Well" he added .... "then this guy is some kind of Val Helsing for you?? .......

TurtleTitan97
04-08-2012, 02:23 PM
"Oh no you don't!" Raph quickly rushed over to Leo and kicked Jason before he attacked him. "Donnie, heads up! He's coming your way!"

Don saw Jason flying towards him. He got his Bo Staff ready. "Thanks Raph. Batter up!" Using his bo like a baseball bat, Don hits Jason, sending him straight into a wall.

Raph grinned. "Give it up, creep. There's no way a guy like you can stand a chance against four trained ninjas. You might as well give up and save yourself from another beating."

Lethal Lullaby
04-08-2012, 05:14 PM
"You know now that you mention it..." Mystee looks at Mikey with her red eyes and hisses at him. "You do look delicious. Ha don't worry Mikey, I only drink human blood. That make you feel better?"
Jason glares at the turtles and Mystee. "You think I'm going to stop? I'll never stop until I have her! She will provide as a queen!" Jason speaks as he spits a little blood from the hits that he got.
"Boy. I will never be your queen. Now let us be or else. Perhaps Raphael could gouge your eyes out with his sais, or Leo could slice you open, and Don could beat you like a pinata. Heck while we're at it we'll use Mikey's nunchuks to snap your neck." Mystee comments with sarcasm in her voice.
Jason just laughs at her and says, "Alright I'll leave, but I will be back. And you will be Quenn Mystee Reigh Caremella!!"
Jason than dashes off.
Mystee shouts to him, "Hey! No one calls me by my full name you no good, skimpy, little-" Mystee starts coughing and walks to Donatello swaying side to side. She starts patting his face careful not to dig her nails into him, "Wow your face is so- uh you wouldn't happen to know any human who'd- I need blood, now please." After that Mystee blacks out by Donatello's feet.

Luzmagica
04-09-2012, 03:04 AM
Mike jumped backwards never felt so uncomfortable with the word delicious towards him!! ... "heya guys ... did you notice that we are rescuing a hungry vampire?? ... ....def. he felt better about only human blood....probably about that blood was hot after all.... when he saw her faint he felt a little sorry .... after all she was as strange as they were in the world ... maybe so misunderstood ....

His kind heart could not ignore ....
Where we can find a bag of blood for transfusion? ... Because of course we arenot going bring any poor innocent for her to eat .....

He looked to Leo...I wasnt asking for pet her....! just for a little help.... ..

BubblyShell22
04-09-2012, 08:08 AM
"I'm not sure where we can find blood," Leo replied. "Don, do you have any on hand?" He'd never heard of a vampire who needed a transfusion before. Usually, they just sucked human blood and that was that. But then again, the only contact he'd ever had with vampires were those horror movies Mikey liked to watch.

TurtleTitan97
04-09-2012, 10:01 AM
"Sorry Leo, but even I don't know were we can find bl...wait, I got it!" Don rushed over were Jason was before he left. "See this? Thanks to Mystee, Jason lost a lot of blood during our little fight. Maybe I can gather enough blood and transfuse it into Mystee, but I need my tools which are at home." Don quickly took out a plastic bag and some gloves he was carrying in his duffel bag, and gathered as much blood as he could. He gently put it in his bag. "Leo, I need you to carry Mystee. We've got to hurry back, or she won't make!"

Lethal Lullaby
04-09-2012, 12:47 PM
Mystee's eyes shoot open after she heard what Donatello said. "NO!!! No. No. No. No!! I'm still awake! HA. See I don't have to drink that nasty demon blood! Look I can say the alphabet. A, B, C,-" Mystee starts twitching and tries to pull at something that's not in front of her. "Is there a colorful spiderweb in front of me? I swear there's a rainbow right in front of me!" Mystee runs up to Raphael and glomps him. "Why hello there, you. You cute fluffy creature!" Finally she trips and falls hitting her head, again, and passes out.

(Glomp: to lovingly or dramatically attack someone with a hug)

TurtleTitan97
04-09-2012, 08:28 PM
"Take it easy kid. We got you." Raph picked her up and started heading back towards the Lair. "You guys coming?" They all followed Raph back home.

BubblyShell22
04-10-2012, 04:32 PM
Leo nodded and followed Raph back to the Lair. He was very concerned for Mystee and hoped that she'd be okay. He also hoped that Jason wouldn't try anything until they were better prepared to face him.

Lethal Lullaby
04-11-2012, 08:22 AM
Mystee was barely awake, and knew that she should rest, but she just had to ask. She takes in a small breath and lets it out. "Um? Pardon me, Donatello, but have I ever gotten that blood I needed?" Mystee yawns and sees a giant rat dressed in a robe. "O.K. not sure what you are, but I'll deal with that later. Right now somebody has to please get me some blood." She turns to Leonardo and quietly and weakly tries speaking, "Don't... Call me whack, but... do you have at least one human friend, like I won't need all their blood, I just need about a pint, besides their blood cells will just replace most of it." Mystee struggles with the last words while desperately trying to stay awake. "I just need enough strength to get to my apartment. I have some bags and bottles of blood in there."

BubblyShell22
04-11-2012, 04:16 PM
Splinter was shocked when his sons came through the door with a young woman. "My sons, what is the meaning of this?" he asked them.

"Sensei, this is Mystee," Leo replied. "She was in trouble, and we rescued her from a man named Jason." Then he turned to Mystee. "We do have human friends, but I don't think they'd be willing to donate for you."

Lethal Lullaby
04-11-2012, 04:35 PM
"Not even someone you hate?" Mystee whined.

TurtleTitan97
04-11-2012, 04:48 PM
"Heh, we could give her Shredder", joked Raph. Don rolled his eyes. "Don't worry Mystee, this will be over soon. The blood should give you enough strength to you to make it back home." Don smiled to make her feel a bit better. "Just think of this as taking medicine. Okay, just try to relax. I'm starting the procedure now." The device Don used soon started transfering the blood into Mystee until all was gone. "How are you feeling?"

Lethal Lullaby
04-11-2012, 04:54 PM
"Yes, because we just all LOVE taking our medicine, what kind of ad- Oh wait. Okay, actually I do feel better. Thank you." Mystee replies to Donatello. "Well Jason seems like the kind of person who'd defintely come back for you guys, so you- wait before I ask that. Who's that?" Mystee points at the rat she noticed.

BubblyShell22
04-12-2012, 08:11 AM
Splinter smiled and bowed to her. "My name is Splinter," he replied. "I am the Turtles' sensei and father. I have trained them in the art of ninjitsu. Now, what are you doing in a sewer so far from home?"

Lethal Lullaby
04-12-2012, 12:36 PM
"Oh. Well nice to meet you Splinter." Mystee replies shaking his hand, "And what am I doing down here? Do you REALLY want to know? Do you wanna know 'bout how I was going to buy this adorable stuffed animal, and than my wallet fell from my hands into the sewer, than I had to chase it down? The fact that this jason dude tried attacking me?" Mystee asks him but calms down, "Sorry I think you guys should all know something... it's not too important."

TurtleTitan97
04-12-2012, 04:59 PM
Don looked at Mystee, curious of what she had to say to them. "Sure Mystee. What is it?"

Lethal Lullaby
04-12-2012, 05:05 PM
"Um.. Well I-" Mystee stutters and quietly mumbles while shifting her feet, "I'm Bipolar." than starts laughing nervously, "Oh! It's nothing! Just wanted to tell you that I think you guys rock! Forget I ever said anything-" She cuts herself off and gasps, Holy Snap I gotta get back home! I have to put Damion back in his cage!" She turns to the turtles, "Um? Ya'll wanna come?"

BubblyShell22
04-13-2012, 07:52 AM
"Well, I don't see why you being bipolar is a problem, Mystee," Leo told her. "There are a lot of humans who are like that. Don't worry, we don't judge others."

Lethal Lullaby
04-13-2012, 12:42 PM
"Well that's cool, but seriously I have to go. I have to feed Damion as well. i hope I still have some grasshoppers, or I'm going to have to buy some more bugs for him." Mystee says starting to head out, but jolts to a stop realizing something. "How do I get out of here? Is it night-time? Ugh I have to take a shower. I smell like- well idk, but I don't like it. I seriously hope Damion didn't get into the neighbors house again. You see. This is what happens when I leave a spider out of his cage before leaving. I shouldn't have left the house. NO!!! My dishes are still dirty!" Mystee continues her babbling and freaking out, than slaps herself. "Get a grip. Just calm down Mystee. I need a map..."

BubblyShell22
04-13-2012, 04:39 PM
"You're welcome to take a shower if you want, Mystee," Leo told her. "The bathroom's upstairs. And don't worry about Damian. I'm sure he'll be fine."

TurtleTitan97
04-13-2012, 04:47 PM
"And don't worry about getting lost. Master Splinter helped us to learn our way down here. After your done, we can show you the way back up to the surface" , said Don.

Lethal Lullaby
04-13-2012, 05:16 PM
"You guys are too kind." Mystee states. "Well than. May I have a towel? I'd ask for a pair of clean clothes, but you probably don't have any so I'll wear this." Mystee gestures at her outfit, which was clearly dirty. "And don't peek in on me please."

TurtleTitan97
04-13-2012, 07:36 PM
Don handed Mystee a towel. "Here you go. Don't worry, we weren't raised like that. If you'll exscuse me, I need to head into my workshop. I came up with some new ideas the other night and I want to try them out." Don leaves the others with Mystee and heads straight into his workshop.

TurtleTitan97
04-13-2012, 07:37 PM
Don handed Mystee a towel. "Here you go. Don't worry, we weren't raised like that. If you'll exscuse me, I need to head into my workshop. I came up with some new ideas the other night and I want to try them out." Don leaves the others with Mystee and heads straight into his workshop.

Lethal Lullaby
04-13-2012, 08:47 PM
"Thanks, Don. Don't worry I won't be in for long." and with that Mystee quickly heads to the shower. 15 minutes later Mystee dries off and puts her clothes back on. "I'm clean! I'm wearing dirty clothes, but I'm clean!" Mystee shouts joyfully while running downstairs to join whoever was down. Don was probably in his work shop, but hopefully one of the others were still down there. "O.K. if you're not in the living room don't say anything! Ha! I'm just messing with ya'll. So, whats up? Do you think it's safe for me to go home to do some quick little things?" Mystee asks them. "Of course after you help me to the surface."

BubblyShell22
04-14-2012, 08:19 AM
"Well, we'll just have to see if it's safe or not," Leo replied. "Once we get you to the surface, we'll make sure you get home safely. We're not just going to leave you up there with no protection.'

Lethal Lullaby
04-14-2012, 09:31 AM
"Coolio. So should we wait for Don?" Mystee asks.

TurtleTitan97
04-14-2012, 10:54 AM
"Naa, we might as well leave him be. Once Don is in his workshop, it's almost impossible to get him to come out." Raph replies.

Lethal Lullaby
04-14-2012, 12:57 PM
"Aww. O.K. than I'm ready when you are." Mystee comments.

BubblyShell22
04-14-2012, 03:50 PM
"Great," Leo said. "Let's head out."

"It was nice to meet you, Mystee," Splinter said. "You are always welcome in our home at any time. I hope that you have a safe journey. And, my sons, be careful."

"We always are, Sensei," Leo answered.

Lethal Lullaby
04-14-2012, 06:01 PM
"Unless we run into Jason again." Mystee states, "Than we should be fine. Nice to meet you too Splinter. Farewell." Mystee follows Leonardo. "So do you guys want to come inside when we get there? It's just me that lives there." Mystee asks as they walk through the sewers.

Luzmagica
04-16-2012, 03:12 AM
....Im so curiuos to know where do you live duddete!!...Is it a castle?? maybe a cemetery?? or something less traditional...what about a floor on city?
" ...

Lethal Lullaby
04-16-2012, 06:12 AM
"Oh, Mikey. How I wish I did live in a castle, instead of in a simple apartment, which I got for a cheap price, because people thought it was 'haunted'". Mystee answers. "The ghosts are usually friendly, and don't harm me, so you guys won't have to worry bout them. Just don't act paranoid and scared. The worst they could do is throw something at you." Mystee finishes.

Luzmagica
04-16-2012, 07:03 AM
COoooooooooool!!! Did you hear that guys!??? Maybe they will like to train ...no one else better for the invisibility way!!!! ....

......Al usual...Mike had once grasped the fact that Mystee was a vampire .... everything else was perfectly in place, nothing weird...all fun for discover!!!!!!

BubblyShell22
04-16-2012, 07:56 AM
"Well, I suppose we could stay for a short time," Leo agreed. He wasn't going to be rude now that she had invited them to her place. He wasn't too worried about the ghosts either as he had seen weird things before.

Lethal Lullaby
04-16-2012, 08:54 AM
"Sweet. So which manhole do we exit from? This one?" Mystee points at some random sewerlid and turns to the turtles. "Or is it another?" Mystee suddenly had a realization moment. "Wait a second. If I forgot to bury the- Than maybe it's still there and I could track its scent." Mystee says quietly to herself. Yet. How is she gonna tell them something like that. What if they become scared of her? "So... Are you fine with pizza rolls? I usually have a couple of human snacks in case I have guests- wait, or do you eat something else since you're turtles?" Mystee offers.

BubblyShell22
04-16-2012, 04:45 PM
"Mystee, what are you so worried about?" Leo asked. "What did you forget to bury? And as for food, we pretty much eat whatever humans eat for the most part."

Lethal Lullaby
04-16-2012, 07:50 PM
Mystee stops and start laughing hysterically, "Haha. Bury? I don't recall anything about burying. You didn't hear anything!" Mystee's eyes start changing pink from the lie. Mystee than finally calmly tells them, "O.K. I can't just sit and lie to ya'll. Um. I killed some punk a couple nights ago, and well he's still in my room." After her eyes change red, Mystee chuckles, "Besides. That braindead, gutless, son of a gun deserved it." Mystee leans back against a wall and turns her head towards the turtles, "Normally I don't try to kill people, but this thing that shouldn't-even-be-called-a-man was really trying my patience. Any of you wanna know how?"

TurtleTitan97
04-16-2012, 07:57 PM
Raph was shocked. "Well, uh...sure, I guess. But Mystee, you can't just go kill anyone because they ticked you off. Belive me, I should know. A while back I almost killed Mikey with a pipe because he beat me in a training session. I've been trying to control my anger since then. My best friend almost did that, I was lucky to stop him before he crossed the line."

Lethal Lullaby
04-16-2012, 08:18 PM
"You're right, Raph. I snouldn't have killed the man who shot my mom. I shouldn't have killed him just because he entered my house and tried to kill me." Mystee started shouting, "Because he almost killed this girl that I've seen with some taller man in a hockey mask!" Mystee sighs and tries calming down, "Sorry, but I couldn't think of what else to do. I think she used to be with purple dragon gang, but I heard she had a change of mind. I couldn't let him kill her." Mystee starts bawling, "And the worst part was... The way I killed him. I snapped his neck right in front of her than I told her in a nice voice, 'Go home, miss. Pretend you didn't see anything. I'll take care of him. You must not even tell a soul.' After she ran off I dragged his body to an ally a ripped his heart straight from his chest." Mystee shudders and sadly sighs. It wasn't til after that when I realized that I should have called the cops. I just lost it. So I wrapped him up and snuck him into my house. Waiting for an oppurtunity to bury him."

TurtleTitan97
04-16-2012, 08:26 PM
"I'm sorry Mystee. There have been times for us when we thought Splinter was killed. We know the pain you feel." Raph suddenly looked suprised. "Wait, this man in a hockey mask you saw with the person who murdered your mom, was he this tall, black hair, and did he shout 'Goongala'?"

Lethal Lullaby
04-16-2012, 08:31 PM
"No he was with the girl that the man was about to kill. And yeah he did say 'Goongala.' Why?" Mystee asks curiously after wiping a tear.

TurtleTitan97
04-16-2012, 08:36 PM
"Let's just say he and I are close buds. He's a cool guy, a bit of a bonehead, but still a cool guy." Raph looked up. "Well here we are."

Lethal Lullaby
04-16-2012, 08:53 PM
"Please come in. I'll start the oven up. Uh feel free to change the channel if you don't wanna watch Tosh.O." Mystee offers and signals them to take a seat. "I'm just gonna take care of that body real quick." Mystee heads to the kitchen, starts up the oven and heads to her room. She grabs the body and places it in a trash bag and starts humming "21st Century Cure." from REPO! The Genetic Opera. She knew it wasn't appropriate to the situation, but she had to keep her brain busy. "So why care for these: pety obssessions? Your designer heart still beats with common bl- hmm. It looks like I'm gonna have make some adjustments in order to dispose of this body." Mystee says to herself. She curls the body up and ties it so it's in a ball like shape. Mystee ties the bag up, and starts heading down the steps. She almost jumps when she heard a beeping noise. "Oh my gosh! Oh it's just the oven. Mikey could you put the pizza rolls in? Thanks. I'm just gonna go bury this." Mystee gestures at the bag. "Oh and Raph? Who was that 'Goongala' guy? Would you possibly know the girl? She had long hair tied up like pigtails sorta darkish."

TurtleTitan97
04-17-2012, 05:03 PM
Raph got up from the couch and walk towards Mystee. "Well Mystee, it's a long story. We had just come back from our first battle with this mad scientist called Baxter Stockman. Our home was a wreck, and Splinter was missing. Having no where else to go, we went to stay with our first human friend, April O'Neil, who kinda fits the description of the girl you just mentioned." Raph went on about how after the training incedinent with Mikey, he ran into Casey, and after a long fight, they soon put aside their differences and became friends. "Since that day, Casey has been my best friend. He and April are dating now, she's also closest friends with Don since they're both scientists."

Lethal Lullaby
04-17-2012, 05:35 PM
"But I thought April was the owner of the antique shop I usually walk by at night when she closes up. Also I accidentally got her mail, so that's how I know her name. But I'm talking bout the- or was it purple hair?" Mystee trails of trying to remember. "Ah ha!" Mystee quickly heads outside and drops the body in a hole than quickly covers it. After she bolted in front of Raphael, "That Casey guy dropped her off at I think her grandma's house? That's who I'm talking bout." Mystee says hoping she didn't confuse him.

TurtleTitan97
04-17-2012, 05:40 PM
"Oh, my bad. I know who you mean now. That's Angel."

Lethal Lullaby
04-17-2012, 05:51 PM
"I might have to apologize about killing some random guy in front of her." Mystee replies and takes a sharp breath, "Oh no. This'll be fun. She ain't gonna stab me with a stake through the heart is she?" Mystee says grabbing Raph by the shoulders with wide eyes. Avoiding digging her nails in. "Cause I never really had a good experience with humans." She nods her head towards a yard where the body was buried.

TurtleTitan97
04-17-2012, 05:57 PM
"Aww, don't worry about her. She's a good kid, she wouldn't do something like that. Just remember, you got to learn how to control your temper." Raph streched. "Well, glad we had this talk. We're not so bad for a couple of hotheads."

Lethal Lullaby
04-17-2012, 07:03 PM
"I'm sorry could i just wash my hands real quick? I don't want to get any blood or dirt on you." Mystee heads to the kitchen to wash her hands and dries then off. She walks back to the living room and shakes Raph's hand. "I apologize if my hands are cold as ice. You know since I'm practically undead." Jason is sitting in his room tending to his injuries. He finally figured out his code for him to see Mystee through his orb, but he had something more sinister planned. "Show me those freaks." The orb reads his mental image of the so called freaks he mentioned and shows only one. It was the purple masked one. "Well where are the others? Oh well. The plan would still work with one." he recites his plan to himself and heads back to the sewers following the orb's directions. He stops and enters the area where the turtle was. Pulling out a gun he aims at the turtle. "Now unless you want to have your brains blown out. You will listen to what i have to say."

TurtleTitan97
04-17-2012, 07:13 PM
Don was suprised, but he wasn't scared. He quickly knock the gun out of Jason's hand by doing a quick kick. He grabed his staff and pointed it at Jason. "You again! How did you get in here?!" Don hoped Splinter was somewhere safe.

Lethal Lullaby
04-17-2012, 07:29 PM
Jason was surprised, but he had something up his sleeve. "Well i should tell you that's a water gun covered in paint." Jason grabs the turtle by the neck, "Now. Like i was about to say earlier. You will gain Mystee's full trust and bring her to me. Got It?!" Jason chokes the turtle a liitle to show he was serious, before shoving the turtle down.

TurtleTitan97
04-17-2012, 07:34 PM
Don rubs his throat. "What makes you think I'll do that?! I've delt with people just like you, I rather die with honor than betray her trust!" Don sucker punches Jason, sending him over the couch. He rubs his hand after the blow.

Lethal Lullaby
04-17-2012, 07:46 PM
Jason growls in pain. "Not even after what she's done? She's killed a man. She's a sociopath. You could help her. Before she kills your brothers." most of what Jason said was true but not all of it.

TurtleTitan97
04-17-2012, 07:57 PM
"Have you looked at yourself lately, YOU came into our home! YOU attacked her! I heard what she said to my brother Mikey, she doesn't attack animals! And she's NOT crazy, she's bipolar! She's just a kid, why do you want her?!" Don leaped towards him, ready to strike. "Why should I even listen to what you're saying?!"

Lethal Lullaby
04-17-2012, 08:17 PM
Jason projects a screen showing a black and white image of what happened. It showed Mystee running up and snapping the guys neck. It showed her shushing the other girl. It showed Mystee dragging the man into an alley and ripping his heart out. "What do you have to say for her now?!"

TurtleTitan97
04-17-2012, 08:26 PM
Don was shocked. He could say nothing, but just stared at the images. He shook his head. "That still doesn't explain why you want her. Raph told me you made a crazy offer for him to join you in taking over the world, why should I trust you? What do you want her for?"

Lethal Lullaby
04-17-2012, 08:41 PM
"Her blood. Mystee has never fallen in love before. So her blood will give me enough power to be strong and ruthless. It'll help me rule the world! And who would love someone who's dead? No one." Jason laughs and turns his back on Don, but talks to him, "If you want I could make you the prince. Think about it." Jason starts heading out the door.

TurtleTitan97
04-17-2012, 09:00 PM
Don did a backflip and landed in front of Jason. "If you think for one second I'd help you take over the world, your crazy. My father taught me and my brothers about honor since we were young, and you sir, have no honor in your whole body. I don't care what you say about her, sure she has a bit of a temper, but so does my brother Raph. And if he can learn control it, then so can she. I trust her more than you. I rather live as a mutant hiding in the shadows and protecting the innocent, than live in a world ruled by the likes of you as a prince!" Don pulled out Bo Staff, crouching, ready to fight with his life. "As my brother Michealangelo always says, 'COWABUNGA'!" Don swung his Bo at Jason with all his might.

Lethal Lullaby
04-17-2012, 09:30 PM
Jason slowly gets up moaning in pain. He takes one of the glass tubes from a shelf and breaks it. He runs and stabs the green ninja in his shoulder. Jason bolts past him. "I'm going to find her myself!"
"Hey did you hear that?" Mystee quickly grabs her black gothic lolita dress from the closet and changed into it. After putting her boots on she headed out towards the direction of the sound, "That sounded like Don and Jason."

Luzmagica
04-18-2012, 04:30 AM
It's hard to make Mike feel like a roller coaster, but this girl was getting it top!!.... first a shock when she told about the corpse in his apartment, then relief ... well ... after all one that was one of the bad guys.... that he almost hurted someone who is like family, and also killed her mom ?Another vamp? ....., .... ehhh ...then ....Raph being a bit gentle? with Mystee .....Raph sensitive!!!???, a good joke incoming.... maybe for later ... then baked pizzas, pleasant time, and then the cry of Don "Cowabunga" ... it meant that the pizza had to wait and see what happens immediately!

"I'm coming bro, hold on!"

Lethal Lullaby
04-18-2012, 07:10 AM
Mystee quickly jumped into a shadow when she saw Jason. She figured he was looking for her. So after Jason dumbly passed by Mystee changed into a fog and went down below in the sewers. "Don? Where are you? I- oh hey Mikey, you came along too?" Mystee said as she saw the turtle running. She wondered if he was freaked by a talking fog, but she ignored it and continued looking for Don. "Oh I hope he's alright. DONNIE!! Mikey, I think he might be near your home."

BubblyShell22
04-18-2012, 08:25 AM
Leo heard the struggle and was tense. He knew something was going on, though he didn't know what. "Come on, we have to find him!" he shouted.

Lethal Lullaby
04-18-2012, 05:04 PM
Mystee jolted to a stop when she saw Donatello with a stab wound in the shoulder. Mystee quickly ran up to him asking multiple questions. "How'd this happen? Are you all right? Did Jason do this? Does it hurt?" She finally stopped and out of a natural habit of hers she ripped the glass from his shoulder than she licked his shoulder. Stepping back she watches as the cut closes up; changing into a scar. "Heh. Sorry bout that. It's a natural instinct of mine." Mystee held out her hand to help Don up.

TurtleTitan97
04-18-2012, 05:25 PM
Don rubs his shoulder. "Thanks Mystee. It feels a bit better than before." He grabs Mystee's hand, and Raph walks in along with his brothers.

"Donnie, your all right! What happen?! Where's that creep?!" Raph looks around as if Jason was still there, hiding somewhere.

"It's okay Raph, he's gone, for now. Listen, I have to tell all of you something important." Don told them what happen, what Jason wanted him to do, and why he wanted Mystee. "If don't mind me asking Mystee, did you really...kill someone?"

"That wasn't just anybody, Don. That person killed Mystee's mom. Mystee just lost a little control, that's all. She didn't mean too."

Don sighed in relief. "Glad that's out of the way. I never thought you were bad Mystee. I knew Jason was lying about you."

Lethal Lullaby
04-18-2012, 05:33 PM
Mystee smiles at Don, "Well that saved me the trouble of telling you.- Man I'm so temped to kill Jason, but I have to control my anger. Can I taze him?" Mystee turns Raph, "It's entertaining to watch people get tazed. Please?- Wow. What is wrong with me?" Mystee asks confused with herself. She suddenly snaps, "Oh right. We should probably find him, before he hurts anyone while looking for me."

Jason slapped himself in the face. How could he forget that Mystee could change into a fog. Grumbling, he commanded the orb to show him Mystee, and followed it. Soon after he found her. Unfortunately she was with the turtle creatures as well. He wondered how he could capture her without them noticing. He tries disguising his voice and speaks high pitched like a girl, "Oh I'm just some girl walking around- Oh no! I'm being jumped. Eek! He's got a knife."
Mystee hears the cries of the woman but something in her gut told her otherwise. She whispers to the turtles, "I have a strange feeling that that ain't some chick in danger. What should we do?"

TurtleTitan97
04-27-2012, 10:09 PM
Raph started to look angry. "If that ain't a girl, then it's proberly Jason! I've had it with that guy! No one comes in to our home, attacks our brother, and gets away with it! I'm going to stop, right here, right now!" Raph starts to leave, but is stopped by Don. "Don't be foolish, Raph. This guy is dangerous, you can't fight him alone. We need to act like a team." Don looks at Leo. "What's your call, Leo?"

Lethal Lullaby
04-28-2012, 10:24 AM
"Call in some reinforcements?" Mystee suggests for Leo.

BubblyShell22
04-28-2012, 07:19 PM
"I don't think reinforcements are a good idea right now," Leo replied. "The only other reinforcement we have is Splinter, and I'm not about to put him in danger."

Lethal Lullaby
04-28-2012, 10:26 PM
"Right... O.K. Scratch that." Mystee says looking down in thought. "So what's the plan than, Leo?"

BubblyShell22
04-29-2012, 08:13 AM
Leo really wasn't sure what to do. He always had a plan for everything, but this was something that wasn't easy to go on. After all, Jason had powers and he was a supernatural being. How would they be able to fight him?

"To be honest, I'm not sure what we're going to do," he replied. "I guess we'll just have to watch him and see what he does. If it comes to a fight though, we'll just have to be cautious."

Lethal Lullaby
04-29-2012, 02:42 PM
Mystee dropped to her knees staring to the floor in thought. Leo was right Jason is dangerous. Heck she couldn't completely defeat him and she was a vampire. She felt sorry for dragging the turtles in the mess, but it probably would have happened. Sighing, Mystee fell back on the floor and lied there staring up. Suddenly something hit her, at least she hoped the idea would be of help. She quickly hops to her feet, and turns to Raph, "Hey we all know Jason and I are both supernatural beings, except he's got a heck of a lot more power than I. So how bout I change you into a vampire, too. I just have to transfer my blood into you." Mystee than twirls around and walks to Don, "Or perhaps we can find some powerful technology and build some sick super suits to defeat Jason... I'm just gonna stand back and let you think of that." Mystee takes a step back and looks down hoping she didn't look like complete fool.

Meanwhile. "So that's how they want to play. All right I could play that game." Jason storms off and begins to wander the streets. "Well. They will be getting a huge surprise of their lives!" Jason goes into a nearby costume shop and finds some materials to a ninja turtle costume. Afterwards he robbed the costume shop, and ran out breaking in and messing up other little shops. He smiled evilly. He knew the news would soon be on this, and those freak- turtles, whatever they were would be blamed.

TurtleTitan97
04-30-2012, 05:04 PM
"I don't know turninng Raph into a vampire would be a good idea, but maybe I can whip us up some gear to take Jason down", said Don. "In fact, I think I have something that we can use." Don heads into his workshop, and brings out a box. He holds a gaunlet, aims it at a pratice dummy, presses a button, which hits the dummy with a laser. "Say hello to the Power Gaunlet , this baby has the ability to stun anyone it hits. Once it hits Jason, he won't be able to move at all."

Raph smiled. "Hello, Power Gaunlet! But Don, when did you make this?"

"Oh, Leatherhead helped me make this awhile back. His understanding of Utrom technology is just incredible!"

Don looked at Mystee, who looked alittle confused. "We were mutated through an alien ooze that belonged to a species of short aliens called Utroms. We'll tell you about it another time."

Lethal Lullaby
04-30-2012, 05:24 PM
Mystee stared at the Power Gauntlet in awe for a few seconds, but mostly because it was shiny. She snapped out her little trance, and gave Don an afirmative nod. Her eyes randomly shoot to a nearby clock and she reads the time. "Ack! I'm missing the nightly news! Something very important could be happening! Donnie Dearest-"Mystee cuts off in embarassment. "Err I didn't say that! Just- I'm just gonna borrow your t.v. for just a second..." Mystee quickly turned the television on to the news. Hiding half of her face out of Don's view with her hair, hoping he didn't hear what she accidentally said or her blushing.
On it Jason was committing a series of break ins, disguised as a turtle.
Mystee tilts her head confused at the broadcast, "Um... Do you guys have like an evil brother or something?" She asks still looking at the t.v.

BubblyShell22
05-01-2012, 08:14 AM
"No, we don't," Leo answered. "I think that's someone trying to impersonate us, and he's doing a very poor job of it." He was impressed with Don's intelligence and what he'd come up with. Maybe now they could defeat Jason. "I say we put a stop to this once and for all before Jason causes even more damage."

Lethal Lullaby
05-01-2012, 07:13 PM
"I agree." Mystee says before turning around and facing the turtles trying to avoid eye contact with Don. For some reason she couldn't help nervously giggling when she looked at him. "That fool can not pull off the look as good as ya'll can. And look at that shade of brown for a mask. Shame. Shame. Shame.- Alright I'm ready to go fight now. How bout you?"

Luzmagica
05-02-2012, 01:07 AM
Mike agreed with the plan .... just wanted to give their point of view ...:

"We would need some relic to stop demons?? .... I saw him once on Buffy .... ehhh he blushed a bit .... After all he dont want pretended to make her feel uncomfortable.....!!!

Lethal Lullaby
05-02-2012, 01:39 AM
Of course! Mikey could distract her from making gaga eyes at Don! Mystee smiled at Mikey, "It's cool Mikey. Each vampire is different. No offense is taken here." She holds out her hand to shake his. She than turns her attention to Raphael. "Alright let's do this! Death to the demon!" She turned around to high five Donatello, but quickly took down her hand and let out a nervous chuckle. "yeah... So are you um ready to use your invention Don?" Mystee asked him while twirling a strand of hair between her fingers.