PDA

View Full Version : Warrior Rocksteady

LincolnHawk
04-30-2012, 05:47 PM
Just wondering what the rarity of this figure is? I saw some auctions for him on ebay, but I never trust ebay prices....just trying to get and estimation

thanks guys

The Fifth Turtle
04-30-2012, 05:52 PM
First off...Im sorry I dont have a good answer to your thread question. Someone here surely does but in the mean time its a free bump for your thread. However the nature of this thread got me thinking. I think the higher ups should make a "ask a question get an answer" type thread and sticky it here in the toy/collectible section. The comic section has one so why not this one? That way when questions like this persons arise it can go in there. Just a thought. I know Id use it.

LincolnHawk
04-30-2012, 05:54 PM
First off...Im sorry I dont have a good answer to your thread question. Someone here surely does but in the mean time its a free bump for your thread. However the nature of the thread got me thinking. I think the higher ups should make a "ask a question get an answer" type thread and sticky it here in the toy/collectible section. The comic section has one so why not this one? That why when questions like this persons arise it can go in there. Just a thought. I know Id use it.

I agree...that way the front page or other pages wouldn't be cluttered with similar questions

LincolnHawk
04-30-2012, 05:56 PM
googled and found this link from an old thread

http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/archive/index.php/t-26725.html

seems like the paint flakes off of him pretty bad, same for the one I've found

just debating whether or not I should put a bid in on him