PDA

View Full Version : karaoke- what's your favorite song to perform?

mysterycolor
05-19-2012, 04:24 PM
i've recently been enjoying the karaoke scene, and it seems that everyone has a favorite song to belt out... so i am curious as to what some of you guys might call your go-to song, or even what your favorite song to hear is. :)

mysterycolor
05-20-2012, 02:15 AM
guess i am the only karaoke lover :(

gobo
05-20-2012, 04:19 PM
Never karaoked before, but I'd do Ninja Rap in a heartbeat. :D

GK Punk
05-20-2012, 04:24 PM
Depends on where I'm going. There's a lot of Japanese/Korean style ones around where I live (Where you rent a room with your friends) and in those cases, I usually stick to my standards of stuff like Guns N Roses, RHCP, Metallica, etc but will also throw in some random J-Rock while I'm at it.

At Karaoke Bars I tend to just stick to GNR, or Random 80's rock.

The Stryker
05-20-2012, 04:27 PM
Call me maybe.

mysterycolor
05-20-2012, 08:23 PM
Never karaoked before, but I'd do Ninja Rap in a heartbeat. :D
unfortunately they did not have "ninja rap" at the bar i was at this past saturday... i was stuck with an MCA- beastie boys tribute :)

BubblyShell22
06-05-2012, 07:37 AM
I only did karaoke once at a Relay for Life event, and I did a LeAnn Rimes song. If I were to do karaoke again, I'm not sure what I'd do as a song. It depends on what they have.

mysterycolor
06-24-2012, 02:24 AM
absolutely, depends on the dj, the audience, the location... but it is always a good time :) during PRIDE week in Pittsburgh a lady friend and I performed a tipsy rendition of "i touch myself" during Queeroke :) it wont soon be forgotten in our circle of friends.

Lethal Lullaby
02-11-2013, 03:10 PM
Sorry for posting on an old thread, but I don't want to make a new one.and i think it'd fit here? Idk. Well anyways. I like to sing along with "In All My Dreams I Drown" in the Devil's Carnival, which I gotta see. (I wish they had a karaoke version so mostly I had to sing along with lyrics)

:sweatdro: :embarass:
https://m.youtube.com/index?client=mv-google&rdm=mhvbxa76r#/watch?v=XQA9uSlFRQg