PDA

View Full Version : The Ninja Turtles Toilet Taxi

DonatelloDomeHead31
06-05-2012, 11:48 PM
Did some more random merchandise searching and discovered this. Like Needlenose, I think this was something NOT seen in the original 1987 series.

I did not own this toy by the way, but I'm sure if a child heard the name or saw it, they would immediately laugh.

http://i50.tinypic.com/22q76.jpg

pannoni1
06-06-2012, 05:32 AM
I enjoy how you can rev up the toilet taxi and crush your enemies plus it makes a neet sound when in motion. I just wish that people took care of them more since it is prone to many missing pieces, such as the flag with the turtle on it. Also, the yellow facet handle is especially prone to breaking. It is still the best vehicle by the "gobo" line. As a result, finding one loose and complete is fairly difficult. And I wouldn't mind if they used this in the show as I find the name "toilet taxi" funny.

zkarlette
06-08-2012, 02:30 PM
I wasn't aware such a thing ever existed.:lol:

Bill
06-09-2012, 04:58 PM
My first vehicle was the 1990 Toitet taxi and although I would´ve liked other more TV familiar vehicle like the Turtle Party Wagon, I really liked it very much.

The wacky wind up feature, the toy box art, and the secret sewer map that came inside all made my day. (Wish to put all the maps togeteher in a frame).
I loved the Sludgemobile too.

I do have a Leo´s Jolly Turtle Tubboat too from 1991 which is very weid too.

I´ve said it before, If you have the Toilet Taxi plus the Leo´s Tub, It means you got a complete tmnt bathroom....? Lol