06-08-2012, 09:23 AM
Got what I was looking for!

a mod can close the thread please

***First of Two Latin Kings***
06-08-2012, 09:27 AM
I have IDW.

Drose18
06-08-2012, 09:28 AM
As the title says I am looking for any and all versions of the first comic. They need to be in NM/Mint shape. I have the First printing and the Third printing already. Pm me if you have any:

2nd, 4th, 5th, PBBZ, FCBD, GameStop, 25th Colored, Special Deluxe Edition (HC), IDW color classic.

Dont get color classic they make shredder blue oh and I have it but I just got it so Im keeping it sorry.

DonatelloFan
06-08-2012, 09:50 AM
I'm trying to do the same. Right now, I have:

4th Edition
25th Anniversary Color
25th Anniversary Color Error
FCBD

There's a Hardcover version of JUST Issue 1?

Oh, and I'm guessing he probably wants to get the IDW, since he's obviously trying to get all variations of #1. Well not all, I guess. Because I didn't see Jetpack's version on your list.

06-08-2012, 09:57 AM
Dont get color classic they make shredder blue oh and I have it but I just got it so Im keeping it sorry.

He isn't asking you for yours...and I have an extra one anyway. He is collecting all the variants for the sake of having them, but thanks again for trying to prevent me from making a sale in the BUYING/SELLING/TRADING section. You really grind my gears.

Edit: He probably doesn't want Jet-pack because it is basically just the IDW reprint with a different cover, and an very expensive one. Do you have the color classic already or are you not buying it, DonatelloFan?

The Fifth Turtle
06-08-2012, 10:05 AM
I'm trying to do the same. Right now, I have:

4th Edition
25th Anniversary Color
25th Anniversary Color Error
FCBD

There's a Hardcover version of JUST Issue 1?

Oh, and I'm guessing he probably wants to get the IDW, since he's obviously trying to get all variations of #1. Well not all, I guess. Because I didn't see Jetpack's version on your list.

Doesnt the Jetpack version have IDW contents though? I am looking for reprints of the entire comic not just the cover. Thanks anyways. Speaking of which is there any other version missing from my list. (not including printings in a collected book of course). CJJ- pm coming your way shortly~

06-08-2012, 10:07 AM
The Jet Pack version is just an IDW color classic variant, just like we have variants of every TMNT book that IDW puts out.

The Fifth Turtle
06-08-2012, 10:09 AM
The Jet Pack version is just an IDW color classic variant, just like we have variants of every TMNT book that IDW puts out.

Thats why I didnt put it on my list. Am I missing anything else from the list I made? (I know there is a soft cover version to the delux as well)

06-08-2012, 10:11 AM
I'm the wrong person to ask, but it would appear that you've got everything listed.

So are the 1st and 3rd printings the only ones you have?

The Fifth Turtle
06-08-2012, 10:12 AM
I'm the wrong person to ask, but it would appear that you've got everything listed.

Thaks CJJ, *off to pm venom*

06-08-2012, 10:22 AM
I still haven't gotten a PM from you.

The Fifth Turtle
06-08-2012, 10:30 AM

So are the 1st and 3rd printings the only ones you have?

Yes 1st and 3rd only. Im might be having a friend pick up the color classic from a local CS. If they are out of stock I will be buying it from you....so I will be pming you shortly.

06-08-2012, 10:35 AM
Okay. I need to know today for personal/private reasons.

DonatelloFan
06-08-2012, 10:40 AM
No, I haven't gotten the Color Classic #1 yet. I was supposed to have a hold on it at my comic shop, but they never ordered it for me. So now I have to eBay it, and if you've seen my other thread, I'm all about selling right now, not buying. But it's on my list.

About the Jetpack, I eventually want to have all variants of #1, so I'm eventually going to get it.

06-08-2012, 10:51 AM
If Fifth Turtle doesn't wind up buying my extra copy, do you want to buy it or trade me something for it?

Edit: This is why Fifth Turtle needs to let me know something...

DonatelloFan
06-08-2012, 10:55 AM
I think I could afford to spend a couple dollars to ship something to you. Go look at the figures and comics I'm selling in my 'Buy/Sell/Trade' thread and PM me.

06-08-2012, 11:24 AM
I replied to your thread.

Fifth Turtle-- I'm going to have to order another copy of this for my friend in CA regardless it would seem, so if you wind up needing one also, I can order another one for you when I order that one + the four copies I need to order of Color Classics #2 whenever it goes up for sale on ebay.

The Fifth Turtle
06-10-2012, 08:36 AM
I replied to your thread.

Fifth Turtle-- I'm going to have to order another copy of this for my friend in CA regardless it would seem, so if you wind up needing one also, I can order another one for you when I order that one + the four copies I need to order of Color Classics #2 whenever it goes up for sale on ebay.

No worries. Thanks though!

Just picked a NM copy of FCBD and PBBZ (list updated).

The Fifth Turtle
06-10-2012, 01:12 PM
Got what I was looking for!

a mod can close the thread please