PDA

View Full Version : Manhattan Mayham

Cowabunga Carl
07-15-2012, 10:59 PM
So there are a lot of people here who are keen on the OT. So I started thinking why don't we do a RPG based on it. I mean not mixing other aspects of the franchise but straight up RPG based off the OT. If anyone else is interested let me know, I'd love to do this.

My idea is to make another timeline. At the end of the second season the Technodrome comes back to this dimension, of course the Turtles stopped Shredder and Krang allowing the story to continue on into season three. But the idea of this game is that this would start as an alternate season three. That nothing past the end of season two happened.

With that said only characters up till season two would have been introduced and established, that any characters that came after would be fresh and new. However the characters would have to act in a manner that reflected the tone of the OT.

The opening story would be pretty straightforward. The day starts as any other with April filming a report for Channel Six news about some kind of unknown creature appearing in Central Park. The only evidence is a blurry set of pictures thus far. After the report she contacts the guys letting them know of this development. Splinter fearing that this new arrival in the city will spark more curiosity then is good for the Turtles sends them to investigate.

Meanwhile below where the Technodrome is now stuck Krang and Shredder are trying to find a way once again to bring it to the surface. As Krang is working his instruments the transporter starts up, as he has not engaged it he does not know what is happening. Krang works frantically to disengage it but cannot. However it does not seem to be drawing power from the Technodrome and has given him a clear path to Dimension X.

That’s kind of what I’m thinking. So anyone game?

Cast
Splinter - Bubblyshell22
April - 19thCenturayGhost
Raph - Jester
Leo - Old Hob
Mikey - TurtleTitan97
Don - Wallcrawlinghero
Irma - Swedfan_1982

Shredder - Old Hob
Krang - Jester
Bebop & Rocksteady - Shredhead

Jester
07-15-2012, 11:03 PM
I'm game. Where in the FW canon will this fall?

Cowabunga Carl
07-15-2012, 11:43 PM
I was thinking this would be an alternate timeline kind of thing. Maybe like this happens after Attack of Big MACC or somewhere in season 3 and goes off in its own direction.

Jester
07-16-2012, 08:04 PM
Sounds good. Can I play as my fan character, Rembrant? :P

Cowabunga Carl
07-16-2012, 08:33 PM
I thought you said no Mary Sue's :-p

Jester
07-16-2012, 08:34 PM
I know...just being sarcastic. Consider it my audition for Raph. :D

TurtleTitan97
07-16-2012, 08:36 PM
I'd be happy to join as Mikey or even Donnie if no one minds. :)

Cowabunga Carl
07-16-2012, 08:41 PM
Which one would you prefer TT97?

Lethal Lullaby
07-16-2012, 11:21 PM
So may I be April O'neil please?

Cowabunga Carl
07-16-2012, 11:22 PM
Sure can. I'll add you to the cast list.

TurtleTitan97
07-17-2012, 05:07 PM
Which one would you prefer TT97?

Mikey, please. :)

Cowabunga Carl
07-17-2012, 05:23 PM
Cool it looks like we are getting the main cast fairly fast. Glad to see that. We need a Donnie and then i think we can start.

WallCrawlingHero
07-24-2012, 05:24 PM
Hey, guys. I'm brand new here (been lurking about a week; finally posting today) but I'd be interested in playing Donnie. I'm not sure what basic rules are, but if you don't mind someone new giving it a shot I'd be willing to learn.

I've done some D&D with friends, but never a forum based RPG. I looked through the other RPG threads to try to get an idea of how it goes. Is there combat involved in this one (dice rolling?) or is it all just descriptive? If you'd rather get someone with more experience with the forum RPGs I understand, otherwise maybe PM me with the basics.

Cowabunga Carl
07-25-2012, 12:56 AM
We were all new once too. So no problem man. I'll shoot you a pm in the next day or so. But welcome aboard!

So does anyone want to play Bebop and Rocksteady?

Cowabunga Carl
07-28-2012, 01:56 AM
Okay it's been a few days and no one else has posted. Everyone ready to start?

Shreddhead
07-28-2012, 02:31 AM
As far as RPG's go, im in the same boat as WallCrawlingHero. Could i get a pm on the instructions too?

Cowabunga Carl
07-28-2012, 02:57 AM
Sure, I'll send you guys some basic ideas. Who would you like to play?

Shreddhead
07-28-2012, 03:00 AM
I'll take Bebop :D

Cowabunga Carl
07-28-2012, 03:00 AM
Just the one or would you like to play both characters?

Shreddhead
07-28-2012, 03:06 AM
I'll do both if no one else wants to join in

Original TMNT Cartoon Fan
07-29-2012, 11:06 AM
Can I play with Irma?

Cowabunga Carl
07-29-2012, 09:15 PM
Sure, it would be fun to have an Irma.

Is everyone ready to start?

MikeandRaph87
07-29-2012, 09:23 PM
I have no experience in RPGs or knowledge how it works. I thought it was a board game actually. Despite that would be happy to join in since its "my turtles". This is in relation of characters through "Return of The Technodrome" correct?

TurtleTitan97
07-29-2012, 09:51 PM
Is everyone ready to start?

I'm ready! :)

WallCrawlingHero
07-29-2012, 10:32 PM
Ready whenever you guys are.

Cowabunga Carl
07-30-2012, 12:37 AM
I have no experience in RPGs or knowledge how it works. I thought it was a board game actually. Despite that would be happy to join in since its "my turtles". This is in relation of characters through "Return of The Technodrome" correct?

So yeah it goes through season 2 of the OT and then takes off in a different direction then the show after that. We still have some characters free, is there anyone you'd particularly like to play?

MikeandRaph87
07-30-2012, 08:31 AM
So yeah it goes through season 2 of the OT and then takes off in a different direction then the show after that. We still have some characters free, is there anyone you'd particularly like to play?

I will be happy to if you could send the rules in a PM just to make sure I understand everything. I know Mike and Shredder the best but with them taken I think I can play Burne Thompson and whenever Shredder and Krang needs a break or a villain to assist them I can play The Rat King in a reoccuring status.

Lethal Lullaby
07-30-2012, 11:28 AM
I'm ready!! :trazz:

Shreddhead
07-30-2012, 11:36 PM
^Ditto :tthumbsu:

BubblyShell22
07-31-2012, 08:22 AM
Hey, Hob, you forgot about Splinter. I'd love to play him if that's okay.

07-31-2012, 07:17 PM
I will be happy to if you could send the rules in a PM just to make sure I understand everything. I know Mike and Shredder the best but with them taken I think I can play Burne Thompson and whenever Shredder and Krang needs a break or a villain to assist them I can play The Rat King in a reoccuring status.

Can you take Vernon Fenwick also if we need? It's maybe just some lines.

MikeandRaph87
07-31-2012, 07:53 PM
Can you take Vernon Fenwick also if we need? It's maybe just some lines.

I will leave it open to someone else first but I can try if no one else will. I examined the remaining characters left and I thought I could do Burne and Rat King better. I am not sure I can do the character justice is all. I guess we will start with our own version of Beneath The Streets? Rat King has not appeared yet until 27. So I guess with Hob's direction I can remake him.

07-31-2012, 08:08 PM
I will leave it open to someone else first but I can try if no one else will. I examined the remaining characters left and I thought I could do Burne and Rat King better. I am not sure I can do the character justice is all. I guess we will start with our own version of Beneath The Streets? Rat King has not appeared yet until 27. So I guess with Hob's direction I can remake him.

You just need Vernon at the Channel 6 News station at the begninning saying a word or two, he doesn't need to take part in the adventure.

Fang Wolf
08-01-2012, 09:17 AM
Can I join with OC Amelia (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showpost.php?p=426239&postcount=137)??

Cowabunga Carl
08-01-2012, 07:17 PM
Bubbly of course you can have Splinter.

I'm waiting on Jester to post that he is back around. Don't want to start without him.

Right now we are not doing any original characters sorry Fang.

MikeandRaph87
08-01-2012, 07:29 PM
Thanks for the PM. I took Burne and Rat King so I can hang back and get the feel of it first before jumping in. The closest I have come to this sort of thing is write the next 3 words/sentence in a story on the old DC Comics Message Boards.:lol:

I am not sure if he has seen this thread,but I would suggest offering Oldmanwinters a chance to play. He has such thorough knoweldge he can be a remaining character or recreate as we go along.

08-01-2012, 08:04 PM
Wouldn't it be better to place it after "Enter the Rat King" but before "Turtles at the Earth's Core", which is after "The 5th Turtle" where the Technodrome has fallen down once again? This would allow us to have the Rat King appeared earlier.

MikeandRaph87
08-01-2012, 08:08 PM
Wouldn't it be better to place it after "Enter the Rat King" but before "Turtles at the Earth's Core", which is after "The 5th Turtle" where the Technodrome has fallen down once again? This would allow us to have the Rat King appeared earlier.

That was what I was thinking only lets pretend Zack does not exsist unless someone has objections!:P:twink:

Cowabunga Carl
08-01-2012, 10:53 PM
I have it set up this way for a reason. Thanks though.

Fang Wolf
08-02-2012, 05:06 AM
Right now we are not doing any original characters sorry Fang.

Okay. Do I Know

MikeandRaph87
08-02-2012, 07:31 AM
Okay. Do I Know

Would you like to be Vernon, General Tragg or another?

Cowabunga Carl
08-02-2012, 12:41 PM
I'm going to hold off on adding anyone else for the moment sorry.

MikeandRaph87
08-02-2012, 05:36 PM
I'm going to hold off on adding anyone else for the moment sorry.

Atleast I made the cut with Burne. The most interesting part of this is where you want to take characters that appeared a little later such as Rat King,Casey Jones, and Leatherhead among others.

Cowabunga Carl
08-02-2012, 07:34 PM
Here is the thing, pretend they never appeared. This is only going to follow the OT tell a point and then do it's own thing. You are going off the assumption that everything is going to happen the same way. That may not be the case.

MikeandRaph87
08-02-2012, 07:37 PM
Here is the thing, pretend they never appeared. This is only going to follow the OT tell a point and then do it's own thing. You are going off the assumption that everything is going to happen the same way. That may not be the case.

Ok. I was thinking the same characters but different plots and the like. Instead of what happened in "Enter:The Rat King" the character will appear but things will turn out different for excample. Thanks.

WallCrawlingHero
08-02-2012, 08:49 PM
I don't care what the story is, all I know is I better get some pizza-making/dimensional-portal-related inventions and ridiculous techno-babble ready. Maybe my Don will invent a machine that makes pizzas in a different dimension, or one that makes a pizza that transports you to a different dimension when you eat it. :tgrin:

08-03-2012, 05:50 AM
Can we start now. I can begin the storytelling.

Cowabunga Carl
08-03-2012, 10:58 AM
Still waiting to make sure Jester is ready. He has had a lot going on lately. Patients.

Jester
08-04-2012, 12:29 AM
Let's go. :D

08-05-2012, 06:20 AM
(Just remember this is set at the time of show, so remember, no kids running around with Iphones listening to Lady Gaga)

==Manhattan Mayhem==
May 1989 AD. Spring was in the air across the Earth's Northern Hemisphere. From the sunny beaches of California where the cool surfer dudes and dudettes used to hang out, to the tundra of Novaya Zemlya where the Nomads lived with their cattle. Spring usually means the ice and snow melting. This spring meant so much more than this. Even the Cold War relationship between the USA and the USSR, after over 40 years of arms race, were even melting.

New York City. Churchbells and schoolbells pealed, as the Sunlight broke through the Manhattan skyscrapers, and the town met another day. At Channel 6 News, secretary Irma Langinstein suddenly received a fax message.
"–Strange creature seen in the Central Park of New York City."
"–April, look at this!", Irma shouted as she rushed upstairs into April O'Neils office, all the way from the entrance, as the lift wasn't working.

Cowabunga Carl
08-05-2012, 01:09 PM
Loving how the thread is getting hijacked by other people ;-) But I guess we can let Swedenfan start us off. Next time though please wait tell I post storyline details/plot before just assuming and jumping in.

Lethal Lullaby
08-05-2012, 03:29 PM
"Sure thing, Irma." April responded wondering what she was talking about. 'Maybe it'll be some exciting news that I could report!' she thought to herself.

Jester
08-05-2012, 05:12 PM
"Saki!" burped Krang, "I have a plan that will finally see the end of those miserable turtles!"

08-05-2012, 05:36 PM
"Sure thing, Irma." April responded wondering what she was talking about. 'Maybe it'll be some exciting news that I could report!' she thought to herself.

At Channel 6 News, Irma handed over a bunch of papers, revieved from the fax, to April, as she said.
"-I wish I could say it was an invitation to my wedding, but sadly it isn't. However, I hope it's something you can make a good story of before Vernon gets his hands on it."

TurtleTitan97
08-05-2012, 05:49 PM
"COWABUNGA!!!" Coming out from the shadows, we see Michealanglo, zipping through the dark sewers of the city on his skateboard. He's nothing more but an orange and green blur, moving at high speed like the ninja he was trained to be. "Michealanglo is about to attempt an impossible jump! Can make, dudes and dudettes? We'll just have to see." As he comes towards a giant hole in the floor, he jumps. He preforms a 360°, and is able to land on the other side. "Now that's what I call some serious turtle power!" His stomach grumbles loudly. "Man, all that skating through the sewers has given me a major case of the munchies. Time to head back to the lair and whip up a pizza!" As the the mutant turtle smacks his lips and jumps on his skateboard, he says to himself, "Maybe with some jelly beans and whip cream on top..."

Jester
08-05-2012, 05:59 PM
Raphael vaults over the back of the couch into his favorite spot on the couch. "Come on guys, the news is about to start. Ya don't wanna miss April do ya?"

WallCrawlingHero
08-05-2012, 06:08 PM
Raphael vaults over the back of the couch into his favorite spot on the couch. "Come on guys, the news is about to start. Ya don't wanna miss April do ya?"

"Just a minute, Raphael. I'm putting the finishing touches on my new invention..." Donatello grunts as he struggles to turn a bolt on a boxy machine of indeterminate purpose that stands as high as his shoulders and about four feet wide. "There. Finished!" He crosses his arms and smiles proudly.

Cowabunga Carl
08-05-2012, 08:28 PM
"What now Krang?" Saki had walked into the control room only moments before, "I mean you're plans work so well after all."

Jester
08-05-2012, 08:36 PM
"I don't see your ideas doing any better. I've sent Bebop, Rocksteady, and a contingent of Foot Soldiers to Central Park. Our instruments detected some strange reading that may prove useful. *burp*

Lethal Lullaby
08-05-2012, 08:57 PM
At Channel 6 News, Irma handed over a bunch of papers, revieved from the fax, to April, as she said.
"-I wish I could say it was an invitation to my wedding, but sadly it isn't. However, I hope it's something you can make a good story of before Vernon gets his hands on it."

April took the paper from Irma and read it over. "Strange creatures?" She said out loud, "Now this is a story! And I should be out there reporting it!" She exclaimed as she grabbed her camera.

TurtleTitan97
08-05-2012, 09:01 PM
"Hey dudes, I'm back! Has April come on yet?" , said Michealanglo as he headed towards the kitchen. A few seconds later, he's back and sits on the couch, carrying a large pizza with some bizzare toppings.

MikeandRaph87
08-05-2012, 09:56 PM
April took the paper from Irma and read it over. "Strange creatures?" She said out loud, "Now this is a story! And I should be out there reporting it!" She exclaimed as she grabbed her camera.

"Burne looks at a clipboard of the segments for the upcoming evening news segment"
It better be something worth investigating. There is an organic rose competition at Central Park that would bring ratings for the 45-65 female viewership. I want a full five minute coverage on that. If this is some crazy dressed as a rabid animal it will drive away the audience that I am trying to pull away from Channel Three! As long as you think it will bring ratings go,go,go! *points to the exit*

Lethal Lullaby
08-06-2012, 12:01 AM
"Burne looks at a clipboard of the segments for the upcoming evening news segment"
It better be something worth investigating. There is an organic rose competition at Central Park that would bring ratings for the 45-65 female viewership. I want a full five minute coverage on that. If this is some crazy dressed as a rabid animal it will drive away the audience that I am trying to pull away from Channel Three! As long as you think it will bring ratings go,go,go! *points to the exit*

"Don't worry, sir! This will be a hit!" April claimed as she headed out the door with her camera and a camera crew and out to the news van. at least I hope it will she thought to herself.

~★~
As she got near Central park she saw the strange creatures. She quickly pulled the van over and ran out with the camera crew. As soon as she got the signal that she was on air she spoke into her microphone, "This is your reporter, April O'Neil with some breaking news. Sightings of strange creatures have been spotted here. Could these creatures be mutants? Or just a prank?" She walked out of view of the camera, "If you look carefully you could make out what might be these creatures. I'll be back with more info on this story tonight. This is April signing off."

Shreddhead
08-06-2012, 02:28 AM
"I don't see your ideas doing any better. I've sent Bebop, Rocksteady, and a contingent of Foot Soldiers to Central Park. Our instruments detected some strange reading that may prove useful. *burp*

A Mutant Module emerges from the earth in the middle of central park. Out step Bebop, Rocksteady, and 2 foot soldiers.

Bebop: "Boy, there sure is alot of green around here. (Snort) Reminds me of them stinkin toitles, oooooo I wish they was here so we could smash em"

Rocksteady:"Forget it Bebop, its not a pleasure trip this time. We gotta .... uh what were we supposed to do again?"
Pulls out communicator
"Hey Boss, what did you send us up here for again?"

Jester
08-06-2012, 02:31 AM
"Hey Boss, what did you send us up here for again?"
"You know that shiny machine with all the blinking lights I gave you before you left the Technodrome? USE IT TO SCAN THE AREA, YOU MUTATED MENTAL MIDGET!

Shreddhead
08-06-2012, 03:13 AM
"Duhh I dont think you look too short Rocksteady."
Turns on device and it starts blinking away, indicating a stronger signal in the direction of the Rose competition.

"Looks like its coming from all those people over there."

"(Snort) And look at all the pretty little flowers. "

BubblyShell22
08-06-2012, 07:56 AM
"This is most disturbing," Splinter mused as he watched the news report with the Turtles. "I feel as though this will not be a good thing. My Turtles, perhaps you should go and investigate this matter. But be careful."

Cowabunga Carl
08-08-2012, 11:06 AM
"What did you send them to do anyways Krang? I was looking for them my self, now I find that you sent them on an errand?" Saki leaned against the wall.

`````

Leo had been training when he heard Splinter say something was disturbing. Coming into the living room he looked at the TV while addressing his sansei,"What's going on?"

WallCrawlingHero
08-08-2012, 12:03 PM
Donatello turned to Leonardo, "According to April there is an unidentified creature in Central Park near that Organic Rose Show that's going on today."

08-10-2012, 11:14 AM
At Channel Channel 6 News, Irma told Vernon, Burne and other staffpeople:

"-I'm worried for April, she should have been back now, I better go out looking for her", Irma said as she walked out from the front door and stepped into the streets of Manhattan.

MikeandRaph87
08-10-2012, 12:07 PM
At Channel Channel 6 News, Irma told Vernon, Burne and other staffpeople:

"-I'm worried for April, she should have been back now, I better go out looking for her", Irma said as she walked out from the front door and stepped into the streets of Manhattan.

Burne:Just make sure her camera is in tact. We just got the latest tech and I can't afford another on this lousy budget! Take your own camera with you in case we can use some images from any mayham you might run into.

08-10-2012, 12:45 PM
Irma went down into the Sewers of New York City, and into the TMNT's lair.
"-Maybe she went to the Turtles", she thought.
"-Turtles, have you seen April!", Irma said as she entered the TMNT lair.

Lethal Lullaby
08-10-2012, 07:59 PM
April realized how late it was getting and rushed back to the station. "Sorry I'm late, Burne! I just really wanted to find more about these mutant sightings, and I lost track of time. Wait where's Irma?" She asked as she realized Irma wasn't there.

MikeandRaph87
08-10-2012, 09:00 PM
April realized how late it was getting and rushed back to the station. "Sorry I'm late, Burne! I just really wanted to find more about these mutant sightings, and I lost track of time. Wait where's Irma?" She asked as she realized Irma wasn't there.

She went out looking for you. If you lose track of time and don't bring back results your wasting the stations's money! We are sitting on #2 and every moment wasted lets that ingrate Pennington and his Channel Three stay ahead of us. Did you find ANYTHING?

Jester
08-10-2012, 09:13 PM
"What did you send them to do anyways Krang? I was looking for them my self, now I find that you sent them on an errand?" Saki leaned against the wall.
"I detected some strange readings in Central Park, but needed a scan at closer range, so I sent the Mutants to investigate." Krang explained. His eyes widen as he realizes what he just said. "Dear Lord, what was I thinking? Saki, head to the surface and make sure those idiots don't louse this up like they do everything else." Krang tosses Shredder a communicator and points to a waiting transport module.

"So Leonardo, are we gonna investigate what's going on, or is this gonna be a short RPG?" Raphael quipped, winking knowingly to the audience.

Lethal Lullaby
08-11-2012, 07:31 PM
She went out looking for you. If you lose track of time and don't bring back results your wasting the stations's money! We are sitting on #2 and every moment wasted lets that ingrate Pennington and his Channel Three stay ahead of us. Did you find ANYTHING?

"Well I did manage to get this" April began as she gave him a tape. "Some footage of what might be a couple of the creatures. Sorry they're not really clear though."

MikeandRaph87
08-11-2012, 08:02 PM
"Well I did manage to get this" April began as she gave him a tape. "Some footage of what might be a couple of the creatures. Sorry they're not really clear though."

*rolls in a televison set and plugs it into his office's outlet*

Burne:Put it in and lets freeze and zoom it to see what mutants these things are or if they are just costumed crazies.

Cowabunga Carl
08-12-2012, 08:59 AM
"Of course we are going to investigate!" Leo quipped back, "After all if strange things are going on I'm sure Shredder is involved somehow. Come on guy" He raised his fist in the air as he finished speaking. Taking off out of the lair, not waiting to see if they followed.

``````

"I have my own plans too Krang. It isn't always about what you want. But fine, it shouldn't take but a moment to find out what's going on." Saki gave a wave of his hand heading to controls so he could open a portal. As he moved the knobs around a strange sound shot through the Technodrome.

"What was that?" It had sounded like an other worldly scream. Then the portal opened up but it was the part that was shown, but some frozen tundra with a purple sky.

08-12-2012, 09:42 AM
"Of course we are going to investigate!" Leo quipped back, "After all if strange things are going on I'm sure Shredder is involved somehow. Come on guy" He raised his fist in the air as he finished speaking. Taking off out of the lair, not waiting to see if they followed.

``````

"I have my own plans too Krang. It isn't always about what you want. But fine, it shouldn't take but a moment to find out what's going on." Saki gave a wave of his hand heading to controls so he could open a portal. As he moved the knobs around a strange sound shot through the Technodrome.

"What was that?" It had sounded like an other worldly scream. Then the portal opened up but it was the part that was shown, but some frozen tundra with a purple sky.

"-Do you think April is here in the sewers, or up on the streets?"
Irma asked the TMNT.

TurtleTitan97
08-12-2012, 11:55 AM
"Like, sorry Irma. We haven't seen April down here all day. Maybe she's back at Channel Six." , said Michealanglo as he started to get up to follow Leonardo.

08-12-2012, 01:52 PM
"Like, sorry Irma. We haven't seen April down here all day. Maybe she's back at Channel Six." , said Michealanglo as he started to get up to follow Leonardo.

Irma said:
"-OK, Michelangelo, but please wait outside. I can go there myself, you guys should avoid it in the first case. Burne Thompson think you guys are behind almost every crime in town the last two years from pickpocketing to mass murder."

And so, Irma stepped into Channel 6 News once again, and said:
"-April, are you here?"

MikeandRaph87
08-12-2012, 06:17 PM
Irma said:
"-OK, Michelangelo, but please wait outside. I can go there myself, you guys should avoid it in the first case. Burne Thompson think you guys are behind almost every crime in town the last two years from pickpocketing to mass murder."

And so, Irma stepped into Channel 6 News once again, and said:
"-April, are you here?"

Receptionist at first floor desk: April O'Neil? She went sprinting by me five minutes ago. Probably to see the station manager.

Hey,someone has to do additional voices as it becomes neccessary!:twink:
Once the two mutants are decided on players will be needed when the time is right as well.

Jester
08-12-2012, 06:25 PM
Krang looks puzzled at the now opened portal. "This is very peculiar. It looks to be one of the more distant worlds of Dimension X, the home world of my rock soldier army."

08-12-2012, 06:36 PM
Receptionist at first floor desk: April O'Neil? She went sprinting by me five minutes ago. Probably to see the station manager.

Hey,someone has to do additional voices as it becomes neccessary!:twink:
Once the two mutants are decided on players will be needed when the time is right as well.

Irma asked the receptionist girl.
"-Do yuu know what that "strange creature" everyone in town talk about today is? Would like to know, even if it's probably not someone I would like to date."

MikeandRaph87
08-12-2012, 06:46 PM
Irma asked the receptionist girl.
"-Do yuu know what that "strange creature" everyone in town talk about today is? Would like to know, even if it's probably not someone I would like to date."

Receptionist *gives Irma a puzzled look then sarcasticly replies*: I heard that it goes bump in the night and eats four eyed women for breakfast. You might want to home and lock your door!

Lethal Lullaby
08-12-2012, 07:52 PM
*rolls in a televison set and plugs it into his office's outlet*

Burne:Put it in and lets freeze and zoom it to see what mutants these things are or if they are just costumed crazies.

"Yes sir!" April responded as she put the tape in. She waited for the mutants to show up and paused it. Right after she zoomed in. "Pretty convincing. Don't you agree chief?"

MikeandRaph87
08-12-2012, 08:33 PM
"Yes sir!" April responded as she put the tape in. She waited for the mutants to show up and paused it. Right after she zoomed in. "Pretty convincing. Don't you agree chief?"

I am pushing fo...for..ty,but if my eyes are playing tricks on my it might be another turtle. I cannot make out the other creature. Is it those turtles you fraternize with?

************************************************** *********************************

So Hob since this is your thread,who do you want the two mutants to be? Razhar and Tokka or another mutant pair that is associated with each other like Scumbug and Wyrm or Groundchuck and Dirtbag? I only said one looks like a turtle so Burne can play the blame game.

08-13-2012, 04:16 PM

Irma rushed into the room where April were, and said.
"-Apri, where have you been. I've been searching for you all across the world?".

Lethal Lullaby
08-13-2012, 05:00 PM
I am pushing fo...for..ty,but if my eyes are playing tricks on my it might be another turtle. I cannot make out the other creature. Is it those turtles you fraternize with?

Irma rushed into the room where April were, and said.
"-Apri, where have you been. I've been searching for you all across the world?".

"The Turtles would never go out causing mayhem like this!" April said frowning at Burne. She looked over to see Irma coming in, "Oh hey, Irma. Sorry I was out on a story about strange sightings of creatures."

08-13-2012, 05:31 PM
"The Turtles would never go out causing mayhem like this!" April said frowning at Burne. She looked over to see Irma coming in, "Oh hey, Irma. Sorry I was out on a story about strange sightings of creatures."

"-Did you see anything?" Irma said. "There must at least been some reports now of other people in town who has seen this creature. Don't say it's a green little guy from Mars travelling by flying saurcer to the Earth like in a bad science fiction B movie, to many of them were made in the 1950's and 60s."

Lethal Lullaby
08-16-2012, 09:32 PM
"-Did you see anything?" Irma said. "There must at least been some reports now of other people in town who has seen this creature. Don't say it's a green little guy from Mars travelling by flying saurcer to the Earth like in a bad science fiction B movie, to many of them were made in the 1950's and 60s."

"Sorry Irma. I only saw two mutants, but I didn't get such terrific footage of them." April told Irma. She then wondered if the turtles are aware of the case. Of course they probably already out there trying to find these creatures. "Uh. I should get going Burne! I have to find more evidence on this mayhem bringing creatures!" She shouted as she rushed back out the door with her camera.

"Now. Where to look?" She pondered as she looked around.

WallCrawlingHero
08-16-2012, 10:13 PM
Donatello ran through the sewers along with the other turtles.

"Guys, I know we're going to Central Park to look for these mystery creatures in case they start trouble, but has it occurred to anyone else that it might just be Rocksteady and Bebop causing trouble again? It seems like every time something bad happens those two bozos are behind it, and Shredder and Krang are right behind them."

TurtleTitan97
08-17-2012, 01:12 PM
"Donatello could be right. Those two bozos are always causing trouble for us. What do you think, Leonardo?"

08-17-2012, 04:14 PM
"Sorry Irma. I only saw two mutants, but I didn't get such terrific footage of them." April told Irma. She then wondered if the turtles are aware of the case. Of course they probably already out there trying to find these creatures. "Uh. I should get going Burne! I have to find more evidence on this mayhem bringing creatures!" She shouted as she rushed back out the door with her camera.

"Now. Where to look?" She pondered as she looked around.

Irma ran after, and followed April.