PDA

View Full Version : Has Any company Ever released Little Monsters Figures?

JonesyKitty
07-23-2012, 01:15 AM
I would kill for a figure of Maurice from the 1989 movie Little Monsters. I grew up watching it and never saw any figures, but it seemed like a few years ago i had heard something about a company like Neca or McFarlane making one. I know there were comic books way back...

Ive looked on google but didnt really find anything because when you search anything with the words "Maurice" and "Monsters" in it, it brings up Maurice Sendaks Where the Wild things are.

any help would be awesome :)

Digital Ghost
07-23-2012, 08:00 AM
I would kill for a figure of Maurice from the 1989 movie Little Monsters. I grew up watching it and never saw any figures, but it seemed like a few years ago i had heard something about a company like Neca or McFarlane making one. I know there were comic books way back...

Ive looked on google but didnt really find anything because when you search anything with the words "Maurice" and "Monsters" in it, it brings up Maurice Sendaks Where the Wild things are.

any help would be awesome :)

I've never seen anything like that by McFarlane or NECA or I'd own it myself... I saw a bust of Maurice once, not sure who made it though. I will join you in the search. And major props to you for appreciating a film that so many have forgotten.

JonesyKitty
07-23-2012, 05:29 PM
I've never seen anything like that by McFarlane or NECA or I'd own it myself... I saw a bust of Maurice once, not sure who made it though. I will join you in the search. And major props to you for appreciating a film that so many have forgotten.

Sweet i will have to look into that Bust :), and heck yes, I LOVE that movie. Ive been working on some fan art but i just cant get a decent style. theres not enough fan art out there, deviantart has like 2 pages when you type in "Little Monsters Maurice" and it only has like 7 or 8 pics in those pages that actually have anything to do with the movie

Floyd91
09-23-2012, 11:12 PM
Loved that movie, this is definitely something I'd like to fin.

Kevin G
10-06-2012, 06:22 PM
Unfortunately they never made Little Monsters action figures. I love that movie and feel it was very underrated. I did some research for you, and the only thing I could find was a novel that was based on the movie. There wasn't that much merchandise for the movie.

cACHI
10-12-2012, 10:59 AM
ya i dont think the movie had enough fans behind it to justify a toy line...Am pretty sure you can ask a person to do a custom one

JonesyKitty
11-04-2012, 05:21 AM
ya i dont think the movie had enough fans behind it to justify a toy line...Am pretty sure you can ask a person to do a custom one

yeah ive been considering that lol. love your avatar btw :)