PDA

View Full Version : will there be a technodrome?? thought i seen in trailer?

U2WaTCHer
07-28-2012, 09:27 PM
With hearing about Krang and seeing old show things will there be a technodrome? I thought in one new trailer it looked like they were running inside it! :D

CyberCubed
07-28-2012, 09:47 PM
There is no Technodrome.

The Kraang were probably inside either the TCRI building or one of Shredder's hideouts.

Zany Orange Dude
07-28-2012, 10:09 PM
I didn't see it, but who knows. My personal thought on it would be no though.

Zulithe
07-29-2012, 12:37 AM
If it exists they don't seem to be marketing it at all. And if they do use it, I think it will have a greatly diminished role in the plot of the show. Maybe it will exist in Dimension X somewhere, since we know they will be using that still.

Remember how it was portrayed in the animated film Turtles Forever? I both loved it and agreed with what they were commenting on there: It's a ridiculously powerful and advanced piece of technology. It's kind of a difficult thing to have in every episode and still maintain some believability when they fail to be wielding it effectively to dominate the entire world.

Original TMNT Cartoon Fan
07-29-2012, 04:34 AM
If it exists they don't seem to be marketing it at all. And if they do use it, I think it will have a greatly diminished role in the plot of the show. Maybe it will exist in Dimension X somewhere, since we know they will be using that still.

Remember how it was portrayed in the animated film Turtles Forever? I both loved it and agreed with what they were commenting on there: It's a ridiculously powerful and advanced piece of technology. It's kind of a difficult thing to have in every episode and still maintain some believability when they fail to be wielding it effectively to dominate the entire world.

Will Dimension X be around?

Fugitoid Jones
07-29-2012, 04:50 AM
I doubt the Technodrome will be in the show, but maybe a small reference or throwback to it would be cool.

Now I haven't been up to date on all the info on the Nick toon as I'd like to be, but do we know if Shredder and The Kraang will be working together?

ZariusTwo
07-29-2012, 10:04 AM
Maybe wait another year. I wouldnt be surprised if The Kraang get a whole FLEET of Technodromes.

Moonlight1102
07-29-2012, 10:16 AM

If Dimension X ever appeared in the 2012 series, I would love for it to be the same exact Dimension X from the 80s series, seeing as all TMNT series are connected to one multiverse (if you take Turtles Forever as canon) so that would mean there would be only one Dimension X.

Mr.Turtle
07-29-2012, 10:51 AM
i hope its something cooler than technodrome.

Zulithe
07-29-2012, 03:48 PM
Dimension X is confirmed, you can hear them mention it in the SDCC 2012 Panel, I think Eastman mentioned it in an interview too.

TurtleTitan97
07-29-2012, 03:55 PM
With hearing about Krang and seeing old show things will there be a technodrome? I thought in one new trailer it looked like they were running inside it! :D

I don't think so. Like CyberCubed said, it's most likely one of their hideouts or the TCRI building. I'm leaning more towards the latter.

Uki
07-30-2012, 09:03 PM
I think it'd be nifty if it was introduced in perhaps a season finale as a major threat of a new weapon wielded by the Kraang... Like a TMNT version of the Death Star.

Jephael
07-31-2012, 04:14 PM
i hope its something cooler than technodrome.

I don't know how you can get much cooler than the Technodrome.

TheCanadiandrome
07-31-2012, 08:39 PM
I don't know how you can get much cooler than the Technodrome.

me either :ohwell: