PDA

View Full Version : Ile de la Ménagerie (2)


Jade Green
08-03-2012, 01:27 AM
The teenage mutant ninja turtles wake up on a lush tropical island with no memory of how they got there. There is something odd about the island that they can't quite put their fingers on. They soon discover that there are other mutants on the island... to make matters more interesting something alien is visiting the island at night.

Now, it is up to the brothers to survive this new place and find a way home.

(In this version I have decided that everyone starts off as a new comer on the islands).

OOC Mutant animals more than welcome!

Canon Characters:
Leonardo: BubblyShell22
Raphael: Old Hob
Donatello: Jade Green
Michelangelo: Luzmagica

OOC Characters:
Greysight Jade Green

BubblyShell22
08-03-2012, 07:49 AM
I'll play Leo again if that's okay, Jade.

Cowabunga Carl
08-03-2012, 11:01 AM
If you're cool with me playing Raph again I'd be up for that.

Luzmagica
08-03-2012, 02:35 PM
^_^ ....I´m....I´m not sure if you dont mind...if I can re-try Michelangelo...:toops:

If someone with more experience wants to pick Mikey...I dont matter though. :)

Jade Green
08-04-2012, 12:05 AM
OK! That's all said and done, do any of you want to play and OCs? I request that they be mutant animals.

Heck if there are other mutant animals that or CANON that you'd like to pay, Ninjara, the mutinimals and so on, just say so.

Cowabunga Carl
08-05-2012, 01:10 PM
I'm good with just Raph for now. Don't want to get stretched to thin at the moment.

BubblyShell22
08-05-2012, 02:10 PM
Yeah, same here. Leo's enough for me.

Jade Green
08-05-2012, 11:20 PM
((ok, in that case, I'll just throw in NPCs as needed.))

The hot sun pressed down upon his skin and the cool breeze swept across their bodies bringing with it the salty sweet scent of the sea. The trees and ferns whispered unintelligible secrets as the wind pushed pass and the ocean grumbled a continuous reply. The sand was so fine that it felt like powder beneath him. It was a beautiful dream, all too lovely to be real and Donatello didn't dare open his eyes for fear that it might end.

Then, he heard the laughing of a gull and reality set in. He opened his eyes to find himself not in his bed or at his computer but a beach staring out at a vast blue-green ocean. On either side of him lay his brothers, all still seemingly asleep. As Don gazed out across the distant watery horizon, a deep sense of dread filled his throat.

His brothers were no where in sight and, he couldn't remember how they got there!

BubblyShell22
08-06-2012, 07:51 AM
(Sweet.)

Leonardo awoke with a sigh. He was worried that his alarm clock hadn't alerted him to the time. Had Mikey stolen it again as a prank? If he did, it was getting pretty old pretty fast. As the blue-clad Turtle looked around, he noticed that he wasn't in the Lair with his brothers. Where the shell were they? How had they gotten here? He noticed that Donatello was awake and looked just as confused.

"Don, are you okay?" he asked.

Cowabunga Carl
08-12-2012, 09:01 AM
Raph felt sore, really really sore. His mind was focused on his pain so he was oblivious to the sounds around him. It wasn't tell water washed over him that he came back to the here and now. As the world started to come together he noticed the sound of gulls, waves crashing, and the heat of the sun. He was on a beach. He was on a beach?

"Ah Shell. Donnie what did you do this time?" Then he noticed he was alone.

Jade Green
08-13-2012, 01:35 AM
"Gah!" Don jumped and whirled around, "Leo! God I thought I was alone here..." He rubbed the top of his head, "Yeah, I'm... ok, I just don't know where we are. Do you?"

Luzmagica
08-13-2012, 02:04 AM
...Michelangelo was between sleep and waking when he notices a strange sensation in his shell .... as if he were being patting ....so weird ........ if it were one of the guys he would tell me ... "Michelangelo wake up and come to train , your are getting late" or "wake up! or Ill get you out of here flying!" ... ...??...but only he noticed these little pat .... Light?? A joke?? It was too early ... as he feel the head it must be too early .... sure!..... Come on guys ...its too soon..."
Suddenly a powerful croaking near his ears!!!!!
Ahhhhhhh!!! What!!!!!
He started slapping a lot of seagulls perched on their carapace were those deployed in the sun, and then like flying so scared as him...
Gulls!!!!???? OMG ...Hope the guys dont see me scared about a buch of gulls!!!!

Well....he thinking....today is going to be a interesting day!!! Thats for sure! *smile*

BubblyShell22
08-13-2012, 01:00 PM
"Gah!" Don jumped and whirled around, "Leo! God I thought I was alone here..." He rubbed the top of his head, "Yeah, I'm... ok, I just don't know where we are. Do you?"

Leo smiled at his brother and looked around. "No, I have no idea where we are," he said. "Do you have any idea how we got here?" He thought maybe it was an explosion by one of Don's inventions, but that didn't seem likely now that he thought about it. "Do you think maybe Renet came and sent us here for some sort of test?"

Jade Green
08-14-2012, 02:10 AM
"It sure sounds like something she'd do." Don muttered looking up and around, "Have you seen Mikey or Raph?" At that moment, he heard a very familiar shriek from further down the beach. "Mikey!" He said and immediately ran in that direction.

..-~*~-..

Miranda woke up to the sound of rushing water, grunting, and something wet and warm pressing against her forehead. These were not the sounds or feelings that she was accustomed to waking up to. Groaning, she opened her eyes and saw that she was face to face with a large boar with huge tusks.

She screamed, the boar shrieked back. She leaped to her feet and began to run and the boar followed suit. Trees blurred around her, all tall with now reachable limbs to climb up. One of the Boar's tusks grazed the back of her leg, she picked up her pace. "Goddamned piece of..." She burst through the line of trees, out onto a beach, and tripped over a turtle shaped rock.

Miranda landed in the warm sand with the grace of an albatross, (meaning, none at all) and the boar that had been chasing her paused, snorted, and trotted of. "...pork..." She muttered and spat out a mouthful of sand. It was then that she realized that the rock she had tripped over was no rock at all.

She fixed her mis-matched eyes on Raphael and said, "Who the hell are you?"

BubblyShell22
08-14-2012, 12:04 PM
Leo shook his head. "No, I haven't seen anyone but you," he answered. "Do you think they're okay?" Suddenly, both Turtles heard a high-pitched scream they knew all too well. It was Mikey. He saw Don run in the direction of the scream and immediately followed him. Mikey was in trouble, and they were going to save him no matter what it took.

Luzmagica
08-17-2012, 12:57 AM
Well.....Breathing more calm.....Wow! What is this....?? A beatiful shore on his eyes makes Michelangelo comtemplate the place so far in his mind.....Not so often they used to visit a savage and pretty beach!!!! ...If only guys were here to see this....

Hey! Where are the guys???? .... he said to himself....

I must try to take a look this place! I dont like to be alone here.... He softly push away the sand on his body...Thanks that gulls didnt left any surprise "gift" on my shell! :)

Cowabunga Carl
08-17-2012, 09:05 AM
Raph heard the voice before he saw the person who spoke. There were others in this place? Where was this place? "Listen lady, I don't know where I am and have no clue who you are. So I would appreciate you stop swearing at me."

He stood up and brushed sand off of him. "My names Raphael by the way, who are you?"

Jade Green
08-17-2012, 12:12 PM
"Well excuse me." She spat out more sand and brushed herself off and stood up as well, "The next time I'm rudely awakened by a boar who wants to gore me, I'll be sure to be more polite to the guy I trip over. The name's Miranda and before you ask: No, I have no idea where we are either."

Jade Green
08-17-2012, 11:57 PM
Don ran across the sands of the beach with Leo right behind him, it didn't take them long to spot Mikey. He was brushing sand off of him. "Mikey! You okay?"

Luzmagica
08-22-2012, 01:39 AM
Mikey almost blushes ... he would not confess that he was frightened by waking alone on an island with a lot of seagulls in the shell, but he was also very happy to see Don ....
Quiet Don I'm fine ... it's just that the sting of a gull can be painful!" (hardly a peck would hurt their thick skins turtle, and Don certainly knew) .... well ... he once again blushed ... you know...I feel suddenly it was like the movie of Hitchcock ...It was somewhat exaggerated, but hey so is Mikey! :tgrin:

BubblyShell22
08-23-2012, 09:18 AM
Leo couldn't help but smile at his little brother's predicament. At least it was just a seagull that pecked him and not a serious injury.

"Have you seen Raph at all, Mikey?" he asked his little brother. "We can't find him." He really hoped the hotheaded Turtle was okay and that he wouldn't do anything rash while on a strange island.

Cowabunga Carl
08-27-2012, 06:57 PM
"Well excuse me." She spat out more sand and brushed herself off and stood up as well, "The next time I'm rudely awakened by a boar who wants to gore me, I'll be sure to be more polite to the guy I trip over. The name's Miranda and before you ask: No, I have no idea where we are either."

"Look I may have come across as a little rude, I apologize. My name's Raphael and I'm a little confused. One moment I'm in the lair the next I'm here." He catches her mentioning of the boar, "Did you say you were being chased by a boar?"

Well now he felt even more foolish. It was a good thing he was green and couldn't blush to much.

Jade Green
08-27-2012, 11:20 PM
"Well, we didn't exactly look for him. We heard you and came running." Don explained further to Mikey. "We should probably start looking for him."

..~*~..

Miranda stared at him with one blue eye and one red and said evenly. "Yes, a boar. At least I think it was a boar. It was ugly, wild, and was a pig... although, that description can fit a few people I know too."

Cowabunga Carl
08-29-2012, 05:48 PM
He tried to think about what was going on, trying to wrap his head around everything. Where were the others? He couldn't figure out what was going on. Then there was another in front of him. What was going on?

"Look right now I have a lot of questions, but right now I got to find my brothers."

Luzmagica
08-30-2012, 01:58 AM
Ok....Then we must moving .... Michelangelo did not want looks like the concern in her voice and wanted to appear to be the most vibrant possible ...Without being together no beach party!!!! said meanwhile start moving his body like dancing! .... All for get smiles from his brothers! :tgrin:

BubblyShell22
08-30-2012, 09:04 AM
"Mikey, this isn't the time to be goofing around," Leo told him gently. "We have to find Raph." But the question was, how did they find him? He took out his Shell Cell to see if there was any service, but the phone had no signal. "Okay, the Shell Cells are out," he said. "So, how the shell are we supposed to find Raph?"

Jade Green
08-30-2012, 02:01 PM
"Well, I don't have any answers." at least, none that she was willing to share. "I'll... help you find your brothers." Miranda said. It meant that she wouldn't be alone... to be gored by a random boar.

..~*~..

"Knowing Raph, we'll probably hear him soon enough," Don said, "Or, at least, see the results of his being here." He was joking of course but he turned and started walking. "Raph?" He called out, "RAPH WHERE ARE YOU?"

Cowabunga Carl
09-04-2012, 08:09 PM
Raph nodded, "I appreciate it." He said as he looked up and down the beach. There didn't look to be any indication of which way they should start. He took a moment to look around the area at the sand and couldn't see other foot prints.

"Which way did you come from other then out of the jungle? Didn't see any other guys who looked like me did you?"

Luzmagica
09-06-2012, 01:01 AM
Mikey nodded about Don´s joke...also started to follow Don... Raphie ....!!!! Where are you????? Raphie??? ...with a bit of luck...his hothead bro will hear him to saying his name in that way!!! ....:twink:

BubblyShell22
09-06-2012, 12:58 PM
"I really don't think calling for him will work," Leo pointed out. "This island is too big. And, besides, it'll be easier for us to be exposed to the natives here. We don't know if they're friendly or not. My advice would be to just scout the area and see if we can find him, but please, let's use stealth. We ARE ninjas after all."

Jade Green
09-06-2012, 11:00 PM
"I woke up..." Miranda looked back into the jungle, "Somewhere in there. And the boar's all I saw, sorry." She looked back to him, "Are you sure your brothers are even here? I mean, have you seen signs of anyone else but us? As far as we know we're stuck in some bad version of blue lagoon."

..~*~..

"You're right. We should designate a meeting spot and come back at a specified time." Don said, "Some place we can't possibly miss."

Cowabunga Carl
09-07-2012, 12:03 AM
He thought about what she said. He had woken up on the beach and then had this other person fall into his lap. Now that he thought about it he really couldn't remember what he had been doing before he was on the beach, and there was no indication that he wasn't here alone.

"Look, I don't know. That seems to be the theme of the day. I'm kind of in shock that you're here. I mean the fact there are four walking talkin turtles was hard enough to swollow, and I'm one of them. I have to believe they're here cause if they're not I don't want to think of where they ended up."

Jade Green
09-21-2012, 08:29 AM
((I see you switched back to Cowabunga Carl? Got sick of Old HOb?))

Cowabunga Carl
09-21-2012, 11:19 AM
(Been thinking about it for a while. Thought this name fit better then Old Hob.)

Luzmagica
09-24-2012, 01:01 AM
((( How Can do I continue the story?.... Mike with Don still looking for Raph?))

Jade Green
09-24-2012, 10:49 AM
Mike Don and Leo are still looking for Raph, yes. They're both on a beach, so if you want, Mike can spot Raph (and the girl turtle he's with) in your next post))

Luzmagica
09-26-2012, 04:11 AM
.....after climbing a small dune, Michelangelo distinguished afar what certainly must have been a large carapace ....! or two??? ...he blinked twice....
"Hey Don ... I'm seeing somekind of Raph´s mirage :tlol: duplicate! ... What do you think?
He pointed to the place were start running to Raph (and of course at bottom believing the other shell was Leo!! who else could be if only 4 turtles on world!?)....
Heya bro!!!! here we areeee!!!!! !:tgrin:

BubblyShell22
09-26-2012, 08:39 AM
Leo heard Mikey's comment and immediately began running in the direction he pointed to. Yes, that was definitely Raph, but who was with him? He was beginning to feel a bit nervous, but then he realized that Raph wasn't engaged in combat so it must have been okay.

"Raph, are you okay?" Leo asked him.

Jade Green
09-26-2012, 02:47 PM
"If they're here, then I'm worried about who I know that might be here." Miranda muttered, looking warily at the forest.

"Heya Bro! Here we areeeee"

Miranda looked up to see not one, not two, but three turtles running their way. When the three reached them, the one with the swords asked, "Raph, are you okay?" At least he wasn't asking about her.

Don eyed the girl, but said nothing. It was best if he let Leo handle this.

Cowabunga Carl
09-27-2012, 08:37 PM
"Yeah Leo, I'm fine," he said looking at his brothers. Then turning to Don he raised his brow a little, "So any idea how we got here Don? I mean this aint one of your experiments gone haywire is it?" As he waited for Don to answer he caught the girl turtle out of the corner of his eye.

"Oh hey I forgot this is...Um I forgot your name already I'm sorry."

Cowabunga Carl
10-07-2012, 10:05 AM
(poke it with a stick)

Jade Green
10-07-2012, 01:46 PM
(lol, i'm just waiting for the others to reply before I do.)

Cowabunga Carl
10-07-2012, 02:58 PM
(okay just wanted to make sure people were still around)

Luzmagica
10-07-2012, 03:07 PM
(Im still around as always :) ...just i think its not my turn...I mean... about the talk about name of the turtle-girl was asked again!) ...! (I can try any other thing if you think I must go on someway!)

Jade Green
10-07-2012, 03:32 PM
(alright, I'll post then.)

"Miranda." She replied, still looking at the forest. "My name is Miranda... or Randi will do."

"It's nice to meet you, Randi." Don replied and looked back to Raph, "I don't know how we got on this island."

"It doesn't matter how we got here." Randi replied, "What matters right now is who else might be on this island.. and how we are going to get off of it."

BubblyShell22
10-08-2012, 08:30 AM
Leo looked at Randi. "So, do you have any idea how we might get off this island?" he asked the girl. For once, he had no plan as to how to get out of this mess, and it really was starting to frustrate him. He hoped that Randi at least would have some idea of what to do.

Jade Green
10-08-2012, 12:28 PM
"No. Not yet," She replied, still looking at the forest.

"Well, at night we can use the stars to pin point our location." Don suggested

"Right, but we've got some time before then. We might want to, oh, I don't know, explore and find out what's all here." Randi replied.

SawyerSquirrel
10-08-2012, 04:16 PM
(Hello. If it's alright, mind if I join in? I didn't see anything about the RP being closed, so just wanted to make sure.)

Jade Green
10-08-2012, 11:31 PM
((Sure! I am accepting Canon and Original mutant animals for this RPG. No humans))

SawyerSquirrel
10-08-2012, 11:48 PM
(Sounds good with me; the only OC I've posted thus far is a mutant. Will continue the RP onward in a bit)

Walking lazily through the forest, Cassandra carried a few collected fruits in a small backpack. Her survival knife was in her main hand, the pack slung over her opposite shoulder as she padded across the forest floor. Reaching a small clearing in the canopy, the grey squirrel sat down, sticking the tip of her knife's blade into the ground beside her. Though she too had no idea how she'd come to this island, she wasn't about to throw in the towel, and had spent a good chunk of the morning gathering food. Still, with a short survival knife and no resources other than her clothing, weapons and a small pack, how would she get off the isle?

She only began to bite into a mango she'd harvested before hearing noises from afar. She wasn't very deep into the jungle, and thus the white noise caused by insects wasn't as deafening as it could be. Taking a moment to tune in with her rodent ears, she realized the noises were instead voices. Unsure of who was out there, and what the individuals' intents were, she carefully got up, putting her fruit back into her bag and drew from it her chain whip. Unable to whirl the steely weapon about due to vegetation, she kept the folded chain of steel rods hidden in her hand, peering out from the trees.

On the beach were five turtles. Not only that, but they were hominid. Four males, carrying ninja weapons. One female, with a knife. Were these fellow mutants also strangers to this island? Only one way to find out.

"Hey, there!" called out Cassandra. "Who are all of you? Are you native to this place, or lost like I am?" Hoping they did not have any malicious intent, Cassie awaited their response, knowing full well that she could easily be overwhelmed by them all if things went awry.

BubblyShell22
10-09-2012, 09:21 AM
Leonardo heard the voice and immediately whipped around, drawing his katanas. He spotted a squirrel looking curiously at them. Had this squirrel always been there, or was she lost like they were?

"We're lost as well," he replied, though he didn't lower his guard. "What's your name?"

SawyerSquirrel
10-09-2012, 05:23 PM
Upon hearing Leo's words, Cassandra let her chain whip drop from her hand and onto the ground next to her. Raising both hands defensively, her grey-furred palms forth, she then replied, "Cassandra. Who are you five? Like I said, I'm lost -- I wasn't sure who you were, but I feel I can trust you, hence I dropped my weapon".

BubblyShell22
10-10-2012, 09:00 AM
"I'm Leonardo, and these are my brothers Donatello, Raphael, and Michelangelo," Leo replied. "And this is Randi." He pointed to the female mutant. "How do we know we can trust you?" Even though they'd been introduced, Leo definitely wasn't letting his guard down for a moment.

SawyerSquirrel
10-10-2012, 10:21 PM
"Because, if I attempted anything, the five of you could easily overwhelm me? What way could I earn your trust? If you don't trust me further, feel free to strip me of my weapons. I dropped my chain whip, though I also have my knife not far from here, tip in the ground".

Jade Green
10-11-2012, 12:14 AM
"Uh, Leo?" Don looked to his brother, "I really don't think we have anything to worry about here..."

Randi had remained silent for long enough, "let me get this straight, you find fuzzy tail here distrustful, but not me... the random female turtle whom you have just met. Yes, that makes a lot of sense." She turned to look at the squirrel. The female turtle had one blood red eye, and the other a pale blue. "Cassandra: How much of the area have you explored and have you seen anything of significance. Aside from these four and now you, the only things I've seen is a huge boar."

..-~*~-..

Elsewhere on the island, a large mutant wolf woke up. He squinted his eyes at the bright sun and looked away. "Wha...?" He muttered, and sniffed the air. This wasn't New Jersey! Growling, he went onto all fours disappeared into the brush.

Luzmagica
10-11-2012, 01:03 AM
Michelangelo felt that Leo was a bit tense, as always trying to lighten the mood he started to speak....

hey, we are like Robinson Crusoes, we just have to ensure a safe place to sleep, water, and a cow ...I mean milk.... for breakfast! He knows ....not the most brilliant comment for at least he expected a smile!

Then he heard Cassandra: "Hey, there!" ..... "Who are all of you? Are you native to this place, or lost like I am?"

Whoa!!!! ....He gasped !!!! ...She remebers Mikey someway to his adoptive father ....a squirrel...a rat....well...rodents not?... as safe as another turtle...

"Dont worry Leo...I think all together will be more easy to find a cow....and all the other things like a safe place before find a way to leave the island! he added rubbing his head! He will be sure about the good vibes from the new friends as soon they react to his little joke! ....just expecting Raph dont slap him as usual so strong! :lol: !

BubblyShell22
10-11-2012, 08:55 AM
"Randi, the only reason I trusted you was because you weren't attacking Raph," Leo replied. "But this squirrel was hiding, and she seemed suspicious."

He then turned to Cassandra. "We won't strip you of your weapons as long as you don't try anything funny," he told her. "Now, do you have any idea how you arrived on this island? That's one of the things we don't know about."

SawyerSquirrel
10-11-2012, 03:15 PM
Feeling some relief as Donatello and Michaelangelo alike stood up for her, she nodded to Leonardo's offer. "I've no idea how I got here. The last thing I recall was sleeping in my guardian's basement, where my room is. When I awoke, however, I was west of here, on the shores. I usually keep my weapons in a small backpack, and must have been holding onto it when I fell asleep -- it's probably the only reason why I'm armed".

Randi's red eye took her off-guard for a moment; she wasn't used to seeing any sort of human-like being with such a striking eye color. "As for what I've explored? I've mostly been keeping to the forest -- managed to find a fairly fresh-looking stream and some fruit, but overall, nothing too amazing. Then again, I only woke up here this morning..."

BubblyShell22
10-12-2012, 08:16 AM
Leo nodded. "Yeah, we were in our Lair and woke up here," he said. "At first, I thought maybe it was due to a friend of ours named Renet. She's a timestress and often has tests that she used us to pass. However, I'm not too sure if it's because of her or not. Something weird is going on, though, and we need to stick together to find out what it is. You said you found a stream and some fruit, right? Could you lead us there? It would be nice to get clean and to have some food."

Luzmagica
10-12-2012, 01:40 PM
"Now you are speaking my languague bro! "
Michelangelo said meanwhile he licked and rubbed his hands....

:tgrin:

Cowabunga Carl
10-14-2012, 11:59 AM
(sorry a lot has been going on. Back now)

Raph had stayed silent through this whole exchange and was just watching. A lot was going on and he wasn't sure how upset he truly was. After all Splinter and he had been working on his temper as of late.

"Look we need to figure things out like Leo said. But that don't mean we sit around here and just think. I say we find some defensible spot, gather some food, and do some recon."

SawyerSquirrel
10-14-2012, 10:48 PM
"You're speaking my language, Raphael", responds Cassandra. "Planning's fine, but for now action's likely a better plan to survive. And, indeed, I can lead us back to where I found the stream and fruit. It's in a clearing... I'll say about five minutes from this locale".

Ducking, she scooped up her chain whip and folded it back into a row of steel rods, tucking it into her jacket pocket. "Ready when all of you are".

BubblyShell22
10-15-2012, 08:56 AM
Leo was impressed by Raph's strategy. "Sounds like a good idea to me," he said. "Let's get out of here before we're spotted by anything unpleasant." He was starting to get hungry, and he really wanted something to eat soon.

Jade Green
10-15-2012, 11:49 PM
"I don't know if you boys eat meat, but there's a boar in there I'd like to skewer if you do." Randi replied, "Also, I'm going to say this one more time, for benefit, Cassandra. If these four came here and know each other, then it's likely that mutants that we know are here too... and let's just say I've pissed off a few mutants in my time."

"So, what you're saying is, you're afraid your enemies might be here too?" Don asked.

Before Randi could answer, a howl echoed from somewhere on the island's mountain. "...afraid? No, prepared... you betcha."

BubblyShell22
10-18-2012, 09:33 AM
"Yeah, we do eat meat, though we've never eaten wild boar," Leo replied. "But any type of food would be good." Although he knew Mikey probably wouldn't like it too much as he preferred regular food like pizza. Still, this was an island, and he didn't think there'd be a pizza place anywhere nearby. They'd have to take what they could get.

Cowabunga Carl
10-23-2012, 10:11 PM
"As hungry as I'm feeling I'd eat about anything right now. This boar you're talking about, this the one that you said attacked you? Looking to get some payback? That I can understand." Raph cracked a smile as the looked into the forest.

Jade Green
10-23-2012, 10:44 PM
"Well, Cassandra, please lead the way." Don said, hoping that they wouldn't meet the source of that howl just yet.

"...I just don't like waking up with a pig in my face." Randi replied and looked over to Cassandra, waiting for her to lead the way

Cowabunga Carl
10-27-2012, 07:52 PM
"You want to talk about waking up with a pig in your face, then don't fall asleep next to Mikey." He gave his little brother a nudge and then a quick playful slap to the head. He started walking towards the woods. "I mean we can stand around all day and talk or we can start looking for things."

Luzmagica
10-31-2012, 07:42 AM
Good one bro!!! ....

Mikey said happyly while he was missing for last minit a pizza-store with peperoni! ! :tgrin:
With a small sigh, ... he started to follow his brothers...just in case he take the nunchakus near at hand...after all....he has the feeling more surprises could happen!

That gesture was not lost on Leo ´s view...

Jade Green
11-06-2012, 03:50 PM
(did we lose cassandra?)

BubblyShell22
11-07-2012, 09:15 AM
( I don't know. Maybe the player's busy. I know I've been busy lately.)

toxicZodiac
05-18-2013, 11:51 PM
(poke, is this place dead?)

BubblyShell22
05-19-2013, 08:29 AM
(I think we've all been busy lately. I hope it revives soon though.)