PDA

View Full Version : The Prop Shop Site Masks

jacobzking
08-19-2012, 10:52 PM
I just bought the Mikey mask that was on eBay for $250 which I'm pretty excited about. Detail seems to be pretty amazing. Anyone have any photos of theirs being worn? Any comments from other owners?

MadRaph
08-24-2012, 03:39 PM
I just bought the Mikey mask that was on eBay for $250 which I'm pretty excited about. Detail seems to be pretty amazing. Anyone have any photos of theirs being worn? Any comments from other owners?

I have the Raph head...it's pretty amazing

TMNT-Collector
08-24-2012, 07:15 PM
i've seen these on ebay a few times, these look amazing, congrats on obtaining one

Eyeinthesky
12-02-2012, 04:46 PM
More pictures here. I've got 3 of them (Leo missing) and they are really amazing.

http://www.therpf.com/f9/tmnt-ninja-turtles-michaelangelo-mask-prop-shop-158373/

j_phae-41
12-07-2012, 12:44 PM
I had the whole set lol just sold raph on ebay. My favorites from the propshop are Leo & Don.

Powder
12-08-2012, 02:25 PM
I'm finally sold on these things, and totally intend to get a Leonardo head in the future. Got some questions though, maybe you guys can help me out. Do you find that the eye slits get in the way of the design? Like, looking at it displayed, do those white parts stand out and make the fact it's a mask more obvious? I feel like that would really bother me... Can these masks be displayed as is, like just sitting on a shelf, or do they kinda crumple up? Would they fit on a styrofoam head bust, like those used for wigs, if in need of a display base? Do they seem durable? Do they require climate control to avoid deterioration? Does the bandana knot have long tails coming out of it or just the knot? Thanks in advance, guys.