PDA

View Full Version : Globalizedmerchandise/Collection

Globalizedmerchandise
09-05-2012, 05:29 PM
Hello Everybody. I am new to this forum and in light of the new TMNT Series and new movie I have started to collect TMNT stuff again. I have a list of everything I bought below. I will get pictures later. I just started buying and am trying to average down my cost. My list contains the prices that I paid next to it. They are not my selling prices. I am sorry if I posted this in the wrong forum I did not mean to. I thought I make this list user friendly and have the description and the pictures underneath which I will get to soon. Im not planning to sell anything just yet or it would be on ebay under this id. Thank u for looking at my collection. What do you guys think? Comments and questions are welcomed as always. Thank you all for your time:)

TMNT Figures Description-$1,244.55/99=$12.57 ea All Factory Sealed

$65.00 1990 TMNT TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES PURPLE BELT YELLOW S SLASH FIGURE MOC-MINOR SHELF WARE ON CARD AND EDGES

$20.00 1998 TMNT TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES ROBOTIC FOOT SOLDIER ACTION FIGURE MOC-SOME MINOR SHELF WARE ON CARD AND EDGES
ORIGINAL PRICE STICKER ON FRONT OF CARD
LIGHT STRESS MARKS ON FRONT AND BACK OF CARD NEAR MIDDLE

$30.00 NIP Vintage 1989 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles BAXTER STOCKMAN Figure Playmates-Packaging may show some shelf wear & tear

$19.99 NEW Mondo Gecko on Skateboard NIP Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles-New in Package as shown!
There is a small imperfection in the bottom of the package as the 4th picture shows
Toy is in mint condition, never opened from package

$16.35 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Krang Action Figure-Inside of part of toy clouded (see photo).

$31.99 Vintage TMNT teenage mutant ninja turtle MOC figure CASEY JONES- Mint on unpunched card. Card is in great shape, bubble is really good.

$58.11 Set Of 4 TMNT Universal Studios MONSTERS Action Figures From 1993! MIP, N/R!- Action figures are mint in package (MIP) and packages themselves are "Good" on Raph, Don and Mike; "Near Mint" for Leo's package. All have original packaging stickers and decals.

$29.99 Set Of 4 TMNT "Wacky Action" Action Figures Mixed Lot From 1989/90/91 MIP, N/R!- Action figures are mint in package (MIP) and the packages themselves are all in "Very-Good" condition with some edge curling and light plastic separation on two. All have original packaging stickers and decals.

$75.00 Set Of 6 TMNT "Wacky Action'" Action Figures From 1989! MIP, N/R!- Action figures are mint in package (MIP) and the packages themselves are all in "Near Mint" condition with some edge curling on some. All have original packaging stickers and decals.

$14.99 RARE TMNT Fugitoid MOC Action Figure Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles-good condition still sealed in the package. It shows only minor wear.

$20.00Sealed NIB Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles TMNT Robotic Foot Soldier w/ Card-There is some fraying on the lower right corner of the cardboard but you can hardly notice it from looking at it directly

$73.41Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Lot 9 - 1992 Movie III-Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Movie III Action Figures - 1992 (Playmate) Samuri Don, Samuri Leo, Samuri Mike, Samuri Raph, Splinter, April, Princess Mitsu, Walker, Kenshin

$38.121991 TMNT Playmates Mutant Military 3 Turtles All MOC-1991 - Playmates - TMNT - 3 Figures - All MOC - All UnPunched - All Excellent Condition - Please e-mail me with any questions. Thanks. Raph, The Green Teen Beret Lieutenant Leo Midshipman Mike
FREE(LONG STORY) $70-$100.00TMNT Mutations April Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mutatin' April-Mint Unopened-Dear globalizedmerchandise,I sent an email which must not have reached you. I said that, due to my mistake not knowing that the original bidder can still pay for an item when a second chance offer has been extended to another bidder, I refunded your
money and offered to send you an item for free, with my compliments and apologies: either a mint unopened Mutatin' April (Ninja Turtles action figure), a still shrink wrapped TMNJ Pizza Power board game, or a TMNJ My Turtlemaker playset in original, unopened shape.
I'll send you whichever you want, unless you want free shipping for the auctions I presently have, if you bid highest.

$39.99 TMNT Ninja Turtles 89 Wacky Action Bebop & Rocksteady MOC Unpunched

$34.99TMNT Ninja Turtles MOC April Super Shredder Rhinoman w/ collectors Card

$66.006 pc.Lot Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Action Figures Mutant Military 2 New Mike-5 of these are in excellent condition. One has some water damage to box the Mike one still complete and sealed.

$37.994 pc. Turtle Games Lot Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Action Figures Turtle Games New Mike,Don-

$73.976 pc.Lot Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Action Figures Sewer Sports All-Stars New-Comes with 2 Leo's Different, 2 Raphael's Different, Donatello, and Michaelangelo

$49.994 TMNT Star Trek Action Figures 1994 Leonardo Michaelangelo Raphael Donatello-Captain Leonardo - minor storage wear - displays very good/ Chief Medical Officer Raphael - slight curvature to card - faint horizontal crease on back - displays good/ Chief Engineer Michaelangelo - minor curvature to card - displays good/First Officer Donatello - mild curvature to card - displays very good

$21.501991 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Super Shredder Action Figure #5128 TMNT MOC-Card is unpunched, overall is in good condition - very very faint horizontal crease on back of card. Some of the edges of card has some minor curvature - not really noticeable in my opinion. Plastic bubble has a very small indention on the top. Card displays great.

$14.94TMNT Groundchuck Action Figure 1991 MOC #5133-Up for bid is a TMNT Groundchuck action figure - MOC! Made in 1991 by Plamates - card is in good condition. Tab is still attached, very very mild curvature to card from storage - displays great! I have other TMNT items from the early 90's to list

$28.42TMNT Wyrm Action Figure 1991 MOC #5134 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles-NEW on CARD! Made in 1991 by Playmates, card is in good condition. Tab is still attached, though it is creased where it attaches. One small nick on the bottom of the card, mild horizontal crease along the back of the card, very tiny tiny bend on the top right corner.

$15.991990 Playmates Toys TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES: Raph The Space Cadet NIPFigure is new in package, but card has minor shelf and surface wear. Bubble slightly dented. Still has price tag.

$57.887 new on card unopened TMNT action figures. (1) Mike As Frankenstein Stock # 5452 1993 (2) Portrait Of Dontatello With Storage Shell Stock # 5122 1990 unpounched tab (3) Andro Skeleton Leonardo Stock # 13054 1996 (4) Portrait Of Michaelangello With Storage Shell Stock # 5125 1991 (5) Portrait Of Walkabout Stock # 5139 1991 unpounched tab (6) Portrait Of Slice 'N Dice Shredder Stock # 5617 1990 unpounched tab. Some of the cards have bends and or creases.

$46.001991 Playmates TMNT Mutant Military Toy Action Figure Set NOC Unpunched-Here’s a Set of 4 TMNT Mutant Military Turtles, each manufactured by Playmates in 1991. The set includes: Lieutenant Leo, Midshipman Mike, Pro Pilot Don and Raph, the Green Teen Beret. Each action figure is in NOC (new-on-card) condition. The cards are unpunched and are in excellent condition with perhaps some minor storage wear. I purchased this set new in 1991 from the Best Self Service Store in Fayetteville NC. Each card still has its original retail store sale sticker attached as pictured.

$80.00 Lot of 5 TMNT Wild West Playmates 1991 1994 1992 Ninja Turtles Shogun Leo-Sealed in original packaging. Check out photos please. You may find some edge wear or slight bubble wear from storage and handling through the years. Figures inside will be mint!

$62.446 NOC TMNT Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Action Figures NR-6 unopened new on card TMNT action figures. (1) Portrait Of Usagi Yojimbo Stock # 5054 unpounched tab (2) Hot Doggin Mike Stock # 5214 unpounched tab (3) 5TH Anniversary Collector Turtle # 5231 (4) Mutatin Bebob Stock # 5226 (5) Mutant Rahzar Stock # 5238 (6) Mutain Rocksteady Stock # 5227. Some of the cards have creases and or bends. Please email with any questions. Thanks for looking.

$16.50PLAYMATES (1991) TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES #5153 MAKE MY DAY LEO-Card has some Warping Unpunched Blister Card
$15.00TMNT Dracula Don Donatello Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 1993 Figure Unpunched-Orange weapons

$16.50Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Don, The Undercover Turtle Playmates-Never opened from the packaging. Light fraying and wear on the edges of the blistercard from careless storage, some warping to the cardboard

$27.04TMNT Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Ray Fillet Figure MOCPackaging is in great condition as shown in the picture above. TMNT Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles April Figure MOC #4Packaging is in great condition

$19.991989 TMNT Splinter Action Figure MOC

$90.00 Wacky Action Sludgemobile. Sealed MIB. The colors are bright and this one's a real keeper. Don & His Trippy Tyrranosaur. Sealed MIB. Bilingual European box w/ Ideal logos.
Donatello & Michaelangelo Muta-Force 10th anniversary figures. Sealed MOC. A little bit of yellowing on Michealangelo's bubble. Donatello & Shredder Cyber Samurai figures. Sealed MOC, slight crushing on the top of Donatello's bubble, a little heavier crushing on Shredder's. Talkin' Turtles Quip Strips. Sealed MOC w/ just a little crush on the bubble. Unpunched with original store tag.

TheCanadiandrome
09-05-2012, 11:10 PM
Wow what a list

koenne
09-05-2012, 11:57 PM
Pictures would be great.

Globalizedmerchandise
09-06-2012, 11:11 AM
I got these in the mail today and they look fantastic I basically paid an awesome Price for them and I know I will never find them for this price again.
Would take pictures I dont know how...

Globalizedmerchandise
09-06-2012, 12:37 PM
Double post again

Plasticplayhouse
09-12-2012, 05:58 AM
I got these in the mail today and they look fantastic I basically paid an awesome Price for them and I know I will never find them for this price again.
Would take pictures I dont know how...

do you have a digital camera? snap some pics and upload them to your computer. next you'd want to open a flicker or photobucket account (they're free) from your computer you would download the pics from your computer to the photo-share account. copy and paste the IMG links from each photo you want and post it to the thread. bodabing badaboom, you're done!

Globalizedmerchandise
09-12-2012, 02:41 PM
Pictures will be posted this weekend once I get everything in. Im selling my doubles on ebay right now, so that I can get more that are not doubles. I have added to the list, so I will update it soon.

TheCanadiandrome
09-12-2012, 07:22 PM
Im selling my doubles on ebay right now, so that I can get more that are not doubles. I have added to the list, so I will update it soon.

Could u pm me links?

Shogun26
09-12-2012, 10:59 PM
I too would like to see ur doubles, thanks

Globalizedmerchandise
09-13-2012, 09:26 AM
Hey Shogun and Hey everybody I am getting a Shogun GOLD Leo in today for only $13.09 I will be posting pictures and updating my list soon. I have spent over $1,000.00 in TMNT factory sealed figures in less than a month and I am at 87 Factory Sealed figures. I will email u the link to my doubles.

Shogun26
09-13-2012, 09:31 AM
So around $11.87 per turtle. Not too bad.

Globalizedmerchandise
09-13-2012, 09:32 AM
Hey Shogun About 13.09 per turtle Ill update list right now. List is Fully Updated of what I have in my collection as of 9-13-12. My main goal is to make a collection of NO DOUBLES and to sell my DOUBLES on ebay. I have more doubles to put up this weekend when I get back my camera. I can't really be sorry if I outbid any of you, but HAPPY:) If anybody wants I can text you pictures Right now there all nicely tucked away in my closet as I really have no where else to display them yet.

GOLD SHOGUN LEO In my collection factory sealed. Only one on ebay as I know it. Pictures coming on the weekend:) OMGGGG

I have my camera how do I do the link thing? They are all in my closet right now I will take a picture of them first in my closet then I have to take them in a group so itll be awhile. Thank u for waiting:)

I will be adding in anticipation to the new Series Figure number 100 when the new series starts.