PDA

View Full Version : TMNT VOLUME 4, #3 IS OUT!!!

Mica
04-24-2002, 08:55 AM
HEY YA'LL!
Just a shout-out to tell ya'll that TMNT Volume 4, #3 is out in your comic book stores today (Wedns, april 24th) SO GO PICK IT UP! :wink: I'm gonna go get it this afternoon :grin:

~Mica (hmm.. new x-men this week too... YAY! :grin:)

DMC362
04-24-2002, 09:49 AM
What comics are you into it seems you are reading comics beyond TMNT from you comment after your name.

Mica
04-24-2002, 10:21 AM
Lots o them :wink: X-men (mainly classic, ultimate, and evolution), Excaliber, What The?, Bullpen Bits, the DragonBall Manga, Usagi (not so much anymore), and whatever seems to catch my eye on comic day :wink:

~Mica (but I have the MOST of TMNT comics.. followed by Excaliber/Xmen)

HorseTechie
04-24-2002, 10:37 AM
heheh.. I knew it would be. ;p

Now, the next question is... when to pick it up? They hold an issue for me, so I'm not worried. But I gotta go to the PC lab after work to screw around on my Director project tonight.. then a class tomorrow night. *sai*

DMC362
04-24-2002, 10:42 AM
I read X-men (ulmatie, regual) Exiles, Spider-Man, Fantasic Four, Wolverine, Transformer (old and new series) What If,
various DC elseword tales,

TMNT:
Got 1-72 and various specials of archie series
nice bit of Mirage and Image series
and of chorse the new series.

HorseTechie
04-24-2002, 11:03 AM
I collect primarly Mirage TMNT comics. I have most of the B/W Vol 1, all of the color vol. 2, the Image TMNT comics, and various sepcials, Turtle Soup 1987, #2, #3. I also have a handful of Archies and the movie adaptions of 1 - 3.

The next biggest collection is Usagi Yojimbo, though I hadn't been getting that for tha last year. Then I'll buy odd and ends that interest me along the way... stuff like Daredevil, Creed, Groo, Electra, Batman, etc...

Loolaa
04-24-2002, 11:12 AM
I've got alot of the Mirage ones but in various different formats... like if i've got certain issues in a collected book I haven't gone all out to find the comic. (not till I'm rich, anyway!) All of Mirage Vol 2,
All the Image ones.
Got most of the Archies too, but it got difficult to find in the UK after like issue 40 or something.

Other stuff..? Usagi I've got lots of ,and I got all The Maxx issues (I absolutely love Sam Kieth and buy everything he does no matter how awful it is.)
Oh! My Goddess, which, to me, is like the best manga - ever!
The usual xmen etc, and embarasingly enough I also have every single issue of Power Pack.
Oh man I just have a couple of thousand comics!! Too many to mention! *lol*

Loolaa ^_^

Machias Banshee
04-24-2002, 11:35 AM
I have a butt-load of Mirages, thanks to ebay, a bunch of Archies, an Archies Adventures Digest, and the books for the first and third movies. I WANT to get more Archies, like the ones from mike's capture by the US government (God, dont you just hate the government now?)

tekcop
05-02-2002, 12:11 PM
old stuff: a bunch of the mirages, three or four of the archies, a few hulk, batman, spider-man, and sleepwalker.

new: new tmnt series, ultimates, captain america, and i've started usagi yojimbo and cerebus.

azure turtle
05-05-2002, 05:07 PM
Sleepwalker! I think I have the first issue of that dude...I can't remember, though. I have a lot of varied comics. I just seem to love all kinds of genres...I've got X-Men, X-Force, X-Factor, Avengers, JLA, Iron Man, Hulk, Spider-Man, Batman, Superman, Spawn, The Legionnaires, Young Blood, Fantastic Four and more. I used to be an avid collector...it's just recently that I've felt the urge to start collecting comics again. I owe that urge to TMNT! :grin:

tekcop
05-07-2002, 06:29 AM
i have sleepwalker's full 33 issue run. he's my favorite super hero character of all time, too bad they've never done anything with him since the comic was canceled. and they never got to explain how he went from a skinny little alien to a muscle-bound alien.

the turtles are the reason i collect comics now, too.

azure turtle
05-07-2002, 01:11 PM
Was Sleep Walker done by Marvel? I can't remember. I would check, but all of my comics are at home :sad:

tekcop
05-07-2002, 04:53 PM
*nods* uh-huh.

azure turtle
05-07-2002, 06:50 PM
Hmm....that's what I thought. I never knew what happened to Sleep Walker. I think I have the first two issues, but I never followed through with the rest of the series.

DMC362
05-07-2002, 09:35 PM
just picked this up today it a pretty good setup on future events

BMStain
05-10-2002, 03:26 PM
I got the new comic #3 and it kicks some serious ass