PDA

View Full Version : Mutant Invasion

Pages : [1] 2

Toonami Tom
09-27-2012, 12:37 PM
Hi everyone, it has been a long time since I created an RPG game. I have been busy (and I still am) so I'm going to create this RPG and see where it goes. Hopefully it will be just as fun as the RPG games in the past, those were the golden years of games here, in my opinion.

Mutant Invasion

Story: After Agent Bishop finds a powerful crystal and opens a portal, he is destroyed by a team of mutant animals from an alternate reality. Now the mutants from the other world are planning a complete invasion of planet Earth. The only set back to their goal is a damaged portal and a rouge mutant who seeks to disrupt their plans. The situation becomes more complicated when the rouge mutant seeks shelter in the sewers of New York City. The four heroes in a half-shell will have to uncover the plans of this mutant invasion.

I will be playing as Michelangelo, Shredder, and fan characters Victoria and Natalia.

Canon Characters:
Leonardo: TurtleTitan97
Donatello: Jade Green
Raphael: Donnie DBERG
Michelangelo: Toonami Tom
Splinter: BubblyShell22
April: 19thCenturyGhost
Casey: Cowabunga Carl
Karai: Toonami Tom
Shredder: Toonami Tom
Agent Bishop: Toonami Tom
Baxter Stockman: Toonami Tom

Fan Characters:
Greysight: Jade Green
Michaela: Jade Green
Kamejou: Aelia
Ryuhei: Aelia
Victoria: Toonami Tom
Natalia: Toonami Tom
Colonial Ribbits: Toonami Tom
Joshua: Joshua30
Jen: Joshua30
Cassandra: SawyerSquirrel

TurtleTitan97
09-27-2012, 04:05 PM
I guess I could be Leo. :)

Drose18
09-27-2012, 04:12 PM
OO OO OO Can I be Raphael? Is it sarcastic OT raph or badass 2k3 raph? Guessing 2k3 cuz bishop is in this.

Cowabunga Carl
09-27-2012, 07:33 PM
I'll play Casey if you will allow it.

Toonami Tom
09-29-2012, 07:01 PM
OO OO OO Can I be Raphael? Is it sarcastic OT raph or badass 2k3 raph? Guessing 2k3 cuz bishop is in this.

Yes, you may be Raphael. He can be the Original Toon Raph or the 2k3 Raph. I kind of think that Original Toon Raph would be better. It is up to you though.

Thanks very much TurtleTitan97, Donnie DBERG, and Cowabunga Carl for joining my RPG game. That's very cool. :)

Cowabunga Carl
09-30-2012, 12:23 PM
Lookin forward ta crackin some skulls.

Drose18
09-30-2012, 06:21 PM
Lets kick some mutant shell.

Cowabunga Carl
10-07-2012, 09:04 AM
*poke it with a stick*

Toonami Tom
10-07-2012, 12:00 PM
lol, I think the thread needed the stick to wake it up. :tgrin:

We still don't have a Donatello for the game, but I could play as him until someone else decides to play as him.

I will think of a good way to start the game, probably soon.

Stay tuned! (that just sounds cool, lol).

Jade Green
10-07-2012, 12:47 PM
FINE already! Yeesh, I'll take Don then. >.<;;

And, of course, Greysight too.

Toonami Tom
10-08-2012, 04:28 PM
Thanks for joining the RPG, Jade. I'm glad Greysight will be in this one too. She always makes the story more epic. All the best RPGs include her.

I will start the RPG soon. I would now, but I want to think of a good introduction. Hmm... well, actually, I will start it now. :D

Earth Protection Force Base, located far away, near Area 51.

The katana blades clashed, as Agent Bishop and the mutant fox Natalia continued their battle. "You fight like an expert, for a freak." Bishop smirked.

Natalia rolled to the ground then smacked Bishop in the head with the hilt of her katana. The agent's glasses flew off, going over a balcony. Then the mutant followed her attack with a kick, sending the man following the glasses.

"Have a blast, Bishop." The fox showed her teeth, throwing a high-tech grenade off the balcony. Soon both Agent Bishop and the grenade disappeared into the dark abyss beyond the balcony, and there was a bright flash, followed by a fireball. The fox stood there for a moment, looking down. Is it really over?

A set of electronic double doors opened behind her, and troopers wearing black armor stormed the room.

"You're late" the fox simply stated, staring down the troops.

The men had their weapons aimed. "Drop the sword and surrender!" One of them barked.

"No thanks" the mutant replied. She then threw down two smoke pellets, and did a back flip off the balcony. Laser blasts in bright green made their way through the smoke, until the men stopped firing. "She's gone! Search the entire building. We must find her. And locate Agent Bishop." The men left the room.

Hanging upside down using a set of ninja claws, Natalia waited until it was safe, then she climbed up the balcony. It was time to go. Running and performing a jump kick, she grabbed a vent attached to one wall, pulled off the cover, and climbed in. The ventilation system is my best way to leave this place.

Turtles lair.

Meanwhile, all the action was taking place on the page, as Michelangelo was focused on issue #25 of Mutagen Man. The orange masked turtle began viewing the next page of the comic book. He then closed the comic book. "So dudes, does anyone want to go to the comic book store? I think Mutagen Man #26 is in stores today!"

The turtle had not been keeping up with his training lately, so he hoped that Splinter didn't notice he was reading a comic again.

Joshua33
10-08-2012, 05:12 PM
I hope you all don't mind if I join this role-play.

That same day, a boy named Joshua had arrived in New York. He was an orphan. But he managed to track his real parents to somewhere here in New York City

"Sure is a big city. But I won't give up. My real parents are here somewhere and I'm going to find them." Joshua says as he walks around

TurtleTitan97
10-08-2012, 05:18 PM
Leonardo looked up at Mikey while he was polishing one of his Katana blades. "Sure Mikey, I suppose we could go topside for a little while. Don, Raph, how about it?"

SawyerSquirrel
10-08-2012, 05:43 PM
(RPG? Count me in. Will post with your guys' okay)

Jade Green
10-08-2012, 10:45 PM
“No thanks guys…” Donatello replied from his usual seat in front of a series of computer monitors. He was wearing a set of headphones with one can askew so he could hear what his brothers and master were up to. “You know, there are actually a lot of interesting online comics. They’re free and you don’t have to leave the house to read them.” Just to show his brother what he meant, he pulled up one of the comics called ‘Clandestine War’. The ‘cover’ page showed a mutant cat holding up a sword. In the reflection of the sword was the image of a mutant turtle with one eye blazing red. “The main villain is a turtle.”

Joshua33
10-09-2012, 03:34 AM
Joshua had found a hotel he could stay at for a while. He remembered seeing a comic book store and. He wanted to see if they had any of his comics

"It'll give me something to do." Joshua says

Toonami Tom
10-09-2012, 10:18 AM
(Thanks for joining the RPG, Joshua30 and SawyerSquirrel.)

Mikey got up and walked over to Donnie's computer screens. "Whoa, free comics with a turtle too? That's totally awesome!" He looked closer at the comic book cover. "If the turtle is a villain, I think they got it backwards. Could you e-mail it to my lap top?" Recently Donatello had given all of his brothers their own computers. Mikey had his suspicions that it was just to keep everyone away from the important computers. Could spilling a soda into Donnie's keyboard last month really be the reason? Mikey wasn't sure.

The orange masked turtle looked to Leo. "Sounds good. I think I will take a look at the mutants comic first though. Then again.... I want to see what happens with Mutagen Man. This is a hard decision."

In the Earth Protection Force base, Natalia kicked open a vent and entered the prisoner room. She threw an electrically charged ninja star at one guard and tied up the legs of another guard with a bolo weapon. Walking over to the computers, she pressed a button, and the purple force fields of the prison cells disappeared. Her mutant allies were now free.

(I plan on continuing this in another post later today.)

BubblyShell22
10-09-2012, 11:41 AM
(Hey, mind if I join in? I'd like to be Splinter since you don't have anyone playing him.)

Splinter was in his room and could hear what his sons were saying. He walked out just as Donatello was explaining about online comics. Although he didn't mind his sons going out for patrol, he wasn't sure if going out to a comic shop was a great idea.

"I do not think that going to a comic shop is wise," he said to his sons. "There is no way you would be under cover in that place. It is best to stay home. Besides, Michelangelo, you have been neglecting your training for these comic books. It is time that you took your training a bit more seriously."

Joshua33
10-09-2012, 01:30 PM
When Joshua arrived at the comic shop, he looked to see if he could find some of his comics. He did find some new hardcovers he was looking for and paid for them. He had more then enough for them.

Joshua then decided to go to the park and he sat on a bench to relax for a while

SawyerSquirrel
10-09-2012, 03:18 PM
At the park, Cassandra was dressed as incognito as she could be. Save for her engineer boots, her clothing was nothing but baggy -- a baggy hoodie with the hood up, and a baggy pair of jeans with her tail tucked into a pant leg. She kept the hood over her face and kept her head down, hands tucked into the pockets of the sweatshirt.

With no better disguise in mind, the squirrel walked through the same park as Joshua, trying to get some fresh air. She'd wanted to visit the park she'd been to so many times in the past; her only dilemma was concealed her mutated self, lest she run into trouble due to it.

Joshua33
10-09-2012, 04:04 PM
Joshua had needed to rest on the bench after doing a good amount og walking. He had so many questions on his mind.

"Why would my parents leave me or adoption? Didn't they love me? Who are they?" Joshua thinks

TurtleTitan97
10-09-2012, 04:13 PM
Leo bowed his head politely to Master Splinter. "We understand, sensei. Sorry Mikey, looks like this will have to wait another time. Why don't you go train with Master Splinter for awhile? Then later the four of us can go on patrol."

SawyerSquirrel
10-09-2012, 10:09 PM
As Cassandra strolled through the park, she noticed the boy Joshua as he sat at a park bench. Seeing the kid looked troubled, she thought for a moment, wanting to be of help. She pondered prying into his mind, but decided against it at that moment. Still, she didn't want to immediately reveal what she was, especially since she couldn't guess what his reaction would be.

Subtly, she concentrated on him, trying to ebb her way into his mind to read his surface thoughts. With her analysis complete, she gasped. This kid was also orphaned...? Deciding to bite the bullet, Cassandra approached him, albeit by his side at first. She kept the hood down, and tried to stay at a far enough distance that, hopefully, her grey fur could be mistaken as a trick of the light (or lack thereof).

"I feel your pain, kid", she said softly, just barely audible from that distance. "I too never knew who my parents were. I'd like to help, but, well... I'd get close enough so that you could see what I am. If you want to chat, please, try not to freak out too bad when you see my face..."

Joshua33
10-10-2012, 03:26 AM
Joshua looked at the figure. Whoever she was, it did sound like she did want to chat with him

Joshua nodded. "I would like to talk, if that's ok with you." Joshua says

SawyerSquirrel
10-10-2012, 09:23 PM
Nodding, Cassandra approached. As she got face to face with Joshua, he could surely see that she wasn't entirely human. Her face was covered in a thin, grey pelt, and as she spoke, her front teeth were slightly longer than her others, almost making it look like she had buck teeth.

"Very well then. Not every day you see a mutant though, huh...?" she asked. "I'd prefer to keep my hood up, but if you'd like, I could show more of my face".

Jade Green
10-10-2012, 11:21 PM
"Right, I can do that." Don forwarded the link through Michelangelo's email just before Splinter spoke. He quickly minimized the site, hoping that he hadn't been caught. "Hey, maybe you can get Ape to buy it for you later... after your training, of course?" He grinned sheepishly at Splinter.

..-~*~-..

Meanwhile, a tour boat was docking in the harbor. The crowds of people who had visited Staten Island made their way off via the gangplank. A little girl stopped suddenly in the traffic of people, causing an older man to nearly fall over her. "Honey! You need to get moving." Said her mother

"Mawmy! Mawmy! I saw a toitle, Mawmy!" Cried the child, "It was really big!"

"Really," the mother looked over the side and into the water. "I don't see it."

"No, Mawmy, not there... there!" The child pointed to another dock that the ship was using to unload items. "It had sunglasses on!"

"What did I tell you about lying?" The mother frowned, "Now come on, we're holding up the line!"

"But I'm not lyin'!" Cried the child.

Joshua33
10-11-2012, 03:09 AM
Joshua was to say a little startled by Cassandra's appearance. He came into contact with a mutant.

"Yeah, I don't normally see a mutant every day. You can keep the rest hidden if you prefer to. You see I'm new in town. Just arrived here in fact. I did a background check on my iPad and my real parents are somewhere here in New York." Joshua reveals

Toonami Tom
10-11-2012, 10:39 AM
Mikey bowed his head to Master Splinter too. "Yes, sensei." He looked to Leonardo. "That's probably a good idea, I could work on my skills some." The orange masked turtle was somewhat disappointed that the comic books would have to wait. "And thanks Donnie."

He then headed towards the dojo training area of the lair. Placing his nunchucks in hand, he imagined the punching bags were comic book super villains. Turtle Titan is back in action, he thought to himself, still thinking of his comics.

Many mutants stood in the prisoner room at the Earth Protection Force base. Some of them were a part of Natalia's group, from an alternate universe, and other mutants were individuals who had been held captive for months.

The frog in the samurai armor decided to speak to the group. "We are now free, and we need to use this opportunity wisely. For those of you who don't know me, I am Colonel Ribbits."

There was a snicker in the crowd.

"Oh does someone think this is funny?" The frog asked in an angry tone.

After a few seconds of silence, the frog continued "My soldiers and I have come to this world to free the oppressed. We seek a world that mirrors our own, where mutants are free to roam, and the dominant species. The tyrant Agent Bishop thought he had the upper hand, but not anymore. We will destroy him and he will only be the first of many oppressors to go down."

Natalia spoke up "Sir, I believe Bishop has already been neutralized..... by me."

Colonel Ribbits looked to the fox. "Good work then. This makes our job much easier." Turning back to the other mutants he asked "So who's with me?"

There was an enthusiastic cheer and a show of hands and paws.

"Welcome to the team. Now, I want the brightest of you working on a portal. I think it was damaged in the firefight that took place upon our arrival. Once the portal is repaired, we will have more allies here."

The fox replied "I will be working on the portal as well."

"Good," Ribbits replied, "And take a few of our best warriors with you to guard the area. We don't want the human troopers interfering. As for everyone else not working on the portal, we are leaving the base. Now let's go, we have a world to save." The frog then walked towards the automatic door, with twenty-five mutants following him.

SawyerSquirrel
10-11-2012, 02:27 PM
Cassandra nodded. "I see. Well, welcome to the NYC. If you'd like, maybe I could help you find your parents. After all, I've got a few... talents. One of which letting me know what you were thinking of, heh". She grinned sheepishly at this, feeling she could trust the kid with her secret.

Joshua33
10-11-2012, 02:44 PM
Joshua considered Cassandra's offer to help him. It might be a good idea.

"Yeah, if you wouldn't mind helping, that'd be nice." Joshua says

Just then, he felt someone push him from behind. He turned and to his horror, it was Jen, his ex-girlfriend

"Well, well. Small world eh, Joshy?" Jen says with a smirk

"Jen! Of all the people. I should have known you'd push me from behind!" Joshua scowls

"Well, who else, old friend? After all. We go back a long way. Don't we, Joshy Josh?" Jen counters

SawyerSquirrel
10-11-2012, 02:48 PM
Raising her brow, her back likely turned to Jen, Cassandra asked, "Who is this... rude-sounding girl?" She didn't like the way everything sounded from Joshua's irate voice, and her hand slowly fumbled about in her hoodie's pocket for her knife...

Joshua33
10-11-2012, 02:54 PM
Joshua turned to Cassandra. "Long story, short. That is Jen, my ex-girlfriend. I used to believe I could trust her. BIG MISTAKE on my part." Joshua says

"Don't tell me you still hate what I did?" Jen says

"Well I do Jen. I trusted you. And what happened? You dumped me and betrayed me!" Joshua says

Aelia
10-11-2012, 05:28 PM
Ryuhei had just gotten off his shift and thought it would be nice to hang around the park for a bit. As a teenager, he absolutely detested them. Insincere versions of nature in the middle of a cold, concrete setting. Not to mention, that the homeless seemed magnetically attracted to parks. He brushed by a homeless man that had fallen asleep on one of the benches. 'Speak of the devil.' he thought.

Come to think of it, he didn't like parks now either. And he couldn't go and climb any trees, otherwise people would know he wasn't entirely human. "This sucks. Why'd I even come here in the first place?" he grumbled.

------

Kamejou was busy arranging the living room of the small apartment she lived in. Ayame-sensei had said that if she cleaned everything by the time she got back from her shopping trip, she would give Kamejou money to go and buy some new comics. They had a computer with internet access now, but neither Kamejou or Ayame-sensei had bank accounts. Ayame-sensei was the old fashioned type that liked to keep their money in a safe, while Kamejou was...well...a giant, biped turtle. Digital comics were out of the question.

Kamejou dusted off a vase and set it back on the sidetable. A big grin spread across her green face. "Almost done." she chirped happily to herself.

-----

BubblyShell22
10-12-2012, 07:20 AM
Splinter observed Michelangelo's training session. Although he was doing well, the rat wished he wouldn't pretend they were comic book villains as that deterred from taking this seriously. Still, he knew that to point this out would distract his son, so he said nothing and continued to watch. He wasn't sure why Michelangelo never took training seriously as he was very skilled in what he did. His son wasn't dumb or stupid by any means, but he often got distracted, and he needed to work on curbing that.

Cowabunga Carl
10-14-2012, 11:02 AM
Casey had been out for a ride on his bike just enjoying the sounds of New York. It had been a while since he had just let loose. It would have been better if Raph was with him, but being midday probably wasn't the smartest idea. As he cruised the streets he decided he should head to the lair and see how his favorite green friends were doing. Turning around he started heading there.

SawyerSquirrel
10-14-2012, 09:52 PM
Cassandra didn't like Jen's pompous personality, and disliked her further as Joshua explained their relationship. She wasn't aware of how Jen 'betrayed' him; was it him overreacting, or being literal? Regardless, Cass turned around, snarling as bestial as she could to try and startle Jen. She yanked her hood off from her head with a sharp tug, making sure her mutant face was unmistakable.

"I don't know who you are", the squirrel said indignantly, "But whoever you are, you'd best leave the kid alone. Now". Her hand took up the handle of her knife, ready to brandish it from her sweater pocket if things went awry.

Joshua33
10-15-2012, 03:34 AM
This action made Jen gulp and slowly backed off from Cassandra and Joshua

"OK, I got the message loud and clear. No need for the knife. But, I will return for you, old friend, Joshy Josh. And when I do, prepare yourself for your worst nightmare!" Jen threatens Joshua

Aelia
10-15-2012, 10:40 AM
Ryuhei was just about to leave and go grab a few drinks, when he had overheard a group of teens talking. He couldn't see their faces all too well, but he was pretty sure one of them had just had just made a squeaky snarling noise...kind of like a squirrel.

Suddenly, the dark-haired girl jumped back from the rest of the group. He had to smirk at a little at what she said. "I thought only supervillains in American comics talked like that." he said to nobody in particular, seemingly unaware that they could probably hear him too.

Jade Green
10-15-2012, 11:04 PM
With Mikey training, Donatello went back to his coding while looking through the pages of the online comic 'Clandestine War'. On the particular page he was looking at, the feline hero Marx was lying on his side bleeding while the villainous Greysight stood over him. Her red eye seemed to glow on the screen.

..-~*~-..

Randi twirled her kuhkris in her hands as she hurried past the docks and through the alley ways until she reached a major street. She paused, looked around and then bounded up to a fire escape and hurried up to the roof. From there, she began running and, jumping from roof to roof. She reached the edge of the block quickly, but that didn't stop her. She reached into her belt and pulled out a long baton looking object and flicked it in her hands.

The baton extended out creating metal disk which she tossed into the air. It immediately whirred to life and she jumped on. As she flew above the dark city, Randi headed straight for Bishop's lab. It was time to pay the man a visit... and unbeknownst to her, it was a little too late.

..-~*~-..

A tall cream, colored hare named Michaela slunk back as the other mutants cheered for Colonel Ribbits. She wasn't from this alternate world, but a native and an ex member of the Mutant Militia. To be more accurate, she had traitor. She had left to join a small group of revolutionaries who's goal it was to stop the Mutant Militia from achieving their goal. To defeat humanity and take over the world. It this group and the Mutant Militia met... there was no telling what would happen.

"Oh... Greysight, where are you?"

Toonami Tom
10-17-2012, 08:31 AM
Michelangelo noticed that Splinter was watching him train, so he put more focus into it. He twirled the nunchucks around and hit the punching bags with them. He then did a back flip, followed by more quick moves with the nunchucks. Focus Mikey, he thought to himself, thinking of Leonardo. Of his brothers, Leo seemed to be the most disciplined when it came to training, but they were all skilled in their own way. The turtle with the nunchucks continued his training.

Natalia watched as the mutants left the room with Colonel Ribbits. Once they were gone, the light brown fox focused her green eyes on the mutants still here. "That means that the ten of you will be working with me." She looked around the room. "We're going to travel to the control room, that's where the portal is. It is our way home and our means of bringing our troops to this world. If you have abilities relating to computers, you will be most helpful to the mission. Those who are better fighters also have an important role, guarding the room and keeping us secure."

The fox then started walking towards the doors to leave the prisoner room. She looked back, to make sure that everyone was following her. "That means everyone, you are all needed on the team. We're in this together, for the good of all mutants." She looked at a few of the mutants in the room, including the hare. The fox then left and started walking towards the control room.

After walking what seemed to be ten minutes, she arrived in the control room, and looked towards the portal. It has obviously seen better days, and the few laser burns on the metal were not a good sign that it would be easy to repair. Natalia got closer to the portal, inspecting it. "They took the crystal! We can not use the portal without it. So Agent Bishop's men are smarter than they look." She sniffed the air. "No sign of any humans, I don't think we are alone though. It is too quiet." She looked around. "Now, let's get to work on fixing the electronics of this portal."

Karai walked down a hall way in the Earth Protection Force base. She wasn't that far from the control room where the fox Natalia and the other mutants were. Only she wasn't walking towards them, she was instead going the other direction. The daughter of the Shredder was wearing a black stealth suit, identical to Bishop's troops. The only thing that set her a part from them was that she wasn't wearing a helmet. In her left hand she carried a large silver suitcase. The contents of it only she knew. Father will be pleased to have the crystal. Now if I can get out of here without any suspicion.

This had been the perfect time to conduct this mission for the Shredder, as the mutants had attacked that same night. They wouldn't be looking for any ninja spies, such as herself.

A man in black armor stopped Karai. "You're new around here, aren't you?"

"No," Karai lied, "I have been here for one year. I don't have time for conversation, I have to secure this suitcase. It is my mission, Bishop told me to do it."

Jade Green
10-17-2012, 11:58 AM
Michaela nervously raised her hand, "I-i'm... not an 'electronics' type of person. I'm more of a... uh..." She nearly said mathematician, "math teacher. C-can't I just go home?"

..-~*~-..

It didn't take her long to reach Bishop's tower. She landed nearby and prepared to find a way to enter. "Ok, let's see here..." (I need a description of what's going on outside the tower and how Greysight can sneak in to save Michaela)

Toonami Tom
10-17-2012, 08:42 PM
(I will provide a description of the area around Agent Bishop's base. This is going to be cool when Greysight goes in there, I think it will be action packed.)

Natalia typed a few keys on a computer in the control room. She then turned to look at Michaela. The fox could tell that the hare was nervous about all of this. "Where would you go home to? This world does not seem friendly to mutants." She paused for a moment, thinking. She didn't want to seem like she didn't care, because the fox really did. She had compassion for the hare. "We will be able to leave this base soon. In the meantime, if you want to try to help us with the portal, you may. Just be mindful of how important this task is."

The fox went back to typing on the computer. She found the blueprints to the portal. "Interesting.... so we can build our own if we need to."

"Huh?" A mutant crocodile spoke up. The mutant then said "We should just make our own portal then." He noticed a blinking green light near the control room's doors. "Foxy, something is happening with the doors."

The fox turned to look at the green light. "I think they're changing the locks electronically. Probably so we wont have access and to lock us in! Move now!"

The crocodile ran over and picked up Michaela. "I thought you could use a lift." He then ran out of the room.

Natalia pressed a print button and watched as the blueprints for the portal were printed. "Go now! I will catch up to you." She watched paper print. She ran for the doors, as the last one, only to be locked in. "Son of a...." the fox said under her breath and punched the door.

On the other side of the door with the mutants, the crocodile said "I won't leave you Foxy!" He let Michaela get back on her feet, gently setting her down next to a mutant bear.

"Bruno, go on, for the safety of the rest of the group." She replied. The fox looked around, looking for an escape.

Surrounding Bishop's tower outside were 12 military hummer vehicles. If they were any bigger they would be mistaken for monster trucks. Several armored troopers stood on guard, waiting for orders. The place was surrounded. Of the three entrances for those who were supposed to be there, all three were heavily guarded. It would be a battle getting past them. There were, however, several balconies. Two of which, on the north side of the building were unguarded. They were high up though, so one would need to find a way to get up there. Another possibility to enter the tower was vent cover near the front entrance. It was higher than the doors, but easy to reach if one needed to.

Karai left the building and walked past several armed Earth Defense Force members. She nodded to them respectfully, as if saying hello.

One armored man said to another "Wow, I haven't seen her around here before. She's nice." The other man replied "Keep your mind on the mission, securing this place."

Karai got into one of the hummer vehicles, and a trooper drove off with her. Suddenly the vehicle stopped. Karai left her seat with her hands up, the trooper held his laser gun near her. What could have happened?

Jade Green
10-17-2012, 10:18 PM
Michaela sighed as she was set down. Apparently they didn’t realize just how fast she really was… but that was a good thing. She looked up at the bear and decided that until she had a better grasp of things that she should hold back and remain with the group.

..-~*~-..

Greysight smirked seeing the two balconies, she began to maneuver her hover disc closer when she saw one of the hummer vehicles start only to stop soon after. She saw through the window that a trooper was pointing his gun at another, female trooper. The female turtle played with the idea of helping the woman but that would take time. Then, she had an idea…

She pulled out a small package and then telekinetically maneuvered it to one of the hummer vehicles near where the woman (Karai) was being held hostage. The device slid easily into the exhaust pipe in the back. “That should be an adequate distraction…” She thought and continued towards the unguarded balcony. As she landed, held up another device and pressed a button.

BOOM!

((...Dear me, I have just realize that some of Greysight's tactics could be thought of as terrorist actions))

BubblyShell22
10-18-2012, 08:40 AM
Splinter smiled as he watched Michelangelo focus more. That was just what he wanted his son to do. He called his son's training to a halt. "Well done, Michelangelo," he said. "I am very pleased that you are becoming more focused. That is the way of the true ninja. You are dismissed for now, but remember to always be focused and to avoid distractions. Understood?"

Drose18
10-20-2012, 08:50 AM
Raph was watching Mikey and splinters training and decided to go topside. He came out the manhole and saw a truck speeding at him. The truck read EPF.

Jade Green
10-23-2012, 09:51 AM
Donatello had seen his brother Raphael leaving and followed him out of pure boredom. He was hoping that maybe he could convince Raph to go with him to the junk yard to grab a few items that could be used around their home. He didn't hide his intentions, and was even following right behind his red-masked brother as he climbed out of the man hole and right into the lights of oncoming traffic.

He acted quickly, grabbed his brother and pulled him with all his might back down the man hole and just in time to miss being road kill.

Toonami Tom
10-23-2012, 10:02 PM
"Yes, sensei, I understand. Thank you." Mikey bowed to Master Splinter in respect and then put his nunchucks back in the ninja belt. The turtle walked back towards the couch in the family room. "That was a good workout." He said to himself, moving his shoulders some, getting back to a relaxed mood.

He sat on the couch and looked towards the computers. "Anyone know where Donnie went?" He asked to anyone who would answer, maybe Leo would know.

The bear smiled at Michaela. He then looked down one end of the hall. The sound of footsteps could be heard, marching towards them.

The crocodile gritted his sharp teeth. "Get ready." He took a katana from a sheath on his back and was ready to fight. Soon there was a human shout of "Shoot the mutants!" and the hall lit up with green laser blasts. Bruno ran forward to attack. He managed to slice down five of the EPF troopers. It wasn't enough of an attack though, as the crocodile fell backwards to the floor. The lasers were too much for this strong creature.

The mutants all attacked the troopers. Some of them with ninja weapons and others with laser guns they took from the troopers. The bear was blasted five times, and he was down. All that remained was one trooper and the hare. All others were down.

The trooper's eyes were covered by a visor on his helmet, but his mouth was visible. He smirked at Michaela. Looking around the area, he said "So what is that.... nine... maybe ten mutants down? They put up a good fight, but it just wasn't enough. I guess that's why we're the best of the best. Will you surrender?" He held the blaster near the hare.

In New York, the EPF vehicle screeched to a halt, and a female mutant turtle in a blue dress leaped to the street. She lifted up the manhole cover and looked down, but she couldn't see anyone there, were they hiding? "Hello? I'm so sorry, I wasn't expecting you.... you guys are.... with the team, aren't you?"

TurtleTitan97
10-23-2012, 10:10 PM
"I saw Donnie follow Raph a few minutes ago. If we hurry we might catch up with them." Leo then headed out of the lair. He hoped Raph and Donnie didn't rush into any trouble.

Toonami Tom
10-23-2012, 10:22 PM
"Yeah, I didn't notice. The training was pretty intense with all the super villains.... I mean, punching bags...." He looked over at Master Splinter. Without a word he ran, following Leo out of the lair.

As he made his way in the sewers, seeing his blue masked brother up ahead, he asked "I wonder where Raph was going? Maybe he just wanted to get some fresh air?"

In the distance he thought he saw a turtle in a dress.

"Umm.... why's Raph wearing a dress? Is that what he does when he's out of the lair? I don't get it...." Mikey then noticed the female turtle turn around to face them. "That's not Raph." The orange masked turtle couldn't believe what he was seeing.

Further down a sewer tunnel, Victoria could see the two turtles, one in a blue mask, the other in orange, standing there. She waved to them. "Oh there you are." She called to them. "Are you with the team that Colonial Ribbits sent to look around the city? If so, did you find anything interesting?"

TurtleTitan97
10-23-2012, 10:32 PM
Leo couldn't believe his eyes. Standing before him and his brothers was another mutant turtle! Who is she, he thought, and what is she doing here? And while she didn't seem dangerous, Leo still took caution. For all he knew she could be an enemy. "I'm sorry but...who are you? Where did you come from? And who is this Colonial Ribbits?"

BubblyShell22
10-24-2012, 08:01 AM
Splinter watched his sons leave the Lair. "Be careful, my sons," he cautioned them as he always did, but they left without answering him. He really hoped they'd be safe. His biggest fear was that they would come home with one killed or not come home at all. He knew it was time to forget about that fear because of how well trained they were, but as a father, it was hard to let go of that prospect. Their lifestyle was so dangerous with so many enemies. He snapped out of these thoughts and took control of the television.

"I might as well enjoy some of my own shows before my sons get back," he mused.

Toonami Tom
10-24-2012, 09:11 AM
Victoria tilted her head to the side for a moment and looked confused. She replied to the blue masked turtle "So you're not a part of our ninja team? This is kind of awkward.... I guess it is lucky we met then. My name is Victoria Shellson, and I'm a princess from a world of mutants. I arrived here with my team at some sort of creepy base called EPF, do you know about that organization? They seem to have a dislike for everyone like us. Anyways, we were using a portal and typed in this frequency. It brought us here. So now one of our warriors, Colonial Ribbits, has taken it upon himself to lead a rescue mission. I think the plan is to free all mutants in this world."

She paused for a moment. "I know this is a lot to think about. What are your names?"

Mikey just stared at Victoria. Between meeting another turtle and listening to this background story, it was too much for him. This is weird, but then again, almost every day is for us. He thought to himself.

There was a huge smoke cloud outside the EPF base. The distraction Greysight used was successful, as all the troops were on guard with their weapons, ready for battle. There was a lot of chaos. Not only was the smoke from the bomb, but also from the smoke pellets Karai threw down to make her escape.

I'm glad that vehicle was attacked. Karai thought to herself, as she ran far away from the EPF base. How did they recognize me? I thought only Bishop knew what I looked like. I guess I don't need these anymore. She removed the contact lenses from her eyes. She had put them in to trick anyone who may have decided to scan her eyes. they were high-tech, making anyone think that she was actually a worker in the data base of the EPF. So much for that, her face as Shredder's daughter was too recognizable.

Karai continued in her journey, and then she stopped to rest. The mission had been unsuccessful, as she had to leave the suitcase with the crystal behind. She didn't want to do this, but she started trying to get someone on the road to give her a ride. Finally, a car stopped.

"Thank you, I have had a rough day. I just need to get a way from this place." She told the driver.

The driver replied "We know, Master Shredder sent us looking for you." he was a Foot ninja without his uniform, dressed in casual clothing.

"Oh.... I will be glad to get back to the fortress." She got in the car.

TurtleTitan97
10-24-2012, 10:04 AM
Leo thought about what Victoria said. While she was talking he studied her face to see if she was on the level, she was appearantly telling the truth. "EPF? That's Bishop's headquarters." Leo cleanched his fist. He still remembered the times Bishop was able to take on his brothers all at once. He also remembered what that man did to their friend Leatherhead. "My name is Leonardo, and these are my brothers: Donatello, Raphael, and Michelangelo."

Jade Green
10-24-2012, 10:38 AM
(Uh, heh, you should know that Greysight blew up one of the EPF trucks near where Karai was)

Toonami Tom
10-24-2012, 11:08 AM
(Yeah, it is a good distraction and helped Karai to escape the scene, now she is on her way back to the Foot fortress.)

Victoria looked at the four turtles. "It is nice to meet all of you." She smiled at Leo. "So you know about the EPF then? I think Bishop has been..... defeated once and for all, according to what I have heard."

"It's good to meet you too." Mikey said. He ignored the part about Agent Bishop, thinking it would be best for Leo to talk about that. Bishop defeated? He had heard that one before, didn't turn out to be true, so he was unsure of this information.

At the EPF base, Natalia typed on a computer, looking for a way to get the door open. The fox was angry that she was trapped in this room, and a moment ago she had heard several laser blasts. She wanted to help her team members. She looked around the room again. The vents on the ceiling were too small, compared to other vents in the base. With a sigh of frustration, the fox took a techno grenade she had brought with her from her world, and threw it at the door. There was a huge explosion. When the smoke cleared, the door seemed undamaged. "Didn't work." She was even more angry now, running towards the door. She started kicking it repeatedly. She was glad she was wearing boots.

Karai entered the Foot fortress in New York. She walked past many ninjas of different rank, some were regular Foot ninjas and other ninjas were elites. Some ninjas bowed respectfully to her, as she was an authority figure to them. The woman took the elevator to the floor where her throne room was located. Walking down the halls, she entered and looked around. It was good to be home. This throne room was not as large as the throne room her father had, but it was located nearby. It was specially built for her upon her arrival back to New York from Japan.

I need to tell father about the mission, and how I didn't bring back the crystal. First a shower though. She thought to herself. The ninja woman took off all of the 'Agent Bishop trooper' clothes and gear, picked up a towel and wash cloth, then went into her bathroom for a shower. She turned on the water and stepped in, enjoying the warm water on her skin.

Joshua33
10-24-2012, 11:09 AM
Jen glared at Joshua

"Why can't you ever just leave me alone, Jen?!" Joshua asks

You should know by now Joshy Josh. I stick to you like glue! Wherever you go, I go. It's as simple as that." Jen says

Before Joshua could reply, Jen quickly gave him a ninja kick that caused him to fall to the ground, hard

"I picked up on some ninja moves I've been wanting to try them out for a while now." Jen reveals

Jade Green
10-24-2012, 11:33 AM
Was that a... turtle in a dress? No way, Don was sure he was seeing things. He looked to Raph from where they hid and didn't reply. He was thinking of what to do when he saw Leonardo, and then Michelangelo, come into view. He slid his hand over his face as Mikey asked why Raph was 'wearing a dress'. This girl wasn't THAT ugly.

Sighing, he stepped out of hiding as the blue dressed turtle mentioned a 'Colonel Ribbits'. Wait, this chick was a princess from another world? He looked over to Mikey, hoping his brother wouldn't start crooning over her. "Uh, hate to break it to you, 'princess' but this world's got over six billion humans. Most mutants aren't exactly 'captive' or 'prisoners' as they are living in hiding. So technically speaking, there's not many mutants to 'free'."

..-~*~-..

Michaela stared at the trooper looking terrified but then, she began to grin. "What took you so long?"

"I got side tracked," came a voice from behind the trooper. "Should I kill him?"

"No, not yet, there's a fox trapped in one of the labs here, I think he could help us free her."

"Right then," Greysight frowned at the trooper, "Drop your weapon, bucko, and don't even think of trying anything..." She grinned, "I'm telepathic."

Toonami Tom
10-24-2012, 06:27 PM
Victoria looked to Donatello. "There's over six billion humans? I wasn't counting on that. In our world, we have a few million people. By people, I mean people like us." She paused for a moment. "I understand. Well, I'm glad they are free. However, I'm not sure hiding is the best life."

Mikey replied to this. "I don't know, we do okay. Plenty of pizza and comics in this city. So I'm good with it."

Victoria smiled. "Really the person you need to talk to is Colonial Ribbits, if you have questions about the mission to free mutants. I mostly just came here to explore, kind of like going to another planet. I'm glad to meet all of you."

The trooper with the laser blaster grimaced at Greysight. "You're one of those turtles. Bishop used to talk about you a lot. You keep it up, and Bishop will have your shell. Although, I thought all the turtles were male." He slowly put the laser blaster down and turned to face the door. "Okay, I'm opening the door." He said, now feeling nervous of Greysight.

The man put a key card into an electronic slot near the door. A green light flashed a few times and the door opened. "Nobody in here." The trooper went in.

Suddenly the man was pulled to one area of the room. He wasn't seen again.

Natalia left the room and looked at Greysight and Michaela. "They destroyed them all..... No!" She went over to the crocodile to check him. Natalia wiped a tear drop away from her eyes and tried to keep back her emotions.

She then looked back to Greysight. "I'm Natalia. I would guess you're here to help. " She extended her hand as a greeting to the turtle. Still upset over her teammates, she forced a smile. She then said "That guard is down for the count, but he's still alive. When he wakes up he will probably call for back up. You should also know that at least some of the locks in this place have been changed, so I don't know of a good way to leave."

Jade Green
10-24-2012, 07:04 PM
Greysight responded by glancing into the room that Natalia had stepped out of. The guard's key card flew into her hand. "Problem solved."

"Randi, this lady claims to have defeated Bishop!" Michaela cried, bounding behind the turtle for protection, "Her people are from another reality, they plan to 'rescue' the mutants of this planet."

"Wait, wait, slow down!" Greysight held up her hand, and then scowled at the fox. "You defeated Bishop? Good for you, but where is he?"

"Didn't you hear me? They want to-..."

"I heard you, Mickey," She snapped still glaring at the fox, "Where. Is. Bishop?"

..-~*~-..

"This isn't exactly the best place to explore. Most humans don't know about us, and we'd kinda like to, uh.... keep it that way." Don pointed out. "So, exactly WHAT happened at the EPF headquarters?"

Joshua33
10-24-2012, 07:21 PM
Jen glared at Joshua

"We will never be done, Joshy Josh! I am the bane of your existence and will remain as always! Now, I have more important matters to take care of." Jen says

With that said, Jen left Joshua and went to find Foot HQ and she sent a message to an old friend of hers, Karai to let her know she is back in New York

Toonami Tom
10-24-2012, 07:32 PM
The fox was surprised when she caught a glimpse of the key card moving to Greysight. Natalia stared at her. This turtle must be a powerful mutant. She thought to herself.

"I don't know where Agent Bishop is. The last time I saw him, he was falling off a balcony and engulfed in a fireball from one of my grenades. So yes, I defeated him. Why are you interested in his location?"

While she waited for an answer from Greysight, the fox added "You don't have to hide behind.... Randi..... I won't harm you. I think we all want the same thing, and that is peace."

She did call her Randi, didn't she? Natalia thought to herself.

Victoria listened to Donatello. "It seems this world is dangerous for people like us, so I plan to stay back. That's why I was viewing the city from the vehicle. As for the EPF base, well, there was a huge battle, and then we were captured, then we were able to escape, and now we are here because we took some of their vehicles."

TurtleTitan97
10-24-2012, 07:44 PM
"And you're sure Bishop was defeated in this battle?", asked Leo. "He's not exactly the kind of person to go down easily. And this wouldn't be the first time he 'died'." Leo looked up towards the manhole. "We better get out of here. Since you took their vehicles, there's a slight chance you might have been followed. I think you have a better chance of being safe if you stick with us."

Toonami Tom
10-24-2012, 08:18 PM
Victoria looked to Leonardo. "I'm not sure, but one of my friends said she neutralized him. I really don't know much about this Bishop you speak of."

Mikey looked around the area where they were standing. "So.... you don't think they followed you.. umm do you?"

The turtle girl replied "I don't know. I kind of figured that the EPF was defeated."

"That doesn't sound like the EPF." The orange masked turtle said. He then said to Leo "Maybe it's time to head back to the lair."

"I would love to come with you.... I mean, I would like to." Victoria said. The turtle girl blushed a little, feeling embarrassed.

In her room, Karai clasped a black bra and then walked over to a desk. She picked up her phone, looking at the new messages. She was glad to see a message from Jen, as the young girl had potential to one day become a very skilled ninja. Karai sent a text message to her, telling the girl to come to the throne room of hers. Putting the phone back down on the desk, the ninja woman went back to getting dressed, since she had just recently finished her shower.

TurtleTitan97
10-24-2012, 08:32 PM
Leo nodded as Victoria described what happen to Bishop. "Hmm...then there's still a chance he might still be alive." Leo then told Victoria all that he and his brothers knew about Bishop, including how he has tried many times in the past he tried to disscet them and even how he experimented on Leatherhead. Leo then turned to Mikey. "I think going back to the lair is a good idea. Victoria, I think for your protection, you should come with us back to our home. Then we can figure out our next move."

Toonami Tom
10-24-2012, 09:16 PM
Victoria was feeling kind of nervous after hearing that about Agent Bishop. The turtle girl nodded in agreement. "Uh huh, yes I agree, I should come with you. That Bishop guy sounds a lot more creepy than I originally thought. Thank you for your kindness."

The turtle girl then grabbed a small communicator device from the black belt that was around her blue dress. She typed a few buttons. "I just let my friends know that I am safe, and that I will contact them soon. I hope that's okay. They won't show up or anything like that." She put the communicator back on her belt.

"You told a bunch of people about us?!" Mikey said in a surprised voice.

"No, it's not like that. I just typed in a message, letting my friends, mutants like us, know that I'm fine."

"Oh, well, Okay." Mikey said, feeling kind of dumb. "Do you like pizza?"

"Pi...zza? I haven't heard of it." The turtle girl told him.

Colonial Ribbits overlooked the city from one of the stolen EPF helicopters. "Pilot, land us on a roof top, and make sure it is one where we are unlikely to be noticed."

"Alright captain, I will do it for you." The mutant chicken replied.

"Captain..... yes, I like that. From now on I am Captain Ribbits."

The helicopter landed and the five mutants stepped on to the roof.

"What a vast and wonderful city. Too bad it is over run with humans. Not for long though." Ribbits said to himself. He then took a cigar from his shirt and lit it. "Want one?" He asked the chicken.

"Thanks, no thanks I mean to say.... umm I don't like cigars." The chicken was not sure how he felt about Captain Ribbits.

Ribbits looked at a small communicator device. "The princess is in the sewers. She didn't say much else. I don't care, as long as she's safe and stays out of my way."

Karai, wearing her favorite ninja clothes, sat on the mat on the floor, in front of her table. She was drinking some tea, and thinking about her mission at the EPF base. She was glad the mission was over, and it was good to be back home, but she wished that she would have brought back the crystal.

Jade Green
10-24-2012, 11:16 PM
Don's eyes widened, did Leo really just agree to take this girl that they didn't even know back to their lair? Their home? He wasn't sure that Master Splinter was going to like that at all. "Leo, are you sure that's a good idea? I mean... no offense, but we don't really know her and it's not exactly like with April. There are other places we could go..."

..-~*~-..

"Bishop is a little difficult to kill." Greysight crossed her arms, "He's like a cockroach: You could set off a nuclear bomb and the guy would still be alive. It's very likely that old man is still alive and very, very angry which is reason enough to need to know where he is. Now, why don't you tell me exactly how you plan to 'rescue' the mutants of this planet? I suggest you tell me the truth because I'm already in a bad mood."

Yes, she was in a bad mood indeed, Michaela and she had been trying to get Bishop to work with her against the Mutant Militia; and now, it turned out that there was an alien (as in, not from this reality) army of anthropomorphic animals running around.

Joshua33
10-25-2012, 02:30 AM
Jen had gotten the text message from Karai and smiled to herself

"Good old Karai. She and I are partners." Jen. Says to herself

With that said, Jen then went to the room of the building to meet with Karai

TurtleTitan97
10-25-2012, 08:02 AM
Leo turned to Don. "If you have any suggestions, I'm all ears, Don. But I think we can trust Victoria, as long as she promises not to reveal the location of lair. Besides, I think Master Splinter should hear about this as soon as possible."

Toonami Tom
10-25-2012, 08:14 AM
Victoria was curious about Donatello's statements. So the purple masked turtle didn't trust her yet. She understood, but she couldn't help but be a little disappointed. She said nothing for the moment, and looked at Leonardo to learn of his reaction.

Mikey replied "I guess you're right, Donnie. Unless you think she's in danger."

The orange masked turtle wanted Victoria to go back to the lair with them. He wanted her to be a new friend. Although, he didn't know her, so he would have to agree with Donatello. Either way, he would be fine with Leonardo's decision, as he knew he was wise, as close to Master Splinter as one could be as far as good decisions.

When Leo gave his answer, Victoria nodded her head in agreement. "I promise not to tell anyone where the lair is."

I guess it's settled then. Mikey thought to himself.

"You obviously know more about Agent Bishop than I do. I just met the man, and as far as I can tell, he's just a fast martial arts combatant with a hatred towards mutants." Natalia stared at Greysight, wondering why she was wearing sunglasses. "Bishop probably isn't going to be speaking with you or anyone else, if you get what I mean." She smirked at the turtle.

The fox could tell that Greysight didn't want to play around, so she wouldn't taunt the turtle any further. "To answer your other question, since you seem to be curious, the leader of this mission hasn't told me all of the details. I think he is willing to do whatever it takes to free mutant kind in this world. I don't blame him, this place is terrible as far as I can tell." Natalia looked around the area where they were standing. "I think we should get moving. Who knows what this place has left in store for us, and I don't want to find out. I can introduce you to the mission leader, if you would like to meet him..... and yes I am telling you the truth, you would know since you have abilities."

Karai looked up from the calendar she was looking at. What she was trying to figure out would have to wait. She took a sip of her tea and then stood up. "Jen, it is good to see you again. How have you been doing lately? Are you here for training?"

TurtleTitan97
10-25-2012, 08:29 AM
"Alright then. We should start heading back. Splinter is probably worried about us since we've been gone for awhile. Let's move." With that Leo turned around and headed back to the lair. He hoped Splinter wouldn't be upset that they brought a stranger to the lair.

Toonami Tom
10-25-2012, 08:40 AM
Mikey followed Leo back to the lair. He still wasn't sure this was a good idea, but for the most part he was happy.

When they arrived, Mikey let Victoria go in first. "So what do you think, dudette? Pretty awesome, huh?" He winked at her.

Victoria stood near the doorway and looked around. She was in awe at the place. "This place looks huge, and there's so much here." She then said to Leo "I understand how one can be comfortable in this world now. It is a lovely home, and thank you for trusting me."

The turtle girl walked around the the lair and went over to the computers. "It is very high-tech, I like it." She turned to look back at Leo. "Is your Master home, and is he a turtle too?"

At the EPF base, Baxter Stockman watched a large green tube bubbling with foam. It was a fascinating process that his boss, Bishop, had perfected. If only it worked for him, as he wanted a new body too, but the last time he tried it was unsuccessful.

The cyborg scientist approached a smaller tube, where Bishop's head was located. There were wires hooked up to it, leading to a computer.

BubblyShell22
10-25-2012, 09:26 AM
Splinter had vacated the television and had decided to go back to his room. Not long after, he heard his sons approach and also heard an unfamiliar voice. What had those boys brought home now? He sighed and exited his chambers to discover his sons and another mutant turtle.

"Ah, I see you have returned, my sons," the rat said. "And who have you brought home with you? You know I warned you never to bring strangers to the Lair." His tail lashed the floor to indicate how angry he was that his sons had disobeyed him.

Joshua33
10-25-2012, 12:40 PM
Jen smiled and nodded to Karai in response

"I've been doing well, Karai. before I sent you that message I ran into my ex-boyfriend Joshua, whom I refer to as Joshy Josh in New York." Jen reveals to Karai

Toonami Tom
10-25-2012, 01:18 PM
Mikey could tell that Master Splinter was angry. "Uhh Master Splinter, it's not everyday that we meet another turtle, and it wasn't my idea to bring her here." He didn't want to take the blame.

A moment ago Victoria was asking about Master Splinter, and here he was. The turtle girl walked up to him, but kept her distance, as he seemed upset. "My name is Victoria, I'm with a group of mutants that is investigating the city. It is really nice to meet people like myself. I'm always looking for new friends."

Karai replied "I'm glad you are doing good. Is this Joshua an ex-boyfriend for a reason, or are you thinking of getting back together with him? I know what it is like to be in love, but that was years ago. Now I focus all my attention on my role in the Foot clan."

The ninja woman picked up the calendar from her table. "Perhaps you can help me figure out the best day to attack an enemy base. I'm looking at the recorded information from my ninja spies from last month. If this is consistent, then I will need to find a day of lower troop activity. I lost the crystal I had, and I would like to return to that base to try to obtain it again. I have yet to tell my father about this."

Joshua33
10-25-2012, 01:37 PM
Jen thought thianover. She needed to prove herself a member of the Foot Clan

"Karai, why not let me go and try to retrieve it? I've been practicing my ninja skills during my time at my adopted home. I need to get back to my ninja roots, to prove myself. and as for your question on Joshua. I dumped him myself, Karai. I felt like he was holding me back. Preventing me from fully accessing my ninja skills. He asked me why I can't leave him alone. I told him I'm like glue. I follow him wherever he goes. I am not getting back together with him. Besides he's busy trying to locate his real family. He tracked them down to somewhere here I'm New York." Jen says

TurtleTitan97
10-25-2012, 02:06 PM
"Sensei, please don't be mad at the other guys. It was my idea to bring Victoria here. I felt like you should hear what she had to say. If anyone should be punished, it's me", said Leo. Leo knew he couldn't let his brothers take the blame for his error. He waited to see what Splinter would say.

Jade Green
10-25-2012, 02:26 PM
Michaela remained behind Greysight, just in case something bad went down. The female turtle glanced over her shoulder, and then back to the fox. "Getting out of here is a good idea. We'll talk about the rest, later." She turned and started walking.

..-~*~-..

Don looked down at his hands, and didn't speak. There wasn't anything he could really say, and claiming that he had spoken against the idea of bringing her there sounded like tattling.

Toonami Tom
10-25-2012, 04:28 PM
Karai listened to Jen's ideas on retrieving the crystal. She said to her "That is brave of you, and I like that you are putting forth enthusiasm for proving yourself as a ninja. However, the base that you would be attacking belongs to Agent Bishop. I barely escaped. Sending you there alone would be a disaster. I think we should go there together."

She walked over to her and gave her a hug. "You're like a sister to me. I know I often do not express my feelings, but I see much of myself in you. Always wanting to please my master Shredder." The ninja woman walked over to another part of the room, looking at some swords. "I will form a plan. Security at Bishop's base will be greater, since they were attacked before. It was mutants who attacked them, as I was on a spy mission."

"I'm glad we agree on that." Natalia said. She walked in the same direction of Greysight. She turned a corner, walking down another hallway. There was a humming sound, and it was getting closer.

"Maybe we picked the wrong way." The fox said. Nataila unsheathed her katana. She took a battle pose. The machine making the humming sound turned down the hall and it was a dark blue robot, about two feet tall. It seemed to be hovering above the floor by a few inches.

"What is that?" Natalia asked Greysight, although she didn't expect her to know.

The strange blue robot had a door open on the top of it, and 10 circular shaped smaller robots flew upwards. They had a propeller on the top and three red eyes glowing. A message played from one of them, saying "Surrender now, or be destroyed. Bishop wishes to meet with the one known as Greysight."

Natalia took one of her grenades and threw it at the robots. There was a huge explosion. When the smoke cleared, there were not any robots left.

"That was easy." She said.

The sound of many marching boots could be heard not far away.

"I'm not interested in fighting a wave of mindless followers, followed by probably another wave, so find us a way out of here." Natalia said to Greysight.

Joshua33
10-25-2012, 04:37 PM
Jen smiled to Karai. She did have respect for her after

"You won't be sorry Karai. I'm sure we both can do it together. The only problem is my fade is easily redo sizable, especially to my old friend, Joshua. But he is my problem. I am the bane of his existence." Jen says

Meanwhile, Joshua had recovered from Jen's attack on him. But he was at a disadvantage since Jen knew some ninja tricks. He'd have to find someone who could help him out. But the question was who?

Lethal Lullaby
10-25-2012, 05:38 PM
April happened to be walking along when she saw someone (Joshua) wandering alone. She figured she'd say hello and ask if he needed help. He looked beat up. She walked up to him, and said "Hey, do you need help with something? I'm April."

Drose18
10-25-2012, 05:47 PM
The truck slammed raphael and took him back to bishops lab.

TurtleTitan97
10-25-2012, 05:48 PM
The truck slammed raphael and took him back to bishops lab.

(Uh, dude. It was already posted awhile back that Don saved Raph from being hit by that truck.)

Joshua33
10-25-2012, 05:49 PM
Joshua turned his head so he ould see April.

"Nice to meet you, April. My name is Joshua or Josh for short. I kind of had a run in with my ex-girlfriend Jen. She and I used to date until I found out she was dating someone else behind my back then she dumped me. I. Tracked down my parents to. Somewhere here in New York. But Jen came along and gave me a ninja kick before she left." Joshua explains

Lethal Lullaby
10-25-2012, 06:34 PM
"That's horrible!" April exclaimed. "Would you like to come stay at my place. I'm sure Casey wont mind if I bring you in to get those little injuries taken care of. " she offered.

Joshua33
10-25-2012, 06:38 PM
Ajoshua shrugged. Although he did need some help to recover from Jen's attack on him

"Only if it's no problem, April. And don't worry about Jen. She's my problem. I thought I could trust her. I can't believe how stupid I was to think she could be trusted." Joshua says

He blamed himself for the fact Jen not only betrayed him, but also dumped him.

Lethal Lullaby
10-25-2012, 06:41 PM
"Hey everyone makes mistakes. Come on let's get some ice and bandages on you." She said gesturing for him to follow her to place.

Joshua33
10-25-2012, 06:46 PM
While following April, Joshua remains silent for a while, to gather his thoughts and he removes Jen from his cell phone. He had no idea who his real parents were, but he thought maybe April and Casey could help him with that problem

"If Jen comes after me again, I wouldn't stand a chance against her ninja skills. When did she learn those? Does she have any more surprises for me? God I hope she doesn't." Joshua thinks as he is haunted by the fact they used to date

Toonami Tom
10-25-2012, 07:15 PM
Karai looked at Jen. "I like your confidence. I also think we can retrieve the crystal from Agent Bishop's base. It won't be easy though." The ninja woman was somewhat disturbed that Jen mentioned Joshua again. "Jen, there is a difference between anger and hatred. You should remember that. I want you to try to let your feelings for him go. Focus on the mission."

The ninja woman picked up one of the swords to look at it. She then put it back. "The mission will not be today. I just got back from Bishop's base, so I would like to rest some before I go there again. I think there will be time to get the crystal later. Maybe tomorrow. You are free to stay here, I like your company." She smiled, which is something that Karai rarely did, smile.

Joshua33
10-25-2012, 07:26 PM
Jen smiled to Karai. She and Karai had a lot in common indeed

"Ypu're right on so many things about me, Karai. I'll try my best to keep my emotions on the task at hand. I am a bit nervous though. I don't know how your father will approve of me. I mean, I have been busy with other things sometimes, Karai and I have made some mistakes. But, I am who I am. Part of that reason being I had no family of my own." Jen admits the truth

Toonami Tom
10-25-2012, 08:28 PM
Karai walked over to Jen, so she was close. "I feel like I understand you. Now you have a family, the Foot clan. The Shredder is your father, and I am your sister." They weren't really her family in the traditional way, but they were now. It was part of Shredder's way of gaining loyalty from his ninjas. They were all a part of a family. Karai believed it, and that was her life. Shredder wasn't really into family, he only wanted authority and power.

The ninja woman picked up the calendar and looked at it. "This doesn't tell me anything, and since Bishop will have extra security due to the base attack, then I don't know what to think about his base." She threw the calendar in the recycling bin next to the trash can. "What I did learn from that calendar, is that it is supposed to rain tomorrow night. So if we do go to attack the base, we better have umbrellas with us."

Jade Green
10-25-2012, 09:03 PM
((Toonami, I think may have to take Raph away from Donnie DBERG))

"Wait, don't..." it was too late, the fox had destroyed the robots. Greysight sighed and lowered her hand. "A way out... sure... whatever..." She began leading the fox and Michaela back up the tower to the same balcony she had entered from. This time, she tried to work with Natalia in keeping out of site of the robots and other guards. When they reached the unguarded room, Greysight handed her hover disk to Michaela. "I want this back."

"Wait, where are you going?"

"Didn't you hear that bot? Bishop wants to talk to me, now you two get going." Greysight replied and then grabbed Natalia harshly by the arm, "If I find out your colonel friend is trying to take over my world, there will be no place for your people to hide. I am the terror of the mutant militia, what's one more army?" She push Natalia away and marched out of the room.

Lethal Lullaby
10-25-2012, 09:32 PM
April took out her keys right as they walked up to the door she opened the door, "Please, come in Josh. Would you like anything to drink while i get the first aid kit?" She asked him.

Toonami Tom
10-25-2012, 11:33 PM
((Jade, yeah you might have to play Raph. That's a good idea. For now, I want to give him a chance. Maybe in a day or two.))

Natalia was disturbed by Greysight's behavior. She looked at her as she was given the threat. "Understood." She simply said. So this turtle is a challenge to an army of mutants, much like my own army? She thought to herself.

The fox looked down from the hover disk. That was a bad idea, she shouldn't have looked down. "You know, I thought we were going to get blasted by lasers in that place. I'm so glad we're safe. I use that term 'safe' loosely. I just hope we don't fall off this disk." It was surprisingly easy to stay on the hover disk. "I kind of wish I had my own disk, this is kind of nice. I think it would be good for stealth missions." The fox was silent for a few moments after this. She didn't have much to say. Her thoughts were now on the mission. Objective one, take over the EPF base, failed. Objective two, re-build the portal, failed. At least I have the blueprints to build a portal.

Later the city came into view. "Have you ever seen a more wonderful city?" She asked Michaela. "Well, in my world we have nice cities too," she quickly corrected herself, "but this is a nice one." Steering the hover disk, Natalia landed on a roof top. The fox handed the disk to Michaela. Overlooking the city, Natalia sighed. "I'd like to explore this place, but I doubt the humans would accept me." She turned to the hare "So...... how are you? Do you think your friend will be okay?"

In a lab at the EPF base, Agent Bishop adjusted his dark tinted glasses. He then put on his tie. "Thank you Dr. Stockman. I feel as good as new."

"You should, as your body is brand new. How's your neck?" Stockman asked.

"Feels okay." He replied. "Now, where is our honored guest, the turtle?"

Just as he said this, the doors to the lab opened, and in stepped two guards in armor. One of them said "Agent Bishop, Sir, Greysight is here, as you requested."

Bishop looked towards the doorway, expecting her to enter at any moment. It's time to make sense of the past few hours, and tie up any loose ends. The man thought to himself.

Jade Green
10-26-2012, 12:01 AM
"It's over populated, polluted, and half of the city lives in squalor while the other half lives in luxury." Michaela replied as they settled down on a roof top. She reverted the disk and stuck it on her belt and looked back to Valarie, "Maybe some day you can see the Benning Islands, now that's pretty. Clean air, tropical birds, water for as far as you can see... but, uh, it'll be a while still before I can go back there. Right now I'm labeled as a traitor and all."

SHe looked down at the crowded streets and said, "Most humans are afraid of us, and I can't blame them. I mean, if you're used to seeing a cat as a little four legged creature and then BAM! here's one as tall as you, you'd be scared too. Especially because of the claws. Like most creatures, humans have that whole fight or flight extinct, sometimes they attack, sometimes they run away. It's hard to find people who look beyond that and accept you."

..-~*~-..

"What 'loose ends' do you have in mind, Bishop?" Greysight asked in a casual tone as she entered the room. "You know me, I detest surprises. And, my oh my did I get a few surprises tonight." She stopped at one of the many lab tables and picked up a weird looking device, "You've got several dead guards by the way, one of them tried to kill Mickey." She set down the device and picked up another, "that one is still alive, but I've got it on good authority that he's going to wake up with a massive headache."

She set this second device down and glared through her shades at him, "This same trooper did mention something interesting. Apparently I'm one of 'those' turtles and I'm supposed to be... male?" Greysight waved her hand and shook her head, "Never mind that... I've got another, more important question to ask you: How the hell are we supposed to defeat the Mutant Militia if you and your boys can't even handle a rag-tag group of alien wannabes!?"

(I already play Don, I don't want Raph too if I can help it.)

Toonami Tom
10-26-2012, 12:36 AM
Natalia nodded her head to Michaela. "So much for this wonderful city. It doesn't seem very nice after hearing that." She looked down at the human walking past on the street. "You're not joking...... this place is crowded." She watched for a moment, then looked back to Michaela. "The Benning Islands sound luxurious. I can imagine what they must be like. We have some tropical locations in my world. Most of it has been industrialized, if you understand what I mean. Kind of like this city." The fox looked at the many buildings. "It is quite an accomplishment though."

The fox didn't say anything for a few minutes and decided to sit on the roof. "Do you have a place nearby, and if so may I stay there for the night? I'm probably asking too much. When all this is over, I could probably convince my world to let you come live with us.... if you want to. You would be free."

Agent Bishop smiled, entertained by Greysight. This smile soon turned into a scowl. This turtle meant business. He watched as she picked up some of his high-tech items. It was making the guards in the room nervous.

"You will always be surprised when you come here, Greysight. We're constantly making improvements. When mistakes are made, we learn from them." He listened to the rest of what she had to say, then responded.

"Several dead guards? I'm not surprised. If the reports I'm getting are correct, we have several dead freaks.... I'm sorry, mutants too. They should not have come here. They were not invited, not like you." He smirked.

Bishop continued with "There are others like you, turtles. I guess you haven't met them yet. Four brothers and they have a rat master to be exact. I won't lie, I tried to kill them several times. It didn't work."

The man started pacing around the room, with his hands behind his back. "What happened here tonight was an unprovoked attack. We set up the portal and activated it. Out of seemingly nowhere approximately forty mutants emerge. I recall a frog with a no nonsense attitude. He didn't want to talk. So I ordered my men to take them down. The ones we didn't kill, we captured. Except for the fox. I have not seen anything like her before. She thought she killed me. There's more to me than meets the eye though, as you know. Have you two met, by the way? Because if you see her again, tell her I won't rest until I have her strapped to one of these....." He stopped talking for a few seconds.

"Never mind. You will have to.... forgive me. Now, let's talk about this Mutant Militia. They are enemy number one, and the kind of mutants that caused this organization to be developed in the first place. I think we can come to an agreement. I want both of us to be happy."

Baxter Stockman watched the exchange between the man that was over 200 years old, but didn't look a day over 35, and the mutant turtle in the sunglasses.

Jade Green
10-26-2012, 01:46 AM
Greysight remained quiet as Bishop responded to everything she had said. She continued to look at all the 'new toys' he had. "This gang from an alternative reality are not mutants. You can't be a mutant unless you have mutated in some way. Technically speaking, Doctor Bishop, you are a mutant just as much as I; but, I've always hated the term anyways, it's too general to say the least."

"I'll get back to you on the turtle thing," She picked up a weird looking gun and looked at Bishop, "But, the fox? Yeah, I met her. Is there a reason why Mickey -- that's the hare, by the way -- was stuck in a fire-fight between your troopers and the alien 'mutants'?"

..-~*~-..

"M-me? W-well, I... I... uh... n-no... Not really, no..." Michaela replied and then her ears perked, "Well, actually, Randi mentioned a water tower that she used from time to time somewhere on Laird Street."

Joshua33
10-26-2012, 03:05 AM
Jen thought about what Karai said

"Consider yourself lucky, Karai. I brought some umbrallas with me. Two just in case." Jen reveals

Meanwhile, Joshua followed April into her house. He was a nit thirsty

"Well if you have some April. Some iced tea would do." Joshua says

BubblyShell22
10-26-2012, 07:34 AM
Splinter listened as Leonardo took the blame for what happened. He always tended to do that, even if something wasn't his fault, and he could sense that his oldest son wasn't telling the truth. Still, he knew there was nothing that could be done now.

"Never mind," he said. "The best thing we can do is let Victoria stay here if she is in danger. Miss Victoria, how did you arrive in New York? Have you always lived here?

Lethal Lullaby
10-26-2012, 09:27 AM
April went to get Joshua some iced tea as she gave him a first aid kit. "There you go."

Joshua33
10-26-2012, 10:09 AM
Joshua gave her a weak smile for her help

"Thanks April. I've dealt with her for a number of years since our breakup. I hardly get some time to recover from dealing with her. I can't help but wonder where she picked up on those ninja moves.". Joshua admits, as he takes a sip after he sat down

Looks like Jen did give him a good beating.

Toonami Tom
10-26-2012, 11:55 AM
Not mutants? Bishop thought to himself, as Greysight explained her viewpoint. "I suppose you are correct, in some respects. This group that attacked my base, I think it is too early to decide what they are. What we do know is that they are hostile towards humanity, and I can not allow them to roam free in this world. They are a threat. They also do not belong here. Their world is on the other side of my portal."

The agent decided not to comment on being a mutant himself. The thought angered him, but he thought it was best to not respond to that charge.

He adjusted his glasses, before continuing with "The hare, yes, I know who you're talking about. It seems that she was found in the company of the invaders when my troops found her near a control room. Someone shut down all of my security cameras, so I can not verify this, it is only a report from one of my guards. Lucky for her she didn't fight back, so I have nothing against her. Besides, I know that if I had a problem with her, that it would be a problem with you, and I don't want that. It is best if we work together, and I have a mission for you. I will grant you and your friends, anyone that you care about that is, immunity from the EPF. In return, you will have to report back to me, not necessarily in person, but in some way, all information regarding these invaders that attacked my base. So you will be a spy for me. Join their group if you have to."

Baxter Stockman decided to join the conversation. "That gun doesn't belong to you, put it back where you found it. I spent a lot of time perfecting it. I think Bishop would agree with me."

Bishop looked at Stockman for a moment, and then he continued talking to Greysight. "So what do you say, Greysight? Do we have a deal? I think it is incredibly generous on my part." If she agreed, Bishop had some special gadgets that he would give to Greysight, for her work.

The fox smiled at the hare. "I think that would be a good place to stay. I can't think of anywhere else. I plan on getting back with my team tomorrow." She took a communicator device from her belt and typed a message.

"Colonial Ribbits knows the situation now. Tomorrow we will probably start working on building a new portal. Although, we don't have the crystal that powers it, so I don't know what the point of building it is." Natalia looked down at the street below. "I wonder if anyone uses the sewers. That might be a good place for someone to stay. The water tower might be better though."

Mikey sat on the couch, as he listened to the conversation involving the new turtle.

Victoria was glad that Splinter seemed to be understanding. "Thank you, I would like to stay here, maybe for a couple of days, if that is alright. I have a team that I am a part of. We arrived in your world from a portal. On the other side of the portal, we found a man named Agent Bishop. We knew we weren't supposed to be there. It was unfortunate that the portal took us to such an unforgiving place. I fear that we won't be able to return home unless the portal is repaired, and it is located in that Bishop guy's base." She didn't say anything for a few moments. "I don't know what to do really. So along with some of my team members, we took Bishop's vehicles, and my Colonial decided to take us all to this city."

The orange masked turtle had an odd expression on his face. "I'm confused." He said. "At least you met us, that's good right?"

Victoria turned and nodded her head to Mikey. "Yes, it is. I'm glad to meet everyone." She looked back to Master Splinter.

Jade Green
10-26-2012, 12:57 PM
Greysight ignored Stockman and flipped the gun over to look at the other side of it. There was a moment of silence before she responded. "I would rather that we win this with as little casualties as possible. Most of the members of the Mutant Militia are soldiers, Doctor Bishop, just soldiers. They don't know what's really going on and they're just doing what they've been ordered to do."

She finally set down the gun and turned to face Bishop directly, "Only a select few are truly responsible. I don't need to remind you of what these people have planned." They planned to release a virus. The make up of the virus would target the genetic code and deconstruct it. It would mean death on a massive scale, and animals not killed by it would likely become mutated.

"As for these 'invaders', the jury's still out for me." She crossed her arms, "Should I determine that they are indeed a threat to the safety of this planet, you will know everything I do."

BubblyShell22
10-26-2012, 04:03 PM
Splinter's eyes darkened at the sound of Bishop's name. He knew the agent was ruthless and that he would stop at nothing to make sure mutants were eradicated. Even now, the image of Michelangelo nearly being dissected haunted the ninjitsu master. He was determined that Victoria would not fall prey to this man.

"I see, Miss Victoria," he said. "You may stay here for a few days as that would be safer for you. I do not want you to fall prey to Bishop. Does your team know where you are?"

Lethal Lullaby
10-26-2012, 04:10 PM
"Did you just say ninja moves?" April asked. She only knew a few people that knew Ninjistu (probably not spelled right but oh well.) Master Splinter, but she knew he would never teach someone who wanted to cause harm, so that left Shredder or Karai. "Uh do you know who taught her or did you not feel like asking?"

Joshua33
10-26-2012, 04:48 PM
Joshua looked to April, now a bit stunned

"I didn't really get the chance to ask Jen that, April. She said she had more important matters to attend to. Except I studied the moves she displayed.. It looked like a skilled set of ninja moves from the news I saw where I was adopted. It looked like the Foot. I'm sure of it." Joshua says

He knew of the Foot from watching the news in his adopted parents' house

Toonami Tom
10-26-2012, 04:59 PM
Bishop watched Greysight. He wondered why she kept picking up items in the room. She must be curious, or she likes what she sees. Stockman is a talented scientist. He thought to himself. The agent would also be watching to make sure she didn't take any items with her.

"All soldiers follow orders," Bishop said. "If they get in my way they will be.... taken care of. Now, I would prefer that the mutants responsible for the threats are the focus. I would also like to avoid unnecessary casualties. As you know, I am more concerned with preserving human life."

He was concerned about the Mutant Militia. Concern was actually an understatement. The agent decided to let Greysight have some power in this situation. "Since you are not going to accept the deal I offered you for immunity from the EPF for yourself and your friends, I'm going to let you tell me what you think needs to be done. What are your suggestions? The Mutant Militia and these new invaders must be stopped. Right now my focus is on the new invaders, we will call them that, because there seems to be less of them and it should be easier to find them. The attack was also direct on my base. I see both as an equal threat. Please do offer any suggestions you have."

Bishop didn't like it that Greysight didn't accept the spy mission, but then again he wasn't surprised. Why would she want to work for him? She simply wouldn't.

"I think we're making progress." Bishop added.

The door opened in the lab and a trooper walked in with a suitcase. "Agent Bishop, Sir, we found this outside the building." He set the suitcase down.

Baxter Stockman had hopes that it wasn't a bomb. The cyborg slowly approached it, and opened the case, to find a blue crystal.

"Oh good, we have our crystal back." Bishop said, upon seeing the item.

Victoria took a seat on the couch, near Mikey, but not sitting directly next to him. "Thank you again, Splinter. I appreciate it. My team does know that I am in the sewers and that I am safe." The communicator on her belt vibrated twice. She picked it up and read the message to herself.

"What's up?" Mikey asked.

The turtle girl replied "It's Colonial Ribbits. He says that the team has a new base, an abandoned warehouse in the city. Also, that one of our most skilled warriors has returned from Bishop's base alive. I'm so glad."

"That's good.... but you're not leaving are you?" The orange masked turtle asked. He wanted her to stay awhile, as they had just met.

"Not yet." She smiled at him.

Natalia looked at the many buildings in the city. "Well, Michaela, let's find that water tower on Laird street." She ran and leaped to another building, and planned to make her way to the water tower.

Lethal Lullaby
10-26-2012, 05:48 PM
April figured it would be the foot but she asked just to be sure. She pondered upon what to say. If she told him that some of her friends had been fighting against the foot she feared josh would become too curious. "I have heard of the Foot." She still thought of what else to say but wasn't sure. Maybe Casey will drop by soon, or her friends, the turtles.

Joshua33
10-26-2012, 05:53 PM
Joshua was startled by this. He was shocked April knew about the Foot.

Maybe she could give him some ideas of what he was in for since Jen was a member of the Foot Clan

"April, what can you tell me about the Foot? I mean um, do you think I'd be at a disatvange if Jen should come into contact with me?" Joshua asks

Toonami Tom
10-26-2012, 10:58 PM
Natalia continued traveling by the roof tops, until she made it to Laird street. The fox looked around, and spotted the water tower not far away from the roof she was standing on. "There it is, just as you told me. Looks like it will provide good shelter for the night." The fox didn't turn around to see if Michaela was there. She assumed that she followed her to Laird street. A rain drop touched down on her tail. Then another. "So you have rain in your world too." She said trying to make a joke.

The fox ran for the water tower, and climbed up, making her way inside. Just then the downpour started. There didn't seem to be any thunder, but anyone outside would be in a shower. "Michaela? Are you there?" She asked. I hope she followed me here. I would not want her to be all alone, with no shelter, in this weather.

The communicator on her belt vibrated twice. The fox picked it up, to read a message from Colonial Ribbits. He wanted the blueprints for the portal immediately, and wanted to know if she had the crystal. Natalia decided not to answer the message back, and instead listened to the rain.

Somewhere else in the city, Colonial Ribbits stood in an abandoned warehouse. "I'm counting 24," he said. "Assuming the others are dead, Natalia and Victoria are out there in the city. I only care about the princess because she's royalty. My favorite fox is one of our most valued team members." The frog didn't care if he made anyone feel useless, he was self serving. The other members of the team just stood there listening.

"Now get to sleep, and don't bother me unless this place gets attacked by humans." The frog stormed off into a smaller room in the warehouse, crawled into a sleeping bag, and went to sleep. Morning would arrive soon enough.

At the Foot fortress Karai went into the room in the back and got into her bed. "Jen, I have a guest room across from this room, you are welcome to stay here. Goodnight." She thought about the mission to Bishop's base. Maybe they would go there tomorrow.

Jade Green
10-27-2012, 12:10 AM
Greysight looked at the crystal once and then back to Bishop.

"My suggestion? Put yourself in their place. How would you react if an inter-dimensional portal were to open right in the middle of New York City?" Greysight closed her eyes and pulled off her shades to clean them. "I'll tell you'd do, Doctor, you'd initiate a preemptive strike. You would attack the people of this strange new dimension before they could do anything to Earth; and, while you were at it, you would attempt to rescue any humans you found along the way."

She slid her shades back on, "From what that Vixen told me, this is like exactly what this frog is doing with his little troop. He is attacking you before you can attack him and trying to save as many 'mutants' as he can along the way. The best course of action is to try to get him to realize that you did not mean to attack his world and that the mutants of this world don't need 'saving'."

..-~*~-..

Natalia would be startled to discover that Michaela had actually made it to Laird street long before her. She was leaning against a wall waiting for the fox to arrive. "What took you so long?" She asked and walked over to the fox. "Sorry, I'm actually kinda fast..." She patted her thigh, "Powerful legs and all."

Joshua33
10-27-2012, 03:26 AM
Jen nodded to Karai before she went to sleep. "I'd better get some sleep myself azwell." Jen thinks to herself

Jen then goes to the guest room and gets into her phs then she hoes to bed

Toonami Tom
10-27-2012, 10:58 AM
Bishop listened to Greysight's suggestions. It made sense to him, from a certain point of view. "Those are interesting ideas," He said, "However, we do not know what the frog's motive is. I wish it was that simple. Maybe it is, but my fear is that there will be a lot of conflict before there is peace. I will not rest until all of these invaders are back in their own world."

Baxter Stockman was thinking about Greysight's mismatched eyes that he caught a glimpse of when she cleaned her shades. Were they a source of power? He wondered. The man didn't understand Greysight, she was a mystery to him.

Bishop was thinking about the situation. He finally continued speaking. "I know you're going to refuse to do this, as you don't know my intentions, but I want you to bring me the frog. You may be right, that the key to peace is through him. Make sure he comes here alone, and you will probably need to restrain him."

Baxter Stockman held back laughing. "With all due respect Agent Bishop, I think you're wasting your time asking her to turn in a mutant. I will use my superior intellect to track down the frog. Perhaps it is time that we invest in some of our own mutants. This turtle is obviously a rouge agent. She works for herself."

Bishop glared at Stockman.

Natalia couldn't believe that Michaela was already there. "I thought I was moving fast. I guess not." The fox was speechless after this. In her world, Natalia was known for her speed in combat. That is how she was able to kick Agent Bishop off the balcony already that night.

"You should come in out of the rain." The fox said. "I'm wondering..... do you have a way to contact Greysight from here? I have a question for her."

Jade Green
10-27-2012, 11:27 AM
Greysight didn't give in to the obvious goading and continued to ignore Baxter. "I'll think about it, I'd like to meet this frog for myself first. He may be of use." If she could get this frog on her side, her -- their battle -- against the Mutant Militia would be just a little easier. "Let your pet do what he wants," she said, referring to Baxter, "Just keep in mind that until I make my decision that I will protect these 'invaders' from any failed project he sends."

..-~*~-..

Michaela nodded and pulled out a small device, about half the size of a cell phone. "Here, I can send her a message if you'd like?"

((I'm lost as to what the TMNT are doing, can someone write a quick synopsis?))

Toonami Tom
10-27-2012, 12:17 PM
Bishop looked at Stockman and gave him a quick smirk. He looked back to the turtle. "I suppose only time will tell, as far as what happens with this situation. I recommend that you do not interfere with any of my troopers if you see them in the city. I am glad we had this conversation. You're free to stay here as long as you would like to. Do keep in mind that you will be watched. I feel that we have made progress today." Bishop extended his hand to Greysight.

Stockman was disgusted. "I wouldn't try to shake hands with her. You might catch something. I assure you, any projects I send after the mutant invaders will be better constructed than you."

Bishop knew that Stockman had no idea who he was dealing with.

Natalia looked at the small communication device. "I haven't seen one that small." The fox said. "That would be nice, if you will tell her that if she comes into contact with a blue crystal, to bring it with her. I need that crystal to return to my home world." The fox wasn't sure how Greysight would respond to that message. The turtle had given her a harsh statement earlier.

((The turtles are at their lair, as Splinter has just approved Victoria as a friend. That's basically what's going on. So Donatello could do anything he wants, he's in the lair.))

Jade Green
10-27-2012, 03:32 PM
Greysight shook Bishop's hand and glanced over her shades at Stockman, "Three steps forward, Bishop, Two steps back." She looked back up at Bishop and added, "My ultimate goal is to ensure the safety of all Earthlings, human and 'mutant' alike."

Stockman is a liability, she told Bishop telepathically, I don't think he will be able to overcome his prejudices against 'mutants'. He is likely to betray you. Be careful.

Then, something on her belt vibrated. "Please excuse me..." She pulled out a small device and read the message.

Natalia asks that if you see a crystal to bring it so they can go home.

Greysight typed a response:

Not yet. I want to talk to the Colonel First.

"Keep that crystal safe, Bishop." She said, slipping the device back onto her belt, "You're going to need it to send those 'invaders' home."

..-~*~-..

"Okay..." Michaela typed the message and waited. It wasn't long before she got a response. "Randi says... that she wants to talk to the Colonel first." The hare looked to Natalia, "Look, you've got to remember that she has been trying to work with Doctor Bishop; so, I think she's trying to be as fair and neutral as possible..."

..-~*~-..

"Well, uh... ok... so, we've got a group of people from an alternate reality who are currently at war with Bishop." Don muttered going towards his computer, "And who knows what the foot are up to... Great, just... great."

He sat down and turned on his screen which currently showed a silhouette of turtle standing over a bloody, beaten cat in military uniform. The turtles eyes glowed, one red, the other blue. The voice bubble over the turtle's head said: "The game is over, Marx."

Lethal Lullaby
10-27-2012, 03:53 PM
"Well. Unless you know some ninja moves yourself then, yes, you would be at a disadvantage. I did pick up some moves from someone I know. I could teach you them if you'd like." April replied. She felt sorry for him. Being beaten up by someone with ninja moves must be tough for a young man, who hasn't had much experience.

Joshua33
10-27-2012, 04:36 PM
Joshua considered this as he took another sip.

"You know April, I hardly had any friends before. Just Jen. But that didn't work out clearly. I was on my own until I did some checking." Joshua says and he takes out his iPad

"Before they died, my adopted parents got me this, April. I did some checking on it. Here look at what I found." Joshua says

He shows April a screen stating he grew up in New York

Toonami Tom
10-27-2012, 05:46 PM
Bishop watched Greysight look at the communicator and place it back on her belt. Good advice, Greysight. He thought to himself regarding what she mentally communicated to him about Stockman. His 'ultimate goal' was similar to Greysight's goal, and he wasn't going to let an egotistical mad scientist like Stockman stop him. The possibility of Stockman betraying him was very real. Stockman had betrayed the Shedder, so there wasn't a reason why Stockman wouldn't betray him too if he believed it to be necessary.

He looked to the crystal and then back to Greysight. "I realize its value," Bishop said. "The crystal is a powerful object. I wouldn't want it to fall into the wrong hands. The origin of this item is confidential. So.... does this conclude our meeting?"

Baxter Stockman rolled his hologram eyes. He crossed his robotic arms. The cyborg looked at Bishop and then at Greysight. "This is simply a distraction." The cyborg scientist then walked past Greysight and left the room.

"I think he's jealous." Bishop smirked. "You must also keep in mind that his first meeting with mutants didn't go very well. I think it resulted in his former employer, a ninja warlord known as Oroku Saki, taking one of his eyes. That man took Stockman apart piece by piece, which is why he is the cyborg that he is today. I'm not making excuses for him though."

The agent opened a safe in the room, picked up the crystal, and locked it inside. "Find the frog." He said to her, almost as if it was an order. "For the sake of everyone." He added.

Natalia was disappointed and a little angry. "Talk to the Colonial first? Does she not realize this may be our only opportunity to find the crystal? Hopefully going back into Bishop's base will be an easy task, because I think we will be going back there eventually." She looked at the blueprints for the portal, making sure that the water tower provided enough cover from the rain, so they wouldn't get wet. "These blueprints are useless without that crystal..... and to be completely honest with you..... I don't know if I can bring myself to go back to Bishop's base. I have never been so afraid......" The fox looked down, feeling that she showed a sign of weakness.

Mikey left the couch. "Yeah, I kind of forgot about the Foot. There's no telling what old coleslaw head is up to."

Victoria questioned this. "Coleslaw head?"

The orange masked turtle smiled. "Well, it sounds better than Shredder." The turtle walked over to the computers to look at the comic book on Donnie's computer screen. "So she's the bad guy, but she's still hot." He looked at the female turtle standing over the cat in the comic.

Cowabunga Carl
10-27-2012, 06:50 PM
Casey pulled up to the entrance to the lair. It had been a while sense he had been to the lair and he was wondering what he was going to tell the guys about why. He just hope they hadn't gotten up to to much while he was MIA. Walking towards the lair he called out "Hey guys, you there?"

Lethal Lullaby
10-28-2012, 08:28 AM
April looked at the screen. Well at least he's on a good start. A lot of kids looking for their parents usually don't start of in the right place all the time. She thought to her self. "Well if it means anything... I'll go out help you look for them. Besides I have a car it'd be easier to go buy car around New York then by feet." She told Joshua. "I'll just write Casey letter in case he drops by."

Joshua33
10-28-2012, 08:50 AM
Joshua nodded in reply to April.

"You see April, that is mostly the reason I came here to New York in the first place. I was also hoping to not bump into Jen. But that plan didn't go so well. It was kind of sad for my adopted parents to get killed. I wish I could have done something to help them. But I was out doing some checking on this. From what I heard of my adopted parents' death. They were struck down in battle against some ninjas in black uniforms." Joshua says. Sounds like the Foot got to his adopted parents

Jade Green
10-28-2012, 12:04 PM
"Yeah, that's it for now..." Greysight watched Baxter leave. "Oroku Saki..." Now, where had she heard that name before? She shook her head, "Right,the frog, I'll update you as I needed. Until then, Bishop." The turtle headed for the exit.

..-~*~-..

"Look, I can't make any excuses for Randi." Michaela sat down next to the fox, "In fact, I'd be the first to say that she's... she's... morally ambiguous. D-don't tell her I said that, though. As for Bishop, yeah, he is kinda scary, and this city is scary. But, as scary as it is, I'm sure you can pull through."

..-~*~-..

"...Yeah, if you like that whole psychopath terrorist thing..." Don replied and clicked to the next page of the comic which showed Marx grinning.

His speech bubble said, 'You're right, check mate.'

The next panel showed Greysight turning and looking up at the bright light from a helicraft. 'We have you surrounded!'

Lethal Lullaby
10-28-2012, 01:22 PM
April took a piece of paper and a pen and wrote,
'Casey, I went out to help Joshua find his parents.
Love, April

April turned to Joshua and pulled out her keys to her car, "You ready to go?" she asked.

Joshua33
10-28-2012, 01:27 PM
Joshua looked to April as he finished his drink

"Only if it's no problem for you, April. I'm taking my iPad. I do appreciate the help, April." Joshua says

He stands up from sitting down as a picture of him and Jen falls out of his pocket. He picks it up and frowns at it and crumbles it

"Trying to let go of the past sometimes can be a little hard." Joshua thinks

Toonami Tom
10-28-2012, 02:29 PM
"Yeah.... We're going to be fine." Natalia told her. "Assuming Randi returns soon, I will wait and talk to her. If not, I will need to get back with my team. I won't tell her what you said. I think 'morally ambiguous' describes her well. You know her better than I do..... but she seems like a mystery."

The rain was starting to let up.

"It won't be long until morning. I'm going to try to get some sleep. That's probably going to be impossible." The fox leaned back in the water tower and closed her eyes, trying to think of something peaceful.

Mikey grinned. "Looks like a good comic." He then turned towards the door leading to the garage. "I think Casey's here." The orange masked turtle ran to the garage and opened the door. He walked past the vehicles and opened another door.

"Dude! I'm glad you're here. What's up?" He asked Casey.

Bishop watched the turtle as she left. "I look forward to our next meeting."

The agent then turned to look at some computer screens. There was a lot to think about, between the new mutant invaders and the Mutant Militia. Greysight was his best way to keep the peace, and hopefully prevent any mutant attacks. He found that he liked the turtle even more, every time they would talk. She seemed reasonable to him. He knew it would be a mistake to completely trust her, but he felt better about their alliance after this meeting.

Bishop typed a few keys on a keyboard, trying to get the security cameras so start up. After a few seconds, they were showing numerous areas of the building. "Excellent." He said to himself.

Lethal Lullaby
10-29-2012, 07:20 PM
April let Joshua follow her out to her car as she got it and waited for him to get in and started to drive. "Recognize anything?" She asked. He probably did but she asked anyways.

Joshua33
10-30-2012, 03:43 AM
Joshua got into April's vr and sat in the passenger's /3-5 then he buckled up.

Joshua shook his head

"Not yet, April. Who knows how young I wad when I was here last." Joshua says

BubblyShell22
10-30-2012, 08:06 AM
Splinter heard Michelangelo call out that Casey had entered. While he was thankful that his sons had befriended April and Casey, he sometimes felt that Casey was a bit of an annoyance with his temper and his tendency to break things when angered. Then again, he'd settled down since marrying April. He wondered why April wasn't with him though. She usually loved visiting them.

Cowabunga Carl
10-30-2012, 11:19 AM
"Hey guys, it's been a while. How are ya?" Casey walked in with his helment under his arm. Seeing a clean space on one of the desks he sat it down. "You guys haven't seen April have ya? We kind of had a fight an I aint been home in a couple days."

BubblyShell22
10-30-2012, 12:21 PM
"No, we have not," Splinter replied. "I suppose she is needing her space right now." He was troubled that the two of them had had a fight. Normally, they had fights sometimes, but they were always small and resolved quickly. He was worried that this fight would not be resolved so easily.

Jade Green
10-30-2012, 12:28 PM
“I’ve called her that to her face and she just shrugged.” Michaela replied, “I wouldn’t call her a mystery, not really. I just hope she knows what she’s doing.” The hare sighed, “Yes, sleep… sleep sounds awesome.” She lied down on the pile of blankets, wondering why Natalia didn’t do the same and closed her eyes. At least she had the sound of the rain to soothe her.

..-~*~-..

“you guys had another fight?” Don rolled his eyes at Casey, “Man, what’d you do this time to piss her off…? By the way, this,” He gestured to the turtle in the blue dress, “Is Veronica we sorta ran into her tonight. Well, to be precise, she nearly ran over Raph.”

..-~*~-..

It was much easier to get out of the EPF when everyone knew that you were ‘allowed’ to leave by Bishop. Greysight still got several glares from some of the troopers but she ignored them. She paused before she left making sure that her clothing was secure and left via the front door as she no longer had her hover disc and quickly made it up to the roof tops.

Toonami Tom
10-31-2012, 10:13 AM
Mikey grinned at Donatello's comment about Casey and April. "We're doing good Casey, and now we have a girlfriend...." He stopped and felt embarrassed. "I mean a friend who is a girl. Umm.... other than April. You know, April isn't a turtle." The orange masked turtle decided he shouldn't say anymore, the situation was awkward.

Victoria smiled shyly. She tried to ignore Mikey, knowing that he probably didn't know that many mutants, other than his brothers, their master Splinter, and the Leatherhead crocodile she had been told about. She thought the orange masked turtle was kind of cute, in a younger brother kind of way.

The turtle girl looked to Donatello, who had introduced her, and then she looked to the man. "Hi, I'm Victoria." She said to Casey. "You're the first human I have spoken to on friendly terms. It is good to meet you."

Mikey walked over and put his arm around Casey. "Yeah, he's a nice guy." He then went into the kitchen and got some orange Gatorade. "Anyone want anything?" He asked from the kitchen. The orange masked turtle took a sip of the Gatorade.

Natalia listened to the rain, feeling more relaxed. She then opened her eyes, and brought a blanket close to her. Greysight knows how to be comfortable in such an unfriendly world. The fox thought to herself, looking around the water tower. She closed her eyes again. The rain was so nice to listen to. I hope she does know what she's doing. She thought to herself, thinking of the turtle.

Agent Bishop watched the security cameras on the computer screens. When Greysight left the building, he continued watching the screens for a few minutes. The man turned to look at some of the newly made gadgets in the room. I understand her interest in these. He thought to himself. Stockman does have a genius mind when it comes to inventions.

The question on Bishop's mind now was, what to do next? Part of this would involve letting the turtle try her diplomacy in order to have peace with the mutant frog. Bishop pressed a button on an intercom system and spoke to his many troopers. "Attention everyone in the building. This is Agent Bishop. The mutant attack on our base was just a slight setback. Now it is time to hunt them down in the city, one by one. We have the advantage. We know our enemy. Those assigned to security will need to increase efforts."

He then typed up a set of instructions for the mission, and sent it electronically to all of his followers. It detailed the tactics to use, and to take all of the mutants alive if possible. There was a note that all troopers were to ignore the hare and the turtle in the shades. They had immunity, at least for now. This would be a capture mission, regarding all of the mutants who had invaded the world from the portal.

Bishop wasn't sure this was the best plan of action, but he couldn't simply wait around for the mutant invaders to attack. It was his responsibility as the head of the EPF to take action.

Soon the EPF base had double the security troopers that it had a few days ago. The outside of the building was also heavily guarded. Anyone who attacked the building now would just be asking for multiple laser blasts. With the exception of the mutant invaders, who had entered the base from the inside using a portal, Bishop didn't think anyone would be dumb enough to take on the EPF.

"We are better and stronger than we were before." Bishop said to himself, as he looked at the computer screens, seeing the many areas of the base from the security cameras. He pressed a button on a key board, to view another lab where Stockman would probably be. The camera was shut off for that room, and a note appeared on screen. The note read: I do my best work when I am alone, and I don't want to ruin the surprise. You're going to like this new project.

Bishop typed a message and it sent it to Stockman, telling him that he had better report to him with information on this new project soon.

Lethal Lullaby
11-04-2012, 08:16 AM
Joshua got into April's vr and sat in the passenger's /3-5 then he buckled up.

Joshua shook his head

"Not yet, April. Who knows how young I wad when I was here last." Joshua says

April nodded her head in reply. "Well just tell me where you think we should stop. Okay Josh?" She asked him.

Joshua33
11-04-2012, 09:59 AM
Joshua thought about what April said to him. He wasn't really sure to be honest. His memory of growing up here in New York was hazy, he couldn't remember much

"I wish I had something to go on. I don't want this to become like a wild goose chase. Think Joshua." He thought in his head

HE tried to remember something, or anything about his past here. But then, something came to him. Maybe he could check his ipAd for some ideas

"Hold on a second, April, I think I got an idea." Joshua says, as he gets his iPad out

As soon as he got it turned on, he checked on the area he was born in. To his shock, there was only one result.

"How can this be? It says I was born in the sewers. But how can that be true?" Joshua says

Lethal Lullaby
11-04-2012, 11:21 AM
April slammed on the brakes. "Sorry." she told Joshua. "So what about the Sewers?" she looked at him surprised. She was shocked to hear that he was born there. "Alright I guess we'll search in the sewers than. Maybe that'll jog your memory?"

Joshua33
11-04-2012, 11:35 AM
Joshua scratched his head. He didn't understand this

"Believe me April. This is just as shocking to me as it is to you. In fact I'd say even more shocking then finding out what moves Jen used on me." Joshua says

Lethal Lullaby
11-04-2012, 11:44 AM
"Alright. Well let's just look in the sewers than. if that's alright for you?" she said as she started the car back up and parked somewhere. She opened the door and waited for Joshua to come out.

Joshua33
11-04-2012, 11:49 AM
Joshua unbuckled his seatbelt and got out of the car. He took his iPad.

"Strange, how in the world could I have be born in the sewers? Why there? This is kind of playing something's on my mind. Something tells me my answeres are I'm the sewers. Well as April says, we'd better check it out." Joshua thinks to himself

Lethal Lullaby
11-04-2012, 07:20 PM
April hoped she wouldn't run into the turtles. She didn't want Joshua to freak out. She stood before a manhole cover and took a breathe. "Alright. Let's do this." She opened the cover and climbed down. "Don't worry Josh. I'm sure you'll find something. Come on down." She called to him.

Joshua33
11-04-2012, 07:35 PM
Upon hearing April to tell him to come down, he did just as she told him so. And after he got in the sewers, he isntantly had a flashback to when he was younger, clearly in the sewers hut he was not alone as Jen was with him as they were younger

The flashback ended as quickly as it started. This caused Joshua to scratch his head

"Had a strange flashback, April. I think I was in these sewers before years ago, along with her." Joshua says, he knew April would know who he meant

Lethal Lullaby
11-04-2012, 07:53 PM
April nodded her head to show she understood who he met.

Joshua33
11-05-2012, 02:08 AM
Joshua looked around the sewers and it did feel familiar o him

"All of this dose feel very familiar to me, April. but I don't understand why .I was born down here." Joshua says

TurtleTitan97
11-05-2012, 11:39 AM
"All right, guys. Now that we've got introductions out of the way, we should think about what our next step should be", said Leo.

BubblyShell22
11-05-2012, 11:52 AM
Splinter nodded as he listened to his son. Leonardo was always concerned about strategy.

"And what would you suggest we do next, my son?" he asked.

(Sorry I've been absent. I'll try and keep up more from now on. Been busy with other things.)

TurtleTitan97
11-05-2012, 05:29 PM
Leo turned to Splinter. "The first thing we need to do is to find this Colonial Ribbits, and convice him that our world doesn't need to free any mutants." He then turned to Victoria. "Then we need to find a way to send Victoria back to her world. Victoria, do you think you can use your communicator to set up with a meeting with Colonial Ribbits in a remote location?"

Jade Green
11-06-2012, 02:49 PM
"No thanks, Mikey, the last time you tried to make the coffee, you messed it up." Don replied. Then, when Leo began talking, he book marked his place in his online comic and turned away from the computer. "Yeah, finding this Colonel Ribbits is a good idea. Then we can help them all try to get home."

(We need a new Raphael)

..-~*~-..

Greysight took it slow heading back to her water tower. She let her mind expand out to touch the minds of the people around her as she went, looking for anything that might be of importance to her. The turtle found some information, but it was minimal. Humans had a wonderful way of ignoring anything they didn't fully understand. Perhaps that was why mutant animals were able to stay in hiding for so long?

When she finally made it to the tower, she was displeased to sense that the fox was there too. There wasn't much she could do about it now. "Ok, you two, time to get up." She said, "I have a date with a frog and you two are playing chaperone."

Michaela groaned and sat up, "Do we have to...?"

"It's dark, and it's raining." Randi replied, "There's not many humans about so... yes you have to."

TurtleTitan97
11-06-2012, 03:52 PM
(I'll take over for Raph if no one minds.)

"Casey! It feels like ages since I last saw ya, man! Come here, knucklehead!" Raph throws his arm around him, and gives him a noogie. "Ah, don't worry, Casey. I'm sure April won't stay mad at ya too long." He then listens to what Leo said. He grabs his sais. "Alright, let's roll."

Toonami Tom
11-06-2012, 09:54 PM
((Yes, you may play as Raph, TurtleTitan97.))

((I think this post will be the start of a big event for the RPG's story.))

Natalia opened her eyes. Yes, it is time to get up, and who knows what happens now. She thought to herself. The fox looked at Greysight.

"It is good to see you. I'm glad you made it back here. So Bishop is alive then?" The fox picked up the communicator device and typed a few keys. She sent to the frog's communicator a request to bring a turtle guest with her. She also included her current location. "I'm not sure what you plan to gain by speaking with Colonial Ribbits, but I will take you there."

Victoria smiled at Leonardo. "Thanks, I'm glad you guys are doing what you can to make sure that my team and I return home. I like that idea." She typed a few keys on the communicator. A moment later there was a reply. "The Colonial says that he will meet us on a roof top on Laird street. He also says look for a water tower."

"Hey," the orange masked turtle replied, "coffee is not my specialty. You should try my New Years special. I might fix it early. Ginger-ale with orange sherbert. Mmm." The turtle went back to the couch with the Gatorade. "So are we getting ready to go somewhere?"

Colonial Ribbits had not been able to sleep as well as he planned. Having a makeshift base in a strange world populated by humans wasn't providing a relaxing atmosphere. A moment ago he had answered Victoria's communicator message. He figured he would accomplish two tasks at once, and meet these new mutants at the fox's location. So there was a turtle located there, and Victoria would supposedly be bringing four turtles with her.

The Colonial stood up from his sleeping bag and made his way to another room in the warehouse. "Attention everyone. We're going to be making a night time run in this city. I want ten of you to come with me. As for the rest of you, stay here and guard the base. Use everything you have to keep this location safe." The frog and his ten chosen mutants left the warehouse. He decided to take a different route to Laird street compared to the others. He climbed up several buildings, using windowsills, until he made it to the building that he thought was the meeting point.

The frog leaped upward from a window below, and grabbed the roof, pulling himself up. He looked at the water tower. "I decided to save you the trip to my location. Did you bring me a new recruit?" Colonial Ribbits watched the water tower. The rain didn't bother him, in fact it actually felt good.

Natalia looked to Greysight. He's here? The fox thought to herself. It didn't surprise her too much though, as she knew Colonial Ribbits, and he liked to face a challenge head on. She figured that he wanted to keep the location of their new warehouse base a secret. "I recognize that voice anywhere. It's the Colonial." She still wanted to know what happened at Bishop's base, but any details would have to wait.

She left the water tower and stood under an umbrella that she found. It probably belonged to Greysight. "Colonial Ribbits, It is good to be reunited. I have met someone who is similar to us. Where are the others?"

The frog replied "I brought a few of them with me. Only the best men, and they won't appear unless they are needed. So where is this new friend of yours? Let's try to keep this short, because we have more important matters to take care of." He didn't know anything about this new mutant, only that Natalia had included in a message that it was a turtle.

Jade Green
11-06-2012, 11:29 PM
Greysight's jaw tightened as she watched Natalia send the message. The vixen's had just told the frog where they were! A stupid, thoughtless move; but, it was Michaela who had made the mistake first. Randi hid her mounting agitation well. Maybe this frog will agree to a neutral location? Not likely. "Just get ready to go."

But, soon after the message was sent, the frog and ten of his soldiers were there outside of her water tower. The female turtle turned to Natalia and replied in a flat tone, "You're surprised? You betrayed our location, of course he'd come here." Her tone said it all: idiot.

Randi let Natlia walk out first and listened to her talk with Colonel Ribbits. She motioned for Michaela to stay inside and then stepped out into the rain. "Actually, its these 'more important matters' I'd like to discuss," She replied, "Colonel Ribbits, I presume? It's a pleasure to finally meet you. I'm called Greysight."

The turtle looked around, expending her telepathy to pinpoint the locations of Ribbits men. Only ten? She decided not to comment, as it might make the frog aggressive. "Now, I hear that you want to reopen the portal to your world, why?"

..-~*~-..

"That's actually near by. We should probably go now." Don replied, standing up. "What do you think, Leo?"

TurtleTitan97
11-07-2012, 10:05 AM
"I think that's a good idea, Don. Alright guys, let's move. We don't want to keep the colonial waiting." As Leo got up to move, Raph walked up to him. "You think this Ribbits guy is going to believe what we say, Leo?" "We can only hope, Raph." Leo then turned to Splinter and bowed. "We'll be back soon, father."

Toonami Tom
11-07-2012, 01:22 PM
Natalia looked at Greysight. The turtle seemed like she was mad at her. The first loyalty was to Colonial Ribbits, but as for her next decision she was unsure. This meeting was going to be important, as it was a conversation between her Colonial and a powerful mutant from this world.

The frog looked to Natalia and then to the turtle in the shades. "Good," he said, "I'm glad you are interested in the mission. Yes, I am Colonial Ribbits. Nice to meet you too, Ms. Greysight." He watched the turtle, as she looked around for a moment.

"The portal is my main focus." The frog continued. "As the Colonial, it is my job to get things done. We don't have enough soldiers to complete our rescue mission, therefore I want to open the portal again to bring more freedom fighters here. We're doing you a favor. We're fighting for you."

Natalia decided not to say anything right now. She could only think of the possible conflict that might take place if someone overreacted to something the other person said.

Victoria made her way to the exit of the lair. "Okay, I will take you to him...... or maybe you will take me there since you know the city better than I do. I'm really happy that we met, and I hope the Colonial will like you too."

Mikey drank the rest of the Gatorade and followed Victoria. "So we're going to try to find a way to get everybody back home?" He asked. The orange masked turtle stared at the back of Victoria's legs for a couple of seconds. I can't believe we met a girl turtle. He thought to himself.

The EPF troopers drove around the city, searching for any sign of mutants. One trooper driving a truck spoke into a radio. "No sign of any mutant animals. Only humans are in sight, and not many of them, due to the rain."

TurtleTitan97
11-07-2012, 03:57 PM
Leo turned to Victoria. "Same here, Victoria. We're all glad to have met you. We'll be missing you once you go home." Raph then replied in a sarcastic tone, "And I know Mikey is going to be missing you ALOT."

Joshua33
11-07-2012, 04:05 PM
Joshua thought he heard some voices coming from a distance from where he was in the sewers.

"Who else could be down here besides April and me? Why dose this sewer seem so familiar to me anyway?" Joshua asks himself

He was determined to find out the answers. he deserved the right to know

Lethal Lullaby
11-07-2012, 04:54 PM
April heard the voices, and they were very familiar to her. She noticed that Joshua heard them too. She knew that the voices belonged to her friends, who were mutant turtles. She hoped that they wouldn't run into them and that Joshua wouldn't be to scared if they did.

Joshua33
11-07-2012, 05:29 PM
Joshua was kind of distracted for a minute or a few minutes. His mind started to go into many flashbacks of his past while he was young and growing up in New York

Suddenly, his vision started to become blurry and hazy. He was starting to feel lightheaded

"Oh man, not now. I can hardly see." Joshua says as he slowly falls to the floor

Lethal Lullaby
11-07-2012, 07:32 PM
"Josh!" April shouted as she saw him fall. She rushed to him and checked his vitals, "hey, you alright??" She tried to ask him. "What's happening?"

TurtleTitan97
11-07-2012, 07:40 PM
"That sounded like April!", said Raph. "You're right, Raph! Let's move guys!", yelled Leo. He rushed towards where they heard the scream. "Guys, she's over here!" Leo walked over to April. "April, are you all right?" Raph looked over and saw a kid. "Uh, April, who is that? And why is he with you down here in the sewers?"

Lethal Lullaby
11-07-2012, 07:48 PM
Oh come on. April thought to herself. "Hey Leo. Raph." She said addressing them. "This is Joshua. He's kinda been through a lot and maybe when he wakes he could explain to you guys if he wants. Anyways I'm just helping him look for someone." April tried to explain. She looked at Josh to see when or if he was going to get up.

Toonami Tom
11-07-2012, 09:27 PM
"Thanks," Victoria said. "Well, maybe I can stay awhile. Who knows how long it will be until the portal is re-built." Then she heard a voice and the other turtles ran off.

Mikey followed Leo and Raph. He stopped running when he found his brothers, April, and a young man he didn't know. "Yeah, I don't know if he should be down here." The orange masked turtle took a closer look. "I didn't drink all the Gatorade, do you think he would want some of it? I can go back and get some."

Victoria decided not to follow the turtles. She instead started walking in the opposite direction. She looked back and smiled at Donatello. "I'm going to meet up with Colonial Ribbits. I will be back later. I hope that's okay."

She then left. The turtle wasn't sure she was making the right decision. Although, she also wasn't interested in meeting another human and the turtle boys seemed to have this situation under control. She left the sewers, only to find herself in the headlights of an EPF vehicle. She made a run for it, and climbed up to a roof top.

The turtle was breathing hard, nervous that the EPF troopers would be closing in. She hid behind a billboard on a roof top. After a few minutes, there seemed to be silence.

I have to be more careful. Victoria thought to herself.

Colonial Ribbits stared at Greysight. "By the way..... you seem important. Are you some sort of diplomat for this world of mutants?"

Natalia watched the slow meeting. So far nothing was happening. The communicator on her belt vibrated, and she looked at it. The fox typed a message back. She then said "Sir, not to interrupt, but I received a message from the princess and she told me that Agent Bishop's troopers are in the city."

The Colonial looked to Natalia and replied "Let them come to us, because if they do, they will meet their doom." He looked back to Greysight.

Jade Green
11-08-2012, 12:07 AM
Don heard April call out and hurried after his brothers to her location to see that the woman had some kid with her. The turtle bent over the boy called Joshua and picked him up. “You guys go ahead, make sure that Victoria gets there safely, I’ll take him back to the lair with April.”

..-~*~-..

Greysight’s jaw clenched as the frog mentioned that his troops were ‘fighting’ for her, but she did not comment. She wanted to hear what else this colonel had to say. Finally, he labeled her as ’important’ and she crossed her arms, “You could say that,” she replied.

Did Natalia just say ‘the princess? Wonderful. Who in their right mind would bring ‘royalty’ on an invasion?

“I hate to burst your bubble, Colonel, but the vast majority of mutants of this world don’t need to be saved. Most mutants either live on the fringes of human society or far away from it.” Were there mutants that were prisoners of humans other than Bishop? Maybe, but that was not anything that Greysight could possibly know. “Most mutants of this world would prefer it if they could live in harmony with humanity as equals. As far as I understand it, you rescued what few mutants Bishop did have and so your mission is a success.”

Joshua33
11-08-2012, 02:15 AM
Joshua had passed out from being lightheaded. Looked like his blood pressure was very low

Joshua had seemed to recover a bit as his eyes slowly opened back up, but he was still feeling groggy a bit

BubblyShell22
11-08-2012, 07:15 AM
"I think that's a good idea, Don. Alright guys, let's move. We don't want to keep the colonial waiting." As Leo got up to move, Raph walked up to him. "You think this Ribbits guy is going to believe what we say, Leo?" "We can only hope, Raph." Leo then turned to Splinter and bowed. "We'll be back soon, father."

"Very well, Leonardo," Splinter replied. "Be careful."

As his sons left, Splinter made a cup of tea and sat down to watch television. He just hoped his sons would be okay and that they wouldn't run into Bishop again. That man had made their lives miserable.

TurtleTitan97
11-08-2012, 08:42 AM
Leo nodded. "Sure thing, Don. Raph, Mikey, let's go." Leo turned and saw Victoria leaving. "Where's she going?" asked Raph. They followed her as she went up to the surface. Just as Leo had open the manhole, he quickly closed it. "Yo Leo, what's wrong?", asked Raph. "I just saw an EPF truck!" said Leo. Raph was surprised. "Are you sure?" "Well it sure wasn't an ice cream truck." Leo checked again. "Coast is clear." Leo helped his brothers up. "Why are EPF here? We don't usually see them a lot in New York unless it's something serious.", said Raph. Leo thought about it, and then he realize what was going on. "They must be here for the mutants that attacked their base! We better find Victoria and Colonial Ribbits fast." Raph looked around and pointed at a billboard. "I think I see her!" "Good eye, Raph. Let's hurry, guys." As they came on top of a roof, they jumped over to where Victoria was.

Lethal Lullaby
11-08-2012, 09:16 AM
Joshua had passed out from being lightheaded. Looked like his blood pressure was very low

Joshua had seemed to recover a bit as his eyes slowly opened back up, but he was still feeling groggy a bit

"How you doing, Josh?" April asked him as she saw him open his eyes.

Joshua33
11-08-2012, 11:30 AM
Joshua let out a small groan as his eyes started to one up fully

Z"Not sonwell, April. I think my blood pressure dropped a good amount. Whenever it gets low like this, I start to get light headed." Joshua says a bit groggy

Jade Green
11-08-2012, 10:04 PM
So far, the kid didn't realize that Don was carrying him. He looked to April and back down at the boy in his arms. "Are you ok enough to walk?" He asked.

Toonami Tom
11-08-2012, 10:08 PM
Colonial Ribbits was somewhat irritated by what Greysight said. "Mutants and humans living in harmony, huh?" The frog said. "I think we would all like that. Just as much as I would like to be a movie star. We can't have everything we want. I am glad to hear that the mutants of this world don't mind the oppression though. Why should they have to put up with it? If I went down into the city right now, people would run from me like I was some kind of monster. So you don't think it is a good idea to invade the entire city and take it for mutant kind then? Maybe I won't do that..... and maybe I will. One thing is for sure though. Before I leave and go back to my home world, I'm taking Bishop down. He's already responsible for killing some of my followers."

Natalia looked to the frog, who had just said a lot. "Oh yeah, this meeting is going great...." The fox said sarcastically, under her breath.

"Did you say something?" The frog asked her.

"It was nothing." Natalia told him.

Victoria looked to Leonardo. "I'm glad you guys are here. Some of Bishop's troops were after me. I'm on my way to meet with Colonial Ribbits."

Just then what appeared to be a mutant lizard in a black ninja jumpsuit walked up to the group of turtles.

"Hey dude." Mikey said. He then looked to Victoria. "Do you know him?"

Victoria shook her head. "No, I don't."

The lizard stared at the turtles, and his eyes seemed to be glowing red. He turned his head to look around, then looked at Leonardo.

Mikey didn't like this. "So..... where ya from?"

The lizard said nothing, just stared at them.

Joshua33
11-09-2012, 04:28 AM
Joshua nodded his head in response

"Yeah, I think so." Joshua says

As his vision started to come back to normal, he saw the one who was helping him other then April was a turtle.

"Thanks for the help, um I don't think I caught your name." Joshua says

Jade Green
11-09-2012, 11:28 AM
"If I understand the situation correctly, Colonel Ribbits," Greysight crossed her arms and tried to keep her tone as calm and respectful as possible, "you and your team came out of that portal with your fists swinging. You perceived the portal to be a threat, attacking the cause of this threat seems like a logical option; however..."

Her hands dropped to her sides, "what were you expecting: that whomever created the portal would immediately raise their hands and give up? No, colonel, someone with the technology to create such a portal would also have the means to defend themselves. If you're upset about the loss of life, you only have yourself to blame!"

She breathed, "Now, I can help you get home. Or, if you truly want to help the 'oppressed' here, you can join me. Either way, know this: Bishop isn't the only threat this world has to offer."

..-~*~-..

Don set Joshua down, pleased and surprised that he didn't freak out at seeing a giant mutant turtle. "My name's Donatello," He said, offering his hand, "But most everyone calls me Don."

Joshua33
11-09-2012, 11:40 AM
For some odd reason, Joshua was not freaking out about Donatello, being a mutant turtle. He was a bit more concerned about Jen's new skills

"Thanks Donatello. I'm a little too worried about some moves my ex-girlfriend Jen used on me just a little while ago on me. Somewhere along the line, she picked up on some ninja skills and actually used them on me." Joshua reveals

TurtleTitan97
11-09-2012, 01:09 PM
"We just saw some EPF trucks earlier. We need to reach the colonial quickly", replied Leo. As soon as the mutant lizard appeared, Leo could tell he was a ninja based on his outfit. When he didn't say anything after Mikey spoke, Raph became annoyed. "Look creep, we don't have time for this! If you're just going to do nothing but stare at us, then move out of our way! Before I make you move!" Raph placed his hand on his sai. "And trust me, you don't want that to happen." "Raph, stand down! I'll handle this", said Leo. He politely bowed to the other ninja. "You will have to excuse my brother, he has a bit of a temper. You must be with Colonial Ribbits, right? We aren't here for a fight, only to talk with him. Would be kind enough to lead us to him, Mr...?"

Lethal Lullaby
11-09-2012, 04:51 PM
April was glad to see that Joshua was alright. And also that he didn't freak out when seeing her friends

Joshua33
11-09-2012, 06:33 PM
Joshua needed to tell Donatello about the ninja moves Jen displayed

"Donatello, you have to believe me. I studied the ninja moves Jen showed me. I checked on my iPad. I believe she may have been taught about the Foot. I know, because well, I'm a quick study. And here, look for yourself." Joshua says to Donatello, showing him a video of the Foot and one of Jen. Both videos show the same ninja moves

Toonami Tom
11-09-2012, 07:59 PM
Colonial Ribbits thought about what Greysight said. "I think I understand your point. It was a mistake for me to lead my team into the portal. We thought we were defending ourselves. I guess we should have been ready for whatever came out of the portal, but we didn't want to wait for that, so we went in. So I decided to rescue any mutants that were oppressed in this new world. I guess it is time to go home."

The frog didn't say anything for a few minutes. "I may take you up on that offer to work with you, or maybe you will be working with me, since I'm the Colonel. Right now, I need to get my team mates back home. Do you know how to do that? Only Bishop has a portal."

Natalia looked to the frog. "I have the blueprints, we can build another one."

The frog replied "Only if we have to. I don't think I want to wait that long. Besides, we need the crystal to power it."

Mikey got closer to the lizard and waved a hand in front of him.

"Hey, anybody in there?" The turtle asked.

The lizard moved over a few feet and looked back at Leonardo. He answered the blue masked turtle. "Rob..... call me Rob. I have a message for the Colonial."

Victoria found this lizard confusing. "What is the message?" She asked him.

"I can not tell you. I must speak with the Colonial." The lizard stared at Leonardo.

"Why are his eyes glowing red? They don't look like any eyes I have seen before." Victoria whispered to the blue masked turtle.

Mikey looked around. "This is weird. I guess we should go find Colonial Ribbits."

TurtleTitan97
11-09-2012, 08:23 PM
Leo looked to Victoria and whispered. "Yeah, they do look strange." He turned back to the lizard. "Well, it's nice to meet you, Rob. I'm Leonardo, Leo for short. These are Mikey and Raph, my brothers. And this is our friend Victoria." Leo wondered what was it was that Rob had to say to the Colonial.

"Will you excuse us for a second?",said Raph. He turned to the others and got them into a huddle. "Okay, bottam line, I don't trust this guy. There's something off about him." Leo frowned. "Hold on Raph, we don't know that." He looked back at Rob. "Still, you might bring up a good point. Okay, here's the plan. Raph, Mikey, I want you two to keep a close eye on him. If he does anything funny, you know what to do." Leo walked back to Rob. "Hey Rob, why don't you come join us? We're on our way to meet with the Colonial right now. Besides, we're one turtle short, and with the EPF trucks around, we could use another ninja. And why don't you tell us alittle about yourself on the way?"

Toonami Tom
11-09-2012, 08:44 PM
"Hello everyone." The lizard said.

Victoria didn't like this mysterious mutant. "I think he's a robot." She whispered to Leonardo.

"Not a robot." Rob said. "I can hear you."

Victoria didn't reply. Instead she got behind Leonardo, to protect herself from this creature.

Mikey replied to Leonardo. "Sounds like a good plan." Letting him know that he would be watching this lizard.

Rob moved closer to the blue masked turtle. "My master sent me to meet with Colonial Ribbits. I am.... new."

Victoria didn't understand. "What do you mean by that?"

"New." Is all Rob said. "Now we must find Colonial Ribbits."

Natalia replied to the Colonial. "I think the only crystal available is at Agent Bishop's base."

The fox then asked Greysight "Will you take us there? You seem to be on better terms with him than we are. You didn't try to blow him up with a grenade like I did." She smirked. She was then serious, waiting for a reply. So it all comes down to this turtle. We need her help. She thought to herself. Greysight had already helped her by finding a way out of Bishop's base earlier that night. Now she would be the best way to go back.

TurtleTitan97
11-09-2012, 09:07 PM
Leo nodded. "Okay then. We should get going. We're getting close to Laird street." After moving across some rooftops, they finally reached their location. Wow, Leo thought, look at all those mutants! He soon saw Colonial Ribbits among. Raph turned to Rob as they came to meet the muants."So who exactly is this 'master' of yours anyway?"

Toonami Tom
11-09-2012, 09:14 PM
Mikey and Victoria followed Raph and Leonardo to Laird street. The orange masked turtle leaped to the roof, and so did the princess turtle.

Natalia looked to this new group of mutant turtles, and one lizard. She didn't say anything.

Colonial Ribbits turned to face them. "So you must be the turtles Victoria told me about. Good to meet you. I'm meeting with Ms. Greysight right now, so if you wait a few minutes, that would be nice."

"Alright, I understand." Victoria respectfully replied.

Rob stood next to Raph. "My master.... he told me his name was Baxter Stockman. Does that mean anything to you?"

TurtleTitan97
11-09-2012, 09:29 PM
Leo bowed. "Of course. We'll wait."

Raph suddenly flashed an angry look. He quickly slammed Rob against the wall. "I knew it! I knew we couldn't trust you, lousy little...!"

Leo quickly ran next to Raph. "Raph, what's going on?!"

Raph turned to him. "I was right, Leo. This guy couldn't be trusted! Guess who his so-called 'master' is! I'll give you a hint, April worked for him."

Leo looked at Rob in complete shock. "Stockman? You work for Baxter Stockman?!"

"We have a winner!", said Raph. He grabbed one of his sais and pointed it at Rob's face. "Alright, spill it! Why did Stockman send you here?!"

Toonami Tom
11-09-2012, 09:41 PM
Colonial Ribbits nodded to Leonardo. "Thanks."

Rob didn't try to fight back. The lizard looked at Raph. "I am supposed to destroy the frog. That is my mission. I feel conflicted. I'm not sure if I should do it or not." He looked at the turtle. "You have three seconds to put down the weapons." His eyes started glowing.

Natalia walked over to Raph. "What is going on here?" The fox asked in a demanding tone. "Who are you, and what is he, a robot lizard?" She put a hand on a sheathed katana, but did not bring the sword forth yet.

Mikey had his nunchucks in his hands. "Dude, I think it is a cyborg destroyer. They show up in Sci-Fi movies a lot. I would know." The turtle was a fan of robot movies and comic books.

TurtleTitan97
11-09-2012, 09:53 PM
Raph rolled his eyes at Mikey's comment. He then turned to face the fox that was talking to him. "The name's Raphael, and this bozo is Rob, who was sent here to kill you're colonial by a mad scientist. You're welcome by the way." He focused his attention back on Rob. "See, here's the thing. Being the good guys, we don't really approve of that sort of thing. So if you think for a second we're going to let you do it, you're as crazy as Stockman. Besides", said Raph as he gestured towards the others, "You're out numbered, so you're in no position to make demands."

"Careful Raph, the way his eyes are glowing..."

"Relax Leo, I got this under control. What's the worst he can do?"

Jade Green
11-09-2012, 10:30 PM
Greysight decided not to point out that she was, or used to be, military too. "I have already spoken to Bishop about the portal, he is willing to grant you access to the portal--."

Two, no, four turtles and a lizard jumped onto the roof. The colonel asked them to wait their turn and then turned back to her. Then, the lizard spoke to the burly male turtle, and then he immediately attacked.

"Baxter, eh?" Greysight frowned. She had warned Bishop that she would protect the Colonel and his men until she made a decision. The female turtle, Greysight, "Excuse me." She told the colonel and walked over to Raphael and the Lizard.

"Before you punch his face in, can I please 'speak' to him?" She asked Raphael.

..*..

"Well, they do look similar..." Don muttered, "but, that doesn' tmean she's joined th foot, does it?"

Toonami Tom
11-09-2012, 11:23 PM
Natalia unsheathed the katana sword. She was ready to fight.

Colonial Ribbits took two ninja stars from his belt and held them ready to strike. "I don't think he wants to talk."

Mikey twirled his nunchucks.

Rob threw Raph off of him with a mighty shove. "There is no conversation," the lizard said. "Only the mission." His eyes glowed bright red and he fired duel lasers at Greysight.

Natalia jumped in front of the turtle and raised her katana in front of the lasers. They struck the metal, and melted the sword. The fox threw the weapon down and kicked the lizard in the head.

Rob's head spun all the way around, and he hit the fox with his tail, sending her flying to the edge of the roof.

The Colonial's two ninja starts struck the lizard below the neck. The lizard sparked a few times and then blew up.

Natalia got up and looked at the robotic pieces that were in several locations. "Yeah, he was a robot. Randi, do you know about the guy who sent him?"

"I do," Mikey said. "He's totally crazy and he works for Agent Bishop. He's always trying to make some kind of robots to attack us. First it was these little robots called mousers."

Victoria was feeling nervous, but she was glad the robot was no longer a threat. "So where do we go from here?" The turtle girl asked.

"To Bishop's base, and we are going home." The frog replied. "Now, turtles, I don't think we have been properly introduced."

The fox sighed. "I just want there to be some order in this chaos...."

Joshua33
11-10-2012, 05:14 AM
Joshua then put his iPad away

"I understand why you don't think Jen would join the Foot. But it is something to think about. I knew Jen. Thought I could trust her. Big mistake on my part." Joshua says

TurtleTitan97
11-10-2012, 09:41 AM
Raph stepped on a piece of Rob. "When I get my hands on Stockman, I'm gonna...!"

"Relax Raph. Will worry about that later." He turned to the colonial. "I'm Leonardo. These are Michelanglo and Raphael. We came here to talk about your plan for liberating the mutants in our world."

Toonami Tom
11-10-2012, 10:12 AM
Mikey picked up a silver robot hand. "Look out Raph, its the claw." He was playing around.

Victoria listened to the conversation between the turtles and Colonial Ribbits. She hoped the frog would be friends with them. So far everything was fine, other than the robot lizard attack.

"Its good to meet you." Colonial Ribbits said. "My plan has changed. I think it would be too dangerous and we might all be destroyed by the humans."

Mikey watched the Colonial. "Yeah, that doesn't sound good."

The frog continued with "So instead of taking over your city and claiming it for mutant kind, I would like to find and rescue any oppressed mutants in this world. I have political power in my world, so I would like to offer any mutants of this world a home in my world. Would you like to join me in my mission to free oppressed mutants?"

Victoria didn't like it that Colonial Ribbits originally planned to take over the city. She knew that wouldn't be a good plan, and the humans couldn't all be bad. She had met Casey Jones earlier.

The orange masked turtle looked to one of his brothers. "So what do you think, Leo?"

Natalia was interested in what Greysight would think about this. Personally, the fox didn't think that Colonial Ribbits had the political power to let anyone join their home world.

TurtleTitan97
11-10-2012, 10:22 AM
Raph slapped the claw out of Mikey's hand. "Haha, you're hilarious."

Leo considered the colonial's proposal. He didn't see anything wrong with it, and it did seem like a good idea. "Alright, my brothers and I will assist you in anyway we can."

Jade Green
11-10-2012, 10:55 AM
When the lizard threw the burly Raphael to the ground, Greysight had immediately thrown up her telekinetic shield; but, the action went unnoticed as Natalia destroyed her sword to 'save' the turtle. Then, Colonel Ribbits talked about 'freeing' the oppressed mutants from the world. "Oh for the love of..."

She threw up her hands and turned as if she was going to walk away from Leonardo, Raphael, and Colonel Ribbits. Then, she turned around and faced them again, "You had better listen to me," said the female turtle, "There are people out there, a whole army of them that wants to release a virus that can potentially kill 90% of the sentient population. They need to be dealt with, or there won't be any as you called them 'oppressed' mutants for you wanna-be heroes to rescue!"

She glared at the Colonel, "When you do decide to help the real cause or to go home, give me a call. Until then, good luck with Baxter's bots." Randi, who was also a female turtle like a princess, glared back at Leonardo and Raph, but didn't say anything before turning back to the water tower. "Michaela! We're going!"

The hare stuck her head out of the water tower and asked, "Is it safe?"

"It never is!" She glanced to Natalia and added, "Any one who does want to join me, right now are welcomed to come."

..-~*~-..

"Well, if she's part of the Foot, then we'll try to help you the best we can..." Don replied, "But, why are you in the sewers in the first place?"

TurtleTitan97
11-10-2012, 11:04 AM
Leo was shocked. He turned to the colonial. "Is this true?!", he demanded.

Raph walked over to Greysight. "Wanna-be heroes?! Hey, watch it lady! We've fought off against some of the toughest baddies in this world! If anyone's the wanna-be here, it's you! Besides, where's you're proof of this virus anyway?!"

Jade Green
11-10-2012, 11:13 AM
"Hmph," Greysight looked away from Raphael and headed towards the water tower, "I don't exactly keep evidence hanging around; but, if you want evidence, you're welcomed to come too. Ready yet, Mickey?"

The hare tossed out a bag which stopped in mid air and then floated to Greysight's waiting hand. Michaela jumped out after, landing gracefully next to the female turtle, "Aren't you going to warn them about the Militia too?"

"Oh, yeah, see any mutants claiming to be from the Mutant Militia, don't trust them."

TurtleTitan97
11-10-2012, 11:24 AM
"Raph, can I talk to you for a sec?" Raph came to Leo and he whispered to him. "What she said about that virus disturbs me. I want you to go with her and see if she's telling the truth."

Raph was about to argue, but he decided not too. He had been trying to learn to control his temper and stop having fights with Leo. "Ok, I'll do it."

"Great. Keep your communicater on. If she is telling the truth, I want it reported ASAP."

Raph walked back to Greysight. "Alright. Lead the way, toots."

Jade Green
11-10-2012, 11:42 AM
Michaela snickered at the word 'toots'. Greysight sighed, and rubbed her cheek and the back of her neck. "Please don't call me that, the name is Miranda; but, Randi will do in a pinch."

Toonami Tom
11-10-2012, 11:44 AM
Colonial Ribbits was surprised and kind of angry that Greysight was leaving. He looked to Leonardo. "This is the first I have heard of this. I don't know if its true or not. I say we work together."

Mikey watched Greysight, Michaela, and Raph leaving. He didn't know what to say.

Natalia walked away, leaving with the turtle in the shades. "I'm coming with you."

Colonial Ribbits called to her "If you walk away, I can't guarantee that you will be able to come back."

The fox looked back to him. "What do you mean?"

The frog looked at her. "We will probably be going home soon. It won't look very good if you don't come with us, and those in our world might think you're a traitor."

Natalia thought about this for a moment. "I guess that's the chance I will have to take. I think Randi's right." She looked away from the frog.

Colonial Ribbits took the communicator from his belt and typed a few keys. "The helicopter should be here soon."

Victoria walked up to Leonardo. "Do you think everything is going to be okay?"

TurtleTitan97
11-10-2012, 11:54 AM
Leo looked at the colonial. "Very well then. We'll join you." He turned to Victoria and Mikey. "I'm sure it. We'll get you and all of these other mutants back home safely. I promise."

"Alright, Randi. Let's go." He saw the fox called Natalia join up with them. He looked back at his brothers and waved at them.

Leo whispered under his breath. "Be careful, Raph."

Toonami Tom
11-10-2012, 01:49 PM
Colonial Ribbits nodded in agreement with Leonardo. "I'm glad to hear that. I think we can make great progress for mutant kind. Unlike someone who ran off...." He looked towards Greysight.

Victoria smiled. "Thanks. I think we will be fine then." She gave Leonardo a hug.

Mikey watched a helicopter get closer to them. "It looks like one of Bishop's helicopters."

"Its one we took with us." The Colonial replied.

The helicopter landed and a mutant chicken stepped on to the roof. "We're all ready to go, Colonial Ribbits."

"Good," replied the frog. "Then let's go to Bishop's base." He got on the helicopter.

"Bishop's base? Are you out of your mind?" Mikey asked.

Victoria also got on the helicopter.

"Uh, Leo, what should we do? Go with them?" The orange masked turtle asked.

Natalia walked next to Greysight. "That group you told us about..... the Mutant Militia..... they sound dangerous, to say the least. I'm going to work with you. Where are we going?" The fox looked to Raph. "I find it interesting that you're coming with us." She smiled at him, but it was a quick smile.

Lethal Lullaby
11-10-2012, 02:42 PM
"Don't be too hard on your self Josh." April smiled at him. "Like I said. We all make mistakes. Besides, you'll always meet new friends along your way."

TurtleTitan97
11-10-2012, 02:51 PM
Leo placed a hand on Mikey's shoulder. "I understand you're worried, Mikey. But I don't think we can just let them go off to Bishop's base by themselves. They need all the help they can get. Besides, if what the girl Greysight said about the virus is true, we need to keep a close eye on the colonial." Leo took out his communicator. "Don, Raph, it's Leo. Change of plans. We're going to try and send Victoria, along with the other mutants here, back to their world. Try to get to Bishop's base ASAP. We'll need both of you there." Leo walked to the helicopter.

Raph turned to Natalia. "Yeah, well, Leo just wants to know more about this 'virus'. By the way, what's the story with this...Mutant Militia?" Raph took out his communicator and listen to Leo's message. "Roger that, fearless leader. Alright, let's make this quick. My brothers are going to need me."

Jade Green
11-10-2012, 02:51 PM
"He's going to Bishop's base." Michaela whispered to Randi.

"I know, I hope he tries to contact Bishop peacefully... he's likely to get killed if he attacks." She replied, "Bishop will defend himself, and even destroy the crystal if he has to... I would."

"Shouldn't we... stop them?"

"No, Raphael here wanted proof, and that's what I'm going to give him." Randi looked to Natalia, "yes they're dangerous and they're organized. They make Ribbits look like a tadpole. They want to eradicate humanity, never mind the mutants that could die in the process. Bishop has been working with me to stop them, and to even find a vaccine if i can get my hands on a viable strain... I am mainly worried what might happen if you colonel meets General Marx."

Then she looked to Raph "I'll explain on the way." She then broke into a sprint and jumped off the side of the building. Michaela was close behind.

..*..

Don heard his communicator and held it up, he listened to Leo's message and looked to April. "I've gotta go. You two should get out of here."

Lethal Lullaby
11-10-2012, 05:15 PM
April nodded in reply to Donatello. "Right." She turned to Joshua, "alright Josh, are you ready to go now?"

Toonami Tom
11-10-2012, 06:20 PM
Natalia ran and followed Greysight. "It looks like the journey will be by the roof tops. That's fine, I'm good at that. I still don't know where we're going." The fox wished that she still had her katanas. One was lost at Bishop's base and the other one was melted. Wherever Greysight was taking them would probably lead to a battle, or there was a good possibility of a battle. She looked around as she ran, checking the surroundings.

"Yeah, I agree." Mikey said, and he got on the helicopter. Some more mutants in uniforms climbed into the helicopter with them. It was getting crowded.

The helicopter took off and flew to Bishop's base. It wasn't a long flight, but it wasn't that short either.

The vehicle landed, and Colonial Ribbits went for the door. "Prepare for a fight. Not that there will be one, but we must be ready." The frog leaped out of the helicopter and looked around. Nearby there were other vehicles, mostly vans, armored cars, and trucks. Some the vehicles had some of the mutants in them, as they followed along. "I think we're all here." The Colonial said.

The many mutant soldiers stood around, ready to go home or to fight Bishop's troopers. There were all kinds of mutants, ranging from wolves, big cats, a squirrel, and some toads.

Mikey got out of the helicopter too. "Look at all the troops." He said, looking at the many Bishop troopers in black armor. "In the words of a famous Jedi Master, I have a bad feeling about this."

"What's a Jedi Master?" Colonial Ribbits asked.

"Never mind. You probably don't have that movie in your world." He replied.

The troopers in armor approached, their laser weapons aimed at the mutants.

The many mutants all held their weapons, ready to fight.

One trooper yelled "Drop your weapons! You will be sorry you came back here!"

Colonial Ribbits boldly stepped forward. "We're not here for a fight, you knucklehead. Tell Bishop that Greysight sent us, he will understand."

The trooper picked up a radio and gave Bishop the message. A moment later the trooper said "Alright, come with us."

The mutants followed the troopers, away from the vehicles, towards Bishop's tower. They entered the building.

As they walked down a hall way, Mikey looked to Leo. "It kind of feels like we're all marching towards something great, like ice cream. Or maybe not."

They turned a few corners, passing many armed troopers along the way. They finally came to a door. One trooper used a key card to get it to open. "Go slow, no fast movements." A man with a black helmet with a red visor told them.

Everyone entered the room, and a mutant tiger snarled at the trooper.

Agent Bishop had his hands behind his back, and he was looking at a portal. He turned to face them, with a grin on his face. Then the door electronically shut and locked itself.

"Welcome back gentlemen." Bishop addressed the group. "I missed you." He was still grinning.

"Enough games, Bishop. You know why we're here." Colonial Ribbits said and he walked up to Bishop.

The frog and Bishop stared at each other.

"I have a one way ticket home for you and your soldiers. I trust that Greysight enlightened you, and now you and your mutants are thinking with clear heads." Bishop stated.

The frog was disgusted with Bishop. "Under different circumstances I would slice you down. Let's get this over with, I've seen enough of your ugly world."

"I wouldn't have it any other way." Bishop pressed a few buttons on the newly repaired portal and a blue vortex formed in the middle. "I just want you to know, you made the right decision. Now go.... all of you."

Colonial Ribbits glared at Bishop. The frog then looked back to his soldiers. "Alright soldiers, we're finally going home. I want you to march into that portal, and I will be with you soon."

The mutants did as they were told, and once they made contact with the vortex they seemed to disappear in a flash.

The only mutants in the room now were Mikey, his blue masked brother, Colonial Ribbits, and Victoria.

The turtle girl looked to Leo and Mikey. "Do you think you could find a way to visit sometime? You would love my world."

Before anyone could answer, Bishop interrupted with "Why don't you go with her? I'm sure that would make everyone happy. You turtles always interfere with my plans, so it will be good to be rid of you one way or another." He looked around. "Although, I see that two of you and the rat are missing."

Mikey looked to Leo, and then to all the troopers in the room.

"So are you going?" Bishop asked.

Colonial Ribbits got closer to Bishop and yelled into his face. "That's not why they're here!"

Bishop grabbed Colonial Ribbits by the back of the head and with a quick motion he threw him into the portal. "Now, will you three turtles kindly join your friend? It is in your best interest."

TurtleTitan97
11-10-2012, 06:28 PM
Leo was furious after Bishop just threw the colonial in the portal. He looked towards him. "If you think you're gonna scare us into going through that portal, you've got another thing coming, Bishop!" He took out his kantana blades and pointed at Bishop. "Victoria, go through the portal! We'll be alright! Mikey, we're getting out of here!"

Joshua33
11-10-2012, 06:47 PM
Joehua nodded to April

"To quickly answer you question Donatello, I did some looking on my iPad. I think I may have some connections here in the sewers." Joshua replied he then followed April

Toonami Tom
11-10-2012, 06:50 PM
Agent Bishop looked at Leonardo with a serious expression. "You're not a threat. I'm going to make sure you leave this room. You may not be alive when you do. It's your choice, I'm trying to show you mercy."

The troopers in the room all aimed their laser blasters at the turtles, ready to fight.

Victoria looked to Mikey and Leo. "Are you sure? What if you need my help?"

"We have this one, Victoria. We'll catch up later." Mikey told her.

"Uh, alright. Bye." The turtle girl replied, and she walked through the portal.

Bishop yelled "Attack them!" and the room lit up like some kind of wild dance party with green and blue lasers.

Mikey dodged laser blasts and ran forward, twirling his nunchucks. He smacked a few troopers in the helmets. "This isn't too bad." He said, avoiding blasts.

Agent Bishop took a fighting stance and stared at Leo. He then ran at him, did a flip over his head, and kicked his shell. Bishop calmly walked to the other end of the room, where another door was located. He was about to leave.

Mikey continued fighting troopers. "You guys have nothing on us."

One trooper said "Unbelievable....."

"Yeah! We're unbelievable!" Mikey said and did a jump kick.

TurtleTitan97
11-10-2012, 06:56 PM
Leo got back on his feet. He looked straight at Bishop as he was leaving. "Oh no you don't!" He ran straight him, and while doing so he used his swords to disarm the soilders and sent them flying, moving as fast as he can like the ninja he was. He jumped and hit Bishop from behind, sending him into the wall. "That was for the colonial!"

Jade Green
11-10-2012, 07:16 PM
"I'll help you look into that later." Don said quickly and disappeared deeper into the sewers (ninja style).

He found a safe manhole and climbed up into an alley. Then, he contacted Leo, "Leo? I'm on my way..."

..-~*~-..

As she continued roof hopping, Greysight began to explain telepathically about the Mutant Militia. ~Around the time of the cold war, a group of men just called 'the Five' began looking for a way to create a super soldier. They worked with a geneticist who claimed that he had isolated a gene that was in only about point one percent of the human population. He said, that although dormant, once activated, this gene could give its owner powers. It took years, but he was finally able to do it... but 'The Five' didn't like how. The doctor had to mutate the individual in an extreme way. Combining their normal DNA with that of an animal. In my case, it was a turtle.~

She stopped on a roof top to catch her breath. ~Four of 'The Five' abandoned the project and the last chose to continue with the project... Although they no longer had any support, they decided to create a home for the mutants they created and a military to protect them... but that was some time ago and both are now dead. The new leaders of the Mutant Militia want to use the same genetic technology to release a virus into the world that could deconstruct the human dna code...~

She pointed to the roof entrance to the building, "We go in there..."

Toonami Tom
11-10-2012, 08:17 PM
Natalia leaped to the roof where Greysight was. She looked at the building. I wonder what we will find in there. She thought to herself. I could be home by now...... probably..... and it isn't my fight..... this is the right thing to do though.

The fox didn't want to say that, but Greysight probably knew it since she could know the thoughts of other people.

"I think this is for the good of everyone, stopping the Mutant Militia's plan." The fox said. "Interesting story by the way, thanks for explaining all of that." She waited to learn how Greysight would want them to enter the building. She was not going to go first, she planned to follow along. "I don't have any questions for you right now, but I might once we get inside." She imagined what could be in there. Maybe a high-tech lab.

Bishop got up and tripped Leo with a low kick. He adjusted his glasses. "The Colonial is fine. I suspect you wanted to work with him. That's too bad, but you can still join him if you go through the portal." He then ran and opened the electronic door, and made it close. There was a small window. Bishop waved to him, as a way to taunt the turtle. He then walked away.

Mikey hit the last trooper in the room with one of his nunchucks. "Hey Leo, I think that's all of them. We did a good job. I don't think it was too bad really, those troopers aren't very good at aiming." The orange masked turtle walked over to the portal and hit the crystal with a nunchuck. It fell from the portal, and the vortex closed. Mikey caught the crystal and looked at it. "Its a nice blue." He said. "I think we should take this with us. Any ideas on how we can leave the room?"

The portal was shut off, since it needed the crystal to work.

TurtleTitan97
11-10-2012, 09:09 PM
Leo looked at Bishop angerly as he walked away. Calm down Leo, he thought, there's always next time. Leo turned to Mikey. "Good idea, Mikey. We should take it with us. I'm sure Don would love to look for this." He looked around the room. "Try to find a ventilation shaft, or something big enough that we can crawl through." He took out his communicater. "Don, we could sure use some help. How far are you from Bishop's base?"

Raph shook his head. "Why did I agree with this? My two brothers are in the hideout belonging to one of our most dangerous foes. And here I am while they might be in trouble. I feel so useless right now!", he said when he hit against the wall.

Toonami Tom
11-10-2012, 09:18 PM
"That's a good idea, Leo." Mikey said. "Yeah, I also think Donnie would like to look at the crystal. I wonder where it is from and why it is able to power the portal." The turtle looked around the room. "There's a ceiling vent. We can go through there. Also, don't worry about Bishop, we came here to send the mutants back to their home world."

Mikey ran and leaped up to the vent and pulled off the cover. He then climbed up into it. "Do you need a lift? If I can jump up here, you should be able to."

The turtle looked at the crystal he was holding in one hand.

Natalia put a hand on Raph's shoulder. "I think it will be okay. I understand how you feel. Agent Bishop...... is..... scary." She wasn't sure if she was making him feel better or not. She took her hand away from his shoulder. "Your brothers seem strong to me."

TurtleTitan97
11-10-2012, 09:27 PM
Leo smiled a bit. "You're right, Mikey. The important thing is that we've succeded in our mission." As Mikey up to the ceiling vent, Leo looked up. "Thanks for the offer, Mikey, but I think I can make it." With one leap, Leo was up with Mikey. "C'mon, little brother, let's go home."

Raph looked to Natalia. "Yeah, I know. It's just...we've only been able to take down Bishop as a team. If anything ever happened to those two..." Raph couldn't finish his sentence.

Toonami Tom
11-10-2012, 10:03 PM
Mikey smiled at his brother. "It will be good to go home and get away from this place." He started crawling through the vents. "I like it better when everyone is with us, but I think we make a great team. So..... do you think we will get to meet with Victoria again?" The orange masked turtle found another vent cover. "You can answer that in a minute if you want to. I found a vent that leads into the hall way we walked down when we came in the building." The orange masked turtle with the nunchucks lifted the vent cover off and tossed it down.

There was a metal clang, alerting some troopers that there were intruders.

Mikey leaped down to the floor. "Uh, that was kind of loud. Why can't they make vent covers with softer material?"

The troopers started firing lasers at the turtle.

"Come on Leo!" Mikey ran for the door and did a jump kick to get it to open.

"Oww my foot!" The turtle continued running and found a few vehicles. He leaped on to the back of a truck and then made his way to the driver's side. It must have been a vehicle one of the mutant soldiers drove earlier, because the keys were there. "I have us a ride." He drove the truck to where Leo was, waiting for him to get in.

The troopers continued firing lasers at them.

Natalia wanted Raph to know that she was there to be his friend. They had just met, but she knew they all wanted the same thing, and that was peace.

"So what's the plan, Greysight?" The fox asked. Natalia thought she knew, but it was to get Raph to think about something else.

TurtleTitan97
11-11-2012, 11:04 AM
Leo jumped into the truck. "Alright, let's go!" As the drove away from the base, Leo turned to Mikey. "Well Mikey, I don't think we haven't seen the last of Victoria. Perhaps our paths will cross again someday. But right now, we need to focus on getting back to New York. Splinter must be so worried sick about us."

Toonami Tom
11-11-2012, 11:45 AM
Mikey drove the truck. "Yeah, that's a good point. I don't want Master Splinter to worry. This has been a far out experience, with all the mutants and having to go into Bishop's base. He's going to be mad when he finds out the crystal is gone."

The turtle continued driving until they reached the city. "Good to be home," he said, considering the city as a place of safety. "It might be a little lonely with Victoria gone." He parked the truck just anywhere that was convenient and got out of the vehicle. "I guess we should go back to the lair for now." He thought about Raph.

Mikey lifted a manhole cover and climbed down into the sewers.

Agent Bishop entered another lab at the EPF base. Baxter Stockman was looking at some computers.

"This is a bright day, Dr. Stockman." The agent said.

Stockman looked at him with a strange expression on his hologram face. "The last time I checked it was still night time."

"No, I was implying that it is a bright day for the EPF." He moved closer to the computers. "With the exception of one mutant fox, the other mutant invaders have been sent back home, and I have two of the turtles locked in a room." Bishop pressed a button, bringing up the security camera in that room. "They're gone! I locked them in, how can this be?!"

Stockman wasn't surprised. "We can always track them down. I have been working on more of my mutant infiltration robots. To save time, they are all lizards."

Bishop sighed. "I thought the first one was terminated. The element of surprise is gone."

One of the troopers entered the lab. "Agent Bishop, Sir, the crystal is missing."

The agent gritted his teeth. "Find the turtles! I know they took it! I can not allow something that powerful to fall into the wrong hands."

"I will deploy the lizards." Stockman said.

"I'm not sure that's the answer....." Bishop replied, feeling frustrated and at a loss due to the crystal being taken from the building.

Jade Green
11-11-2012, 11:52 AM
“I’ll be there soon…” Don replied. He could hear Mikey in the background saying something about a crystal and the aforementioned portal. Leo replied back to Mikey but apparently forgot that Don was on the communicator. He shook his head and continued towards Bishop’s base. He got there in time to see a truck driving away from the base. Sighing, he opened his communicator again and tried to contact Leo. “Leo?! Where are you, I’m here.”

..-~*~-..

“If you feel you should help your brothers…” Michaela began, “Then maybe you should go, I’m sure we can meet up later.”

“Bishop’s troopers can’t hit the broad side of a barn.” Randi grumbled as she headed down the flight of stairs, “judging by how you move, Raphael, I have a feeling that your two brothers can handle themselves. Please stay close to me.”

The building was old, with graffiti all over the walls. They walked past a homeless man who, strangely, didn’t seem to notice them. They headed down all the way to the first floor and then Randi, (aka Greysight) unlocked the door to the basement and stepped aside to let the three in. Michaela went first, and once Natalia and Raphael were inside, Randi followed.

The basement was decked out with nonperishable food, military grade weapons, a sleeping bag, and boxes. From the looks of things, no one had been in there for a while. “How are you two with medical science?” Randi asked and pulled out a stack of papers from one of the boxes. She handed it to Raphael first.

The papers were reports, using large medical terms and statistics on how something called the “T-43-V” worked.

(You guys are kinda going fast)

TurtleTitan97
11-11-2012, 12:24 PM
Leo saw a truck approaching and knew it was Don. "Don, it's Leo. Good to see you, bro. We got something here we thing you might want to look at." Leo handed the crystal to Don when they were close enough. "C'mon, let's go back. Don, stay behind us and see if any of Bishop's men are following." As the got back to the city, Leo opened up his communicater. "Raph, it's Leo. Mission accomplished. When your done, head back to the lair."

"Roger that, Leo.", Raph said with a smile. Ae he looked at the papers, he became confused. "I'm not much of a scientist, but maybe my bro Donnie can look at this. He's the brains of the family."

Toonami Tom
11-11-2012, 01:10 PM
((Yeah, I agree. The RPG is moving kind of fast. That is probably because it is the weekend. Everyone is doing a great job, thanks. :) I think the RPG will slow down some, especially because a new week is here and I will be busy.))

Natalia looked at the paper that Raph was holding. "I'm more of an expert with computers and other types of technology. I do have limited experience with medical science. T-43-V..... hmm.... the "V" is probably the virus." The fox looked around the room. "If there are computers here, I can try to get them running. That might give us some more information." She was somewhat interested in what kind of weapons might be in this place, but she decided not to check into it. Probably a lot of guns here. She thought to herself.

Mikey looked up from the sewers. "Hey Leo, so Donnie's here, right? Ask him what he thinks about the crystal. I wonder if its from an alien planet or something." He was thinking of Sci-Fi movies again.

Not too far away there was a mysterious individual in a black trench coat with a motorcycle helmet on. It stood next to a bike that was taken from Bishop's base. The turtles had been followed.

Lethal Lullaby
11-11-2012, 08:15 PM
""Where to Josh?" April asked him as they walked down the sewers. She wanted to see if he was recognizing anything more. She kept a more careful eye on him. After what happened earlier she hoped he wouldn't pass out again.

Joshua33
11-12-2012, 03:12 AM
Joshua thought this question April asked him over

"Well April, maybe we should head back up for now. I got some other things that need to be taken care of." Joshua says

However he was unaware Jen was up above, waiting for him

TurtleTitan97
11-13-2012, 12:07 PM
Leo looked around. "Guys, I have the strangest feeling we're being watch." He looked around again. "We need to get back to the lair fast."

Joshua33
11-13-2012, 12:32 PM
unaware to Leonardo, he was right. He and his brothers were being watched none other by Joshua's ex-girlfriend Jen. She had a plan in mind. One that would bring the turtles right to Karai. But the main key was the bait. That was when Jen thought about Joshua as the bait

Jen sent Karai a message. "Karai, Jen here. Listen I think I got an idea of how to get the turtles over to you and your father. All it requires is the right bait, my old friend Joshua. I just need the word if I can go with the plan." Jen left the message for Karai

Jade Green
11-13-2012, 02:03 PM
(Joshua? I think TurtleTitan is talking about the mystery character Toonami Tom just introduced)

"Interesting, this will entail further study." Don replied, looking down at the crystal that Mike had handed him. He too couldn't shake the feeling they were being watched. "Right behind you, Leo!" Don replied and followed his brothers into the sewers.

..-~*~-..

"It was mentioned that there were four of you," Randi didn't bother to say who had said this. "Alright then, take that copy but make sure it doesn't fall into the wrong hands..." She started looking around the room and picked up a device similar to the one that Michaela and She had used to communicate. "Here, you'll need a way to contact us when he's done."

Lethal Lullaby
11-13-2012, 08:26 PM
"If that's what you wanna you do then alright." April climbed up after him. "I'm sorry we couldn't find a lot." She added.

Joshua33
11-14-2012, 02:51 AM
Joshua knew what April meant.

"It's fine, April, don't worry to much about it. I'll look more into it later." Joshua says

However once getting out of the sewers, Joshua gad a feeling Jen was watching him

"April, look out. I sense something is wrong." Joshua says

Suddeny he is hit by a ninja kick thanks to Jen

"I was waiting for you, old friend!" Jen informs. Joshua

Joshua glares at Jen

"Jen! Why am I not surprised?" Joshua says

"You have something that I need, Joshy Josh." Jen smirked

"And what might that be, Jen?" Joshua asks

Jen smiles an evil smile

"Yourself!" Jen says

Toonami Tom
11-14-2012, 10:39 AM
Karai stood on the roof top of the Foot Fortress. It was high up and her father had planted a garden up there. It was a good place to train too, and reminded her of Japan. She looked down at the communicator and typed a message. Even though it wasn't a task that Karai saw as a priority, she was curious about where this would go, so she gave Jen the 'go ahead' on the mission.

Mikey walked quickly back to the lair. "I'm glad we're home. Maybe we can finally relax again." The turtle still wanted to get that new comic book and he wanted to read the online comic that Donnie e-mailed to him.

Natalia looked over the paper again. "I agree, if this fell into the wrong hands it would be disastrous." The fox assumed Raph would probably go back home, wherever that was, and it would probably just be her, Greysight, and Michaela. "This reminds me of missions I have been on in my world. Usually there a few surprises along the way. Based on what you have told me so far, this Mutant Militia seems extremely organized and sinister." She figured their journey would take them elsewhere, as this place was abandoned.

Unless I find a hidden door in here somewhere, which seems unlikely, we will probably move on after Gresysight finds what she's looking for. She thought.

The mysterious individual in the trench coat and the motorcycle helmet decided not to follow the turtles. Instead they got back on the motorcycle and drove towards the warehouse base that Colonial Ribbits had been using earlier.

Lethal Lullaby
11-14-2012, 04:48 PM
So this must be Jen. April was surprised. The girl did know some ninjas moves. "Leave him alone! You have no right to be attacking us like this? "April shouted at Jen.

Joshua33
11-14-2012, 05:18 PM
Jen looked to April

"Heh, looks like Joshy Josh finally has a friend. I'd never thought that would happen." Jen says

"Jen, I'm getting a little fed up with you. How did you manage to track me down here to New York?" Joshua demands

Jen smirks

"Let's just say you took my bait hook line and sinker!" Jen says

Joshua was confused

"Bait? Just what are you talking about, Jen?" Joshua asks

"Get this through your thick head, Joshy Josh. It was I who sent you that info of your parents being here in New York! I knew you'd take the bait!" Jen reveals

Joshua gasps. Jen tricked him

"How could I have been so stupid?! You tricked me AGAIN!" Joshua says

TurtleTitan97
11-14-2012, 09:38 PM
"Guys, listen! It sounds like April and that kid she was with earlier. Let's check it out." As Leo followed the sound, he saw that April and Joshua were cornered by a girl. "I wonder who she is? Looks like she's causing April and that kid trouble." He turned to his brothers. "If she trys to fight, we'll move in to help them."

Toonami Tom
11-14-2012, 09:52 PM
Mikey followed Leo into the sewers. "Yeah, looks like they're being threatened by that girl. She doesn't look very tough. I'm ready to fight if she tries anything." Mikey took his nunchucks and twirled them. "I don't want to beat up a girl though. She just looks like anybody." The orange masked turtle was disappointed, because he wanted to read some comics back at the lair.

Victoria walked up behind Jen. She took a silver bo staff from her belt and pointed it at the girl. "You should surrender," She said to her, "Because this isn't a regular staff. You don't want to find out what it does. I will give you a hint though. It could get really cold."

"Hey Victoria!" Mikey said. "How did she get back here?"

Joshua33
11-15-2012, 03:05 AM
Joshua looked to Jen in shocked anger

"Jen, this is the second time you've messed with me. First you cheated on me behind my back, then you dumped me. Now you tricked me by saying my parents were here in New York! You've always been decipicable, but now you've reached a new low!" Joshua says

Jen chuckles

"Can I help it if you're so trusting?" Jen says

She walks over to Joshua and gives him a painful electric shock, knocking him out cold

TurtleTitan97
11-15-2012, 08:55 AM
"That's our cue!" Leo jumped in front of April and Joshua. He pulled out one of his katana blades. He pointed it towards the girl who attacked Joshua. "Alright lady. I suggest you back off. NOW." He was suprised that Victoria was back. He decided to ask her how after they dealt with the girl he heard Joshua called Jen.

Joshua33
11-15-2012, 11:23 AM
Jen glared at Leonardo

"This is between two "old friends." Joshua and I have some catching up to do. Name's Jen. Joshua and I go back quite awhile. You'd be surprised who I work for. I'll just take who I came here for." Jen says to Leonardo as she grabs hold of Joshua

"Man, sure do wish I had some back up here." Jen thinks to herself

TurtleTitan97
11-15-2012, 11:59 AM
"Not gonna happen", said Leo as he moved closer. "You're outnumbered, and you have no where to run. Let him go and surrender."

Joshua33
11-15-2012, 12:05 PM
"I'm sure Karai would send some back up for me." Jen thinks to herself as she slowly backs with Joshua in her grip

"I'm warning you. You may have me outnumbered, but something tells me you wouldn't strike me while I have Joshy Josh with me. harm me and well, I'm sure you get the idea. Joshy was under the impression he had some parents here in New York. but that isn't true. It was I who sent him that false information. I was just waiting, biding my time until he let his guard down." Jen says

Toonami Tom
11-15-2012, 12:14 PM
Mikey twirled his nunchucks and moved closer to Jen. "You better let him go." The turtle said.

Victoria tripped Jen with her bo staff. "Yeah, its over now." She looked to Mikey. "Its good to be back, by the way."

Several Foot Ninjas then revealed themselves, stepping out of the shadows with their weapons.

Mikey looked to these ninjas. "Looks like we have company. We haven't fought the guys in awhile. Might be fun." He grinned.

The Foot Ninjas ran at the turtles.

Victoria froze three of the ninjas with her freeze ray.

Joshua33
11-15-2012, 12:17 PM
Jen smirked and thought to herself something. "Karai sent them no dought." She grinned

"Yes, I do work with them. And since you all have your hands full, I'll just be on my way." Jen says as she makes her getaway with Joshua

TurtleTitan97
11-15-2012, 12:27 PM
"April, get to safety! We'll cover you!" Leo flashed his swords and ran forward towards the Foot. He quickly used his katanas to disarm the ninjas and take them down. He saw Joshua being taken away by Jen. He jumps in front of her. "Leaving so soon?"

Joshua33
11-15-2012, 12:32 PM
Jen frowned. She was hoping to make a clean getaway and deal with the TMNT later.

"I'm warning you. I can do some damage to him if you continue to try to stop me. I know who you are, Leonardo. In fact I know about the four of you very well. Unless you want him in bad shape, I'll be going, but I will see you again." Jen says. Unaware to her, Joshua's iPad drops to the ground

TurtleTitan97
11-15-2012, 12:40 PM
Just as Leo was about to speak, he was attacked by some Foot ninjas. Leo couldn't help but watch as Jen took Joshua away while he was fighting off the Foot. "No!!!"

Joshua33
11-15-2012, 12:44 PM
"Yes! The plan worked! Now to get back to Foot HQ and Karai." Jen thinks to herself

She makes it back to Foot HQ, unaware Joshua's iPad may now hold all her information and ia now accessible to the TMNT

Toonami Tom
11-15-2012, 03:16 PM
Mikey battles the Foot with his nunchucks. The turtle was winning, as these ninjas were just not skilled enough. He did a jump kick and took down another ninja. He made his way over to where Leo was and defeated some of the Foot ninjas there.

Victoria was fighting the Foot ninjas with her bo staff. She was also freezing some of them with the freeze ray on the weapon. She defeated another ninja. The turtle in the blue dress looked around in the sewers. "I think that's everybody." She said. "So what was that all about?"

Mikey looked to Victoria. "I think that dude's ex-girlfriend works for the Foot. Well, actually, we know she does, that's obvious. What I'm saying is that her anger at him now involves us."

"Whatever." Victoria replied. "So we will need to rescue him now. It wouldn't be right to let the Foot ninjas take him."

"Hey Victoria," Mikey said to her, "How did you get back to our world? I'm glad you're back."

The turtle girl told him "When I arrived back home, I talked to my uncle. He's a scientist. I told him all about the portal, and the crystal, and we found a crystal just like the one in this world at a museum. Since my father is the king, he arranged for my uncle to have the crystal. So we have a portal too."

Mikey picked up the device on the ground. "Look a free iPad!" He was happy to find it.

Joshua33
11-15-2012, 03:28 PM
the iPad of Joshua's had a screen with all the information of Jen on it. It stated she had no familiy. Plus when she and Joshua were hanging out, it said how close the two of them were at least until Jen cheated on Joshua behind his back and when she dumped him, saying she felt he was holding her back.

Jen meanwhile has made it to Foot HQ and placed Joshua into a chair and tied him up to it tightly and gagged him

TurtleTitan97
11-15-2012, 03:51 PM
"An I-Pad? Mikey, let me see that." Leo looked at what was on the screen. "Wow, poor kid. He sure went through alot of pain." Leo turned to Victoria. "We really appreciate the help, Victoria. Thank you", said Leo as he bowed his head. He turned to Mikey, "And thanks for the help back there with the Foot, Mikey." He looked back at the screen. "We can't let the Foot get away with this. We need to head to their HQ. And I know just the person to talk too...Karai." He pulled out his communicator. "I hate to call Raph from his mission, but we'll need all the help we can get. Raph, it's Leo. We need you back here ASAP. The Foot have kidnapped someone."

"Sure thing, Leo. I'll be there soon."

A few minutes later, Raph appears.

Joshua33
11-15-2012, 03:57 PM
There were a few other things about Jen on the screen the TMNT needed to know. After she dumped him, Jen went to learn some ninja moves to defendnherself from any attackers just in case. She even has a short temper that can be triggered at sometimes.

"I know Karai may not have a problem with this. But her father I'm not sure of." Jen thinks to herself

Toonami Tom
11-15-2012, 05:29 PM
Victoria looked to Leonardo. "You're welcome. So it is the kid's iPad then. Those ninja guys were tough, not not too tough."

Mikey saw Raph in the distance. "Hey Raph, I'm glad you're here. I guess we're going to go fight the Foot. Did you find out anything when you went with that turtle dudette?"

Karai walked into the room in the Foot Fortress where Jen and Joshua were. "So this must be him. I see you were not able to let go of your anger." The ninja woman said. "I think this will be a good way to bring the turtles to us."

Joshua33
11-15-2012, 05:35 PM
Jen turned to face Karai. She was able to keep her cool

"It was easy to track him down, Karai. I just had to time it all out well. As for my anger, it was well under control, don't worry. I'm just not sure how your father will approve of my plan." Jen tells Karai

Joshua slowly started to wake up

TurtleTitan97
11-15-2012, 05:52 PM
Raph turned to Mikey. "I sure did. You guys aren't going to believe what I heard!" Raph procedded to what he learned of the Mutant Militia and what he saw in the lab he was in. "Some pretty spooky stuff. I told them that if they wanted to talk some more, we could meet back on Laird street. So, the Foot's back, eh? Good," said Raph as he cracked his knuckles, "I've been waiting to try some new moves." Leo nodded. "You did good, Raph." Leo turned to the others. "Alright, we need to get going. For every second we waste, Joshusa is at risk. We'll be facing vast numbers. But by working to together as a team, we can beat them. Let's go!", said Leo as he turned to leave. "Right behind ya, bro!", said Raph.

Joshua33
11-15-2012, 06:03 PM
Joshua woke with a start as he saw Jen talking to Karai, someone he didn't know about. He tried to move, but he soon found out he was tied up tightly to a chair and gagged! Now he was scared out of his mind

"Mmph!" Joshua muffled into his gag

Toonami Tom
11-15-2012, 06:37 PM
Mikey nodded his head, understanding. "Sounds like a good plan, Leo. That other group..... the Mutant Militia..... sounds like scary stuff." He then followed Leo, on their way to rescue Joshua from the Foot.

Victoria followed them. "I think I might stay outside and be on watch. Unless you want me to go in."

Mikey looked to Victoria. "Yeah, that's a good idea."

Karai looked at Joshua and then she looked to Jen. "We should probably meet with my father about this. What do you think?"

Joshua33
11-15-2012, 06:41 PM
Jen thought this for a second

"If you think we should, Karai. Then it's fine. I think Joshy Josh is not going anywhere anyway." Jen says in response to Karai

Joshua got scared when Karai mentioned her father. he had he was in deep trouble now

TurtleTitan97
11-15-2012, 06:52 PM
After the turtles jumped acrossed rooftops, the finally reached their destination: Foot HQ. Leo turned to his brothers. "This mission is going to require absolute stealth. We can't let the Foot know we're here. If we're spotted, every Foot ninja in that building we'll be after us, including you-know-who. Here's the plan. We need to find a memeber of the Foot and get them to tell us where Joshua is being held. Then we need to move through the building without being seen by using the vents. Once we find him, we get out quickly." He lookd back towards the building. "Let's go." Raph found a vent that led to inside the Foot HQ. He open it using his sai, and he climbed in. Leo follwed after him.

Joshua33
11-15-2012, 06:58 PM
Even though she didn't say it out loud, Jen was scared if Karai's father Shredder would find her plan to lure the the TMNT here selfish. But then again, it would bring the turtles here. So maybe it would work out and Shredder would be pleased with her plan and waited for Karai to lead the way to her father