PDA

View Full Version : That Crazy Chick

Pages : [1] 2

Lethal Lullaby
10-21-2012, 04:17 PM
The turtles sorta befriend another teenage girl named Shilo, (look in character profiles for any other info), after she sees them fighting her cousin and some other members of a gang. Eventually they meet her alter ego Shadow. Fun and Excitement comes when Shilo's around, but when Shadow arrives watch out.

Characters (is it alright if we use the nick turtles?) :
Shilo/ Shadow: 19thCenturyGhost
Don: Roland
Raph: Justin
Mikey: TurtleTitan97
Leo: BubblyShell22
April: BubblyShell22
Splinter: BubblyShell22
Xever: Cowabuna Carl
Shredder: TurtleTitan97
Bradford/Dogpound: Cowabunga Carl
Claw: Toonami Tom
Seth: 19thCenturyGhost.
This might be a short RPG, but who knows. Please feel free to choose a character (or two if you don't mind) from above! :)
Edit: other characters are welcome if anyone wants to add. :twink:
Edit: Well since the Kraang are secondary characters I guess I'll be them for now until someone wants them.

Justin
10-21-2012, 08:36 PM
I'll do Raphael.

TurtleTitan97
10-21-2012, 08:41 PM
I'll be Mikey.

BubblyShell22
10-22-2012, 07:40 AM
Dibs on Leo.

Lethal Lullaby
10-22-2012, 04:44 PM
Dibs on Leo.
:tcool: thanks i added your name

Cowabunga Carl
10-23-2012, 09:17 PM
Is this Nick based?

Lethal Lullaby
10-23-2012, 09:20 PM
Is this Nick based?

Yes. I don't exactly plan on starting this RPG too early. But I figured maybe we could have at least one nick based one. :)

Cowabunga Carl
10-23-2012, 09:37 PM
Can I play Bradford/Dogpound?

Lethal Lullaby
10-23-2012, 09:41 PM
Can I play Bradford/Dogpound?

Why yes. Yes you can. :twink:

Cowabunga Carl
10-23-2012, 09:56 PM
Sweet. I'll have to rewatch his one appearance thus far.

TurtleTitan97
10-23-2012, 10:02 PM
I could I be Shredder also?

Lethal Lullaby
10-23-2012, 10:08 PM
I could I be Shredder also?

sounds alright to me. :tcool:

BubblyShell22
10-24-2012, 07:57 AM
I could be Splinter, too.

Lethal Lullaby
10-24-2012, 09:09 AM
I could be Splinter, too.

Thank you :)

Cowabunga Carl
10-24-2012, 10:31 AM
I'll take The Kraang too since I'm already playing one bad guy.

Lethal Lullaby
10-24-2012, 03:17 PM
I'll take The Kraang too since I'm already playing one bad guy.

Okay I added you as part of The Kraang. All we gotta do is just talk like they talk because they are alien robots and apparently they haven't develeoped many words in their dictionary.

Roland
10-25-2012, 01:56 AM
Can I play Don?

Lethal Lullaby
10-25-2012, 05:37 AM
Can I play Don?

Absolutely. Thank you!

BubblyShell22
10-25-2012, 09:27 AM
Awesome. Now, all we need is an April, and we'll be ready to go.

Lethal Lullaby
10-25-2012, 02:53 PM
Yep. Sooo. Anyone know someone that could possibly be April? Or should we start without her for now. Oh. And Should it start today or Saturday afternoon. Because some ppls have homework to be doing. (Has a habit of doing stuff at the last minute)

Toonami Tom
10-25-2012, 04:59 PM
I will play as April O'Neil. I want to join this RPG, so since April is not claimed by anyone, I will play. I have a lot of homework too, so Saturday might be a good start for this RPG, but it is up to you.

I would also like to play as a new fan character Claw, who will work for Shredder.

Lethal Lullaby
10-25-2012, 06:29 PM
Alright! We've got everybody! :D I could probably start now. Remember people this is a nick based one so we'll have some action and comedy! Ain't that just grand! Allright I should start before I bore you. Haha.

Shilo had just turned of her alarm before she stood up and stretched her arms. She heard her aunt call her name. "I'll be down in a moment!" Shilo chirped as she skipped down stairs to the living room.

Her aunt smiled at her, "You do know you're in your pajamas right?" She asked.

"I know, but I figured I'd eat breakfast first then get changed." In the midfle of breakfast Shilo asked "Where's Seth? He forgot his jacket." Shilo said pointing to a brown coat hanging by the door.

"Oh my. It's gonna be cold later.could you take it to him. If you can find him." Her aunt asked her.

"Okay!" Shilo said before going back up stairs to change. She quickly combed her black wavy hair before changing into a hotpink tank top, lime green skinny jeans, and pink converse. She put grabbed Her cousin's, seth's jacket and went out the door.

~~*~~

Meanwhile.. Seth and his group were in an ally whispering. They were planning on robbing a jewelry store. "Okay you guys," Seth announced. He was the leader of the little gang of his as he wore a black shirt like his members but his had a golden star pinned to it. "Remember. We throw in our smoke bombs and grab what we can. Got it?"
"Got it!" They said together. They put ski masks over their faces. So did Seth. He lead them across to the jewelry store. They both threw in their smoke bombs and ran in setting off the alarm.

TurtleTitan97
10-25-2012, 07:03 PM
Inside his lair, the man named Oroku Saki aka "The Shredder", was deep in thought. He had been staring non-stop at the image of a shuriken in front of him. A shuriken with a symbol belonging to a former friend, now enemy. "I must Hamato Yoshi and these band of ninjas he is training. I did not come to America for nothing! I will finish what I started all those years ago..." His mind went back to his last fight with Yoshi, and he touch his scarred face. "You will pay dearly, Yoshi. Mark my words."

BubblyShell22
10-26-2012, 07:25 AM
Leonardo was in front of the television watching another episode of "Space Heroes." He watched in awe as Captain Ryan fought one of the aliens who had invaded the ship. Captain Ryan was so brave and strong. Leo really hoped that he'd be able to fight like that. He turned to Raphael who was reading a comic book as usual.

"Hey, Raph, did you see that cool move Captain Ryan did?" he asked. "I wanna try that."

Lethal Lullaby
10-26-2012, 09:22 AM
(Continuing from before)

Shilo was calling out Seth's name. "SETH!"

Seth heard her. "Oh crud."

"Who's that?" one of his gang memebers asked.

Seth just said no one as they ran out with bags of jewelery. unfortunately Shilo saw them. She waved to them, "Have any of you seen my cousin, Seth?! He forgot his jacket!"

"Dude is that you're cousin?" One of them snickered.

Seth made his voice more deep, " Uhh.. No. My name is Al." he lied, "Go away! Before we hurt you."

Shilo just smiled and said, "Okay!" and skipped along like nothing happened.

Eventually some police sirens were heard and Seth's gang quickly ran off to hide. Unfortunately the owner of the store wasn't there to tell the police who the suspects were. But the store lost $50,000 worth of jewelry.

The gang was whooping and hollering. They had collected several bags of jewelry. Seth had them put the jewelry in a pile as they began seperating it. All of them were at their hideout, an old abandoned shoe store. They didn't even care that they were being loud. People will probably think that it was a party. Just as long as no one slips their tongue.

*the report of the stolen jewelry was later put on the news and into the newspaper.*

Roland
10-26-2012, 02:51 PM
Don was eating his cereal when he overheard Leo asking Raph about Captain Ryan performing an awesome move.

He took his cereal to the tv to witness this awesomeness but trips on the rug and spills his cereal over the tv.

*clang* "Shell!?"

*gzzt*. The tv was dead. Smoke and sparks is the only thing that you could see coming from the tv.

"Don't worry I can fix this, I hope. Why does this happen to me?".

BubblyShell22
10-26-2012, 04:06 PM
Leo was mad that Don had broken the TV! Now he wouldn't get to see the last part of the show!

"Don, how could you be so clumsy?" he chastised. "Now I won't get to see how this episode ends. You better fix it before the show ends, or you'll be sorry."

Meanwhile, Splinter overheard this conversation and decided to intervene.

"Leonardo, that is no way to speak to your brother," he chastised. "He will fix the television whenever it can be fixed. Besides, you have probably already seen the episode you speak of many times."

Leo was about to protest, but he knew it was a lost cause when it came to his father. Splinter didn't like it when they argued with him. Instead, he gave a sigh of frustration and went to the dojo to practice some katas instead.

17thCenturySorcerer
10-26-2012, 04:21 PM
RANDOM RPG PUNCH! BLERGHTATABOOBTYHERGURGBOHTEHAHEAJNCNIESNFVNUVBHVV UVJBNHVJKADHVUGHVJBNJVDNVJKJKVHASBGVJHDVBFVHVJEVHJ KVHNFJVHNAUGHDUVHF.
SUCKERS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA
YOU JELLY HAHAHHAHAAHHAAHAHHA
YOUR ALL dONKEYS! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
RANDOM RPG LEAVING KICK!

Lethal Lullaby
10-26-2012, 04:26 PM
RANDOM RPG PUNCH! BLERGHTATABOOBTYHERGURGBOHTEHAHEAJNCNIESNFVNUVBHVV UVJBNHVJKADHVUGHVJBNJVDNVJKJKVHASBGVJHDVBFVHVJEVHJ KVHNFJVHNAUGHDUVHF.
SUCKERS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA
YOU JELLY HAHAHHAHAAHHAAHAHHA
YOUR ALL dONKEYS! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
RANDOM RPG LEAVING KICK!

http://my-popart-portrait.com/images/are_you_kidding_me_rage_face_meme_poster-r3726a85aa584458cad9751d80824bbf6_jih_328.jpg?bg=0 xFFFFFF
(Sorry ppl for the rude rpg interrupter. Oh I edited a previous post if that makes any difference.)

Roland
10-27-2012, 03:03 PM
Don felt really bad. He didn't want to hurt Leo and break the TV. So he went to work on the TV as if one of his brother's life was on the line.

He ran to his lab and grabbed a hair dryer and screw driver. He hastly opened the TV and went to work by drying up the wet sticky cereal. When he was done with that he used the screwdriver to remove the cereal traces.

"Man I hope this works! It's a bit of a low tech idea!"

He checked the clock, 5 minutes of the show was left. He closed the TV and then he turned it on. It worked but the colours of the TV had more green in it. Don assumed it must of switched from NTSC to PAL colours.

"Leo!!! I fixed the TV!! Come quickly!" Don called.

Cowabunga Carl
10-27-2012, 07:01 PM
Chris Bradford took a deep breath and let it escape between his lips. He was deep within meditation, something he was finding harder to do ever sense the Master had paired him with the loud mouth Xever. As much as he disliked the street punk, he also had to admit that he had his uses. He took another deep breath trying to clear his mind.

Some time passed before he realized that someone else was in the room with him. It was one of the low rank Foot Soldiers. Without a word between them he stood slipping on his kai again before heading towards The Master.

TurtleTitan97
10-27-2012, 07:13 PM
"Watch out! Hot stuff coming through!", said Mikey as he was coming into the lair riding on his skateboard. He preformed a 360 as he landed in front of his brothers. "Thank you! Thank you! Please hold your applause!"

Shredder heard someone outside his door. He saw that it was Bradford, his best student. "What is it that you want Bradford? I did not want to be disturbed", said Shredder in a harsh tone. He had not yet forgiven Bradford for failing in his mission in locating the hidout of Yoshi.

Cowabunga Carl
10-27-2012, 09:22 PM
"Master one of the Foot summoned me. I assumed you had called for me," He stood in the door frame not moving. He knew to be aware of his surroundings as things could appear out of no where. He wasn't going to be surprised. Bowing his head forward, "I'm sorry Master. I'll look into what is going on. I'm sure it is nothing more then Xever playing a practical joke. I'll take care of him."

TurtleTitan97
10-27-2012, 09:31 PM
"Never mind Xever. We have more important matters to attend too. Like Yoshi." Shredder got up and walked to the window. "After your dissappointing defeat by his students, we must think of another way to get to him." He turned his head to Bradford. "Can you give one good reason as to why I should not punish you for your faliure?!"

BubblyShell22
10-28-2012, 07:45 AM
Leo heard Don's cry and rushed into the room to catch the last five minutes of his show. Even though the TV looked a little funny, he could still see it clearly. He gave a happy sigh as Captain Ryan defeated the last enemy and declared victory. He really hoped that one day, he could be just as brave as him.

"That was great," he sighed.

Splinter heard Mikey coming into the Lair. "Michelangelo, be careful!" he chastised. "We do not need any more accidents today."

Lethal Lullaby
10-28-2012, 01:57 PM
After about a hour and a half of searching Shilo ran into her aunt's and uncle's house. "I coouldn't find Seth! I looked for-" She started but stopped. Standing in the living room with her aunt and uncle was Seth. She felt realived. "Oh there you are."

"Yeah. Sorry to keep you worried. Oh I go you something Shilo." Seth took out a sketch pad and some glittery markers. "I know you like to color, so there ya go." He placed the stuff on the table.

Shilo let out an enthuisiastic "YAY!" before hugging Seth and plopping down to open up the sketch book. She opened up the box of glitter markers and began to sketch/doodle.

"Seth? Could you do us a favor?" their uncle began, "I need you to keep an eye on Shilo. We'll be out and won't be able to keep an eye on her." He said lookng to his wife and down to Shilo.

Seth opened his mouth to detest but Shilo interrupted him, "Awww! Are you going for a romantic evening? That's so nice!"

Her aunt and uncle both nodded there heads 'yes'.

Seth decided to just say yes. He hoped it wouldn't bother his "job". Maybe he could think of a plan so Shilo won't be able to find out that he's just a crook. After their aunt and uncle left Seth turned to Shilo and smiled nervously, "So, I actually got to go to work again tonight. Don't ask. So uh. Let's go."

"Can I bring my sketch book and markers?" Shilo asked.

"Sure." Seth said as he grabbe a bag and opened the front door.

Shilo jumped up with her supplies and followed him out the door. Seth told her that work wasn't far so they walked. Moment later they came to a stop.

"Alright. I need you to stay out here. You may here some loud noises but it's just all part of a test, and I kow you get bored easily so don't worry I won't be gone for long." Seth told her before leaving her outside by an alley near a bank he and his bang were going to rob from.

Shilo simply nodded her head and and sat down.

Seth quickly ran up to a plac nearby where his gang was.

"Dude? what took you so long?" "Yeah? And why'ed you bring her?" They bg asking.

"Shut up! Look my parents said I had to keep an eye on her so i told her stay there" He scowled at them. Afterwards he began to expain to them his plan to rob the bank.

Toonami Tom
10-28-2012, 06:19 PM
April typed in the code for the lair's entrance and went it. Today she was wearing different clothes, a lime green t-shirt and bluejeans. Her boots were the same. It's so cool that I have friends who are talking, ninja turtles. She thought to herself.

"Hey guys." She said to everyone. "What's new?" Before they could reply, she sat on the couch. "So did anyone here about the jewelry store robbery? It was reported on the news that the criminals stole $50,000 worth of jewelry. I hope they catch them. It makes me mad when I hear about stuff like that."

BubblyShell22
10-29-2012, 07:52 AM
"Yeah, we heard about it," Leo replied. "We wanted to go check it out, but Sensei told us it wasn't wise and to let the police handle it since we were too late to stop them anyway. I think it's horrible that things like this happen all the time. I wish there was a way to stop it all."

Splinter put a paw on Leo's shoulder. "My son, you cannot expect to stop every crime from happening at once," he said wisely. "The most you can do is wait for an opportunity to arise. But in doing so, you must be cautious and know when to strike and when to fade away."

Leo sighed. "Hai, Sensei," he said.

Lethal Lullaby
10-29-2012, 09:29 AM
Shilo let out a sigh of boredom. She already drew a frog, a wolf, and a dragon. Worst of all, she forgot her iPod. She figured Seth wouldn't mind if she was gone for a little bit. So Shilo grabbed her stuff and began to wander around. She failed to notice that she forgot to put the purple crayon back in the box, and when she got up it fell down a sewer drain. She was disapointed that it fell, but she decided she'll come back for it later. She began to wander around the area.

~*~
"Alright. In five.. four.. three.. two.. Now!" Seth's gang all threw on there ski masks and ran into the bank. One of them shouted, "Everyone listen up! This is a hold up!" before firing into the air. "Now open up your wallets, purses, or whatever and empty them out!" he shouted at the people, "And you! You empty the cash registers!" he shouted as the bank tellers started filling up the bags.

Seth added to his members demands, "And if we here any police sirens we'll blow up the building." He held up a grenade to show he was serious. Although many of the people were hesitant to empty there money they all reluctantly did it.

~*~
Shilo came to a stop. "Wow. Seth was right. I can hear those noises." She suddenly had a thought of realization. She was five buildings away from the bank, and she could have sworn she heard something about a building being blown up. She knew not to go into a building with hostages so she just rushed into a nearby alley way and hid behind a dumpster. She hoped Seth was alright.

Roland
10-29-2012, 04:00 PM
"Hi Mike!" Don greeted. "I broke the TV but I fixed it, well sort of. It has a green tint now. That is kind of why Sensei doesn't want any more accidents. Did try nailing any new tricks today?"

(A few minutes later April entered)

"Hi April" Don greeted with the others.

(After Leo answered April)

"Man , I wish we could do something!" Don added

TurtleTitan97
10-29-2012, 04:10 PM
"Sure thing, Master Splinter. I'll be careful." He turned to Don. "I sure did! I tried this move where I place my hands on the board while I skate and use them as my feet while I skate. I call it... THE SHELL SHOCKER!!! You know because I'm a turtle, and my move so awesome that it would shock people, so I thought..."

He then saw April come in. "Yo, April!"

BubblyShell22
10-30-2012, 08:03 AM
Leo sighed at Mikey's rambling. "Okay, Mike, we get it," he said. "So, April, what else have you learned about this robbery? Have any suspects been named yet?"

Splinter nodded to his orange-clad son. "Make sure you remember to keep that promise," he told him.

Cowabunga Carl
10-30-2012, 11:23 AM
"Never mind Xever. We have more important matters to attend too. Like Yoshi." Shredder got up and walked to the window. "After your dissappointing defeat by his students, we must think of another way to get to him." He turned his head to Bradford. "Can you give one good reason as to why I should not punish you for your faliure?!"

"I would never dare to speak against you Master. If you believe punishment is what is called for then I will submit. However I believe action is called for. Prey on the feelings of the one called Michelangelo while they are raw."

He had kneeled in the door way awaiting his Masters command. However he then heard the slow clapping coming from the shadows.

"Very well spoken like a true lap dog. It amazes me how much you grovel. I think you had your fun, time for you to go to the pound." Xever stepped from the shadows. "Master I believe I have a plan."

(Hope you don't mind me taking that character sense no one else had)

TurtleTitan97
10-30-2012, 04:08 PM
"You are right about one thing, Bradford. Action must be taken." Shredder looked to Xever when he walked in. "And I also believe I have thought of an excelllent punishment for you. Bradford, until you're able to redeem yourself, you shall now be taking orders from Xever. Only when you have brought to me Yoshi and his students, will your honor be restored." He then addresses Xever. "Very well, Xever. What is your plan?"

Justin
10-30-2012, 04:41 PM
[Back at the Turtle's base, Raphael smacks Michelangelo in the back of the head.]

"That'll teach you to mess with my sais" Raphael said.

TurtleTitan97
10-30-2012, 04:51 PM
Mikey rubs the back of his head. "Fine, I won't mess with your sais." As he walked away he mumbled, "Sheesh, what craweld up his shell and died?" He went into the kitchen and warmed up a slice of left over pizza. He then returned to join his brothers and hear what April was talking about.

Lethal Lullaby
10-30-2012, 09:17 PM
"You didn't contact the police right?!" One of Seth's members shouted at a teller, who quickly shook her head in fear. "Kay man I think we're good!" he shouted to Seth.

"Excellent. Let's go!" after Seth said that they all ran out with the bags of cash and took off their masks. Before they got far Seth stopped them. Shilo wasn't where he told her to be. "Oh come on..." he angrily mumbled. Shilo could be anywhere. What if she saw them. That definitely won't be good.

"Why'd we stop?" one asked.

"Shilo's wandered off. We gotta be careful." Seth said.

"Speak of the devil." one exclaimed, as he pointed at Shilo who was facing the opposite direction.

"Ack! Everyone get rid of the loot!" Seth said as he frantically searched for a place to hide it. He saw a sewer drain. There was no way in heck he was gonna even consider throwing- before he knew it healready threw his stolen share in. Soon after his members did the same.

"Seth! How were you able to escape the bank hold up? Was it scary? Did anuyone get hurt?" Shilo started to ask him.

Seth jumped in shock. Sheesh give me a heart attack why don't you? Should've thrown you in the sewer instead.

Shilo interupted his thoughts, "And what were in those bags?"

Seth opened his mouth but someone interupted him, "Old moldy garbage. It belongs in with that filth down there anyways." the member said.

Shilo gave him a skeptical look for a moment but went along with it, "Oh. Ok then.." she turned to Seth , "So we gonna leave now. I'm really bored."

"Sorry can't walk you home. uhh gotta do something." he said sneaking a galnce at the sewer drain they dropped their money in. Now they had to figure how to get the money from their. Hopefully they didn't have to actually go in the sewers. Ironically Seth hated getting dirty.

Shilo was disappointed that she had to walk alone. I know. I'll pretend I'm walking home then when they're not looking i'll rush somewhere near by and hide. Besides. I bet Seth has a cool job if he always keeps it secret. she thought to herself as she blew a strand of her black hair from her face as she did jsut that.

TurtleTitan97
10-30-2012, 09:36 PM
"Hmm? Uh, guys...do you hear something?" Mikey turned his head around and saw some trash bags come into the lair. "Aw, yuck! Seriously, what is with humans dumping their junk down the sewers just so it can end up in our lair (no offense, April)!?" Mikey saw that one of the bags were open. "Gross, I mean, look at this! This thing is full of nothing but money!" Mikey then shook his head, and looked inside the bag again to see if he wasn't crazy. "M-m-m...money?!" He opened the other bags, and saw that they were all filled with loot. He turned to the others. "EVERYONE!!! Check this out! We just hit the jackpot!" He carried the bags over to the others. "I was wrong! Humans aren't so bad after all!"

Toonami Tom
10-30-2012, 10:30 PM
April looked to Leo, as she sat on the turtles' comfortable couch. "Well, I don't remember if they reported the details, but I think it was just a bunch of punks who stole the jewelry. My thinking is that they will probably keep committing crimes until they get caught. So maybe similar locations, like other jewelry stores, could be watched, in case somebody tries to do something there. I don't know though."

She turned to look at the bags that had arrived. "What? Bags of money?" She was surprised. "I thought you guys had this place sealed up better than for a bunch of bags to fall down here. It's money though?!" She left the couch to take a look at the bags.

Lethal Lullaby
10-31-2012, 06:26 AM
"Wait a sec you guys. I could have sworn I heard voices." Seth said looking around.

"It sounded like it came from there." one pointed at the sewer.

"Don't be ridiculous nobody lives in a sewer." Seth griped.

Theguy didn't listen to Seth and shouted at the Sewer, "Hey. If you guys give us that money we won't tell anyone that you can't afford a home and have to live in the sewer!"

Seth face palmed himself. "Are you crazy? What if there actually is a family down there?"

"But you sai-"

"Forget it! We'll come back later."

While they were arguing Shilo walked from the corner she was hiding behind. "i thought you were doing something important? What does the Sewers have that you don't?" Shilo gasped. She didn't want to believe it, but... "You ain't looking for a job aren't you? You're the one that's been robbing all those places! How could you lie to your parents?" she shouted. Shilo looked at seth with her sad purple eyes. "Tell me it's not true."

"Is she gonna cry?" one of them asked.

"No. She can't her eyes aren't real. And yes Shilo it's true. And now that you know guess what's gonna happen-"

Before he could finish Shilo ran off.

"Son of a gun! Get her!" Seth shouted.

BubblyShell22
10-31-2012, 07:58 AM
"Hmm? Uh, guys...do you hear something?" Mikey turned his head around and saw some trash bags come into the lair. "Aw, yuck! Seriously, what is with humans dumping their junk down the sewers just so it can end up in our lair (no offense, April)!?" Mikey saw that one of the bags were open. "Gross, I mean, look at this! This thing is full of nothing but money!" Mikey then shook his head, and looked inside the bag again to see if he wasn't crazy. "M-m-m...money?!" He opened the other bags, and saw that they were all filled with loot. He turned to the others. "EVERYONE!!! Check this out! We just hit the jackpot!" He carried the bags over to the others. "I was wrong! Humans aren't so bad after all!"

Leo looked at Mikey sternly. "Mikey, that seems suspicious," he said. "Why would anyone just throw money down here? Something isn't right about this."

April looked to Leo, as she sat on the turtles' comfortable couch. "Well, I don't remember if they reported the details, but I think it was just a bunch of punks who stole the jewelry. My thinking is that they will probably keep committing crimes until they get caught. So maybe similar locations, like other jewelry stores, could be watched, in case somebody tries to do something there. I don't know though."

She turned to look at the bags that had arrived. "What? Bags of money?" She was surprised. "I thought you guys had this place sealed up better than for a bunch of bags to fall down here. It's money though?!" She left the couch to take a look at the bags.

Leo nodded as April told him the details. "Well, maybe we should go and keep an eye on these jewelry stores tonight," he suggested. "Maybe we could catch the guys who are doing this."

Splinter didn't want his sons to go out late at night, but he knew that things were not right if someone was throwing money down the sewer. Then he heard voices. "Shh, did you hear that?" he asked them. He strained his ears to listen, but he couldn't hear any other voices. "This is not good. They must have heard us. We will have to be more discreet."

Roland
10-31-2012, 03:28 PM
(After Leo answered April)

"Are we going to split up because their are more than one jewelry store?" Don asked Leo.

Then Splinter heard noises. Don nodded his head, he heard the noises too. Don had left his bo in the lab because he didn't think he needed to defend himself in the lair.

Lethal Lullaby
10-31-2012, 05:41 PM
Before Shilo got far one of Seth's fastest members was able to get her. He was wearing a hankerchief so he took it off and shoved it in her mouth so he could hold both her arms and keep her mouth shut. Especially with her squirming. "Will you hold still?!" he noticed a sewer lid nearby, "Seth is she strong?"

"Not right now." Seth replied.

"I think I got an idea to get rid of her." he looked to Seth then Shilo and down towards the manhole cover that was a coupke meters from the drain. "Just tell your mom and dad that she went missing."

"I don't know maybe just-" One of his newer members began, before he was interrupted.

"Sounds good to me." Seth said.

Shilo made a muffled gasp. How could he say that? Shilo began squirming some more as the guy who was holding her pulled her near the cover. Seth and another dude both took off the cover. "Just lower her in you guys. It's bad enough that I already got theft on my hands. i don't need murder."

"Whatever." the guy holding Shilo said as he handed her to another member of the gang who was in the sewer. After a little struggle they wer finally able to get her in. Of course Shilo did pass out from forgetting to breathe through her nose, so that kind of helped them.

TurtleTitan97
10-31-2012, 09:16 PM
Mikey looked towards Leo and then to the bag with the money. "Maybe you're right Leo. I guess we got to return this ASAP to whoever owns it, huh?" The turtle felt a bit dissapointed, as he was already thinking of how many pizzas he could get with the money. But he realized the right thing to do would be to return the money, where ever it came from.

Roland
11-02-2012, 02:54 PM
Don heard people talking. He shudderd when he heard "I think I got an idea to get rid of her." Don hoped that they didn't meant get rid of her as in kill her.

He then heard "Just tell your mom and dad that she went missing." They mean to kill her. By her own family. O no!?

"You guys, we have to do something." Don whispered.

He then heard "Just lower her in you guys. It's bad enough that I already got theft on my hands. i don't need murder." He sighed in relief.

Lethal Lullaby
11-03-2012, 06:08 PM
After her short nap Shilo woke up. She looked around with no idea where she was. "Hello? Seth? Anyone!" She cried out, "It's kinda dark! And I really have to go!" She waited for any kind of answer, "I don't like being alone!" after Shilo said that she brought her knees up to her face and wrapped her arms around them. Then she buried her face into them. No. Shilo looked up. She wasn't gonna let some sewer freak her out. She stood up and looked around. Okay. i'm in a dark.. cold sewer and I just gootta find a way out. she gulped and laughed nervously. "Alright here I go." She thought for a moment for what she was about to do and took a deep breath. She hopedmaybe the people who clean the sewers might be nearby, (if they exist) or at least anyone. She then shouted, "Can anybody hear me?! I doon't know how to get out of here safely!"

BubblyShell22
11-05-2012, 11:48 AM
Leo was startled to hear this girl's voice. What was going on, and what was she doing out in the sewer?

"Guys, I think someone's lost," he said. "Maybe we should call the police to take care of this person. We can't let anyone know about our Lair."

"That is a good suggestion, Leonardo," Splinter approved. "Perhaps you should find this person and escort them to the nearest manhole up above. However, you should do your best to stay concealed. We do not need unwanted company knowing who we are and where we live. Is that understood?"

Leo bowed to his father. "Hai, Sensei," he replied.

(Sorry I've been absent. Been busy with stuff. I'll try and get on as often as I can though.)

Lethal Lullaby
11-05-2012, 08:33 PM
(Don't worry BubblyShell22. It's all cool ;) )
Seth opened up the door to his parents, aka Shilo's aunt and uncle, and did he have the most perfect lie to tell them. He cleared his throat before he opened the door. Before they could ask where Shilo was he already began his story, "You guys! Oh darn! Something terrible has happened. Me and a couple of my friends just went in to do get some supplies and we told Shilo to stay outside- and I think she was kidnapped! Oh poor Shilo! She'd never run away. " he sobbed.

His mom dropped her cup to the floor and his father dropped his jaw. Seth's mom then put her face in her hands and began to sob as his father patted her on the back.

Seth mentally smiled to himself. He was surprised they bought it. He then faked a confident smile, "But hey. My buds and I will search this whole town to find her. We'll start tonight."

After they both thanked him, Seth met up with his two buddies. "Finally."

"Dude what took you so long." One said, he was the one that caught Shilo earlier.

"Sorry I had to think of a lie., but I hot some good news." Seth announced to them.

"Well spit it out, bro!" The other one said. He was more built up then the other guy.

"Alright well mom and dad think that I'm 'searching' for Shilo. So it'll give us a better excuse to be out all the time." Seth looked at their impressed faces. He didn't know why he didn't think of this before. "And maybe we could join another gang or something and then become a stronger force. We just gotta find someone who'll take us. Besides. I'm great at leading. You're strong and you're ripped." He said Ashe pulled them both into a hug. "What do you guys say?"

Both of them looked to each other and nodded their heads in agreement.

Roland
11-06-2012, 12:50 PM
Don heard the voice too. He did see Leo flinch a little .He chuckled a little bit because he found it a tad too funny. He kept his cool so Leo won't notice.

"Is April still around?" Don asked trying to distract himself.

"Maybe it will be best if April can guide the girl back to the surface. That is if the girl can walk still. Then we don't have to worry to conceal ourselfs or scare her."

"April can always contact us if she has a problem."

Toonami Tom
11-06-2012, 10:19 PM
"Yeah." April replied to Donnie's question. "I'm here. That's probably a good idea. This girl has probably been through enough tonight without learning about you guys." She smiled, thinking that what she said was funny, but she knew the guys would understand.

She made her way to the exit of the lair. Before she left, she held up her cell phone. "I will call you if I need any assistance." She looked back at Donatello, and then left the lair.

April walked down the sewer tunnels, trying to find the source of the voice. "Hello? Are you there?" She asked, looking for this girl.

Lethal Lullaby
11-07-2012, 01:05 AM
Shilo akmost screamed so she smacked her hands over her mouth. Did she just hear a girls voice? A ghost?? "Um. Yes- Yeah! Who are you?!" she called out quickly looking around. Shilo was ready to 'book it' if something or some girl popped out of the shadows. She never liked fighting, but luckily she was pretty quick on her feet.

Justin
11-07-2012, 07:54 AM
Mikey rubs the back of his head. "Fine, I won't mess with your sais." As he walked away he mumbled, "Sheesh, what craweld up his shell and died?" He went into the kitchen and warmed up a slice of left over pizza. He then returned to join his brothers and hear what April was talking about.

[Raphael hears Michelangelo]

[Raphael turns around and lungs at him]

Raphael: The only thing that crawled up anywhere is you after I toss you down into the sewers!"

[Raphael grabs Michelangelo and pushes him towards Donatello]

TurtleTitan97
11-07-2012, 09:52 AM
Mikey squeals as Raph grabed him and pushed him to Don. "Dude. Not cool." From outside the lair, he heard a scream. "Dudes! That girl that's down here is trouble!" Not waiting for his brothers, he jumps on his skateboard and leaves. He follows the scream and sees her. "Poor kid." He sticks to the shadows and calls out. "Hey, are you ok? Don't worry, I won't hurt you ." Looking across, he could see April.

Toonami Tom
11-07-2012, 12:10 PM
April followed the voice until she found Shilo. "Hi, I'm April. My friends and I heard you down here. Are you okay?" She looked at the girl and into her purple eyes for a moment. "I know the sewers well, I can help you get back to the surface." She had a lot of questions for her, but they would probably have to wait. She turned and looked into the shadows of the sewers, hearing Mikey nearby.

Roland
11-07-2012, 02:13 PM
Don waved at April before she left.

(After she left Raph just lost it and pushed Mikey into Donnie)

"Why did you do that for Raph!?" Don asked angrily."Don't make me call sensei on you!"

"Wait Mikey! We should wait ... " But Mikey is long gone.

"Should we follow Mikey?" Donnie asked.

Lethal Lullaby
11-07-2012, 03:13 PM
Shilo was surprised to see another human. Yet a little confused. Was she going crazy? And what was with the other voice she heard. "Ooh I like your hair, Apr-" realizing what she was saying Shilo quickly said, "Hello! *giggle* Sorry. I'm Shilo." She waved at April. Shilo then looked over to where she heard the other voice, "I'm fine. Just a little scared. But i'm cool. Oh and why are you hiding? Are you afraid to be seen? There's no need to hide. I promise I won't make fun of you. Hey! I know! My eyes aren't real. my uncle made them for me. I could take them out and if you, well as long as that wouldn't freak you out, and..." Shilo just kinda stopped. She looked at April hoping she wasn't looking at her weird because she was talking to a shadow pratically.

TurtleTitan97
11-07-2012, 03:48 PM
Mikey responded. "Uh, well, the thing is...I'm not really suppose to to show myself to...other people." Mikey almost said 'humans', but he didn't want to alarm the girl and give away he was a mutant. "Heck, I shouldn't even be talking to you, but when I heard you scream, I thought you were in trouble." He paused. "Me and April can show you the way out. But...promise you won't freak out if I show myself?" The last thing Mikey wanted was to scare the girl.

Lethal Lullaby
11-07-2012, 04:50 PM
"So... I'm not losing it? Well that's wonderful! Don't worry i won't freak out too bad. Come on out." Shilo replied as she waited to see who he was and what he looked like.

TurtleTitan97
11-07-2012, 04:52 PM
"Well alright." Mikey steps forward and reveals himself."Hi."

Lethal Lullaby
11-07-2012, 05:03 PM
Shilo stood in silence, awe and curiosity. She was no expert on mutants but she kinda wanted to know more about him and if there were others like him. What was he exactly? "Hi. My name's Shilo. Nice to meet you." Her mind suddenly clicked. He had a shell so he could be only one thing. Shilo gasped, "Are you a turtle- " She made a squeak and sat down awkwardly. She had literally forgotten that she had to go. And she had to go bad now. "hehehe. Could we possibly find a bathroom?" she shyly asked looking down.

TurtleTitan97
11-07-2012, 05:13 PM
Mikey smiled. "Heh, I'm not just a turtle, I'm a ninja too. Check this out!" He grabs his nunchucks, and does a couple of tricks. He then takes a bow. "Name's Michelanglo, but everyone calls me Mikey. And you already met April." When Mikey heard her request, Mikey knew he couldn't bring her back to the lair. He was in enough trouble by revealing himself to a stranger. "Maybe if we bring you up to the surface we can find one."

Lethal Lullaby
11-07-2012, 07:37 PM
"Oh that would be wonderful, Mikey!" Shilo jumped up. "Those are some nice moves. Let's get a move on though, because I really gotta go." Shilo said kinda dancing around. "You ready miss April?"

Toonami Tom
11-07-2012, 09:34 PM
April smiled shyly. "Yes, I think we should go up to the surface. It is nice to meet you, Shilo." She wasn't sure what to think about this. It was another unusual night. At least there aren't any mutant monkeys to fight. She thought to herself.

Lethal Lullaby
11-08-2012, 05:43 AM
"I'm ready when you are!" Shilo said as she waited for either Michelangelo or April to lead the way.

BubblyShell22
11-08-2012, 07:20 AM
Leo sighed as Mikey ran out of the Lair and followed April. He turned to Donnie.

"Yeah, we'd better follow him so he doesn't get in trouble," he replied. "Come on." They followed Mikey until they spotted him with a girl none of them knew. Leo facepalmed as he saw Mikey reveal himself. What was the matter with him? He knew better than that!

"Michelangelo, what are you doing?" he demanded in his best leader voice.

TurtleTitan97
11-08-2012, 08:19 AM
"Alright. I suppose we should get a move on right..." His eyes suddenly widened when when he heard Leo.

"Gah!" yelled Mikey in surprise. He turned around to face his brothers, staring at him with annoyed looks on their faces. "Uh, this isn't what it looks like!" He looked back at Shilo than his brothers. "Ok, maybe it is what it looks like..."

Lethal Lullaby
11-08-2012, 09:11 AM
"Awkward!" Shilo sang, still dancing around as she saw the look on Michelangelo's face. "Okay let's make this quick because I seriuosly have to go. Really baaad." Shilo whined, and quickly said, "Hello my name's Shilo, and you guys are?"

BubblyShell22
11-08-2012, 12:07 PM
"I'm Leonardo, and these are my other brothers, Raphael and Donatello," Leo replied. "The one you've been talking to is Michelangelo. He wasn't supposed to reveal himself to you. I can see you're in some distress, so maybe we should take you to the surface so you can go to the bathroom."

Roland
11-08-2012, 01:49 PM
"Uh wait, nevermind" Don wanted to say that their in sewer and that she can do her business in the sewer but he stopped himself. He hardly knew the girl and that statement can seriously offend her.

"The bank has toilets and it is nearby." Don said.

Lethal Lullaby
11-08-2012, 03:04 PM
"Do you guys have nicknames, too? Because those are pretty long." Shilo asked them. Okay we'll go to the bank then!" Shilo looked at them and smiled, "uh heh. I mean April and I. Sorry, but I don't think well..." Shilo hoped they understood what she meant. What is up with the Stalling? I have to pee and- well they are nice. Shilo randomly thought to herself.

BubblyShell22
11-09-2012, 06:52 AM
"Yeah, we do have nicknames," Leo replied. "You can call us Leo, Don, Raph, and Mikey if you want." He was surprised this girl was taking to them so well. Most humans freaked out at the sight of them.

Lethal Lullaby
11-09-2012, 09:25 PM
"Cute." Shilo commented. She then stood by April. "Alright show me how to get out of here so I could go please?" Shilo asked her staring with sparkly purple eyes as she waited for April to lead the way. Shilo kept bouncing up and down.

Toonami Tom
11-10-2012, 09:37 AM
"Sure." April said. She smiled at Shilo and then walked to a ladder that lead up to the surface. "This way. It takes some getting used to, but you have to be careful."

April lifted the manhole cover and climbed up. "It is kind of dark, so take it slow." She looked down into the sewers, Shilo seemed to be bouncing. "It looks like you really have to go." The redhead waited for Shilo and the turtles.

Lethal Lullaby
11-10-2012, 12:00 PM
Shilo climbed up the ladder as carefully as possible. After she got out she looked to see if there weren't any cars or what not, and bolted across and instead of going into the bank, like Donatello suggested, she ran into a little store next to it.

~*~

Meanwhile Seth and his two friends were nearby behind a building. They had came back for the money. The strong one saw Shilo run into the store by the bank and also saw April. He leaned towards Seth to tell him.

Seth nodded his head in response that he saw April. "Okay. New plan. One of you knock out the red head chick and the other keep an eye out for my cousin. "

Seth's strong friend kept watch for Shilo, as the quick one sneaked up behind April and threw his jacket over her head and grabbed her so she couldn't see.

Toonami Tom
11-10-2012, 12:11 PM
April watched Shilo go into a store. This night was just strange. It seemed she had a new friend though.

Then the jacket was thrown over her head. April tried to fight back, but someone was holding on to her. "Hey, what's going on?! Let me go! Guys, help!" She tried to get free, but it wasn't working. "Help!"

Lethal Lullaby
11-10-2012, 12:25 PM
Shilo skipped out of the store feeling much better. She then saw the guy who was trying to somehow tie April up and pull her away. "Excuse me mister? You cant kidnap her."

The strong one saw Shilo, "Hey! Back off girly!"

The fast, one who struggling with April, saw Shilo too. He heard what she said and laughed. "Oh really? Hey is the money still down there?"

Shilo looked at him and shrugged. "I don't know. Let her go please?" Shilo wasn't the type of person to normally fight, so she hoped that she could just talk it out with him.

Seth came out. He told the strong one to get Shilo. "Throw them in the dumpster."

"DUMPSTER?" Shilo whined, she then realized that Michelangelo showed her some fighting moves earlier, "Mikey! These losers are trying to toss us!" She shouted.

Roland
11-10-2012, 01:32 PM
"Was that April's call for help!?" Don asked. When he heard the other girl scream he knew. "Oh no April" he said to himself "... and girl who needed to pee."

"Leo , plan of action?" Don asked Leo.

Justin
11-10-2012, 07:59 PM
"Hey Don, don't waste you're time. Ole Leo only got elected leader by Splinter because he asked". Raphael said.

BubblyShell22
11-11-2012, 07:59 AM
Leo glared at Raph and then turned to Don.

"We need to rescue them," he said. He hurried in the direction of the screaming and confronted the ones who were trying to hurt Shilo and April. He pulled out his katanas and pointed one at them.

"Okay, stop right there!" he yelled. "Let the girls go and no one will get hurt!"

Lethal Lullaby
11-11-2012, 08:38 AM
Seth and his two pals, who were holding Shilo and April, looked at Leonardo. The one holding Shilo threw her to the ground causing her to hit her head. He pulled out a pocket knife as the other one dropped April and took out a small gun.

"And what are you gonna do? FREAK." Seth smiled. There was only one that he saw so far so he figured that they'd take him down in a breeze.

The guy holding the gun aimed at Leonardo and waited for Seth to give him the signal to shoot.

As he did that the other one was watching Shilo, who was holding her head and mumbling nonsense. He shrugged his shoulders and decided it was nothing as he stood next to his gun holding partner.

Shilo wasn't sure what was happening anymore. Everything began to slowly fade away to blackness. Her eyes reopened, but instead of the scared and bright purple eyes she had before they were more dark and almost filled with hatred. Almost as if she were a different person. She decided to stay there for the moment being.

TurtleTitan97
11-11-2012, 10:56 AM
Mikey quickly grabbed one of his nunchucks, turning it into a kusarigama. He jumps out from the sewers, and swings it to disarm the guy holding the gun. "Booyaksha!!!", yelled Mikey as he ran towards him.

Lethal Lullaby
11-11-2012, 11:46 AM
She was a different person. She was now Shadow. Shadow recognized the guy whose gun was hit out of his hands and growled. Last she remembered he was at her feet begging for mercy. Did age black out again? Shadow looked over and saw April. Who's that? she looked over to where the two turtles, Seth and his two friends were. "What?" She didn't remember them being there. She decided to go to April, who was closer to her. Shadow pulled the red haired girl up to her feet and shook her, "Hey! Did I black out? Who are you and why are there talking muntant turtles with ninjas weapons? Come on answer me!"

Meanwhile the guy whose gun was smacked out if his hands stared at the new turtle. "Seth! There's two of them?" He shouted as he ran from Michelangelo.

"Good. One for both of us." The other guy smiled. He was about to throw his knife towards Michelangelo, when suddenly he heard a gun shot. He saw his knife was on the ground.

It was Shadow who shot his knife from his hand and her right arm wasvchanged into a gun. "If you're a friend of Seth, I will destroy you" she said to him and smiled as he looked at her with shocked eyes. She then went back to shaking April.

Roland
11-11-2012, 01:47 PM
Don tried to arm himself but remembered he left his weapon in the lab. Don made a mental note never leave the lair without his weapons. Definitely not the way of the ninja.

"I'll have to stand back, I left my bo at home." Don said with a hint of disgust.

"I could always improvise." Don grapped a trash can lid and used it for a shield.

(After Shadow shot the knife out of thug's hand .Don was next to Raph.)

"Whoa watch it with that gun!" Don cried out. "We don't want to kill anyone!"

"Who is this Seth?" Don asked the girl.

Lethal Lullaby
11-11-2012, 02:37 PM
Shadow stopped shaking April. Why was he asking her this? "Seth is my cousin, who is supposed to be out looking for a job." she glared at Seth, "And what are you doing?"

Seth gulped. He could handle Shilo knowing that he was a criminal, but not her alter ego Shadow. "I uh... they attacked us!"

Shadow gave him the 'Are you fn' kidding me?' face. "Those two your friends?" After Seth nodded his head, Shadow shot the guy who was running in the back of the leg. He fell to the ground in pain. Shadow then turned to Donatello, "And who, may I ask, are you? And let me guess. Those two are your brothers?" She asked him as she looked at the other two turtles, "And did you just seriuosly say 'booyakasha?'" Shadow asked Michelangelo.

(alright. I hope nobody's confused, but if anyone is... Shilo and Shadow are two different girls in one body.)

Toonami Tom
11-11-2012, 02:45 PM
"I think you did blackout for a moment. Something happened when you hit the street." April said, feeling nervous. "I'm April..... these are my friends, the turtles. We helped you when we found you in the sewers. Everything is okay." She looked to the thug who had been shot. The situation had become dangerous.

Lethal Lullaby
11-11-2012, 08:41 PM
"Really?" Shilo responded. So. I have met her and them. Interesting. "Hmm. I suppose that whilst I was in the sewers I told you that my name is Shilo? And you noticed how I was all bubbly and..." Shadow shuddered when she said this, "adorable." She then cleared her throat. "Well then. I am not like that. If you're smart you'd notice that I am probably an alter ego of Shilo. Of course I am smarter and a lot more brave then her. So don't be saying, 'oh my gosh she's so cute' to me because I wi-" Shadow became sidetracked as she looked at the man who was shot in the back of the leg. He was trying to pull himself up to a phone booth. Her cousin and the other guy had already ran off. "Ha. Poor soul is trying to call for help." She laughed. She changed her arm to a gun and shot at the phone booth. After hearing the man shout in frustration and pain she turned to April and the turtles and looked at their expressions. "Oh I will not be very thrilled. And could you turtles tell me your names again?" She asked.

TurtleTitan97
11-11-2012, 08:51 PM
"Well, uh, yeah. It's kinda my catchphrase." After Shadow explained everything, Mikey was suprised. " Er, I'm Mikey.So, like, you're some kinda..superhero?" He turned to the guy who was shot in the leg. "Dudes, this guy is, like, badly hurt. We should get some help for him fast."

Lethal Lullaby
11-11-2012, 09:41 PM
""What kind of hero laughs at the pain of others, Mikey?" Shadow asked him.

The guy heard what Michelangelo said. "Oh please do help me! I promise I wont do any crime for the rest of my life! I learned my lesson. Gahhhh." He groaned in pain.

"Oh put a band aid on it and suck it up." Shadow told him. She looked at Michelangelo. he really wants to help him... she though. "alright fine. We can help him." She crossed her arms and grumbled, " I guess I will have to find another way to entertain myself." She sort of wanted to put the guy in more pain, but decided that it'd be better if she didn't.

TurtleTitan97
11-11-2012, 09:47 PM
"Oh, right. Good point", said Mikey as he realized his mistake. He grabbed the guys arm and put it over his shoulder. "Don't worry, dude. We'll try to get you to a doctor. He tried to pull him up. "Hey guys, wanna lend a hand here? This dude's kinda heavy."

BubblyShell22
11-12-2012, 07:15 AM
Leo couldn't believe what was happening. Shilo was a different person and she'd just shot a guy. He saw Mikey's desire to help and decided it was the right thing to do.

"I'm Leonardo," Leo told Shadow. "You can call me Leo if you want." He helped Mikey support the injured guy's leg. "Okay, we'll help you, but don't try anything funny," he warned him.

Roland
11-12-2012, 01:38 PM
"My name is Donatello and I am going to help Mikey and Leo out." Don said with tiny bit of fear and dropped the trash lid.

When he got to his brothers, he whispered so only Leo and Mikey can hear him. "That chick is crazy." .As he said it he thought that her alter ego may be a coping method to help her cope with fear.

"O man, there is a lot of blood here! We need transportation!" Don said when he paid attention to the guy that was shot by Shadow.

TurtleTitan97
11-12-2012, 01:52 PM
Mikey nodded in agreement to what Don said. "Yeah, she's a real nut job. How about April calls 911 to send an ambulance?" he looked in an alleyway an saw an old rag. He left his brothers to get it. When he came back, he wrapped around the guy's leg. "There. That should stop the bleeding for now."

Toonami Tom
11-12-2012, 02:13 PM
"We think alike, Mikey." April said, as she already had her cell phone in her hand. She called for help and reported the situation. She didn't give any details, just that someone had been shot and the location. Nobody would believe there was an android or a cyborg and mutant turtles here anyways.

"Okay guys, we should probably get out of here.... It was nice of you to help him. I'm sure he wouldn't have done the same for us." She was mad at the thug, but there really wasn't a point in that.

Lethal Lullaby
11-12-2012, 05:45 PM
Shadow tilted her head. I wonder what they're saying? pfft. Like I care. Man. I'm bored. Shadow thought to herself. She then heard April mention leaving. "Does 'we' include me? Don't worry. I won't hurt any of you, yet. Just don't try to mess me and we will be all cool. Oh and I don't do hugging either." She mentioned. Her attention was drawn to a kitten that jumped from a trash can and ran down an alley. Shadow's dark eyes became bright and full of awe. "AWW. Kitty. hehehe." she giggled. Shilo gasped, "I'm awake!" and then she saw the wounded man. She freaked out and grabbed Michelangelo's arm. "Eww. What happened to him? And where'd Seth and the other guy go? Is April alright??" she saw April was fine except a little shooken. "Oh okay she's fine. For reals what happened?" Shilo asked them.

Roland
11-13-2012, 01:06 PM
"Well here is the short version of what happend. You got possesed by , i guess, your alter ego and shot the guy in the leg! Your alter ego called herself Shadow." Don said really fast.

"Don't take this next question the wrong way but are you taking any medicine to help with depression." Don asked Shilo but gulped as he said it.

BubblyShell22
11-13-2012, 03:31 PM
Leo nodded as he saw April call 911. "Yeah, we'd better get out of here fast," he said. "We don't want to draw attention to ourselves."

Lethal Lullaby
11-13-2012, 03:33 PM
Shilo looked at Donatello and started cracking up. "I'm not depressed! Look at my smile. I'm so darn happy!!!" Her laughter became a little nervous. She stopped and looked down twirling a section of her hair. "I don't really take pills for anything really." Which was true. "I mean my aunt and uncle never really tell me that I'm depressed. If I am. Am I? Well I kind of believe what you said because sometimes I black out and end up in another location with no memory of how I got there. Sometimes there'll be a dead body nearby or some hurt person. And it's just really confusing." Shilo felt a little uneasy. If I did that to that guy, then.. Shilo didn't even want to think about it. She hoped that her alter ego wouldn't hurt her new friends.

Roland
11-14-2012, 01:15 PM
Don saw Shilo tense a bit when taking about blacking out randomly.

"Well Shadow, your alter ego, did say if she saw , i think, Keith or Sem again she would kill him." Don recalled a bit poorly.

Don thought about it. This random blackouts may be caused by fear but she didn't really look like a person with a lot of fear in her life. Yup here she taking to ninja turtles, most people would freak out.

"You don't have any idea what may cause this, the random blackouts?" Don asked . Don totally forgot they had to move fast. He got sidetrack by this girl dilemma.

Lethal Lullaby
11-14-2012, 02:56 PM
,"May I answer those after we get out of here? " Shilo asked hinting that they should leave before the police come and see them.

~*~

Seth and his friend had managed to find a spot to rest. It was just him and hus fast friend, who turned to Seth and asked, "What the heck is with your cousin? First she was like a lost kitten or something and then she turns into some sinister beast!"

Seth sighed. He knew what it was. "Yeah. Shilo's developed this alter ego whose name is Shadow. It started a couple years after her parents died." Seth continued with the story.

His friend nodded his head to show that he understood. "So it was her other persona that shot our pal back there?"

"Yep." Seth replied.

"Well what is she doing about it? Is she in any kind of therapy? Take any-" Seth stopped him and shook his head.

"No. My aunt fears she will have an episode and hurt the therapist. As for medication. Shilo always forgets to take it and whenever she's Shadow she says she don't need it." Seth didn't want to talk about it anymore. The situation made him feel like he cared for her when he didn't want to.

"Oh! Hey have you heard of the Purple Dragons?" Seth's friend asked him, but
before Seth could answer his friend just continued. "Well they're a gang and if we're good enough we could join them. "
"Well then. It looks like we should go check them out Seth told his friend.

Roland
11-16-2012, 01:37 PM
"O yes, right." Don said while going back to the sewer they came from.

Before he wanted to enter he asked."Wait , um Shilo do want us to take you home or do you , if April is ok with this , go and crash at April's place?"

Don thought the lair was not an option because Splinter may not want someone that they barely knew brought to the lair.

Toonami Tom
11-16-2012, 01:56 PM
April looked to Don and then to Shilo. "Well, I don't know. I would be okay with Shilo staying with me for awhile, but I don't know if my aunt would be." She thought about this for a moment. "Would you want to go back to your home?"

Lethal Lullaby
11-16-2012, 08:46 PM
"I could walk home myself since you have shown me how to get out of the sewers." Shilo didn't want to be a disturbance to them any longer and figured she'll meet them again soon.

"Thanks so much for your help! And if you guys happen to see Seth and his buddy again just uh.. don't hurt them too much." Shilo requested being the usual nonviolent girl she is. She then hugged them all individually, "It was fun meeting you. You guys are just awesome! And April maybe we could hang out sometime!" She smiled and then turned and headed to her aunt's and uncle's place.

TurtleTitan97
11-16-2012, 10:26 PM
Mikey waved goodbye as Shilo was leaving. "You know, for a girl who has a freaky werid violent alter ego, she's pretty cool. I wonder when or if we'll ever meet her again?" Mikey streched. "Oh yeah, we still need to return that money we found. Should we go now?"

Roland
11-17-2012, 01:39 PM
"Are you sure you want to go home alone? What if you cross paths with Seth and his buddy again?" Don asked like a concerned parent.

Don suddenly realized after Mikey asked about the money the needed to return. "Wait, what happened with the gun? The police may take Shilo's finger prints off the gun which can get her in trouble. I know we shouldn't tamper with evidence but maybe Shilo should wait for the police and tell them what happened here."

Lethal Lullaby
11-17-2012, 04:24 PM
(Roland? Do you mean the gun that Shilo shot that guy with earlier? The one that was her android arm?)
Shilo stopped. "Hmm. I didn't quite think of that." She was getting a little frustrated. "Well. What should I do?" After hearing what Donatello said she looked at him, "So I tell the police that my other personality shot some guy? Wouldn't they look at me like I'm crazy? I don't wanna go to a looney house!" Shilo wish she was able to control her alter ego. This was too much for her.

TurtleTitan97
11-17-2012, 05:04 PM
"Hey, I got an idea! We could come with you and keep a close eye from a distance. And if any of those dudes come at you, we'll just beat them again!", said Mikey.

Toonami Tom
11-17-2012, 05:08 PM
April looked to Mikey. She wasn't sure if that was a good idea either. "Yeah, maybe you shouldn't tell anyone about the android personality." She looked around the area where they were standing. "I would like to hang out sometime. Sure."

Lethal Lullaby
11-17-2012, 11:53 PM
"Aww how nice of you Mikey!" Shilo smiled. Then she heard April mention that she'd like to hand out and she hugged April. "Oh. Yayyyy! We can have so much fun together! And don't worry your secret is safe with me. Besides, my aunt and uncle will just think it's my imagination. But I still wont tell." She told all of them. She proceeded to twirl around and bumped into a wall. The hit triggered her other personality. Shadow rubbed her head, "Shilo, you freaking clutz! Oh how'd I get here?" Shadow saw the turtles and lightly smiled, "gentlemen. So yeah. No hugging for me. Did Seth show his face again yet?

Roland
11-18-2012, 12:39 AM
"Android personality?" Don asked confused.

With all the stuff what happened that day Don didn't realize Shilo's arm was robotic and that it could change into a gun. That is why his question was so confusing earlier. He thought the gun that thug used was the same gun Shadow used.

(Sorry 19thCenturyGhost, I confused myself with the gun issue. So my pm may of caused more confusion. Hope this will help explain things :) )

Lethal Lullaby
11-18-2012, 02:07 PM
(no problem Roland ;) )
"Well yeah." Shadow scoffed "Besides. Shilo needs me. She can't survive out in this city without me. And you probably wouldn't be alive." she looked at Michelangelo. "Now. If you don't mind I'm gonna go see if I can find Seth or his friend." Shilo stated before storming off before she got too far she turned to the turtles and April "Come on it'll be fun." she turned back around, "For me of course." She said to herself with a little evil laugh.

BubblyShell22
11-18-2012, 04:02 PM
"Wait, you can't go storming off to find Seth and his friend," Leo told her. "That's too dangerous." He knew that if Shadow found them, she would probably hurt them, and that was the last thing Shadow or Shilo needed right now. "Maybe you should just go home or go to April's for now. Maybe we'll see you another time."

Lethal Lullaby
11-18-2012, 04:55 PM
"Wow. You are such a bore. I live for danger!" She said triumphantly. Shadow saw that Leonardo was serious. "Grr. Fine I'll go home. I won't like it though." She couldn't believe she was actually gonna listen to him. Normally she would have blown someone off and get into danger. She let them keep a watch on her as she walked to her house. When she got there Shadow waved goodbye and walked inside. But she had something up her sleeve. She noticed nobody was home, but that didn't bother her. Shadow just waited for the turtles and April to leave.

BubblyShell22
11-19-2012, 07:25 AM
Leo gave a sigh of relief as he watched Shadow go into her house. At least she wouldn't hurt anyone.

"Okay, that's finished," he said. "Now we can go home."

Toonami Tom
11-19-2012, 10:11 AM
"Alright." April said. "I think it won't be long until we meet her again." She then thought about the money that they had found in the lair.

Lethal Lullaby
11-19-2012, 11:45 AM
Shadow was pleased to see them leaving. She decided to take a quick shower (taking off her arm and putting goggles on her eyes of course). Afterwards she changed into a black tank top with black jeans. "It's nice to get out of those bright colors I was wearing earlier." She said to herself. "Now. Where is that knife sharpener?" Shadow wondered as she searched for it. Once she found it she put some earplugs in and changed her arm to the blade and began sharpening it. After she was done with that she put the sharpener back. "So far the only time Shilo takes control is after I see something...'cute'. So I should take my eyes out and leave them here. Plus I could use my other senses to get around." She noted. Of course she could have just put on a blindfold, but she didn't want it to fall off and her being able to see something adorable on accident. Shadow quickly drank an energy drink and went outside. Soon she was out in the city searching for Seth and his friend. Hmm. April was probably told to inform the police about the money so I should keep an ear out for her. She thought to herself. If she were to run into the turtles, she had a decent excuse.

~*~

Seth and his friend still haven't found the gang they were planning on joining but decided to gear up. They didn't want to bump into Shadow again.

Roland
11-19-2012, 12:59 PM
As they started to leave Don asked "Anyone here want to help me find some parts for the TV at the junkyard? The green tint may drive us nuts after a while."

The junkyard was nearby that is why he asked. As for the money they needed to return, Don thought they could do it tomorrow.

Lethal Lullaby
11-19-2012, 02:20 PM
"Where should we search for armor?” Seth's friend asked. "Are we gonna go out and steal some?"

"No. Let's just see what you can find in there." Seth pointed to the junk yard.

"Wait. Why do I have to dig through garbage?!" His friend shouted.

"WILL YOU SHUT UP?!" Seth shouted. "Anyways I hate getting garbage on me. Now get your butt in there. I'll stay out here and keep watch." He watched his friend go into the junkyard. "Make sure you clean mine!"

"Do I look like a cleaning lady?!!"

"I could make you into one!" Seth threatened.

~*~

Shadow heard some voices. "That sounds like Seth and his friend." She grinned. Now that she knew where they were she headed straight to the junk yard. Before she got too close she sensed Seth was close by. Shadow quickly hid in the shadows and slowly inched closer to Seth, who had put head phones on and was rocking to music. Shadow almost threw up at how horrid his singing was.

BubblyShell22
11-20-2012, 07:22 AM
"Well, I guess we could make a quick stop," Leo decided. "But not too long, Donnie. Find what you need so we can go home. I don't want Splinter to be too worried about us." He knew Don often got distracted when he was in the junkyard looking at things.

Roland
11-20-2012, 12:34 PM
Donnie nodded. As they got closer to the junkyard , he was scanning the area for other TV sets that may lay on top of the trash piles, that was the same kind as theirs. He saw one tv set that could fit the bill.

"O yeah, looks like we are in luck. There's one tv we can use."

When he got closer. He said "Whoa that trash pile is huge! Looks like I'm going to have to climb for it."

He tried to climb the trash heap but got his foot stuck in some cable wires. He then slipped and found himself hanging upside down.

"Aw man! I may need some help guys."

Lethal Lullaby
11-20-2012, 12:56 PM
"Man, this trash is disgusting!" Seth's friend complained. "Wait. What was that? Seth?!"

Seth angrily pulled out his headphones and turned to him, "What?!"

"I think I heard someone."

"So? It's probably a cat."

"Are you even watching for your cousin?"

"She hasn't shown up yet!"

Suddnly they heard some crashing, and a shout. Seth's friend and him decided to stop their argument and investigate the shout for help. They saw Donatello hanging by a wire and laughed. "Stupid Freak. How'd you get up there?" Seth asked.

"You're the one to talk!" Shadow accidentally shouted from her hiding spot. She smacked herself in the face, hoping they didn't hear her.

TurtleTitan97
11-20-2012, 04:02 PM
Mikey looked around the junkyard. He saw something that caught his eyes. "What's that?" He pulls it out of the ground. *Gasp* "NO WAY! Sewer Brawlers II! One of the best old school beat-em up video games ever made! And there's even an old console with it! Dudes,we so gotta bring this back to the lair with us! Maybe Donnie can fix it up and we can play it one-on-one!" When heard his brother needing help, we went over to Donnie. "Don't worry, dude, we'll get you..." He then stops. "Uh, guys, is it just me, or did I hear other voices?"

BubblyShell22
11-21-2012, 08:16 AM
"No, it isn't just you, Mikey," Leo said. "Let's free Don and get out of here." But before they could do anything else, Seth arrived. "Oh, great," Leo groaned. They didn't have time for this right now.

(Just letting you know that I may not be on tomorrow due to the holiday, but I'll try and catch up later. Happy Thanksgiving, guys.)

Lethal Lullaby
11-21-2012, 08:42 AM
Seth forgot all about watching for Shadow. He wanted to know what was with these turtles. "Look. I'll make you an offer. Just leave us alone so we can take the money. And we won't hurt you."

Shadow was silently cursing. How dare they show up! Wahhh I was gonna have some fun for once today. She said to herself. "Maybe I could just get Seth's friend over here. As quietly as I can." She whispered. "Pst! Hey?" She only wanted him to hear. "I got something for you! It's the bag of money. But be very quiet. Or those turtles will maul you." Shadow lied to him.

Seth's friend heard her and casaully walked over. "Well where is it?"

"Oh my. Dude, you actually fell for it?" Shadow laughed at how stupid he was. Seth's friend called for him telling him Shadow was here so Shadow quickly jumped him and put a cloth over his mouth with some chemical that would knock someone out. "Shut up! You're lucky that I won't kill you. Since some people are here." After he passed out Shadow took out a sharpie marker. And although she was technically blind she started drawing flowers on his face. And ponies all over his arm. She would have done a lot worse but with the turtles being their she didn't want them accidentally wandering over. Shadow became a little angry. She began drawing zombies eating people on his neck and hands.

Seth noticed his friend was missing but he didn't want to move and the turtle come after him.

Roland
11-21-2012, 01:49 PM
"Whoa is that Sewer Brawlers II!? Yes it is! Nice find Mikey!" Don said upside down.

(After Mikey said he heard noises and Leo commented on what Mikey said)

"I didn't hear anything." he commented. His ears were ringing because of all the blood rushing to his head.

(After Seth approached them and spoked to them)

"I may be freak but I'm not stupid. How many turtles do you know that can talk?" He said still upside down.

His brothers got him out of the cables and he was standing on his feet again. He felt a little dizzy after hanging upside down. He used the trash heap as support.

"Uh , dizzy."

(After Seth made the offer)

Don was still holding his head. He was too dizzy to really comment. The ringing in his ears were subsiding though.

Lethal Lullaby
11-21-2012, 04:14 PM
Shadow was becoming bored of drawing on Seth's friend. She dragged him blindly around thinking of what to do. She felt like she was walking up a hill. She finally realized that she walked up on a giant pile of trash.

Seth's friend began to stir awake."Huh. What?"

"Okay. I'm done." Shadow pulled him up to his feet and pushed him down the pile. She didn't realize that Seth and the turtles were down there. She just carefully skidded down behind Seth's rolling friend.

Seth felt someone bump into him. He looked down and saw his friend with all the drawings. He then saw Shadow without her eyes, "What are you doing? Where the heck are your eyes?!"
"You sound like a nagging old lady just shut up." Shadow told him.

Seth glared at her, "Why'd you draw on him?" he asked.

"Well actually, I was gonna cut him up and stuff him with garabage, but I can't remember why I never did." She said it so simply. She again didn't see the turtles because she didn't have her eyes. Then she realized that they were there. "Ugh. So... I'm just gonna go." She started to carefully back away. Leo's probably not very thrilled She said to herself.

BubblyShell22
11-21-2012, 04:20 PM
"Don, are you okay?" Leo asked as he hurried to his brother's side. Then he noticed Shadow was there along with two other people.

"Shadow, what are you doing here?" he asked her. "We told you to go home." Then he noticed what she'd done to the other guy. "Wait, did you just draw on him?"

Lethal Lullaby
11-21-2012, 04:35 PM
"Oh boo. You told Shadow to go home. That was Shilo's home. Shadow has no home! Shadow is talking weird. Err. Why am I listening to you? I was actually gonna cut him up and stuff him with garbage." Shadow quickly said. "Look a distraction!" She shouted before running off, "You'll never catch me al-" She tripped over something then got back up and began running again.

TurtleTitan97
11-21-2012, 04:46 PM
"I got this!",said Mikey. He turns his nunchuck in a Kusarigama, swings it, and the metal chain wraps itself around Shadow. "Gotcha!"

Lethal Lullaby
11-21-2012, 05:02 PM
Shadow recognized the voice as Michelangelo's. She suddenly felt a chain wrap around her. "Grr. Mikey. You better let me go right now!" Shadow shouted. She was really furious as she tried to get the chain off. "This is so not what I had in mind for fun." She sat down and crossed her arms. "You're gonna have to drag me over there! Because I am not moving!" She shouted.

Seth's friend decided to try slowly backing away from the situation, but Seth stopped him. "What are you doing we gotta get the-"

"Forget it. This should be good." Seth quickly told him. "Let's see how long Shadow can last before she snaps."

Roland
11-22-2012, 01:02 PM
"Yes, just a little dizzy... It'll wear off in a few seconds." Don answered Leo as he was trying to regain his balance.

After a few second , like he predicted , he wasn't dizzy anymore.

After Mikey captured Shadow he looked up to see Shadow without eyeballs. Don let out a very high pitch scream.

"Aaaah!?" he then turned to his brothers as he realized how girly it sounded.

He facepalmed and then commented "There isn't any chance that you guys didn't hear that, right?"

Lethal Lullaby
11-22-2012, 02:50 PM
Shadow snickered at Donatello's scream. She figured she did look pretty freaky, but she didn't care. Suddenly she had an idea. She thought perhaps she could cut through the chain. Changing her arm into a long blade and using the other to hold the chain she tries cutting through it. "What the- What is this made of? I just sharpened this earlier and it won't even-" Shadow continued on rambling and saying some words that were buzzed out as she tried to get the chain off.

BubblyShell22
11-25-2012, 04:29 PM
"Yeah, we heard that, but we won't say anything, Don," Leo replied. He watched as Shadow tried to cut off the chain wrapped around her with no success. It was a good thing Mikey's chain was so tough. He walked over to the girl and looked her in the eye.

"Okay, Shadow, enough of this," he stated. "You need to stop this madness. Maybe you should bring Shilo back." Wait, wasn't there an episode of Space Heroes where one of the crew members had a dual personality? How had Captain Ryan stopped it again? Then it came to him.

"Maybe you should focus more on Shilo to bring her back," he suggested. Though Captain Ryan had used a ray gun of some sort, he knew there was no way that would work here.

Lethal Lullaby
11-25-2012, 09:07 PM
Shadow listened to Leonardo as he told her to stop the madness and bring Shilo back. After he finished Shadow nodded her head, "You think I would do that? Who do you think you are, my father?" She said as she felt for a something. She grabbed a glass bottle behind her back and with one hand and with the other she followed the chain to the end where she figured Michelangelo was. She stopped before the orange masked turtle. "This is my body now! Leave me alone!" Shadow shouted as she threw down the bottle and the glass shattered. She waited to see if the sound startled Michelangelo. Maybe he dropped the chain? Who knows.

Roland
11-26-2012, 02:08 PM
"Thanks." Donnie thanked Leo a little unsure. He thought his brothers won't let him of the hook so easily.

"How to bring Shilo back?" he muttered to himself. He tried to remember what caused her to change back last time.

"Wait, wasn't it a cat that changed her back?" he asked his brothers.

"Yes that is it!" he answered himself and then he asked Mikey. "Mikey, remember that animal impressions you liked do? Can I hear kitten impression again?"

TurtleTitan97
11-26-2012, 03:59 PM
Mikey rubbed his head. *sigh* "Alright, I'll do it. Even if it is kinda embarassing." He did his best kitten noise impression. Donnie better be right about this, he thought.

Lethal Lullaby
11-26-2012, 05:12 PM
If Shadow had her eyes she would have given a death glare to Michelangelo, but she couldn't. "What the heck are you doing?" Shadow became irritated with Michelangelo's kitten immitation yet something else too. "I don't wanna go!-" Shadow didn't realize she was changing back into Shilo. A few moments later and she tilted her head again, "Are you looking for your cat?" Shilo made a scared 'Meep' like noise and dropped to the ground, "Why is it so daark? Where am I? It stinks." She freaked out. "Am I dreaming?"

TurtleTitan97
11-26-2012, 10:40 PM
Mikey stopped and looked at Shilo. "Naah, you just turned into Shadow, and now you're in a junkyard."

BubblyShell22
11-27-2012, 08:52 AM
"Are you okay, Shilo?" Leo asked her. "Do you need anything?" He really hoped there were no side effects to her change.

Lethal Lullaby
11-27-2012, 11:01 AM
"Is it normally this dark out, or did Shadow take out my eyes?" Shilo asked.

Seth frowned seeing Shilo was back. He wish he knew how to change her back to Shadow. Instead he just decided to turn and leave with his friend.

Roland
11-28-2012, 01:44 PM
"You did it Mikey!" Donnie said quite impressed.

He turned to Shilo and answered
"Yes, Shadow did take out your eyes. Should someone get your eyeballs?"

Lethal Lullaby
11-28-2012, 04:29 PM
Shilo thought about what Donatello said. She put her hands in her pocket and felt some change. "Could one of you walk me to a phone booth so I could try contacting my aunt or uncle, please?" Shilo asked as she counted to see if she had enough coins.

Roland
11-30-2012, 02:06 PM
"Ok , I'll take you!" Don answered but he knew Splinter would be sick of worry by now. Any further delay would just cause Splinter to worry even more.

"O wait, use our T-phone to call your aunt and uncle." Don offered.

"By the way where do you think Seth went off too?" Don asked

BubblyShell22
11-30-2012, 04:05 PM
"You can take her, but be careful, Donnie," Leo cautioned. "And after that, we really do need to get home as soon as possible." He tried to look for Seth but saw no sign of him. What was going on here?

Lethal Lullaby
11-30-2012, 08:05 PM
"Well. I can't see the numbers on here." Shilo pointed to her face where her eyes should be. Shilo shrugged after Donatello asked about Seth.

She turned when she heard Leonardo's voice. "I still gotta call them. What if they're not home?" She asked just in case.

BubblyShell22
12-01-2012, 07:56 AM
"Then maybe you could stay with April," Leo replied. "That would be a good idea." There was no way she was staying at the Lair.

(Uh, guys, Toonami Tom is leaving the forums, so he won't be around to play April. If no one else wants to play her, then I will gladly take over.)

Lethal Lullaby
12-01-2012, 08:09 AM
(Aww. :( Sure you can play April )

BubblyShell22
12-01-2012, 12:49 PM
(Okay, thanks.)

April heard Leo's request. "Well, okay, I guess that would be all right," she said. She really didn't want to have Shilo and her evil twin in her house, but she knew the Turtles didn't want strangers in their Lair per Master Splinter's orders. "We can have a lot of fun if you want."

Roland
12-01-2012, 02:04 PM
"I could always type the number for you?" Donnie asked Shilo.

(after it was suggested Shilo should stay at April's)

"Maybe we could rather get some spare eyeballs? You might scare the people at April's residence." Donnie asked still a little freaked out with this "I took out my eyeballs" episode.

Lethal Lullaby
12-01-2012, 08:36 PM
"Why are you guys so confusing? First Donnie gives me a phone that I can't see numbers on. Then Leo suggesting I go with April. And-" Shilo grabbed her hair. "Here just type this number in." Shilo was about to tell Donatello the number to her aunt's cell, but had an idea. "OH! I know." Shilo placed her hands behind her back, "Tie my hands up, and hit my head. Then maybe Shadow will take over and she could get the eyes. Obviously she was smart enough to find her way here so she should be able to go back." Shilo suggested. She decided to tell Donatello the number to her uncle's cell anyways.

~*~

<Back near the sewerhole, where Seth and his friends dropped the money.>
Seth's friend lowered a hook connected to a rope down the sewer drain. The goal was to hook a bag of money on the hook and pull it up.

Seth kept looking around then at his friend, "Hey could you hurry up?"

"Dude, I got this" His friend scoffed. Suddenly the hook caught onto something. Seth's friend pulled up the hook and on the end was a bag of money. "See. I got this in the bag!"

Seth was impressed with his friend and decided to back off and let him do his thing.

BubblyShell22
12-02-2012, 07:43 AM
Leo really wasn't sure he wanted Shadow to come back. That girl creeped him out. And why would Shadow take out someone's eyes anyway? This whole thing was just too creepy.

Roland
12-02-2012, 02:15 PM
Donnie entered Shilo's uncle's number in the T-phone. Before he called the number he said "Sorry for the confusion we just want you to be safe."

He pressed call on the T-phone and handed it to Shilo. Donnie should of ask his brothers before calling her uncle. This might cramp their plans.

Lethal Lullaby
12-02-2012, 02:42 PM
Shilo took the phone and held it to her ear. Unfortunately nobody answered. She decided to leave him a message. Shilo told Donatello to type in her aunt's number as she told him the digits.

~*~

After what seemed to be forever Seth's friend was able to retrieve the stollen money. Then the question hit him. What were they gonna do with it? Where would they hide it? He decided to ask Seth these questions.

"Simple." Seth replied. He leaned in and told his friend about how he sent his parents off on a month's vacation.

"Ahh. So we'll take the money to your place?"

"Yep." After that they both ran back to the house. Seth picked up the spare key from under the mat and took it inside. He didn't want to take the chance of Shilo coming in.

Roland
12-03-2012, 02:26 PM
Don did what he was instructed to do. He handed the phone Shilo after he pressed call.

He turns to his brothers and asks "I'm going to get the TV part i need but I need a boost to reach it. I just don't want to slip again."

Lethal Lullaby
12-07-2012, 06:57 PM
Shilo waited for her aunt to answer. Shilo didn't hear anything and decided to turn speakerphone on. In less then 5 seconds a computer-like voice was speaking, "We're sorry, but the person you are trying to contact is no longer in the area. If you would like to leave a message, please wait at the tone. *beeeeep*

Shilo made a light chuckle as if nothing were wrong. She swallowed and scratched her head. Cleary she was a little concerned, but she put these guys through enough for the night. "You know what? I think I got a spare key hidden in one of the bushes at my house and under the welcome mat. April? Could you walk me home please and help me get the key? I don't wanna bother you guys too much." Shilo suddenly yawned. She didn't notice she was so tired she shook her head a little to stay awake. "Wow. Am i tired."

BubblyShell22
12-08-2012, 07:47 AM
"I'll give you a boost, Donnie," Leo said. "Just get the part so we can go home."

April smiled at Shilo. "Yeah, I can walk you home," she replied. "Is everything okay?"

Roland
12-08-2012, 01:54 PM
"Thanks Leo." Don then turned to Shilo and April and then said "Stay safe you two! If you get in trouble do not hesitate to call."

Don moved to the trash heap and got a boost by Leo. He got the tv part but they needed to try three times to even reach it.

"Alright, got the part. Now we can go home." Don said with sigh of relief. He also needed his beauty sleep.

Lethal Lullaby
12-08-2012, 05:19 PM
Shilo shook her head 'no' to April's question. "I live a couple blocks away from that tattoo place. I'm not sure what it's called." Shilo told April. "And I'm fine... Will do, Don!" Shilo said after Donatello told them to stay safe, (not save. Silly) and call for help.

BubblyShell22
12-09-2012, 07:21 AM
"Don't worry, Donnie, we'll be fine," April reassured him. "See you later, guys." Then she followed Shilo to her home.

Leo smiled when Don said he'd gotten the part. "Good, let's get home," he said.

Roland
12-09-2012, 02:38 PM
While the Turtles used the shadows and rooftops to get home, without being spotted by the general public and enemies, Donnie started to get the feeling they forgot something.

No he didn't forget the tv part. It's in his hand. Yes he forgot his weapon at home but that wasn't it.

After nearly falling off a building, he stopped thinking about it and just focussed on getting home in one piece.

BubblyShell22
12-09-2012, 03:45 PM
Leo noticed that Don looked a little peculiar and wasn't sure what was going on.

"Don, are you okay?" he asked.

Lethal Lullaby
12-09-2012, 10:45 PM
"Thanks for walking me home April" Shilo was on her hands and knee checking for the key under the mat. It wasn't there. "Perhaps the bush?" Shilo felt her way towards the bush and let out a sigh relief. "oh I found them!" She cheered. Shilo quickly felt for the door to put the key in. As she was about to open the door she asked April if she'd like to come in and kinda help look for her eyes. She hadn't notice the bag of stolen money on the table.

~*~
Before...

Seth sat down in his dad's purple recliner as he and his partner in crime were counting the money. They had turned off the lights so nobody would get suspicious. Then Seth saw the door handle turn. He looked over to the brown couch wnd noticed his friend had left to hide. Before thinking Seth jumped up and dashed upstairs. Leaving the bag of cash on the table.

BubblyShell22
12-10-2012, 07:37 AM
April was a bit repulsed at the request, but she knew it would be rude if she refused Shilo's request.

"Uh, sure, I'll help," she replied. Then she sensed that something wasn't right. She hadn't been training to be a kunoichi for long, but she had begun to develop that sense of being aware of your surroundings. "Shilo, I think someone's here," she whispered. "We need to be quiet."

Roland
12-10-2012, 01:34 PM
"I'm alright Leo. It's just that I think we forgot something but I just don't know what it is." Don said

The something Don can't remember is the money bags they needed to return to bank.

"Maybe i'll remember when we get home." Don said.

Lethal Lullaby
12-10-2012, 03:00 PM
Shilo nodded her head in response to April. "What should we do?" Shilo whispered. She realized how strange her request about looking for her eyes probably sounded. "Or maybe you could just help me up the stairs and I'll look in my room." Shilo suggested.

Seth's friend, who was hiding in the kitchen, looked at the reflection in the microwave. He shuddered upon seeing Shilo's eyeless face. "Man. That is just creepy." He said quietly to himself. He stood up and carefully and checked out his surroundings. He walked to the drawers with the knifes and stood before it. Slowly he opened the drawer, pulled a knife out and walked towards the livingroom, where Shilo and April were. Before he could step foot onto the brown carpet, Seth pulled him back.

"What are you doing? Just let them think no one is here. Wait. How'd they get in?" Seth whispered harshly. Although, he didn't even think of that earlier. He was sure he got the spare key. Was there another one? He just shrugged it off. "Just stay. I'm sure the red head girl will leave soon. And Shilo will be easy to take care of."

Seth's friend thought about this and just backed himself back in the kitchen.

BubblyShell22
12-11-2012, 08:19 AM
"We need to be aware of our surroundings," April replied. "Look, we'll go to your room, and I'll keep an eye out for trouble. If anyone comes out, I'll try and take care of them." Although she was getting good at her skills, she definitely wasn't on par with the Turtles yet. She still had a long way to go, but she felt that if they ran into trouble, she could still do her best to distract whoever was there.

Leo nodded at Don. "Okay, let's go," he said.

Roland
12-11-2012, 01:44 PM
"Sensei we're home!" Donnie called when he entered the lair.

"I'll be fixing the TV if anyone needs me. Mike, please hand me the console and the game so that I can see if I can get it working again." Donnie said.

He then made his way to the Lab to get the necessary equipment to fix the TV and console with.

Lethal Lullaby
12-11-2012, 03:20 PM
"Kay" Shilo went upstairs with April to Shilo's room. "I'll be out as soon as I can."

Shilo began going around her room until she felt a wide dresser. She knew that her case for her eyes was either in one of the drawers or on top of the dresser. She checked the first 3 drawers. Nothing. After Shilo checked her drawers she felt on her dresser for them. "Aha. I knew I'd find them." Shilo picked the box up, took out her eyes and put them back in her eye sockets. "Great. Now to tell April." Shilo took a glance in her mirror. She didn't know she was wearing all black. She figured now wouldn't be the time to change and just let her clothes be. She walked out and gave April a thumbs up.

~*~
While Shilo was in her room.

Seth looked in the living room and saw that Shilo and April were gone. He let out a sigh of relief. He didn't know they were still upstairs. He told his friend and they went back to the living room. Seth walked to the door and locked the bottom and top locks.

BubblyShell22
12-11-2012, 04:18 PM
"Welcome home, my sons," Splinter said. "I trust that everything is well?"

"Everything's fine, Sensei," Leo replied. "We took care of the money problem."

"Great," April said. "Now, let's get out of here."

TurtleTitan97
12-11-2012, 05:15 PM
"Sure thing, dude",siad Mikey as he handed over the console. As soon as Leo mentioned money, Mikey went back to where he placed the money before they left. He rushed out screaming, running around the lair with his arms in the air. "Ahhh! Dudes, call the cops! Call the national guard! Something terriable has happened!!!"

Lethal Lullaby
12-12-2012, 11:44 AM
Shilo passed April and began walking downstairs, but stopped midway. She quickly stepped back up. "So? How do you feel about going out the window?" Shilo leaned in towards April and whispered that Seth was downstairs.

Seth saw a glimse of Shilo when she stepped back up. He knew that if he let Shilo and April out of the house they'll probably tell on him and his friend. He decided to make up a lie. "You know..." he said outloud. His friend looked at him weird, but Seth just winked. "Maybe we should return this money?"

Seth's friend didn't know what Seth was doing, but decided to go along with it. "Uh yeah. I don't really feel great. I feel guilty!"

Seth walked up to the stairs and called up, "Yep! I've changed my ways! Now I know you're up there Shilo! Come on down with your friend! We won't hurt you!"

Shilo looked towards the stairs where she heard Seth's voice, but didn't move.

Roland
12-12-2012, 01:19 PM
Don was in his lab when he heard Mikey screaming.

"What happened? Mike don't tell me Spike ate your comics again." Don said when he came out of the lab.

BubblyShell22
12-14-2012, 07:45 AM
Leo heard Mikey's scream and grew worried. "What's the matter, Mikey?" he asked.

"Is everything all right, my son?" Splinter asked him.

April looked at Shilo. "Sure," she said. "I go out the window all the time. When you're friends with a bunch of ninjas, you get used to escaping in different ways. Let's go."

Lethal Lullaby
12-14-2012, 04:08 PM
Right after April said that Seth had shouted, "Alright! I'm coming up! We could have done the easy way you, but you refused!"

Shilo grabbed April and pulled her to her room and closed the door. "I have enough sheets to tie together and climb out the window." Shilo heard Seth was coming closer. She dashed to the door and locked it. Shilo got behind a dresser and pushed it in front of the door. After she put a laundry basket on top of it. Shilo stepped back from the door. There was a loud bang. Shilo yelped and fell on her bottom. She quickly got up on her feet , picked April up and placed her near the window, and started to tie the sheets. "Okay. I'm not having some kind of panic attack right now." She said outloud to herself.

Seth kept hitting the door. He was starting to get a little ticked.

TurtleTitan97
12-14-2012, 06:01 PM
Mikey stopped running and turned to Leo. "It's...gone! I left the bag of money right over there", said Mikey pointing to where the bag was, "and now, POOF! Vanished into thin air! It's like we've been robbed by a ghost or something! Oh no!", said Mikey as was running to the kitchen, "Please don't tell it's also gone too!" He came out a few seconds later holding a pizza box. "It's okay. The pizza is safe. At least for now."

Roland
12-15-2012, 01:58 PM
"Seth must of taken the money!" Don pointed out the obvious

Don giggled when Mikey worried about the pizza.

"Sensei, did you hear any noises while we were gone?" Don asked.

BubblyShell22
12-18-2012, 07:06 AM
"No, but I was meditating at the time," Splinter said. It worried him that someone had been in their home and had taken the money. What if this Seth decided to tell someone about their whereabouts? "This is not a good sign. You must go and see if you can recover the money and talk to whoever has it. They cannot find out about this place."

"You're right, Sensei," Leo replied. "We need to get that money back and pay Seth a visit."

April was growing worried. "We need to get out of here," she said. "Maybe I should call the guys."

Lethal Lullaby
12-18-2012, 03:00 PM
"That's why we got these sheets." Shilo said as she lowered them out the window. "And I assure you they are perfectly safe. See?" Shilo gently pulled the sheet and it tore a little. "Hmm. Maybe you should call your friends." Shilo screamed when the door came unshut.

"SHILO!" Seth shouted after he, with the help of his friend, had finally busted the door open enough so they could get in. The laundry basket had landed on the floor and all the clothes inside it were all on the floor. Seth was about to grab Shilo's arm and take her out of the room when Shilo backed away from. She was saying something under her breathe. Seth noticed Shilo was also clenching her fists. That's when he realized. Shadow hated having her laundry all over the floor.

BubblyShell22
12-19-2012, 07:56 AM
April took a fighting stance, ready to defend Shilo if she needed it, but first she pulled out her phone and pressed the panic button. Hopefully, one of them would look and know she was in trouble.

Roland
12-19-2012, 02:01 PM
Don agreed with Leo they needed to find Seth.

"The only problem now is, where do we start looking for Seth? His residence? Too obvious..."

An alarm went off, it was his T-phone and then also his brothers' T-phones. Someone pressed the panic button.

"O no, April! Lets go!" Don started to run out of lair but came back to get his weapon.

BubblyShell22
12-19-2012, 03:20 PM
Leo was alarmed when his phone went off, too. April was in trouble, and they needed to help her.

"We'll look for Seth, but first we have to find out what happened to April," he said. "Donnie, can you track where her phone is?"

Lethal Lullaby
12-19-2012, 07:24 PM
"What is going on here?! Why are my clothes on the floor?!" Shadow shouted. She grabbed April's shoulder and spun her around so she could see her face, "And just who the he- Oh. It's you. Okay you're lucky." Shadow let go of April.

Seth took the oppurtunity to quickly run up and punch Shadow in her face. He was surprised he was actually able to punch her. He couldn't believe it either. Shadow was bent over holding her left eye where he punched her.

"This time... I'm gonna end this" Shadow sweared under her breathe. She pulled her hand from her eye and saw some blood. "April. You might want to get out. I don't want you be her during the family fued between my cousin and me. Plus. And I don't know why, but I just don't want you to get hurt. That doesn't mean I care though, because I don't." Shadow didn't want April to think she was going soft. So she kinda pushed her. "Just get out. SHEESH."

BubblyShell22
12-20-2012, 08:02 AM
April stared at her. "Are you insane?" she shouted. "I'm not leaving you to get hurt, and I already called for backup. They should be here soon. Maybe we can hold him off until then."

Lethal Lullaby
12-20-2012, 12:13 PM
"I've been hurt worse before." Shadow said as if it were nothing. "Well. I guess if you want to help you can, but this isn't going to be some girly fighting duo. Got it? So that means stay out of my way or I will scare you 'til your hair turns white." Shadow clapped her hands once and turned back to Seth. "Okay, April. You take care of Seth's friend. I got this."

Seth crouchd down and swept his foot at Shadow's legs. Shadow jumped back and when Seth was turned around she took the side of her hand and hit his shoulder blade.

Seth's friend stood before April. "Just because you're a girl, it doesn't mean I'll go easy on you." He was getting ready to punch her.

Roland
12-21-2012, 04:53 AM
"Yes I can track it. I just have to hook it up to this gps" Donnie said and then gasp in surprize when he hooked it up.

"Their at Shilo's residence!? Maybe it is a false alarm?"

TurtleTitan97
12-21-2012, 10:48 AM
"I don't know. Maybe we should go, just in case to see if April's okay?" Although they've known April only for awhile, she had already become like a part of their mutant family. Plus, Mikey knew Donnie would be concerned for her safety.

BubblyShell22
12-22-2012, 08:10 AM
"I doubt it's a false alarm," Leo said. "She's not one to just accidentally push buttons. She's in trouble, and we'd better get over there to see if she's okay."

"Yes, you must go," Splinter agreed. "Be careful."

"We will, Sensei," Leo promised.

April smirked. "I don't expect you to," she retorted. She dodged the punch easily thanks to her training then performed a perfect roundhouse kick. Splinter would be so proud of her.

Lethal Lullaby
12-22-2012, 11:07 AM
Seth's friend fell in front of Shadow after he got hit from april's kick. "Seth! Why didn't you say she had ninja moves?!" He got back up and picked up a piece of Shadow's clothing and threw it at April's face to distract her from seeng him when he pushed her to the ground.

"How was I suppose to know?" Seth shouted back.

"Oh my flippin cheese crackers, nobody gives a-" Shadow began, but then her cousin had grabbed her from behind and was taking her towards the window. "Whoa, dude! Where are you taking me? She gasped when she saw her window getting closer. "You woldn't dare." She pointed at his friend, "Oh and I saw you touch my clothes you prevert!" Shadow changed her arm into a blade and sliced into Seth's arm.

Seth dropped Shilo and grabbed his arm screaming in pain.

BubblyShell22
12-22-2012, 04:36 PM
April growled when the guy pushed her to the ground. "Okay, you're going to pay for that," she said. Then she was distracted by Shadow slicing Seth's arm.

Lethal Lullaby
12-22-2012, 08:46 PM
Seth's friend ran to Seth. He looked Shadow and shouted "Dude?! Are you serious?"

Shadow let out a sigh of anger.

Seth just picked up one of Shadows tank tops and wrapped it around his arm. "Let's just grab the money and go!"

"Yeah! Run like the pathetic blockheads you are!" Shadow shouted.

Seth's friend stopped Seth. "We can't leave them here."

Seth stopped. His friend was right. But they couldn't take them with him either. Then he remembered. Seth ran to Shadow's dresser and opened it up he took out something that looked like a miniature bunny with a black star on it. He whispered to his friend to cover his mouth and nose. Then he threw it to the ground.

A cloud of light pink smoke came out of the bunny and floral scent came out

"Not the flowers." Shadow said before she accidentally inhaled the gas and passed out.

After Shadow was knocked out by the gas and the area cleared of the pink smoke Seth tied her arms behind her back and her feet together then put tape over her mouth. His friend did the same for April. They ran down stairs, took tge cash then left.

Roland
12-23-2012, 02:53 PM
"Hang on April were coming to save you" Donnie muttered to himself.

He grapped his weapon and then followed his brothers. It is going to take a few minutes before they reach the girls. He is just hoping they are still unharmed when they get there!

BubblyShell22
12-23-2012, 04:26 PM
April tried not to breathe in the gas, but she wasn't able to avoid it and passed out. Her last thought was that she hoped the Turtles would be able to track her since she had her phone on.

Roland
12-26-2012, 01:53 PM
After a few minutes they reached Shilo's residence.

Don rang the doorbell and just suddenly hid behind a bush. He totally forgot to inform his brothers on what he was planning to achive.

"You guys!? Hide!" Don whispered loud enough so his brothers can hear him.

BubblyShell22
12-26-2012, 03:41 PM
Leo immediately did as Don said, but he had a feeling something wasn't right.

"Don, what if no one answers?" he asked. "Then what do you expect us to do?"

Lethal Lullaby
12-26-2012, 05:21 PM
Shadow woke up. She felt the rope tied around her hands and feet. She looked around in the room and saw April, who was also tied up. Shadow wondered if they had to wait for the turtles any longer. Then she heard the door bell ring. She wondered who that could be. Obviously she couldn't answer. Actually she could. Shadow normally didn't lick tape, and nobody really does it either but she knew that was one of the ways to get tape off your mouth without using your hands. Shadow got the tape wet enough to where she could pull it into her mouth. She bit down on the tape as she pulled it off. Finally she spit the tape off, and shouted. "We are not interested in whatever you are selling!" She thought it was a salesperson.

TurtleTitan97
12-27-2012, 11:05 AM
"Hey, that sounds like Shadow!", said Mikey out loud. He quickly covers his mouth, hoping Seth and his gang couldn't hear him if they were inside.

Roland
12-27-2012, 02:15 PM
"I thought we could improvise a plan depending on who answers the door." Donnie whispered to Leo

After Donnie whispered to Leo he heard Shadow's voice and then heard Mikey commenting real loudly. Don quickly scanned the area for any trouble.

"Looks like Seth isn't here. Maybe it is Shadow we should watch out for." Don checked his t-phone to locate April's phone.

"It looks like April's phone is on the second floor. I think entering the house from the second floor window is our best bet."

Lethal Lullaby
12-27-2012, 02:55 PM
Shadow thought she heard someone. "That sounds like that one turtle dude. Michelangelo was it? Mehh. I never really cared for learning names. Oh I remember he made those... cat noises." Shadow said to herself. She opened her mouth and hollered, "Ay! Cat noise making turtle- Michelangelo, whatever you re called! Get your little shell up here! Don't worry I can't hurt you!"

BubblyShell22
12-27-2012, 04:24 PM
"Sounds like Shadow needs our help," Leo said. "Let's go and get her out of there. It sounds like she's in trouble."

Roland
12-28-2012, 01:07 PM
"Um you guys maybe it's a trap. Someone could fake a Shadow voice to fool us." Don whispered.

"Maybe we should send in one person to check out place. He can then signal us if there is nothing to worry about." Don whispered while sneaking a peak at Mike hinting that Mike should go.

TurtleTitan97
12-28-2012, 05:39 PM
Mikey nodded, and went to check it out. He sneeked up to where they heard the voice. He signaled the others to let them know it was safe.

BubblyShell22
12-29-2012, 08:31 AM
Leo was a little unsettled to see Don giving orders as that was his department, but he knew better than to argue with him. When Mikey signaled it was safe, he followed Don and Raph through the house.

Lethal Lullaby
12-29-2012, 08:42 AM
Shadow looked at April. "Okay. There is no way you could still be knocked out." She attempted to kick her but realized something. "Darn it. You're lucky my hands and feet are tied behind my back! Hey! Wake up! Prince Charming isn't gonna come through that door and wake you up!" Shadow heard the foot steps in her house. Finally! she thought to herself.

Roland
12-29-2012, 01:44 PM
Donnie was getting a bit paranoid about April's safety causing him to try and manage the situation himself.

He was sweating like crazy when they got in the house.

"Please be ok." Don repeated that in his mind.

When the turtles found the girls, Don saw Shadow moving but April wasn't.

"Is April... " *gulp* " dead?" Donnie said.

BubblyShell22
12-29-2012, 04:24 PM
April stirred a little as she heard Shadow's voice. Then she heard Don next to her.

"Ugggh, guys?" she asked. "What happened?"

Lethal Lullaby
12-29-2012, 04:55 PM
"Are you kidding me?" Shadow asked before groaning. "Okay this is what happened. Seth threw one of my smoke rabbits. We inhaled the smoke and passed out. And now the turtles are here to untie us. Right guys?"

TurtleTitan97
12-29-2012, 07:42 PM
Mikey grinned. "Wait... so you two got taken out...by a smokebomb...that looked like a bunny?" Mikey couldn't help but bust into laughter. He picked up a stuffed bunny and shook it in front of Shadow, trying to make her laugh. "Ooh, look out! It' the sinister Peter Cottentail!"

Lethal Lullaby
12-29-2012, 09:44 PM
"Haha very funny." Shadow said sarcastically as Michelangelo laughed and showed her a stuff bunny. "Hey. You wanna know what's green and surrounded by his own blood? Back off and you won't have to find out."

BubblyShell22
12-30-2012, 07:27 AM
"Guys, it's not funny!" April snapped. "Where did Seth and his friend go?"

Lethal Lullaby
12-30-2012, 01:26 PM
Shadow just shrugged, and took her stuffed bunny from Michelangelo. "Well. Actually I think I have an idea...."

~*~

"What are we going to now, Seth? Where will we hide the cash?" Seth's friend asked. He was becoming exhausted from running around.

Seth looked arounded and saw a building. He saw someone dressed as a knight open the door for a woman dressed as a princess. When the door was opened loud music bladed out and color lights shown thud way through. Seth had and idea. "Come on." He told his friend as he headed to the building.

"Wait we weren't invited to that party. Besides won't we need a costume?"

Seth stopped suddenly. He missed that part. "Come one we'll buy a costume at that store real quick."

"By buy, you mean buy with our stolen cash?"

"Yep. You stay here though I'll just take about 40. And go in buy two costumes and come out."

Seth's friend waited as he went inside the store and quickly bought two different costumes. When he came back Seth threw one of them at his friend.

After changing into their costumes they walked to the party.

"Excuse me, I need your invitations." A man standing at the door dressed as a tree said.

Seth shoved a wad of cash into the tree man's hand. "Sorry we lost our invitations."

The man smiled and let them in. Seth dressed as the hunchback hid the money his costume under the hump on his back. Seth's friend was dressed as a beggar with a hood over his head.

"At least those girls and their friends won't find us." Seth's friend said.

Roland
12-30-2012, 01:37 PM
"We didn't see Seth vacating from this place but my guess is that he went back to the junkyard." Donnie said.

Donnie untied the girls with the help of his brothers. He pondered the question of "why a gas bunnie?".

"Shadow, why do you have a gas bunnie? Ultimate prank... maybe?" Donnie asked.

Lethal Lullaby
12-30-2012, 03:55 PM
Shadow smirked at the question. "I made it. And I have more stuff just like it." She picked up a stuffed giraffe, fuzzy dice and a perfume bottle. "Which should I bring? The giraffe has a pistol hidden in his body, the fuzzy dice are actually flash bombs, and the perfume bottle has sulfuric acid in it. Somebody sold it to me. I thought it was really perfume. Well at least I didn't spray it on myself. I did ruin a good purse, but oh well." Shadow wanted to bring all three but she knew she shouldn't.

BubblyShell22
12-31-2012, 08:55 AM
"How about you bring the dice?" Leo suggested. "That way they won't be as noticeable. We also have our own smoke bombs if we need to use them. So, should we go back to the junkyard to search then?"

April thought this was all too weird, especially the fact that Leo was asking Don what to do, despite Leo being the leader.

Lethal Lullaby
12-31-2012, 10:56 AM
Shadow was surprised that they didn't find it suspicious that she had weaponry and explosives hidden in her stuffed animals. She decided to just not worry about it. "Okay fuzzy dice it is."

BubblyShell22
12-31-2012, 03:56 PM
Leo did find it weird that she had weapons like that but though it would be rude to say so.

"Okay, let's go back to the junkyard and see if Seth is there," he said. "If he isn't, we may have to look somewhere else for him. Does he have any sort of places he hangs out at frequently, Shadow?"

Lethal Lullaby
12-31-2012, 07:42 PM
"Parties." Shadow shuddered at the word. "He likes to sneak into them. It is definitely not my kind of place. All the giggling girls, and the guys who think, 'Oh I'm gonna chug this whole Sprite!" and then they fail at it. Of course if there's a fight then I'll stay for that... Let's go to the junk yard first, just in case though." Shadow grabbed her fuzzy dice flash bombs and stood by her door waiting for the turtles and April. She wish she could pick up her laundry, but they got two punks to take care if and money to return.

(I didn't want to ask before, but does anyone have a clue as in where the heck our Raphael is??)

BubblyShell22
01-01-2013, 08:12 AM
(Nope, no idea. Who was playing him again? I've lost track.)

"Okay, we'll go to the junkyard first, and then we'll see if we can find him at a party if he's not at the junkyard," Leo said. "Let's move."

Roland
01-01-2013, 01:59 PM
(I also don't know what happen to our Raphael. He was new member to the drome maybe he left the drome. Is it ok if I play Raph for now?)

"You need a safer hobby." Donnie commented on the random danger items Shadow had.

Donnie nodded and follow his brothers out of the house and to the junkyard.

Lethal Lullaby
01-01-2013, 03:57 PM
(Sure, Roland)

"This is my hobby not yours." Shadow stuck her tongue out at Donatello after he followed his brothers. Then she followed behind them.

Roland
01-02-2013, 01:59 PM
(Ok hope this explanation works for Raph)

Raph has lost his voice due to a cold. He didn't tell his brothers he was sick because otherwise he will be missing the action. He told his brothers it is because of screaming a little to much. Every time he wants to talk it hurts like crazy.

The turtles reached the junkyard. They started to look where they saw Seth last time.

Raph wiped his nose with his hand and used Donnie's shell to clean his hand. He did this without Donnie knowing he did it.

"Leo, do you know what Seth was looking for, here at junkyard . Maybe that can help us to narrow the search." Don asked.

Lethal Lullaby
01-02-2013, 06:52 PM
Shadow saw what Raphael did to Donatello and snickered a little. "I know you asked, Leo there, but my guess would be, no idea at all. I mean who goes to a junk yard to search for stuff? It's useless and dirty! Oh by the way. You might wanna check your shell. Just saying." Shadow winked.

Roland
01-03-2013, 02:07 PM
"Hey , some of my best inventions comes from the junkyard." Donnie quickly replied.

"Wait, what about my shell?" Donnie asked concerned.

He tried to see whats going on the back of his shell but he couldn't get an angle to spot the problem.

He then tried to feel the back of his shell. Finally he felt something goo like on his shell. Grease maybe?

Then he looked at his fingers but was met with the vision of snot on his fingers.

"Aah! Get it off! Get it off!" Donnie screamed while rolling in the ground.

Raph waited for Donnie to chill, then pointed to Mikey, impling that Mikey did it.

TurtleTitan97
01-03-2013, 02:13 PM
Mikey looked at Raph with a shocked face, then at Donnie. "What?! But...I didn't...I mean...Shadow, help me out here! You saw I didn't wipe that on Donnie, right?! Right...?"

Lethal Lullaby
01-03-2013, 02:22 PM
"Oh my goodness this is too, good." Shadow was having a hard time breathing from laughing too hard. "Don, it was Raph, and I don't think Seth is here." Shadow finally said. She opened her purse and got a tissue and a 'Halls Breezers' sore throat drop out. She wiped the snot off Donatello's shell and forced the drop into Raphael's mouth.

BubblyShell22
01-03-2013, 04:01 PM
"Will you guys knock it off?" Leo snapped. "We're supposed to be ninjas, remember? And if Seth isn't here, then maybe we should look for a party spot."

TurtleTitan97
01-03-2013, 04:20 PM
Mikey's eyes widen. "SWEET!!!" He puts his arms around his brothers. "Fellas, it's party time!" He then does alittle dance.

Lethal Lullaby
01-03-2013, 05:16 PM
"The only party I know of is some costume party down the street." Shadow informed Leonardo. Realizing that she and April didn't have costumes, she added, "Okay, either two of you give us your masks to borrow or we might have to go back to my place and get two costumes from my closet."

BubblyShell22
01-04-2013, 07:18 AM
"Oh, no need for that," April said, who really didn't want to go back into Shadow's room or picture what she'd have them dress up as. "I have some costumes at my house."

"Good thinking, April," Leo praised her.

Lethal Lullaby
01-04-2013, 09:54 AM
Shadow almost pouted but, she looked on the bright side. It was the first time she was allowed to go into someone's house with out someone keeping a close eye on her. She slighlty smiled and let April lead the way.

BubblyShell22
01-04-2013, 12:29 PM
April hurried to her old apartment. It had been a long time since she'd been in there after her dad disappeared, but it didn't matter. She led everyone to her room and rummaged in her closet until she found what she was looking for.

"Here, I have costumes of a witch and a vampire," she said. "Which do you want?"

Lethal Lullaby
01-04-2013, 03:35 PM
"Vampire." Shadow took the vampire costume, "Alright you four, out!" She said as she pushed the turtles out of April's room. "You guys can't be in here when we change into our costumes."

Roland
01-05-2013, 01:48 PM
After the turtles were outside waiting for the girls, Raph tried to say something but sneezed on Leo's shell.

"Raph are you allergic to something?" Don asked

Raph mouthed something like Sensei's drab clothes if Donnie was an expert lip reader.

"Sensei's drab clothes?" Donnie asked.

Raph throat is still sore but it's a bit better thanks to Shadow's throat drops. Raph nodded his head and then gave Donnie a glare.

"Ok I'm not going to tell sensei." Donnie said.

Lethal Lullaby
01-05-2013, 05:16 PM
Shadow came out with the vampire costume gave her to put on. "I love costume parties and you gotta admit, I am one hot vampire." She actually smiled as she waited for April so they can hit the party.

Justin
01-06-2013, 12:04 AM
"I beg to differ.", Raphael said in response to her claim of being a hot vampire.

BubblyShell22
01-06-2013, 07:22 AM
(Uh, Ghost, you called Shadow Mystee in one of your posts. You might want to fix that.)

Leo glared at Raph as he got sneezed on. "You need a tissue or something, Raph?" he asked.

April smiled as she came out in her costume. "Well, we're all set," she said. "Let's go."

Lethal Lullaby
01-06-2013, 07:40 AM
(Oops. I fixed it. Well our Raphael is back)

Shadow just looked at Raph, and decided she'll get him back later. "I'm coming." She then pursuited to follow them.

Justin
01-06-2013, 10:51 AM
"No I don't need a tissue. You need a fist?" Raphael said as he put his fist up to Leonardo.

TurtleTitan97
01-06-2013, 10:57 AM
Mikey shook his head. As soon as he saw April and Shadow, he said, "Alright! Let's get this party started! I'll see you guys outside." He pulls out a smoke bomb and disappears in purple smoke. "This never gets old", he thought.

Lethal Lullaby
01-06-2013, 11:05 AM
When they arrived at the party spot the usher was at the door.

"Names ple- Whoa." He noticed April and Shadow in their costumes. "I just remembered tonight is ladies night."

Shadow smirked. She had her special way of getting revenge at times. "Sweet, but we can't go in without our 'dates'." She grabbed Raphael's arm and pushed April into Donatello.

"What about the other two?" He asked.
"They're uh..." Shadow tried to think of something. "They're here to keep an eye on what I eat?"

The man just shrugged and let them in.

TurtleTitan97
01-06-2013, 11:13 AM
When they were inside, Mikey looked around in awe. "Whoa... this place is AWESOME!!!" He turned to his brothers. "Isn't this great?! For the first time in our lives, we can actually walk around freely! No hiding in shadows, no ninja stuff, no nothing! We're like regular kids here! Maybe we'll even make some new friends here!"

Roland
01-06-2013, 02:18 PM
Donnie blushed and smiled akwardly at April which he thought might of creeped her out.

"Did you hear the great joke Mikey told me? O wait, is that Seth? Let's go in." Donnie said trying to defuse the situation.

After Mikey commented about their freedom. Donnie said "A costume party may complicate our search for Seth. I thought that clown looked like Seth."