PDA

View Full Version : Sliders: A Turtle Adventure

17thCenturySorcerer
10-26-2012, 05:19 PM
Michelangelo starts off by watching My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. When he comes upon the show sliders. Being based on quantum physics, he shows donatello the show. donatello than makes his own sliding device, but on there 3rd slide, the remotes database system gets altered. this results in them bein stuck in the multiverse, until Donatello can gather the technology to fix the sliding device. each item in an different dimension, but not always in the next one.

Characters: from 2k3.
Main.Mikey:
Donny: Jade Green
Raph:
Leo:
April:
Stage.Splinter:
Casey:
self character
Random guy: Wears white t-shirt. has no talent. comments with smart ass remarks! (only in one slide)
Wolf: WolfSun TigerMoon.
Wolf, is a boy in his 16's, being five-foot four. he has pale skin, and natural black hair.
Eye Color: Navy Blue
Hair Style: Sleek and Straight
Clothing Style: Baggy-skinny jeans, black jacket, rebok shoes. blue.
Specialties: Has a 180 iq level. mantained all A+'s in elemantery, jr. high, and so far high school. got advanced on all his CSAP test. was taught various fighting styles by his grandfather, an samuria descendent. was taught how to weild any weapon. (the reason he learned this was because he would always get beat up and mugged after school. at first it was just "give me your money!" later, he was shot and that is why he knows various fighting styles and how to weild weapons.)

Jade Green
10-27-2012, 12:29 PM
I could play Don... but I need to rewatch some of the sliders episodes first.