PDA

View Full Version : A Cowabunga Christmas

MikeandRaph87
11-03-2012, 06:34 PM
I think I will give a RPG a shot. Its that time of the year again for the holiday craziness to begin so I thought why not imagine how a TMNT(1987) Christmas episode would have gone. Why not let me fellow mega-fans and I work out a neglected episode in the classic cartoon universe? Lets see what we can come up with. Its taking place during season 5 of the cartoon and the turtles will have a Christmas party in thier lair. That is the only thing similar to the 2003 cartoon. That being said its excuse for guest stars and even Santa himself. How the episode will go will be up to us as we go along. Please ask if you want to be a certain ally/friend of the TMNT and I can add them to the character list and will see how the character fits into the plot if only showing up for a Christmas party. Though I will rule out Zack and Carter,for if the only reason my personal dislike of them. Any other character is game if you ask and remember the lair can only be SO CROWDED! you may be up to three character each. Lets have fun! That is the main thing!:tgrin:

Character list(at the moment):
Michelangelo: MikeandRaph87
Raphael:19th Century Ghost
Leonardo: DonatelloNinja82
Donatello:TurtleTitian97
Splinter:SwedenFan1982
April O'Neil:Toonami Tom
Irma Langinstein: Swedenfan1982
Burne Thompson:Swedenfan82
Shredder:MikeandRaph87
Krang:Jephael
Bebop: DonatelloNinja82
Rocksteady:Toonami Tom
Santa Claus:MikeandRaph87
Rudolph: Jephael
Guest List:Casey Jones: DonatelloNinja82
Genhis Frog:MikeandRaph87
Napoleon Bonafrog:TurtleTitan97
Raputin Frog: TurtleTitan97
Atilla The Mad Frog: Turtle Titan97
Mondo Gecko: 19th Century Ghost
Usagi: Jephael
Rex-1: Toonami Tom
Mona Lisa:Mona_Lisa

Possible guest list: Punk Frogs(Genhis,Napoleon,Rasputin,Atilla), Nuetrinos(Kala,Dask,Zak),Mona Lisa, Mondo Gecko,Casey Jones,Usagi,Obento,Panda Khan,Metalhead,Rex-1, and Lotus Blossom. All participants may chose from this list when it comes time for the Christmas party at the end.No guest are required to show. This is simply a list of which to chose from of who can show up if you wish. We have not met Kerma and Halcome is Easter related while Zach I left out becuase I can't stand him. Same for Carter as it is with Zach but we have not got to him yet anyway.

oldmanwinters
11-03-2012, 06:40 PM
I think Ross May is scheduled to write a fictionalized "what if" Christmas episode for an upcoming issue Cereal:geek magazine.

MikeandRaph87
11-03-2012, 06:41 PM
I think Ross May is scheduled to write a fictionalized "what if" Christmas episode for an upcoming issue Cereal:geek magazine.

Awesome! Its the next best thing aside from this from getting one! Bring him over here to roleplay!

Lethal Lullaby
11-03-2012, 06:42 PM
Can i play as Raphael?

Toonami Tom
11-03-2012, 10:49 PM
This sounds fun. I would like to play as April O'Neil and Rocksteady.

MikeandRaph87
11-04-2012, 12:07 PM
19th CG and Toonami Tom(love the username btw!) are plugged in. Who else want in the fun? I was hoping Winters,Jester,and Gobo would lend their turtle talents among others. You may request an ally if you want and we can figure out how the ally fits into the plot aside from the party at the end if anywhere else.Any more takers?:)

TurtleTitan97
11-04-2012, 04:58 PM
I guess I'll take Donatello.

Original TMNT Cartoon Fan
11-09-2012, 05:07 AM
Fantastic. But why not move to season 5 (1991), which would use both Technodrome and Santa Claus in the Arctic Region.

I'm Irma (and it's Irma Langinstein, not Irma Livinstein), and I will begin the storrytelling.

Can't we also use some cool political-economics Christmas ghost scaring the **** out of Burne Thompson for paying employees to bad and they have to work at Christmas, just like that story Charles Dickens wrote (which later became a movie) about a capitalist (even if he just dreams it, we just need one ghost. Or maybe the ghost is just a hologram created by Donatello.).

And also, Santa Claus should not use reindeers/horses and a flying sleigh, but rather some technological flying aircraft (aeroplane or helicopter) and just drop down the presents through the chimney or something. Such equipment is much cooler for the "global 1990's", at the "Dawn in the age of information".

Just wonder where the Christmas party is taking place? TMNT sewer? April's apartment?

MikeandRaph87
11-10-2012, 04:25 PM
Still looking for Santa Claus,Leonardo,Krang,Bebop,and Splinter portrayers. Let's see what happens when Shredder tries to leave his mark on Christmas and a Christmas party in the lair has in store for the TMNT.

11-11-2012, 03:27 AM
Also remember

No sexual content. Sure, Donaello can say Irma's cute and such, but please stay in the tone of the 1987 show. This is TMNT, not Sex and the Sewer. (I think the same with the violence, we try to use the same tone of the show, darker TMNT fandom is no problem, as long as it's . The best with the 1987 show fandom is to re-create all the fun we had as kids, with the characters, humor, slapstick and things we remember.)

How long is the setting going to span? Just on Christmas Eve, or go the entire Holiday season, from Advent to Epiphany.

One problem is that the Technodrome left Earth after season 7, and it was still summer.

MikeandRaph87
11-11-2012, 06:33 AM
Also remember

No sexual content. Sure, Donaello can say Irma's cute and such, but please stay in the tone of the 1987 show. This is TMNT, not Sex and the Sewer. (I think the same with the violence, we try to use the same tone of the show, darker TMNT fandom is no problem, as long as it's . The best with the 1987 show fandom is to re-create all the fun we had as kids, with the characters, humor, slapstick and things we remember.)

How long is the setting going to span? Just on Christmas Eve, or go the entire Holiday season, from Advent to Epiphany.

One problem is that the Technodrome left Earth after season 7, and it was still summer.

I hope we are all mature enough to keep it close to the tone of the show but thanks for reminding all.I had the concept shift to season 5 and take place over the day of Christmas Eve. :tgrin:

11-11-2012, 06:49 AM
I hope we are all mature enough to keep it close to the tone of the show but thanks for reminding all.I had the concept shift to season 5 and take place over the day of Christmas Eve. :tgrin:

Thanks for answering. Can just we two play if noone other wants to join. Also, why not use reserve roles, which means that if one player drops out, someone other takes over the role?

How do we tackle religion? Just begin with "chiurchbells peeling, choirs were singing" and not much more. I don't want it to be a religious story, but Christianity is not just people who belive in stuff like Jesus, God and Mary. It's a major part of Western World culture and history (Humans in the Bible can be seen as histroical beings also, many can accept Biblical people as a historical dudes and dudettes, even science/history can be used to prove that) so I like the idea of when a story is set during a holiday, it shall be mentioned why it's celebrated for educational purposes (OK, we all know, but we want to re-create the show we liked as kids).

I will begin the storytelling, so I think I can make it. My plan is just having April and Irma getting stuck in a church when covering some choir, and snow falls down blocking all doors and windows, but it's not nesecarry.

Changing to season 5 (1991), we still have many characters. If you want, we can use between season 6 and 7 (1992-1993) as the Technodrome is still on the Atlantic Ocean bottom during both seasons.

MikeandRaph87
11-11-2012, 07:13 AM
He basic plot I had was Shredder wants to use Christmas Eve as an opportunity for a global scheme.In other words turn Santa's visit on its head by delivering mind xontrol devices,Shredder and his two hench mutant elves take to the sleigh while Krang holds Santa at Santa's North Pole base.Meanwhile the TMNT gear up for a party at their lair with friends.I will come back later with some of the possible guest list.

I can't let it just be us because there are three others involved at the moment. I wanted an 8 member cast.We will see what we can do with 5 if no replies come in by tomorrow morning.

11-11-2012, 07:24 AM
He basic plot I had was Shredder wants to use Christmas Eve as an opportunity for a global scheme.In other words turn Santa's visit on its head by delivering mind xontrol devices,Shredder and his two hench mutant elves take to the sleigh while Krang holds Santa at Santa's North Pole base.Meanwhile the TMNT gear up for a party at their lair with friends.I will come back later with some of the possible guest list.

I can't let it just be us because there are three others involved at the moment. I wanted an 8 member cast.We will see what we can do with 5 if no replies come in by tomorrow morning.

OK. Please publish the guest list

DonatelloNinja82
11-11-2012, 11:16 AM
Do you have a Leo yet? If not, I volunteer.

11-11-2012, 11:20 AM
Do you have a Leo yet? If not, I volunteer.

Probably not. Please join us.

DonatelloNinja82
11-11-2012, 11:34 AM
I would love to join in. I will be Leonardo!

11-11-2012, 11:40 AM

Nice. Can you take some more caracter?

I will start the storytelling when we begin.

DonatelloNinja82
11-11-2012, 11:41 AM
Sure! Who else is available?

11-11-2012, 11:54 AM
Sure! Who else is available?

Check up above, in the first post of this thread.

DonatelloNinja82
11-11-2012, 12:08 PM
Ok, how about Bebop?

MikeandRaph87
11-11-2012, 12:10 PM

Thanks for joining. Your locked in as Leonardo and as Bebop. I still need Splinter,Krang,and Santa Claus. I'll be around again in two hours to post the Christmas Party potential guest list. :tgrin:

DonatelloNinja82
11-11-2012, 12:18 PM
I'll take Bebop :) And Splinter too if no one else takes him. Being Splinter and "Splinter Jr." makes sense lol

MikeandRaph87
11-11-2012, 04:44 PM
Gald to have you join the forums DonatelloNinja82! Everything is updated on the original post as well as list of characters to choose from that can be at the Christmas party.

11-11-2012, 04:51 PM
But robots like Metalhead and Rex 1? Maybe they can serve at the party instead? But isn't Rex 1 kept in a secret police laboratory. Should April take Rex 1 to the sewers?

MikeandRaph87
11-11-2012, 04:56 PM
But robots like Metalhead and Rex 1? Maybe they can serve at the party instead? But isn't Rex 1 kept in a secret police laboratory. Should April take Rex 1 to the sewers?

Metalhead is kept in Don's lab deactivated. Rex-1 is as well until Leonardo, The Renaissance Turtle after which he goes back to the police lab at some point in this season we are in. I had them available to serve,socialize or whatever,but yeah serve at the party was the inital idea behind them. If you want one of them to portray you may and use that character to your liking within '87 cartoon portrayal.

11-11-2012, 04:59 PM
Metalhead is kept in Don's lab deactivated. Rex-1 is as well until Leonardo, The Renaissance Turtle after which he goes back to the police lab at some point in this season we are in. I had them available to serve,socialize or whatever,but yeah serve at the party was the inital idea behind them. If you want one of them to portray you may and use that character to your liking within '87 cartoon portrayal.

Don't care for them. But if you want to go to season 6 (which ends in Summertime without moving Technodrome), please tell.

MikeandRaph87
11-11-2012, 05:06 PM
Don't care for them. But if you want to go to season 6 (which ends in Summertime without moving Technodrome), please tell.

You were right about season 5 in the artic and thne droping into the Artic Ocean of the North Pole area in Rock Around The Block. Keeping it Chrsitmas time season 5 works best. I only initally thought season 7 because I love that season the most and gave the most potential tone and guest star wise. Lets just go with season 5 Christmas. I am not sure which episodes it would fit between.

Toonami Tom
11-11-2012, 05:14 PM
I'm looking forward to the RPG. I think it is cool that the plan is to keep it close to the cartoon.

I'm in 3 RPG games (this one and two other games). I have college every day, every week (except for Saturday), but I should have time to play in the game too.

The 1980s cartoon is the TMNT I grew up with, so I remember it well. April will still be a news reporter in the yellow jumpsuit in this RPG, correct? I just want to make sure, so it will be the best portrayal of the character.

DonatelloNinja82
11-11-2012, 05:14 PM
Gald to have you join the forums DonatelloNinja82! Everything is updated on the original post as well as list of characters to choose from that can be at the Christmas party.

Thank you! I'm excited to have found this site! I love the guest list you have up, and totally agree with the exclusion of Zach and Carter. Just thinking of
'87 Casey Jones at a Christmas Party makes me chuckle. "Forget the food! When do we get to bust some lawbreaking scum?!" He jumps on a table and starts swinging his bat around....HAHHAA

Panda_Kahn_fan
11-11-2012, 10:34 PM
Edit: Never mind, I'll do krang/

11-12-2012, 05:53 AM
Edit: Never mind, I'll do krang/

Nice. Join us.

Lethal Lullaby
11-12-2012, 06:09 AM
Hey. I could be mondo gecko as well. I'll just have to rewatch the episode that he's in before this rpg starts. ;)

11-12-2012, 06:10 AM
Hey. I could be mondo gecko as well. I'll just have to rewatch the episode that he's in before this rpg starts. ;)

Works nice. He becomes the guy next sewer in season 5.

Jephael
11-12-2012, 08:00 PM
Sign me up as Usagi Yojimbo and Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer!

MikeandRaph87
11-12-2012, 08:07 PM
Sign me up as Usagi Yojimbo and Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer!

I will figure a way for Rudolph to talk perhaps on the journey Shredder forces him on? Yeah,that would work perfectly! As for Usagi,he is yours too! How about Krang?

Jephael
11-12-2012, 08:10 PM
I'd love to play Krang!

11-13-2012, 05:50 AM
I will figure a way for Rudolph to talk perhaps on the journey Shredder forces him on? Yeah,that would work perfectly! As for Usagi,he is yours too! How about Krang?

Maybe Krang using some kind of mutagen, which doesn't mkes him and the other reindeer walk on two legs, but increase in intelligence.

And who's Vernon Fenwick? I can take him, and just care fore som lines at the beginning. He doesn't need to participate in the adventure. Sometimes, he's just seen sitting in his Channel 6 office.

Jephael
11-14-2012, 01:17 PM
Who's Vernon Fenwick? I can take him, and just care fore som lines at the beginning. He doesn't need to participate in the adventure. Sometimes, he's just seen sitting in his Channel 6 office.

The other day I thought you were saying you don't know who Vernon is and I was gonna say "Why would you wanna play a character you're not familiar with?" Then I realized you meant "Who's playing Vernon?"

11-14-2012, 01:42 PM
The other day I thought you were saying you don't know who Vernon is and I was gonna say "Why would you wanna play a character you're not familiar with?" Then I realized you meant "Who's playing Vernon?"

I know who he is. I can take him if he doesn't have to many lines (sadly, I'm struggling with tme zones compared to most of you, so I prefer playing as characters who just have some lines and don't participate in the adventures too much).

MikeandRaph87
11-14-2012, 04:32 PM
Toonami Tom,TurtleTitan97,or any member lurking about,would you like to play one of the available guest in the lair at the end?

TurtleTitan97
11-14-2012, 04:35 PM
Toonami Tom,TurtleTitan97,or any member lurking about,would you like to play one of the available guest in the lair at the end?

Sure thing! I'll take Casey Jones!:tcool:

MikeandRaph87
11-14-2012, 04:38 PM
Sure thing! I'll take Casey Jones!:tcool:

Look at the original post again and see who is available. Casey Jones has been taken already. There is a list of all guest that could show and pick from those nott taken.

TurtleTitan97
11-14-2012, 04:42 PM
Look at the original post again and see who is available. Casey Jones has been taken already. There is a list of all guest that could show and pick from those nott taken.

Opps, my bad. I guess I'll take the Punk Frogs if they aren't already taken.

MikeandRaph87
11-14-2012, 04:49 PM
Opps, my bad. I guess I'll take the Punk Frogs if they aren't already taken.

I have Genhis,but the other three are available! I will punch you in on the first post. Being raised on the '03 cartoon how familar are you with my favorite allies?

TurtleTitan97
11-14-2012, 05:01 PM
Being raised on the '03 cartoon how familar are you with my favorite allies?

I'd say I'm pretty familer with them. I remeber awhile back I watched their first appearence when they started off as enemies to the turtles because Shredder covinced them he was a good guy, then the episode where Leatherhead first appeared. I should really rewatch those episodes again when I have the time.

Toonami Tom
11-14-2012, 10:11 PM
I will think about playing one of the party guests, that's a good idea. Most of the characters that are my favorites are played by someone though, such as Usagi.

MikeandRaph87
11-15-2012, 02:18 PM
I will think about playing one of the party guests, that's a good idea. Most of the characters that are my favorites are played by someone though, such as Usagi.

These are the remaining choices,Tom:
Nuetrinos(Kala,Dask,Zak),Mona Lisa,Obento,Panda Khan,Metalhead,Rex-1, and Lotus Blossom.

11-15-2012, 02:18 PM
I'd say I'm pretty familer with them. I remeber awhile back I watched their first appearence when they started off as enemies to the turtles because Shredder covinced them he was a good guy, then the episode where Leatherhead first appeared. I should really rewatch those episodes again when I have the time.

It's two different episodes ("Invasion of the Punk Frog" from season 2 and "Leatherhead: Terror of the Swamp" from season 3)

MikeandRaph87
11-18-2012, 01:49 PM
Our story begins in the sewers of New York, the Lair,6am. Michelangelo leaps out of bed ecstatic. Michelangelo: Its Christmas Eve! All the decorations,snow, presents,and everyone has Christmas spirit thanks to that Christmas miracle. *Mike gets a latter out and starts decorating the lair for the Christmas party*

Tom you can still pick from the characters available if you want be a guest character.

11-18-2012, 04:15 PM
Tuesday 24 December 1991 AD

Splinter turned on the TV in the New York City sewers.
"-Time to see if April has something interesting to say".

It was Christmas Eve, and all over the Western World, and even in Christian minority communities in other places, like Japan, the celebrations were on with decorations and trees. Christmas songs were performed everywhere, from calm church choirs to noisy pop bands.

Snowstorms were raging on the Earth's Northern Hemisphere, with happy children playing in the snow, and angry taxi drivers and bus drivers getting stuck in traffic. In Canada, both guys and girls were playing ice hockey on outdoor ice skating rinks, of course. Meanwhile, the light from the Sun bathed the Earth's Southern Hemisphere and its Equatorial regions in a heat, with cool surfer dudes and dudettes hanging around the beaches in places like Australia and New Zealand. On the Northern Hemisphere, the kids built snowmen in gardens, parks and playgrounds. On the Southern Hemisphere, they built castles in the sand on the beach. In Brazil, they were playing soccer on the Copacabana Beach, of course.

In the Vatican City, the Pope of the Roman Catholic Church waved to the people from his window, preparing for the annual Midnight Mass inside the Saint Peter's Basilica. In the UK, children walked around the towns singing Christmas songs. Christmas trees were lit in every town.

On Manhattan in New York City New York, USA, Irma pointed the camera at Channel 6 News Reporter April O'Neil who came rushing through the door, inside the New York City Hall. They had both arrived their from Channel 6 by news van.
"-Hurry April", Irma said. "I've soon been waiting longer than my date with a guy in February 1987. We should meet at the cinema on a Friday evening, but I had to see the movie myself and he didn't arrive until it was over.".

Irma counted down.
"-"10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 0," she counted, as the broadcast begun, from Channel 6's annual Christmas broadcasting.

Toonami Tom
11-18-2012, 04:47 PM
((I will probably just stay with the characters I have for now instead of adding more, I might play as Rex-1 later though. Great opening by the way. :) ))

April O'Neil smiled at Irma, entertained by the story. She was going to reply to her comment, but it was showtime.

"Good evening, April O'Neil here, and I am reporting Live from City Hall. From coast to coast, and all over the world, it seems that everyone is excited about Christmas. In a moment, we will go outside to the fabulous Christmas tree, and interview some of our merry citizens. Then, Santa Claus is set to make an appearance. He may not stay long, as he has a busy night ahead of him." She smiled.

The Santa Claus she was talking about was just a man in a red suit, hired to make an appearance when he was given his cue to do so. Not too far away from April's location was New York City's huge Christmas tree, decorated with many lights.

11-18-2012, 05:11 PM
When the broadcasting was over, Irma said:

"-April, we better hurry out before the snow covers the New York City hall front door, and we get stuck here. Did you prepared the van with petrol? After the inverview with that Santa Claus guy, we will better hurry back to Channel 6"

Outside the New York City Hall, people met for preparing a deliverance of Christmas presents by aeroplane to an orphanage for poor girls in a small village located in the mountains of Ecuador. A group of teenagers without any siblings had taken the initiative at Advent-time this year, as they had grew out of their childhood toys, clothes and beds, and as they had no sibilings to take those things over, they thought it was better to send them to a poor country.

MikeandRaph87
11-18-2012, 05:17 PM
Union Santa: "Good early morning, Miss O'Neil. It has been quite the holiday this season year and a blanket of white to compliment the joyous spirit in the air. It seems to be a record year for good children throughout the world which makes me very happy. I wish you a Merry Christmas my dear and don't forget to watch for NORAD updates to know when to be tucked into bed"

MikeandRaph87
11-18-2012, 05:23 PM
Meanwhile in the Technodrome Krang is seen tinkering with a device while Shredder is seen with his mask off sipping coffee watching the early morning news report on the large monitor in the main control room. "Haha,Krang they have no idea that this time tomorrow the world will gradually wake up as our mindless army and Santa will help us rule the world". *Shredder refers to a device the size of a baseball outfitted with a ribbon that is a mind control device set to manipulate families across the global into falling under the order of the diabolical partnership of Shredder and Krang.

11-18-2012, 05:26 PM
Irma pointed in the direction towards the John F. Kennedy International Airport, signaling to April that she should mention the aeroplane delivarance to the Ecuador orphanage.

TurtleTitan97
11-18-2012, 05:34 PM
In the workshop at the turtle's lair, Donatello begins to stir from his sleep. *Yawn* "Boy, I must have dozed off and fell alseep." He looks at the clock and realizes it's Christmas Eve. "Now what was I originally doing? Oh yeah, that's right! I was writing down ideas of some new inventions to make." He grabs his list and a pencil, and begins to brainstorm.

MikeandRaph87
11-18-2012, 05:36 PM
*Michelangelo walks in* Come on, Donatello,help me get ready for our Christmas party palooza tonight!

11-18-2012, 05:41 PM
Meanwhile, Splinter prepared his Santa Claus dress, a tradition he had used since the turtles were small, during their first Christmas the year they were mutated. Splinter was a Buddhist from Japan, once martial arts expert Hamato Yoshi, but understood that the Turtles thought so much of the Western World culture was cool. When the Turtles were just small children, Splinter had been able to make the Turtles believe he was actually Santa Claus.

At the same time outside the New York City Hall, Irma filmed April's interview with the Santa Claus-dressed man, about the deliverance to Ecuador.

TurtleTitan97
11-18-2012, 06:04 PM
Donatello turns to Michelanglo. "Oh right, the Christmas party! Sure thing, Michelanglo, I'll be right there." Donatello puts down his list. "I'll get back to this later." He walks over to join Michelanglo.

11-18-2012, 06:11 PM
Irma drove the van back to Channel 6. Suddenly, they got stuck in the snow, between a bus and a taxicab.

DonatelloNinja82
11-18-2012, 06:14 PM
Leonardo had woken up early that morning, as was normal for him, to practice in the dojo. His intense concentration was broken by the sounds of someone bustling through the lair. From the sounds of it, this someone was full of energy.

He stopped mid-kata and sheathed his katana behind himself in their usual position.

"Who could that be? No one besides Master Splinter and myself are usually up at this time, and whoever that is sounds way too boisterous to be Sensei..." Leo wondered out loud. "I hope it's not Mike sleep walking into the kitchen again to eat all the pizza...I better go investigate."

Leo left the dojo to go out to the living room in the lair to see what the commotion was.

MikeandRaph87
11-18-2012, 06:16 PM
Union Santa: Be sure to donate to the UNICEF foundation this season and thanks for all your gifts to the good children of Ecquador!Merry Christmas!"

Michelangelo: We should have a full house tonight so we should order fifty pizzas for the party. 10 for me of course! The tree is up but we still have decorations to put on it. Leonardo and Raphael need to hurry up so we can decorate.

11-18-2012, 06:18 PM
Irma told April to call the turtles for help. It would be quicker than 911.

Lethal Lullaby
11-18-2012, 06:34 PM
"I'm right here" Raphael walked out into the living stretching his arms. "Who's all coming to the party?"

Toonami Tom
11-18-2012, 06:38 PM
"Uh, sure, that's a good idea." April told Irma. The interviews had gone by quick. She took the small, turtle shaped phone and called the turtles. Whenever someone answered she said "Hey, guys Irma and I are stuck in the snow. It looks like it is going to be a traffic jam and the snow is slowing us down even more." She looked to Irma. Then she said into the phone "If you can think of a way to help us, that would be great."

DonatelloNinja82
11-18-2012, 06:41 PM
Leo waved at Raph.

"Good morning, Raphael," he greeted. He looked around at the lair which had been decorated quite festively for the party.

Looks like my question is answered.he thought. I bet that was Mike making all that racket decorating.

"You kno, Raph," Leo began, "I'd ask Mikey about who's coming. I am sure he has the list...he's been going on for weeks about how excited he is. You know how much of a party animal he is!"

Lethal Lullaby
11-18-2012, 06:44 PM
"You're right. I'll go ask him now." Raphael turned to Michelangelo "Who is coming to the Christmas party?"

TurtleTitan97
11-18-2012, 06:50 PM
Donatello heard a beep. "Hey, it's the Turtle Comm." He pulls it out and opens it. "What's up, April?" After hearing what April said, Donatello nodded. "Sure thing, April. Hang tight, we'll be right there." Donatello looked to the others. "I think I have some equipment that we can use to help out April and Irma. Wait here." He goes back into the workshop and brings back some equipment. "Check it out, guys. Mini lasers! I built them from some left over technology from the times we've fought against Shredder's robotic Foot soliders. We can use them to melt the snow and help the girls out."

MikeandRaph87
11-18-2012, 06:58 PM
"You're right. I'll go ask him now." Raphael turned to Michelangelo "Who is coming to the Christmas party?"

The RSVPs that came in were from Casey Jones, our old compadres the frogs, our ultra cool neighbor Mondo Gecko,Usagi, and our favorite cop dude,Rex-1, not to mention April and Irma.

11-18-2012, 07:02 PM
"-We are stuck between the Old Baptist Church and Vinnies Pizzeria, and it's soon getting colder than Antarctica", Irma said.

DonatelloNinja82
11-18-2012, 07:10 PM
Leo grinned, as always impressed with the things his genius brother's mind came up with.

"Good thinking, Don! Now let's make turtle tracks and save April and Irma!" he said in his "dynamic hero Leo voice".

11-18-2012, 07:19 PM
As the snowstorm got worse, a quarrel between the bus driver and the taxicab driver begun over who's fault the traffic collission was, and led to a fight between them. The taxicab driver threw a snowball towards the bus driver, and said.
"-Get out on my way with your big bus! Or do you think you own the streets of this town alone."
The bus driver replied with:
"-Hey, if every person always travelled by taxicab instead of bus, planet Earth would already have been destroyed by pollution many years ago."

The bus driver pushed the taxicab driver down into the snow, and told him some bad cabbie jokes. The taxicab driver replied with attacking the bus driver with a punch towards the face. The bus driver ducked, and kicked the taxicab driver in the stommach.

Meanwhile the churchbell at the Old Baptist Church stroke, and caused to knock a big icicle on the churchtower, which was now hanging and almost falling down to the street below.
"-Look!" Irma said. "The icicle is to fall down from the churchtower!"

Suddenly, Irma noticed that the news van's doors had frozen solid. How should they get out?
"-April, do you have something to smash the windshield, or do we have to wait for the turtles?!" Irma asked April.

Soon, it was impossible to even see anything otuside, except for white, white everywhere. They could only hear the taxicab driver and bus driver yelling at each other while fighting outside. The passengers had already left the bus, as well as the taxicab, several minutes ago. Irma turned on te radio to hear
"-This is Vernon Fenwick from Channel 6 News with a special weather forecast for both TV and radio. The police in town tells people to stay at home because of the snowstorm, which is excepted not to calm down until the afternoon."
"-I don't know what's the worst, the weather or Vernon.", Irma said.

After that, the radio started playing Christmas songs with Elvis Presley.

(Off story: I take over Vernon Fenwick, as noone other wanted to play him. Just give him some lines.)

Toonami Tom
11-19-2012, 10:06 AM
April didn't like the weather and it seemed like they were stuck here. "Thanks, Don." She put the turtle phone away. She then said to Irma "I don't think we should smash the window. Its too cold out there. At least we have the heat on. Besides, I doubt the station would be too happy to have a broken window. The turtles will be here soon, I trust they will." She listened to the radio, playing the Elvis music. "So do you have any New Year's resolutions?" She asked, as the time passed by.

11-19-2012, 10:13 AM
"-To be a better person when it comes to dating, and date at least one guy every Friday evening until I get one", Irma said, as the radio switched from Elvis Presley to ABBA's 1980 song "Happy New Year".

Suddenly, the churchbell stroke again, pulling the icicle even closer to falling down.
"-I hope Michelangelo doesn't stop at Vinnie's for a pizza first"! Irma said.

Jephael
11-19-2012, 10:43 AM
Meanwhile in the Technodrome Krang is seen tinkering with a device while Shredder is seen with his mask off sipping coffee watching the early morning news report on the large monitor in the main control room. "Haha,Krang they have no idea that this time tomorrow the world will gradually wake up as our mindless army and Santa will help us rule the world". *Shredder refers to a device the size of a baseball outfitted with a ribbon that is a mind control device set to manipulate families across the global into falling under the order of the diabolical partnership of Shredder and Krang.

Krang got up from his work bench. "Shredder, shut up and make yourself useful! Gather those moronic mutants of yours and prepare to head for Santa's Workshop!" Krang then turned to the audience. "What did you expect? We already did an Easter episode."

MikeandRaph87
11-19-2012, 12:41 PM
Krang got up from his work bench. "Shredder, shut up and make yourself useful! Gather those moronic mutants of yours and prepare to head for Santa's Workshop!" Krang then turned to the audience. "What did you expect? We already did an Easter episode."

Shredder:I don't trust those moronic mutants with the devices so I will have the Foot Soliders begin loading the modules with the 10 million devices already in sacks. Though when its all loaded I will get those wannabe elves and we will head off.

11-19-2012, 12:49 PM
Splinter said to the turtrles:
-"Hurry. April and Irma are in danger", as he pointed towards the Turtle Van.

Meanwhile at Channel 6 News, Vernon Fenwick told Burne Thompson.
"-Ha, April and Irma will probably not be back for some hours. I'm taking care of the stories for the news rest of the day."
Vernon opened the window from his office, and within some minutes, before he could close it, the entire room was covered with snow, as cold winds from Canada swept into the northern parts of the USA.

Jephael
11-19-2012, 12:55 PM
KRANG: "Just between the two of us, I don't trust those two dimwits either! But unfortunately it's crucial that they go with you. The devices happen to be miniature versions of the Mesmerizer I once had you attempt to place atop of the Channel 6 building, and as you may recall it effects all humans, including you! However, I have modified it so that as long as you are in physical contact with either Bebop or Rocksteady, the Mini-Mesmerizers cannot affect you. Now go!"

MikeandRaph87
11-19-2012, 01:01 PM
KRANG: "I don't trust those two dimwits either, but unfortunately it's crucial that they go with you. The devices happen to be miniature versions of the Mesmerizer I once had you attempt to place atop of the Channel 6 building, and as you may recall it effects all humans, including you! However, I have modified it so that as long as you are in physical contact with either Bebop or Rocksteady, the Mini-Mesmerizers cannot affect you. Now go!"

*Shredder mimicks Krang under his breathe*:"Now,go!", how would you feel like playing field leader once and a while?"

*Shredder motions Bebop and Rocksteady dressed with Elf hats to come with him.*

Jephael
11-19-2012, 01:34 PM
*Shredder mimicks Krang under his breathe*:"Now,go!", how would you feel like playing field leader once and a while?"

KRANG: "I heard that!"

MikeandRaph87
11-19-2012, 01:58 PM
KRANG: "I heard that!"

Shredder: Perhaps,you can come join us after I have started the mission and hold the fort at Santa's workshop. Who knows what you might find useful while monitoring from there amd more importantly watching over the kidnapped old man. You will be monitoring anyway from here nad its better to have you on the scene not distracted by John and Marsha.

DonatelloNinja82
11-19-2012, 04:56 PM
Bebop was quite excited that he was dressed as an elf.

"Oh boy! Look at me, Boss!" he snorted at Shredder. "Maybe I'll actually get a present this year...since I look like an elf...maybe that will trick Santa. Rocksteady and me are always on the naughty list."

MikeandRaph87
11-19-2012, 05:01 PM
Bebop was quite excited that he was dressed as an elf.

"Oh boy! Look at me, Boss!" he snorted at Shredder. "Maybe I'll actually get a present this year...since I look like an elf...maybe that will trick Santa. Rocksteady and me are always on the naughty list."

Shredder:As many times as Rocksteady and you have fouled things up it amazes me that you are because it seems you are ignorantly helping the good guys.That jolly fool might count that as good deeds..get in the module.Time is of the essence.

DonatelloNinja82
11-19-2012, 05:08 PM
Bebop hung his head down in shame. The thought that he HELPED the good guys? Oh the travesty!!

"Ok, Boss," he said as he got into the module.

Toonami Tom
11-19-2012, 06:28 PM
"Okay, boss." Rocksteady said as he got in the module, bumping his head, "Oww that hurt. Maybe we can get a bigger one for Christmas. Do you think we will run into those toitles?"

April sat in the news van with Irma. "That seems like a good New Year's Resolution. I'm still thinking of my resolution."

MikeandRaph87
11-19-2012, 06:49 PM
"Okay, boss." Rocksteady said as he got in the module, bumping his head, "Oww that hurt. Maybe we can get a bigger one for Christmas. Do you think we will run into those toitles?"

April sat in the news van with Irma. "That seems like a good New Year's Resolution. I'm still thinking of my resolution."

Shredder: We seemed cursed to whether in New York City or somewhere across the globe and beyond so we must hurry and always be ready for them. That is part of the reason you two goofs are coming along.

DonatelloNinja82
11-19-2012, 11:45 PM
Bebop patted his blaster gun and grinned a tusky grin, "Don't worry, Boss, I got a Christmas present for those Toitles right here!"

Jephael
11-20-2012, 09:15 AM
Shredder: Perhaps,you can come join us after I have started the mission and hold the fort at Santa's workshop. Who knows what you might find useful while monitoring from there amd more importantly watching over the kidnapped old man. You will be monitoring anyway from here nad its better to have you on the scene not distracted by John and Marsha.

KRANG: "Hmm, not a bad idea. Though I will admit I was looking forward to the John and Marsha Hannuka special. Apparently the writers are Jewish."

11-20-2012, 11:18 AM
It was 9.00 a clock AM, and suddenly, the churchbell stroke once again, hitting the giant icicle. The lower part of the icicle fell down to the street, right in front of the news van.

"-Help", irma screamed, and said.

"-April, we have to get out here now. I don't know if the subway's frozen, but we can retreat through the sewers if it's getting to cold up here. You must know every sewer in this town after all of your adventures with the turtles. "

Toonami Tom
11-21-2012, 08:27 AM
Rocksteady said "Those toitles don't know who they're messing with. I wanna open Christmas presents when we get back."

April tried to look out the window of the van, but it was iced up. She sighed. "I think you're right, Irma. We should leave the van, and yes I know the sewers, probably as well as the turtles do." She looked in the back of the van and picked up a glass cutter. "You never know when it might come in handy." She then cut the glass on the windshield, and kicked it off. "It is so cold. Come on." She climbed out of the van and looked to Irma to follow her.

11-21-2012, 08:56 AM
Suddenly, the entire churchbell broke loose from it's foundations. The priest noticed what was going on, and ran upstairs in an attempt to stop it. However, it was too late. The church was old, dated back to 1829. Within some minutes, the giant churchbell smahsed the empty Channel 6 News Van into pieces.

April and Irma ran towards the nearest subway station, but were stopped by a guarding policeman, who said.
"-Sorry, but the subway is closed due to ice on the tracks, and entire subway tunnels have been buried in snow which had swept through the escalators last night."
"-We are from TV", Irma said.
"-We will not let in TV people here until the afternoon", the policeman replied. It's extremely dangerous due to ice on the escaletors, and we don't want a lot of people down here who don't need it.

April and Irma ran towards the nearest sewer.
"-April, help me open this sewer manhole, we have to get to the turtles", April said.

DonatelloNinja82
11-21-2012, 10:24 AM
"Yah, good idea, Rocksteady! I wanna open presents when we get back! Can we, Boss? Huh, can we? Can we?" Bebop jumped up and down in excitement.

11-21-2012, 10:32 AM
"-I hope we don't end up in that Rat King guy's lair instead", Irma said.

April and Irma finally made it to the Turtles lair, just as they noticed the Turtles preparing the Turtle Van and go out saving them. The entire opening where the Turtle Van was held, was totally covered with snow.
"-Guys, we made it on our own", Irma said.

MikeandRaph87
11-21-2012, 11:38 AM
"Yah, good idea, Rocksteady! I wanna open presents when we get back! Can we, Boss? Huh, can we? Can we?" Bebop jumped up and down in excitement.

Shredder:Concentrate on your mission!You can get all the gifts of the children who will get mind control devices instead.

DonatelloNinja82
11-21-2012, 06:24 PM
"-I hope we don't end up in that Rat King guy's lair instead", Irma said.

April and Irma finally made it to the Turtles lair, just as they noticed the Turtles preparing the Turtle Van and go out saving them. The entire opening where the Turtle Van was held, was totally covered with snow.
"-Guys, we made it on our own", Irma said.

Leonardo glanced up at the sounds of April and Irma's voices. He let out a sigh of relief.

"Oh, I'm so glad you guys are alright. Sorry it was taking us so long, we were wondering how we were going to get the van out. Look at all this snow! I'm not sure if Don has installed something into the van that can get rid of all this. I loose track of all his gadgets in this thing...."

DonatelloNinja82
11-21-2012, 06:26 PM
Shredder:Concentrate on your mission!You can get all the gifts of the children who will get mind control devices instead.

"My teachers always said I'm not too good at concentraitin', Boss...or was that my mom? I don't think I was in school much," Bebop said.

TurtleTitan97
11-21-2012, 07:12 PM
"Don't worry, Leonardo. I'll just use the laser to free the van. Stand back everyone." Donatello points the device at the van. "I'll just put the setting on 'low' so that it only vaporizes the snow, not the van." He presses a button and a laser shoots out. In a few seconds, the snow covering the Turtle Van was gone. "There we go", said Donatello with a grin on his face, pleased that his invention didn't backfire on him.

DonatelloNinja82
11-21-2012, 07:15 PM
"Don't worry, Leonardo. I'll just use the laser to free the van. Stand back everyone." Donatello points the device at the van. "I'll just put the setting on 'low' so that it only vaporizes the snow, not the van." He presses a button and a laser shoots out. In a few seconds, the snow covering the Turtle Van was gone. "There we go", said Donatello with a grin on his face, pleased that his invention didn't backfire on him.

"Great job, Donatello, as always!" Leo gave Don a thumbs up.

Leo turned to April and Irma. "Are you girls ok?"

MikeandRaph87
11-21-2012, 07:52 PM
Michelangelo:So now that you dudettes are alright,what kinda pizza do you want for the party?

Lethal Lullaby
11-21-2012, 11:53 PM
"Sheesh Michelangelo. You're talking about pizza at this time?" Raphael asked him.

MikeandRaph87
11-22-2012, 06:38 AM
"Sheesh Michelangelo. You're talking about pizza at this time?" Raphael asked him.

Michelangelo:Hey dude,I'm almost always hungry.:trazz:

DonatelloNinja82
11-22-2012, 07:04 AM
Leo rolled his eyes. "I have to agree with Raph on this one, Mike...plenty of time for pizza later. I am sure April and Irma want to get out of this cold!"

11-22-2012, 07:05 AM
Leo rolled his eyes. "I have to agree with Raph on this one, Mike...plenty of time for pizza later. I am sure April and Irma want to get out of this cold!"

Off topic: Read to find out what happened to April and Irma.

Lethal Lullaby
11-22-2012, 09:16 AM
(Oh yeah. The girls are in the sewers. Then what the heck are us turtles doing out here?)

11-22-2012, 10:17 AM
(Oh yeah. The girls are in the sewers. Then what the heck are us turtles doing out here?)

Off Topic: I think the turtles now are just in the sewer opening where the van comes out.

Jephael
11-25-2012, 12:51 PM
Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer sat quietly in the home he shared with his lovely doe wife Clarice.

"We sure have been getting some good weather these past few Christmas Eves. Although I would prefer it if we got a foggy one. Feels like I haven't had the chance to shine in ages!"

(Could someone play Clarice?)

MikeandRaph87
11-25-2012, 01:54 PM
Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer sat quietly in the home he shared with his lovely doe wife Clarice.

"We sure have been getting some good weather these past few Christmas Eves. Although I would prefer it if we got a foggy one. Feels like I haven't had the chance to shine in ages!"

(Could someone play Clarice?)

Shredder,Bebop,and Rocksteady surface behind the Toy Factory and spot Santa beginning to check his list as the elves load the rocket powered sleigh.

Shredder:So there is the jolly old fool in action. I never believed he was anymore than a old wise tale as a child. Quietly sneak attack him before the elves come back with another load.

************************************************** *******************************

If you want her to appear you may play the role,Jepheal.

DonatelloNinja82
11-25-2012, 02:12 PM
Shredder,Bebop,and Rocksteady surface behind the Toy Factory and spot Santa beginning to check his list as the elves load the rocket powered sleigh.

Shredder:So there is the jolly old fool in action. I never believed he was anymore than a old wise tale as a child. Quietly sneak attack him before the elves come back with another load.

************************************************** *******************************

If you want her to appear you may play the role,Jepheal.

Bebop gripped his blaster and tried to quietly sneak up on Santa, but wasn't doing so well at the part. The snow was deep and it was proving difficult for the large warthog mutant to show any form of stealth.

"I hope no one hears us, Boss."

11-26-2012, 05:42 AM
(I take Mrs. Claus, just some lines)

On the second floor in Santa's workshop building in the Arctic, Mrs. Claus sat by her piano, playing and singing Christmas songs. As usual this time of year, she performed anything from "Silent Night" , "Mary's Boy Child", "O Come, All Ye Faithful", and "Away in Manger" to "Jingle Bells", "Blue Christmas" "White Christmas" and "Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree". Tomorrow, she would sing along with the elves. Suddenly, she noticed noise from the lower floor. She looked out of the window, and noticed a transport module outside.

She suddenly ran downstairs, only to notice two mutants carrying guns and baseball bats, Bebop and Rocksteady.
"-Who are you guys, dressed like this? We don't use to have a lot of guests up here."
She asked, and added:
"-Nice costumes, but sorry, Hallowen was almost two months ago? May I offer you some gingerbread."

Jephael
11-27-2012, 07:52 AM
Usagi Yojimbo bundled up warmly for the harsh weather outside. "I certainly hope the Turtles do not mind my dropping in on them a few hours before the party."

11-28-2012, 05:08 PM
As the afternoon arrived, New York City prepared for Christmas. It was still cold, but the snowstorm was over. Central Park was crowded with people, as well as the shopping malls.

MikeandRaph87
11-28-2012, 05:16 PM
Shredder goes in search of where Bebop and Rocksteady wondered off to and finds them in Santa's house eating cookies. He throws a snowball at them to get their attention.*whispers* Come on,you mutant morons,its time to knock out the old man and switch loads.

11-29-2012, 09:15 AM
Mrs. Claus overheard the conversation, and ran upstairs where the elves were loading the rocket-powered sleighs with sacks of toys for the annual Christmas deliverance to those kids who had actually written to him, and not just let their parents buy presents made in a toy factory, sold in a toy store and just placed under the presents under the chimney.
"-Santa, some guys are tying to knock you out."

Some minutes later, Santa Claus' Christmas elves humiliated Shredder, Bebop and Rocksteady by throwing snowballs at them, in an attempt to stop them from making it to the sleighs. Even if they didn't know about Krang's mind control devices from Dimension X, they understood it was intruders.

Meanwhile back in New York City, the taxicab driver and the bus driver who collided hours ago were still fighting. Due to the cold, they were now inside the bus, and threw seats towards eath other.

MikeandRaph87
11-29-2012, 01:36 PM
Meanwhile back in New York City, the taxicab driver and the bus driver who collided hours ago were still fighting. Due to the cold, they were now inside the bus, and threw seats towards eath other.

*Enter: Casey Jones*

(Take it away DonatelloNinja82)

DonatelloNinja82
11-29-2012, 09:44 PM
*Enter: Casey Jones*

(Take it away DonatelloNinja82)

Casey Jones was itching for a fight. It was a cold, snowy Christmas Eve, and this had kept most of the lawbreakers at bay...but he knew that just because it was a holiday, didn't mean that punks took a holiday too.

Trudging through the snow, he came across quite a scene. There had obviously been a car accident, a taxi and a bus had hit each other...but it was what was going on inside the bus that drew the vigilante's attention. Two men were throwing seats at each other!!

Finally!Casey thought. Some action!

He pulled out his favorite baseball bat and raced onto the bus.

"Didn't anyone tell you law breaking scum that defacing public transportation is a crime? I'm gonna have to teach you guys a lesson!"

Brandishing his bat, he rushed the fighting cabbie and bus driver.

Jephael
11-30-2012, 08:28 AM
Usagi treaded silently through the snowy terrain of the city. Being a rabbit, he didn't need a jacket since his entire body was covered in fur, though it was still quite cold, so he decided to wear the hoodie the Turtles had given him when he first came to this world. "It is a good thing I have a keen sense of smel. It's so hard to see through this snowfall." It was then he noticed there had been a traffic accident. "My word!"

Finally!Casey thought. Some action!

He pulled out his favorite baseball bat and raced onto the bus.

"Didn't anyone tell you law breaking scum that defacing public transportation is a crime? I'm gonna have to teach you guys a lesson!"

Brandishing his bat, he rushed the fighting cabbie and bus driver.

"I probably should not get myself involved, but my instincts tells me I should." Usagi drew out his sword as he ran into the bus and came between the two men and their would-be masked assailant. "Gentlemen, please! This is not the proper holiday spirit!"

DonatelloNinja82
11-30-2012, 10:38 AM
Usagi treaded silently through the snowy terrain of the city. Being a rabbit, he didn't need a jacket since his entire body was covered in fur, though it was still quite cold, so he decided to wear the hoodie the Turtles had given him when he first came to this world. "It is a good thing I have a keen sense of smel. It's so hard to see through this snowfall." It was then he noticed there had been a traffic accident. "My word!"

"I probably should not get myself involved, but my instincts tells me I should." Usagi drew out his sword as he ran into the bus and came between the two men and their would-be masked assailant. "Gentlemen, please! This is not the proper holiday spirit!"

Casey was not happy at the interruption.

"These law breakers need to be taught a lesson, bunnyman!" Casey shouted. "And so do you, for copyright infringment against the Easter bunny!"

Jephael
11-30-2012, 11:18 AM
Casey was not happy at the interruption.

"These law breakers need to be taught a lesson, bunnyman!" Casey shouted. "And so do you, for copyright infringment against the Easter bunny!"

Usagi aimed his sword and swiftly sliced Casey's bat in half.
"This from someone who looks like a reject from one of those dreadful horror films from that Halloween movie marathon Michaelangelo and Raphael dragged me to last October!"

DonatelloNinja82
12-01-2012, 08:23 AM
Usagi aimed his sword and swiftly sliced Casey's bat in half.
"This from someone who looks like a reject from one of those dreadful horror films from that Halloween movie marathon Michaelangelo and Raphael dragged me to last October!"

Casey growled in anger and pulled a hockey stick from his golf bag that was slung on his back.

"That was my favorite bat, you scum!"

He advanced on Usgagi, when the names that the samurai had mentioned finally rang a bell in his head.

"Michelangelo and Raphael...why do those names sound familiar? You better not be trying to distract me from teaching you that lesson, punk!"

Jephael
12-01-2012, 12:33 PM
Casey growled in anger and pulled a hockey stick from his golf bag that was slung on his back.

"That was my favorite bat, you scum!"

He advanced on Usagi, when the names that the samurai had mentioned finally rang a bell in his head.

"Michelangelo and Raphael...why do those names sound familiar? You better not be trying to distract me from teaching you that lesson, punk!"

"Believe me, sir, I would never do anything so dishonorable. It would be against my samurai code." Usagi said before sucker punching Casey in the nose. "Now if you will excuse me, I have a pressing engagement in the sewers."

12-01-2012, 01:51 PM
Meanwhile in the Arctic, it became clears that despite throwing some snowballs Santa Claus' Christmas elves couldn't stop Shredder, Bebop and Rocksteady from making it to the sleighs.

Instead, they opened a door to the box where the reinder were. The reinder were just Santa Clau's pets, since the sleighs were rocket-powered. The reindeer attacked Shredder, Bebop and Rocksteady. At first, it seemd to help, but in the long run, stopping them became more and more difficult

DonatelloNinja82
12-02-2012, 12:33 PM
"Believe me, sir, I would never do anything so dishonorable. It would be against my samurai code." Usagi said before sucker punching Casey in the nose. "Now if you will excuse me, I have a pressing engagement in the sewers."

Surprised at the punch, Casey rubbed his nose momentartily (well, his mask on top of his nose) and was for a second at a loss for what to do. He was used to his foes either running in fear, or coming back at him head on...not punching him and then calming excusing themselves! This rabbit's behavior was completely out of the realm of Casey's usual experience. And mentioning that he was heading into the sewers? Why would a giant rabbit be going into the sewers? Casey was supposed to be heading into the sewers himself to go to a party...

"Wait there, bunnyman! What pressing engagement? What are you planning in the sewers?! I'm supposed to be heading there, too, after I dealt with these punks here."

DonatelloNinja82
12-02-2012, 12:36 PM
Meanwhile in the Arctic, it became clears that despite throwing some snowballs Santa Claus' Christmas elves couldn't stop Shredder, Bebop and Rocksteady from making it to the sleighs.

Instead, they opened a door to the box where the reinder were. The reinder were just Santa Clau's pets, since the sleighs were rocket-powered. The reindeer attacked Shredder, Bebop and Rocksteady. At first, it seemd to help, but in the long run, stopping them became more and more difficult

Bebop was getting tired of getting pelted with snowballs and having to dodge crazy reindeer. He made a clumsy dash for the sleigh, pushing the elves in front of it out of the way.

"Beat it you dorks! My Boss wants this!"

12-02-2012, 03:36 PM
All of the Christmas elves fell higgledy-piggledy down towards the floor, knocked out by American football-tackles carried out by Bebop anrd Rocksteady. Finally it was made clear. Stopping the intruder thieves from making their way to the sleighs and sacks was too late.

Off story:
(Do you want Shredder, Bebop and Rocksteady to take over the sleighs and sacks for themselves? or having them trick Santa Claus into delivering mind control devices and just return to the Technodrome, as Santa Claus seems to have been in another room)

DonatelloNinja82
12-02-2012, 04:33 PM
All of the Christmas elves fell higgledy-piggledy down towards the floor, knocked out by American football-tackles carried out by Bebop anrd Rocksteady. Finally it was made clear. Stopping the intruder thieves from making their way to the sleighs and sacks was too late.

Off story:
(Do you want Shredder, Bebop and Rocksteady to take over the sleighs and sacks for themselves? or having them trick Santa Claus into delivering mind control devices and just return to the Technodrome, as Santa Claus seems to have been in another room)

Off story: It doesnt matter to me, I wasnt sure what the plan was for that. Sorry for the confusion!

MikeandRaph87
12-02-2012, 05:16 PM

Off story:

Off story:Sorry for delay. I caught a cold.The plan is for Shredder and the mutant punks to take over the sleigh and k.o. Santa while Krang will come and monitor from Santa's control room in his factory.Mrs. Claus and Rudolph will prove to be instrumental in getting help for Santa.Aside from that we will play it out and see how it goes.

12-02-2012, 05:44 PM
Off story:Sorry for delay. I caught a cold.The plan is for Shredder and the mutant punks to take over the sleigh and k.o. Santa while Krang will come and monitor from Santa's control room in his factory.Mrs. Claus and Rudolph will prove to be instrumental in getting help for Santa.Aside from that we will play it out and see how it goes.

Right now, I control Mrs. Claus, so please tell me when to act when the time has come. Let the game continue.

MikeandRaph87
12-02-2012, 05:55 PM
For what seems like one of very few times the duo actually do something right they mow down the elves and Shredder test the device on the elves to see if they would obey him.

Shredder: Listen to your new master elves. I, The Shredder demand that you load the sleigh with these replacement sacks.

*laughs as he watches the elves do as he commands*

DonatelloNinja82
12-02-2012, 06:53 PM
For what seems like one of very few times the duo actually do something right they mow down the elves and Shredder test the device on the elves to see if they would obey him.

Shredder: Listen to your new master elves. I, The Shredder demand that you load the sleigh with these replacement sacks.

*laughs as he watches the elves do as he commands*

Bebop fist pumped. "All right, Boss!!! Those elves are listening to you now!!"

MikeandRaph87
12-02-2012, 06:57 PM
Bebop fist pumped. "All right, Boss!!! Those elves are listening to you now!!"

ShredderAlright my dwarfish followers,seek out Mrs. Claus and bring her to me!:x

12-03-2012, 04:54 AM
"-Mommy, these free guys want to talk to you", one of the Christmas elves said, after being zapped with the rays from the mind control device. Mrs. Claus entered the room. A brainwashed girl elf asked Mrs. Claus:

"-Where is daddy? "
"-He's in the attic preparing the last sacks, Mrs. Claus replied."

Jephael
12-04-2012, 09:55 AM
Why would a giant rabbit be going into the sewers? Casey was supposed to be heading into the sewers himself to go to a party...

"Wait there, bunnyman! What pressing engagement? What are you planning in the sewers?! I'm supposed to be heading there, too, after I dealt with these punks here."

Usagi was now quite curious about the masked fellow. "Really? You aren't by any chance friends with the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, are you?"

DonatelloNinja82
12-04-2012, 10:23 AM
Usagi was now quite curious about the masked fellow. "Really? You aren't by any chance friends with the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, are you?"

Casey nodded. "I am, bunnyman. They have needed my help busting law breaking scum plenty of times. Names Casey Jones."

12-04-2012, 11:12 AM
Meanwhile in the Arctic, while waiting for Santa Claus to come, the Christmas elves loaded sack after sack with mind control devices. At the same time, transport module after transport module travelled from the Technodrome to Santa Claus' workshop, each of them carrying Foot robots ready with more mind control devices. Wen the Christmas elves were to tired to work, the Foot robots took over.

The sacks were carried to the sleighs, who were giant vehicles, each consisting of a glass window buble around, to protect the rider from cold and falling out.

At the same time, more and more transport modules left the Technodrome, even if costed a lot of it's energy. Inside them were Foot soldiers, carrying dish antennas to place on tall buildings in different towns in different states around the Earth, used to broadcast the messages. To make sure hiding the dish antennas, artificial Christmas trees were also placed beside them.

*Berlin, Germany: Fernsehturm Berlin
*Chicago, Illinois, USA: Sears Tower
*Cologne, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany: Cologne Cathedral
*New York City, New York, USA: Empire State Building
*Paris, France: Eifel Tower
*Stockholm, Sweden: Kaknästornet
*Toronto, Ontario, Canada: CN Tower
*Warsaw, Poland: Warsaw radio mast

Jephael
12-07-2012, 10:29 AM
Casey nodded. "I am, bunnyman. They have needed my help busting law breaking scum plenty of times. Names Casey Jones."

"It is an honor to meet you. My name is Usagi Yojimbo."

MikeandRaph87
12-07-2012, 01:18 PM
Meanwhile at the North Pole Rudolph broke loose from Rocksteady's grip when trying to put the reins on him to light the way alone for the rocket powered sleigh. He took off for Santa's house in search of Mrs. Claus.

12-08-2012, 06:07 PM
Meanwhile in the USSR, it was now pretty clear that its collapse and political instability would lead to the creation of 15 new states. At Channel 6 News, Irma recieved a fax message about the dissolution, when Burne Thompson said.

"-April! Irma! Collect as much as possible from newspapers and computers about the USSR. Mikhail Gorbachev has already delivered some speeches. You wil all have to work hard this Christmas, if you don't want to be unemployed even before New Year. Here is at least a floppy disk with some information from the news agencies around the Earth about the Nagorno-Karabach conflict, as well as the breakup war in Yugoslavia, which plays a major part of political development in Eastern Europe as well as the USSR breakup."
"-Look positive, April, Irma said. "This is your great chance to get a story before Vernon."
Suddenly, the computer became very slow, as Vernon had used it to play video games last week and installed way to many games. Irma suggested:
"-April, maybe you should go down to the sewers and get some help from Donatello. The weather is at least somehow better now."

At the same time in the Arctic, Mrs. Claus opened a door and showed Santa Claus that they had what probably was intruders.

"-It at least looks like Rudolph, the Red-Nosed Reindeer is keeping them busy", Mrs. Claus said. Suddenly, they were standing eye to eye against Shredder, Bebop and Rocksteady.

In the New York City, Splinter prepared the annual holiday party.
"-Michelangelo, prepare the Christmas pizzas, he said."

MikeandRaph87
12-08-2012, 07:08 PM
Michelangelo,"Well,that about does it for the big holiday bash. Now,for a Christmas program".

North Pole:

Shredder: Now,that the evles are in my command and Santa is out of commison it is time for the trip around the world.

12-09-2012, 03:59 AM
Meanwhile, the bus driver and taxicab driver had since long ran away. In the other corner, opposite the Old Baptist Church where Casey Jones and Usagi were standing outside, the alarm went of as a local shop was robbed by a group of teenage punks.

"-Give me all of your money, or this will be your last Chtistmas ever!" the gang leader shouted, as he held up a pistol towards the cashier lady.
"-And we speak in a serious tone, grandma", a punk babe said, as she held her knife towards the lady's neck.
"-Yes, please" the lady said, as she handed over the money from the cash register.
"-More money!" the gang leader said, as he fired his pistol towards the roof. The bullets hit a chandelier, which fell down towards the floor.
"-Help me!" the old lady shouted!, as far as Casey Jones and Usagi could here it.

At the same time in the Arctic, the brainwashed Christmas elves had finally loaded the last sack with Krang's mind control devices, devices made out of Dimension X technology.

DonatelloNinja82
12-09-2012, 08:48 AM
Meanwhile, the bus driver and taxicab driver had since long ran away. In the other corner, opposite the Old Baptist Church where Casey Jones and Usagi were standing outside, the alarm went of as a local shop was robbed by a group of teenage punks.

"-Give me all of your money, or this will be your last Chtistmas ever!" the gang leader shouted, as he held up a pistol towards the cashier lady.
"-And we speak in a serious tone, grandma", a punk babe said, as she held her knife towards the lady's neck.
"-Yes, please" the lady said, as she handed over the money from the cash register.
"-More money!" the gang leader said, as he fired his pistol towards the roof. The bullets hit a chandelier, which fell down towards the floor.
"-Help me!" the old lady shouted!, as far as Casey Jones and Usagi could here it.

At the same time in the Arctic, the brainwashed Christmas elves had finally loaded the last sack with Krang's mind control devices, devices made out of Dimension X technology.

"Nice to meet you too, Usagi," Casey said. He turned his attention to the screaming woman across the street. "But if you'll excuse me...I got work to do before that party!"

He raced off of the bus and in the direction of the woman screaming for help.

12-09-2012, 09:20 AM
The gang leader sighted Casey Jones in the shop's entrance.
"-Look what we have here, an ice hockey goalkeeper from old the days in the 1950's and 60's!"
"-Hey, it's that Casey Jones sporting freak who has been terrorizing this town for gangs like us for more than one year, get him, dead or alive!", the teenage babe shouted, as she threw her knife towards Casey Joens, but missed and the knife hit the wall. Instead, she attacked him with a kick towards the stommach.

In Santa's workshop in the Arctic was a giant electronic computer screen, with a list which would be made, and checked twice, to find out who had been naughty and nice before he came to town. It also included a route scehudle for Santa's annual delivering season.
"24-25 December": Protestant Christian and Roman Catholic Christian-dominated countries/communities
*5-7 January: Eastern Orthodox Christian and Coptic Christian-dominated countries/communities
*18-19 January: Armenian Orthodox Christian-dominated countries/communities under the Armenian Patriarchate of Jerusalem

The electronic computer was standing in front of the sleighs, and on a table below were Christmas cards and letters from children all over the Earth. A door opened up, and a sleigh piloted by two brainwashed Christmas elves took off into the dark Arctic December afternoon, made the way towards Germany. Soon, the sleigh approached the town of Kiel. Soon, more and more sleighs took off, each of them piloted by brainwashed Christmas elves. The Christmas elves used tos sing other songs than usual when delivering presents. "Santa Claus is Coming to Town" became "Oroku Saki is Coming to Town", and the lyrics of "12 Days of Christmas" was changed into "Three French hens, four turtle soups, and a partridge in a pear tree.". "3 Ships" became "3 Sleighs", with Shredder, Bebop and Rocksteady, and they sung "New York City" instead of "Bethlehem" .

In Australia and New Zealand, it was almost Christmas Day and children sleeping in their rooms during the night. In every bed was a child waiting for tommorow and getting up.

Meanwhile, Irma had led April down to the New York City sewers, to get some information about the USSR breakup on Donatello's computer, and the turtle's annual Christmas party, of course.

Jephael
12-11-2012, 08:47 AM
((Sorry for the brief absence. I came down with a fever a few days ago.))

Krang chuckled maniacally as he watched from the view screen in the Technodrome. "Excellent work, Shredder! I do believe we'll finally succeed in our plan for world conquest!"

12-11-2012, 04:48 PM
"-You've played your last season, jock, as a part of the loser tam!" a guy in his late teen shouted, as he managed to hit Casey Jones with brass knuckles back in New York City where the street gang was robbing the shop.

Meanwhile, the rocket-powere sleighs carrying Christmas elves approached the Protestant Christian-dominated districts of the Netherlands and northern Germany, where Christmas Eve and not Christmas Day is the big festival day, with Christmas presents opened, and the trips towards Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Norway and Iceland, where the tradition is the same. Some sleighs were already travelling to Australia and New Zealand. To avoid attention, they travelled across the seas and oceans as much as possible, rather than above continents and islands, which they tried to pass only on the final parts towards the destination. The biggest problem was avoiding collissions with aeroplanes, but even this year no passenger or pilot happened to notice them.

In the Turtle lair under New York City, Irma said.
"-Thank you Donatello for helping me and April finding some new information about the USSR breakup on your computer."
Splinter said
"-Nice to have you here, April and Irma. Turtles, have you invited all guests. Are the punk frogs travelling by bus from Florida, disguissed?."

Off story: MikeandRaph87, are you Shredder, Bebop and Rocksteady riding to New York City?

Jephael
12-12-2012, 01:30 PM
Usagi decided it best to leave Casey to do his thing and proceed to enter the sewers as originally planned. His sense of smell guided him swiftly, though he was sidetracked by a few strange odors, until finally he arrived in the lair. Usagi cautiously and politely knocked on the door. "Hello, is anybody there? It's me, your friend Usagi Yojimbo."

DonatelloNinja82
12-12-2012, 06:03 PM
"-You've played your last season, jock, as a part of the loser tam!" a guy in his late teen shouted, as he managed to hit Casey Jones with brass knuckles back in New York City where the street gang was robbing the shop.

Meanwhile, the rocket-powere sleighs carrying Christmas elves approached the Protestant Christian-dominated districts of the Netherlands and northern Germany, where Christmas Eve and not Christmas Day is the big festival day, with Christmas presents opened, and the trips towards Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Norway and Iceland, where the tradition is the same. Some sleighs were already travelling to Australia and New Zealand. To avoid attention, they travelled across the seas and oceans as much as possible, rather than above continents and islands, which they tried to pass only on the final parts towards the destination. The biggest problem was avoiding collissions with aeroplanes, but even this year no passenger or pilot happened to notice them.

In the Turtle lair under New York City, Irma said.
"-Thank you Donatello for helping me and April finding some new information about the USSR breakup on your computer."
Splinter said
"-Nice to have you here, April and Irma. Turtles, have you invited all guests. Are the punk frogs travelling by bus from Florida, disguissed?."

Off story: MikeandRaph87, are you Shredder, Bebop and Rocksteady riding to New York City?

At the fight, Casey was getting rather irritated with these criminals. "Not so, punk!" he yelled as he swung his hockey stick at the one who hit him with the brass knuckles. "It's you who will be losing time for a penalty play!"

In the Turtles' lair, Leonardo turned to Splinter to answer his question. "As far as I know, we have, Master Splinter. It's just a matter of waiting for them to get here."

Leonardo heard a knock at the door and went to answer it. He grinned widely when the opened door revealed their samurai rabbit friend. "Usagi-san! Nice to see you! Please, come inside, and Merry Christmas to you!"

He stepped to the side and motioned for Usagi to enter.

Lethal Lullaby
12-12-2012, 10:51 PM
"Well alright then. Now we just got to wait for our other guests!" Raphael greeted April and irma then Usagi. He just wanted to get this whole Christmas thing done with.

(Sorry I haven't posted here for awhile. I wasn't sure what to post)

Jephael
12-13-2012, 06:46 AM
Leonardo heard a knock at the door and went to answer it. He grinned widely when the opened door revealed their samurai rabbit friend. "Usagi-san! Nice to see you! Please, come inside, and Merry Christmas to you!"

"I am most honored to be here on this festive occasion, Turtles. By the way, I came across one of your other invited guests on the way here. A very strange young man who wears a hockey mask and calls himself Casey Jones." Usagi exclaimed.

12-13-2012, 07:40 AM
Getting hit with ice hockey sticks, baseball bats and golf clubs hurts.
"–Please stop. I give up, I would rather prefer being sentenced to prison by a law court than this, just don't hurt me anymore", one of the punks said, as he fell towards another one after being hit. Both of them fell down to the floor.
"–Thank you, Casey Jones, even if your methods seem to be a little bit extreme!", the cashier lady said, as she finally managed to reach the telephone and call for the police:
"–I am robbed by a teenage street punk gang, please come as fast as possible", she said, after dialing 911.
Minutes later, two police cars arrived on the street, and out stepped the policemen to arrest the robbers. The police station was not far away, but the street was crowded with cars as a lot of families were travelling to relatives and friends for Christmas visits.

Meanwhile in the Manhattan sewers, the turtle lair became more and more crowded as the guests dropped in.

Meanhile in another part of town, Leatherhead attacked the Rat King's lair in the sewers.
"–You promised me we should team up and take over the Earth, or at least this town, but nothing happened", Leatherhead said with his Cajun sound, as he fired his bazooka.
"– Don't blame me, blame those turtles ", the Rat King replied, as he ducked, and threw a rope attached to a stone to capture Leatherhead and feed him to the rats. Rat King missed, and Leatherhead ran away.

Far away from Earth and the Milky Way Galaxy, the Neutrino Planet in a another galaxy, Dimension X, was attacked by General Traag and Lieutnant Granitor and Krang's space armada. The Neutrino capital town was hit by laser fire, destroying several buildings.
The Neutrinos contacted the Turtles, hoping that Dontello's dimensional portal alarm system could be tracked.
"–This is Dask calling Donatello! Come in Donatello. Can you please teleport me, Zak, Kala, Zenter, Grizzla and Tribble over to Earth. General Traag and Lieutnant Granitor are attacking our planet and threatening the entire Neutrino people, and we have no huge spacecraft to escape. Such attacks usually lasts some days, counted in Earth time ."

DonatelloNinja82
12-13-2012, 05:00 PM
Getting hit with ice hockey sticks, baseball bats and golf clubs hurts.
"–Please stop. I give up, I would rather prefer being sentenced to prison by a law court than this, just don't hurt me anymore", one of the punks said, as he fell towards another one after being hit. Both of them fell down to the floor.
"–Thank you, Casey Jones, even if your methods seem to be a little bit extreme!", the cashier lady said, as she finally managed to reach the telephone and call for the police:
"–I am robbed by a teenage street punk gang, please come as fast as possible", she said, after dialing 911.
Minutes later, two police cars arrived on the street, and out stepped the policemen to arrest the robbers. The police station was not far away, but the street was crowded with cars as a lot of families were travelling to relatives and friends for Christmas visits.

Meanwhile in the Manhattan sewers, the turtle lair became more and more crowded as the guests dropped in.

Meanhile in another part of town, Leatherhead attacked the Rat King's lair in the sewers.
"–You promised me we should team up and take over the Earth, or at least this town, but nothing happened", Leatherhead said with his Cajun sound, as he fired his bazooka.
"– Don't blame me, blame those turtles ", the Rat King replied, as he ducked, and threw a rope attached to a stone to capture Leatherhead and feed him to the rats. Rat King missed, and Leatherhead ran away.

Far away from Earth and the Milky Way Galaxy, the Neutrino Planet in a another galaxy, Dimension X, was attacked by General Traag and Lieutnant Granitor and Krang's space armada. The Neutrino capital town was hit by laser fire, destroying several buildings.
The Neutrinos contacted the Turtles, hoping that Dontello's dimensional portal alarm system could be tracked.
"–This is Dask calling Donatello! Come in Donatello. Can you please teleport me, Zak, Kala, Zenter, Grizzla and Tribble over to Earth. General Traag and Lieutnant Granitor are attacking our planet and threatening the entire Neutrino people, and we have no huge spacecraft to escape. Such attacks usually lasts some days, counted in Earth time ."

"It's my pleasure! Sweeping away scum like these punks is what I do best!" Casey said. He knew he had to hurry to get to the Turtles' party, so he tied the criminals up and slipped away just as he heard the sirens.

"I am most honored to be here on this festive occasion, Turtles. By the way, I came across one of your other invited guests on the way here. A very strange young man who wears a hockey mask and calls himself Casey Jones." Usagi exclaimed.

"It is us who are honored by your presence, Usagi!" Leo exclaimed. "And you ran into Casey? Is he coming? We invited him..."

TurtleTitan97
12-13-2012, 05:11 PM
"If anyone needs me, I'll be the workshop. I just need to check something", said Donatello. He greeted all the guests that were there as he was leaving. When he was in the workshop, he heard the alarm. "It's my dimensional portal alarm system! I wonder what's going on?" As he walked over, he heard a message, and instantly knew who it was. "The Neutrinos! It's been awhile since we've seen them. Don't worry guys! I'm opening the portal now!" Donatello flipped a switch and the machine came to life.

12-13-2012, 05:26 PM
"-Thank you, Donatello, Hello, Michelangelo and Merry whatever you call that Earth holiday, is it Christmas if I recall right?", Kala said, as six of the Neutrinos were teleported over from the Neutrino Planet to Earth, where they came to the turtle lair in the New York City sewers, before the portal closed.
"-We couldn't open any portal from our planet right now, General Traag and Lieutnant Granitor have drained it on almost all energy, and our capital town is constantly blasted with lasers.", Zak continued.

Meanhile above ground on Manhattan, the police cars parked outside the shop, as the policemen arrived to arrest the punks.
"-You are under arrest in the name of law", one policeman said, as he attached the handcuffs to the street punks, and led them out to the police car, and drove to the police station.

One hour later, the Christmes elves were doing Australia and New Zealand, starting with the rural districts and small towns. Parcels were threwn down through the chimneys of the houses, each of them containing a small mind control device. The parcels had some text message written, like "-This is the year's funniest toy, something for both the girl and the boy". No device had been activated yet, except those who Shredder had zapped the Christmes elves with back in the Arctic, as they all were dependent on a Dimension X computer in the Technodrome.

Mona_Lisa
12-19-2012, 10:15 AM
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
so should Mona Lisa show up Now or at the end???? I am confused, Lol!!!!:D

12-19-2012, 11:44 AM
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
so should Mona Lisa show up Now or at the end???? I am confused, Lol!!!!:D

You play her, so it's you who take her to the TMNT sewer lair. I want her to participate. Right now, we need to hurry this game a little bit. I don't care if we're completed on 30 December, or even 4 January or so, but I don't want to hang here around 1 February. I have taken the great response, checking out every day and also pushing the storytelling forwards.

Jephael
12-19-2012, 12:50 PM
((I have an important question. Exactly how do the TMNT discover Shredder and Krang's plot?))

12-19-2012, 02:18 PM
((I have an important question. Exactly how do the TMNT discover Shredder and Krang's plot?))

Don't worry. Australia and New Zealand enters Christmas Day before the USA, and some Protestant-dominated countries in Northern Europe open the presents already on Christmas Eve. When the news say kids in those countries talk about how good Shredder is, the world will know.