PDA

View Full Version : [Want to Trade] Shellback Artworks

mrmaczaps
11-13-2012, 09:23 PM
I'm heading to Shellback in the morning...

If anyone wants anything, or wants to know something or doesn't have a clue why I would post this. Feel free to comment.

Shellback Artworks Wells, ME (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Shellback-Artworks/421430704579753?ref=ts&fref=ts)

:tsmile::tcool:

cartoonistaaron
11-13-2012, 09:48 PM
I'd like to know what kind of original art they have for sale - specifically, any old licensing artwork? Packaging art and stuff like that?

Redrumh2o
11-14-2012, 10:06 AM
The few times I have been there has been no original art for sale....just some stuff from Peter's collection for looksies only

FoxZerro
11-14-2012, 10:14 AM
Thanks for the heads up Mr Maczaps. Let me know what the stock is looking like on Turtles Comic Books. Also if Steve has dug up any other rare gems from his Basemnt and put them on display. Also tell 'em Rhode Island says Hello

mrmaczaps
11-14-2012, 06:57 PM
The few times I have been there has been no original art for sale....just some stuff from Peter's collection for looksies only

I've been down 3 or 4 times now and every time there's been art for sale upstairs. Yes, most of it is stuff for display right now that belongs to Peter Laird, but theres plenty of Lawson Turtles art and some dinosaur artwork he did for Paleo.

I will be posting some more pictures on my blog about my trip down there today, mostly just pictures.

Also, if you call and talk to Steve, he can tell you what he has for artwork. Some Leonardo Blind Sight pages are up (at least one or two).

{{If you go to my blog, and then at the top right of the page, it says Shellback Artworks... There be pictures there.}}

mrmaczaps
11-14-2012, 07:00 PM
Thanks for the heads up Redrum. Let me know what the stock is looking like on Turtles Comic Books. Also if Steve has dug up any other rare gems from his Basemnt and put them on display. Also tell 'em Rhode Island says Hello

He has some Archies Turtles stuff out right now...
He has dug out some original in the package still Turtles action figures, almost one whole box that is all variants of April over the years. I saw a Bebop or maybe, Rocksteady... Three different vehicles, the bike, the parachute turtle harness, and one other one that I saw. He will be putting out a $1 bin of misc Turtles figures that have been well played with and have no weapons.

I asked today and he said to have anyone just call him and he will let people know if he has something they are looking for...

He doesn't have any Tales 70 or TMNT v4 #29 though... I asked. :tgrin:

FoxZerro
11-15-2012, 10:30 AM
He has some Archies Turtles stuff out right now...
He has dug out some original in the package still Turtles action figures, almost one whole box that is all variants of April over the years. I saw a Bebop or maybe, Rocksteady... Three different vehicles, the bike, the parachute turtle harness, and one other one that I saw. He will be putting out a $1 bin of misc Turtles figures that have been well played with and have no weapons.

I asked today and he said to have anyone just call him and he will let people know if he has something they are looking for...

He doesn't have any Tales 70 or TMNT v4 #29 though... I asked. :tgrin:

Thanks for the information Mr Maczaps and sorry for calling you Redrum, that was my bad I only looked one post above... Also thanks for clarifying one Tales 70 and TMNT V4 29, before having to be asked... I'm looking forward to my trip in December even more now can't wait to dig through those well played with Action Figures

mrmaczaps
11-18-2012, 05:15 PM
Thanks for the information Mr Maczaps and sorry for calling you Redrum, that was my bad I only looked one post above... Also thanks for clarifying one Tales 70 and TMNT V4 29, before having to be asked... I'm looking forward to my trip in December even more now can't wait to dig through those well played with Action Figures

no worries. i don't think i even noticed. :)
Yeah, those two hard to find books.... I figured someone would ask. LOL.

Give him a call before you go to make sure he's there... And let me know, if I can work it out, maybe we can meet up. Always cool to meet TMNT fans. :tgrin:

I want to get back down to dig through the figures too. I need some spare parts for a Krang 12 inch figure and some weapons for the Movie Turtles I found that I had as a kid... lol.

funatic
11-19-2012, 12:18 AM
I want to get back down to dig through the figures too. I need some spare parts for a Krang 12 inch figure and some weapons for the Movie Turtles I found that I had as a kid... lol.

Let me know if you find a loose Slash figure (with belt, if poss!), we can add it to the list of other random things I've asked you to look for there. :trazz:

mrmaczaps
11-19-2012, 05:37 AM
Let me know if you find a loose Slash figure (with belt, if poss!), we can add it to the list of other random things I've asked you to look for there. :trazz:

You know, I think I saw a Slash but I could be mistaken. HAHA

I've sent him a message but I'm back to work this week... I have a friend that wants to go down and if he's free Saturday, I might just go again.

PM me a full list of what you were looking for again and I'll write it down and take it with me.

mrmaczaps
11-21-2012, 05:41 AM
I'm headed down this Saturday again.

Anyone interested in knowing whats there or if you have a wishlist you want me to share with Steve, please send it to me here or thru my blog at the bottom in my signature.

Thanks!

mrmaczaps
11-24-2012, 05:12 AM
Last call. Going to be leaving shortly.
Had a couple people send short want lists. Anyone else?

Thank you!