PDA

View Full Version : Leo and shredder in karate kid

mikey22
11-13-2012, 10:28 PM
anyone who has netflix

watch karate kid cartoon 1st episode

im pretty sure the 2 indian dudes are voiced by leo and shredder which is cool because they square off

and leo also fights another guy on a log and i belive that guys voice is shredder in a few shows as well as the lead minnesota viking in season 7

enjoy! i coudlnt stop laughing when i heard those voices...

from 2 people in underwear to turtles and a lead villian!

Powder
11-13-2012, 11:08 PM
Brian Tochi who voiced Leonardo in the live action films is credited for unnamed roles on IMDB but nobody who voiced any Shredders is.

chrisdude
11-14-2012, 10:56 AM
Just checked it out. These guys at 3:30 really sound like OT Leo and James Avery.

GfxJZ5N214Q

I love The Karate Kid series, but I never really gave this cartoon a chance...

Jester
11-14-2012, 02:41 PM
Just checked it out. These guys at 3:30 really sound like OT Leo and James Avery.

GfxJZ5N214Q

I love The Karate Kid series, but I never really gave this cartoon a chance...
Those are in fact, James "Shredder" Avery and Cam "Leonardo" Clarke. I'd recognize them anywhere.

Type 97 Chi-ha
11-14-2012, 09:17 PM
The thread title made me think of the old "Karate Kid" movie, the first of which I saw in the theater. But I had thought the movie series predated the creation of the TMNT series. And the villains of the Karate Kid movie were merely members of a rival karate school, not a criminal enterprise like the Foot Clan.

chrisdude
11-16-2012, 12:04 AM
The thread title made me think of the old "Karate Kid" movie, the first of which I saw in the theater. But I had thought the movie series predated the creation of the TMNT series. And the villains of the Karate Kid movie were merely members of a rival karate school, not a criminal enterprise like the Foot Clan.
It does. The Karate Kid came out in '84. I don't think I understand what you mean?